Provide IT Executive management consulting services; Infrastructure Assessment, Asset and Procurement Management, PMO, Infrastructure and Organizational Transformation, Risk and Compliance as well as Service Delivery.
- Senior IT Executive Management Consultant at
- Interim Director of IT Infrastructure at Green Growth Brands
- Senior IT Executive Consultant at
- Senior IT Executive Consultant - Omega ATC at
12 years, 7 months at this Job
Accomplished IT Executive Support manager with demonstrated success aligning business requirements and strategy with real time IT solutions for day to day operations. Proven manager drives discipline in all phases of the project life cycle using collaboration and effective communication within/across all departments. Regarded for leading overall IT project performance and serves as single point of contact for executive staff briefings of progress, status and identified risks on projects. Proven track record of cultivating teams with strong relationships in a fast paced environment while remaining customer centric and profitable
IT Service Desk Management Experience
Underconsumption, Dallas TX, 2001-Present
Escalation/Executive IT Support Manager/Special Projects
• Investigate and oversee issues reported by Customers, Employees and Vendors in a timely and efficient manner
• Project responsibility for procurement, research and purchases of all new software to include Installation, Setup and Testing
• Commission and oversee training of staff and interns to foster knowledge transfer and certify team is properly skilled
• Oversee the use of equipment and programs by team members to ensure efficiency
• Facilitate and participate in audio/video conferencing with customers and other department heads domestic and international using VOIP/Telepresence/We Link/Zoom
• Managed Disaster Recovery for hardware and software compliance
• Implement company SLA's
• Collaborate with Research and Development(R&D) on Quality Assurance (Q&A) matters
• Create, design and publish documentation on IT related policy and procedures for company use
• Track and manage updates for inventory control
- IT Executive Support manager at SantanderConsumerUSA
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- AAS - Mechanical Electrical Technologies
• Configure mobile devices for corporate usage.
• Image both Mac and Windows laptops.
• Support 100+ clients with executive IT services.
• Troubleshoot conference equipment.
• Managed laptop replace/repair for executive clients.
• Manage active directory for clients.
• Order new laptops and copy the data from to old to the new.
• Assist clients with the VPN Printer and Wifi.
• Assisted with new hire set up and system access.
- IT Executive Services at AT&T
- Tier II Network Support Engineer at AT&T
- Configuration Engineer at
- Provisioning Technical Engineer at AT&T
2 years at this Job
- Computer Science Degree
Executive assistant, serving executives from various IT professions and different geographic areas. Expense reporting, travel arrangements for
principals, purchasing, employee data management, time reporting, purchasing and all other infrastructure software programs and processes.
Event management-IT summit, large off-site conferences. Develop
administrative processes and, once tested, published the processes to the Seagate community at large as leading practices. Strengths:
• Excellent computer skills; calendar management, serving multiple executives
• Administrative: travel arranging,expense report, Domestic and International, process visas,
• Team work / Team leader
• Create and apply effective processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs and errors
• Outstanding office management skills, account payable and receivable
• Reconcile IT Billing; IT monthly Accrual
• Process PO and Invoice for IT Telecom
• Coordinate All Hands meeting
• Coordinate IT Network and e Security Summit; Application and all the logistics Accomplishments:
• Create The User's Guide as a reference for an office temp, unfamiliar with various Seagate processes.
• Did Logistic- IT Network & e Security Summit for 250 people around the Globe. Received award
• Started new procedures for IT Operation in San Jose where there was none before.
• I coordinated and organized the Worldwide SA/DBA meeting for SJDC operations Senior Director. Received award.
• Helped with orientation and training for new Director and managers. Education:
• 1976 Graduated High School
• 1984-1986 City College
• 2000 - present constant company-internal education and updates. Attend all and host many for Seagate Technology in new applications as they are launched, including Account Payable / Oracle ERP Applications (Procurement, shipping, asset management);email and document sharing application such as Google Docs, Google site, Google groups.
• 2012 Administrative Certificate of Achievement
• 2014 Administrative Certificate of Achievement
• 2016 Administrative Certificate of Achievement
- IT Executive Assistant at Seagate Technology
- Accounting Clerk at Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Accounting, Business Administration and Management, General
Responsible for providing exceptional support to the IT Executive, his leadership team and broader organization of 100 employees (including many senior resources at Director level and above).
