The IT Engineer is responsible for fixing and maintaining a company's IT systems; this is vital because these
systems enable organizations to operate and communicate with one another daily.
• Install new hardware and software.
• Setting up accounts for company employees with passwords and permissions.
• Monitoring a company's systems with security the prime objective.
• Fixing network faults.
• Installing antivirus protection.
• Coming up with IT solutions to fix a company's problems.
- IT Engineer at TAMS International Consultant
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Cybersecurity
- Bachelor's - Software & Information System
ETA Group; Power Project Division, Dubai
Role: IT Engineer (Jan 2011 to Mar 2018) · Installation, Managing and Troubleshooting - Microsoft products including Windows Server 2008 ,windows 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 10 and Office 2010, 2013,2016.
· Worked on Cisco Routers (Cisco 1800/1700/1900 series) & Switches (Cisco 2960,2950 Series)
· Installing, configuring, troubleshooting Routers, switches, VLAN, Local Area Networks & Wireless Network.
· Designed & Implemented Networking Technologies like LAN, WAN, WLAN, FTP, Telnet, SSH,
VPN, TCP/IP, IPV4, IPv6, IP Subnetting, VLSM, VLAN, VTP, STP.
· Installation & configuration of DNS, Active Directory and DHCP servers, WSCS, WDS.
· Configuring VLANs, Inter-VLAN routing and VTP, STP.
· Good understanding of OSI Model, IP Addressing / Subnetting.
· Implementation of Routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF and EIGRP.
· Configuration of NAT & ACL. · Troubleshooting of network related Issues, reachability issues, routing issue.
· Managing Active Directory and supporting users and troubleshooting desktop applications.
· Creating users in Active Directory, managing group policies, creating backups and recovery.
• Creation of Domain user in Server to access the user from all the Local Area Network.
• Create and apply group policies to Active Directory site system. · Configuring & Administering Email in Microsoft outlook and troubleshooting the common issues in Outlook. Creation of Mailbox, PST File and administering Backup and Restore. · Create LPO and Procure IT Equipments and Devices. · Providing Training and Administrates the ERP system used in the company (SAP).
• Establishing printer sharing, configuring network printers & Troubleshooting. ETA Group; Power Project Division, Dubai Role: Procurement cum Commercial Executive (Apr 2007 to Dec 2010) · Prepare the purchase orders in SAP MM by liaising & actively negotiating with vendors and end users. · Obtain quotations from suppliers for requisitioned materials on timely basis.
• Invite the quotation from the vendors, negotiate the best prices and prepare the comparative analysis and get the approval from senior management. · Creating Purchase requisition, purchase order in SAP MM Module for project services, materials, asset and other requirements. · Booking all project Invoices in SAP MM Module using MIRO. · Monitor Vendor payment clearance. · Processed, entered, tracked, sent, and received invoices for all departments. · Send invoices to appropriate recipients to inform them of payments due, received, or covered. · Recognize the lack of PO on invoices and documents and resolving the issue. · Check and update monthly status of cleared and pending purchase order, goods issue & goods receipt and coordinate with those concerned. · Monthly submit list of invoices regularization details to Accounts department for processing payment to suppliers. · Cancel any inappropriate GR or IR as per accounts department requirement. · Reported any past due invoices to appropriate channels. · Create and update budget for the exceed WBS Element in SAP PS. · Giving Training to the end users for creating purchase orders, GR entries, IR entries etc. in SAP.
- IT Engineer at Emirates Trading Agency (ETA)-Power Project Division
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
in vantage bpo services. Mank Business Solutions LLP Base office: - Mumbai corporate Senior IT Engineer current working in mank business solutions. DECLARATION:- I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: Yours Sincerely Place: Mumbai
- IT Engineer at EPECIFIC BPO SERVICES
- IT Engineer at MOBILETELY COMPANY
9 months at this Job
- B.COM - Mumbai
- IT Engineer at Montgomery IT Department
- at Victoria Court
at this Job
- Certificate - Fundamentals/Advanced
City: Parque Industrial Aeropuerto, Zacatecas, Mexico Period: 2012 to 2013 Company Profile: Automotive Technology Customized Motors Position: IT Engineer SR Work Functions: Manage and administrated the IT infrastructure locally for the company, coordinated the installation and configuration of all the IT equipment installed in the NOC Racks, Wiring CAT 6, Router, Core Switch, Switches, IDF's in production area, Intranet with Orange Networks, Dedicated E1's, Cisco Aironet Wireless AP's distribution and installation, Installation and configuration of Windows Servers, Installation administration of Active Directory manage users and groups implementation and modification of GPO's, replications, configuration and troubleshooting of Lotus Notes, configuration and troubleshooting of VPN PPTP accounts, installation of Windows operating system on workstations, imaging of workstations, imaging of Server, Server's backups ( Locally ), vlans, DHCP, DNS installation and administration, File Server installation and administration, troubleshooting workstations, laptops, user control with DNS, management of the CCTV circuit for the plant times and backups, implementation of any special task requested by the Managers. Telephone system control and administration. Control and organization of technicians. Reported directly to superiors located in the United States headquarters in Springfield TN.
- IT Engineer SR at JOHNSON ELECTRIC
- Manager of the Technologies and Information Department at SECRETARIA DE TURISMO DE PUEBLA (SECTUR)
- FREELANCE at Tijuana BCN
- Support Engineer Level 3 at THE PLANET WEBHOSTING VPS AND DEDICATED SERVER SERVICES
1 year at this Job
As an IT Engineer, I support server software, switches, routers and websites along with hardware components.
- IT Engineer at PetSmart
- System and Data Analyst Contractor at Progilisys
- Senior Solutions Consultant / CSI II / Technical Support Manager at Blackboard Inc.
- Customer Product Support Engineer at TeleDirect International, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics - Sales CRM
Maxwell IT is a Managed Service Provider. I primarily worked as a helpdesk technician at Maxwell IT. However I filled a lot of other roles as well. I did site visits with clients helping take care of on-site maintenance of printers, laptops, desktops, servers, etc. I was also tasked with organizing the entire firms(Maxwell IT) information database to another software platform.
- IT Engineer at Maxwell IT
- Founder at Urban PC Pro’s
- Electronics Technician at CRDN
- Sales Associate at UPS
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- - Computer Science and Information Systems
* Self Employed. Provide individual client facing support for Networks, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, Microsoft Office, Windows/UNIX/Linux installation, configuration, optimization, patching, malware and virus detection for small business and residential clients * Creating subnets for small office and home office (SOHO) LANs, WANs, using Cisco IOS, network, and system security audits and hardening, backups, system imaging, VPNs, and file sharing
- IT Engineer at IT Support
- Test Engineer at IBM
- Independent IT Consultant at Independent IT Professional
- Network Engineer at Gulf Stream Communications
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- 1 Yr course work - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Diploma - Electronic Technician
- - CompTia A+, Network+ Certification, Training for: Win 7 Config, Server2008: Network Infrastructure, Active Directory
- I.T. Engineer at Becker I.T. Service
- Hand Detail Car Wash at Ancira
- Cashier at Sea World San Antonio
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Ginco General Contracting is a firm specialized in construction. As an IT Engineer in Ginco General Contracting I'm responsible for providing IT support to Ginco's,
Client's and Consultant's offices at all running projects. Current Running Projects: 9
Major Client: Emaar, Nakheel, Dubai Properties, Wasl Properties etc
Major Consultant: BH-NS, AE7, Dewan, Lacasa, Awaj etc Responsibilities:
➢ Designing and implementing complete Network for site offices inclusive of Installation of cables, switches, routers, servers.
➢ Managing and Administering MS Windows Server, DHCP server, DNS server etc.
➢ Implementing domains, ADDS, Users and group policies, file Sharing Policies.
➢ Installation of VoIP PBX (PBX server and IP Telephones).
➢ Installation of Biometric Attendance Machine.
➢ Installation of wireless Point to Point (P2P) and Point to Multipoint (P2M) Network.
➢ Supporting and deploying Windows server, Windows 10, 8, 7, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, Focus and other office environmental software. Page 1 of 3
➢ Implementation of data backup policies and cloud data Implementation for data sharing.
➢ Supporting IT projects with end-to-end system solutions.
➢ Managing all fixed IT Assets by labeling them and updating record in Ms Excel.
➢ Troubleshooting, software and hardware problems on PCs, laptops, workstations and printers.
➢ Consulting individuals and groups on computer equipment needs and recommending upgrade options.
- IT Engineer at Ginco General Contracting LLC
- Gujrat Campus (Lecturer(Part Time) at ARID Agriculture University
- Network Administrator at Shahi Sawari pvt ltd
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Sciences