Responsible for the creation, control and approvals of all corporate documentation including updating the internal intranet Completion of all compliance requirements to include Conflict Minerals, REACH and RoHS Facilitate and train employees for the internal auditing program in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standards Aid in PPAP documentation and all other customer related requirements Participate in all internal and external corrective and preventative action to ensure completion and validation Review customer returns and evaluate for possible process improvements Scanning of customer material prior to quoting and shipment to ensure vendor / supplier data is accurate Reporting all quality findings to the management team during monthly reviews
- ISO Coordinator at Gerard Daniel Worldwide
- Diesel Quality Specialist at Flight Systems Electronics Group
- Aerospace Maintenance Craftsman / Dispatch Sourcing Coordinator at United States Air Force
2 years at this Job
Responsibilities Track all active employees and running jobs in 7 states.Verify all employees hire date, pay rate, address and bill rate per each staffing agency. Make sure that all required forms per ISO regulations are received per job and uploaded daily. Daily email and conference calls. Accomplishments I was hired on as a quality inspector and given a promotion in less than a year to the corporate office.
- ISO Coordinator at PPG/Allegiance Staffing
- Financial Coordinator at Childrens Dentistry
- Insurance/Front Office Supervisor at East Cooper Hospital/Mt. Pleasant Internal Medicine
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - education
• Create training material and train new employees in ISO Awareness, utilized Outlook for scheduling
• Maintain training and report documentation needed for the Environmental Management System
• Monitor stormwater, perform site inspections, recycling and waste stream diversion, maintain chemical SDS documentation, prepare DEP reports, monitor and track universal and hazardous material
• Assisted in taking Company to the next level in ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Iso Coordinator at Marlette Homes
- Human Resource/Safety Manager at Asher's Chocolates
- Office Manager at Mifflin Agway
- Purchasing Manager at Empire Kosher Poultry
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Assist EHS manager with environmental/safety related tasks, coordinate environmental program for the entire plant, update data and spreadsheets related to ISO program, coordinate with managers and supervisors on training for safety and environmental safety, train team members on safety and environmental safety procedures.
- ISO Coordinator at Clayton Homes
- Postal Carrier at USPS
- Quality Assurance Associate at Walmart Distribution
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- High school
As ISO Coordinator at General Motors, I have many responsibilities directly related to maintaining our ISO Certification. I directly report to the Quality Manager at Lansing Regional Stamping and advise him to make quality decisions based on our QMS. I perform audits throughout the year based on a schedule that the ISO Lead and other ISO Coordinators create. We work together to ensure we are meeting the ISO requirements, increase our audits based on risk, and continually improve our process by staying up to date on changes. I am on a weekly conference call where changes are discussed and problems are resolved. I provide process control & monitoring training to all new employees. I assist in protecting the plant from non-conforming material reaching our internal and external customers. I am the administrator of our SharePoint Site. I communicate changes to the quality department. I develop, implement, and revise QMS documents. I write job descriptions for quality team members including our inspection processes. I utilize engineering databases to complete work to standard and compliance. I have a working knowledge of Vismockup/Teamcenter for part analyzation, Stature for Process Failure Modes Effects and Analysis, SQMS for Production Part Approval Process, and PQRS for Process Control Plans. I am directly responsible for monitoring parts through the launch process until status has been approved (part submission documentation, dimensional quality, surface quality, repeatability, material specification, process control plans, process failure modes effects and analysis). I have extensive formability training (i.e. Overlay to RDIP process, Formabilty Limit Diagram, major/minor strain, bilateral expansion w/ 100 mm circles, circle grid analysis, elongation, tensile strength, r-value, n-value, and mechanical properties of different metals). I create preventative and corrective action processes. I am able to certify, verify, calibrate measurement equipment. And I am heavily involved in the "Built In Quality" migration from an inspection process to a prevention process.
