Employed as an IT Contractor by Dr. James Modlinger, I performed duties such as:
• Managing a Windows 2007 R2 Server with virtualized servers.
• Resolving issues with Windows 10, 7 and Vista PCs
• Upgrading employee hardware.
- IT Contractor at Heart & Hypertension Center
- Computer Repair Technician at Clearfield Job Corps
5 months at this Job
- General Education Diploma
Level10 and Retail Radio
Independent IT Contractor December 2015-Present
Contracted to perform
● Site surveys.
● Installation of Network Cabling.
● Installation and upgrading Network Hardware (Servers, Routers, Wi-Fi, PC's, Laptops, Printers, VoIP).
● Server, PC, Printer repairs.
● Software refresh and patch management.
● Training and Conference room A/V and Network collaboration integration.
● Operating system and application training (Windows 10, MS office, SharePoint, Outlook, OneNote, SAP) and mentoring.
- Independent IT Contractor at NEC, IBM, Robert Half Technology, Sedona Technologies, NetView, Insight
- Load Distribution Engineer CMS energy (Contractor) at Iconma
- Senior Mechanical Engineer at Pirate's Cove Adventure Park
- Senior Network Engineer at Block Steel Corporation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS in engineering - engineering
- - Continuing Education
Brought in as a contractor to assist the IT department.
• Assist with game day support for Information Technology.
• Perform pre-game system checks as assigned.
• Provide IT support for staff and press during games as well as baseball operations, vendors, and others as needed.
• Setup and configure new Windows, Android, Mac OS, iOS devices.
• Assist the Technology Services department with hardware and software rollouts, and other technology projects as needed.
- IT Contractor at Philadelphia Phillies
- IT/Cyber-security Manager at American Bible Society
- IT Manager (Part Time) at Techie Mayhem Computing
- IT Manager at Institute for Family Health
1 month at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
* Assisted in providing IT support to the employees within the building * Gained experience in how the VA's network is configured * Assisted in installing computer hardware for employees * Assisted in installing computer software * Inventoried hardware from room to room * Gained professional experience in a federal workspace Achievements: Hampton University Dean's List (2 years)
- IT Contractor at Veterans Health Administration
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cybersecurity
• Respond to IT needs in the corporate office, warehouse, distribution and in retail stores.
• Complete other tasks as assigned by Director of Information Services.
- IT Contractor at Hamrick's
- IT Coordinator (Contractor) at Nestle Frozen Foods
- System Administrator (Contractor) at Rite Aid Corporation
- IT Helpdesk Technician at McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Management - Telecommunications Management
• Negotiated contract rates based on hourly rate or flat rate, depending on scope of work.
• Varying levels of skill from PC repair, to installing telecommunications equipment and network troubleshooting.
• Applying problem-solving to handle simple to complex issues involving networking, security, and general IT administration.
- IT CONTRACTOR at ONFORCE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER/PERSONAL TRAINER at NEW LIFE FITNESS
- at BUSINESS FINANCE, JP MORGAN CHASE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - IT - Security
Senior IT Security and Compliance Professional - Primary support for ensuring the Commonwealth of KY State Health Benefit Exchange (Kynect) and the Integrated Eligibility & Enrollment Solution (IEES) meets FISMA, IRS, CMS MARS-e, and HIPAA Privacy and Security compliance. Project Lead responsible for defining requirements and implementing a Risk Management Process.
• Senior IT Business Analyst responsible for supporting the Risk Management Program.
• Identify and monitor areas of risk and technology within the State Health Benefit Exchange (Kynect) and Integrated Eligibility & Enrollment Solution (IEES).
• Ensured appropriate controls exist and are documented in the System Control Plan being maintained in Archer GRC tool.
• Documented controls and updated policies and procedures to comply with the State Health Benefit Exchange's System Security Plan.
• Support communication and education of new or changed polices or procedures involving risk controls required by regulatory agencies.
• Primary Lead for supporting State and Federal on-site Audits conducted by the OIG, HHS Office, IRS, CMS and APA.
• Performed assessments to ensure all IRS, CMS, HIPAA, Privacy and Security internal security controls meet regulatory requirements for the and other government regulatory requirements using a FISMA and NIST 800-53 framework.
• On-going support for maintaining all preventive, detective, and compensating Controls in Archer GRC tool.
• Responsible for monitoring risk controls and collaborating with key stakeholders on risk mitigation to eliminate risk.
• Documented and tracked all issues for CMS compliance thru a Plan of Action & Milestone, quarterly reporting, updated documents required for CMS compliance; System Security Plan, Privacy Impact Analysis, System Risk Analysis, and various CMS agreements.
• Worked with monthly vulnerability scans on databases and infrastructure Nessus scans; worked with infrastructure area to re-mediate weaknesses and vulnerabilities, tracking process to completion.
• Responsible for 3rd party vendor management of System Security Assessments and Control Attestation, from inception to final reports to tracking remediation to completion.
• Performed incident response reporting for privacy, CMS, and IRS regulations. Also processed approvals for Access Requests and Exemptions for various data, servers, etc.
• Developed executive management metric reports for all POAM activity, Incident Reporting, Vulnerability Security Assessment.
• Resolved conflicts and escalated issues when needed.
- IT Contractor at Getronics - Commonwealth of KY
- IT Contractor at CoreLogic
- IT Contractor at Kindred Healthcare
- IT Contractor at Humana
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Analyst Certicate
- B.A. - Computer Science with emphasis in Mathematics
- B.A. - Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting
I network with low paying female project managers who are extremely demanding of me and my time. Acting on call via 1099 job boards I find and work projects for female coordinators who bill out my time for $100 an hour and pay me $30 for the work. I have 5 stars, over hundreds of reviews, and a perfect 100% on time and work complete correctly record. For flat fees with an open schedule, I offer white glove service performing a deep cleaning of the entire office as well as serving the network infrastructure. I am basically looking for a woman to use the snot out of me, pay me as little as she dares, and get rich off of my work. I can and have coordinated and built out IT projects from $5 to $500,000. Field Network Engineer
- IT Contractor at FieldNation WorkMarket Self
- Production at Kinkos then FedEx Kinkos then FedEx Office
- Worker at El Pollo Asado later La Fiesta
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Advise, plan, design, and install information technology systems for clients.
- IT Contractor at MIDWEST IT ADVISORS, LLC
- IT Manager at TAKUMI STAMPING, INC
- IT Contractor at MIDWEST IT ADVISORS, LLC
- Manager of Information Technology at LITTLEFORD DAY
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems
- A.A. - Business
Leader in the success of the IT Department of the Southern Nevada Water Authority, Las Vegas Valley Water District, and the Las Vegas Springs Preserve.
➢ Instrumental in the decommissioning of the Windows 7 stock and the roll out of the Windows 10 stock via desktop and laptop replacement and imaging in a PXE environment.
➢ Ensured proper park operations by troubleshooting and resolving issues with Altru POS and 4Winds software.
➢ Signi ficantly increased internal customer satisfaction by increasing IT availability, offering superior customer service, and team building.
➢ Resolved major local and network printing issues for POS, ticketing, membership card, multifunction printers and plotters.
- IT Contractor at Global Employment Solutions
- MIS Technician III at Williams-Sonoma, Inc
- Owner at AOD Computer Info Services
- IT Manager at Motive Energy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - General Education