In the current role as IT Development Manager, the position has 5 direct reports and 60 indirect Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements Streamlined and enhanced the corporate accounting and operations system
- Sr. IT Development Manager at EVINE
- Senior Business Analyst at SHOPNBC
- Senior Business Analyst at MOTION-INTERNATIONAL INC
- consultant at ShopNBC for an Oracle ERP
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - Accounting and Business Law
As the Development Manager, I provide direction and leadership to business, project managers, architects and team members to ensure delivery of multiple concurrent Offshore and Onsite IT projects while contribute in estimation, solutioning, design and deliveringare delivered on-time, on-budget & produce committed business results while addressing technical bottlenecks and being the point of escalation to leadership. · Successfully delivered 6 end to end Full stack .Net and Microservices projects for multiple products. · 91% (10 out of 11 releases) on time delivery of planned scope spread across 2 year. · Develop and executes an overall project / program schedule, including tasks, duration, dependencies ,and resource assignments and getting them oriented to work on the projects. and resource assignments and getting them oriented to work on the projects · Control and tracks changes to scope, time, cost, quality, issues and risk at project / program level. · Analyze, Manage program interdependencies & escalated issues and report program performance · 20% reduction of cost by defining project management competency in leveraging diversity and building teams in off-shore and near-shore delivery center for project delivery and management. · Resolve Blockers & issues in a timely manner. Appropriately, escalate / Communicate / collaborate with stakeholders Direct completion of project objectives, Budgeting, Project planning, service level agreements & · Customer training. · Evaluate risks and assess possible outcomes Mitigate & Manage according to contract terms/Conditions · Effectively Managed projects at Kroger Technology using SAFe Agile Methodology. · Agile for Lean Enterprises. Conducted PI Planning, EPIC/Story Grooming, Daily Scrum Standups, Sprint Planning / Reviews, conduct retrospectives, Demos. Bay Max 4 teams Both Offshore and Onsite (Tadashi & Hiro Hamada). · Technical Manager who led initiatives to streamline the operations by separating new initiatives and support tasks, creating new leadership positions and implementing best practices. · Led successful transformation of the business unit from waterfall to agile methodology reducing the delivery times by 30% by delivering more high quality products. · Led teams using (SDLC) starting with scope management including non-functional, enhancement and design, build and environment set up, delivery methods and reporting, testing life cycles, UAT, data migration, go live cut over, change request. · Led teams to leverage leading edge monitoring solutions for complex business requirements and as such implemented Dynatrace monitoring which assisted in identifying performance road blocks. · Mentored 2 Developers, 2 Technical leads, 2 Scrum Master, 1 Manager to ensure that business value is maximized and IT goals are achieved. · Recognize & Reward desirable individual/Team performance & provide feedback to resource managers. · Involved in annual business plan meetings with directors and other upper level managers of the IT department. · Ensure product deliverables quality, as per functional specifications, solution design and detailed design & test plans. · Organized 6 community service events while volunteered in numerous events.
- IT Development Manager at DaVita Healthcare Partners
- Application Enhancement Transformation Lead - Clinical Applications at DaVita Healthcare Partners
- Project Lead at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) : Client-DaVita
- Architect at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): Client-General Motors
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Tele-Communication
Interviewed, hired, and ramped up over 30 IT professionals in two different IT teams for GM. One is for
Manufacturing IT to re-architecture the existing manufacturing system and another one is for Customer
Care and After Sales (CCA) IT to build a new Data Hub for CCA to support multiple applications and data analytics.
• Helped to re-architecture the existing manufacturing system to support GM factories
• Built a data Hub ingest data from 100+ CCA Global systems
• Executed and delivered high business value projects to business (close to 100 Million in overall business benefit)
• Managed a team to maintain one of the big analytics databases in GM (CCA Decision Analytics – 28TB) to support GM dealer incentive and analytics
• Currently managing around 15 highly skilled IT professionals
• Re-engineered the huge data base to support Data Analytics
• Created Data Hub and evolving this as big Data Lake for GM CCA to support Data science and analytics team.
