Responsible for development of internal software systems to support day to day operations. Customizations included customizations to Great Plains and other internal systems using a variety of development tools
Director of Internal Development
• Led a team of internal developers who were responsible for customizations to internal systems and reporting needs of the organization IT Director
• Reported to CFO and responsible for management of IT budget including personnel, software and hardware required to support day to day operations at Backoffice.
- IT Director at BACKOFFICE ASSOCIATES LLC
- Great Plains Technical Consultant at INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Software Consultant at MANAGEMENT INFORMATION CONSULTING
- Software Consultant at SOFTRAX
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
The Information Technology (IT) Director reports directly to the CFO. The IT Director is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day IT operations including computer operations, data control, and providing operational support.
• The position requires a highly motivated self-starter with exceptional customer service focus, and a well-rounded technical background that includes experience in the support of desktop, server, network, software applications, and telephone systems including Voice-Over-Internet-Protocol
• Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning;
• Develop appropriate IT policies and procedures;
• Communicate clearly with Corporate Officers, manufacturing leadership teams as well as end users if IT services;
• Provide strategic direction for Information Technology.
• Review and participate in all core technical design discussions; review and approve solution architecture and implementation decisions for bugs, new features; ensure adherence to software engineering principles: DevOps, QA best practices, change management.
- IT Director at VistaPharm, Inc
- Senior IT Manager at Bausch & Lomb / Bausch Health Companies
- IT Manager, Logistics at Bausch & Lomb / Bausch Health Companies
- Manager at Bausch & Lomb / Bausch Health Companies
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MS in Computer Information Systems - Management
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
- AAS in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
Stafford, TX - 2009-Present
Faith-based, non-profit organization that helps communities in developing countries to create sustainable water,
sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) programs in response to the global water crisis.
Manage all information technology functions and activities for the organization (380 Employees worldwide).
Recruit, hire, mentor, and supervise team members; report to the Senior IT Director. Manage 6-figure budget and direct the full lifecycles of software development projects.
Establish and maintain relationships with regional offices as well as international teams to identify
opportunities for improvement, including email and remote access to network resources. Oversee Azure-based
data warehouse infrastructure.
KEY CONTRIBUTIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
◼ Led multiple key projects and initiatives over a 9-year period that included:
- Designing and implementing Citrix high-availability XenServer environment
- Configure and Support Microsoft Azure Environment
- Creating network/server architecture to protect against hardware failure and natural disasters.
◼ Improved auditing efficiency by over 50% through centralizing all international accounting data to provide easier, quicker information access.
◼ Increased the organization's internet access speed by 75% through overseeing internet upgrade from T-1 to a direct fiber access.
14220 Park Row #404, Houston, TX 77084
• [email protected] ◼ Improved server speed and uptime through researching, selecting, and implementing redundant ISCSI storage network. ◼ Increased computing ROI via Cloud solution, leveraging Azure for data warehouse infrastructure.
- IT Director at LIVING WATER INTERNATIONAL
- Network Administrator at TEXAS SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS
- Systems Support Technician at ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
10 years at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
Accomplished IT professional with over 20 years of experience in project management, migration, implementation, administration and support of enterprise networking solutions. Possess diverse technical knowledge derived from rapid learning and effective application of cutting-edge technology. Proven record of leading teams that assess technical challenges and transform ideas into workable solutions.
ABRIDGED CAREER HISTORY
DUPRE' ENERGY SERVICES, Lafayette, LA 2006-Present
Currently serve as IT Director for Dupre' Energy Services, which is a management company that manages various small to medium sized companies the serve the oilfield industry. These companies include or have included Bravo Aviation, LLC, CSI Inspection Services, Diverse Scaffold Services, Dolphin Energy Equipment, Dupre' Interests, LLC, Dupre' Partners, LLC, KSW Environmental Services, KSW Oilfield Rentals, and Pro-Tek Field Services.
• Designed and implemented a flexible network infrastructure in order to support multiple small to medium sized companies.
• Designed and implemented Cisco VPN based tunnels to provide network connectivity to all offices. Implemented Microsoft Always On connectivity for mobile users.
• Implemented Physical to Virtual migration via VMWare utilizing Veeam for backups, server replication and failover scenarios.
• Implementing Hybrid solutions for companies utilizing Office 365, Microsoft Azure Environment, and Microsoft Intune for mobile device management.
• Led team in supporting over 500 users and over 1,000 devices, both company owned and BYOD.
