Investment Banking: Lead the investment banking team as Managing Underwriter for a US Initial Public Offering project; Built and continue updating financial projection model for the issuer, guide the management executives to discuss and seek the company’s investment highlights and strength, prepare management presentation and other marketing documents; Manage and coordinate the IPO process, including project planning, kick-off meeting, project timeline and process management; Cross-functionally guide all professional parties’ work streams, including vendor screening, legal and financial due diligence, weekly reporting and prospectus drafting. Financial Advisory: Built financial model for an education cloud technology firm, and independently created pitch-book and marketing materials to discuss client’s business model and analyze investment highlights in preparation of its prospective IPO. Strategy: Analyzed the feasibility, risk and process for an OTC company’s prospective up-listing, performed detailed industry research, and advised on client’s strategic positioning and business plan for fund raising.
Investment Banking: Lead the investment banking team as Managing Underwriter for a US Initial Public Offering project; Built and continue updating financial projection model for the issuer, guide the management executives to discuss and seek the company’s investment highlights and strength, prepare management presentation and other marketing documents; Manage and coordinate the IPO process, including project planning, kick-off meeting, project timeline and process management; Cross-functionally guide all professional parties’ work streams, including vendor screening, legal and financial due diligence, weekly reporting and prospectus drafting.
Financial Advisory: Built financial model for an education cloud technology firm, and independently created pitch-book and marketing materials to discuss client’s business model and analyze investment highlights in preparation of its prospective IPO.
Strategy: Analyzed the feasibility, risk and process for an OTC company’s prospective up-listing, performed detailed industry research, and advised on client’s strategic positioning and business plan for fund raising.
- Investment Banking Associate at Prime Number Capital
- Summer Associate at UNITED HOSPITALITY
- Student Consultant at STEERS CENTER FOR GLOBAL REAL ESTATE
- Investment Associate at PRAX CAPITAL
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance, Real Estate, Hospitality
- International Exchange - Finance
- Master of Science - Project Management
Conducted due diligence ("DD"), built discounted cash flow ("DCF") valuation models, assembled pitchbooks, and constructed
Confidential Information Memorandums ("CIM") for various types of transactions, including sell-side, buy-side M&A deals and capital raises through equity and debt financing
• Managed client relationships by communicating directly with clients' senior executives to discuss financial statements, business strategy, and valuations
• Select Transaction Experience: o Sale of $30M Insurance brokerage company * Provided financial projections, CIM, senior management guidance, business advisory, and DD informational exchange and coordination o Potential $50M minority investment for a Hong Kong-based integrated healthcare platform in China * Traveled to China as lead associate, built complex multi-business conglomerate DCF models, industry and country research, gathered universe of potential investors, assembled Private Placement Memorandum (PPM), and managed the virtual data room through DD o Potential minority investment for an Israeli company focused on combined heat and power micro-generators * Provided financial guidance, financial modeling, business strategy, PPM, and business advisory o Potential $100M sale of an American/Canadian plastic manufacturing company * Lead associate responsible for financial modeling, CIM, prepared analysis in negotiations to raise asking price, and handled the due diligence process by maintaining direct contact with the CFO o Valuation of a $15M workers' compensation insurance company * Responsible for the valuation of a determined purchase price in a buyout process, done through a Dividend Discount Model and Comparable Companies' Tangible Book Value
- Investment Banking Associate at Rockshore Advisors, LLC
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst at CSG Partners, LLC
- Investment Banking Analyst at Pablo Rión y Asociados
- Private Bank Intern at Credit Suisse
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Leadership
Guosen Securities, one of the largest securities firms in China, ranked in the top 5 for investment banking.
• Participated in all aspects of the IPO process, from initial screen and due diligence, through approval, to post-IPO monitoring and reporting.
• Conducted due diligence in 20+IPO and M&A projects, and presented strategic approaches to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Drafted1000+pagesof prospectus for disclosure in accordance with established regulations.
• Led a team of analysts in advising a company on being listed on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations.
• Organized and coordinated conferences with various entities, including client companies, law firms, accounting firms, and venture capital firms.
• Communicated with the Securities Regulatory Commission and other regulators during IPO projects.
• Presented work to the company's executive management.
