Affordable housing investment banking analyst responsible for supporting the group in all endeavors including:
• Providing analytical support for bond structuring.
• Analyzing debt profiles to determine potential financing opportunities for housing finance agencies.
• Preparing economic updates for clients.
• Preparing RFPs, presentations and pitch books.
• Preparing and ensuring proper processing of documents for public bond offerings.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Citigroup
- Intern at George K. Baum
- Intern at Shea Properties
- Intern at The Colony Group
9 months at this Job
- B.A. Degree in Political Economy and a Concentration in Justice & Law. - Justice & Law
November 2018 - Present Investment company established in 1996 which has advised transactions over $600 million in completed and pending mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnering transactions Freelance Investment Banking Analyst ◦ Built and maintained complex valuation models to perform analyses under different operating scenarios such as discounted cash flow, comparable companies' analyses, leveraged buy-out models and precedent transactions analysis ◦ Computed return calculations to evaluate businesses and assess various strategies ◦ Worked independently and held responsibility to consult with senior management about potential improvement areas with deals and within the firm
- Freelance Investment Banking Analyst at Alpine Capital International Johns Creek, Ga
- Private Equity Analyst Intern at Red Jacket Holdings
- Member of Fund-Raising Committee at UGA HEROS
- Acquisition Analyst Intern at IndustryPro
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Communication Studies
Support managing partner with formation of financial models, including Comps and Transactions,
LBO and DFC, pitch materials, offering memoranda, teasers and buyers lists
• Selected Experience: Software/SaaS (Call Center Technology) o Created valuation of client company through building a DCF, public comps, and transaction comps
• Selected Experience: Healthcare (Contract Research Organization) o Compiled and analyzed projected financials, performed industry research, gathered public comps and transactions comps and produced a buyers list
• Selected Experience: Hospitality & Leisure (Outdoor Adventure) o Created Pitch Book and teaser in PowerPoint, built DCF, wrote CIM and executive summary
- Investment Banking Analyst at Tobin & Company Investment Banking Group
- Capital Markets Operations Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities
- Equity Research Senior Analyst at Seahawk Investment Management, LLC
- Financial Operations Intern at NC Lumber and Supply
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics, Econometrics, Statistics
Los Angeles, CA
A transnational boutique investment bank offering services to middle market companies in a variety of industries.
Senior Investment Banking Analyst 07/2018-Present
• Built financial models and developed valuation analysis (financial projections, DCF, public comparables, historical M&A transactions, LBO);
• Performed related industry researches and prepared comprehensive information packages, including Teaser, Pitchbooks, Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM), Offering Memorandum (OM), and other marketing materials;
• Generated and screened prospective acquirer lists, searched contact information of qualified investors;
• Assisted CRM manager to manage the CRM system and relevant information updates.
- Senior Investment Banking Analyst at Bardi Co
- Research Assistant at Bardi Co
- Financial Management Intern (Honor of "Outstanding Performance" and "Best Teamwork") at MassMutual Financial Group
- Credit Analyst Intern of Personal Financing Department at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Applied Finance - Investment Track
- Master of Science in Global Business - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Mathematics - Financial Mathematics
- - English and Wu Chinese
• Conducted quantitative and qualitative analysis on publicly-traded companies in the Consumer and Health Care sector
• Analyzed strategic alternatives, including mergers, acquisitions, public offerings, private placements and joint ventures for gas delivery company and successfully help company raise over $12 million
• Implemented M&A transaction for a kinder garden valued over $10 million and supported the team by building financial models including DCF, LBO, three-state operating model, comparable and precedent transaction models
• Created investment banking data room, performed extensive due diligence, researched competitors, management, litigation, financials and industry overviews for three deals and successfully pitched to fifteen potential investors for two deals
• Constructed analysis on new lines of business supporting comparison options, competitive landscape scenarios and ROI analysis
• Filtered accredited investor from Bloomberg, Capital IQ and other databases of 10,000+ investors, and imported to Salesforce for three deals
- Investment Banking Analyst at TIGRESS FINANCIAL PARTNERS, LLC
- Investment Banking Analyst at EVERBRIGHT SECURITIES CO. LTD
- Wealth Management Analyst at DATONG SECURITIES CO. LTD
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - STEM Certified Program
- Bachelor of Science in International Business & Management - International Finance
Developing financial investment projects to enhance future planning and maximize profits.
Focusing on the projects of Assets-Backed Securitization.
• Analyzing multiple industrial information, including profitability throughout the production line, market competition, and potential investment earnings.
