Supporting four states, eight Konica Minolta Branches, and more than fifty sales representatives as an IT business consultant for a client base of more than two thousand organizations of all sizes and in all verticals. Utilizing the breadth of knowledge I have to evaluate, design, implement, and monitor. Continually identifying opportunities to grow our clients business, increase their profits, and boost their efficiencies.
To achieve successful outcomes for our clients I manage over a thousand internal service employees, vendor relationships internally and externally, and function as a vCIO.
• Meeting with clients to create or determine requirements;
• Preparing supporting documentation for RIO's, and Cost-Benefit Analysis;
• Working with clients to define the scope of a project;
• Project Management;
• Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
• Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization;
• Defining software, hardware and network requirements;
• Analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
• Presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
• Helping clients with change-management activities;
• Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports;
• Organizing training for users and other consultants;
• Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts. Recent Projects Managed IT Services, IT Security, Disaster Recovery, Security Assessments, Compliance, Application Development, Staff Augmentation, Hardware Redesign, Mobile Device Management, Cloud, IaaS, SEO, SaaS, Data Backup, O365, Redundancy, Software as a Service, ERP, ECM, Windows, CRM, SharePoint, Salesforce, Helpdesk, Web Application and Design, Migrations, Virtual Desktops, and Purchasing.
- Certified IT business Consultant at Konica Minolta's MIT Division All Covered
- Certified Account Manager/Business Consultant at Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises
- Parent Company of IX Web Hosting, Inline Bits, and Host Excellence at Ecommerce LLC
- IT Business Coordinator (BC) at Ecommerce LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Applied Psychology
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Collaborating with business to develop and manage IT Portfolio for lines of business, while reporting monthly to business on progress and status of portfolio projects in flight . Work with business to develop IT project scope, timing, work, resources, and monies required in preparation for approval review by Configuration Control Board (CCB) . Responsible for strategic leadership through working in concert with executive leadership across Strategic Business Units (SBUs) . Accountable for establishing a comprehensive technology vision and strategy . Responsible for development of multi-year technology roadmaps and investment plans . Responsible for building and maintaining strategic partnerships between Information Technology (IT) and other SBUs . Ensuring the strategic direction of the SBUs are understood and the expectations of achieving lower costs, maximum value, and competitive advantage are met, while improving customer satisfaction through the appropriate use of technology . Responsible for ensuring SBU IT/Operational Technology Plans are developed and maintained to align with Strategic IT Plans. . Responsible for fostering an understanding of IT enabled business process improvements and ensuring effective communication between SBUs and IT . Working closely with IT program and project managers and analysts during entire lifecycle of IT programs and projects
- Senior IT Business Consultant at Tennessee Valley Authority
- Principal Software Engineer at Tennessee Valley Authority
- Senior Software Engineer at
- Computer Consultant at Tennessee Valley Authority
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Leadership and Information Technology - Leadership and Information Technology
IT consultant for companies in the ISP, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, education and real estate industries. Consulted on individual projects as well as providing MSP services covering all aspects of business IT ranging from on premise, virtualized environments to managing cloud-based deployments and migrations to Office365, Azure and Amazon AWS. Designed and configured wireless ISP covering the Conejo and Hidden Valley, Sherwood and Malibu areas.
- IT Business Consultant at
- at iPayment, Inc
- Sr. Systems Engineer for Credit Card/Payment Processor at iPayment, Inc
- Sr. Systems Administrator at Rapattoni Corporation
5 years, 7 months at this Job
• Lead Project Manager for major Intranet -web deployment project using Salesforce applications and Mobile / Tablet Application.
• Worked closely with Salesforce Partner on User Stories and Requirements Workbook.
• Gathered Salesforce requirements from global business stakeholders for Salesforce projects.
• Created and completed BRD for executive management signoff and implementation.
• Weekly Sprints and BI- Weekly Releases (Emergency Releases - on demand).
• Lead agile / waterfall marketing projects - prioritized backlog list.
• Led team meetings with stakeholders with live presentations and PowerPoint instructions.
• Created Vizio Flowcharts for all ongoing projects and developed detailed project plan by date for development, testing and full project life cycle.
• Created Change Control Process documentation for PMO processes. BRD and USE Case Documentation as required for specific projects.
• Identified current and potential problems with current system processes within IT Compliance and Audit.
• Complied with all SOX related requirements in Project Management Software.
• Provided system support for Sharepoint and Salesforce applications. Exclusive Special Task Unit Internal Applications team.
• Met all project deadlines and delivered many well before the estimated deployment date.
• Server Visualization with HP Product /VMware knowledge on multiple non functional projects.
• Introduced new processes for greater efficiencies & communication between developers, stakeholders, and BA / QA departments .Analyzed all recurring errors provided new processes/ procedures to reduce such errors at Bupa Corporate office.
• Created testing form to include all related project data which can be communicated easily between development and BA/QA business areas for Brightstar and Bupa Corporate Offices.
• Honor received for leadership and quality excellence in major company- wide system project at Brightstar Global Corporate Office.
• Complete SDLC experience with Agile, Waterfall methodologies. 95 % success in Project Deadline achievement and deliverables execution at Brightstar Global Corporate Office.
• Assisted business implementation team before the Go- Live order in assessing system changes impact Brightstar Global Corporate Office.
• Identify issues, new recommendations of business tools to improve internal processes and business flow.
• Lead and prepared most departmental meetings with required stakeholders for each project implemented.
• Responsible for gathering requirements and producing final Business Requirements (BRD) at Brightstar Global Corporate Office.
