During the period of this work experience, As a Project Manager and Customer Account Manager for the Enterprise Service Management Division. I was assigned 3 to 4 Departments within LA County in which I performed various functions for.
ISD is the overall Technology Department that centrally hosts 95% of LA County Department(s) servers, email, applications, desktops and LAN/WAN.
• Enterprise IT Account Manager
• Department of Children and Family Services (12,000 employees )
• Department of Consumer and Business Affairs (350 employees)
• Department of Auditor Controller (1,200 employees).
• SLA/SOW planning/documenting and performance management.
• Direct Point of Contact for Department IT Managers to resolve any outstanding Incidents or Service Requests that need escalating or may turn into a high priority project. Customer Liaison for Incident tracking/change management and service management.
• Recommendation of Microsoft 0365 products and services that can streamline and or automate business needs
• Quarterly Customer Meeting
• On-going Project Meetings as liaison for department
• Project Manager-
• PgMO Lead on development and adoption of Project 2016 and Project Online for organization while meeting organizational goals.
• Developed and led ISD Sharepoint Online Governance Committee. Reviewed and Approved all departments Use Cases subject to meet Governance Committees usage policies and security.
• Technical Advisor to the County Wide Sharepoint Online Governance Committee which included CIOs/DISO from every Major Departments in Los Angeles County.
• Facilitated thousands of meetings between vendors, stakeholders and technical leads.
• Enterprise-wide 0365 migration from Exchange servers. (40,000+ migrated)
• Enterprise Wide Public Folder Migration to Sharepoint Online (duration 2 years)
• Managed Print Services (MPS). Workflow creation and Implementation. (duration 2 years)
• Azure AD Migration for 7 different departments. Totaling over 50,000 AD Accounts/ Desktops and network devices migrated.
• Plan, facilitate, document and communicate all directives, tasks and results utilizing tools such as Project 2016, Project Online and 0365 Products.
• Facilitated office moves, vendor supervision and technical implementation. As Project Manager one of the new offices included the "Zev Building", The Zev Yaroslavsky Family Support Center, named after the former Los Angeles County supervisor who proposed the idea for the facility 15 years ago, houses seven county departments under one roof.
• One Drive Implementation
• Skype for Business Migration
• Created and led in the development of enterprise level Managed Print Services (MPS). Utilizing agnostic systems that can perform on any model printers in the enterprise.
• Developed the Desktop Technology for the first County Wide InterAgency Building.
- Project Manager/Enterprise IT Account Manager at Los Angeles County ISD (Internal Services Department)
- Technical Support Supervisor at Los Angeles County ISD (Internal Services Department)
- Information Systems Support Analyst II at LA County DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services)
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Liberal Studies
• Manage the complete lifecycle of IT Change Requests for GM, FCA, Mopar, and Toyota. Steps include: budget tracking, requirements gathering, status reporting, customer engagement, user acceptance testing, and ROI calculations
• Lead Root Cause Analysis sessions to identify process failures and recommend solutions
• Schedule and plan LMS (Logistics Management Solutions) enhancements using Agile software development methodology
• Manage the LMS Steering Committee to prioritize and approve IT platform enhancements with Ryder's senior leadership
• Develop new metrics and reports to track and analyze the performance of Ryder's IT division
• Create weekly dashboards that drive IT leadership's financial and operational decisions
- IT Account Manager at Ryder Supply Chain Solutions
- Supply Chain Analyst II at The Resource Group, LLC
- Account Representative at UBCR, LLC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics / Purchasing and Supply Management
- Build and maintain b2b relationships to an established customer base. - Maintain and establish long-term relationships with C-level executives. - Quarterly onsite meetings for each customer to make recommendations and ensure customer satisfaction. - Properly sell solutions that meet clients needs. This includes consultative sales including qualifications, proposal generation, presentation, closure, and account maintenance. - Project management
- IT Account Manager at Corporate Technologies
- Independent Contractor at Leapforce
- Remote Maintenance Technician at Corporate Technologies LLC
- IT-Ready Student at Creating IT Futures Foundation/CompTIA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- IT, Account Manager at BigFish Vapor Lab
- Deli Clerk at North Coast Co-Op
- Store Protection Specialist at Ross Stores Inc
- Electrical Efficiency Auditor & Retrofitter at California Conservation Corps 'CCC'
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Performed daily client account tasks
● Managed and reviewed revenue forecasts on a weekly or daily basis as required
● Maintained $9k-14k in weekly payroll
● Independently built relationships with CarMax and Capital One as my primary territory
● Oversaw analysis and resolution of billing discrepancies with hiring manager
● Conducted performance audits on a regular basis and as needed especially with consultants
● Oversaw maintenance and updating of client communication logs
● Managed 3 IT recruiters directly and 10+ indirectly in satellite offices
● Maintained an average of 15+ client meetings a week (including director level)
● Managed relationships between clients and consultants for better insight
- IT Account Manager at Collabera Inc
- IT/Telecommunications Recruiter at TEKsystems
- Senior Recruiter at TechUSA
- Teller at Union Bank & Trust
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Management
• Client portfolio support of 9 programs and 12 partners
• Supported partner API data loads in Salesforce data hub to create custom applications
• Application and support of [email protected] platform as a service
• Utilization of KPI and business analytics reports to ensure success and to exceed SLAs for portfolio success
• Client resource for training, program coordination, implementation, and data integration
• Identify and execute program productivity and process improvements
• Collaboration, project management, and engagement with Franklin and partners teams
• Creation and management of client portfolio/program reporting for all measures
• Operational lead for technology team
• Control P&L for territory by maintaining annual budget to include client invoicing and payroll
• Contract and legal compliance/negotiation
• Cultivate and manage client relationships via consistent communication using email, phone, status meetings and QBRs
• Gain understanding of market to include industry trends, vendor offerings, and competitive landscape
- IT ACCOUNT MANAGER at FRANKLIN ENERGY
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER II at COMPUCOM SYSTEMS
- REGIONAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at ONSHORE OUTSOURCING
- SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at COX eLearning CONSULTANTS
1 year at this Job
- - COMMUNICATIONS
Responsible for leading teams providing technology solutions and operations management for six municipalities, and filling roles on Controller's Staff, Local Government Services, and Government Purchasing. Accomplishments
• Increasing customer effectiveness, and productivity, by implementing processes, creating stability and reliability, by managing day-to-day operations for 6 municipal IT Departments, project implementations, and lead 15 IT professionals on a daily basis.
