Colorado Springs, CO IT Desktop Support * Providing hands on IT support for 2,000+ users onsite at the Irvine campus of Broadcom LTD. * Assisted in an e-mail migration project for the merger of companies Broadcom and Avago. * Providing Executive level support, up to and including the CIO of a Fortune 500 company. * Handling various day to day IT related tasks such as; PC troubleshooting and hardware replacement, software and operating system troubleshooting, identifying SCCM bugs and providing solutions, mobile phone troubleshooting and support, network infrastructure support, performing data recovery and data migration tasks, etc. * Assisting Management with website process flow updates. * Training new employees, and being a go to employee for process information.
- IT Desktop Support at The GDR Group
- IT Inventory Control Specialist at The GDR Group
- Reports Manager at Automotive Internet Management, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
• Provide IT support: Printer Maintenance (Konika Minolta) Desktop Maintenance, Network
• Remote Assistance with Team Viewer
• Maintenance (LAN, WLAN), Assistance to Windows 10 and MS Office
• Assistance to in house application and third party.. Essential Forms
• GSuite Troubleshooting and setup on Outlook. and smart devices android mainly.
• Assistance and Maintenance to VoIP Polycom Vvx310
• Technical assistance, Active Directory, Lotus notes, Windows Troubleshooting, LAN and WLAN network configuration, Internal Technical support to the company employees,
• On Call Services.
- IT Desktop Support at The Document People
- IT Desktop Support II at Mazda USA
- Help Desk Analyst Tier II at IT Desktop
- IT Desktop Support (Helpdesk/Desktop Support) at IT Desktop
1 year at this Job
- - Computer System Engineering
- - Latin
- - Latin
• Runs the helpdesk by tracking, addressing and reporting on all support tickets
• Sets up new computers, phones and peripherals and retires old ones
• Orients new users on Charles River Community Health IT issues
• Maintains hardware inventory
• Sets up and run end users training program covering new and existing hardware and software systems
• Performs maintenance on computers (clients) and peripherals, as well as computer and phone systems and networks
• Monitors the health of all computer and phone systems
• Makes recommendations for and engages in specific IT projects to enhance and improve the performance and health of computer and phone systems
• Creates new users in the Avaya IPOCC application
• Customizes and maintained the Avaya phone tree using Voicemail Pro application
• Creates and maintains new users, extensions, and hunt groups with the Avaya IP Office Web Manager
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Avaya phone system
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC hardware, including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Desktop Operating Systems & PC hardware configuration skills.
• Experience with Active Directory account creation, password resets, distribution groups and other AD functions.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (including O365, EMS, and Azure).
• Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards IT ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD (EHR) SUPPORT SPECIALIST
• Assist in the customization and development of templates for the EHR system
• Assist in update of EHR System
• Troubleshoot issues with EHR system
• Administrator of EHR system
• Work directly with Providers in solving any EHR Issues
- IT DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST at CHARLES RIVER COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- IT DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST at JOSEPH M. SMITH COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- SENIOR GAME ADVISOR/SALES REPRESENTATIVE at GAMESTOP
- USHER at SHOWCASE CINEMA DELUX LEGACY PLACE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN ART - ART
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Desktop Support for All Internal Corporate Users
• Handling of All Escalated Tickets
• 2nd / 3rd Level Support for 1st Level Helpdesk
• Remote Support for GA Office, And All External Users
• Support for Incoming EU, And JAPAN Colleagues
• Peer Advising / Training of New Desktop / Helpdesk Personnel
• Supporting of All in House And External IT Teams
- IT Desktop Support (Contractor) at Shionogi INC
- Contractor, Short Term at ADP
- IT Analyst (Contractor) at GAF, Materials
- IT Contractor | Fulltime Employee at KPMG, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
IT Desktop Support Specialist | Banner Health
• Troubleshoot and repair KM and HP printers
• Setup and Install workstations and Printers
• Proficient in Cherwell and ServiceNow ticketing system
- IT Desktop Support Specialist at Banner Health
- Service Desk Analyst at OneNeck IT Solutions
- General Manager at RA Sushi Bar and Restaurant
- Electrical Technician at Boeing / McDonnell Douglas Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - IT Management
- Associate of Information Technology - Information Technology
IT Desktop/Network Support
• Provided support of desktop pcs, laptops, Microsoft surface pros, iMacs and MacBooks.
• Migrated computers OS to Microsoft Windows 10.