• Attending local financing events and filtering sustainable investment options to attract future stakeholders.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Huarong Securities Co., Ltd
- Financial Analyst at One World Children's Fund
- Videographer at USF
- President of the Student Council at Foreign Language High School
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business
• Perform M&A, leveraged finance, and valuation analyses focusing on the power, utilities, and renewables sectors
• Contribute to deal solicitation, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation analysis, and execution
• Develop client marketing materials and prepare internal credit and investment banking committee memoranda
• Awarded first place in Summer Analyst competition; modeled valuation of a power plant using IRR and DCF analyses, completed comprehensive 20-page advisory deck and presented to senior members of Power & Renewables team Selected Transaction Experience Advisor to financial sponsor on acquisition of ~$1bn portfolio of diversified, global equity assets consisting of wind, solar thermal and midstream (terminated)
• Constructed comprehensive plant-by-plant operating model, including contracted and merchant cash flow build for fully operational utility-scale assets
• Determined additional debt capacity for each asset; conducted leverage analysis including LTV, consolidated leverage and consolidated leverage at the HoldCo level
• Prepared internal credit memorandum and financing analysis to obtain approval from capital commitment committee Sole advisor to Chemicals Company on securing debt and equity for construction of an ammonia production plant (ongoing)
• Built detailed construction schedule to determine the debt and equity draws in each period of the development phase
• Performed IRR analysis with built in waterfall returns schedule to determine returns to the client as well as potential 3rd party investors
• Conducted due diligence on the client's model assumptions and performed sensitivity analyses to assess impact on valuation, using various pricing and operating assumptions Sole advisor on acquisition of diversified combined-cycle generation portfolio for power generation and energy infrastructure firm (engaged)
• Created plant-by-plant operating model based on forward price curves, historical operating data and company guidance
• Performed valuation analysis using DCF and IRR methodologies to determine advised purchase price based on client's required hurdle rate for multiple return profiles
• Conducted sensitivity and benchmarking analyses for power prices, gas prices and energy production to assess valuation impact
• Built financing analysis to assess impact of term loan on liquidity profile, credit metrics, and capital structure
- Investment Banking Analyst, Global Energy Group at Credit Suisse
- Marketing Intern at 7 Element Studios
- Intern, Data & Analytics at Credit Suisse
- Intern, Investment Research at Jefferies
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics - Corporate Finance, Real Estate
NYIC is a leading global investment banking firm with extensive experience and expertise in Mergers and Acquisitions for both buy- side and sell-side clients, especially in cross-border M&A transactions.
• Worked on a $10 MM sell-side M&A healthcare deal and helped in identifying both strategic and financial buyers across the US.
• Performed in-depth value chain and financial analysis for medical/technology startup; created funding proposals & term sheets.
• Draft investor presentations, identify key industry trends, perform in-depth company financial and value chain analysis.
- Investment Banking Analyst - Spring Intern at NYIC - New York International Capital
- Analyst at Simon Venture Capital Fund
- Summer M&A Analyst at Tubacex, S.A
- Street Analyst Program at WD-40 Company
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance
• Advise clients on private equity transactions through detailed financial analysis of underlying assets, such as leveraged buyout and cashflow projections, recommendations on process, and structuring alternatives
• Streamline 1) marketed & traded analysis 2) buyer coverage analysis by building an automated template based on team's track record and internal database to be used in various pitch and quarterly update materials Selected Transaction Experience: GP-led sale of balance sheet assets into a new vehicle with follow-on capital (in progress)
• Construct a GP recapitalization model in base and early exit scenarios with distribution recycling provision, preferred equity structure, multi-tiered distribution waterfall, cash sweep in seller financing situation, and roll-forward analysis to evaluate bids
• Produce teaser, process letter, management presentation, and various due diligence materials, and bid analysis
• Execute precedent transaction analysis on portfolio company industries using LTM revenue and EBITDA
• Prepare comparable fund terms for carry structure, management fee, term, for cause removal, and no fault divorce clauses Selected Transaction Experience: LP-led sale of energy-focused portfolio at $800mm NAV (closed)
• Create cashflow model using historical return patterns to project cashflow profile of average maturity of portfolio based on NAV
• Perform detailed asset-level due diligence on each fund via fund documents and buyer calls to identify quarterly key value drivers Selected Transaction Experience: Capital raise for $400mm convertible note to in co-investment vehicle (closed)
• Build convertible note model using management projection, IPO timelines, and IPO valuations to facilitate buyer due diligence
• Organize dataroom materials and investor meetings between the GP and prospective buyers
- Investment Banking Analyst at Evercore Partners
- Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst at Deutsche Bank AG
- President at International Business Association
- Investment Fund, Fundraising & Alumni Committee Member at Professional Delta Sigma Pi Fraternity - Alpha Chapter
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance & Statistics
Advised on seven deals, including sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions; prepared valuation analyses,
DCF and LBO models, and client marketing materials, including confidential information memorandums, summary fact sheets, and other deliverables
• Select Transaction Experience: o Potential $26 Million Sale of Confectionary Manufacturing Company ˗ Performed valuation using public company comparables, precedent transactions, DCF, and LBO; analysis was used to successfully engage with the client and set valuation expectations ˗ Managed data room and processed buy-side financial, legal, and tax due diligence requests o $13 Million Sale of Catalyst Clinical Research, LLC to NovaQuest Capital Management ˗ Prepared marketing documents, including confidential information memorandum, summary fact sheet, and management presentation; marketing phase resulted in 8 IOIs and 2 LOIs ˗ Analyzed equity capital structure proposed by private equity group to determine cash on cash multiple for a 2 year exit; analysis resulted in an increase in cash at closing terms for the transaction ˗ Collaborated with CFO and CEO to determine backlog coverage, margin by study, customer concentration, and operational metrics, including fill rates and unproductive rates o Pending Sale of $20 Million Non-Lethal Weapons Manufacturing Company ˗ Drafted management presentations, summary fact sheets, and confidential information memorandums based on various types of buyers in the process ˗ Collaborated with COO and financial backer on buyer due diligence, including direct margin analysis, backlog coverage analysis, and revenue mix by market channel o Buy-side Engagement with Irrigation Products Manufacturer ˗ Provided valuation on potential investment opportunity by using public company comparables, precedent transactions, and DCF analysis
- Senior Investment Banking Analyst at Dickinson Williams & Company
- Investment Banking Intern at B. C. Ziegler & Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance