Promoted to Development Manager through proven leadership and dedication to the team. Worked directly with team leadership to establish team norms and facilitate communication.
• Mentored team technically and served as technical lead/scrum master through mid-year 2017.
• Coached direct reports on career goals and opportunities; conducted all reviews.
• Promoted cross-functional training between distributed teams.
• Lead several feature enhancement deployments; owning the enhancements project toward the end of 2018.
• Triaged defects from QA and other teams to resolve issue with dev intervention; if unable, then passed information gathered to dev for use in the defect investigation/resolution.
- IT Development Manager at General Motors
- Sr. Java Developer at General Motors
- Sr. Systems Architect at Net1Promotions
- Sr. Systems Architect at MediaWhiz
3 years at this Job
- M.S. in Computerized Information Systems - Computerized Information Systems
• Managed a team of 11 software developers. Identified learning opportunities and recognized achievement. Completed annual performance appraisals. Promoted, demoted, and adjusted pay as required.
• Led a team of web, database, and data integration developers to create and support innovative solutions that contributed significantly to the care of the homebound elderly and the profitability of USMM as a whole.
• Identified and filled missing roles in the delivery chain, finishing multiple software versions that had been stagnant for more than one year.
• Mentored Business Analysts, Software QA, and Developers to think in a scalable way, set and attain goals, share information, and taught them how to work as a scrum team.
• Improved the morale of the development group, and transformed the outward negative projection to a positive business partnership.
• Educated executive leadership about software development, planning, and prioritization concepts.
• Organized and implemented a request and prioritization process.
• Worked with infrastructure groups to improve internal coordination and communication regarding change control, patching, and system outages.
• Planned and executed large and small projects.
• Served on the Employee Engagement Committee, working to achieve diversity, inclusivity, and maximum employee engagement.
- IT Development Manager at US Medical Management
- Manager, Global Business Applications at RGIS, LLC
- Team Lead at RGIS, LLC
- Senior Software Developer at RGIS, LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Software Engineering
Director of Operations: Right Alvarez -Built Voyso's IT Department from scratch -Managing work between developers, call-center staff, and call-center software using Jira, Asana, and Task. -Maintaining all site computer hardware and agent, manager, team lead account builds. -Creating agent and manager portal issue and bug reporting flow as well as necessary formatting through slack. -Creating department stat tracking with custom formulas for conditional formatting in google sheets for (Race times, Talk times, Utilization, Cancel rate, Sales count, Decline recovery count, Average handle time, Clocked hours, Gross commission, Ect.) -Creating custom stat formulas for tracking department and agent trends, and using the data to do targeted coaching s, training's and finding flaws. -Tracking inbound Sales, conversion rate, call count, average sales per day/hour, and site utilization. To track all nationwide Telesales conversion and top performing sites. -Creating a serial system and record keeping procedures and logging for all call centers tech items. -Tracking all agent workstation numbers, agent ID's, and assigned company property. -Creating reporting, flow, and issues PP for training of new and old agents on current procedures and new procedures.
- IT Development Manager/ Project Manager at Voyso
- Licensed Security Guard at CSC Security
- Watch Specialist/Assistant Manager at Precision Time Co
- Foreman/ Door Technician at A&S Garage Doors
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Overseeing the entire IT infrastructure at 3 sites in Arizona with a team of system and software engineers. Managing ERP,
CRM, Network and System projects throughout all the sites. Working closely with the CIO, CEO and the CFO to prioritize the projects and bring up new suggestions for projects that would increase productivity.
• Implemented Barcode scanning solution.
• Implemented Warehouse mobility solution
• Designed and developed business to customer websites.
• Network infrastructure upgrade
• ERP to CRM integration
• Implemented BI reporting tools to work with our CRM and ERP solutions.
- IT/Development MANAGER at TURBINEAEOR
- SR. DEVELOPER at MERITAGE HOMES
- IT MANAGER at TURBINEAEOR
- IT Lead at TRIUMPH AIR REPAIR
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
• Manage IT Business Analyst and Corporate System Development teams
• Member of the PMO/IT Governance Leadership Team
• Service Line Leader for Change Management and Governance
• Drive and implement strategic and run projects E2E for CRM IT applications
• Development Manager for Alorica.com, SharePoint, Service Now, Timekeeping Systems, and Document Management Systems.
• Manage internal controls for CS IT. Work with internal/external auditors, manage MAPs E2E, implement controls/policies and procedures. Administer internal testing and governance.
- Corporate Systems IT Development Manager and IT Business Architect at Alorica Inc
- Senior IT Business Consultant V and Sr. Program Manager, HP IT at Hewlett Packard
- Latin America Revenue Services Manager III, Global Financial Services at Dell, Inc
- IT Project Manager IV at Global Manufacturing Fulfillment Supply Chain
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Recruited to manage the development activities for both Insourcing and Innovation type projects. The goal of each is to save General Motors money by eliminating outside vendor contracts and utilizing, or developing, new internal/external facing systems that would support the business needs for operations.
Responsibilities and Approach:
• · Manage a Team of 19 Direct Reports, responsible for the implementation of packaged applications, development of custom code and web services, along with the integration of data from outside sources.
• · Utilize a modified version of Agile, for Story Creation, Sizing, and Sprint determination, delivering points of value for the business at the end of each Sprint. TFS was the tool of record for managing the development lifecycle.
• · Perform select code reviews, on a weekly basis, to verify that business requirements were being addressed
• · Performance test all new code, to ensure that business defined through-puts were being met. For areas of concern, team would tune applicable SQL’s or address Oracle Database retrieval mappings, to improve transactional performance.
• · Test all new code to ensure that it met Internal/External Security standards before deployment.