• Performed Microsoft Windows active directory user account management.
• Configured company email accounts for users on various types of mobile devices.
- IT Desktop Support Technician at The Charlotte Observer
- at Santander Bank /Sovereign Bank
- Computer Technician at Morgan Stanley/GCS
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Networking Technology
* End-User Support - Technical support engineer provide desktop and end-user support with troubleshooting and creative problem solving for data network, server management, testing network connections and work stations, installing hardware and software updates, servers, UPS and switches to ensure operational functionality. * Client Relations - Proactive in optimizing service to clients with effective prioritization of tickets, and providing support using technical expertise to test, troubleshoot and successfully resolve issues using IT best practices. * Desktop Refresh Project - Managed collection of over 200 desktops to be refreshed with oversight of scheduling users for data transfer, testing systems to ensure data and program functionality; documentation of service tag information, user names, product key information, and deployment location on a spreadsheet for project. * Windows 10 Upgrade Project - Collaborated with team to create a system for installation of OS and programs for each user and department; sent documentation to users before and after upgrade; backed up and restored all data for user systems. Provided user training and troubleshooting on new features of Windows 10.
- IT Desktop Support Engineer at Hawaiian Airlines / TCS
- Information Technology Consultant at AECOM / IBM
- Information Technology Consultant at Integration and Networking Solutions
- Information Technology Consultant at Project Leadership Associates
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - U.S. Air Force Technical Training
Project Management Assistant - Delivered Project Management responsibilities as implementation plans, prescribed meetings minutes, executive summaries for projects, and weekly service reports for the department. Filing and organizing bills, updating part-time timesheet spreadsheet and assisting with purchase requisition inquiries. Selected Projects: · Contributed to the College One Card ID, a mobile ID card that can be accessed on mobile applications. · Facilitated the Bronx Community College Online Directory project to provide faculty and staff directory services for both the college community and external college users. · Implemented iValidate Software that provided our Campus Service and Public Safety departments to track attendance in a more efficient timely manner, when hosting Meetings and Events. I.T. Desktop Support - Maintained and supported systems, workstations, mobile devices, printers, tablets and peripherals for over 2000 users on campus; respond to user service requests; and resolve trouble tickets using "Track-IT" ticketing software. Ensures system security for desktop, mobile and cloud environments. Deployed Windows 10 for users and campus computer labs using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit. Conduct desktop and laptop setups for Windows, adding and removing computers from the domain, perform installations, updates, and upgrades of different Operating Systems. Conducted backup and file recovery. Reformatted & installed operating systems and other software on computers. Formulated SQL statement using MySQL Server 2016 to generate records for staff members and built paginated reports using Report Builder
- Project Management Assistant / I.T. Desktop Support at Bronx Community College
- I.T. Consultant at OkKids Apparel
- I.T. Assistant, Information Technology at HIAS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Informational Systems - Achievements
Diagnose and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction Provides case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines Support and maintain effective relationships with users Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc. Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM
- IT Desktop Support Specialist at CompuCom
- Debt Collector at Core Recoveries
- Customer Service Representative at Time Warner Cable
- Customer care specialist at Humana
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - Communication
• Provide technical assistance to all departments in the office.
• Serve 2012 R2 Support, System Administration, Remote Desktop Connection; Avaya Support knowledge, Canon, Xerox prints Setup and Support
• Network Cable Management (Internet and Voices), Operating Systems
• Reporting Skills, Setup User up to Net-Extender, Network Hardware Configuration, Desktop and Laptop Support (Hardware, Software, Systems, Network, Printer etc.
• Support mobile devices.
• Update software in the servers, responded to breakdown; Troubleshoot (Software, App, Printers, Phone and Mobiles).
• Build inventory and create tickets to escalated repairs, informing others.
• Assigned to projects, ensure user satisfaction in every step of problem resolution; Monitor and administer the network, troubleshoot networking problem; Moving CaseLogistix, Prolaw, LiveNote, IPManager, Nuance/Equity, to a Server 2012 R2 architectures.
• 2 Level and 3 Level Help Desk support.
• Lan, Wan and Network systems support and management.
• Maintain user's PC operating systems and configure devices.
- IT, Desktop Support at Cooper & Dunham LLP
- IT, Desktop Support (12 month project) at El Diario The Press
- IT, Help Desk Technician at TCI College of Technology
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Information Systems
- Associate's Degree - Computer Software Technology