• Working as an IT developer in Mican technologies with wide range of experience and knowledge in Informatica, Ab Initio, Hadoop, Spark and Open Shift.
• Hands-on experience and good understanding of data quality, data modeling, data lineage, data governance, information governance processes from end-to-end.
• Hand-on experience on Hadoop environment, python programming, MapReduce, Android application development using Android Studio and Spark framework.
- IT Developer at Mican Technologies
- IT Developer at Florida Blue (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florid
- IT Intern at Florida Blue
- Graduate Assistant at Bowling Green State University
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science
Presently working as a Sr IT Developer on Variety of tool.
• Proven track record of successful implementations and deliveries consistently over a span of time and across business and technology domains.
• Hands-on contributions to the projects and a pattern of working closely with the delivery teams in risk identification, mitigation by ensuring fair and transparent communication channels across all the stakeholders.
• Working with organizations on their ‘Data Strategy' by holding end. to-end delivery responsibilities.
• Mentoring and training the team members on technologies, processes and compliance. ❖ Skills / Competencies ❖
• Project Management
• Management Information Systems
• Business Intelligence & DWH
• Requirement Gathering & Analysis
• Business Systems Analysis
• Service Level Agreements
• Process Improvement
• Team Leadership
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Systems Validation
• Agile – Scrum development ❖ TECH - EXPOSURE ❖ BI Tool: Business Objects XI R1/R2/R3/R4/4.1/4.2, Crystal Report ETL: SSIS Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI WAS: WebLogic Database: Oracle 10g, 11g, 12C, SQL Server, Teradata
- Sr IT Developer at Medtronic
- Designation - Sr. Technical Specialist at Syntel Ltd / Inc
- Sr. Consultant at Aditya Birla Minacs -Kuwait
- Sr. Consultant at Birla Soft
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Master in Computer Application
Davis Wire Corp. – Business System/IT Developer, Irwindale, California 2012-2013
• Microsoft AX 2012 installed, administrated, monitored, managed users and profiles, access and data, reporting and backup.
• Learned Morphax X++ programming language and Visual Studio .Net
• Participated in all project meetings, and continuing education/training to improve Davis Wire overall performance
• Developed/revised training/technical manuals, SOP using Share Point 2012, and the firms intranet
• Microsoft AX 2012 Project Post-live training and support
• Provided 1st/2nd line support to users
• Installed, upgraded, installed Patches, maintained, configured, backup Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 using SCCM 2012
• Created images for windows servers and workstations for deployed using Microsoft SCCM 2012, Windows Automated Installation Kit, Ghost 10-14, and Clonezilla
• Designed, built/upgrade/troubleshoot and repair servers, laptops and desktop computers, printers, storage devices (EMC-SANs), scanners, and handhelds
• Evaluated, tested, scheduled, disaster recovery, and implemented servers, domain controllers, Active Directory, user profiles (including disk quotas)DHCP, DNS, Exchange 2003, 2007
• Installed/configured standard and enterprise software
• Design, implement, and administer Client/server/LAN/WAN/Wireless.
• Delivered, installed, and configured computer systems assigned to employees. And diagnosed malfunction hardware; repaired or replaced parts, and sometimes down to the chip level.
• Installed/Monitored Hyper V, VM Ware, etc.
• Assist with the Implementation and deployment of Davis Wire helpdesk-according to Davis Wire standards, policies, and procedures
• Responsible for management/prioritize helpdesk tickets. Provided 24/7 on-call support (whether on phone or on site)
• Assisted in employee training/support for MS Office, In home Applications, and FoxPro applications
• Prepared recommendations/reports for management for upgrade solutions
• Coordinated/purchased with hardware/software venders for issue resolutions and upgrades
• Functional and technical requirement gathering and documentation related to any system customizations
• Worked with Switches, Routers, SAN (network storage array system), Virtual systems, Firewalls, VPN, Domain Controllers, MSSQL servers, File servers, Print servers, Disk backup systems (software for both), end user computer systems, printers, faxes, and projectors.
• Maintained hardware, devices and software in the firm’s inventory databases.
