I originally started as a help desk/technician position at Jasper Mountain. I worked with my direct supervisor, the computer coordinator for the first 5 1/2 years of employment here, we did all manner of I.T. work for the company together, help desk type duties, hands on repairs, software/hardware, server maintenance, network maintenance, even low voltage/fiber optic work. There are 120+ employees and 80+ computers. In mid/late 2017 he tragically passed away suddenly and I took over the role of the I.T. coordinator position. Since then I have been the lead on all work and decisions regarding I.T. for the whole agency. This includes budgeting, planning, security compliance, upgrading, all regular tech work, server management, network management etc. I will attach a list of my job description.
- I.T. Coordinator at Jasper Mountain
- Lead Technician at Highway 99 Computers
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some College - Computer Systems and Networking Technology
- High school
My position is to fulfill needs to customers on their vehicles. I speak with them on how and why their vehicle needs maintained and problem solve as if they may not have the money to pay for the repairs. I’m also the IT coordinator of the specific position as well. Any employee needs assistance with their computers, tablets, etc - I help them get back on track
- Service Consultant/IT Coordinator at Roger Jennings Inc
- Accounts Manager/Collections Manager/Sales Manager at Aaron's Sales and Lease
- Retail Manager/Team Sports Lead/Assistant Manager at Dicks Sporting Goods
3 years at this Job
- B.A - Business Management
- A.A - Sports Management
The position has a strong focus on providing customer support for Windows systems. Specific tasks include the following: troubleshooting hardware and software problems; installation and updates of operating systems, software applications, and utilities; configuration of system security and peripheral devices, such as printers, servers, switches, scanners, etc.; and repairing computer systems and peripherals. This position is also responsible for building and maintaining software disk images on desktop office environments. This meant I also served as the primary technical contact for eleven customer sites, researching and providing technical guidance and solutions; recommending and specifying hardware; and providing end-user hardware training. The IT Coordinator will manage the maintenance of all aspects of the facilities on a day- to-day basis; as well as be the point person for all IT related issues.
- IT Coordinator and Manager at Legal Services of Alabama
- at Advance Auto Parts
- at Data Communications
- Help Desk Analyst at The University of Alabama at Birmingham
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems - Business and Technology
Prominent Stone and Tile contractor located in NYC. Manage and lead all aspects of procurement both direct and indirect. Develops strategic business relationships with suppliers and subcontractors to drive cost savings initiatives and implement strategic sourcing best practices.
• Project Management - Took lead on negotiating lease agreements of two new warehouses and new corporate office in Midtown Manhattan. Coordinated supply of furniture, security, electrical, IT, and fire safety requirements to allow for turnkey entry on start of lease for all locations. Purchased new truck fleet in two locations to support operational efficiencies. Worked with consultant on implementation of new ERP software (Sage - Timerbline). Assisted with purchasing module based on department requirements and previous experience with other ERP implementations.
• Supplier Management - Assisted project management teams in the purchase of all required stone, tile, grouts, mortars, tools, and accessories both domestically and internationally. Worked closely with internal teams to proactively get in front of any contingency planning to keep the projects on track and in budget.
• IT Coordinator - Initiates all orders and set ups for new employees to include computer stations, cellular services, licenses, and other tools required to effectively perform the duties for their assigned position. Worked closely with Managed Service provider to specify new server requirements for 4 new servers to allow for transition of new ERP system and disaster recovery protocol.
- Purchasing Manager- IT Coordinator at Port Morris Tile & Marble LP
- Director of Purchasing at Duggal Visual Solutions, Inc
- Purchasing Manager at Gaylord Bros., Inc
- Purchasing Manager at Wynit, INC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- IT Coordinator at Above It All
1 month at this Job
- Associates Computer Information Systems
• Hardware and Software management and acquisition
• Regular reporting on staff metrics, provider billing, MIPS management, and other data as requested
• First point of contact for any Telecom & IT infrastructure problems
- IT Coordinator at Baptist behavioral health
- Reporting and Integrations at Virgin Pulse
- Member Services Representative at Virgin Pulse
- Counselor at Residential
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Game Design
Owns the day to day operation of all Information Systems. Single point of contact for all IT related issues at the plant. Work with Corporate IT to maintain all systems Support wireless network and WAP’S Provide support to Yanfeng employees and contractors with hardware/software related issues Smartphone procurement and configuration Supported 450 users, 150 computers and laptops, 15 servers, 100+ network printers Supervise Help Desk operations and provide support on escalated issues Evaluate and procure new equipment, from client devices to peripherals for end users Purchasing approved IT related hardware and software Work as liaison with office managers to evaluate current or upcoming needs
- IT Coordinator at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
- IT Analyst at Select Resources (Contract for Yanfeng Automotive Interiors)
- IT Technician Infrastructure at Grand Traverse County (Contract Job)
- Systems Administrator at Edco Tool and Die (Contract Job)
9 months at this Job
- ABA- Business Administration - School of Technology (CISCO Academy)
• Generate new system codes verifying locations ensuring no duplicates are created
• Maintaining existing codes for sales and ACM codes assignment updates
• Code Master Grouping for finance and reporting
• Responsible for identifying what codes belong to what accounts
• Flagging what the code will be used
• Enter invoices into the PO system for review and approval
• Track / manage receipt of incoming IT Infrastructure orders
• Inventory and track equipment and software assets in database
• Obtain proper paperwork to document and activate new vendors and following approval processes in project management software
• Create weekly IT teaching presentation and distribute across company email
- IT Coordinator at Trailer Bridge, Inc.
- Administrative Coordinator at Heartland Health and Wellness Fund
- Administrative Coordinator at Premier Health
4 months at this Job
- - Communications
• Maintain 250 client desktop computers with Windows 7 OS.
• Administrator for AD, Office 365 and other Health Care applications.
• Assisted in maintaining the hospitals wired and wireless network.
• Worked with various vendors in both maintaining current products as well as introducing new products to the environment.
• Lead IT person when opening a new area of the hospital or out building.
- IT coordinator at Pontiac General Hospital
- Service Desk Analyst at Honigsberg & Duvel
- Sales Consultant at Best Buy
- EMT-Basic at Star EMS
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - IT with emphasis in Security
• Assists in the analysis of problems and support issues raised by program staff via phone, e-mail or ticket-portal according to technical support procedures.
• Reports regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve for staff and call center/digital services contacts.
• Provides reporting from the phone, and caller intake and referral systems to provide reports for both internal and external use and monitor and insure accurate data collection.
• Oversee the deployment of new agency hardware and software. Facilitate monitoring of outages and maintenance windows for service related platforms as it relates to services.
• Reports regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve for staff and call center/digital services contacts. On a rotational basis, provide on-call support after hours.
- IT Coordinator at StrongHearts Native Helpline
- Lead System Administrator & Social Media Consultant at American Indian Community House
- Data and Technology Associate at Democracy Prep Charter High School
- Contractor at Insight Global
2 years at this Job
- B.S - Information Sciences and Technology
- A.S - Network Security and Information Technology