• Responsible for over $750,000 technology budget, vendor negotiations, and Microsoft Enterprise agreement management.
- IT Director at DUPRE' ENERGY SERVICES
- Independent IT Consultant at KGRESOURCES, LLC
- Network Infrastructure Manager at VENTURE TRANSPORT LOGISTICS
- Senior Network Administrator at OCEAN ENERGY, INC
13 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
I am currently the IT Director at DTC Computer Supplies. My daily duties are to maintain the internal network as well
as troubleshooting PCs for staff. I oversee all off-site backup and manage 3 other remote networks as a part of the service offerings of DTC Computer Supplies. I am familiar with advanced data recovery and backup as well as
troubleshooting proprietary software. I have an expansive documentation library that I keep and regularly update
each time there's a network change.
● Ticket Tracking
● Backup Architecture Design
● Script GUI Design
● Sales and Quoting
● Virtual Server Deployment
● LTO Tape Backup
● Improvised Solutions
● Server 2016 Management
● Software Support
● Remote Support
● Domain Deployment
● Network Management
● Storage Management
● Fabric Drive Array Deployment
● VPN Deployment
- IT Director at DTC Computer Supplies, INC
- Small Business Owner at Access Forge Computer Repair
- Junior Service Technician at Computer Renaissance
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Annex 3 (Contractor at the U.S. Military Facility on Diego Garcia) - IT Director and Contractor representative for all Communications as outlined in the Base Operating Support (BOS) contract - Directed and coordinated the daily tasking of approximately 100 personnel - Provided sound and timely recommendations for changes/updates to current company operating policy - Provided recommendations and solutions for budgetary and general business decisions - Represented communications-related matters in negotiating sessions with government personnel - Managed an annual salary budget of $2M and a materials budget of $3M. Through sound business practices, held salary budget at or below 3% annual increase. Reduced material costs by recognizing and eliminating waste and/or correcting systemic underestimating by company Planners and Estimators. Received 36 straight months of the grade of Exceptional by U.S. Government Contract counterpart. Led several highly visible projects to successful completion. Developed and gave presentations to Senior Military and Government Representatives on behalf of Company.
- IT Director at DG21 LLC
- IT/IA/LNSC Manager at DG21 LLC
- Sr. Network Engineer at DG21 LLC
- Associate Network Systems Engineer at DG21 LLC
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Issaquah, WA) 1996-Present
Lakeside Industries is one of the largest privately owned heavy highway contractors and manufacturer of hot and cold mix asphalt with annual revenues in excess of $100 million across 31 locations in multiple states.
As the IT Director I am responsible for leading the IT team by setting the overall direction and objectives of the department and ensuring alignment between technology initiatives and business goals. Ultimately, I am responsible for the digital experience for every person in the organization.
My core accountability areas include user's digital experience, business leadership, security, infrastructure, service and support delivery (ITSM) and project management. I am also responsible for the staffing, budgeting, developing policies and procedures, licensing, vendor selection, negotiation and contract and SLA management.
I have 22 years of progressive advancement and responsibility.
• Digital Experience - Ensure that every employee has a modern desktop and application experience that enables them to work efficiently.
• Business Leadership - I serve as the expert technical resource for department and organizational leadership. My primary responsibilities include developing long-term strategic plans, research, analyze and recommend new and emerging technology solutions. Effectively communicate the operational and strategic goals of technology to the business through consistent reporting and KPIs. Managed a operational budget in excess of $1.2 million.
• Security & Risk Management - Oversees design and implementation of digital security including firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, data security at rest and in transit, PCI compliance and Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Administer a complete business continuity and disaster recovery plan. Ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, systems and services to support business goals. Reduced employee risks through training by 80%
• Infrastructure - Design and support of a WAN spanning 3 states, 31 LAN sites including fiber and copper dedicated services, wireless LAN and VPN including switch and router configurations. Design and support for datacenters deployed on premise utilizing virtualization technologies and cloud-based deployments in Azure for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services. Projects include Office 365, Exchange Online and SharePoint Online deployments and migrations. I provide expertise in system upgrades, software and hardware installations, software migrations, and overall system maintenance.
• ITSM - Ensure that employees receive prompt and helpful support from the Help Desk team while maintaining adherence to an ITIL based framework and maintaining accountability to organization SLAs. Maintained a 99% satisfaction rating.
• Project Management - Implemented an agile based project management program for various teams and projects utilizing a Kanban methodology emphasizing communications and constraint planning, Reduced IT project delivery time by 60%.
- IT Director at Lakeside Industries
- Network Administrator, Network Engineer, IT Manager, IT Director at Lakeside Industries
- Messaging Engineer at CompTia A+, Network+
- Messaging Engineer I at Weyerhaeuser
23 years at this Job
- Associate Arts - Arts & Sciences
IT Customer Services * Reports directly to the Vice President of Information Technology Security & Compliance. * IT Director of Account Administration group that is responsible for the maintenance / administration of Active Directory / Exchange network accounts and application access for over 60,000 Aramark employees. * Responsible for Oracle Identity Management product that houses over 250,000 individual end user records used for provisioning and access to various corporate applications. * Management of various IT groups to ensure that all levels of SOX compliance remain constant, this includes working with key stakeholders in the continue development of a corporate wide access management policy. * Full accountability for financial budgetary and projection responsibilities for an Aramark cost center. Project Manager IT Customer Services * Program Manager responsible for the implementation of ServiceNow (a corporate enterprise SaaS-based IT Service Management system) with a total cost value of 1.2 million dollars. The three year effort included the development and deployment of a suite of applications that provided automated workflows and integration between numerous related IT and business processes. * Project Manager for the development and implementation of a Contract Lifecycle Management application that interfaces with Salesforce.com. Application provides Legal department with the ability to manage agreements through the contract lifespan while supporting the company contract compliance requirements. * Project Manager for a multitude of IT related functional projects that spans across all Aramark business units. Project examples include the implementation of an Employee Self Service web based application; an electronic Capital Expenditure request / approval workflow and active directory domain migration project for over 6000 users. * Provided support, consulting and project management to 3rd party out sourcing initiative with total budget costs of $1,200,000.
- IT Director at Aramark Inc
- IT Manager / Project Manager at Aramark Inc
- Manager Desktop Support at Aramark Inc
- Project Manager at Aramark Inc
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
IT Director for a diverse financial services company, including managing a 200 user call center and a 50 user back end service center. All applications for the business were run in house and managed by my staff. We hosted our own VOIP servers that covered multiple offices nationwide. Responsible for the entire IT environment, including multople active directories, in-house Exchange servers, various SQL and MySQL Database serviers, load balanced terminal servers, substancial number of physical and virtual servers, local and at our own cloud, dozens of web servers, data protection, all networking, routing, vpn for all offices, purchased all hardware, complete network design, budget planning, and managed the entire IT staff.
- IT Director at R&D Marketing
- IT Director at Cool Jobs
- Senior IT Consultant at RRA/ All Bases Covered
11 years, 5 months at this Job
Minneapolis, MN $15B diversified manufacturing company with expertise purchasing and turning around businesses that deliver superior operating income using 80 / 20 tool box technology.
IT Director 2016 - 2018
Global IT leader for division consisting of 4 business units manufacturing capital equipment and chemicals with 12 sites globally with annual revenue of $250M. Responsible for hardware, software, datacenters, networks, voice, helpdesk, security, DR and projects, supporting 650 end users.
STRATEGY | ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
• Developed a global IT strategy to support organic growth targets in collaboration with division leaders.
• Served as IT advisor for Division leadership including sales, marketing, engineering and operations.
• Worked closely with corporate CISO to roll out division security framework to protect cloud and on prem environments
• Developed a centralized process to address 650+ global internal users including KPIs for systems and projects.
• Lead a global IT team and multiple vendors, including infrastructure, ERP, MRP, CRM and support.
• Developed and maintained a business continuity plan TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | PROJECT LEADERSHIP
• Implemented global SDWAN solution connecting network of facilities. Resulting in 500% improvement in engineering data transfer (Bill of material updates) between US and China.
• Upgraded obsolete infrastructure. Evaluated and select new technology and vendors moving to modular scalable solution (Nutanix)
• Consolidated 8 data centers in US, Asia and Europe, establishing one in US and one in China.
• Oversee a portfolio of technology projects including inhouse and through vendors.
• Coach and mentor IT managers, engineers and project managers.
- IT Director at ITW
- Director | Senior Manager IT at MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL, Minneapolis
- Process Excellence Coach at Security and Fraud
- Business Systems Analyst at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Chemical Engineering
- MBA - Technology Management
- Master's Degree in Computer Science / Software Systems - Computer Science / Software Systems