Working through Placement Pros (temp job service) at Serpa Packaging Solutions as IT Desktop Support, building new and repairing PC\Laptops, troubleshoot software\hardware issues. Knowledge of Windows Server, active directory, Hyper-V and VMware, DameWare, Sonicwall, ticketing systems. Assisting with networks, routers, switches, intranet, remotes, network printers, ability to build cat5\cat6 cords, along with many other job duties
- IT Desktop Support at Randstad Professionals
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician at Porterville Developmental Center
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Costco Wholesale
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Computer Systems Administration
• Assist the Chevron Corporation Supply and Trading team with IT desktop support and software/hardware installations.
• Reimage Operating System from Windows 7 to Windows 10
• Fully Capable of utilizing S&T Applications used by the Trading Analysts.
• Assist with Windows 10/Office 365 user deployments on all Chevron S&T floors.
• Migrate all user data during Windows 10 conversion.
• Fully capable in utilizing an Active Directory to locate and navigate through user accounts.
• Configure network settings for Cisco IP Communicator.
- IT Desktop Support Technician at Chevron Corporation Office
- IT Support Technician at Pioneer Contract Services
- IT Help Desk Assistant at DeVry University
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Hardware/systems deployment; Imaging laptop and desktops. Citrix environment deployment and support. ⦁Maintain data rooms and equipment. Server rack, UPS, Telco equipment management and support. ⦁Work closely with company executives and leadership resolving high level issue as well as assisting helpdesk with deskside support travelling between multiple buildings/campus'. ⦁Remote support of 800 + Faculty across multiple products and systems. ⦁Support 1200+ Citrix local users resolving issues with rebuilding profiles and configuring new accounts. ⦁Manage 3000+ assets between hire and term employes hardware restage/decommissioning. ⦁Manage inventory of local building and manage a small local IT DEsktop staff.
- IT Desktop Support Supervisor at Dream Center Education Holdings
- Adv. Tech Support Rep at Dish Network
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of IT - Concentrate Security
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business
Providing technical support to wholesale and retail users in the hearing aid industry.
• In-house users: provide desktop support for Windows 7 and 10, Office 2013 or 365, Navision, CRM, Cisco IP Phones, iPhone and iPad, and VPN.
• Retail clinics: provide remote support using Bomgar or TeamViewer. Supporting Windows 7 and 10, Office 2013, Diary Management and POS, networking, phone, and VPN issues.
• Investigate, diagnose, and resolve hardware and software issues.
• Maintain hardware and software inventory.
• Image, setup, and deploy IT equipment.
• Coordinate with vendors to request service for defective products.
• Create accounts in Active Directory. Create shared mailboxes and assign users. Create distribution lists. Enable and disable users. Unlock accounts and reset passwords.
- IT Desktop Support Technician at In-house
- Sr. IT Service Desk Technician at
- Desktop Support Technician at US Army Fort Monmouth
- Freelance Web Design at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Hardware management across all desktops with operating system such as Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Microsoft Office suite.
• Citrix XenApp Management Console, Citrix Desktop.
• Setup smart phones and Tablets with IOS and Android platforms.
• Managing file server administration.
• VoIP phone system management and working directly with our provider to support the needs of local office users.
• Provided support to end users, both remotely and within the enterprise network. Factory workstations, systems and network coordinate, support to all remote location.
• Supported delivery of applications to remote users included VPN and Citrix.
• Overseen and implement network cabling and connectivity.
• Documented support issues and reported to tickets system.
• Assisted IT manager work on projects; such as software upgrade, documentation server configuration. Included after hours support and regional office location.
• Assisted CNC programmers/machinists upload program code to CNC machines. Included migrate new version of CNC Predator software.
• Deploying new desktops/laptops/barcode laser printers to remote location.
• Repackaged third party software applications for deployment through SMS.
• Packaged and deployed a wide range of scripts and utilities to enterprise desktops.
• Responsible for assessing and distributing Microsoft monthly patches.
• Created WIM Images for deployment.
• Designed standard template for repackaged application.
• Managed version control and documentation library for application packaging.
• Worked with vendor to determine best practice for repackaging of applications.