• IT BA / PM ensures and guarantees project functionality delivered in timely manner, at Brighstar Global Corporate office.
• Began transition from Waterfall to Agile for all IT projects at Brightstar Global Corporate office.
• IT liaison between Cross functional departments and IT department at Brightstar Global Corporate office. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Senior IT Business Consultant at Brightstar Worldwide Wireless
- IT Business Consultant at Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- IT Business Analyst at Bupa Latin America Global Insurance Inc
- Senior IT Business Analyst at RYDER INC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - (IT concentration) Program
- BS in Finance - Finance
Manage projects from design to support. Consult with stakeholders to identify business needs as well as develop/implement solutions for business needs established. Implement best practices as business standards. Plan/manage data and email migrations. Configure systems for operational requirements. Design user-friendly web sites with content management system and training documents for end users to make minor updates/changes.
- IT Business Consultant at Source Of Solutions
- EDI Specialist and Program Analyst at AGRO Merchants
- IT Support Analyst/Dekalb Medical (Emory) at DeKalb Medical (Emory)
- Team Lead - IT Support Analyst and Public Relations at Clayton State
9 years at this Job
- B.B.A. In Business Management - Business Management
Define business requirements, potential solutions and use cases for CRM implementation and support organizational change management in business department for CRM tool. Perform business process analysis in order to support through effective IT solutions, for assigned organization unit(s). Perform additional responsibilities of executing SCRUM by coaching, mentoring, teaching and developing project teams. * Analyzes as well as evaluate trends and developments for respective applications. * Consults internal customers in the optimization and harmonization of business processes. * Performs business process analysis in order to support through IT solutions. * Identifies of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment. * Performs budgeting, planning, design and alignment of business processes and IT infrastructure systems and processes. * Develops detailed customization and specifications of modules and applications. * Coordinates internal IT SHS and external service providers, oversees system design and communicates to internal customer. * Coordinate relevant unit and integration tests. * Designs and documents new processes. * Prepare, plan and execute trainings. * Support change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines. * Cooperate with internal clients (management and specialists).
- IT Business Consultant/Global at KNORR-BREMSE/Bendix CVS
- Regional Sales A/CRM & MDM Project Manager at BURCKHARDT COMPRESSION
- Sales and Aftersales Advisor at SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL
- Senior Project Manager/Consultant at THE SOURCE NONPROFIT ORG
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Theology
Software Development / UAT / Production Applications
Managed projects for a variety of new applications, software enhancements, from development through production installation and follow-up support.
* Created project plans to identify all crucial timelines, resources attached to tasks, executed QA testing needs whether automated or manual, and anticipated outside vendor support
* Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems development life cycles as well as tracking any issues using Remedy and Jira
* Oversaw a team of testers and 3 contractors responsible for coding and coordinated with Offshore Support Teams
* Collaborated with various business units to identify potential conflicts between proposed business solutions and realized product delivery
* Led daily status meetings to inform management on the status of business-critical projects
* Generated $20M+ in realized savings through development and implementation of simplified processes
* Acted as subject matter expert (SME) on Point of Sale, Billing, and Training Environment Applications
* Spearheaded investigative efforts to identify defects in applications and process errors
* Coordinated and Trained Offshore resources on various Applications
* Worked and managed Central Office Employees during a workforce shortage
* Received multiple awards, including individual recognition from Verizon's CIO
• Forecasting Multi Market Inventory Levels and Auditing
• Database Queries for Data Warehouse and Management
• Unix shell scripting for all Store POS Setup
• Evaluating new systems for replacements of Billing and POS Systems
• Modifying/Upgrading current systems based upon the Customer's and Business needs
• Traveling to Various Call Centers and stores to evaluate their processes-simplify and streamline
- IT Business Consultant at Verizon/Alltel
- Project Manager at Daniel Utility
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- IT Business Consultant at Lightspeed
- Server at BOONDOCKS
- Server at Legacy Bar and Restaurant
- Shift Manager at Pizza Hut
1 month at this Job
- CAA - Certified Administrative Assistant course
- General studies
- Interactive multimedia technology: photography, computers and business professionals of America trained
Troubleshooting, Teaching people how to improve their skills with a computer, Helping people with Technology, System Builder, Resets, Customer service, Merchandising, Setting up displays, Plan-o-grams, Retail Sales, Product Knowledge
- Merchandiser/IT Business Consultant at Murphy Enterprises
- Merchandiser (part-time) at Premium Retail Services
- Independent Contractor: Resets and Merchandising at The InStore Group
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Transformed a small telecom brokerage firm into a full-service managed service provider and strategic IT consulting firm, increasing revenues by 400% within the first six months; created market strategy, branding, and packaging business offering for large market
• Created multiple new lines of services, including help desk support, Software and Desktop as a Service implementation and migration, cybersecurity assessment and remediation, office and A/V build-out and expansion, and strategic IT visioning.
• Built the managed services engineering corps and help desk, including hiring, training, infrastructure/tools development, and client support.
• Expanded the client base through client solicitation and hosting networking events in order to generate sales and develop relationships with clients.
• Created over 50 high value strategic partners to expand commission-based revenue and delivered and purchased professional and vendor services on all fronts of the business
- Chief Operating Officer and Senior Strategic IT Business Consultant at KAIROS PARTNERS
- Operations Manager at HORIZON ACTUARIAL SERVICES
- Founder/Co-Owner at FOOD FOR THOUGHT CATERING
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Chinese Literature