- IT Administrator at Raya Contact Center
- At HS Project (Technical Support ) at Raya Contact Center
- at International Co for Computer Services
- at E-M-W-E Co for Computer Services
8 months at this Job
- - Management Information Systems
Functioned as IT Administrator and sole IT point-of-contact for non-profit healthcare organization, supporting end-user issues, hardware installation, server, workstation, and network maintenance Set up and maintained Windows Server environment including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and file servers Worked closely with organization members and various external vendors to communicate between each other, and ensuring that projects were completed on schedule and under budget
Functioned as IT Administrator and sole IT point-of-contact for non-profit healthcare organization, supporting end-user issues, hardware installation, server, workstation, and network maintenance
Set up and maintained Windows Server environment including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and file servers
Worked closely with organization members and various external vendors to communicate between each other, and ensuring that projects were completed on schedule and under budget
- IT Administrator at Reach Out of Montgomery County
- Client Systems Technician at United States Air Force
- Independent Contractor for Administrative Specialist Assignments at
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts
• 6 Years for Delaware North Sportservice
• S.P.O.C. for Super Bowl 48 Promoted rapidly on tireless hard work, an eagerness to learn and retain information, outstanding operational functionality, and team leadership performance. I am a self- starter, who is inspired by technology. I have the desire to research and utilize technology solutions, which help evolve and improve the guest experience. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY IT Administrator at Baltimore Orioles Stadium Delaware North January, 2014 — August, 2016 (2 years 7 months)
• Maintain a centralized level 2/3 help desk support center
• Troubleshoot and prioritize issues
• Provide end user support. Manage servers, desktops, laptops, point of sale solutions, peripheral equipment, printers/copiers, mobile devices, software, handheld devices, radios and bridges
• Communicate complex technical concepts for users on various levels
• Maintain detailed documentation and extensive inventories
• Perform system health checks
• Maintain vendor and client relations
• Also working with Escalation help desks and vendor help desks to quickly resolve issues
• PCI compliance and the upkeep in protecting the card holders data
• Support corporate IT initiatives
• Maintain confidentiality
• Scheduling, planning, and coordinating training and documentation for all users
• Complying with company standards, best practices and procedures. IT Administrator Support at Baltimore Orioles Stadium Delaware North Sportservice January, 2012 — January, 2014 (2 years)
• Providing support role as the IT Administrator, while working primarily at MetLife Stadium (NY Giants & NY Jets) as their IT Administrator
• Providing both remote and onsite support IT Administrator Support at NY Red Bulls Arena Delaware North Sportservice January, 2011 — January, 2014 (3 years)
• Providing both remote and on site support, as the IT Administrator, while working primarily at MetLife Stadium (NY Giants & NY Jets) as their IT Administrator IT Administrator at NY Giants & NY Jets Stadium Delaware North Sportservice January, 2011 — January, 2014 (3 years)
• Managing all hardware including approximately 1,000 Point of sale devices, over 100 desktop PC’s, mobile devices, 77 hand held devices, printers or copiers, Exadigm portable credit card devices, tablets, 7 servers, and radios
• Maintaining software applications and interfaces such as MICROS, Tangent, ABI, Caterease, Guest Reserve, Groupwise, Suites Management 9700
• Programming hardware devices, installing images on PC’s and maintaining functionality. Perform hardware, software and firmware upgrades as needed including testing, configuring, and implementations Managing and training employees and staff on hardware, troubleshooting techniques, problem solving and software application installation
• Coordinating with clients, vendors and other helpdesk support to resolve any issues. Responsible for networking management, upkeep and monitoring Implementing best practices, policies and procedures Revoking access for all terminated users Enforcing Information Security policies and assisting with efforts to secure information assets Maintaining sensitive area access and ensuring that users have the job appropriate access Following change control and project initiation processes Supervising vendor remote access by following remote access procedures Invoking Incident Management process, following through on issues, until resolutions are reached Keeping extensively detail logs on PCI devices and all inventories for devices managed
• Distribution of vital information to aid in the loss prevention of card holder data and sensitive information. Following and informing others on the Acceptable Use policy and reporting any abuse Using SCCM for patching, updates, telework, budgeting inventory and software deployment
• Meeting SLAs in agreement with the problem management program Responsible for all change management, procurement and licensing of software, hardware, interfaces and peripherals Extensive amount of experience in Installing patches, applications, software, drivers, and printers and reimaging from XP to Windows 7 Professional to Windows 7 Enterprise. Warehouse Administrator at NY Giants & NY Jets Stadium Delaware North Sportservice January, 2010 — January, 2011 (1 year)
• Ensure accuracy of all paperwork. Process and transfer orders
• Approve P.O.s. Inventory management. Communicate effectively with all departments in order to track product, deliveries and restock
• Filing and storing warehouse records and documentation
• Prioritized and completed assignments, with attention to detail and accuracy. EDUCATION Heidelberg University Bachelor of Science, Degree date: 2010 SKILLS Batch maintenance, Change management, Cisco network hardware, Citrix, hardware troubleshooting, clients/vendor relations, desktop PC support, DNS, training employees, managing employees, enterprise management console, Exadigm, Groupwise, help desk support, InfoSec, inventory, iOS, loss prevention, MICROS 9700, Microsoft Office, Microsoft, DHCP, mobile devices, Office365, Windows 7, Windows XP, Enterprise, networking, Noventri digital menu, PCI compliance, peripherals, copiers, patches, POS technology, printers/scanners, problem solving, procurement, Programming, reconciled credit cards reporting, PTDs, RetailPro, SCCM, server management, Server 2003/2008, supervising, Tangent, TCP/IP, telework, troubleshooting, applying images & upgrades, Wix, Webex, website management, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, VISAdutil, VLAN,, VNC, VMware VSphere.