- ISO Coordinator at General Motors
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
918-216-2000 1. Electrical Panel Assembly a. Using engineering drawings, assemble and install components in electrical enclosures. b. Using electrical schematics, wire and test control panels i. Equipment used: 1. Basic hand and power tools. 2. Weidmuller PrintJet Advanced Print System 3. Phoenix Contact CLED Print System 4. Brady PR-300 and BBP30 printers 5. Vision 2424 Rotary Engraving System 6. Vision 9 Expert CAD Engraving Software c. Panel types built: UL/CUL, ATEX, IECEx, ANZEx, CSA, GOST, UR, Kyosho, Inmetro, and others. 2. Electrical Skid Assembly a. Using engineering and electrical drawings and schematics, installed panels, conduit, and wire tray along with cable & gland style wiring systems. b. Terminated panels, valve limit & position switches, pressure indicators and other equipment. 3. Panel Shop Supervisor & Project Manager a. Ordered, tracked and expedited the materials, components, and supplies for the building and assembly of various types of control panels, ignition panels, and junction boxes. b. Maintain assembly and component certification logs and records for ATEX, IECEx, UL/CUL, GOST, NEC, KOSHA, and others. c. Worked on ICC's ISO 9001:2008 Program developing procedures, work requirements, and auditing records. d. Project quoting - developed a standalone quick quote system for panels. Typical projects quoted have been panel systems, tubing and conduit systems. e. Designed CAD layouts for panels systems, enclosures, and wiring schematics. 4. ISO/Ex Manager & Document Control Manager a. Developed ICC's ATEX/IECEx Quality Assurance Notification / Quality Audit Reporting (QAN/QAR) Program. The quality management system is certified to ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001:2008, EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011, ATEX DIRECTIVE 2014/34/EU, and the IECEx Scheme b. Worked on ICC's ISO 9001:2015 Program updating procedures, work requirements, and auditing records. Updated and added Ex requirements to ICC's ISO program. c. Created and managed ICC's Document Control system using a custom-built database system. d. Managed IT services at ICC e. Managed security systems at ICC
- ISO Coordinator at International Custom Controls
- at Crane Carrier Company
- Counterman POS system at Iron Lighting
- X-Treme Cycle Tech at Cross St
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Pneumatic Control Technology
- Certificate in Electronics Digital Theory & Application
*Maintain Supervisory Role while taking on ISO Coordinator Position. *Maintain Laser Operator responsibilities while acting as Supervisor and ISO Coordinator. *Responsible for tracking hourly Company Objectives which include but are not limited to: Scrap, Filters made per hour, etc. *Tracking data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to contribute to company objective tracking *Create, Update and Maintain all necessary documents for the company (Document Control). *Responsible for creating and implementing Preventative Maintenance Schedule. *Conduct all Internal Audits; Certified to conduct Audits under ISO Standard 2001:2015.
- ISO Coordinator at Main Filter US Inc
- Laser Operator at Main Filter US Inc
- Packaging Supervisor at Main Filter US Inc
4 years at this Job
• Maintains the Quality and Environmental Management systems document database including the network area for ISO and provides analysis to multiple levels of KNA Management.
• Assigns control numbers and revision numbers and maintains control of ISO documents in document and data control database
• Develop procedures, work instructions, and forms as requested.
• Review revised work instructions for compliance and make appropriate changes to maintain continuity.
• Active member of the internal audit team and performs monthly audits on documents as well as work processes.
• Compile daily and monthly quality reports and distribute data to all KNA supervisors, and manages.
- Document Control/ISO Coordinator at Kasai North America, Inc
- Shipping/ Receiving Clerk at Kasai North America, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Management
- Bachelors - Business Administration
• Reviewed, monitored and reported non-conformance issues and trends.
• Operated within a team to identify root cause of problems.
• Developed corrective actions and sustainable solutions by means of process and/or blueprint changes.
• Safety Committee member.
• Led Job Hazard Analysis events.
- ISO Coordinator at Park Industries
- Manufacturing Supervisor (4 years) at Columbia Gear Corporation
- Laborer at Grede Foundries, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Mechanical Design Technology
Management of a ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Quality Manager / ISO Coordinator at The Hall Company
- Quality Engineer at Honeywell Aerospace
- R&D / Quality Control Lab Technician at Beech Manufacturing St. Paris
- Production Line Worker at
10 months at this Job