August 2014 to present my passion for helping children reach their greatest potential while meeting TECHNOLOGY: their unique educational needs. - Designed and implemented curriculum for computer lessons K-8th grade - Led PreK-8th grade teacher in-service training on technology - Assisted teachers with integrating instruction with technology - Assisted IT with technology support - IT Administrator for the school's online grade book Engrade/ Thinkwave - IT Administrator for school's Ring Central VoIP Account - IT Administrator for the school's Punch Alert System
- IT Administrator at Chandler Christian Academy
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Education
California, China, Taiwan 08/2007 - 02/2012
• C#, MS SQL Server, IIS, windows server, database, networking, and IT administrator
• Database backup, remote IDC backup, and system migration
• EDI with US Customs, Carriers, and partners
• EDI specification, system analysis, system design, system programming and testing
• Product manager for AMS, ISF, eSI, and Tracking system
• Product delivery, system maintain, customer support
• Team management, task assignment, bug tracking, and customer report
• Government logistics project manager with end user problem collection and supporting
• Documentation, source control and project quotation
- IT administrator at E-Freight Technology
- Internship at International Business Machine
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
01230 Over 12 years with Berkshire I've climbed the Berkshire hierchy from a member of the helpdesk team, to an IT Administrator. Consistent quality, and the ability to multitask efficiently has allowed for Berkshire to maintain a small IT team to maintain and support the two main offices in the United States, as well as assist with offices in the UK, Singapore, and Japan. In addition to the main offices, provided direct support for over a dozen sales reps located throughout the United States, and South America. Experienced coordinating with consulting groups for larger projects, Including traveling between sites in Massachusetts and North Carolina in order to provide direct support for both Board Of Directors, and Sales Meetings.
- IT Administrator at Berkshire Corporation
14 years, 5 months at this Job
Waltham, MA March 2007 - March 2018 NE Moves Mortgage was created as a joint venture between NRT and PHH Corporation in 2003 following the merger of the mortgage divisions of Hunneman Real Estate Corporation and the DeWolfe Companies. IT Administrator
• Provided on-site installation, technical support, and management for all workstations, servers, and networks in the Waltham Headquarters.
• Administrator for Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and file servers on Microsoft Server platforms.
• Administrator for application servers including Microsoft Exchange, Encompass, Windows Update, and Sophos.
• Managed virtualization servers on a VMWare platform.
• Managed the Sophos firewall/VPN appliance in the Waltham headquarters.
• Administrator for the backup and recovery of servers using VEEAM software.
• Provided hardware and software technical support for remote users in 120+ locations.
• Responsible for asset management, inventory, and security using Sophos Antivirus and Sophos encryption and recovery software.
• Managed third-party security audits and remediated vulnerabilities.
• Assessed technical needs and prepared budgets.
• Managed vendors and consultants during the roll-out and upgrade of software packages including Microsoft Exchange and VMWare.
- IT Administrator at NE Moves Mortgage/PHH Home Loans
- IT Field Manager at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Technical Support Manager at Hunneman Real Estate Corporation
- Technical Associate at Gradient Corporation
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
Secret' Security Clearance As the sole IT Administrator for a software development company, I manage a wide array of systems from Linux, VMware, and Windows. Any given day I am required to adapt to and create solutions for any number of new software or hardware requests, as is important to the needs of the developers. My roles have included, but were not limited to:
• Full lifecycle support of a mixed Linux and Windows environment to facilitate software development
• Managing ESXi and vCenter, as well as Foreman/Puppet for automated on-demand VMs
• Maintaining a full development environment, including Subversion, Mantis, Jenkins, and more
• Administering a High-Performance Cluster of NVIDIA GPUs, and the Slurm job scheduler
• Manage suite of testing and regression machines with a variety of OS and hardware requirements
• License management for Intel, Microsoft, Mathworks, and more as needed
• On-Site deployment of new customer cluster systems Achievements:
• Singularly implemented full NIST 800-171 Security compliance, including Two-Factor Authentication
• Virtualizing old servers, or otherwise migrating off legacy hardware.
• Designing and deploying a complete in-house VoIP system to replace old, expensive phone lines.
• Introduced ticketing and network monitoring systems to aid problem resolution.
• Moving to centralized Active Directory/Samba/SSSD authentication away from less secure NIS
• Fully implemented a centralized configuration management and bare-metal deployment solution
- IT Administrator at Remcom, Inc
- IT Administrator at State College Associates, LTD. - Ramada Inn
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
Started as warehouse employeee and quickly worked my way up to IT helper onto IT Administration. Completely restructuring the company’s IT infrastructure and protecting them against malicious attacks. Maintained this statue and started introducing company to MDM remote solutions while taking on the corporate IT administrator. Built the company’s IT mainframe myself. Ran pos, reporting, inventory, Tech support, basically all facets of global company operations from central Austin headquarters.
