- Sr.iOS Developer at Sr.iOS Developer
at this Job
Project Description: A network provider for small scale to medium scale companies, provide Security and cloud solutions. The project involved was making Mobile Application for meeting the needs of various customer base. Worked as an App design and developer to make app where the customer can look at the Network and make the necessary changes. Also part of the team, which analysis the content and the outlook of the app for the targeted audience
● Developing multiple Applications for Juniper Networks covering various domains such as for Network settings of the domain, App for events conducted by juniper for Universities
● Part of the core research team, which is working on development, maintenance and up gradation
● Started of with the swift latest version (2.2) and set up with the required Cocoa Bindings, Core Animation, UI Kits
● Implemented Push Notifications, analytics, Remote Configuration and Crash reporting features while integrating the mobile app with Firebase
● Designed the View controllers and segue design by protocol and delegate methods, adding the required custom made icons and images using UIText and UIImage
● Allocating the appropriate sections using the MVC Design with UI components and controllers
● Using Alamofire and JSON parsing to inject data into my code from various urls and websites
● Plugging in the Navigation Controller for ensuring the connectivity between all views
● Adding features such as gesture recognition, user profiling, typography and In-App purchase ability
● Used GIT repository and Source tree to save and review the project code when needed
● Pop up features to help the user for their selection using Angular JS and bootstrap modals
● Dynamic allocation of data to and from the database using Core Data and CRUD application
● Testing In-App purchases using SandBox feature to add additional features to it
● Worked extensively on REST/SOAP Web Services and API's.
● Utilized and combined UX practices to target and adapt existing web-based functionality to a task-based, user-friendly mobile system.
● Developed the REST API's to communicate with backend services for the data flow.
● Comparison of data so as to display it on charts, graphs using the in-built charting framework
● As a CCNA certified professional, could contribute to Optimizing network communications and data fetching
● was part of the project from the start with complete understanding of Mobile Development life cycle in Web Applications.
● Worked with Source tree, which helped a lot in managing and viewing the various repositories Environment: C, SQL, Xcode 10, Xcode Beta, iOS, iPad , 7, Java, Json, Cocoa Frameworks, UIKit, MapKit, AVFoundation, Alamofire, Agile Environment, XML Core Data , GitHub, 3D , Sandbox, Microsoft Office, Swift 2.2 , 3, 4
- Sr. iOS Developer at Juniper Networks
- iOS Developer at Synchrony Bank
- iOS Developer at Touchmark National Bank
- iOS Developer at Molina Healthcare, Utah
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Responsibilities Design and development in Objective-C. Conceived and initiated the development of an iOS project, an app to keep track of courses and easy networking with course mates. Design. Designed the UX of the iOS Mobile application by utilizing prototyping software, Sketch 3. Development. Using xCode IDE and Objective-C. Skills Used iOS / Objective-C Android / Java Photoshop / Sketch 3 PMP, Agile, Scrum & ITIL Planning Tracking & Execution Budgeting, Reporting & Forecasting Team leader and team builder Commitment to quality Managing pressure / understanding stress
- iOS Developer at Independent iOS Developer
- Project Manager at Informática el Corte Inglés S.A
- Project Manager at Silver Storm Solutions
- Senior Consultant at Grupo SMS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
- BS - Computer Science
Durham, NC September, 2015 - Till Date
Technology: IOS, Objective C, Swift 3.0, Core Data, Alamo fire, Clover SDK, React Native, React.JS
Role: IOS Developer
Developed a white-labelled IOS application using clover (www.clover.com) POS(point of sale) API's that supports online ordering for a restaurant. The app supports offline features, credit card payment and real time notification using SMS and APNS.
● Migrated code from Objective C to Swift
● Designed the UI using Auto Layouts to support multiple screen sizes
● Implemented offline functionality to save the data locally using core data
● Made use of AF Networking/Alamo fire for network calls
● Fetched and parsed JSON data using networking libraries.
● Worked with Map kit framework in application to provide location services for stores
● Use different design pattern like delegate, observable, singleton, MVC in designing the app
● Configured APNS(Apple Push Notification Services) for the app
● Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers
● Used Git for source code management with features like PR request, merging, squashing, rebasing.
● Build the framework for dynamic theme support for the white-labelled apps
● Worked with agile and scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work
● Working on introducing REACT Native views within the IOS app for reusability and efficiency
● Build reusable react native components like Text Inputs, Text, Section List
● Replaced all Native IOS basic form components like text fields, buttons, labels with REACT Text Inputs, Text, Section List REACT components. Also replaced Native TableViews with REACT Section List.
