Temp IT analyst for point of sail, in store network, and fuel.
- IT Analyst at Kroger Technology
- Industrial Cleaning Technician at Professional janitorial inc
- Porter/Janitor at WBM
- Lifeguard at Great Wolf Lodge
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Analyst (20 Manager: Jai Katteridge +61 410 886 886 Experienced IT Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the food Industry, Diagnosed application errors and network connectivity issues. Installed and upgraded computers and network components. Advance knowledge with Citrix Xenapp, A/D, SAP Technical support. Experience with hardware problems; Modems, Printers, Cables, VOIP, Servers, Switches, Patch Panels, Mobiles ( androids and IOS)
- IT Analyst at GoodManFIelder
- Technical Support at Telstra Clear
- Network Engineer at Piper Technology
6 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Network Engineering
I work for Team PBS as an independently contracted IT analyst, dealing with everything from networking and hardware tasks to very specific services such as Exchange and Lync. I have had certain levels of experience in the following while working for Team PBS: - Resolving various Exchange issues such as maintaining health - Troubleshooting, Configuring, and Deploying a Lync Environment - Administering Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 and general Hyper-V management - Working with Virtualization such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Switches and Virtual NICs - Validating, configuring, and working with SSL certificates - Managing the network load with JetNexus Load Balancing - Office work with certain Sharepoint web parts both standard and custom - Working intensively with System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- IT Analyst at Team PBS
- A+ Certification at CompTIA
- Renaissance Committee Member at National Honor Society of CALC
- Programming Team Member at National Honor Society of CALC
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
- Associate of Arts
Acted as main IT Analyst and Project Manager in development/update of Retail Support Applications using SSMS T-SQL queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages. ◦ Acted as main IT Analyst and Project Manager in development/update of proprietary WPF Application using VB.Net and the MVVM design patterns in VisualStudio.Net framework. ◦ Acted as main Developer and Salesforce Administrator for Salesforce business solution. Visited California as part of big Salesforce 2017 Conference. ◦ Maintained Excel VBA macros as needed to improve and facilitate more efficient reports on weekly Business Inventory changes and other relevant Business reports. ◦ Maintained DBMS backend processes within SSIS packages, SQL Server Agents and T-SQL queries as needed to facilitate robust and persistent report data through VBA automated processes. ◦ Maintained and updated SharePoint based reports via SSRS Report Builder 9.0 and SharePoint based reports linked to relevant SSMS tables and views. ◦ Maintained versioning of SSIS, PowerShell code and WPF VB.Net code through TFS. ◦ Developed Excel VBA macro to automate persistent maintenance and creation of Pivot Charts and Pivot Tables for relevant data report via Slicers, VBA code, Cube OLAP measure creation, SSIS packages and creation of separate Excel report worksheets. ◦ Created and maintained SSMS stored procedure to automate production of weekly html-based store visit calendar report through Outlook email to field employees serviced by IT team. ◦ Automated the download and processing of report data through Adobe Analytics API utilities using multithreading coding method, REST Web Service utilities and the SQL Bulk Copy utility within native Windows PowerShell ISE scripting tool.
- IT Analyst at Masco Retail Sales Support, Inc
- Service Systems Analyst - Repair Services at Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Business Solutions Analyst - Special Order Sales at Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Catalog Specialist - Special Order Sales at Lowe's Companies, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Description The IT Analyst is responsible for access management and provisioning, with a strong emphasis on logical access control. This position will play an integral role in providing employees, consultants, contractors and temporary help with the access they need, execute it with consistency, accountability and exceptional customer service. Access is provisioned and processed within established SLAs, and trouble tickets are resolved expeditiously. Additionally, this position will be assisting with improving access management processes and transitioning access provisioning to automated solutions. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Provisioning/de-provisioning of access of employees, consultants, and contractors Answer incoming calls or requests to provide broad level of support to customers to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve access related issues Adherence to established SLAs, established processes, security controls and corporate policies Modify any existing access as requested through ticketing system Ensure requests contain proper approvals and reviewing completed requests for accuracy Perform access re-certifications on a scheduled basis Provide reports, provisioning and approval evidence when requested by auditors Performing modifications to Service Catalog and ticketing workflows Creating scripts to further advance automated provisioning/de-provisioning Maintaining operations support documentation Researching and evaluating new solutions, products and technologies that enhance and improve services
- IT Analyst at ICU Medical Inc
- Owner/ Project Management at Playful Souls LLC
- Marketing Assistant at Beckhoff Automation India Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Management - Advanced Information Technology
- Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology - Information Technology
I am currently an IT Analyst for Stanley Security (formerly Alarm Center Inc.), a fire and burglar alarm company. I am responsible for keeping all IT equipment, software, and our LAN / WAN at optimal performance for the handling of incoming alarm signals. I handle help desk duties for users as well, and I also plan and implement IT projects for adding new IT equipment for the future growth of our systems. We just recently completed the construction of our second security operations center in our building, which expands the number of alarms we can handle, and benefits the assistance of customers or any first responders we dispatch. My current responsibilities include:
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of all IT equipment and hardware (servers, hard drives, PCs, switches and routers, alarm receivers, IP phones, cell phones, security cameras, printers, USB accessories, etc)
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of all IT software (MS windows, Linux OS, Sentinel Operations Center, Mitel, google maps and other apps, MS office, etc)
• IT Infrastructure (data cable runs through ceilings/walls, patch panels, installing server racks, programming switches and routers, ensuring proper AC power and breaker separation is present)
• Training and assisting users with IT equipment, and monitoring ticketing system (general help desk duties)
• Database mining to generate reports for customers or management (via Crystal Reports, or through direct SQL, which I am fluent in)
• Upkeep of company intranet website (I am also skilled with HTML, CSS, PHP, and Python)
• Programming elevator emergency phone lines
- IT Analyst at Stanley Security
- Pizza Delivery Driver at Round Table Pizza
- Lifeguard at YMCA
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Information Technology
IT Analyst, setting up processing servers and TaxPrep Computers to interface with corporate computers to transmit data from the Franchisee or Corporate owned entities. Hardware such as printers, scanners, signature pads and system restore/reloads of Windows 10. Local system permissions for user accounts, file permissions, UAC user account controls combined with the required networking and mapped network drives. Software installations, patches and updates for the LibTax 2008-2017 product. Internet Explorer and Google chrome configuration for LibTax PRO internet based product. AD active directory for user permissions, management and assignment of roles. Customer management center to review submissions from the servers/processors to assist with issues that arise from the rejection of submitted tax returns.
