• Using Waterfall, Scrum and Kanban methodologies, served as Product Owner, IT Lead and Project Manager for various client based and internal project teams
• Managed resources, budgets, project plans and deliverables for client accounts and shared services team
• As the Product Owner for TheraCom Pharmacy, lead FDA required initiatives by defining requirements, priorities and timelines
• Developed and maintained project plans, issues/risks logs, change requests and implementation guides for all initiatives
• Met weekly with clients to review project delivery schedules, new requirements and any business concerns
• Created and presented quarterly roadmaps, monthly metrics and weekly status reports to internal teams, program stakeholders and clients
• Worked to resolve any risks or issues, while escalating appropriately impediments that impacted delivery
• Served on various process improvement teams to drive new tools and processes for better structure and alignment across cross-functional teams and within the PMO
• Reviewed team backlogs daily and set priorities based on business needs and team capacity
• Guided bi-weekly sprints and monthly releases through the change and release management process for installs and implementations
- Senior IT Delivery Manager at Lash Group
- Project Manager at Wilmer Hale Law Firm
- Project Manager at Bank of New York/ Mellon
- Application Development Manager at TD Ameritrade
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Theology
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
New York, NY 04/2016 to 09/2018
Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant)
• Accountable for several projects running simultaneously across enterprise including: Enterprise Data Warehouse Development, Policy Administration Application Development, Business Objects Report Development and Production Support of 5 legacy systems in a matrix environment with 5 direct reports and 17 indirect reports.
• Led the development of the Direct to Consumer Portal Project working with a 3rd party vendor to implement the application for customers to purchase insurance on-line.
• Managed the development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse with 3rd party vendor replacing SSIS mapping to use Informatica.
• Responsible for the management and oversight of Application Delivery and Management of the High Value Home Owners (HVHO) Policy Administration System and International Application Policy System (IAL) for Dubai, Australia and UK.
• Obtained knowledge of Liberty Mutual / Ironshore Insurance Property & Casualty Specialty Insurance Business.
• Managed project budgets (over $1M), roadmap, forecasts, issues, risks, vendor invoices and timesheets for monthly reporting to senior management.
• Led project management of several disaster recovery efforts involving database and server migrations of applications to the London Data Center.
• Negotiated contracts with Informatica, Total Objects, Mongo DB, Media Agility for software purchase and support.
• Communicated Monthly Project Status to stakeholders / internal team members and provided presentations to Global Change Approval Board (GCAB) for leadership review, strategy, prioritization and approval.
• Worked closely with product owners (Underwriting and Finance leadership) with one on one monthly meetings and weekly status meetings for requirements gathering of system enhancements, bug fixes, business prioritization and to establish relationships.
• Led project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities for strategic, high impact, and high risk projects. Manages risk and ensures that solutions to problems are implemented in line with change control processes.
• Focused on production support items and tracked progress in Jira using scrum techniques (daily stand-ups, product backlog, retrospectives and 4 week release cycle.
- Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant) at Precision Global Consultants / Ironshore Insurance
- Decision Analytics Manager / IT Project Manager (Consultant) at Monroe Staffing / General Reinsurance
- AVP Information Technology at Tower Group International Insurance
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MGR. / SR. PROJECT MANAGER at Travelers Insurance
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Technology Management
PMP. Extensive knowledge of SDLC. Trained in Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
• Successfully manages and delivers IT projects budgeted at $300M+ within a hedge fund, private equity, and real estate division of State Street. Works directly with IT and Business Owners. Works with international Teams in China, India, Ireland, etc.
- IT Delivery Manager at State Street Bank & Trust Company Alternative Investment Solutions PMO Group
- Project Management Consultant at New York Life Insurance
- IT Project Analyst/Project Manager at United Health Group
- Community Engagement Coordinator at United Health Group
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Led four functional areas in the transformation of more than 35 internal legacy applications by replacing aging systems with the cloud-base software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution Workday,
facilitating the implementation of a sophisticated ERP program.
o Utilized change management practices to drive the DT, ensuring that new, agile methods
replaced outdated and entrenched processes and practices.
o Overhauled reporting with Workday, condensing more than 1K legacy reports related to benefits, recruiting, and other HR areas into slimmer and more informative reporting catalog.
o Spearheaded the rollout of the compensation planning area across seven countries while planning and preparing for the final international launch phase in 2020.
o Transitioned employee mobility management into Workday, handling all aspects of the IT
transformation for information related to employee international assignments.
o Led the integration of Workday Kronos time-keeping application, helping incorporate complex
information governed by union agreements, interstate labor laws, and worker seniority rules.
1119 LAKEPOINTE STREET
• GROSSE POINTE PARK, MI 48230
• (810) 941-8071
• [email protected]
• Designed and sponsored multiple ML programs, utilizing some of the most advanced technologies available to achieve substantial cost savings and support safety initiatives. o Cut bonus payment forecasting by approximately $8M. o Leveraged Big Data analytics with information compiled from various multidisciplinary plant systems to target a plant safety incidence rate of less than 1%. o Used predictive attrition models to bolster headcount planning and cut labor needs.
• Oversaw the transition of hourly-employee healthcare liability to a UAW-owned VEBA trust fund, reducing GM balance sheet liabilities by $80B. o Managed a program budget of $2M to obtain a substantial return on investment (ROI).
• Employed cross-cultural skills and Spanish language aptitudes to facilitate the implementation of an occupational health system in Spain, achieving a higher-than-average adoption rate. o Implemented similar occupational health systems in Mexico, Ecuador, and Colombia.
• Boosted process efficiency by 200%, safeguarded data integrity, and curtailed the risk of data leaks by designing and instituting a secure payment solution for international assignments.
• Developed and rolled out a comprehensive safety initiative in less than three months, enabling the company to respond quickly and effectively to a critical product defect issue. o Mitigated risk and potential public relations (PR) issues related to the defect.
• Assisted with the negotiation of an enterprise-level agreement with the prominent technology company Hewlett-Packard, securing a cost-effective agreement more than one year ahead of the goal.
• Coordinated with a third-party vendor to design and implement optimized testing practices in anticipation of a new healthcare premium management system for the company's eligible retirees, achieving an error rate that was more than five times more accurate than originally projected.
• Safeguarded information lifecycle management (ILM) compliance for the internal email client, installing an auto-deletion functionality in accordance with IT strategy.
• Directed a team to launch a capability maturity model integration (CMMI) through three certification levels, providing the organization with an effective process-level improvement training program.
• Carried out system development process audits, upholding compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and boosting process adoption by 85% in two years.
- IT Delivery Manager at General Motors
- at General Motors
- Motors (GM) at beneficiary association
- System Development Process Manager | Project Manager at General Motors
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Business Management
- Juris Doctor
- Associate of Arts - (AA), Business Management Information Systems
Directed IT Service Delivery globally for our publicly traded, multi-national high-technology company specializing in network test & measurement and network visibility and network security. Progressive growth of responsibilities during the tenure of employment. Functioned as 'Regional CIO' as defined by VP of IT. Headed end-user computing (EUC) functions globally including Helpdesk, Asset Management, Desktop Engineering, Systems Management, Patching, Field Service, Mobility, Procurement, and Remote Resolution. Unified three disparate regional service teams into a single global organization. Supervised employees, other managers and external contractors inspiring them to develop professionally and provide high quality customer service. Slashed $1.2M in OpEx annually through astute contract negotiations and pursuit of unclaimed service credits while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services. Re-invested savings in areas which improved customer service and productivity. Expanded the regional IT team from 4 employees to 32 employees over the course of 6 years, growing the scope of the team to include Application Development, DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, DBA/BI and Information Security teams. Acted as the 'Face of IT' to our internal customers; focusing on engagement with business leaders to enable their success and increase their productivity. Administered all IT End User Computing operations, service level agreements and vendor contracts globally and supervised Infrastructure Operations regionally (EMEA). Established the company's Help desk as a center of excellence. Achieved high levels of customer delight as measured by reporting of Customer Satisfaction scores (CSAT) and Net Promoter Scores (NPS). Executed technology projects large and small to successful completion using Project Management Methodology. Formalized Information Technology New Product Introduction (NPI) procedures and applied them to the release of new IT Services to ensure more proficient service releases.
- Senior IT Delivery Manager at Ixia
- IT Delivery Manager at Dell Services
- IT Manager and Project Manager at Dell Services
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Accounts: American Express, Eli Lilly, Marathon Petroleum, Kraft-Heinz, Delphi, Ericsson, Nokia,
Avis-Budget, Hartford Insurance, Nexteer, Ahold, PepsiCo.
• Work with internal account teams to define, design and cost special project requests - then staff and project manage to completion.
• Coordinate daily operations and staffing of the onsite support teams for up to ten accounts (PC support, PC refresh, break/fix, etc.).
• Several projects involving Windows 10 upgrades / Office365 migrations / PC refreshes and/or combinations of the same. Participated in PC image updates and releases.
• Interviewed, hired, mentored and led a staff of 55 direct reports and up to 200 contractors.
• Blended direct report employees with contractors to maintain service levels, manage costs and accommodate temporary staffing requirements.
• Monitor delivery status, recommend and implement efficiencies to improve service / reduce costs.
- IT Delivery Manager at HP / HP Enterprise Services / DXC Technology
- GM Executive Support Program at EDS / HP
- Project Manager, electronic Business Management (eBM) application at EDS / HP
- Project Manager, SAP Implementation Team at EDS / HP
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Computer and Information Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management
Provided environment consultancy for Bank's programmes and projects, ensuring the embedding and supporting the development of 'Environment as a service' using set policies, processes, procedures, engagement, tooling and staffing. Ensured adherence to defined processes, controls/service access methods and implemented improvements as appropriate. Co-ordinated the delivery, maintenance and build outs/decommissioning, change implementation activities for non-Production Environments across Releases, projects to achieve the deliverables ensuring availability of appropriate approvals, while delivering to time and quality criteria.
