The Information Technology (IT) Director reports directly to the CFO. The IT Director is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day IT operations including computer operations, data control, and providing operational support.
• Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning;
• Develop appropriate IT policies and procedures;
• Communicate clearly with Corporate Officers, manufacturing leadership teams as well as end users if IT services;
• Provide strategic direction for Information Technology, including VMWare servers, VOIP, outsourced help desk management, Active Directory design / management, and general system / application administration;
• Review and participate in all core technical design discussions; review and approve solution architecture and implementation decisions for bugs, new features; ensure adherence to software engineering principles: DevOps, QA best practices, change management.
- IT Director at VistaPharm, Inc
- Senior IT Manager at Bausch & Lomb / Bausch Health Companies
- IT Manager, Logistics at Bausch & Lomb / Bausch Health Companies
- Manager, Global Software Quality at Bausch & Lomb / Bausch Health Companies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS in Computer Information Systems - Management
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
- AAS in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
• IT Director responsible for all IT management, decisions, and support for 3 resort hotels in AC.
• Day to day management of the IT Technical Team for service request support. Provide technical direction for the deployment of technical issues, projects, and system management.
• Responsible for employee workstations, printers, routers, switches, Wi-Fi, Ethernet cabling, company phone systems, desktop applications, and restaurant POS systems.
• Management of all enterprise servers for AD Domain infrastructure, AD Schema, Mail server, firewall, helpdesk system, backups, Fiber Network circuits between hotels, enterprise applications.
• Responsible for forecasting, developing, and managing the overall IT Budget for all 3 hotel properties.
- IT DIRECTOR at FANTASEA RESORTS
- NETWORKING CONSULTANT at DELTA CORPORATE SERVICES
- SYSTEMS ANALYST L4 at HEWLETT PACKARD
- IT ENGINEER / TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, C3I at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
Cecil County Government enhances the health, education, safety, economic well-being, and quality of life for all citizens by providing public services in a fiscally responsible and efficient manner. The IT Director plans, directs, and manages the Information Technology Department to ensure the development and implementation of cost-effective information systems and efficient computer and communication operations to meet the current and future technology needs of the County. Responsible for County wide strategic direction and resources in areas of policy and planning for data processing, telecommunications, networks, systems, cyber security, etc.
- IT Director at Cecil County Government
- US IT Manager at WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff
- US IT Manager at WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff
- IT Service Area Manager / National Remote Support Team Manager / National Desktop Skills Lead at SAIC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer and Information Sciences
a division of Eli Global
Allegiance Group services the healthcare industry and provides the necessary processes and tools to greatly reduce labor costs by automating the entire billing and collection cycle. This is accomplished by automating a manual process; integrating directly with a client's patient billing system; utilizing patient-friendly business practices; and coupling technology and collection best practices. IT Director 12/2009 - Current
• Promoted from Software Engineer to IT Director January 1, 2016
• MS SQL Database ◦ Development and maintenance of SQL scripts and stored procedures for database tasks ◦ Database design, development, and maintenance ◦ SSIS and SSRS development
• .NET Website and MVC Implementation
• C# Console Application Development
• Client and Vendor System Integration and Support ◦ Export and import processing of large datasets (ETL) ◦ Manage online Help Desk ◦ Client setup and implementation
• Security Implementation
• Team Management and Mentoring ◦ Led team of up to 12 staff offshore in India.
• Software Development Life Cycle ◦ Requirements Analysis ◦ Design ◦ Implementation ◦ Testing/Validation ◦ Evolution
- IT Director at Allegiance Group, LLC
- Software Developer at Systen, LLC
- Automotive Technician at Randy Reed Automotive
- Night Closing Manager at CORBAN, Inc
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Computer Information Systems
- - general
• I.T. Director for a 16-site multi-disciplinary healthcare provider in southeastern North Carolina
• Responsible for the overall day to day operations of the I.T. department
• Responsible for the overall I.T. Decision making for the entire organization
• Provide level 2 and beyond support for I.T. related issues
• Lead a small team of I.T. staff in their day to day work and also in their professsional development
• Develop and maintain all I.T. related policies and procedures
• Travel to all sites to provide support and guidance as needed
• Maintain all network infrastructure to include all switch equipment and servers
• Overall administration of all backups of ciritical systems and data
• Maintain a centralized inventory of all devices on the network utilizing automated tools
• Server as the Information Security Officer for the organization
• Administer and maintain an ongoing security awareness system.