• Achieving a 99% Service Level Agreement (SLA), increasing Customer Satisfaction by 98%, through managing, developing, and coaching 15 technicians, aligning their strengths to the appropriate tasks which has improved team performance.
• To ensure the optimal working situation and use of best practices, all six municipalities requests that I provide Project Management oversight and Vendor Management, from developing Request for Proposals (RFP), assisting in the Vendor Selection Process, and overseeing vendor efforts to implement required changes
• As an expert planner and project manager to improve performance of project service delivery, quality, and on-time and within budget completion, created and update, as needed, a blueprint for information technology systems to be implemented for each account
• To ensure the seamless operation of weekly and monthly broadcasts of City Council meetings and Zoning Board of Appeals meetings, provided quality and performance criteria to the City of Madison Heights in selecting the appropriate technical person to run the television department.
• Being an experienced Project Manager, assumed the role of emergency project leader when a vendor quit the project unexpectedly, implementing the install and upgrade of the Van Dyke Camera Project to expand and upgrade the school security camera system.
• Responsible for overseeing two $5 million projects, developing IT requirements, estimated project costs, and coordination of IT-related Vendors for the new district courthouse for Shelby Township and the Shelby Police Department's expansion
• Saved the City of Madison Heights over $10,000 annually minimizing downtime while increasing the reliability of their telephone system.
• Developed a solution for point-to-point wireless fiber connections, reducing the original project's cost by $50,000, for Madison Heights to connect the Department of Public Service Building to City Hall, to replace the failing and aged existing physical fiber connection.
• Saved the Macomb Township in excess of $87,000, by provided a solution for repairing dysfunctional fiber connections between Macomb Townhall and its township buildings, coordinated the Vendor Selection Process, and oversaw the repair project.
- IT/Account Manager/Project Manager at BPI INFORMATION SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN
- Remote Desktop Manager at HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE SERVICES (HP/EDS)
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Integrated Leadership Studies
- Associate - General Studies
• Drive growth of hardware and software business sectors
• Manage the day-to-day relationships within existing customer base and new business development
• Consult with dedicated customers and assist in overcoming business problems they face by utilizing our Tech Sales and Licensing Sales Teams
• Facilitate interaction between customers and publishers/manufacturers
- IT Account Manager - State & Local Education at Softchoice
- Sales Apprenticeship Leader at Quota Club
- Senior Advisor at Stocks Division
- Sales Representative/Project Leader at Armour Construction
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing
• Strategically plan and develop IT projects to meet the business needs of the customers
• Oversee projects and ensure timelines are completed in a timely manner
• Maintain the business relationships ans meet needs of the customers
- IT Account Manager at Documation
- Technical Support Supervisor at DOCUMATION
- Project Engineer at Documation
- IT Supervisor at MEDINA ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity
- Associate of Science - General Business
The role of IT Account Manager is responsible for serving as the intermediary between LSW and the information technology Agency (ITA) and provide advice and assistance to serviced activities on the operation and management of their automated equipment.
• Interprets LSW requirements and policies and regulations issued from higher headquarters.
• Coordinates all ADP changes / requirements for LSW moves and arranges connectivity support and ensure that task orders are executed correctly and corrects problems as they occur.
• Directly manages the automated systems for serviced organizations for OAA includes day to day operations, system administration (SOP's, system backups, etc.).
• Ensure adequate documentation is developed to record software logic and design and to provide continuity files for overall system management and perform requirements analysis, evaluations of proposed system enhancement and coordinates and manages implementations resulting from analysis and evaluation.
• Review and analyze ADP equipment specification functional requirements and technical justification to ensure compliance with DOD and DA guidance and cost effectiveness and technical soundness.
• Provides guidance and assist Division Chief and staff in development and documentation, annexes and briefing slides.
• Monitors site for acceptable performance and user accessibility.
• Responsible for providing information management security aspects including network security.
• Reviews Threats and Vulnerability to assess risks and determine effective measure to minimize such risk, identify resources to be protected identify measures and controls situation to minimize losses.
• Serves as point of contact for Help Desk operations for service calls.
• Perform other duties as Assigned
• Manage 15 HQDA Army Accounts US Department of State, - Washington, DC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Received and examine passport applications for completeness, signature, and affirmation of the truthfulness of statements contained in the application.
• Verified the identity of the applicant, and presence of required photographs and fees
• Examined the evidence of citizenship submitted with the application to establish its authenticity and adequacy in relation to the requirements of law and the facts set forth in the application.
• Composed correspondence to applicants requesting additional documentation if necessary and explain the need for, and potential sources of, evidence to support claimed citizenship.
• Processed passport for printing.
• Reviewed final passport to insure that all information is correct.
• Ensured proper payment such as credit card, cash, and money orders/checks when applicants want to purchase a passport.
- IT Account Manager at NextPointGroup LLC
- Parts Advisor at Passport BMW
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma