Scottrade / TD Ameritrade – Toms River, NJ January 2016 – March 2018 Scottrade was an online and branch networked discount brokerage firm that provided cost efficient investment solutions for clients since 1980. In 2017, the company was purchased by TD Ameritrade for 4 billion dollars. At the time, Scottrade, had roughly 1.1 billion in assets and 3,700 employees nationwide. Investment Consultant Reached out to current clients to understand their financial situations and assisted them in finding solutions at Scottrade that would help their financial goals. Completed and exceeded expectations on call campaign metrics. Managed the branch while manger was out of the office. Presented to clients via one on one phone calls, conference calls and in person meetings. Assisted my branch and region with ideas to present to clients and help assist their conversations. Completed daily branch operation tasks and assisted the branch manager in keeping branch files in accordance to company’s compliance standards.
- Investment Consultant at Scottrade / TD Ameritrade
- Internal Wholesaler at New York Life / Mainstay Investments
- Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- Accounting Manager at Seafrigo USA / Seafrigo Coldstorage
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
At Bank of America, I am under the brokerage division, Merrill Edge. I am an Investment Consultant that focuses on assisting prospective and existing clients that have expressed interest in Merrill Edge's platform and who would like to establish and/or build a financial relationship with the enterprise. I interact with client's via phone, email and chat channels to extend our brokerage and banking investment options that are suitable based on our clients financial and investment objectives. My goal is to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals while making sure clients receive the best benefits the company has to offer. I have consolidated over $115 million from Q3 2017 - Q3 2018 across Bank of America and Merrill Lynch's self-directed and advisory platforms.
- Investment Consultant at BANK OF AMERICA/MERRLL LYNCH
- Investment Solutions Representative at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- at RANDSTAD - MERRILL LYNCH
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Hired as an Investment Consultant and promoted to National Investment Consultant within 8 months. Performed successful advisory services for key clients, resolving major concerns or issues, and strengthening relationships. Company organizational structure realigned during acquisition by TD Ameritrade, resulting in elimination of role.
• Ensured branches maintained continuous customer service and production scores in the absence of Branch Manager.
• Ensured the branch met or exceeded compliance standards by conducting critical field audits; also deepened relationships with clients regarding life goals, family, health, and total assets.
• Aided in the management of client portfolios, made investment suggestions, ascertained client goals, and created detailed plans to accomplish those opportunities.
• Generated sales opportunities by promoting products and services to a wide range of clientele.
• Earned Series 6, Series 7, and Series 66 investment licenses during tenure (FINRA).
- National Investment Consultant at Scottrade, Inc./TD Ameritrade
- Senior Financial Services Representative at Trade
- Corporate Operations Manager at Worldpay
- Inside Sales Representative at Fleetcor
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- License - Computer Science
My husband and I own a Real Estate Investment Consultant company. We help new investors purchase distressed homes from homeowners that may be delinquent in taxes, may have inherited the home from a loved one, and many other scenarios. We focus to help the new real estate investors through the process of rehabbing a house for a 30% equity steak in the property. We organize the rehab of the property to reach the current market value of the area, and then it is sold for a higher price than it was originally acquisitioned for. Throughout this process, I facilitate the acquisition of the property, bids of contractors, managing contractors, secretary/receptionist work, interior design, and social media marketing. I am the Personal Assistant of the CEO. This includes Secretarial work, Receptionist work, and other organizational tasks.
- Real Estate Investment Consultant at Intelligent Equity Solutions LLC
- Manager at Potbelly Sandwich Works
- Receptionist/Secretary at The Joint Chiropractic
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - I graduated as a Junior with ACP, AP, and Honors Classes
• Managed investment portfolios while consulting investors
• Assisted in product development
• Researched and evaluated company value in stock trades and shares
- Investment Consultant at XY Findables Company
- Telecommunications Academic Advisor at APT College
- Account Manager at Fit Athletic
- Specialist at Apple
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Media Communications - Media Communications
Provide client services in branch by placing trades, opening new accounts, and quoting
• Illustrate to clients how to navigate the trading website to help investors make informed investment decisions
• Engage in a dialogue with clients to uncover their goals, strategy, risk tolerance, and time frame
• Refer clients who have sophisticated investment needs to our Guidance Solutions Specialist
- Investment Consultant at Scottrade
- Relationship Banker at Chase
- Sales Service Specialist at Bank of America
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Wealth Management
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Provide strategic marketing, fund structure and branding solutions for alternative investment firms
• Create content for marketing materials and due diligence questionnaires for hedge funds and asset management firms
• Prepare and coach clients for due diligence meetings with prospective investors
- Investment Consultant at Bay Meadows Advisors
- Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Senior HF Analyst at Offit Capital Advisors
- Managing Director- HF Research at Pioneer Alternative Investments
7 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Management
Provide high-quality investment guidance and insight to investors regarding alternative investments in real estate and energy spaces, including both conventional and renewable energy. Proficiency in trading and monitoring oil and gas futures, effectively communicating with clients to find suitable managed future programs. Improve and add value to real estate investment properties through close collaboration with high profile clients, utilizing excellent analysis and evaluation abilities. Successfully conduct real estate searches, performing extensive due diligence on properties including cash and tax flow analysis of viability of various investment real estate projects.
- Investment Consultant at TUIM ENERGY
- Director of Product Management at JOHN HANCOCK FINANCIAL NETWORK
- Vice President, Private Banking at FLAGSHIP BANK
- Senior Financial Planner at BROWN & BROWN, LLC
6 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Science in Taxation - Taxation
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance/Economics
Provide clients with investment guidance. ❖ Proactively make business development calls to prospects and existing clients. ❖ Build strong relationships with clients and expanding relationships. ❖ Strategize, prioritize and advise clients and put together attainable financial game plans. ❖ Assist self-directed clients in making educated decisions and provide all tools necessary to succeed. ❖ Refer clients to the necessary sales partners based on needs.
- Investment Consultant at TD Ameritrade
- Wealth Management Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
- Branch Manager at US Bank
- Bank Manager/ Vice-President at Washington Mutual Bank
7 years at this Job
- - Business Management
• Independent Financial Consultant
• Management and high-level professional service of client accounts
• In-depth analytical analysis and formulating clients' investment strategies
• Create marketing materials
• Professionally maintain and build new relationships
- Private Investment Consultant at MyBlueprint Financial, LLC
- Wealth Manager at E.A. Buck Family of Companies
- Trading/Operations/Direct Business at Sigma Financial Corporation
- Assistant General Manager & Special Events Coordinator at The Elbow Room
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Business Management