• Maintained SCCM 2012 environment with over 10,000 systems. Prevented operational interruptions by performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- IT DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST at PENTAIR VALVES & CONTROL
- Sr. Systems Administrator, Landmark Graphics at HALLIBURTON
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Programming
Diagnose and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction Provides case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines Support and maintain effective relationships with users Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc. Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM
- IT Desktop Support Specialist at CompuCom
- Debt Collector at Core Recoveries
- Customer Service Representative at Time Warner Cable
- Customer care specialist at Humana
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - Communication
o Follow ITIL process for Incident, Problem and change management by updating and resolving as per Auto Task Helpdesk Management Software o Provide to the end user 1st and 2nd level of support (Bright Red). o The role of Business Systems Analyst covers a variety of tasks centering on project development and management, end- user training. o Analyzed frequently raised support calls and identified common IT problems for the end user. o Installs and evaluates information technology hardware and software and troubleshoots problem areas. o Supports continuous improvement initiatives in business processes through technology. o Installs and tests moderately complex information technology hardware and software. o Operates and provides technical support for information management applications including data networking, database Design, hardware and software configuration, systems design, training, and security. o Researches, recommends and implements applications upgrades, enhancements, and required modifications to keep current and meet the end-user needs. o Maintains and configures local area networks and wide area networks utilizing various network o Management applications and comprehensive diagnostic tools and technologies. o Managing the mobility support (iPhones, BlackBerry, Android and all tablets) for the company. o Assisting in the maintenance of network servers, printers, IT equipment and systems. o Handling problems through to resolution. o Resolving complaints and similar issues and acts to resolve customer support problems in a timely manner. o Ensuring adequate levels of support coverage including scheduling staff coverage, rotating work schedules. o Interacting with other support groups to resolve problems, formulate plans and schedules and modify processes. o Ensuring appropriate data management and security standards and procedures and directs the recovery of data as required. o Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community. o Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy. Additionally, it may involve troubleshooting printer issues and resolving difficulties with Smart Classroom Technology. o Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned by supervisor. o Providing desktop and server administrative functions including data backups, file recovery, software installation and upgrades, internet/intranet addressing, communications troubleshooting, server configuration and maintenance, etc o Ability to perform a wide variety of technical support functions within a high stress and Production deadline setting. o Full technical responsibility for the OS System testing function of a project. o Investigates OS System exposed violations and potential breaches in security. o Apply effective support remedial and problem resolution measures to deal with problems.
- IT Desktop Support at Atos
- IT Desktop Support at Xerox Business Service
- Sr.IT Service Desk - Tier 1& 2 Support at Wipro InfoTech - Environment Agency
- Sr. IT Service Desk at Wipro InfoTech - Environment Agency
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- CCNA Certificate
- Network + Certification
As a Desktop Support Tech, we were assigned various posts around the company with different schedules to ensure full coverage. Our main responsibilities were to answer tickets from our
automatic support systems, Install new hardware and software, and Assist in any capacity to the IT
department and to the overall business, this included:
• Answering Tickets and solving them with in a predetermined window of opportunity
• Troubleshooting issues with ease with the use of critical thinking skills.
• Working with everyone in the company to provide fast and easy assistance.
• Preparing and handing all new hire and existing laptop and desktop configurations with in a deadline.
• Installing, managing and infrequently purchasing new software.
• Working as a team to fix issues around the office and collaborate on issues affecting end users.
• Leading Mac OS X troubleshooting and support for the company
• Learning and utilizing the basics of Powershell to automate simple tasks.
• Learning and using Active Directory to manage users and groups.
• Learning the basics of Microsoft Exchange to create mail groups and e-mails
• Learning the basics of a Networking to be able to assist our network team with their requests.
• Communicate effortlessly to end-users on potential issues and how we can approach them.
• Communicating the needs and solving the issues of remote offices and users effectively and effortlessly while adapting to their schedule and or timezone.
- IT Desktop Support Technician at Red Ventures LLC
- IT Assistant Full-Time at Red Ventures LLC
- IT Assistant Part-Time at Red Ventures LLC
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science
Company renamed & re-branded to wireless brand Connectivity. On directives,
moved from Laurel to Rockville branch office location. Dedicated helpdesk IT
professional, providing technical support, in over multiple user environment. Skilled
problem-solver, able to communicate with users at all levels of technical interface & proficiency. Troubleshoot, resolve & document user help requests for desktop, laptop,
VoIP, mobile phones, network & other peripheral related problems.
Maintain & support variety of systems, workstations, VoIP & Mobile device
connectivity, used ATA ( Analog Telephone Adapter) to connect phone to fax & connect printers to desktop & laptops & other PC peripherals; respond to user service
requests; & resolve trouble tickets. Ensure system security for desktop, mobile
phones & cloud Application environments, & AES encryption to ensure data privacy.
• Closed 95% of trouble tickets on the first call without escalation.
• Highly Commended for quickly resolving complex issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infections and more.
• Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5.0 (14% higher than average); consistently log & monitor ticket status to ensure fast, quality resolution of every issue.
• Set-up Secure, Dual Band & Create Temporary Guest WiFi Accounts, LAN & VoIP & Over The Air Provisioning & provide Network connectivity at remote branch locations, leading client/server configuration & performance-tuning of crucial infrastructure to ensure seamless business continuity, operations, applications & network connectivity.
• Create, Unify & Support M2M/IOT & most Advanced Technologies & redundant Connectivity.
- IT Desktop Support Specialist at Giant World Wireless, Inc
- Customer Sales Representative at Regency Furniture
- Helpdesk Representative at Giant World Wireless, Inc
- at Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance Company
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
• Provides first tier operational support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware
• Maintains passwords, data integrity, and system security for the desktop environment
• Consults with customers on all aspects of end-user computing and desktop based systems software; resolves more complex, less defined issues
- IT Desktop Support Associate at Alorica
- Administrative Assistant at Payne Inc-Trucking
- Facility Attendant at Stafford Parks and Recreation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - General Education