Directed IT Service Delivery globally for our publicly traded, multi-national high-technology company specializing in network test & measurement and network visibility and network security. Progressive growth of responsibilities during the tenure of employment. Functioned as 'Regional CIO' as defined by VP of IT. Headed end-user computing (EUC) functions globally including Helpdesk, Asset Management, Desktop Engineering, Systems Management, Patching, Field Service, Mobility, Procurement, and Remote Resolution. Unified three disparate regional service teams into a single global organization. Supervised employees, other managers and external contractors inspiring them to develop professionally and provide high quality customer service. Slashed $1.2M in OpEx annually through astute contract negotiations and pursuit of unclaimed service credits while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services. Re-invested savings in areas which improved customer service and productivity. Expanded the regional IT team from 4 employees to 32 employees over the course of 6 years, growing the scope of the team to include Application Development, DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, DBA/BI and Information Security teams. Acted as the 'Face of IT' to our internal customers; focusing on engagement with business leaders to enable their success and increase their productivity. Administered all IT End User Computing operations, service level agreements and vendor contracts globally and supervised Infrastructure Operations regionally (EMEA). Established the company's Help desk as a center of excellence. Achieved high levels of customer delight as measured by reporting of Customer Satisfaction scores (CSAT) and Net Promoter Scores (NPS). Executed technology projects large and small to successful completion using Project Management Methodology. Formalized Information Technology New Product Introduction (NPI) procedures and applied them to the release of new IT Services to ensure more proficient service releases.
- Senior IT Delivery Manager at Ixia
- IT Delivery Manager at Dell Services
- IT Manager and Project Manager at Dell Services
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Web Services Technical Deliver Manager responsible for NA Consumer Brand Web Site delivery, collaborating closely with internal Business Relationship Managers for the Brands, managing external development vendors, costs, time lines, issues, escalations and support processes. * Delivery Manager (DM) for all of North America Consumer Brand sites covering Consumer Health Care and Nutritionals. * Manage initial discussions with Business Relationship Managers as to high-level requirements with Vendor Project Managers to determine feasibility involving additional technical experts appropriately. * Use SDLC / Agile methodology within company framework. * Responsible for all escalations / solutions / root cause analysis back to the business and upper management. * Ensure all deliverables are on time and within budget.
- IT Delivery Manager - Commercial Marketing at Alliance Life Sciences
- Consultant at Alliance Life Sciences
- IT Project Manager - System Upgrade Project at Alliance Life Sciences
- Senior Director, Business Sales Planning and Insights at PFIZER INC
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Leadership Program
• Guiding the development of solutions with a focus on quality, budget and schedule, as well as application performance and long-term maintainability. Guiding design and development of the Enterprise Data Layer for single source of member, claims and provider data that is a strategic goal for UCare with a 2-3 year implementation horizon. This also includes integrating a new claims adjudication and payment system.
• Scrum Master/Delivery manager for UCare first near-shore IT development effort. Conducted daily standups, sprint planning, retrospect and release planning. Managed 2 scrum teams including one on-site team and one near-shore team. The initial POC effort has been deemed a success. Model is being rolled out to other programs within UCare as a cost effective, and effective utilization of people, process and infrastructure.
• IT Delivery Lead responsible for Program development and execution for UCare's critical programs including CORE transformation of migrating to a new Payor system, creating a new enterprise integrated data layer, regulatory programs and online digital transformation.
• Understanding business processes and objectives to facilitate re-engineering options. The IT Go-to person for getting things done and turning around bad projects. Involved in several implementations and successfully delivering on critical projects with missed milestones and timelines.
• Providing technical leadership and mentoring to data integration staff, recommending process and maturity goals and leading efforts to meet them. Involved in budgeting, allocation, planning and setting the strategic data roadmap for 2018 and future years.
• Have been the backup for my director during his recent time off. Worked directly with senior leaders and CIO to fill leadership gaps as needed. Providing guidance and coaching to data services team members during this time.
• Guiding the development of solutions with a focus on quality, budget and schedule, as well as application performance and long-term maintainability. Working with infrastructure, storage and telephony teams to improve platform performance and stability.
• Collaborating with the enterprise architecture and other IT leaders to establish long-term plans and road maps for the data warehousing capability. Currently playing as key role in 4 of the 6 major programs at UCare.
• As solutions architect was responsible for providing end-to-end solutions and ensuring delivery timeframes are met. Determining strategic vs. tactical enterprise solutions. Ability to look at big picture while also influencing the technical details.
- IT Delivery Manager/Scrum Master (Consultant) at UCare
- Technical Delivery Lead (Consultant) at Medtronic
- Program and Delivery Manager (Consultant) at MoneyGram International
- Business Intelligence (BI) Lead & Scrum Master (Consultant) at Daily Stand-ups, Sprint
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
PMP. Extensive knowledge of SDLC. Trained in Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
• Successfully manages and delivers IT projects budgeted at $300M+ within a hedge fund, private equity, and real estate division of State Street. Works directly with IT and Business Owners. Works with international Teams in China, India, Ireland, etc.
- IT Delivery Manager at State Street Bank & Trust Company Alternative Investment Solutions PMO Group
- Project Management Consultant at New York Life Insurance
- IT Project Analyst/Project Manager at United Health Group
- Community Engagement Coordinator at United Health Group
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Performed end-to-end project management activities for work statements in several functional areas totaling $3.5 MM in annual revenue. Responsible for staffing, labor forecasting, delivery issue and risk management, customer relationship management and proposal development. Hired staff for Java Development, Java Architecture, ERP Software Architecture and Salesforce Development. Created monthly labor forecasts and resolved labor reconciliation and invoice disputes between client and IBM. Authored 3 new statements of work and 10 extensions to existing contracts.
- IT Delivery Manager, Duke Energy at IBM
- Functional Lead and Scrum Master, Duke Energy at IBM
- Support Analyst, Duke Energy at IBM
- Team Lead, Duke Energy at IBM
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Jazz Studies
New York, NY 04/2016 to 09/2018
Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant)
• Responsible for the management and oversight of Application Delivery and Management of the High Value Home Owners (HVHO) Policy Administration System and International Application Policy System (IAL) for Dubai, Australia and UK.
• Obtained knowledge of Liberty Mutual / Ironshore Insurance Property & Casualty Specialty Insurance Business.
• Manages project budgets (over $1M), roadmap, forecasts, vendor invoices and timesheets for monthly reporting to senior management.
• Leading project management of several disaster recovery efforts involving database and server migrations of applications to the London Data Center.
• Negotiated contracts with Informatica, Total Objects, Mongo DB, Media Agility for software purchase and support.
• Provide Monthly Project Status Presentations to Global Change Approval Board (GCAB) for leadership review, strategy, prioritization and approval.
• Work closely with Underwriting and Finance leadership (one on one monthly meetings) and weekly status meetings for requirements gathering of system enhancements, bug fixes, business prioritization and to establish relationships.
• Lead project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities for strategic, high impact, and high risk projects. Manages risk and ensures that solutions to problems are implemented in line with change control processes.
- Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant) at Precision Global Consultants / Ironshore Insurance
- Project Manager / IT Manager (Consultant) at Monroe Staffing / General Reinsurance
- AVP Information Technology at Tower Group International Insurance
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MGR. / SR. PROJECT MANAGER at Travelers Insurance
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Technology Management
7. IT Delivery Manager (Contract) - Global Information Services - Integration Services Division Resume
Integration Services uses a portfolio of tools to connect applications and business processes.
Responsibilities of this position include
• Manage an ongoing flow of incoming development projects for Enterprise Integration Services (Volume consists of 120-150 active projects concurrently throughout the year). This includes analyzing incoming demand and forecast staffing needs to resource providers with identified skills, making sure projects are delivers on time, on budget with acceptable quality.
• Architect/Implement/Govern process for DevOps methodology using MS Azure DevOps tool (formerly known as VSTS)
• Set right priority to the projects in the backlog and right resource to align to business priority and schedule.
• Set and Manage right metrics to monitor delivery performance.
• Address operational issues within teams/projects.
• Manage SOW/billing/invoices from/to vendor partners/Business units.
• Manges resources (Caterpillar FTE, Infosys, TPL) to meet program objectives and schedules. Key Accomplishments:
• Throughput improved by 40% by developing and implementing a process to validate (RTM and Success Criteria) scope and requirements.
• Improved cycle times by identifying and closing process gaps in DevOps processes. Developed standard work for the projects/tasks that are repetitive.
• Reduced incident volumes by Integrating Change Management and Release Management process in Service Now .
• Achieved cost recovery targets within 3 months by implementing proper scope management and change request process
• Improved team’s billable utilization from 50% to 85% by instituting proper time reporting and resource forecast methods.
