I am the head IT administrator for CBF academy, I also run the credit recovery classroom
- IT Administrator at Clara B Ford Academy
- Guest Services Representative at The Henry Ford
- Special Education Paraprofessional at Michigan technical Academy
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Elementary Education
The IT Administrator at Jose Angelo Studios consults with its CEO in examining it's It infrastructure, administering its networking devices and end-user software, as well as making suggestions to improve overall performance.
• Inside a SOHO LAN environment, carry out tasks such as contacting ISP and perform basic troubleshooting.
• Manage and administer VoIP communication using Ooma Office, an enterprise-grade phone service.
- IT Administrator at Jose Angelo Studios
- Production Software Specialist at Thermo Fusion, Inc.
- Software Instructor at Silicon Valley 4 U
- IT Support Specialist I at Amazon Fulfillment Center
5 months at this Job
- A.S. - Information Technology
- High School Diploma
Maintains and oversee all aspects of the IT Network such as customer support, performing installation, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting tasks in support of the facility computer users. This also involves the planning and delivery of customer support services, performing a combination of duties; phone support, desk-side technical support and bench-top diagnosis and repair for the telephone and security camera systems. Assists the IT Administrator in maintaining all aspects of the network. Provide computer support to all end users. (Help Desk). Monitor updates, repair, install and maintain software for all users. Provides all new users with the equipment needed for their daily workday. Maintain all employee and client's licenses on the Lenel access control system on Campus, including access to control system software and backup of Lenel. Contact vendors to service and repair any reader, mag locks, and/or fobs doors/panels that are inoperable on the Lenel system. Repair, install and maintain any single camera on Lenel system. Maintains all copiers and toners well stocked for all users. Setups all meeting room events through-out Campus. Maintains all the user client computers. Visit satellite sites to assist users when needed. Prepare database and equipment for the fundraising events. Maintains and assists consultant with internal databases such as Jolly Technologies and Chris Databases Maintains, organizes, add and removes any user access. Trains staff on products such as telephones, computer hardware, and software. Supervises sub-contractors on different projects. Performs other duties as assigned. Office 365 Add New user to email, change password for users, Guest user access, E2 or E3 Licenses
- IT Administrator at Camillus House
- Network Administrator/ Independent contractor at Elizabeth Arden
- IT Support Technician at Florida Career College
7 years at this Job
• Coordinated with Comcast for the implementation of Microsoft Office 365 moving town council and staff from individual pcs to a shared environment
• Created a MS Access database to track property ownership
• Created reports for mailings, property owners, and voter registration Town Council 2002 – 2003
• Chair the Planning Commission to update the Town’s Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
• Assist with FEMA mitigations. Selected Accomplishments
• Develop and support database, applications, and reports for tracking FEMA compliance, building permits and ordinance compliance.
• Created standard operating procedure manual for town council processes.
- IT ADMINISTRATOR at Town of Slaughter Beach
- SR DATA MODELER at STATE OF DELAWARE - DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION
- MANAGED CARE COORDINATORS - BUSINESS ANALYST at AETNA/US HEALTHCARE
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
Prior to upgrading our network infrastructure:
○ Supported 53+ Windows & Chromebook computers with endusers connecting to a hosted Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Virtual Terminal Server environment.
○ Setup and configure Wireless-B, G & N networks with WPA2 encryption.
○ Create and manage employee logon & email accounts and shared folder user rights.
○ Coordinate vendor meets for installation or moves of network cabling, WAN T-1 termination, server maintenance, and phone system repairs.
○ 8 TB Network Attached Storage Server Raid-5 for archiving documents and pictures.
○ Track inventory of all PC's, servers, laptops, cellphones, software licenses, and office equipment.
○ Implemented 4 Voice-over-IP phone systems and MPLS network.
● Recently, migrated all data and email accounts from Windows local & hosted environment to centralized Google Cloud Hosted environment, along with upgrading our internet, network infrastructure and VO-IP cloud hosted phone system.
● Manage 53 Google Chrome OS Chromebooks & Chromeboxes, and 6 Windows laptops.
● Manage 5 branch offices WAN & LAN network firewall Wi-Fi routers with WPA2 encryption.
● Support Android and iPhone smartphones with Google Mobile Device Management. 197 Android & 4 iPhone smartphones. 14 Galaxy Tab Tablets and 2 iPad Tablets
● Re-utilized Windows XP Pro computers for each branch office to manage Google Cloud Print Servers to remotely share all network printers and access devices.
● Configured one Windows 7 computer to locally reference historical accounting data in Quickbooks Enterprise 2014, MasterBuilder 13 and Acumatica Accounting software. July 2006 - Present Bemus Landscape, Inc ) IT Administrator
● Past Experience: ○ Managed 5 Windows 2003 Server Active Directory environment with Raid-5 configurations. ○ Monitor, troubleshoot, and update Symantec BackupExec managing a Dell PowerVault with 16 LTO-3 tape magazines. ○ Managed and supported a Windows Citrix Presentation 4 server with 30-user license access and 10 published managed applications. ○ Installed and configured a Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1 with Exchange Email synchronization. Push wireless patch updates to Blackberry devices.
- IT Administrator at Bemus Landscape, Inc
- Corporate Systems & POS Helpdesk Support at Johnny Rockets Corporation
- Systems Manager at CorVel Corporation
- Systems Administrator at Porteous Fastener Company
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems for Business
- - Electronics Technology and Microcomputer Repair
As IT Administrator:
• Oversee everyday help desk operations for compliance, identify and remediate process gaps or issues at office and retail locations.
• Act as a single point for the administration of hardware life cycle/maintenance of PC and printer assets across 150 locations in 7 states.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the brand and IT procurement process, asset category and technology and IT operating model and cross functional teams.
• Collect and maintain accurate software licensing information in repositories to address budgeting, software compliance and cost.
• Assist in development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information.
• Communicate through email, group meetings and presentations to office personnel and retail employees.
• Respond to requests from office and retail employees.
• Provide analysis of software data that can be used to drive key business decisions.
• Provide support services ranging from user assistance, software installs, purchase assistance, renewals, removals and proof of purchase tracking and financial analysis impact.
• Other duties as assigned in support of assisting in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software and associated services to company. As Retail Associate Manager:
• Monitor day-to-day sales, operations and customer service experience under the supervision of the Retail Store Manager.
• Ensure all sales, operations and customer service experiences are met with an above satisfactory standard.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the T-Mobile brand under Amtel.
• Recruit, train and staff candidates eligible for employment at the location as well as other locations.
• Be the first point for general inquiries on sales, operations information and customer service.
• Contribute to support all employees of company by proactively conversing, coaching and developing immediate store personnel and participating in company calls, trainings and outings
• Communicate to employees, management and upper management of results on metrics regarding sales, operations and customer experience. As Retail Sales Associate/Leader:
• Attain sales goals and objectives while staying compliant according to operational standards.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Maintain brand knowledge by completing required trainings.
• Communicate to management with weekly, monthly, quarterly and end-of-year reportings.
• Contribute to success by working collectively with team.
• Serve as a leading force when management is not available.
