I originally started as a help desk/technician position at Jasper Mountain. I worked with my direct supervisor, the computer coordinator for the first 5 1/2 years of employment here, we did all manner of I.T. work for the company together, help desk type duties, hands on repairs, software/hardware, server maintenance, network maintenance, even low voltage/fiber optic work. There are 120+ employees and 80+ computers. In mid/late 2017 he tragically passed away suddenly and I took over the role of the I.T. coordinator position. Since then I have been the lead on all work and decisions regarding I.T. for the whole agency. This includes budgeting, planning, security compliance, upgrading, all regular tech work, server management, network management etc. I will attach a list of my job description.
- I.T. Coordinator at Jasper Mountain
- Lead Technician at Highway 99 Computers
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some College - Computer Systems and Networking Technology
- High school
• Hardware: Dell PowerEdge Servers, SonicWALL TZ210, PC workstations, MAC (and FreeBSD), Android, Blackberry, iPhone
• Telephony: Toshiba CIX, NEC NEAX 2400, VoIP (SIP/RTSP) Recent Relevant Experience 06/2011 - 11/2018 Jodhpuri, Parsippany, NJ IT Coordinator
• Managed support for workstation hardware and operating platforms, applications, network and telephony platform
• Coordinated and facilitated all technical communications to external service providers, customers and vendors.
• Planned and coordinated infrastructure upgrades including Sage MAS 200 ERP, WAN, Firewall, Server, Cabling/Switching hardware, Telephony, Security Cameras and DVR.
• Authored Crystal Reports to provide key performance indicators and management from MAS2 00 ERP software.
• Identified areas of infrastructure deficiency and planned, coordinated solutions to improve performance and reliability.
- IT Coordinator at Jodhpuri
- IT and Applications Support Engineer at TaxStream
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Internetwork Engineering
- A.A.S. - Analogue and Digital Electronics Theory and Applications
INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK - IT Coordinator | Real Estate Division As an IT Coordinator for IDB, Mr. Willix managed IT moves, remote set ups, swing space moves, reinstalls, and new installation of Lenovo computer and ports (primarily on windows 10 operating systems), dual monitors, dual monitor arms with clean wire management, phone system reinstalls at HQ. Mr. Willix was the dedicated IT coordinator for the executive offices, management and administration personnel and the Trading Floor division and assisted with small construction installs and capital projects. Mr. Willix also assisted with the installation of new and reused AV equipment including teleconferencing equipment for executive conference rooms and collaboration rooms. Each conference room had unique configurations to the executive's preference and the products selected were specific to the executive's country of origin. Products most commonly used were Logitech Rally Video Collaboration, Extron 1200 cubby, Extron 900 cubby, Extron Retractor Series/2 and Steelcase Media:Scape with owner provided AV equipment. Work station IT moves are scheduled on a 3-day turnaround time for furniture replacement, 5 day turnaround time for small construction (under 50K) and 6 month turnaround time for Capital Projects. Moves of this nature require the personnel to moved to swing space interim locations or remote work place solutions. Work station moves range in numbers from 5-50 employees for new furniture to be installed or reconfigurations of existing furniture or Capital Projects. Also required within work stations moves are assisting with pulling new cables through the system furniture panels, core drills, manufacture raised flooring, and building infrastructure. Mr. Willix's position an IT Coordinator required him to have proficient knowledge in lead furniture manufactures, Steelcase, Herman Miller and Haworth. The lines of each manufacture included systems furniture, collaboration furniture, training furniture, education furniture, and conference room furniture. Installations varied using IT configurations of client solutions, manufacture solutions and combination of both. Steelcase/Coalesse solutions included Media:Scape with infrastructure, Akira Training Tables, Convene integrated with infrastructure, Answer Panels, Frame One Benching, Privacy Wall integrated with infrastructure, Thread Power Flooring, Umami Lounge Collaborative, Lagunitas Lounge Collaborative, Host Tables and Credenzas integrated with infrastructure and Train integrated with infrastructure. Products lines that were integrated with the building infrastructure had to be coordinated with onsite building electricians. Herman Miller solutions included Canvas Wall, Exclave, Public Office, and Prospect. Haworth solutions included Premis panels, and Openest Conference Booth. Nienkamper solutions included Gatway Conference Tables with client IT solutions integrated with infrastructure.
