Provided country wide administrative and technical support for the Life and Health Insurance Companies comprised of 26 regional offices and Corporate Headquarters. This included most of the responsibilities handled as System Support Specialist as well as completing tasks associated with the IT analyst position.
• Assigned and trained to complete tasks associated with the technical support. Recommended ways to improve the process being used for entering programs into the system. Created a new process for issuing some programming more quickly leading to correcting errors in a timelier manner.
• All tasks were completed and the issuance process was reviewed for duplication. Reduced lead-in time from 2 weeks to 1, saving time, and reducing errors.
- IT Analyst at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance
- at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance
- System Support Specialist at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance
1 year at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Management
- Associate - Customer Service
identified all public information (PII) and payment card (PCI) data
• Citrix XenApp Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Mumbai,
• Element Tool India 2009-2015
• IBM SCCD IT Analyst
• PVCS KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Developed and implemented automated validation scripts to carry
• Tortoise SVN out health checks and clean-ups after outage or patching
• Oracle SQL Developer
• Developed and implemented multiple automated shell scripts to monitor WebLogic Connection Pool, Notification Mailer, identify
- IT Analyst at Citrix XenApp
6 years at this Job
Description The IT Analyst is responsible for access management and provisioning, with a strong emphasis on logical access control. This position plays an integral role in providing employees, consultants, contractors and temporary help with the access they need, execute it with consistency, accountability and exceptional customer service. Access is provisioned and processed within established SLAs, and trouble tickets are resolved expeditiously. Additionally, this position will be assisting with improving access management processes and transitioning access provisioning to automated solutions. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Provisioning/de-provisioning of access of employees, consultants, and contractors. Worked on the Integration project for integrating Global Business units. Closed 6500 tickets of Provisioning access to Global Customers across the different region - US, LATAM, EU Answer incoming calls or requests to provide broad level of support to customers to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve access related issues Adherence to established SLAs, established processes, security controls and corporate policies Modify any existing access as requested through ticketing system Ensure requests contain proper approvals and reviewing completed requests for accuracy Perform access re-certifications on a scheduled basis Provide reports, provisioning and approval evidence when requested by auditors Performing modifications to Service Catalog and ticketing workflows Creating scripts to further advance automated provisioning/de-provisioning Maintaining operations support documentation Researching and evaluating new solutions, products and technologies that enhance and improve services
- IT Analyst at ICU Medical Inc
- Owner/ Project Management at Playful Souls LLC
- Marketing Assistant at Beckhoff Automation India Pvt. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- Master's in Business Management - Advanced Information Technology
- Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology - Information Technology
[email protected] August 2016 - Present
• Deliver consultative guidance on product functionality, workflow design and training
• Provide thorough support and problem resolution ABOUT to customers Experienced IT Analyst who has
• Walk customers through step-by-step process for demonstrated skills in software and troubleshooting hardware issue hardware implementation, troubleshooting,
• Use html coding to help brand and format of case management and training documents for client use Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- IT Analyst at Athenahealth Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- College Preparatory - Sales Representative
Worked as an IT Analyst with main area of expertise as application development and maintenance (ADM) in the business domain of Supply Chain and logistics. Managed a team of 15 people as module lead in an offshore/onsite model. Handled the following responsibilities as a part of my role: · Designed and delivered high quality supply chain and Inventory control solutions for the client. · Implemented multiple mid and large scope software enhancements with gross revenue exceeding 1 million dollars. · Designed and implemented multiple process improvements to achieve better efficiency and cost reduction. · Performed business and system analysis to gain in-depth understanding of the business functionality and gathered requirements to provide High level estimates and technical specifications for different projects · Led a team of 15 employees in an offshore-onsite model and effectively managed the Team building activities. · Handled successful end to end execution of software delivery life cycle (SDLC) for projects. · Ensured on-time and on-budget delivery of the projects. · Effective project management involving task and resource scheduling · Led the Quality Assurance activities and the change management process in the team. Successfully carried out the Impact analysis for new enhancements and Root Cause analysis for business queries
- IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Sercices
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- PhD - Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Electronics and Communication
Mar 2012 to till now)
Project: Corporate Web Systems (CWS)
Technology: Sql server 2014, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Visual Studio 2015, SSRS, SSIS,
Team Size: 10
Designation: IT Analyst
Duration: 28 months
Description: In this project we have developed and maintained various web applications those are required by variety of Humana employees, Finance Teams, HR and Compensations. Project follows Agile Methodology for critical deliverables.
• Development of Web Application using latest technologies and Sql Server as Backend.
• Coordinating with Business team of Humana right from Requirements gathering to creation of User Stories.
• Leading a team at onshore location, where explaining functional business requirements to team and suggesting appropriate technical approaches to follow.
• Following the Agile methodology and attending the daily scrum meetings with clients for tasks updates and Queries. Project: Corporate Web Systems (CWS) Technology: Sql server 2012, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Visual Studio 2012, SSRS, SSIS, Team Size: 4 Designation: Systems Engineer Duration: 34 months Description: In this project we have to develop various web applications that are used and required by Humana employees, Finance Teams and HR. Project follows Agile Methodology for critical deliverables. Responsibilities:
• Development of Web Application using latest technologies and Sql Server as Backend.
