· Creates, maintains and enhances iOS applications as part of a durable product team.
· Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
· Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations
· Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
· Leverages CICD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
· Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
· Mentor’s other application developers in Swift development.
· Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and cybersecurity standards.
· Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
· Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer with an emphasis on iOS Swift development.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
Swift, XCode, Oracle, SQL Server, Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Git, Java
· Effective communication skills.
· Full stack development experience with exposure to java cloud native APIs
· Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud platforms
· Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
· Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
· Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Familiarity with Bitbucket and Jira
· Exposure to code scanning tools such as SonarQube and CheckMarx