- IT Coordinator at Inter-American Development Bank
- Project Manager Level 3 IT Software Specialist at US BUSINESS INTERIORS
at this Job
- B.A. - English
• Responsible for Assigning IPs to systems and installing OS and software in systems
• Maintained and updated documentation of all the hardware internet protocol and network information
• Worked with Active Directory User Accounts, Setup Accounts and Passwords for users with authorization to access networks
• Provided computer software upgrades, monitoring network and troubleshooting support to all users in the company
• Worked with Web Host Manager (WHM)control panel which included the Password Modification, DNS, Account Creation/Termination and cPanel specifications: IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
• Managed WHM Email features: WebMail Access, SpamAssassin, Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases
• Responsible for troubleshooting internet connectivity issues by verifying physical connections and protocol configurations when the connection to the internet fails
• Managed and resolved issues in remote systems via Remote Desktop Protocol for the users in the company
• Responsible for installing, configuring and troubleshooting network and local printers inside the company
• Provided NTFS permissions to files and folders that are configured in the security tab for users
• Monitored and documented the service desk ticketing portal and resolved the network issues
• Successfully provided Technical Support to Head Office and 31 branch office locations as an IT Coordinator
• Rewarded for excellent Time Management Skills and ability to multi task and prioritize work
- IT Coordinator at Zebronics India Pvt Ltd
- Implementation of Joint Threshold Administrative Model (JTAM) at Engineering and Technology
8 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies in Informatics - Informatics
- Master of VLSI - design
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
• Design and implement all Communications Infrastructure
• Project Management of all technology for 12 new buildings on Campus
• Interface between General Contractors and Campus staff
- IT Coordinator Pierce College at IT Coordinator Pierce College
- Interim Manager of IT at UCLA Film Archiving
- Senior Trainer Epic at Kaiser Permanente
- Consultant at Candle Computing
9 years, 9 months at this Job
Ascend academy charter is an online learning school. My duties include: IT Coordinator, Google Adminstrator Console support/management, Desktop support, Laptop Repair and restoration. I work on laptop brands such as Lenovo, Asus and Samsung chromebooks, minimal printer (Konica Minolta) and Cisco (IP Phone) setup. I also manage the Schools inventory and budget relating to technology.
- IT Coordinator at Ascend academy charter school
- Back of House Team Member, Front of house at Soho subs
- Tech Coordinator at Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale
- Server and Cashier at Biscuits
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - general studies
- High school or equivalent
1 shift IT coordinator responsible for overseeing all IT operations for 1st, 2nd and 3 shifts. Responsible for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sarbanes Oxley documentation for all IT operations. Complete daily, weekly and monthly backup tapes per organization. Responsible for monitoring all IT equipment. Responsible for budgeting and ordering all IT equipment Efficient in navigating AS400 system for broadcast system between GM facilities Responsible for updating procedures when needed Communicate with all IT shifts for previous shifts duties and issues Create security badges for all new employees as well as disabling employees from Active Directory Create new user Network, Email, Skype, AS400 and LPS accounts
- IT Coordinator at Lear Corporation
- Chapter Liaison for Web at Better Investing
- Help Desk Technician at
- Level 1 Help Desk Technician at Central Transport
1 year, 2 months at this Job
I.T. WORK PROFILE
Business Experience Summary - 4.5 years I.T. experience in the financial, legal and industrial industries
• I.T. Coordinator, Hovon Watch & Jewellery Ltd. & Sunnywell Tech. Ltd, Hong Kong & China (Feb 01- Sept 02)
- I.T. Coordinator at Hovon Watch & Jewellery Ltd. & Sunnywell Tech. Ltd
- System Engineer at SHL Systemhouse (MCI-WorldCom) & EDS Britain
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AAS in Computer Technology Integration - Network Infrastructure & Cyber Crime/InfoSec
- BA (Hons) - Marketing and Accounting
- - Humanities and Social Science
Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2012 - 2016 Sixth largest insurance intermediary in the United States with over 75 years continuous service. IT Coordinator / System Administrator
- IT Coordinator / System Administrator at Brown & Brown Insurance
- Day-to-day IT office manager at Brown & Brown Insurance
- Systems Support Specialist / Webmaster Consultant at Chauvet Lighting
- Day-to-day IT office manager of a 100 computer network at Chauvet Lighting
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) Management and Operations
• Provides overall administrative support to the entire IT department.
• Coordinating multiple calendars and travel arrangements for managers and executive members of the board.
• Assisted Help Desk in scheduling/setting up video and audio conferencing using Skype, GoToMeeting, Cisco WebEx and PGI.
• Collect and submit data for the weekly executive updates and monthly IT board reports.
• Assist accounting department; reconciled vendor statements, create and code purchase orders, prepare accounts for payment & verify data in system, process expense reports.
• Payroll administration; process weekly payroll time for CIO.
- IT Coordinator at American Municipal Power, Inc
- Administrative Assistant | 31 at W Insulation
- Temp at American Municipal Power, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job