Assist Director of Laboratory Information Systems with strategic plan for Esoteric Business Unit IT group in conjunction with BU operations and Corporate IT.
• Act as IT Daily Operations Manager in the Director's absence.
• Work with Infrastructure, Lab personnel, Logistics and Development staff to prioritize and resolve issues. Desktop service management and Telecom services.
• Participate in the implemented restructure of Staff
• Supported laboratory growth from 18,000 requisitions/night to 50,000 requisitions/night
• Manage all SOP's for Development staff as well as Infrastructure/system monitoring/maintenance operational.
• Prepare for and manage all inspections including but not limited to: SARBANES OX. CAP, FDA, and CLIA, NY STATE.
• Maintained NO Deficiencies for many years.
• Project Manager and Customer Resolution for all Gold client accounts of $38 million a year or more.
- IT Account Manager at Nichols Institute
- Project Manager and IT Liaison at Teresa Markham-Legge
- Highly skilled in Customer Service at Totally Result Driven
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
• Manage the complete lifecycle of IT Change Requests for GM, FCA, Mopar, and Toyota. Steps include: budget tracking, requirements gathering, status reporting, customer engagement, user acceptance testing, and ROI calculations
• Lead Root Cause Analysis sessions to identify process failures and recommend solutions
• Schedule and plan LMS (Logistics Management Solutions) enhancements using Agile software development methodology
• Manage the LMS Steering Committee to prioritize and approve IT platform enhancements with Ryder's senior leadership
• Develop new metrics and reports to track and analyze the performance of Ryder's IT division
• Create weekly dashboards that drive IT leadership's financial and operational decisions
- IT Account Manager at Ryder Supply Chain Solutions
- Supply Chain Analyst II at The Resource Group, LLC
- Account Representative at UBCR, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics / Purchasing and Supply Management
44201 Nobel Drive, Fremont, CA 94538
Statement about company:
The second largest global provider of customer engagement services (aka, customer support call centers) in the world. Provides services in more than 70 languages from approximately 275 locations in 40+ countries across 6 continents, with 225,000 employees and approximately $2.0 billion in annual revenue.
Dates of service: February 1, 2014 - December 4, 2018
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager (aka, IT Account Manager, IT Service Manager)
Key responsibilities for assigned accounts including:
• Maintained high performing IT service support.
• Ensured high levels of performance in Incident, Request, Change, and Escalation processes.
• Reported accurately and established IT service improvement activities when required.
• Took ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, and Root Cause Analysis RCA) reviews.
• Monitored production IT service delivery support; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures were in place and followed.
• Represented IT Service and Support in projects and developed a strong understanding of projects impacting the targeted service area and ensured service impact was minimized and agreed.
• Meet with Program Executives (own the contract) and Delivery Project Executives (service delivery operations) regularly to exchange information.
• Meet with the client leadership regularly to report status.
• Accountable for the quality of IT service and performance.
• Ensured future demand for growth was understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
• Drove internal and external service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes. Accomplishments:
• Developed the company-wide incident management process for the entire company. Over time the companies' production environment infrastructure became more and more resilient (as proven by more uptime and company-wide client satisfaction surveys).
• Trained new IT incident managers. With this employee training and best practices process, uptime was tracked monthly (and year-over-year) and achieved over 50% improvement globally.
• Designed a root cause analysis (RCA) database and process at Concentrix to drill down to the true root cause of the problem, documenting the problem symptoms, problem remediation, root causes for future use, and required IT and process preventative actions (that were tracked and followed up upon to ensure a permanent fix).
• Developed expert skills for IT Service Delivery Management independently. No training at all was provided when assigned the role. Boosted client IT satisfaction surveys for 3 accounts from an average of 4(out of 10) to an average of 8(out of 10).
• Introduced new process for the whole IT Service Delivery Management department such that the department organization was completely revamped to be able to handle more accounts per person. Instead of one person handling 1 to 3 accounts, teams of 2 were set up with new tools and processes to handle 10 accounts with improved service to clients.