• Prioritize and maintain calendars, oversee department moves, check and distribute mail, answer telephones, draft memos and letters, fax documents, photocopying, assist in travel itineraries, complete expense reports and check requests, order and maintain office supplies, create and maintain filing system
• Reconcile annual budgets, setup requisitions and purchase orders and process invoices
• Onboard IT contractors by setting them up in Workday, coordinating appropriate system access, procuring necessary equipment and software and ensuring they have a desk location to work from
• Provide assistance with Expat requirements including PWC taxes, family travel and Cartus Expense reporting
• Handled all logistics involved in relocated seating for department to support renovation of our former office space
- Executive Administrative Assistant to IT Executive of Strategic Planning at UNUM GROUP
- Executive Administrative Assistant at UNUM GROUP
- Executive Administrative Assistant to IT Executive at UNUM GROUP
- Administrative Assistant to AVP HR/Payroll at UNUM GROUP
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Providing Level 1 IT support to 230+ employees, including applications support
● Ordering material, inventory, and managing project budgets for the IT Department
● Managing G Suite, Windows, Office Depot and Vista Print user accounts for entire organization
● Assisting with and creating various marketing materials, including social media posts
● Schedule and assist in scheduling meetings
- IT Executive Assistant at Family Health Centers
- Sales Associate at Detro's Western Store
- Substitute Librarian at North Central Regional Library
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - education
• Domain 2012 R2
• Mail sever
• System maintains and Backup
• Network and Hardware maintains
• VPN / CCTV Troubleshooting
- IT EXECUTIVE at GROUP OF ASSET
- HARDWARE TECHNICIAN at RIVIRA MEDIA
- TRAINEE HARDWARE TECHNICIAN at METROPOLITAN
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- NVQ - Level 4
• Installing and maintaining many type software and antivirus all types.
• Management and analytical tool for network.
• Installing and configuring many types of network devices.
• Repairing and maintenance of all type of Laptops and desktops.
• Handling Camera and NVR&DVR SYSTEM
• Troubleshooting performance problems over phone and via email.
• Maintaining and handling N-konnect Software.
• Handling Matrix Machine (Biometric machine).
• Handling HR Work.
- IT Executive at Manpasand Beverages Ltd
- L1 Network Engineer at Wipro
- L2 Desktop Engineer at Infocare Digital Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Art
• Installation, Configuration & Maintenance All Hotel Systems (Opera V5, Macros9700, MC, IDS, Ving Card, Onity Door Lock, Sun Account System, Helpdesk ERP & Hsenid HRIS Systems)
• Administration Windows Servers & Workstation-Based Operating Systems (Including Windows 7,10, & Servers 2012, 2012R2,2016)
• Administration &Troubleshooting DHCP, DNS, FSRM, WDS, WSUS, VPN, Print, Backup and Interface Servers
• Administration & configuration MS Exchange, Office 365, Office 2010, 2013, 2016
• Configuration, Installation & Maintenance Network Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points
• Administration & Troubleshooting IP TV, VOD Systems (IBHAN, Gust-Tek, DIALOG, Peo TV)
• Administration &Maintaining NAS Severs & Tape Backup Servers
• Installation and configuration All Kinds Of Printers & IT Equipment's
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting LAN, WAN, VOICE, CCTV Networks & Cabling Activities
• Coordinate With All Vendors and Suppliers Payment Related Documents (Capex, Opex)
• Manage installation, configuration & service request for desktop printers, Mobile devices & tablets
- IT Executive (System Administrator) at The Kingsbury Hotel
- IT Support &Helpdesk Engineer at CDB Finance PLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - The Chartered Institute For IT (BCS)
- Professional Certificate - Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2016
- Diploma in Network Administration with Security-(DNA-NVQ Level 5) - Information Technology
- Diploma - Information & Communication Technology
* Executive Support * Maintaining high level of customer relation and follow up on issues resolved/unresolved. * Remote Support, Desk-side Support * Point of Escalation for MAC/Windows support * Configuring both New and Current MacBook Pro for users * Configuring MDM application on user's Mobile device. * Service Now: Resolving ticket ASAP.
• Setup Mobile Device as well Supporting end user in resolving mobile device issues.
• MAC Hardware deployment to users
• Imaging PC using SCCM/MDT (PXE boot) and Profiling workstation for users.
• Microsoft Exchange (troubleshooting issue and resolving them)
• Troubleshoot Application error Office 365 and resolve on time.
• Communicating with Vendors on hardware repair.
* Executive Support
* Maintaining high level of customer relation and follow up on issues resolved/unresolved.
* Remote Support, Desk-side Support
* Point of Escalation for MAC/Windows support
* Configuring both New and Current MacBook Pro for users
* Configuring MDM application on user's Mobile device.
* Service Now: Resolving ticket ASAP.
- IT Executive/Desktop Support at Volvo Cars LLC USA- TechMahindra USA
- Project Specialist (Desktop Support) at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Executive/Desktop Support at Global Brands Group
- Seasonal Associate at The Children's Place
10 months at this Job
- City & Guilds of London - Networking Level 1
- Associate - Electrical Engineering technology