- SENIOR IT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at General Motors
- IT MANAGER / MASTER SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT at Hewlett-Packard
- SR. SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT at Dell Computers
- SR. PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - ORACLE ARMY/AIRFORCE CONSULTING at Oracle Corporation
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - E-Business
- MS - Computer Science
- Post Graduate Diploma - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
• Managed two development teams of 6 and 8 developers, using Java, .NET, SharePoint, and SQL and utilizing Agile and Waterfall methods. Team members are onsite, remote and offshore.
• Managed multiple Agile projects to add e-Commerce functions to the Corporate Web site, reducing costs, improving sales, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Championed and implemented improved Availability and Resiliency of SharePoint including merging multiple SharePoint environments, eliminating frequent outages and allowing over $200k of hardware to be repurposed.
• Managed creation of new Customer Notification Platform, allowing the two merged companies to utilize a single email and text platform for all customer communications, saving over $300k on email and adding the text component..
- IT Development Manager at Consolidated Communications
- Senior IT Project Manager at Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- at Semi-Retired
- IT Operations Director at Northrop Grumman Information Systems
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Hired to establish the first IT Development Department. Organize and refine the IT Department's Agile Project Management process. Manage and coach a team of highly talented software developers, project staff and contractors. Maintain development infrastructure utilizing the most up-to-date .Net Stack and web technologies while implementing new development tools such as Infusionsoft, Logi Analytics, Intelledox, DocuSign. Lead Digital Marketing Projects using Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Landing Pages. Assist Senior Management with strategic goal planning by advising and architecting solutions.
- IT Development Manager at Gleaner Life Insurance Society
- Senior Developer II at HCR ManorCare
- Developer Analyst I (Senior Developer I) at Maritz Research
- Senior Software Engineer at Computol
5 years at this Job
- Masters of Science in Digital Innovation - Digital Product Management
- Certificate - Digital Platform Design
- Certificate - IT Project Management
- X-Series Certification - IT Project Managmement
- Certificate - Digital Marketing Strategy
- - Business Fundamentals and Entrepreneurial Thought
- Certificate - Digital Strategy and Action
- - Computer Science
Originally recruited as the global eCommerce Support Manager to support Ashley's new eCommerce web presence. I quickly impressed senior management with my skillset, and more responsibility and positions were added to my needs, my role grew into IT Development as well as Analytics management.
Global eCommerce Support Manager
• Managed front end dev team in creating SFCC eCommerce transactional site.
• Managed team for D365 issue resolution, cloud based ERP.
• Improved incident handling and support ticket turnaround time by 300%.
• Supported sales funnel, Credit application, financial reconciliation and Online Fraud Protection.
• Managed international team of Analysts and Developers to provide unsurpassed website support/maintenance and optimization 24/7/365.
• Developed cost estimates for Professional Services efforts as well as presented value propositions.
• Provided weekly/monthly/quarterly ecommerce reporting to a variety of audiences (C, T, E level).
• Partnered with Brand Marketing and the Social Media team to develop and execute initiatives that drove brand awareness and dominance in the marketplace.
• Coached the team on best practices, acted as Servant/Leader.
• Directed product upload/removal from AX and Sitecore to support current online campaigns
• Created process documentation to train the support team in CMS management. eCommerce IT Development Manager/PM
• Responsible for 2/3 of all eCommerce development (C#, F#, .NET) that supports a 4.9-Billion-dollar retail and eCommerce corporation.
• Lead my development team in the transition from Sitecore/CRT/AX to Demandware and D365.
• Managed Project Planning and Delivery for medium and large-scale projects (budgeted spend in the range of $300K - $2M).
• Created the entire Requirements Definition/Management process following CMMI standards.
• Defined/developed key milestones with which all development could be measured against.
• Managed budget spend and resource forecasts to meet stakeholder expectations and minimize contingences.
• Championed process and culture evolution from waterfall to Agile methodologies by creating and implementing Agile and Scrum constructs.
