Walnut Creek, California November 2018 - Present Relation Insurance Services - I.T. Administrative Assistant (Temporary) * Coordinates office services and related activities in regard to day to day operations * Maintains day to day office support functions such as stocking printers, handling sensitive documents and mail, deliveries, and other needs in an efficient and timely manner * Supports the Information Technology team with assisting with IT Project Management tasks, etc.
- I.T. Administrative Assistant (Temporary) at Robert Half Staffing Services
- Claims Operations Associate at GeoVera Holdings, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration with a Concentration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Fine Arts
Responsibilities of the IT Administrative Assistant include:
• Provide ongoing support to IT Department and leadership staff
• Buying, ordering, and managing IT equipment, services, and peripherals
• Assisting in daily office needs and clerical tasks
• Scheduling meetings, and coordinating conferences, training, and interviews
• Preparing reports and managing IT department general activities
• Maintaining appropriate filing and documentations
- IT Administrative Assistant at TEKsystems/ Dekalb School Systems
- IT Administrative Assistant at TEKsystems/DeKalb County Schools System
- Billing/Accounts Payable & Receivable Setup Specialist at Solomon Edwards/CROCKER PARTNERS
- Accounting Coordinator at ProBuild, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Interior Design
Supervisor-Todd Stewart -Provides direct support to Vice President of IT Department. -Provides direct Administrative Support to the Corporate and Regional North American IT Staff. -Coordinates any IT Building and Grounds Maintenance including Landscaping, Heating and A/C, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, and Security. -Liaises with vendors to receive IT Building contracts and estimates for equipment renewal or replacement. -Assists in maintaining annual software and hardware renewals. -Negotiates with vendors as necessary with regard to budgetary needs. -Orders, organizes, and keeps inventory of Office Supplies for IT staff, including cleaning supplies, kitchen, and bathroom products. -Holds a position as both a record keeper and Security/Emergency Contact for IT and Corporate staff -Receives incoming IT invoices and reviews for chargeback details, tax related issues, and discrepancies -Assisted in keeping record of the VP's budgetary numbers for the fiscal year by recording payment progress within invoices received -Manages company cell phone and teleconferencing accounts -Tracks Daily Attendance and Leave for IT staff. -Responsible for Calendar Management and scheduling of meetings for Vice President and IT Staff. -Assigned the responsibility of monitoring the Spam Reporting email inbox. -Enters all IT Legal Contracts and ensures validity of the processing through Legal Department -During acquisitions, assists with organization of migration of users within the Brenntag system -Lead and Editor of the IT Department Newsletter -Lead in presenting, creating educational tools, and consistent conventions of the Brenntag Active Directory Email Groups across the North American Regional Locations -Updates Shared Calendar with End Of Month Inventory Dates for all Regional Locations. -Orders Labels for Brenntag Regional Locations. -Volunteers with Connecting Culture Committee to assist with planning of events and philanthropic causes. -Supports Office Manager and Executive Assistant to CFO.
- IT Administrative Assistant at Brenntag North America
- Administrative Assistant at Lancaster County Coffee
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice Administration
* Weekly invoicing, contacting suppliers and carriers, and handling supplier/buyer requests and questions. * Hired as a summer position under Casey Green in GPSC. * Managed supply base by monitoring purchase orders and handling many shipping and receiving issues. * I achieved and exceeded my goal of lowering our past due orders by cutting the total number in half from June through September of 2017. * Hired as IT Administrative Assistant. * Made many organizational plans/changes to benefit those around me. * Was let go due to company-wide reorganization.
- GPSC (Summer Help)/IT (Administrative Assistant I) at McNeilus Truck and Mfg
- Waitress at The Pizza Cellar and Cue Company
- Teachers Assistant at AppleLane Childcare
- Dietary Aide at The Cedars of Austin
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Education
Project managing multiple ongoing projects related to company Issuance, IT Asset Management, Policy and Procedure, and IT Development documentation. Heavily involved in Sharepoint implementation and IT development projects. Supporting 4 department managers as well as help desk and field tech staff.
- IT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at IT Asset Management, Policy and Procedure, and IT Development documentation
- MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSING & MARKETING ASSISTANT at COLTEN MORTGAGE
- MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR at PULTE MORTGAGE
- MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER/POST CLOSER at FIRST COMMERCE CREDIT UNION
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Assist with processing all IT tickets / electronic malfunctions, ordering new IT supplies for council and attorneys. Also working closely with the Chief Deputy of Staff for administrative and technical support.