• Spearheaded as SPOC for managing all the SSL certificate requirements which includes managing the timelines and planning for the implementation with internal stakeholders and external vendors? Handled the weekly and monthly status reports, used to apprise the Delivery leads for their alignment with the upcoming activities.
• Led the quarterly security patching requirements for operating systems (Solaris/Linux), DBs and Middleware platform which required extensive co-ordination and collaboration with engineering team. Successfully handled stakeholder expectation using offshore delivery model.
• SPOC for the team for Network related changes pertaining to ongoing project or release requirements that includes DNS/F5/Firewall/Akamai changes on the network. Single handedly managed all the changes in terms of planning/co-ordination/service now ticket creation and overall process governance.
• Instrumental in drafting and integrating a process for the Akamai redirect/third party cloud related changes requiring advance planning/notification/sign off process to ensure alignment with project teams.
• Successfully managed monthly releases for Mortgage line of business in the capacity of 'Release Execution Manager' majorly focusing on planning the Environment pipeline strategy, Application development, enhancement of existing functionalities and on the surface, providing necessary support throughout the life cycle of Release in terms of overseeing the deployments and change activities.
- IT Delivery Manager at Ally bank
- IT Environments Manager at LOWES COMPANIES
- Project Manager at AT&T
- at LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineer in Electronics - Engineer
• Oversee a team of 9 Recruiting and Research Specialists that perform the end-to-end recruitment life cycle, thus ensuring we are executing on our commitments to our customers and delivering a world class hiring experience.
• Currently responsible for customer success through playing a multifaceted internal and external facing role that oversees process excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the alignment of the team across Client Development & Recruiting Operations is being met at all times.
• Successfully deliver on executive, professional, and IT searches for our customers.
• Focused on providing IT Talent Acquisition solutions to new and existing customers.
• Provided recruiting expertise in the areas of Software Development, Network Engineering, Instructional Design, and End User Support.
• Successfully filled the following positions for Spirit Airlines in 7 months: Sr. Sabre Systems Engineer, Instructional Designer x2, Sr. Manager of eCommerce Software Development, SQL DBA, Angular .NET Developer, Network Engineer, End User Technology Support Analyst x2, iOS Developer, API Developer, LMS Administrator, LMS Manager, ITOC (NOC) Administrator, IT Security Administrator, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, and Project Manager
- Recruiting Delivery Manager/IT Delivery Manager at TalentoHCM
- Practice Leader - Information Technology at Protis Global
- Sr. Account Manager at Presidio
- Account Manager/Technical Recruiter at TEKsystems
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
* Lead of five on- and off-shore teams for application development, BI reporting, application support and QA. Off-shore teams based in Pune, India. * Manage the development and maintenance of library of RESTful services for CRM and club financial data for interoperability of Rotary’s systems and integration with external systems; SaaS providers and Rotary’s data partners. * Managed enterprise e-commerce application portfolio with world-wide implementations in multiple languages including Financials (PeopleSoft), CRM (NetFORUM), Business Intelligence (SAP Business Objects), e-commerce applications (.NET, etc.) and mobile solutions. * Leading initiative for data masking in non-Production environments for compliance with GDPR. * Developing and leading practices for enabling software development including DevOps, Release Management and QA Automation. Implementing DevOps tools and processes including improved Source Code Control (BitBucket), Continuous Integration and Deployment (TeamCity, Octopus) and integrated Unit and QA Testing (MSTest, Qualitia, Selenium). Planning automated infrastructure management (Chef) and database deployments (RedGate). * Led implementation of enhanced Release Management practice and improved process for versioning of code artifacts, managed through JIRA. * Managed team of eight Technical Architects working on multiple development projects; including improved semi-annual invoicing of clubs world-wide in multiple languages and currencies, global event registration and payments, upgrades of multiple CRM and application development platforms. * Developed organization's first successful Agile implementation. Created structure (Scrum and Kanban) for support and enhancements of enterprise applications portfolio. * Organized board of product owners for on-going coordination and prioritization of application development queues, transforming support organization and processes into a transparent, high performing and fully accountable team.
- IT Delivery Manager at ROTARY INTERNATIONAL
- Independent Contractor - Project Management at SELF
- Senior Manager - IT Development at VANCO DIRECT USA, LLC
- Independent Contractor - Project Management at SELF
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.A. - English
• Leading & Managing AETNA/CVS M&A Integration Program Delivery
• SAFe Agile Coach & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead
- Senior IT Delivery Manager - Release Train Engineer (RTE) at Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Senior IT Delivery Manager & Enterprise Architect for Data Analytics at TEKsystems
- Senior Director - OTR Applications DevOps RTE at GE, General Electric
- Group Manager - eBusiness & BI DevOps Leader at PRATT & WHITNEY, UTC
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Strategy
- MS - Computer Science