I got hired on as a cabinet builder and after 6 months was promoted to ISO Coordinator. I have been through 4 audits and have zero findings through the 4 audits. I also train new hires, I am a 1st responder and on the safety team. Also still a Volunteer Fireman.
- ISO Coordinator/EHS Manager at Clayton Homes
- Forklift and machine operator at Culp Lumber Company
- Splicing Technician at AT&T
- Customer Service Representative at Knox Attorney Services
1 month at this Job
- - General Education
Fayetteville, TN Sept 2015 - present
(Manufacturer of HVAC units for residential and commercial application)
Quality Engineer/ISO Coordinator
• Data entry on critical characteristics using Minitab for evaluation and tracking using SPC charting
• Support manufacturing in DJPMO reduction activity
• Communicate supplier quality issues to the appropriate people and follow up with production for internal containment activity
• Create presentations and reports to communicate status of FTQ, DJPMO and FPY daily, weekly and monthly
• Schedule and perform internal audits, open corrective action reports, document corrective action implementation and verification
• Administration of Master List of Controlled Documents and participate in document reviews
• Assemble information required for the Management Reviews quarterly and end of year
• Problem-solving responsibilities for assembly lines and fabrication departments using 5-why and other methods
• Process ISO documentation relative to forms and quality topics
• Responsible for internal audit scheduling, performance and documentation of outcomes
• Coordinnate and participate in 3rd party audit activities including documentation of outcomes
- Quality Engineer/ISO Coordinator at Goodman Manufacturing
- Quality Engineer- Axle Shafts at Brunner International, Inc
- Quality Engineer- Supplier PPAP at Parker Hannifin-Chelsea
- Customer Quality Engineer for Navistar at Modine Manufacturing Co
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Applied Statistics
- - BMET Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AAS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- - Manufacturing Management
Supplier of pultruded carbon fiber for wind energy systems) Quality Assurance Manager, ISO Coordinator
Short term contract to develop self-sustaining ISO compliant standards and processes. Among the various responsibilities at this pioneering carbon pultrusion facility, primary responsibilities include:
• Identification of all systems and processes for development and implementation of ISO certification
• Develop team strategies and goals for process and product improvement.
• Initiate a supplier quality system, develop customer relations, facilitating involvement between facility and corporate level personnel.
• Implement systems developed in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel for all data collection and reporting structures, and analysis, removing user interface at the highest possible level
• All aspects of quality management (calibration control, AIAG documentation, procedures, data analysis, measurement systems analysis, supplier management, customer support, etc.).
• Developed systems for cross-functional auditing and continual improvement of workplace safety.
- Quality Assurance Manager, ISO Coordinator at Zoltek Composites Intermediates, St. Peters
- Senior Quality Engineer, Special Projects and Continual Improvement at GKN Aerospace, St. Louis
- Quality Assurance Manager at Findlay Industries, Inc., St. Louis Division
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Findlay Industries, Inc., St. Louis Division
10 months at this Job
Current Position Responsible for managing inventory levels, entering requisitions for purchases, responsible for returning damaged supplies, work with vendors to solve shipment prices, issues and returns, in charge of taking machine parts to fabrication shops for repair, stock local warehouses to keep machines running, work closely with plant buyer to ensure product flows correctly and efficiently, and work closely with vendors on VMI managed items. I have been the ISO Coordinator for the past 15 years. I am responsible for keeping all quality control documents up to date and work with all departments in the plant to ensure they are meeting our ISO requirements and update any changes that are needed. In charge of creating and maintaining an internal audit schedule. In charge of DQS/UL external audits to keep registration current. Prior Positions and/or Responsibilities: Environmental Champion: 2 years Assisted the Environmental Director in daily activities throughout the plant. Supervised a team to achieve zero landfill status at the facility which was accomplished under my leadership. Safety Coordinator: 6 years Responsible for plant wide safety training, enforcement of safety rules and working closely with consultants to achieve VPP Star status. Back up for shipping supervisor in his absence. OPS (Operational Perfection @ Southwire) Trainer: Initially trained all plant employees for implementation of lean measures into all areas of the manufacturing process. Accounts Payable: Oversaw all aspects of department. Made sure all bills were paid in a timely manner to take advantage of all discounted items & to avoid any possible late fees. Material Handler: Responsible for supplying raw material to all product lines & delivering finished product to shipping department. Machine Operator: Operated various types of production machinery in stranding & rework department. Shipping Clerk: Responsible for multi functions in department. Weighing product, packaging product, labeling product, un-loading & loading of trucks.