• Assisting with budget plans and accounts payable and receivable. Working closely with OCTO (Office of the Chief Technology Officer) to ensure all equipment and software is set up adequately and CFO (Office of Chief Financial Officer) for preparing invoices to be processed by OFRM and ensuring that we maintain within the budget of the fiscal year for licenses, supplies, new hires and other needs necessary and also assisting with all conventional and factual problems for the agency.
• Scheduling conference meetings and appointments for vendors, assisting with new employee/intern accounts as well as providing and recommending IT support to CSSD (Child Support Division) PLED (Public Litigation) and Public Safety Division.
• Answering calls and request for specific OAG departments and responding to emails in a timely manner. Clerical duties such as filing, faxing, printing, scanning (use of all Microsoft office).
- IT Administrative Assistant at Office of Attorney General
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at Bell Multicultural High School
- Adult Program Assistant at St. Coletta of Greater Washington
8 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree - Business Administration / Abnormal Psychology
Provides clerical and administrative help to office and field staff. Provides help and support in all functions that don’t require technical knowledge in supporting any IT computer/phone system. Maintains software & hardware. Enters service tickets and asset requests. Maintains and administers company used software and programs. Responsible for the proper inventory of all company IT hardware and software assets. Provides initial set up for cell phone and iPad devices for new employees. Orders replacement stock orders of equipment. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- IT Administrative Assistant at Saulsbury Industries
- Administrative Assistant to Executive Director and Director of Finance at PBRCADA-Permian Basin Regional Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Front Office Receptionist at PBRCADA-Permian Basin Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Administrative Assistant at Global Personnel Solutions, Inc.
2 months at this Job
• Responsible for Purchasing for the IT Department;
• Negotiate pricing with vendors to ensure the best pricing for the company;
• Coordinate with leadership and stakeholders across multiple functional domains to assist in administrative requirements;
• Assist manager and director with the department budget;
• Manage and document reporting with the use of IT ticketing track and project management systems;
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
• Review invoices for accuracy, allocate to the appropriate business and prepare for director approval/signature;
• Allocate monthly mobile phone, internet circuit bills to the appropriate business;
• Manage and organize critical files for the department;
• Work with accounting department with IT Invoices dispute and discrepancies;
• Assist the IT director and management as needed.
- IT Administrative Assistant at Wilks Brothers, LLC
- Front Desk Coordinator at Arlington Physicians Network
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist at
- Advanced Bilingual Tutor at Burleson Independent School District
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration and Management
As an IT administrator, im responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, cellphones and device mobile security systems. This role is absolutely essential within any organisation to ensure business continuity – if an IT network fails, the impact on the day to day running of the business can be significant, sometimes catastrophic. A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software Good organisational skills Good time management Strong communication skills I also work in the Human Resource Department and run backgrounds for the company.
- IT Administrative Assistant/HR at SPN Well Service
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Manages phases of administrative and business management activities for the GCE Enterprise Information Technology (EITS) division in the areas of facility management, administrative management, human resources management and procurement. Provides ad hoc executive support as required to the Chief Operating Officer. Provides contractual support to the Department of Defense (DOD), Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC).
• Provides support to senior management staff while planning, coordinating, managing, and conducting day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the office.
• Assists Human Resources with onboarding support and separation processes by providing workspace set-up, assisting with new hire orientation, processing accommodations requests, providing badge access, and processing termination per DOD vetting processes. Provides recruitment support by scheduling candidate interviews, interviewing candidates for departmental positions, and conducting reference checks.
• Provides logistical and meeting planning support, which includes the following: audiovisual coordination, catering, meeting agenda and background material preparation, drafting meeting minutes, coordinating accommodations (sign language interpreter), and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
• Drafts, maintains, and revises standard operating procedures (SOPs) and process documentation for administrative policies and processes.
• Provides recommendations to increase efficiency in administrative responsibilities; creates resourceful guides to improve communication lines across the EITS organization
• Serves as the Facility Coordinator by responding to corporate code drills, complying with safety requirements, administering badge access control, serving as the liaison with building management and adequately addressing and resolving building maintenance issues.
- IT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at GLOBAL CONNECTIONS TO EMPLOYMENT, INC
- STUDENT CO-OP AUDITOR at UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL
- STUDENT CO-OP PROGRAM ANALYST at UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL
- DATA ENTRY/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK at UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Marketing