• Effectively handled as an IT Service Delivery Manager 12 global accounts simultaneously. Accounts included Aetna, Autodesk, Career Builder, Carestream, HP, Intuit, LG, Mondelez, Prudential, Ryder, Samsung, and Vonage. Awards:
• 3 cash awards at Concentrix as an IT Service Integration Manager
- IT Service Delivery Manager (aka, IT Account Manager, IT Service Manager) at Concentrix Corporation
- Integration System Test Lead for Websphere Application Server at IBM Corporation
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- IT, Account Manager at BigFish Vapor Lab
- Deli Clerk at North Coast Co-Op
- Store Protection Specialist at Ross Stores Inc
- Electrical Efficiency Auditor & Retrofitter at California Conservation Corps 'CCC'
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
• Primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
• Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Government IT Account Manager at Carahsoft
- Managerial oversight and accomplished Salesperson at Kohl's Department Store
- Sports Program Manager at James Madison University Recreational Facility
- Assistant Store Manager at
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Communication Studies
• Manage company ticketing system (ConnectWise) and triage client support requests via phone, email and remote tools.
• Manage schedule and allocate appropriate time for on-site and in-office support, engineering and consultation services.
• Manage systems, infrastructure (physical and virtual) as well as networks for over 80 SMB's.
• Lead administrator on numerous Server 08 to 16, Exchange 10 to 16 and Office 365 migrations.
• Document all change, upgrade, trouble, software and hardware KBs. Write technical instructions in layman's terms for clients.
• Advanced level IT knowledge required on multiple platforms, including Microsoft Server/Windows, Mac OS, Linux distro's, Cisco & HP switches, VMWare ESXi, Hyper-V, Barracuda, WatchGuard firewalls, Cisco/Avaya/ S4B/Telemanager VoIP systems, and others.
- Systems Administrator | IT Account Manager at General Technology Group
- Translation Application Engineer (Promotion) at RWS Life Sciences
- Help Desk Manager & Jr. Systems Administrator (Promotion) at RWS Life Sciences
- Sr. Technical Support Analyst (Promotion) at RWS Life Sciences
4 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Product Manager, IT Account Manager, Release Manager, Presales, UX, Product Lead at Convergys, Inc. (USA)
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, IT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS ANALYSIS at UX Architect & Designer @Texas Center for Applied Technology, TAMU
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Architecture
- B. Arch - Arch
- IT Account Manager at Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Company
at this Job
Manages 5 accounts in high-earning IT firm ◦ Leads Technical Managers to drive down time to staff the client needs and resolve issues, resulting in 100% client retention, leading to substantial increace in revenue per year ◦ Collaborated with marketing and analytics to determine root causes of customer complaints. Achieved 20% lower customer complaints across the business ◦ Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to KPMG, Oracle, DXC, State of Texas and WMATA accounts ◦ Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships ◦ Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit ◦ Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our contractors according to customer needs and objectives ◦ Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders ◦ Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets ◦ Prepare reports on account status and activities ◦ Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Account Manager at KPMG
- Operations Specialist at
- Administrative Assistant at Travel to Client sites
- AuPair in America at Rockeville, MD
1 year at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Applied Science
- Bachelors in Commerce - Computer Application
• Serving as a Customer Liaison on behalf of the Joint Service Point (JSP) for multiple government agencies under the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA).
• Facilitating and identifying customer operational requests to include coordination of requests through the Service Desk and/or Governance Boards.
• To provide consistent, customer-focused support by taking ownership and being the customers' advocate on issues until resolved.
• Ability to manage multiple customer's escalations in a timely manner.
• Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure a thorough understanding of their operational environment and their IT requirements.
• Supporting customers with new and existing IT requirements, such as End-User Desktop, Voice and Video services, Procurements and Acquisition support, and above standard requirements.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively between cross functional teams.
• Ability to adapt and perform under pressure to meet both internal and client's deadlines.
• Maintaining applicable databases with updated customer contact information and status updates on all tickets submitted by end users across multiple agencies.
- IT Account Manager at NEXTPOINT GROUP, LLC
- Aerospace - Quality Inspector at ORBITAL SCIENCES CORPORATION
- Aircraft Maintenance - QA Technician at UNITED STATES MARINE CORP
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems and Operations Management
- AS - Business Administration