● Implemented Redux to store and manage data flow in the application correctly. Apps Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/kipos-labs/id1067212114 https://www.clover.com/appmarket/apps/5Z8KQVNYBMV5Y?clientCountry=US
- IOS Developer at KIPOS LABS
- Hybrid Mobile Developer at BNA
- iOS Developer at Macy's by Macy's Inc
- iOS Developer at Cartwheel by Target
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- iOS Developer at Vivi Holdings
- Inside Sales Associate at HAIR CLUB FOR MEN AND WOMEN
- Porter Manager( Customer Service/ Company Inventory) at Sheehan Cadillac- N Federal Hwy Pompano
- Customer service(Server, Banquets, Host) at Woodfield Country Club
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer science
Blub Blub is on a mission to bring speech therapy to all the kids who need it. Maintained and worked on multiple internal dependencies, developed complex UI and features with camera & face detection. Acted as a lead in some feature developments, mentored other developers, introduced good practices & approaches to the development as well as business processes. Sep 2018-Present As a self employed individual I have also learned how to look for customers, work with them and stay in business. In that time I have gained a ton of experience working on multiple projects, including but not limited to iOS. I have also released 2 apps on the App Store: - Zboot, a simple game which I originally made in Swift Playgrounds in 2017. Although very simple, it has been a major breakthrough for me as an iOS developer as it was awarded with Apple's WWDC Scholarship in 2017. Apple awards 350 talented young developers amid thousands of applicants each year by issuing scholarships, allowing winning students to attend the largest developers conference free of charge & to meet some of the best engineers in the world. - Futer, an app which allows students from Slovenia find the best restaurants with special student discount. Always near the top of the Food & Drink category chart in Slovenia (the highest it ever was is #4). This project also required backend work in Python, including data parsing with scheduled CRON tasks and storing data into the database. iOS Developer, 1tap by Receipt Bank Mar 2017-Aug 2018 1tap is on a mission to make self-employment easier than regular employment. Worked alongside highly skilled and experienced people from business and tech side. I've learned how to properly handle financial data and got to work with some of Apple's newest frameworks, including ARKit and CoreML. Implemented a ton of new features on two apps, 1tap receipts and 1tap tax. Android Developer, 1tap by Receipt Bank Sep 2016-Aug 2017 Implemented features on the Android versions of the apps, worked within the Android ecosystem and its tools. Gained experience writing unit & UI tests.
- iOS Developer at Blub Blub Inc
- Community Manager/Lecturer/Developer at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- - Computer science
Lead iOS and backend developer for (Live)Safe, a high-fidelity prototype dedicated for homelessness alleviation in Seattle,WA created for the Interactive Media Design senior capstone. Utilized all learning objectives in the IMD program such as iOS development via Xcode and Objective C, project management, design thinking, agile development, user testing, and ethnographic research.
- iOS Developer at UW Bothell IMD Capstone
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interactive Media Design
Smule allows people to connect through music, groups and sharing
Address: recorded music videos
2867 Regatta Dr.
Oakland CA 94601 Tools / Technology
Swift, Storyboards, Cocoapods, Objective-C, Charles, Vision
• Implemented the (non-beta) UI of LiveJam in less than 2 weeks As a passionate iOS developer for 3+ years, I have created and designed
• Added the ability to save performances based from features that have been used by millions LiveJam of people. Utilizing my web development
• Key Swift Developer, converting large parts of the app background, I collaborate with different from Obj-c to Swift teams to provide robust, scalable and
• Doing Bluetooth latency and allowing the user to choose well crafted user experiences. the correct latency period LANGUAGES
- Senior iOS Developer at Smule
- iOS Developer at JCPenney
- iOS Developer at LIBRARIES
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Geology & Geophysics
I serve as a software developer for Do Tech. I lead the development of iOS applications that are aimed at changing the way individuals and businesses interact with their peers, customers, and the environment.
- iOS Developer at Do Tech LLC
- Proctoring Coordinator at Kelley School of Business
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Economics
In June 2018 I started an internship as an iOS developer and product designer at Current while co-leading their music curation department. I worked as a liaison between their iOS, design, and curation teams.
- iOS Developer/Product Design Intern at Current Media LLC
- Product Design Intern at Pairade
- iOS Developer Intern at MobileXLabs
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school