- IT Analyst at Liberty Tax
- Teacher at Aoji International
- IT Analyst I, Help desk, representative at LoanCare, Service Link, BKFS Financial
- U-Trend / ComTroniX, Business Owner at Comp
1 month at this Job
- AS - Business Administration
- AS - General Studies
- BS - Business Administration
• Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance for the PeopleSoft Financial System ,PeopleSoft HR System and Budget system
• Analysis and programing for the internal customization needed for the different department of the Fresno county , taking into consideration the integrity and the confidentiality of the data
• Creating customized Queries to meet the needs for the customer using the PeopleSoft Query Manager
• Help training and supporting the customer during the daily data process.
• Get all the required updates needed from any 3rd party vendor and be sure that it complies with internal rules
• Was responsible of the Year-End process of 2017 – 2018, coordinating with each of the involved department on the timing and the jobs to be sure that the whole process will be successful.
• Check on the data integrity between the 3 PS systems.
• Check on any other Software or Hardware updates needed to insure the best system performance during the day to day work.
• Attend the meetings with other IT analyst for other department.
• A member of a team responsible of the HR system upgrade to the latest SW version.
• A member of a team responsible of the PS Financial system upgrade to the latest SW version.
• Attended the 2017 Oracle Open World to start getting the decision how to upgrade the 3 PS systems to the latest version with minimal complications.
• Maintain the CUBS system for the Revenue Collection Unit for the Fresno county , Run the Daily, byweekly, montthly report and query required for the users .
• Manage different projects in the county , as an IT application analyst from beginning to end , either as purchasing/upgrading and implementing
- IT Analyst at Fresno County
- ORION project Analyst at UPS
- Senior Consultant /Senior Customer care at Aria Systems, Inc
- IT Administrator at Nesi Apparel, Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- diploma - Design
- Bachelor's - electronics
As an IT Analyst, I had the opportunity to work with many technical solutions. I integrated multiple technologies to create custom solutions based on user needs. I supported the countywide radio network including programming, monitoring, troubleshooting and installation of Radio, WAN (Microwave, T1 and switched Ethernet circuits) and LAN components. I directly supported dispatch centers with installations, upgrades and design. I worked with regional and national task forces and committees for interoperability and cyber security within emergency communications centers and regional partners. Additional tasks and projects include the following:
• Developed guidelines and performed a Feasibility Study for the County wide SCADA system integrating multiple vendors and technologies providing guidance for all future system upgrades.
• Served as department liaison for in building coverage needs on large county owned buildings to provide RF push to talk and cellular coverage. Worked with vendor selected to oversee quality of work, system startup and coverage, and document installations.
• Worked as the project manager for implementation of radio management software. Performed evaluation, testing, implementation, virtualization, upgrading and training on the system.
• Worked with a team to develop standards for RF site equipment including shelters, towers, propane tanks and generators.
• Managed all frequency licenses with the FCC and the sharing agreements with local, state, and federal partners for shared use of those frequencies and access to the countywide P25 trunking system for interoperability.
- IT Analyst at County of Placer
- IT/Project Manager at Ourada Engineering
- Pre-load Supervisor at UPS
- Department Manager at AVC Computers and WebDudes Inc
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Facility Security Officer Security Engineer/IT Analyst Human Resources Administrator Administrative Assisant
- Systems Engineer/IT Analyst at WIMSCO, LLC
- Human Resources Administrator/Recruiter at BAY STATE INC
- Administrative Coordinator at Marshalls, INC
- First Assistant Manager at ANNIE SEZ
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
- Certificate in Computerized Business Programs
- High School Diploma
- CompTIA Security + - IT