• Two-time West Division Sales Team All-Star (2016, 2017)
• Best of the West Winner - Recognized nationally as the top performing Investment Consultant in South Pacific Region Summer Quarter 2017. In a branch environment assisted clients build their investing knowledge and skills by educating them on various investment, retirement and education saving strategies. Conducting needs-based and goal-focused interviews was able to partner with clients to determine most appropriate solutions for their long term success referring them to internal managed solutions or to our third party RIA partners.
- Investment Consultant at SCOTTRADE
- Financial Advisor at WELLS FARGO ADVISORS, Private Client Group
- Financial Advisor, PMD at MERRILL LYNCH, PIERCE, FENNER & SMITH
- Senior Home Loan Consultant at BANK OF AMERICA HOME LOANS, N.A
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - English/Religious Studies
Educate prospects on the benefits of and products available through Merrill Edge, such as self directed investing and managed product offerings. Help new prospects open and fund new accounts, as well as use the tools available to reach their investment goals. Over $100 million in new assets in 2018. Investment Consultant - Merrill Edge Advisory Center * Have goals based conversations with existing and prospective Merrill Edge Advisory customers. This conversation will help clients identify their short and long term goals and the financial products, with their associated risks and benefits, that will help them reach those goals.
- Investment Consultant - MEET Team at BANK OF AMERICA / MERRILL LYNCH
- Security Analyst at
- Financial Analyst at CONVERGYS
- Portfolio Analyst at FIRST UNION / WACHOVIA
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Information Mgmt. / Bus Admin
- MBA - International Business
* Grew a book of business of High Net Worth clients * Mentored and coached Investment Consultant on sales techniques and practices. * Responsible for the ongoing performance management, coaching and development of sales related branch staff and overall branch sales productivity. * Led sales coaching calls with local branches * Managed corporate relationships and built business partnerships across the firm. * Partnered with Compliance and Branch Administration to ensure all regulatory requirements and responsibilities are met. * Performed all necessary management functions in a timely manner, including compliance overviews, hiring, evaluations, bonus and merit allocations, and disciplinary action as required
- Branch Manager/ Investment Consultant at Scottrade
- Investment Consultant at TD Ameritrade
- Supervisor/ Senior Health and Life Insurance Agent at EHealth Insurance
- Life Insurance Agent at InsWeb Insurance
3 years at this Job
• Held roughly 1400 face-to-face and remote appointments, which involved building a multitude of financial plans customized to the needs of mass affluent investors through a wide range of products and services.
• Presented over 270 managed account proposals and coordinated various portfolio reviews with clients to regularly evaluate an investment's performance toward achieving documented long-term financial goals.
• Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing Fidelity's Planning and Guidance Center during roughly 500 occasions to help clients analyze their retirement preparedness in an effort to strengthen their financial plans.
• Responsible for prospecting from existing business, unengaged clients and warm leads with a focus on engaging clients, cultivating relationships and providing investment solutions.
• Directly responsible for bringing in around $36.5 million of flows into Fidelity as well as investing approximately $22 million into managed accounts and annuity products and $14.5 million into mutual funds.
- Investment Consultant at Fidelity Investments
- at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative at Fidelity Investments
- Retirement Solutions Representative at Fidelity Investments
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Consultant to institutional clients (primarily corporate defined benefit plans) with over $4 billion of investable assets
• Advisor to firm's first fully discretionary (OCIO) ERISA defined benefit plan
• Encouraged implementation of Liability Driven Investment, Liquid Alternatives and Private Asset commitments
• Member of firm's Asset Allocation Committee responsible for setting capital market assumptions and developing key action items for clients firm-wide
• Member of firm's Global Asset Allocation Research Advisory Committee assisting with selection of preferred Global Asset Allocation, Risk Parity, and other Liquid Alternative strategies
• Chair, Corporate Pension Solutions Group
• Author of two white papers, "Hedge Fund Replication: Traditional Beta, Alternative Beta, and Alpha, " and "Thinking Outside the Box: Lessons to be Learned from Warren Buffett in Investment Manager Selection"
- Principal, Senior Investment Consultant at NEPC, LLC
- Senior Financial Planning and Investment Consultant at Pillar Financial Advisors
- Vice President/Investment Officer at TSB Asset Management Group
- Senior Mutual Fund Accountant at T. Rowe Price Associates
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Economics
Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
● Interpreted data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences and other factors affecting investment programs.
● Demonstrates logical, systematic approach to problem solving, focusing on client expectations and improving effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
● Leverages resources and experience to independently meet challenges and provide viable alternative solutions.
● Identifies workflow-related issues, trends, and recommends process improvements.
- investment Consultant at Flagship High Net Worth
- Sr. Eligibility Specialist Credentialing Coordinator at Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
- Communications and Customer Service at Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
- Intake Support Specialist at Area of Mental Health
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management and Finance
My husband and I own a Real Estate Investment Consultant company. We help new investors purchase distressed homes from homeowners that may be delinquent in taxes, may have inherited the home from a loved one, and many other scenarios. We focus to help the new real estate investors through the process of rehabbing a house for a 30% equity steak in the property. We organize the rehab of the property to reach the current market value of the area, and then it is sold for a higher price than it was originally acquisitioned for. Throughout this process, I facilitate the acquisition of the property, manage the projects, bids of contractors, managing contractors, marketing, and interior design. I am the Personal Assistant of the CEO. This includes Secretarial work, Receptionist work, cash handling, and other organizational tasks.
- Real Estate Investment Consultant at Intelligent Equity Solutions LLC
- Manager at Potbelly Sandwich Works
- Receptionist/Secretary at The Joint Chiropractic
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - I graduated as a Junior at the age of 16 with ACP, AP, and Honors Classes
Assist high-income individuals with specific investment strategies based on a comprehensive assessment of each client's attitudes toward risk, estate planning, income needs, time horizon, anticipated cash flows, and tax considerations. The strategies are customized according to client objectives, rather than specific investments or products.
- Investment Consultant at Gecko Group LLC
- Foreign Service Diplomatic Courier at U.S. Department of State
- Senior Project Manager at Global Technology Solutions Group / Safeway
- Program Manager at BestIT Consulting / Wells Fargo
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Oversee $3bn in DC assets
● Select and monitor investment managers and service providers.
● Design and implement glide path for DC asset allocation funds.
● Deliver quarterly reports and recommendations to plan sponsors. Lead DC Business
● Author articles on DC investment subjects; speaker at industry conferences on DC topics.
- Sr. Investment Consultant at River & Mercantile Solutions
- Consultant at Institutional
- Senior Principal at Meketa Investment Group
- Managing Advisor at State Street Global Advisors
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.S. candidqte - Economics
- BA - Pol. Sci. / Economics
· Developed quantitative factor models of the firm’s flagship equity index ETFs (tickers ACSI and RVRS) and tactical allocation application of these products · Quantitative modeling of the firm’s sub-advised equity derivative /treasury allocation ETF (ticker: SWAN) · Proof-of-concept Investment-Grade Corporate Bond Index development (filed to SEC in 2018 under the proposed ticker: DSCR)
- Senior Investment Consultant at Exponential ETFs
- Senior Portfolio Manager/Director of Research at Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd
- Research Engineer at General Motors Corporation
- Research Engineer at Visteon Corporation
8 months at this Job
- MBA - MBA
- Ph.D. - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Fluid Mechanics