May 2017- July 2018 Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. Complies with OSHA standards and requirements. Monitors inventory levels by conducting physical counts and comparing results to data storage system. Maintains warehouse efficiency by training, orienting, and disciplining employees. Preserves physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts. IT Coordinator - Trinity Episcopal Day School July 2018-Present Providing technical support for Teachers, Students, and other faculty members. Monitoring network and system performance. Collaborating with other companies to acquire new technology for student use. Installing and configuring hardware and software (I.E printers, laptops, iPads, copiers). Collaborating with other IT experts to determine the best solutions for various issues. Maintaining current inventory and recycling defunct machines. ACTIVITIES/ VOLUNTEER InterFraternity Council Delegate AV Technician for First Presbyterian Church Volunteer Sunday School Teacher for High School Students SGA Representative
- IT Coordinator at Trinity Episcopal Day School
- Warehouse Manager - The Barnett Company at Morning Package Preloader- UPS
- Appliance Installation Assistant at Bayou Warehouse
- Pipefitter's Apprentice at Chicago Bridge & Iron
1 year, 2 months at this Job
8800 Highway 7, Suite. 401, St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55426 IT Coordinator/Support Specialist - Sole IT support for a 50-60 person office with a main office and four satellite offices. Supporting staff with education, troubleshooting, hardware and software configuration. in a timely and efficient manner. service, print servers, iPhones, desk phones and devices Performed set up, maintenance, and repair of end-user devices. and maintain Exchange server email configurations. use Page | 1 612-812-4838
• Triage of all incoming service requests, in-person, via email, phone, and resolved them
• Basic configuration changes and maintenance of network services, firewalls, internet
• Manage external vendors and support groups.
• Supported local and server-based applications.
• Active Directory add users, modify permissions, and address concerns as needed. Set up
• Research, analyze, and recommend appropriate computer hardware for organization
• Coordinated new office layout, wiring and installation.
• Maintained accurate documentation and inventory.
• Supported the company compliance and security initiatives.
8800 Highway 7, Suite. 401, St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
IT Coordinator/Support Specialist - Sole IT support for a 50-60 person office with a main
office and four satellite offices. Supporting staff with education, troubleshooting, hardware and software configuration.
in a timely and efficient manner.
service, print servers, iPhones, desk phones and devices Performed set up,
maintenance, and repair of end-user devices.
and maintain Exchange server email configurations.
Page | 1
- IT Coordinator at Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
- Self-employed at Scott Rusten Technical Resources
- Senior Engineering Specialist (Electronics Technician) at Scott Rusten Technical Resources
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Electronics
the technical disciplines that will utilize my Carolina Community Actions Head Start, Rock Hill, SC| May 2017 - present knowledge, experience, communications, and Liaison between organizational external support and the end user customer service skills to increase Perform General Administrative tasks and staff trainings to ensure the performance. Have worked as IT coordinator complete functionality of the organizations computer systems and network and managed all systems and network infrastructure. security for Carolina Community Actions. Assign and maintain security clearances for software based on role management and access governance Review and file internal technology service requests and monitor computer SEICNETEPMOC EROC performance and memory for potential issues Hardware and Software Diagnostics and procurement of hardware and -ChildPlus System Administrator software for organization -Determined Track organization and technology orders while maintaining licensing -Interpersonal Communication Skills documentation and upgrades -Microsoft Office Suite 2013 Contact current and potential vendors and negotiate quotes for current -Quality Sales and Customer Service and future technology needs -Security System Administrator Administer and maintain software technology for tracking software, - Self-Motivated attendance software and email server -Successful Client Relations Preform routine inventory on agency technology - Learning Strategies System Administrator Customer Sales Associate Specialist- Contractor Sales
- IT Coordinator at REERAC LANOISSEFORP
- On call resident technician at Virtual Team Collaboration
- Delivery Team Lead at Virtual Team Collaboration
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Network Security Management
As the IT Coordinator and acting IT Director, I perform the required IT support functions, including project implementation, helpdesk, desktop support, printer installations, server administration, network operations, AS400 operations, spares inventory and all software installations and upgrades.
• Manages the IT resources and facilities for a 49-bed hospital, the adjoining Nursing Home and 7 outlying clinics under the umbrella of the parent corporation, CHS (Community Health Systems).
• Currently implementing the data storage and network infrastructure for the Meaningful Use / Electronic Health Record (MU/EHR) system.
• Coordinating the network infrastructure upgrade in our clinics in order to implement AMR with Wireless access and Metro-E remote links.
• Managed the installation of a state-of-the-art Carestream PACS system for hospital physicians and specialists.
• Implemented the network infrastructure for the ED/OR building expansion project in June of 2010.
• Coordinated the implementation of a state-of-the-art AS400 / iSeries running HMS patient accounting system with 3TB of disk space and 32GB of memory which improved overall processing performance and reduced monthly maintenance window from 8 hours to 2 hours.
• Performs moves/adds/changes, network switch and patch panel changes along with Active Directory updates for PC and printer installations and relocation.
• Administers users, groups, shared folders, network drives, etc. in the Active Directory file server
• Supervises an IT tech and installs desktop software including Outlook client, IBM AS400 Client Access, MS Office 2003 suite and other healthcare software.
- IT Coordinator at Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Desktop Support Technician at TEKsystems, Inc
- NAS Technical Support Specialist II at ADP, Inc
- Technical Support Analyst at El Paso Electric Company
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Responsibilities I was responsible for reviewing, selecting, negotiating purchases, installing, configuring and instructing users on all technology that was used in the educational environment from the user side as well as from the network side including switches, routers, network infrastructure and servers. As part of my duties I kept all software licenses current with annual subscriptions and up to date as far as the latest versions of software. Accomplishments The largest impact I had as the IT Coordinator at the schools I served was by having a personal interest in providing the highest level of service and technology that would otherwise not have been attained to the Catholic school system due to the high cost of outside technology vendors. My level of knowledge and skill ranged from hardware to software that allowed me to save money by doing as much as possible in-house and only calling in outside higher cost vendors when a problem was either too complex or needed to be completed in a time frame that I could not meet due to limited time. Skills Used Hands on knowledge of computer repair, computer diagnostics, network administration, network configuration and network diagnostics.
- IT Coordinator at Saint Patrick's Catholic School
- IT Coordinator at Holy Spirit and Holy Family
- IT Coordinator/Network Administrator Saint Pius V at Holy Spirit and Holy Family
- Online instructor for 21st Century Learning at Holy Spirit and Holy Family
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
- Associate of Arts
- IT Coordinator at South Carolina Emergency Management Division
- IT Support at Hearts & Hands Disaster Recovery
- Help Desk Support at NCR
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certications - Computer Science
Boca Raton, FL July 2017 - September 2018 Zeus Financial, LLC is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL with offices in New York, NY and Charlotte, NC. Zeus Financial, LLC is a registered broker dealer engaged in the wholesale distribution of fixed income securities. IT Coordinator * Involved in the redesign and build-out of Zeus' new home office. * Managed procurement of primary and secondary ISP services and cabling installations. * Responsible for the purchasing of services ( phone, Office 365, Norton AV, Adobe Pro DC ) and office equipment ( furniture, appliances, computers, printers, phones ). * Administrator for MS Office and Adobe. * Point of contact for Office 365 migration process to new Zeus domain in summer 2018. * Responsible for all IT related issues.
- IT Coordinator at Zeus Financial LLC
- Supervisor, Market Data Services at TradeStation Group, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Incomplete Bachelors - Ocean Engineering
IT Coordinator Computer and program installer and maintainer, insurance billing, inventorying and purchasing the correct amount and priced medication. Maintained VOIP phone system, ensuring proper working order and proper call routeing. Directly worked with program vendors to properly repair and maintain systems. Purchased equipment and office supplies.
Computer and program installer and maintainer, insurance billing, inventorying and purchasing the correct amount and priced medication. Maintained VOIP phone system, ensuring proper working order and proper call routeing. Directly worked with program vendors to properly repair and maintain systems.
Purchased equipment and office supplies.
- IT Coordinator at CUTIE PHARMA-CARE
- ASSISTANT at FORT HUDSON HEALTH SYSTEM
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable at CUTIE PHARMA-CARE
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at WHITTEMORE, DOWEN & RICCIARDELLI, LLP
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Business
IT Coordinator and Salesforce Administrator Hispanic Family Center of Southern New Jersey July 2018 - Current
IT Coordinator and Salesforce Administrator
Hispanic Family Center of Southern New Jersey
July 2018 - Current
- IT Coordinator at Hispanic Family Center of Southern New Jersey, Inc
- Programmer/Analyst at Information Builders Inc
- Programmer/Analyst at New York City Board of Education
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science
- IT Coordinator Assistant who works with Security, IT Technicians, and Software databases to fulfill customer orders. - Maintenance of multiple databases, including an inventory database. - I organized a process for all incoming/ outgoing assets. - Used Microsoft office to do weekly reports that were given to IT Team Leads. - I completed software and asset ordering through MAXIMO and SLIM.
- IT Coordinator Assistant who works with Security, IT Technicians, and Software databases to fulfill customer orders.
- Maintenance of multiple databases, including an inventory database.
- I organized a process for all incoming/ outgoing assets.
- Used Microsoft office to do weekly reports that were given to IT Team Leads.
- I completed software and asset ordering through MAXIMO and SLIM.
- It Coordinator Assistant at Acara Solution
- Target Clothing Sales Clerk at Target
- ABA Therapist at Autism Support Group
- Astronomy lab instructor at University of Texas at Arlington
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology Major, Anthropology Minor
- High school or equivalent