• Negotiated with vendor partners during T&M and FP contracts development for right resources and right delivery model Generated revenue growth opportunities for the Tier 1 vendor partner
- IT Delivery Manager (Contract) - Global Information Services - Integration Services Division at Caterpillar
- Senior IT Program Manager (Contract) at Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Manager at Capgemini
- Senior IT Project Manager at Ford Motors
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Engineering
Led four functional areas in the transformation of more than 35 internal legacy applications by replacing aging systems with the cloud-base software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution Workday,
facilitating the implementation of a sophisticated ERP program.
o Utilized change management practices to drive the DT, ensuring that new, agile methods
replaced outdated and entrenched processes and practices.
o Overhauled reporting with Workday, condensing more than 1K legacy reports related to benefits, recruiting, and other HR areas into slimmer and more informative reporting catalog.
o Spearheaded the rollout of the compensation planning area across seven countries while planning and preparing for the final international launch phase in 2020.
o Transitioned employee mobility management into Workday, handling all aspects of the IT
transformation for information related to employee international assignments.
o Led the integration of Workday Kronos time-keeping application, helping incorporate complex
information governed by union agreements, interstate labor laws, and worker seniority rules.
1119 LAKEPOINTE STREET
• GROSSE POINTE PARK, MI 48230
• (810) 941-8071
• [email protected]
• Designed and sponsored multiple ML programs, utilizing some of the most advanced technologies available to achieve substantial cost savings and support safety initiatives. o Cut bonus payment forecasting by approximately $8M. o Leveraged Big Data analytics with information compiled from various multidisciplinary plant systems to target a plant safety incidence rate of less than 1%. o Used predictive attrition models to bolster headcount planning and cut labor needs.
• Oversaw the transition of hourly-employee healthcare liability to a UAW-owned VEBA trust fund, reducing GM balance sheet liabilities by $80B. o Managed a program budget of $2M to obtain a substantial return on investment (ROI).
• Employed cross-cultural skills and Spanish language aptitudes to facilitate the implementation of an occupational health system in Spain, achieving a higher-than-average adoption rate. o Implemented similar occupational health systems in Mexico, Ecuador, and Colombia.
• Boosted process efficiency by 200%, safeguarded data integrity, and curtailed the risk of data leaks by designing and instituting a secure payment solution for international assignments.
• Developed and rolled out a comprehensive safety initiative in less than three months, enabling the company to respond quickly and effectively to a critical product defect issue. o Mitigated risk and potential public relations (PR) issues related to the defect.
• Assisted with the negotiation of an enterprise-level agreement with the prominent technology company Hewlett-Packard, securing a cost-effective agreement more than one year ahead of the goal.
• Coordinated with a third-party vendor to design and implement optimized testing practices in anticipation of a new healthcare premium management system for the company's eligible retirees, achieving an error rate that was more than five times more accurate than originally projected.
• Safeguarded information lifecycle management (ILM) compliance for the internal email client, installing an auto-deletion functionality in accordance with IT strategy.
• Directed a team to launch a capability maturity model integration (CMMI) through three certification levels, providing the organization with an effective process-level improvement training program.
• Carried out system development process audits, upholding compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and boosting process adoption by 85% in two years.
- IT Delivery Manager at General Motors
- at General Motors
- Motors (GM) at beneficiary association
- System Development Process Manager | Project Manager at General Motors
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Business Management
- Juris Doctor
- Associate of Arts - (AA), Business Management Information Systems
* Manager of the Role Management Team of Security Services, Information Security * Responsible for enhancing design of the ISIM/BlueAccess Identity system * Responsible for loading all Service Accounts to ISIM and performing attestations * Currently working to correct ISIM adapters to reconcile with Active Directory * Currently working to on-board applications to ISIM
- IT Delivery Manager at Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- IAM Engineer, Comerica at
- Quality Control BUSINESS ANALYST at JPMorgan Chase
- IT RISK ANALYST at JPMorgan Chase
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
Directed the development and rollout of client-based solutions regarding company services to ensure first-class quality and customer satisfaction. Oversaw complex projects as well as architectural design, critical business metrics, and on-time delivery of vital services to clients. Developed actionable plans and led diverse global teams in bringing them to fruition.
• Mapped an end-to-end customer-focused Global Buying Portal for Heineken through intense analysis, design, and development for Microsoft SharePoint Office 365, while utilizing extensive customization an integration with other systems.
• Spearheaded delivery of iShare Program applications to production for Novo Nordisk by leading a global test team in optimizing test resources, pipeline, reporting, and other key components and ensuring there was an alignment with all GXP standards.
• Drove customer infrastructure initiatives and transformed the Asset/Refresh organization for Royal Dutch Shell, by creating an onsite/offshore delivery model, increased cost savings, and improved performance.
- IT Delivery Manager at Avanade
- Independent Consultant at U.S. Government
- IT Solutions Architect & Senior Program Manager at Avnet
- Portfolio & Sr. Program Manager Software engineer at Multiple Companies
5 years at this Job
- Master of Information Systems - Information Systems
- Master - Computer