- I.T. Administrator at Delaware North Sportservice
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Education
Sword & Shield Enterprise Security merged with two other companies in May 2019 to form Avertium IT Administrator July 2016 - Present
The management of systems, networks and security administration functions for all Sword & Shield networks, as well as technical engineering support for Sword & Shield product sales division on select product sets. Responsible for helping planning, development, procurement, implementation, and maintenance of all information technology products and services. Formulate and administer IT policies, procedures, goals, and objectives. Assist in the development of IT services and solutions to effectively meet the future needs of the company. Ensure that IT services are seamless, transparent, and efficiently delivered and that problems are promptly resolved. Coordinate IT activities with other departments and employees, and share information with assigned groups and teams.
• Ensures that all information and telecommunication systems are functioning correctly and receive timely maintenance as necessary.
• Directs the installation and setup of new systems and ensures that all designated requirements are met.
• Oversees the provision of seamless network and telecommunications solutions that effectively meet client and user needs.
• Ensures that system uptime and functionality exceed established IT goals.
• Identifies, evaluates, and recommends new technologies. Interfaces with vendors and suppliers to stay well informed of current IT developments.
• Manages the procurement, setup, and running of hardware and software for all departments.
• Help Develop IT policies and procedures for future reference and problem solving
• Maintains professional relations with users and trade contacts.
• Ensures the effective coordination of user needs with IT resources.
• Ensures quality customer service and problem resolution at all levels.
• Promotes goodwill and a positive image of Sword & Shield.
• Ensures the IT needs of internal staff are met with reliable systems.
• Ensures effective communication between IT staff and system users.
• Obtains and conveys information as appropriate.
• Coordinates activities of departments, managers, and teams to facilitate optimal IT services.
• Ensures the timely completion of reports, records, and other documentation as required.
• Stays informed of trends and developments in information technology.
• Completes special projects as assigned.
• Information technology needs are accurately identified and appropriately met.
• Information systems are up-to-date, capable of meeting current needs, and adaptable to future requirements.
• Required reports and documentation are complete, accurate, and timely.
• Information and equipment are secure.
• Good business relations exist with clients, vendors, trade professionals, etc.
• Disaster planning and mitigation strategies are being implemented.
• Asset management practices are in place and implemented.
• Problem Solving
- IT Administrator at Sword & Shield Enterprise Security
- Cyber Security Analyst at Sword & Shield Enterprise Security
- Operations Information Services - Help Desk - Tier II at University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Communications Specialist at Knox County Sheriff's Office
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
- AS - Accounting & Finance
• IT Administrator for company, with sites in three different states
• Upgraded all servers to Hyper V box to save on cost and overhead
• Controlled tickets and patches using Connect Wise ticketing system
• Local Backup and restore using Unitrends, Mozy Pro cloud-based and local device
• Create and maintain IT Policies for the company to cover all aspects of IT related devices
• Push security patches and re-image computers as needed for
• Symantec antivirus console administrator with 120 users
• Responsible for all system integration and testing for company wide implementation/upgrades
• On-call for two locations located in remote sites in the U.S.
