Area IT, database management/analysis, and website design.
- IT/Administrative Assistant at Mathematical Modeling Of Bio- Chemical Systems
- at Mathematical Modeling Of Bio- Chemical Systems
- Starbucks Barista at Harris Teeter
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Wildlife Biology
• PC imaging, configuration, deployment, and maintenance/cleanup
• Hardware replacement/upgrades - Laptop, PC and Server HDDs and RAM
• Direct Access Testing
• User Account Maintenance - AD Password Resets, Westlaw Setups
• System documentation
• Break/Fix support requests and troubleshooting
• Ticket management in GroupLink Everything Help Desk
• Application installations
• Printer installation and networking
• Remote PC management using LogMeIn
• Administrative Assistant to the IT Director and department members
• Vendor contact for supply quotes and ordering
• Purchase Orders in Microix - Create, get approvals, submit to vendors, track and receive for A/P
• Receive, route, coordinate delivery of IT Hardware and supplies
• Coordinate IT Meetings - Calendaring, arrange meeting spaces and teleconferences
• Liaison with staff and respond to requests for information
• Offsite travel for hardware installations
• Inventory control using Hardcat
- IT Administrative Assistant II at Disability Rights California
- System Support Specialist at 916 Networks
- at Political Data
- Associate Business Systems Analyst at Blue Shield of California
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Direct Assistant to the Vice President of Information Technology; Support to Executive Office Manager; Support to 35 Corporate IT Staff with extended support to North America Regional IT Staff, Canadian IT Staff, and Corporate Support to employees in North America. Key Highlights
Direct Assistant to the Vice President of Information Technology; Support to Executive Office Manager; Support to 35 Corporate IT Staff with extended support to North America Regional IT Staff, Canadian IT Staff, and Corporate Support to employees in North America.
- IT Administrative Assistant at Brenntag North America
- Administrative Assistant at Lancaster County Coffee Roasters
- Intergovernmental Conference Officer at City of Philadelphia
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice Administration
DARMHA Demographics - Import and Export of Data. Trouble shooting issues with Assessments and Demographics. Phone Triage, Purchasing, Data Entry, New Hire set up into Electronic Medical Record, Verizon purchasing and device set up, Help Desk, Any additional Administrative task
- IT Administrative Assistant at Life Spring Health Systems
- Electronic Medical Record System Support Coordinator / Medical Records Specialist at Marc Community Resources
- Quality Assessment Manager at Marc Community Resources
- Receptionist at Marc Community Resources
1 year at this Job
- None - Accounting/Business
- High School Diploma
• Administered level 1 and 2 desktop and mobile technical support for 300+ users.
• Provided technical support for mobile devices which allowed the company to upgrade equipment more frequently as opposed to biennially.
• Managed mobile accounts, reconciled monthly bills, and developed proposals to alter account plans saving $50,000 annually.
• Overhauled IT equipment inventory system to maintain a cleaner and more detailed account.
• Created new standardized processes for IT and Human Resources to efficiently distribute or terminate employee assets including hardware, software, and user licenses.
• Assisted in security improvements in both main and field offices by restricting employee access to specific parts of the building.
• Unified and integrated both corporate and field office access card systems to centrally control security.
• Regularly utilized test environments to assess new antivirus and antimalware software and protocols.
• Constructed new employee directory and trained Human Resources staff on new procedures to maintain and update their employee management systems.
- IT Administrative Assistant at Solutions Shared Services
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
• Professional correspondence through email, text, and telephone, while utilizing outstanding customer service and assistance.
• Receives and processes mail, documents, and other required paperwork such as expense reports, invoices, bills, late payment notices, catering requests, and guest registration requests.
• Planned and booked events including office wide parties and gatherings. Purchases and reconciles catering selections three times a week while maintaining direct contact with all vendors and caterers.
• Utilizes professional digital design skill to create original works for special office events such as invitations, posters, and announcements.
• Monitors and logs employee PTO requests, attendance records, and birthdays.
• Scans, files, and processes data entry for financial records while maintaining confidentiality and safety of said documents. Also handles petty cash and postage for any office needs such as office expense reimbursement and FedEx usage.
• Aids in multiple administrative projects concerning financial records and tax information. Files and classifies documents such as W-9's and deposits.
- Receptionist/IT Administrative Assistant at Diversified Financial Management Corp
- Conference Center Concierge at Corporate Concierge Services for Mesirow Financial
- Sales Associate at Old Navy
- Retail Associate at Pier 1 Imports
10 months at this Job
- BFA - Theatrical Performance
- - Theatrical Performance
• Provide administrative support to IT management and team
• Screen phone messages; emails; manage calendars.
• Software- installs, Scheduling and coordinating outside installs- user id & pwd setup- troubleshooting- password resets.
• Provided desktop support to Radiologists, outside referring Physicians and staff
• Scheduled reporting and ad hoc when requested.
• Scan and back up documents
• Helpdesk -Troubleshoot/documentation of user reported issues. Monitor/update/assignment of SpiceWork work tickets
• Updates of Intranet
• Supervise purchases- Inventory and Asset tag control for IT Dept. and Billing Dept.
• Maintain hardcopy files of purchases, warranties, documentation, etc. from vendors
• Assist IT Director/IT Staff/LMI staff in any and all other matters as may be directed
- IT Administrative Assistant at Lake Medical Imaging
- Administrative Assistant at Osprey Lodge
- Activities Assistant Memory Care Unit at Osprey Lodge
- IT Administrator at Carfaro Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Information Technology
o Created requisition order in RMS o Initiated access request to EAMS system o Requested equipment/resources as needed o Assigned virtual machines from pool for outside resources o Collected and maintained inventory of equipment o Released and re-imaged virtual machines o Managed 4-digit pin list for contractors
● Managed on-boarding activities for newly hired contractors within FPL including:
● Managed termination and release activities for contractor including:
● Coordinated meetings with department director and other supporting departments
● General administrative/clerical support
o Created requisition order in RMS
o Initiated access request to EAMS system
o Requested equipment/resources as needed
o Assigned virtual machines from pool for outside resources
o Collected and maintained inventory of equipment
o Released and re-imaged virtual machines
o Managed 4-digit pin list for contractors
- IT Administrative Assistant at Florida Power & Light
- Buyer Assistant at Southeast Frozen Foods
- HR Assistant at McCormick
- Purchasing Officer at EduK Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Administrative Assistant
• Assisted and resolved technical IT issues daily within the campus with ticket system
• Repaired and installed computer hardware components throughout the campus
• Answered phone and emails in regards to any IT related situations and related to colleagues plans and measures
- IT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CENTRAL PENN COLLEGE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at FAMILY DOLLAR
- RECEPTIONIST at CJ TRANSPORTATIONS
5 months at this Job
- Associate in Science Degree - Computer Information Systems
Worked closely with IT Director and Network Administrator to answers user calls, document, track, and monitor requests in the company's help desk queue - Performed low to mid-level technical tasks - Assisted with new system configurations, scheduled upgrades, and participated in new implementations - User administration, Password Management, group membership and\or Mailbox creation with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010 - Tape Backup Rotation - Administration of Verizon Wireless account - Prepared and proofread correspondences, presentations and documentation relevant to the IT Department - General office duties: filing, copying, faxing, organizing and sending emails
- IT Administrative Assistant at DHS Technologies
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Stolle Machinery
8 years, 7 months at this Job