• Quality Assurance and Testing
• Diagnosing, understanding, and resolving issues/problems in the legacy FoxPro database
- Business System/IT Developer at Davis Wire Corp
- IT Developer/Network Specialist at Mike's Computer Services
- Instructional Lab Assistant at Mike's Computer Services
7 months at this Job
- BS - Management/Computer Information Systems
- AS - Computer Science/With CCNA • concentration
- AA - Electronics Technology
- Certificate - Computer Technology
- IT Developer at Joy systems
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Working with Information Security Team to improve cybersecurity and compliance at the university's Digital Forensic Laboratory with the latest technologies, and assisting detection and preventing cyber crimes. Primary Responsibilities 1. Security Monitoring 2. Security incident response 3. Vulnerability management 4. Research and documentation development on how various technologies and processes work 5. Gathering, reporting, and delivery of security metrics 6. Various small projects and process assistance as needed
Working with Information Security Team to improve cybersecurity and compliance at the university's Digital Forensic Laboratory with the latest technologies, and assisting detection and preventing cyber crimes.
1. Security Monitoring
2. Security incident response
3. Vulnerability management
4. Research and documentation development on how various technologies and processes work
5. Gathering, reporting, and delivery of security metrics
6. Various small projects and process assistance as needed
- IT Developer at Bowling Green State University
- Software Developer/Analyst at Research-Back Blaze Cloud Storage
- Software Developer at Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Software Developer at BGSU, Ohio
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Technology
Plays an SME role in current organization.
Plays an SME role in current organization.
- IT Developer at Medtronic Pvt Ltd
- SME, Lead Developer at Medtronic Pvt Ltd
- SME, Lead Developer at Medtronic Pvt Ltd
- Lead Developer at Medtronic Pvt Ltd
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.S in software engineering - software engineering
- B.S.C - MECS
I am a Developer who works on building and maintaining a yearly multimillion profitable website, and in charge of developing new pages and enhancing current ones. I also am responsible for issues with the page, such as bugs or errors, but also bear the responsibility of checkout issues with customer shopping on peschsuite.com. I also am in charge fixing IT related problems around the office, and other IT related problems.
- Beginner IT Developer at Springfield Corporation
- Kitchen Manager at Meldino's
- Intern, Information Technologist/PC Consultant at Alex's PC Solutions
- Aquatics Director at Aquatic Management Incorporated
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Honours Program - The National Leadership and Success Member
- Bachelors in Science - Information Technology
- Associates in Science - Biology
- Associates in Science - Pre Pharmacy
• Developed WordPress sites and managed webhost configurations
• Setup and configured check-in system for staff and visitors in corporate office
• Produced proposals and quotes for new projects to redesign existing websites
• Assisted with social media (Facebook) campaigns for events & news updates
• Updated content on websites, managed server performance of multiple websites
- IT Developer at Fidelity Partners
- Web Administrator at K Roberts & Co - Full-time
- Drupal Developer at Robert Half Technology - Contract
- E-commerce Analyst at Black Lagoon Studios - Full-time
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Web Design
- Graduate Certificate - Info. Technology Technical Track
- Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art & Physics - Studio Art & Physics
Project title: Octane
Octane is a web based application for a major financial company. It is a mission-critical application used to manage hedge fund investments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Interacting with business users to resolve production issues; dig into code to do root-cause analysis
● Write code to fix problems, add features, and improve the system on a monthly release schedule.
● Write SQL as needed to extract and update data, and correct data errors.
● Help define requirements by meeting directly with business users and write specification documents.
● Responsible for configuring all necessary jar files in application server.
● Having the responsibility to test the use case by writing the Unit test cases
● Developed multiple web pages and control the style and layout using CSS.
● Created VB Marcos reports for user to available on timely manner.
● Was involved in bug fixing and support during the system testing.
- Senior IT Developer at UBS
- Software Developer at Gartner
- Applications Developer at JP Morgan Chase
- Sr. Java Developer at Alticor
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Technology
- Master of Engineering - Engineering
• Help Desk tickets
• Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
• Develop custom database reports that support Accounting, Sales, and Production.
• Anything dealing with SQL
- IT Developer at Freedman Seating Company
- Quality Assurance Intern at Piezo Technologies
- Customer Fulfillment Associate at Finish Line, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information & Technology - Computer Information & Technology