• Establish and maintain policies and procedures to streamline the overall I.T. processes
• Administer all I.T. equipment procurement
- IT Director at Commwell Health
- IT Manager, North America at Medel-El
- Network Manager at Maria Parham Medical Center
- Network Infrastructure Design Engineer/Estimator and Company IT Manager/Outside IT Support at Strategic Connections, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Continuing Education
I am currently the IT Director for a health insurance group. I support 75 users 4 servers, PBX system, Phone Dialer software in 2 offices. Primary duties include onsite support, repairs, and installs of mainly Servers, domain, workstations, managed firewalls (Cisco, Meraki, etc..) net printers, laptops, switches, routers and VPN. Fast paced environment with demanding hours and 100% uptime required. Any technical issues that arise I am also responsible for resolving. I was also responsible for Lead generation via website and social media marketing
- IT Director at PCH/ Prime Care Health
- IT/ Network Administrator at Adios Golf Club
- IT/Desktop Support senior technician at SCI Global/ Plumchoice
- Network Administrator at Dr. Klein Chiropractor
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - not
Cnc Operator Level 2, L.W. Schneider Job Experience 2/years Leader of a team meeting deadlines while keeping Smith & Wesson Blueprint tolerance and standards Group leader for decision making whilst directing others in production Information System Illinois Valley Community Hospital Job Experience 1 /year Help Desk Support Troubleshooting end user problems remotely Worked with Systems Analysts to problem solve software compatibility and distribution on specialized equipment Worked directly with the current Network Administrator for a better understanding of the core networking environment Network Administrator JFK Spring Valley Dst. 99 Job Experience 1/years System's Administrator Building Telecommunication Facilities Camera System's Network Administrator Proper Network Documentation Core Network Firewall, Routers, and Switches Network Schema and Planning Wireless AP Planning and Distribution Server Administration OSX/ESXi/Windows IT Director Putnam County CUSD 535 Job Experience 1/years System's Administrator District's Telecommunication systems District's Camera Systems District's Security Systems Server 2012 Active Directory Environment Print services, DHCP, DNS Network Administrator District's network connections from demarcation point District's content filters, firewalls, and switching environment Google Admin for 1-1 Environment Responsible for maintaining 1100+ Devices Chromebook Purchasing, Maintenance, Distribution, Licensing Director of Training District student/staff technology training Classroom implementation of new technology Purchasing Procurement of district hardware and software Product licensing hardware, software, and curriculum packages Chromebook leasing Instructor at Illinois Valley Community College Job Experience 2/years Instructor for Network Administrator curriculum Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2012 Advanced Windows PC troubleshooting upgrade repair
- IT Director at Putnam County School District 535
9 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Computer Network Administration
Although I began in the warehouse at Beacon, my passion has always been in technology. Through opportunities to show my skills in IT, I was offered the role of IT Director. My duties include the following:
• Support Microsoft Windows server technologies, operating systems, Exchange, and virtualization platforms.
• Provide support for all Office 365 programs
• Provide desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
• Produce, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- I.T. Director at Beacon Fasteners & Components
- Certified Forklift Operator at Beacon Fasteners & Components
- Machine Operator at Tomoegawa
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - A.S.
In March of 2017, Newcor, Inc. was acquired by CIE Automotive, a global automotive supplier of components and sub-assemblies headquartered in Bilbao, Spain, and became part of the companies Machining Division. Continued in the position of IT director for the Newcor companies, now referred to as CIE Newcor, reporting to the CIE Newcor General Manager and the CIE Automotive Aluminum/Machining Divisions Information Systems Director. Under direction of new ownership, in the process of new projects to implement and transition to CIE Corporate/Divisional standard applications and systems. Some examples include replacing the current legacy ERP/EDI applications, implementation of a Manufacturing Execution System for shop floor integration, introduction of BI systems for data analysis, reporting and business process improvement, transition from on premises e-mail servers to a hosted solution.
- IT Director at CIE NEWCOR
- IT Director at NEWCOR, Inc.
- Corporate Information Technology Manager at NEWCOR, Inc.
- Corporate Information Systems Administrator at NEWCOR, Inc.
2 years at this Job
- Atteneded Classes toward Bachelor's of Science degree - Computer Science, Minor Business Management
- Associates of Science Degree - Computer Science
- Associates in Applied Science Degree - Electrical Engineering Technology
VRL-Eurofins Laboratories - 2100 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles CA The IT Director is responsible for oversight of the infrastructure functions in Los Angeles in support of overall business objectives: including servers, networks, databases, phones, workstations and printers. Ensures infrastructure availability to support the business growth and strategy. Provides technical and process leadership while partnering with all departments to drive the delivery of infrastructure and business applications. Builds relationships with departments to balance information technology with ongoing systems reliability. Essential Job Duties:
• Focus on the following priorities: Availability of servers, networks, databases, workstations, printers, etc. Performance & Compliance - good response time, stable processing, systems and processes are secure and sound Cost – expenses are planned, controlled, and communicated. Security – technical, administrative and physical safeguards
• Performs project management on critical projects and mentors team members in project management as appropriate.
• Ensure all team members adhere to the SDLC, and CAP processes and guidelines.
• Manages vendors that are part of our solutions in the best interest of the company.
• Participates in and ensures 7 x 24 support of assigned systems and infrastructure. Identifies root cause of issues and implements permanent solutions. Implements proactive monitoring to ensure early warnings and quick recovery.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills by mentoring, coaching, and giving timely, accurate feedback to employees for development purposes.
• Ensures that Change Control processes are followed and Changes implemented do not cause system outages or impacts.
• Participates in the Post-Mortem process to ensure root cause is identified & action items are completed to prevent future outages or reduce duration of outages.
• Make recommendations that contribute to overall company success.
• Demonstrate IT management excellence around technical skills such as strategy, planning, estimating, ITIL, compliance, managing risk, performance monitoring, as well as behavioral skills, such as thinking ahead, attention to detail and the ability to influence
• Ensures Los Angeles IT staff creates and updates help desk tickets to ensure our metrics are accurate and timely.
• Effectively communicate with all levels of management regarding applicable IT areas
• Completes assigned work and/or projects on time and within budget.
• Have a good grasp of all expense and capital needs for Los Angeles IT to assist in budget preparation for the next year.
• Broad understanding of HIPAA. Ensure security is improved and updated based on assessment priorities within Los Angeles.
• Demonstrate ability to manage conflicts and issues regarding matters of significance
• Demonstrate ability to make hiring and termination decisions Skills
• Project management
• Strong verbal communication
• Conflict resolution
• Team leadership
• Data management
• Process implementation
• Budgeting and finance
• Extremely organized
• Risk management processes and analysis
• Staff development Industry Experience:
- IT Director at VRL-Eurofins
- Information Technology Director at Mendez National Institute of Transplantation
- Systems Controller II at State Farm Insurance Company
3 years, 7 months at this Job