- Senior IT Administrator at Create A Cig
- Line cook at Dos rios mexican
- Tech Support Agent at Telenetwork Communications
- Teller at Jefferson State Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Technology
- High school or equivalent
IT administrator | colubrismx & XCath Inc | 5/22/2017 – currENt Delegated Windows Operating System, Internet Networking, IT Helpdesk, Software Licenses, and Ubuntu Servers. · Windows Systems - Managed the Windows Server 2016(AD DC), Hyper-V, and Office 365 - Administered Domain Group and User, DFS folder permissions, Office 365, and data backup - Configured the DNS, DHCP, and DFS Server - Deployed GPOs for printers and security policies - Enforced security by the Bit-Locker for all windows PC - Built Windows Server 2016 AD DC for XCath INC. - Configured development software system on industry computer - Maintained FSMO role for the Windows Servers - Strengthened EMS system of Dell servers using the Dell iDRAC, and UPS · Internet Networking - Administered the Cisco 3 Layer Switch Catalyst 3560G and ASA 5512 Firewall (VPN) - Reinstalled APs and, configure router and switch for a new building - Configured a Site-to-site VPN Tunneling with other branches · Linux systems - Planned backup SW CI tools database in Ubuntu OS - Built the Cuda and Deep Learning AI workstation on Linux - Configured Gitlab on-promised server · Maintenance and Support - Maintained Domain Name Service for Outlook, Web homepage, and VPN Connection - Strengthened preventive data loss power restoring and recovering system - Built and executed IT helpdesk ticketing and network monitoring system using Spiceworks - Supported employees by IT helpdesk ticketing system - Managed SW licenses manager (MATLAB, Solidworks, and Orcad by FLEXnet) - Maintained all employees’ account and computer device
- IT Administrator at ColubrisMX & XCath Inc
- IT REPRESENTATIVE at SPACASTLE INC
- HEAD SERVER at YB SUSHI RESTAURANT
- waiter and food handler at KOREA HOUSE RESTAURANT
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING - ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
Responsible for all in-house IT functions including hands on assistance to users on any form of technolgy they encounter. Coordinated major projects with off-site vendor. Maintained all systems including external website. Responsible for smooth running of office including staffing and supplies ordering. Worked with Management to resolve any issues related to running the firm.
➢ Researched, gathered proposals, and supervised hardware rollout of new servers and SAN
➢ Created and managed print queue for new copier roll-out
➢ Created intranet using Sharepoint, created helpdesk request system to efficinetly manage requests.
- Office Manager at It Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer at WAMS, Inc
- IT Manager at Vendor Direct Solutions
- IT Manager at Fonda and Fraser LLP
5 years at this Job
Magnum Distributing is a distributor of motorsports products that supplies parts to many dealers throughout the United States as well as various global accounts. As the operations coordinator at Magnum Distributing I focus on purchasing operational supplies and inventory, service and financing contracts, logistics, inventory control, project management and customer relations. As the IT Administrator my duties include repairing, maintaining and upgrading the computer network and associated equipment, troubleshooting and data management. I have successfully implemented many policies and procedures that have been cost effective and beneficial to the business as well as worked directly with international representatives on supply contracts.
- Operations Manager / IT Administrator at Magnum Distributing
- Customer Service Manager at Office Depot
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
Senior IT administrator supporting 300 employees in sites around the world including Japan, Texas, UK and our headquarters in Redwood City, California. I reported directly to the manager of IT as a two-man team, and was instrumental in building out our IT team. This included interviewing and hiring staff with the right combination of technical and interpersonal skills for the job. I Mentored less senior staff and acted as lead for group. -Administration of Google G suite system - Daily management of VMware vcenter including server migration, resource allocation, Capacity Planning, and build out of infrastructure. - Implemented new VOIP system (AllWorx), and designed HIPPA compliant customer service call centers and queues. - Desktop support including Box, G Suite, Printers, Scanners, Fax, File Permissions, DFS, Backup, Switches, Physical wiring etc. - Inventory and asset management of computer property - NetApp Filler migration of data - Server racking, upgrades, general troubleshooting of dead servers and day to day issues. - DR Fail over site for production.
- Senior IT Administrator at HeartFlow Inc.
- Senior QA Engineer at VERITAS
- QA Engineer at Symantec
- Senior Support Engineer / Tech Lead / Tech Trainer at Clearwell/ Symantec
3 months at this Job