• Drove project execution activities from initiation through post go-live support.
• Managed global set of delivery resources located in Tampa Florida, Arcadia Wisconsin, Chennai, India.
• Conducting feasibility studies and evaluations and managing project scope based on requirements definition.
• Working with QA Director to ensure overall project quality and final sign-off for deliverables.
• Integrating results of project into company operations, Managed program and project portfolio. Digital Analytics Manager
• Created the performance management reporting exit artifacts (Tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Web Trends, Media Planning, CMS, iSpot.)
• Managed multiple online advertising media campaigns.
- eCommerce Manager/IT Dev Manager at Ashley Furniture Inc
- Project Manager/QA Manager at Ciber Technologies WIC
- Quality Assurance Manager/BA at eHealth Technologies
- Principal Consultant at WBI Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Science
Activity: Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress. Designs, Code review, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes. Provide leadership for team leaders from teams on Brazil, Cuba, India and Onsite. Manage all aspects of the software development life cycle. Work with business to elicit requirements design and implement solutions.
- IT Development Manager at Liberty Power Corp
- IT Development Lead / Analyst at Liberty Power Corp
- Senior .net Developer / Analyst at DeVry Brasil
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Manage the development of mobile and web applications used by hub operations supervisors and gate agents. Identify and implement new technologies to improve hub operations. Prepare a comprehensive statement of works for vendors. Manage work performed by vendors, offshore and onshore. Define and execute all departmental goals while maintaining alignment with company goals and integrating individual and team metrics into daily operations. Monitor and report on team performance, and address gaps in results relative to team expectations. * Spearheaded 15 project cycles from conception and development through to implementation as technical manager. * Proven leader, hiring, training, developing and managing the overall performance of the development team including identifying continuing education opportunities and conducting performance reviews. * Collaborated with key departmental leaders to identify innovative technical solutions, reducing the time needed to complete client deliverables by 90%. * Managed internal help desk support team and implemented new web support portal to streamline the IT support process. * Led the efforts to define, analyze, and implement technical and functional improvements. * Developed technical solutions by assembling a staff, vendor, and service resources to evaluate, design, test, install and maintain hardware, applications, and software.
- Sr Manager Application Development at United Airlines
- IT Development Manager at Boyd Gaming Corporation
- Programmer/Systems Analyst at Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
- Programmer at DST System, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Technical - Computer Science
Managed Software Development, QA and Project Management teams responsible for delivering and maintaining the applications and systems critical to the organization. * Developed technical strategies for application development, high volume data processing and business intelligence. * Trained and mentored teams in industry best practices. * Managed multiple projects from inception through completion. * Worked with IT Management and Executive Team to plan and execute technology initiatives.
- Software Architect / Software Development Manager at
- IT Development Manager at Ultradent Products, Inc
- Software Development Manager/Director of Architecture at OrangeSoda, Inc
- Software Engineering Team Lead at WCF
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Swaps Trading system IT Development manager in Prime Brokerage responsible for platform operational stability, support, project, and team management. Manage a team of 6 developers in NY and 10 developers in Mumbai. Liaise directly with Business users globally in Hong Kong, London, and US gathering requirements, performing analysis, and determine appropriate solution for all improvements and client requests. Work closely with various business, operations, compliance, and regulatory units to discuss new requirements and horizontal integration projects. Coordinating IT efforts on onboarding of large PB clients with requirements from DMA to Swap booking, client reporting, fund rebalancing, model enhancement etc. Analyze and organize large scale internal system integration, decommission projects involving integration with various horizontal and vertical systems. Lead analysis, user workshops, system architectural design on system migration from older platform to the in-house web platform. Manage day to day production support and allocate and prioritize user and system requests.
- Swaps Trading System Manager, VP at BNP Paribas
- Senior Swaps Trading System Lead, VP at BNP Paribas
- Senior Swaps Trading System Developer, AVP at Bank of America
- Senior Windows Application Developer, AVP at Citibank N.A
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science