IT Consultant for two different startups. Designed, ordered, and built out IT projects to solve critical business problems.
Telecom, Firewall troubleshooting, AWS sandbox, Process Efficiency, SOPs, transportation solutions, backup solutioning,
HIPAA compliance, data migration, Infosec, network infrastructure, hardware specs / order / deployments.
• High performance in dynamic, very fast paced environments
• Worked directly for Founders of a medical startup, and a transportation startup
• Provide guidance, design, purchase assistance, and deployment for Technology Solutions
• Created SOPs for field staff
• Problem solving, troubleshooting, and future planning for network infrastructure
• Executive support for fast-paced Founders and Leaders
- IT Consultant at Independent Consultant
- End User Services Manager at
- Site Supervisor at INTEL
- Team Lead & Sr. Engineer at Intel Security
11 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems
• Built desktop systems and installed Windows 7, 8, 10 and Linux for home users.
• Backed up data and created system images in Windows environments, installed wireless and wired printers, provided technical support over RDP.
• Setup of SOHO wireless/wired networks using latest security encryption standards and minimized channel interference with proper channel selection.
• Re-purposed legacy desktops and laptops with slim, low, resource intensive operating systems
• Assisted clients locked out of their computers and smartphones using specialized software to reset password.
• Disinfected numerous machines from many forms of malware using liveboot rescue software.
• Restored Windows using recovery partition when operating system was critically corrupted.
• Replaced damaged LCD screens on smartphones.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Freelance IT Consultant
- IT Support|Fit Specialist at Fleet Feet Sports Encino
at this Job
- Pursing a AS - Electronics
Freelance IT Consultant
- IT Consultant at
- IT Support Specialist at Asurion
- Senior IT Technician at Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- IT Support Specialist at Multi-Systems, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology
*St. John's Mercy Hospital, Washington, Missouri - Workstation Support Analyst - TekSystems/Dell Computers Analyzing and coordinating the building and installation of Dell systems for "Project Access." *CITIgroup, O'Fallon, Missouri - Desktop Support Analyst/Consultant - TekSystems/Dell Computers/ Unisys Assessing, coordinating, and implementing the personal computer Move/Add/Changes department. *Mental Health Association of Greater St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri - IT Consultant Collaborating with the Executive Director, Lieutenant Colonel James E. House II (Retired), to utilize a grant awarded to install a wireless network in preservation of the historic Warner Mansion in St. Louis, Missouri. *Wave Technologies International, Creve Coeur, Missouri - Technical Editor Consultant Reviewing and editing, and overseeing the revision of the Microsoft Windows 2000 literature, course curriculum, question and answers, and exercises for instructor-led and self-paced certification training. *BJC HealthCare, St. Louis, Missouri - Information Technology Consultant Assessing, coordinating, and implementing the add/move/changes Department within the BJC community region. *IBM, St. Louis, Missouri - Information Technology Consultant Original ISSC team member spearheading the personal computer refresh project, utilizing full-cycle project development methodology, corporate campus wide for IBM's Integrated Systems Solutions Corporation (ISSC), a wholly owned subsidiary of International Business Machines, at McDonnell Douglas, in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Information Technology Specialist/Consultant at IT Consultant
- Event Entertainment Technician at Union Local 6, Local 39, Local 143
- Store Manager at Will's Copy Connection and Wireless
- Hardware/Software Sales Associate at CompUSA
24 years, 11 months at this Job
- IT Certifications - A+/Network+/CCNA Certifications
- None - Transfer Studies
- None - Management Information Systems
- None - Business Administration
- None - Computer Science
- Diploma - Computer Science
Act as a business relationship manager responsible for the collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements to the IT organization. Leads the gathering of business needs as well as the design of solutions through direct interaction with business unit leaders.
• Implemented solutions leveraging any of the management consulting capability pillars, including organization design and mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development and transformation, change management, IT strategy, and business architecture.
• Fosters collaboration and communication between clients on technical issues, on process improvements, and in addressing and escalating project risks and issues. Understands the role of software development tools and processes such as version control, defect and issue trackers, build processes, team collaboration tools. CERTIFICATIONS/TECHNICAL SKILLS/TRAINING Software- Maximo QuickBooks, MS Office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Access, Project), Linux, SQL, Salesforce, Tableau Training: Agile Training, OSHA Training, Safety Management, Equipment Operator Training
- IT CONSULTANT at IT strategy
- FACILITIES COORDINATOR at ACP FACILITIES
- PROJECT COORDINATOR/LEAD TECH at ACCURATE INSUATION
- CREW LEADER at WARMTECH TECHNOLOGY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
I worked as for Robert Half, Inc as an IT Consultant at Hilti, Inc. Helped to perform Windows and Hilti software setup as well as hardware setup on hybrid tablets for Hilti, Inc. rollout to over 1300 users. Helped organize and effect storage of critical hardware elements with Hilti IT.
- IT Consultant at Hilti Inc for Robert Half
- Media Operations Lead at Insight Global, LLC--contractor for HP Enterprise Services
- Computer Operator at Managed Business Solutions--contractor for HP Enterprise Services
- Customer Intelligence Agent at Best Buy
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - African-American Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - English
I was part of Fordham's small Information Technology team working with a range of clients from students to university staff. As an IT Consultant my responsibilities included working with clients in one-on-one environments solving and troubleshooting issues regarding software and hardware including both Windows and Mac operating systems. I was also responsible for keeping the Easy Vista ticket system from being backed up by unassisted requests. Introduced to various remote desktop operations through the LogMeIn application.
- IT Consultant at Fordham Information Technology
- Host/Barback at Kettle Black Bar & Grill
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics minor in Computer Science
- - Software Engineering
IT Consultant - Remote Support - On Site Break Fix - Spyware / Virus Protection and Removal, Network Design, Project Management, Cloud / Backup, VOIP, Network Design, Printing / Storage Solutions, Sales, Security Monitoring, Troubling shooting and Setup-ups.
- IT Consultant at Palm Beach Computer Solutions
- Systems Support / PC-Network Technician / Sales, Customer Support at Thomas S. Brown Associates
4 years at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Technology and Networking
• Worked as a Level 1 IT Consultant for the East Meadow School District in Nassau County, NY as per Softworld.
• Working with SCCM to monitor computers in the district, add or remove programs for certain computers, as well as push group policy.
• Using Active Directory to change passwords, add/remove members, whitelisting, access user profiles, and change group policy.
• Using PTRG to monitor Cisco networking equipment.
• Using VMware to access Active Directory and monitor and make changes to objects in the servers.
• Physically fixing computers and other devices such as projectors, monitors, printers, access points, and computer carts.
- IT Consultant at Softworld Inc
- Server at Brio Tuscan Grill
- IT Consultant at Infinite Tech Knowledge Ease
- Bartender/Server at Bertuccis
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Computer Programming and Information Systems
- B.A. degree - Psychology
IT Consultant / Programmer for small and medium businesses in four states (CO, OR, CA and NM).
• Wrote code that sent a tweet FROM SPACE from a Blue Origin New Shepherd Rocket. (Bash, Haskell)
• Lead project to develop an in-house ATS(Applicant Tracking System). (PHP, MySQL)
• Supported Windows and OSX corporate networks.
• Experience with Gsuite APIs, Node.js, LAMP, Hacklang and HHVM(PHP), Cloud Computing (Digital Ocean, AWS).
- IT Consultant at Coyote, ltd
- IT Consultant at Top Geek
- IT Director at Nuclear Cardiology Systems
- CTO and Co-Founder at Experience, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school