• · Develop and Execute Production Release Plans, working side by side with the business, infrastructure, and Operations teams, to determine the deployment activities and hours for implementation/testing.
• · Create synthetic monitors for applications developed, to monitor user-oriented response times, along with uptimes. Monitors would provide an early indication of any performance issues, promoting resolution before any business impact. Results Achieved: Reduced outside vendor contracts, averaging$3M to $9M, by moving the operations from external systems to internally built or maintained systems within General Motors.
- SENIOR IT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at General Motors Company | AUSTIN INNOVATION CENTER, AUSTIN, TX
- SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER at SMARTDOG SERVICES | AUSTIN, TEXAS
- IT DIRECTOR, SERVICES CRM PORTFOLIO at Dell
- PRACTICE DIRECTOR - CRM TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT at Oracle
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Science
- B.A. - Finance
Manage development teams responsible for creation and support of internal and external web offerings.
o External site facilitates contributions to public employee
* Thousands of transactions per year
* Millions of dollars in contributions
o Internal site facilitates the retirement of public
* Customized PeopleSoft Pensions application
* Roughly 5,000 retirements processed annually
● Recruit, enrich, motivate and retain development and non-development team members. o Engage employees to determine opportunities for growth in areas relevant to current and future career goals o Coordinate on/off-site training o Coach, celebrate and evaluate employee performance
● Champion new and emerging development strategies/methodologies o Instrumental in introducing agency to concepts of DevOps o Advocate for utilizing Agile, wherever appropriate, in highly waterfall-centric development environment
- IT Development Manager at INDIANA PUBLIC RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- Manager of Information Technology at INDIANA WORKER'S COMPENSATION BOARD
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Information Technology - Business Management and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Management - Information Systems
• Fixing all brands and models of Cellphones, Tablets and iPads.
• Troubleshooting all types of problems and issues to deliver the right cause of the issue.
• Analysing the emplyees performance to achieve the desire sales goals.
• Creating a report design and scheme using Excel and PowerPoint.
• Managing and reporting the inventory and RMA.
• Solving customers complains to maximize the customer satisfaction.
- Business and IT Development Manager - Technacian at Smart Repair Pro
- Development Coordinator at Abou Soma for Development Company
- Development Associate at Mabbani Real Estate Developments (MRED)
- Development Engineer at Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development (MNHD)
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Strategy & International Business
- Bachelors of Engineering - Architecture Engineering and Urban Planning
Originally recruited as the global eCommerce Support Manager to support Ashley's new eCommerce web presence. I quickly impressed senior management with my skillset, and more responsibility and positions were added to my needs, my role grew into IT Development as well as Analytics management.
Global eCommerce Support Manager
• Managed front end dev team in creating SFCC eCommerce transactional site.
• Managed team for D365 issue resolution, cloud based ERP.
• Improved incident handling and support ticket turnaround time by 300%.
• Supported sales funnel, Credit application, financial reconciliation and Online Fraud Protection.
• Managed international team of Analysts and Developers to provide unsurpassed website support/maintenance and optimization 24/7/365.
• Developed cost estimates for Professional Services efforts as well as presented value propositions.
• Provided weekly/monthly/quarterly ecommerce reporting to a variety of audiences (C, T, E level).
• Partnered with Brand Marketing and the Social Media team to develop and execute initiatives that drove brand awareness and dominance in the marketplace.
• Coached the team on best practices, acted as Servant/Leader.
• Directed product upload/removal from AX and Sitecore to support current online campaigns
• Created process documentation to train the support team in CMS management. eCommerce IT Development Manager/PM
• Responsible for 2/3 of all eCommerce development (C#, F#, .NET) that supports a 4.9-Billion-dollar retail and eCommerce corporation.
• Lead my development team in the transition from Sitecore/CRT/AX to Demandware and D365.
• Managed Project Planning and Delivery for medium and large-scale projects (budgeted spend in the range of $300K - $2M).
• Created the entire Requirements Definition/Management process following CMMI standards.
• Defined/developed key milestones with which all development could be measured against.
• Managed budget spend and resource forecasts to meet stakeholder expectations and minimize contingences.
• Championed process and culture evolution from waterfall to Agile methodologies by creating and implementing Agile and Scrum constructs.
• Drove project execution activities from initiation through post go-live support.
• Managed global set of delivery resources located in Tampa Florida, Arcadia Wisconsin, Chennai, India.
• Conducting feasibility studies and evaluations and managing project scope based on requirements definition.
• Working with QA Director to ensure overall project quality and final sign-off for deliverables.
• Integrating results of project into company operations, Managed program and project portfolio. Digital Analytics Manager
• Created the performance management reporting exit artifacts (Tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Web Trends, Media Planning, CMS, iSpot.)
• Managed multiple online advertising media campaigns.
- eCommerce Manager/IT Dev Manager at Ashley Furniture Inc
- Project Manager/QA Manager at Ciber Technologies WIC
- Quality Assurance Manager/BA at eHealth Technologies
- Principal Consultant at WBI Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S - Computer Science
• Managed two development teams of 6 and 8 developers, using Java, .NET, SharePoint, and SQL and utilizing Agile and Waterfall methods. Team members are onsite, remote and offshore.
• Managed multiple Agile projects to add e-Commerce functions to the Corporate Web site, reducing costs, improving sales, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Championed and implemented improved Availability and Resiliency of SharePoint including merging multiple SharePoint environments, eliminating frequent outages and allowing over $200k of hardware to be repurposed.
• Managed creation of new Customer Notification Platform, allowing the two merged companies to utilize a single email and text platform for all customer communications, saving over $300k on email and adding the text component..
- IT Development Manager at Consolidated Communications
- Senior IT Project Manager at Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- at Semi-Retired
- IT Operations Director at Northrop Grumman Information Systems
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science