• Coordinating with Business team of Humana for Requirements grooming and Analysis in form of User Stories.
• Following the Agile methodology and attending the daily scrum meetings with clients for tasks updates and Queries.
• Leading the offshore team and assigning the user stories to the team members.
• Development of Reporting Module using SSRS Project: Medicare Incentive Compensation (MIC) Technology: Sql server 2008 R2, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2008, SSRS, SSIS, Team Size: 3
- IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Asst. Systems Engineer at
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- B. Sc. - Computer Science
Period: Sep 2013 to Jan 2015 Walgreen Company or simply Walgreens is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services A POS system is a cashier assisted or self-service terminal where a customer gets his merchandise checked out. POS systems have mechanisms to get items registered, totalled, discounted according to available promotions and sales, receipt printing and accounting, and other related functions. Modern POS systems include barcode and RFID scanners, electronic card tendering, interactive customer side displays, electronic signature capture, customer loyalty programs, gift card processing, returns and exchanges, foreign currency handling, integrated e-commerce systems and a myriad of other functions. Position: IT Analyst Project: POS [Point of Sale] Responsibilities ✓ Involved in Defect fixing, Testing, Development of test case documents ✓ have analyzed requirements and constructed test cases according to the business logic ✓ Performed System testing as well as Unit Testing ✓ Experience working with Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iterations in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, EJB ✓ Experience in frameworks: Spring MVC, JSF, spring and Hibernate ✓ Participated in Agile SCRUM activities such as daily standup, sprint planning and retrospective meeting ✓ Worked closely with other developers to help plan and implement unit and integration tests and participated in improving the existing codebase ✓ Used Agile practices and Test Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often ✓ Provided several presentations related to Java, J2EE to the TCS Clients ✓ Preparing Status Reports. ✓ Efficient client communication skills ✓ Effective presentation skills and team management Tools: Java , Eclipse , Oracle, J2EE, JUnit ,Servlet , SQL, RestFul APIs, Spring and Hibernate Framework, AngularJS, Jira
- IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
- Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
- at Tata Consultancy Services
- Team Member at Tata Consultancy Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Computer Science
CLASS and EFT Teams June 2017 - July 2018
Skill Set used SQL, COBOL, JCL, DB2, ADgen, GDF, CICS
Tools Changeman, FILE-AID, OPC, QMF, DFSORT
Role IT Analyst
Project Description - Worked on CLASS application, interactive in initiation of various kind of loans and servicing, forwarding to DM for decision management and for the approval of a particular loan depending upon the credit bureau report. Mortgages are the main segment where it works, starting from the initiation to the whole process till the approval.
EFT - Worked in Electronic Fund Transfer system, various ways of exchange of money through online transactions. Worked in a project called Positive Pay which deals with the process to mitigate frauds related to transfer of funds
Roles and Responsibilities
• Has the ability to transform a business problem to an analytical problem and structure the solution using data analysis using Data Visualization, statistical and other analytical techniques.
• Extraction and cleansing of data from multiple client data sources. Analysis to identify data integrity issues and data management for the purpose of analysis
• Visualize and prepare analyses and presentations to make recommendations to client and internal stakeholders
• Support team leaders as they develop case-studies and collaterals covering organization capability
• Support knowledge initiatives within the organization, which include the creation of case studies, training, writing white papers, etc.
• Demonstrate an attitude of "just do it" and a strong appetite for learning Data Engineering: Relational Databases, Big Data, SQL Data Science: Statistics and Machine Learning, Tools like SAS, R, Python Data Visualization: knowledge of tools like Tableau Knowledge of financial concepts, ability to analyse company's financial statements Ability to conduct analysis in Excel. Knowledge of Data Warehousing and BI
- IT Analyst at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Software Engineer / Developer at CITICARDS
- Changeman, FILE-AID at Pittsburgh National Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters in Data Science and Business Analytics - Data Science and Business Analytics
- - Technology
IT analyst - Initiates conversations with vendors, management, peers and clients. Facilitate and direct the implementation, design, build, test and maintenance of systems to support clinical and/or financial processes based on end user needs. Work with teams to improve processes, system performance and look for opportunities to automate processes and gain efficiencies. Monitor system activities, identifies issues, resolve problems, and appropriately escalate issues to manager or vendor.
- IT Analyst at Palmetto Health, Columbia, SC
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Education
IT Leadership Development Program) Currently working within Ethicon's Global Education space, working on AR/VR & Telementoring technologies for surgical use, as well as enhancements to current education platforms. Previously worked within DePuy Synthes’ Supply Chain to utilize analytical technologies to monitor FDA-regulatory status (UDI, MDR). Also assisting in development of 3d printing strategy for DePuy Synthes’ manufacturing centers.
- IT Analyst at Johnson & Johnson ITLDP Analyst
- Software Tester Co-Op at Moberg Research Inc
- Digital Innovation & Outreach Co-Op at MERCK SHARP & DOHME PHARMACEUTICAL
- Software Developer at Conquer Research Labs
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biomedical Engineering