- IT Administrator at Amtel LLC / T-Mobile
- Sales Associate at Finish Line
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate's in Science
Post, Polak is a highly respected 40+ year multi-service law firm with practices in NJ and NY
• Maintain, Support, Upgrade a Windows Server based environment for 50+ users
• Provide continuous support to all employees, during and after 'business hours', walk-up/ in person, via remote onsite and offsite tools, via email, or by phone when appropriate
• Research, select, implement and integrate applications required for active law practice (organization, practice group, and individual needs)
• Actively monitor critical systems and prevent downtime, maintain failover solutions for business continuity
• Routinely update servers, workstations, laptops, appliances, and mobile devices with patches and feature enhancements, as well as best practice maintenance tasks and physical reconditioning
• Conduct and support training sessions for attorneys and support staff, create and distribute instructions and application/workflow tips
• Create user accounts, service access, desktop and application setups, application customizations, and various equipment setups
• Research solutions, select and meet with vendors, assess cost options, present to partners to discuss and implement decisions
• Improve user capabilities to meet client, court, and co-counsel expectations and work product delivery
• Ensure attorneys and support staff have tools to exceed demands placed by adversarial parties, and establish an advantage in preparation on all matters
• Manage office internet, voice, and messaging communications back/front-end equipment, providers, and redundant circuits
• Work with practice group and executive committees on various projects and serve as liaison to partners
• Keep up-to-date on product lifecycles, plan projects to keep pace with technology and industry requirements, budget accordingly and implement changes with ease of end-user adaptation a priority
• Meet routinely on management issues and establish directives, assist in communicating and enforcing office policies
• Track equipment usage and monthly expenses to report, recommend, and mediate cost recovery procedures to reduce overhead and increase efficiency Achievements
• Successfully migrated firm from legacy operating systems to 32bit, then 64bit environments
• Maintained continuous uptime for 24/7 access to systems, kept all systems (infrastructure and user desktops) running though numerous power outages on cost effective solution
• Moved servers, data, and shared applications to virtualized platform
• Continously kept pace with security vulnerabilities, malware protection to claim zero intrusions and zero virus infections during tenure
• Implemented Document Management System, on technical as well as cultural adaptation fronts
• Implemented organization wide Case Management System to centrally organize information and conform procedures and workflows
• Conducted Initiatives and solutions to adapt to changes in court rules as well as professional compliance regulations Technical Environment
• Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2010, VMWare ESXi 6.0, Office 2013, Worldox GX3, PracticeMaster/Tabs3 v.18, Omega 5.52, pdfDocs 4.4, compareDocs 4.3, Konica Minolta BizHub API, Avaya IPO, SonicWall and Barracuda Appliances, LabTech RMM
- IT Administrator at Post Polak, P.A.
- Hilton Head, SC at The Big Bamboo, Inc
- Manager/Head Chef (1997) at Restaurant opening, Menu
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- College Prep
Daily Administration of all IT systems on-site and off-site within AWS cloud environment. Performing scheduled maintenance, upgrades & Microsoft patch deployments using WSUS. 24\7 monitoring of servers and end-user's computers for daily threats using Sophos\MacAfee security suite. Responsible for inventory, maintenance, coordinating service repairs and purchasing of onsite equipment. Primary domain administrator for 100+ internal users, 20+ off-site India users accounts through Active Directory, Group Polices, and Office 365. Maintain network configuration for internal switches and firewalls for VPN access. Printer server manager. Document, training and focus coaching for tier 1&2 team members. Position also requires working after hours for critical changes.
- IT Administrator at PaySimple
- at First Canadian Title
- Operations Specialist II at Infrastructure & Data Centers Solutions
- Operations Specialist [Datacenter Operations] at
2 years at this Job
- A.S. - Computer Information Systems
I was employed as an IT Administrator for a Mid. Size law firm in Lewiston Maine for the past few years. In my time here, I have implemented a Citrix Virtual environment, Installed Cisco NetScaler VPN access, Streamlined Backups, supported 20 attorneys and 30 End users in a Multi-server (30+) virtualized environment, and implemented a Worksite document management system. All IT related tasks are routed thru this position, and anything with a button is supported. This position presented a steady decline in growth and Training opportunities due to a move towards Managed service reliance.
- IT ADMINISTRATOR at Brann & Isaacson
- Assistant Network Administrator \ Systems Administrator at Portland Water District
- at Portland Water District
- Help Desk 2'nd Tier at Hannaford / Fujitsu
2 years, 9 months at this Job
IT Administrator -Managed Windows homegroup to allow all devices to work together -Technical support for Hardware / Software related issue for PCs and Printers -Maintained Security Infrastructure -Software vendor relationship duties, including submitting RFCs (Requests for Enhancements) Purchasing Manager -Responsible for all movement of products in and out of the company -Packed documents and corresponding bills for Office Manager to process for payment -Send weekly report to vendors
- Purchasing Manager / IT Administrator at Stafford Performance
- Call Center Team Lead / IT Support at DialAmerica
1 year, 11 months at this Job