IT Engineer level 1
- IT engineer level 1 at Ensono
- at Technisource, Security Administration for Acxiom
- Advanced Technical Support at Verizon/Alltel Wireless
- Desk Clerk at Comfort Inn
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Network administration
- - Psychology and general studies
IT Engineer responsible for all aspects of IT support, Delivery and Maintenance for Lego Land California. Service and support of over 100 Network machines, servers, Wireless infrastructure and Database systems.
- Senior IT Engineer at Magic Memories LLC
- Computer Technician at Best Buy
- IT Administrator at PRAVA Construction Services Inc
- Lead IT at Shoe Metro
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Experienced engineer working for a managed service provider supporting information technology and project management for businesses across the greater Seattle and Portland areas. Customer focused, self-starter with excellent communication skills. Specializing in Windows Server administration physical or virtual running in Azure, Hyper-V, AWS and VMware. Backup and data recovery utilizing StorageCraft, remote management, automation thru ConnectWise and administration of Office 365 suite of products.
- IT Engineer at Maxwell IT
- Senior Technician at Tiger Custom Computers LLC
- Information Technology Technician at Volunteers Of America Western Washington
- Identity and Access Management Analyst | Service Desk Technician at Providence Health & Services
10 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science 56 of 94 credits completed - Computer Information Systems
• Promoted from Assoc IT Engineer Applications
• Supervise and execute code deployments to Production and non-Production environments using IBM WebSphere Application Server and IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
• Configure and maintain environments in IBM WebSphere Application Server.
• Install, configure, and upgrade Splunk products on Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
• Monitor system logs and troubleshoot errors in IBM WebSphere Application Server and Splunk.
• Work with multiple teams to provide support for code deployments and server configurations.
• Automate deployment processes of files (such as .ear, .jar, and scripts), directory creation, and certificate renewal to reduce time and human error.
• Create documentation for tools and procedures.
- IT Engineer Applications at Kaiser Permanente
- Build/Release Engineer at LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc
- Build/Release Engineer at GreyHill Consulting, L.L.C
- SQA Consultant - Firmware SQA Engineer at GreyHill Consulting, L.L.C
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
The TJX Companies, Inc., Marlborough, MA
Two River Community Bank, Fanwood, NJ
• Created a proof of concept for Secure DevOps Pipeline using Jenkins, SonarQube, JFrog lllArtifactory, GitHound and Azure
• Created proof of concept for Master Data Management to automate deploy Java programs lllusing Agile, Jenkins and Java
• Managed data queries from Legacy system to Oracle databases using SQL
• Initiated and managed Scrum and Kanban planning at daily standups
• Developed automated processes to cleanse, convert, and load data into Hyperion tool
• Managed payments for mortgages and loans through Excel and Outlook
• Developed and maintained customer relationship through courteous customer service
• Clarified customer complaint on product or service problem by determining the cause and lllsolution
- IT Engineer at TJX Companies
5 months at this Job
- bachelor of science in computer science - science & business combined
* Self Employed. Provide individual client facing support for Networks, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, Microsoft Office, Windows/UNIX/Linux installation, configuration, optimization, patching, malware and virus detection for small business and residential clients * Creating subnets for small office and home office (SOHO) LANs, WANs, using Cisco IOS, network, and system security audits and hardening, backups, system imaging, VPNs, and file sharing
- IT Engineer at IT Support
- Test Engineer at IBM
- Independent IT Consultant at Independent IT Professional
- Network Engineer at Gulf Stream Communications
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- 1 Yr course work - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Diploma - Electronic Technician
- - CompTia A+, Network+ Certification, Training for: Win 7 Config, Server2008: Network Infrastructure, Active Directory
As an IT Engineer, I support server software, switches, routers and websites along with hardware components.
- IT Engineer at PetSmart
- System and Data Analyst Contractor at Progilisys
- Senior Solutions Consultant at Blackboard
- Solutions Consultant at Blackboard
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics in Sales CRM - Electronics
After moving to U.S. from Russia I work as a IT testing engineer. Testing network devices like a switches, routers, gateways, access points (Cisco, ARUBA, SonicWall, HP, Brocade), wiping all customer data and settings.
- IT Engineer at SIPI Asset Recovery
- Support IT Engineer at Statute for the FSUE "Rosmorport"
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Telecommunications, VOIP, Unified Communications, Broadsoft, Pure Connect, AudioCodes, Analyst ,Solutions, Telecom, Engineer.
- IT Engineer at Baystate Health
18 years at this Job
• Installed, monitored, and maintained software, hardware, switches, servers, IP cameras, VOIP phones, and various other network devices Adaptability
• Installed, imaged, troubleshot, and repaired over 1,500 workstations located throughout campus Collaboration
• Collaborated with project supervisors to ensure IT projects were on schedule and within budget Strong Work Ethic
• Team lead for Cisco Jabber softphone software
• Conducted wireless site surveys using Ekahau wireless design software Time Management
• Worked with VMware ESXi 6.5 and vCenter to install and manage virtual machines Critical Thinking
• Created /maintained users, computers, and GPOs via Active Directory
• Led a team of IT employees to ensure productivity, service up-time, and safe Leadership operation of daily objectives
• Researched new products and trained IT staff
• Team lead for Equitrac print management
• Provided after hours support when required EDUCATION
- IT Engineer at Baker College
- Computer Technician at Baker College
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Information - Technology and Security
- Associate of Computer - access points and Cisco VOIP telephony