- Investment Banking Associate at Guosen Securities Co. Ltd
- Intern at King & Wood Mallesons
- Intern at Beijing Municipal Government
- Intern at Civil Court, Jiujiang Intermediate Court
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Laws - Banking and Financial Law
- Master's - Laws
- Bachelor's - Law
• Responsible for daily stock loan and borrow operational support, including ensuring contract breaks are resolved daily, marks are applied, and analyzing trends for securities lent and borrowed
• Prepare complex financial and market analysis for a broad range of real estate transactions including debt financing, joint venture equity investments, and investment sales
• Prepare clear summary documentation and spreadsheets that explain the basis of analyses for use in client presentations, proposals or reports
• Supports capital markets and asset-backed securitization function, including review of transactions ata, collateral information, due diligence, cash flow models and transaction documents
• Read, abstract, and analyze complex real estate documentation to include leases, financing agreements, mortgage documents, partnership agreements, and corporate financial statements for relevant information that will impact real estate transaction
- Investment Banking Associate at Barclays
- Investment Banking Analyst at Piper Jaffray
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Selected Transaction and Consulting & Analytics Experience:
Selected Transaction and Consulting & Analytics Experience:
- Investment Banking Associate, Full Time at Evolve Capital Partners
- Summer Investment Banking Associate at Evolve Capital Partners
- Business Development Associate & Career Mentor at UniCareer
- Career Mentor at UNICAREER
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor's - Economic History with Economics
BioTech/HealthCare, Oil & Natural Gas & IT sectors: Originated and managed accounts, Financial Modeling, Comp. Analysis spreadsheets and Capitalization tables, performed research analysis, participated in Due-Diligence road shows and governed all stages of Due Diligence (including reviewing all documents and models requested and independent Background Checks), built pitchbooks, created Broker memoranda, consulted with clients, served as liaison between IB division and counsel for client, drafted Engagement Letters & NDA/CA's, participated in Kick-off calls, Opening calls, Bring-down calls, Pricing calls and Closing calls, led Teach-ins, drafted comfort/financing letters, edited Prospectus, Prospectus Supplements and various SEC filings, closing deliverables, etc.
- Investment Banking Associate at Aegis Capital Corp
- Lawyer at Rakofsky Law Firm
- Associate at Borzouye Law Office
- Internship at Blanch Law Firm
7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law Center
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Advise clients in the midstream oil and gas industry on various transactions including mergers and acquisitions, debt
financings, leveraged buyouts, divestitures and IPOs in the $100mm to $3bn range
• Collaborate with bank product groups to provide clients with ideal capital markets options to satisfy strategic initiatives
• Lead various aspects of projects, including conducting due diligence, creating marketing materials, performing valuation/modeling analyses and providing communications
• Manage and train analysts through all phases of project life-cycles
• Selected Transaction Experience: o The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE: WMB) $485mm divestiture of its 50% interest in Jackalope Gas Gathering Services, LLC * Served as exclusive financial advisor to Williams on its sale of natural gas gathering and processing assets in WY * Contributed to all phases of the sell-side M&A process, including valuation analyses, the creation of management presentations, internal analyses of buyer financing needs and conducting site visits
- Investment Banking Associate at RBC Capital Markets
- Senior Consultant at BLX Group LLC
- Financial Program Specialist at United States Department of the Treasury
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Investment Banking Associate at New England Business Exchange
- Supply Chain Associate and Professional Mover at Olympia Moving & Storage
- Intern at New England Flag and Banner
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business and Technology Management
• Perform all aspects of the municipal bond issuance process in the role of either municipal advisor or underwriter.
• Drive business development by creating pitchbooks and proposals, contributing in interviews, researching potential clients, attending conferences and hosting client events.
• Conduct due diligence and participate in meetings to either i) support the issuer as a member of the financial advisory team or ii) analyze the issuer as a member of the underwriting team.
• Interface and develop relationships with public officials such as County Managers and City Treasurers.
• Meet with issuers to understand the cash flow and revenue constraints and size the debt issuance per their needs.
• Analyze credit, create rating presentations and attend meetings with rating analysts from S&P Global Ratings, Fitch Ratings and Moody's Investor Services.
• Follow local news and legislation to support current clients and to uncover new business opportunities.
- Public Finance Investment Banking Associate at Piper Jaffray & Co
- Public Finance Investment Banking Analyst at Piper Jaffray & Co
- Founder at Berry L&D
- Team Lead at Skillsoft LLC
3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies
- Investment Banking Associate - Debt & Loan Capital Markets at BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Bank
- Analyst - Corporate / Leveraged Lending at GE Capital
- Risk Management Program Associate at GE Capital
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance