IT Business Analyst Internship, June-Aug 2018
• Met with business to understand project requests, developed and executed solutions, and followed up to ensure project expectations were beyond met.
• Performed process mapping and documented current state of several business areas to allow easy understanding for future efforts.
• Created workflows in the Document Retention solution to streamline and help addressing the backlog.
• Coordinated and documented some of the testing efforts related to the roll-out of the new website.
- IT Business Analyst Internship at W.S. Badcock Corporate Offices
- Southeastern University Lab Technician at Adobe Creative Suite for University Students
- IT Support Internship at W.S. Badcock Corporation
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts - Visual Arts
IT Business Analyst for Oracle Cloud Implementation for Enterprise Data Warehouse Upgrade
• Enacted Analytical solution techniques to maintain continuity for Informatica EDW maps and MicroStrategy BI Reports during an Oracle Cloud implementation upgrade.
• Deciphered Technical Requirement Documents for Source to Target Interface mappings between Oracle ERP Cloud Financials to current Enterprise Data Warehouse mapping data elements.
• Uncovered key data elements via Oracle SQL Developer queries between Oracle Cloud Source System and Enterprise Data Warehouse Target System.
- IT Business Analyst at Adecco Group
- Production Control Analyst at Advanced Disposal Systems
- Workday Data Integration Specialist at Huron Consulting
- Sr. IT Business Analyst at Ever Bank
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
A dedicated hard working army veteran who is driven to master the world of analytics. A five week work study program from CareCentrix along with an IT background from the military has lead a to becoming a critical thinking, data driven enthusiast who is always looking at the bigger picture for ways to help improve day to day functions. Technical Traffic Consultants - Congers, NY August 2018 - Present IT Business Analyst * Utilizing Excel in order to perform numerous analytical projects requested by clients. * Analyze spending habits for clients in order to maximize savings. * Assisted with building and maintenance of databases. * Created templates that reduced the upload time of freight bills by 50%. * Helped clients save money by analyzing different carrier rates. * Trained 3 new employees on using excel. * Create dashboards with different features that the clients may want.
- IT Business Analyst at Technical Traffic Consultants
- Business Data Analyst Consultant for CareCentrix at Work Force Opportunity Services
- City Carrier Assistant at United States Postal Service
- Home Health Care Aide at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Science - Criminal Justice
Jones, Lang, LaSalle, Chicago, IL Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Full time, contracted IT Business Analyst at JLL Chicago. Member of the Infrastructure and Operations Project Delivery Division, working within the PMO team utilizing Agile Methodology. Responsibilities include:
• System Administration for Workfront Project Management application. Responsible for Workfront user support queue, request queue build outs, system permissions, report / dashboard construction, new user add / departed user disable, custom form / field construction, new department onboarding / training, timesheet support, standards compliance monitoring, and data "kickstart" imports as needed.
• Monitor I&OS Project Intake queue within Workfront. Review all project requests prior to moving along IT Leadership approval path. If needed, work with requester to assure the item is valid, understandable, and properly coded prior to moving along approval path. Once approved, convert request to full project within valid portfolio / program designation, using proper project template.
• SharePoint Administrator for I&OS Divisional Pages. Maintain various lists, views, and document libraries. Assist in upgrades when required.
• New Hire Onboarding / Out-processing / Departmental Candidate Interviewing
Jones, Lang, LaSalle, Chicago, IL
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Full time, contracted IT Business Analyst at JLL Chicago. Member of the Infrastructure and Operations Project Delivery Division, working within the PMO team utilizing Agile Methodology.
- IT Business Analyst at MBI STAFFING
- Client Specialist & Implementation Admin - Wellness Department at THE HORTON GROUP
- Office Manager (Part Time) at ETERNALLY GREEN LAWN CARE
- Database Admin Assistant at RR DONNELLEY INC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - General Mathematics
As an IT Business Analyst, I have worked in the IT area for major corporations, both Fortune 500 companies, agricultural industry (Archer Daniels Midland), and heavy machine industry (Caterpillar). I feel confident that I am the right person to help any team to reach the goals developed for any particular position. I offer years of IT system analyst experience working with large scale projects for integration with a wide variety of platforms. I possess a strong aptitude for learning new technologies, and a proven track record of meeting aggressive goals. My most notable skills include: Design, construction and implementation: The backbone of my experience relates to the writing of specifications, functional design(s) and test scenarios for web services, client-server, mainframe platform and SOA services, UAT and Regression testing. I possess solid knowledge of TFS as the tool for backlog management and control as well as change request process and administration; all these skills have been applied using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Communication Skills: I am comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical employees throughout the company in order to complete projects and achieve organizational goals. Overall, I feel that my expertise as IT Business Analyst and my passion for new technologies makes me the ideal candidate to meet all the requirements associated with any position. I would be glad to discuss my abilities and background with anyone in more detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
As an IT Business Analyst, I have worked in the IT area for major corporations, both Fortune 500 companies, agricultural industry (Archer Daniels Midland), and heavy machine industry (Caterpillar). I feel confident that I am the right person to help any team to reach the goals developed for any particular position.
I offer years of IT system analyst experience working with large scale projects for integration with a wide variety of platforms. I possess a strong aptitude for learning new technologies, and a proven track record of meeting aggressive goals. My most notable skills include:
Design, construction and implementation: The backbone of my experience relates to the writing of specifications, functional design(s) and test scenarios for web services, client-server, mainframe platform and SOA services, UAT and Regression testing. I possess solid knowledge of TFS as the tool for backlog management and control as well as change request process and administration; all these skills have been applied using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Communication Skills: I am comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical employees throughout the company in order to complete projects and achieve organizational goals.
Overall, I feel that my expertise as IT Business Analyst and my passion for new technologies makes me the ideal candidate to meet all the requirements associated with any position. I would be glad to discuss my abilities and background with anyone in more detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST, SYSTEM ANALYST at Archer Daniels Midland
- Design, construction and implementation of MDM Place at Archer Daniels Midland
- Customer & Sales Acquisition of Caterina and Harvest Innovations at Archer Daniels Midland
- Design, construction and implementation of MDM Party at Archer Daniels Midland
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
Designing and Provisioning Private and Public Data Network Products across the Verizon Global Network Infrastructure. Developing automated processes and training team members on the new processes. This included writing process documentation and training materials. Also in a classroom environment training team members utilizing both documentation and training environment simulations of the material being taught, both locally and remotely. Sitting with team members on the production floor to address any issues and ensure successful implementation of the training. Supported the following IT Roles for Web Based Applications that provision data products on Global Private and Public Data Networks: IT Business Analyst For the majority of the time I worked at Verizon, it was spent working as a business analyst. The job consisted of working multiple projects across multiple yearly release targets in various phases of the SDLC simultaneously. This was required as the data network environment was quickly expanding into multiple new products each requiring their own process and IT support for implementing. Job functions included weekly reporting on project progress to management using spreadsheets and in home project financial software. Working with marketing, engineering, and users to define requirements, use cases, and processes to develop automated IT Solutions for delivering the new products. Working with development managers to organize project delivery targets and coordinate resources to deliver on the agreed upon targets. Working with IT resources to communicate scope and specifics of projects that would need to be developed. IT Platform Architect In the time I spent at Verizon many companies supporting the same products were acquired. As such I worked various projects to consolidate the IT Platforms of the various acquisitions into a single platform, which allowed for reduction in duplicate processes and overhead for delivering the same products. Job functions included working with developers, engineering and users on existing processes and equipment for the acquired companies to produce consolidated Architecture Documentation. Understanding synergies and automated interface opportunities to build a plan for integrating the platforms. This involved determining when it would be more cost effective to maintain an existing system into a merged platform with automated interfaces or when to replace the system all together. IT Project Manager As an extension of the Business Analyst functions I performed on the projects I supported while working with Verizon, I also supported the projects in a Project Management roll. The job functions I performed to do this included establishing share sites for project related activities and documents. I worked with various software that supported share sites such as Twiki, Chatter, and an in home application called my MyNetworks. Also working with development managers to gather resources for the project. Establishing working sessions via conference calls and net meetings with the assigned IT resources to facilitate progression of the project. Gathering project status from resources, which included identifying any issues delaying development/testing and facilitating the resolution of issues to get the development back on track. Weekly reporting to management on the progression of the projects through the share sites and automated project reporting systems. IT PMO While at Verizon I also supported Project Management Front Office activities. This included developing yearly budgets for all project targets in a given year. Gathering all the requested projects in a given release and working with management to assign resources based on capacity and business priority of the projects. Understanding business benefits such as KPI and ROI for the requested project to establish internal project priorities to match the business needs for a given release. Delivering project Highlights to executive management on projects accepted into the release to facilitate understanding of group deliverables. IT Release Management In addition I also supported the IT Release Management roll for the applications I worked with to ensure successful delivery of project code into the Production Environment. Job Functions to support this role included working with development managers on an executive Production Readiness Report. The report included projects that would be implemented in the given release along with the stability of the code going in. Code stability was determined by gathering data on performance testing, regression testing, and progression testing. Also involved with code stability was building an understanding of any defects that could not be resolved before production implementation and developing a plan to support them in the production environment until they could be fixed. Additional activities undertaken during the Release were facilitating conference calls on the night of the release to ensure successful implementation and resolve any issues that came up. Reporting to executive management on the status of the release and issues detected during the release along with resolution of these issues. Working with testers on shakeout scenarios for the new code base delivered in the production environment to ensure stability.
- IT Business Analyst at Verizon
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology/Software Engineering
• Provide a key relationship between the Enterprise Law and Litigation functions and Law IT Law IT Business Analyst for Change Management for Enterprise Law application engaged stakeholders, gathered requirements, developed functional design documents, created business requirement documents, GAP Analyst, supported Power BI users with SQL Queries, created test plans and led project to enhanced Data Retention Workflow Process.
• Help provide ongoing level 3 support for custom and vendor solutions (creating business cases)
• Provide system governance, performing an assessment of design changes and impact
• Apply Chevron's Information Risk Management and Data Privacy policies
• Adhere to change management and release processes for the applications supported
• Ability to apply basic project management skills to drive one's own work efforts and small special projects that may include a vendor
• Understand the current state and help design the desired state for the Law Function and ensure alignment with business strategies and requirements
• Understand and apply application development lifecycle (design, development, testing, implementation and/or support of application systems) processes and providing input to the Law Function architecture and roadmap to help identify forward thinking solutions that enable business value.
• Ensure that evergreen processes are in place and working effectively to support technical solutions
• Environment: MS Visio for functional design, MS Excel, OneDrive, Azure DevOps for user stories, SAP Business Objects MS Workflow, TeamConnect, Preservation Orders Plus, SharePoint and Enterprise Law Solution.
- IT Business Analyst at Chevron Corporation
- Business Analyst / ECM Developer at Fort Bend County IT
- Business Analyst - Master Data Management at AIR LIQUIDE
- IT Business Analyst at DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING
4 months at this Job
- Master in Management and Leadership - Management and Leadership
• Manage loan operating system conversion projects including process optimization, business unit system enhancements and aid in developing the process role.
• Perform Business System Analyst functions in assisting in loan operating system conversion and configure system settings for business unit referral. Involvement in the design or modification of the current business systems.
• Strategize with all applicable business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
• Perform system coding and configuration for special customizations to fit the needs of business units to improve processes. Develop business case, functionality testing scripts and company release notes for enhancements for current processes.
• Facilitate loan operating system conversion projects including process optimization, business unit system enhancements, third party vendor setup and aid in developing the process workflow.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all various departments in the mortgage industry (Underwriting, Processing, Opening, Closing, etc.) for projects that are presented on the executive level.
• Prepare Root Cause Analysis to production support on systemic troubleshooting and assisting as a first time responder on application functionality disruptions.
• Collaborate with various IT departments in efforts to develop sufficient data workflows by establishing an system of record. Explore alternatives data integration solutions such as utilizing data marts, creation of application programming language (APIs) or SQL tools for ETLs.
- IT Business Analyst - Mortgage at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Field Support Coordinator at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Closer at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- RESPA Coordinator at Wintrust Financial Corporation
10 months at this Job
- B.A. degree - Psychology
• Lead analyst for a $4 million project to develop a statewide digital asset management system which provides a way to preserve digital evidence electronically. It replaces the process of physically mailing digital evidence by providing a secure portal for on-demand access.
• Create user stories and wireframes for the development of a new web application that provides public access to alternative methods of dispute resolution and streamlines internal administrative business processes such as managing the roster of service providers, tracking of continuing education credits, fees associated with services, etc.
• Developed comprehensive data dictionaries by identifying 7000+ data elements and defining data attributes within the statewide case management application and multiple additional applications integrated with the same database.
• Implemented a repeatable process for upgrading 950 court computers to Windows 10 and for pushing semi-annual updates and configuration changes.
- IT Business Analyst at MINNESOTA JUDICIAL BRANCH
- Business Analyst at BTM GLOBAL CONSULTING
- Systems Specialist at FAIRVIEW HEALTH SERVICES
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
• Documented current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail.
• Conducted requirements sessions with business users and subject matter experts while providing guidance in formulating new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solving business problems.
• Manage scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes and assist Project Managers in the management of project deadlines and schedules.
• Identify and understand business strategy, issues and opportunities to assist business partners in identifying and prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities.
• Working and leading efforts with other IT groups and/or business users to ensure business requirements are met, including problem resolution and systems testing.
• Developing test cases and participates in the quality assurance process to ensure that requirements are properly implemented.
• Create user training documentation and training business users. CSS Industries Job Title: JDE Business Analyst
• Responsible for managing customizations to the software including gathering business and technical requirements, creating project work plans, writing functional specifications, testing, and documenting process changes.
• Participated in special projects and new implementations
• Responsible for Daily support for functional users of JDE applications
• Conducted user workshops and training sessions
• Prepared user test scripts and oversee software testing
• Worked with business end-users on UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Responsible for production post go-live support and was also part of multiple system integrations and implementations.
• Lead the reporting stream for the client.
• Co-ordinated with clients globally from UK, Australia and Hong Kong
• Implemented system changes by defining and analyzing system problems and user requirements;
• Designing and testing standards and solutions.
• Define application problem by conferring with clients/users; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions.
• Work with Business Leaders to assess and prioritize application development and support activities
- Sr. IT Business Analyst at Tiffany and Co
- Graduate Assistant at University of Detroit Mercy
- Software Engineer Analyst at Accenture Services Private Limited
- Associate Software Engineer at QSource Global Consulting Private Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters in Technology Management - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science