- Store Room Manager/ISO Coordinator at Southwire Company
25 years, 5 months at this Job
Summary: Oversee the ISO TS-16949 Standards Quality Management System. Act as the Management Representative for 1st & 3rd party auditors. Make sure work procedures and processes are being maintained to ISO/TS standards. Act as the Lead Auditor and support quality management and internal auditing systems. Oversee/manage 16 Internal Auditors & 8 Quality Inspectors. Coordinate and perform 6S lean activities which include: Sort, Set & Order, Shine, Sustain, Standardize and Safety in each work area. Work on lean projects lead by Director of Materials & Process/Black Belt. Mentor ISO coordinator at our Mexico Plant and assist the ISO in administering corrective actions.
- ISO Coordinator/Lean 6S Coordinator - Greenbelt at Molded Fiber Glass
- ISO/TS Coordinator/Quality Assurance Dept at Viscotec Automotive Products
- Quality/Engineer Assistant/Quality Department at Cataler North America
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Systems
Quality Assurance/ ISO Management Rep. (6 yrs.)
- ISO Coordinator at Industrial Insulation Group
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Kasi North America, Inc. 50 Homer Drive, Talladega, AL
Full Time Employee - 40 hrs a week
Manager: Donna Ward
Contact Info: 256-589-3030
• Maintained the Quality and Environmental Management systems document database including the network area for ISO and provides analysis to multiple levels of KNA Management.
• Scanned, imaged, organized and maintained documents, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures.
• Assigned control numbers and maintains control of revisions to all ISO documents on the online portal and the data control database.
• Created procedures, work instructions, and forms as requested.
• Archived inactive records in accordance with the record retention requirements
• Reviewed revised work instructions to ensure ISO compliance.
• Received and prepared correspondence checking for spelling, typographical errors, conformance to formats and procedural requirements.
• Ensured accessibility, traceability and accuracy of documents.
• Controlled the retrieval and the dispersion of documents.
• Helped project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.
• Trained employees on records management procedures and policies, which included documentation, retention, retrieval, and destruction recovery.
• Active member of the internal audit team and performed monthly audits on documents, systems and work processes.
• Became familiar with each assembly line and injection molding press process to conduct educated observations of processes during internal process audits
• Entered data daily that pertained to quality defects and production rework.
• Compiled daily and monthly quality reports and distributed data to all KNA supervisors, and manages.
• Performed administrative task for quality manager and general manager as needed.
- ISO COORDINATOR at DOCUMENT CONTROL
- SHIPPING/RECEIVING CLERK at Kasi North America, Inc
- FAMILY SERVICE SPECIALIST at TCRC Childcare Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Management - Management
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for creating, driving and maintaining all aspects of the ISO 13485:2016 program. Create all SOPS, Work Instructions, and procedures. Maintain all QMS related records and reports. Conduct internal audits at scheduled interval. Collect and analyse all quality related data and review financial impacts. Manage customer feedback, non-conformance log, and CAPA systems. Communicate with customers in regards to returns and/or CAR's Initiate process improvements where necessary Lead weekly ISO/Quality meetings with top management. Report on performance of quality to top management. Create custom training programs for all areas of the company Train all employees on ISO 13485:2016 Leading the implementation of 6S throughout the company Create/design marketing literature (Business Cards, Line cards, Flyers)
- ISO Coordinator at Challenge Machine and Manufacturing Inc.
- Project Manager at Engineered Finishing Inc.
- Document Control Specialist at Stellar Technologies
- Expeditor at Taylor Machine
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Realized audit as a lead auditor. Maintain high level relationship with Korean certification institute (IGC) to be a representative. * Prepared of auditor assignment documents. * Planned the ISO audit schedule according to scope of company and auditor * Reported the audit (translation) * Implemented of requirements about that certification process. * Realized audit as a lead auditor * Prepared audit and nonconformity report with the ISO requirements
- LEAD AUDITOR / ISO COORDINATOR at IQM
- LEAD AUDITOR / ISO COORDINATOR AND Certification at
- QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST at ILKIM Chemistry
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER at TISAN Engineering Plastics
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
employed - Review customer emails for new orders - Plan and schedule production meetings for Supervisor - Schedule / Create Topic spreadsheet / Conduct Team meetings - Maintain employee records / Adequate filing for easy access - Conduct new employee orientations and maintain training records - Oversee all office administrative work - Review customer contracts with great detail for specific requirements - Work directly with customers via email and phone calls for any needs. - Set up meetings / attend calls / take customers calls for concerns - Maintain confidentiality when discussing confidential high-level information - Maintain accurate record keeping - Maintain accurate meeting minutes - Maintained accurate office supply / janitorial inventory - Maintain ISO Standard 9001:2015 - Proper filing of audit documents - Help production supervisor resolve problems through ideas and process suggestions - Work directly with customers via email and phone calls for any needs.
- Administrative Lead / ISO Coordinator at Jade Electronics, Inc
- Machine Operator at Henkel / Nissen Staffing
- Warehouse Lead at Power Brace / Express Employment
- Warehouse Lead at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Criminal Justice degree - Criminal Justice Program
- High School Diploma