• ITIL incident, change and request management used for entire site to control network
• Maintain Windows small business server 2011, server 2012 and 2016- File and Print,
• Set up and maintain DNS, DHCP and Printer management roles across all sites
• Maintained key performance indicators (KPIs) at or above acceptable company level
• Prepare annual budget reports that support IT Operations
- IT Administrator at Stewart Lubricants
- Lead IT Administrator at Faurecia
- Network Technician III/Contractor at Sullivan and Cogliano / CompuCom
- Network Technician II at St. Joseph Health System
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science Network Management
IT Administrator Setup new PC’s with company software Purchase IT hardware and software Troubleshoot and fix desktops and laptop Troubleshoot mobile devices (cell phones and tablets) Troubleshoot and fix network issues WSUS Server 2016 Setup email accounts (GoDaddy and Gmail) Migrated SQL 2014 to SQL 2017 Setup 6 Kodak Alaris scanners for network scanning
Setup new PC’s with company software
Purchase IT hardware and software
Troubleshoot and fix desktops and laptop
Troubleshoot mobile devices (cell phones and tablets)
Troubleshoot and fix network issues
WSUS Server 2016
Setup email accounts (GoDaddy and Gmail)
Migrated SQL 2014 to SQL 2017
Setup 6 Kodak Alaris scanners for network scanning
- IT Administrator at High Performance Alloys
- Desktop Support Technician at Communicare Healthcare Services
- Systems Engineer I at Yes Equipment & Services Inc
- Network Administrator I at Brensten Education
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Networking Administration
- Microsoft Certifications - Networking/Systems Administration
I.T. ADMINISTRATOR Webmaster at first, then after setting up webpages, and new pages. The position evolved into all aspects of IT, after only three months assumed the roll of I.T. Administrator from Nov.-June. 2017. Developed some application for the company and new webpages. Setup Server as a host server for the company. Handled everything accepts for cable installing. Do have current knowledge of Cable standards.
• BELLODOMANI OUTDOOR DESIGNS (FULL TIME)
•9/2016 | 6/2017 (HOUSTON, TX)
Webmaster at first, then after setting up webpages, and new pages. The position evolved into all aspects of IT, after only three months assumed the roll of I.T. Administrator from Nov.-June. 2017. Developed some application for the company and new webpages. Setup Server as a host server for the company. Handled everything accepts for cable installing. Do have current knowledge of Cable standards.
- I.T. ADMINISTRATOR (Contract Completed) at BELLODOMANI OUTDOOR DESIGNS
- Server Decom Specialist (Contract Completed) at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Site Coordinator (Contract Completed) at HEWLETT PACKARD (HPE)
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
IT Administrator and Project Manager installing all hardware upgrades. Current projects include Stage Two hardware update, SonicPoint AC WAP Update, Adaptive GPU processing sever with Open CL, High Availability SSD Hyper-V Cluster, and POC on PLC/IoT security management for a new product line. Completed projects include Mitel VoIP conversion, Office 365 hybrid migration with AD purge / consolidation, medium range Wireless-AC link setup and management, 40Gb Fiber network upgrade, Stage One company wide hardware update, remote interface management for a consumer product in development, and a temporary call center relocation with zero downtime.
- IT Administrator, Infrastructure at AquaCal AutoPilot
- Systems Administrator / Implementation Lead / Trainer at Rand Technology
- IT Support Analyst at SAIC
- Network Administrator at Tellico Village POA
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Information Systems and Cybersecurity
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Networking Systems
Atlanta, Georgia June 2018 - Present
An industry leading cloud-based POS platform and business management platform. Revel has seen large growth and development, now with over 500 worldwide employees and a new global headquarters in Atlanta. IT Administrator
Hired to fulfill complete buildout of Atlanta office and be the face of Revel IT. Responsible for all aspects of building Atlanta office including network, hardware, and security. Self-sufficient in maintaining a constantly growing office with all IT and helpdesk related issues. Ability to wear multiple hats and assist with office management, facilities, and marketing roles.
• Solely responsible for all helpdesk and IT related issues in Atlanta office consisting of 60 to 70 employees.
• Took charge in testing and implementation plan of Slack to company staff of 487 users. Worked with all departments to roll out successfully with 97% adoption rate in first week.
• Responsible for professional communication and assistance to all C-level and upper management in the company, including calls from CEO whenever necessary.
• Created guides and documentation for all current software to help users become more efficient and solve problems on their own.
• Manage all hardware including Macintosh and Windows machines, iPhones and iPads, conference room equipment, projectors, polycom phones, TVs, and badge readers.
- IT Administrator at Revel Systems
- Field Service Engineer at Intuitive Surgical
- Genius at Apple
- Manager at Jimmy Johns
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Desktop and Network support at the second largest clinical laboratory in the company. Started on helpdesk in Dallas lab two years before advancing to IT administrator position. Main responsibilities include instrument interface support and local network connectivity in the data center. Most recent accomplishments was heading a new project to integrate a genetics firm into the lab. Which included new construction, equipment purchasing, network segregation, and application installations (Including new instrument installation and validation.)
- IT Administrator at Labcrop
- Desktop Support at Forney ISD
- Desktop Support at Sony
6 years, 1 month at this Job