Collaborate with clients as CIO-as-a-Service and IT Executive Advisor, specializing in Healthcare. Work with leadership teams on the development and execution of IT strategies and budgets. Areas of focus include digital strategies, IT Enterprise Assessments, Roadmap development, Board of Director presentations, oversight of implementations for complex IT implementations, cloud migrations, MSP/IaaS onboarding, disaster recovery planning, business application assessments and implementations, organizational change/change management, security programs and awareness trainings, process improvement and implementations following ITIL, NIST and ISO standards. Participate on IT Advisory Boards.
- IT Executive Consultant at Advocatus-IT
- Vice President of Information Technology & Digital Business (Head of IT) at RE/MAX, LLC
- Vice President of Information Technology and Operations (Head of IT) at DaVita Healthcare Partners (Paladina Health)
- Vice President, Technology Delivery and Operations at Advocatus-IT
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration, emphasis: Management and Marketing
- Diploma - Strategy & Planning
A skilled IT executive with expert knowledge in the implementation and operation of retail, e-commerce, logistics and supply chain systems and who has international experience building, transforming and managing technology and systems within the supply chains of Walmart, J.C. Penney and The Warehouse.
Senior Project Manager - Maximus Canada 2017 - June 2018
For the Ministry of Health Maximus provides healthcare systems and support to the people of British Columbia. My areas of responsibility and accomplishments included;
• Managed an infrastructure upgrade which supports prescription and pharmacies across the province
• Manage the relocation of a call centre which supported the Ontario drug benefits program
• Advised on security, portfolio and ITIL best practices
- A skilled IT executive at Walmart, J.C. Penney and The Warehouse
- Director IT Planning & Customer Support at B.C. Ferries
- IT Retail Domain Leader at Walmart, J.C. Penney and The Warehouse
- Consultant to Exel Logistics now part at DHL
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Current collaboration subject matter expert for AV within IT Executive Support Services for Intel's Headquarters in Santa Clara, CA. AV maintenance, troubleshooting, operational performance and integration of installations for the corporate executive videoconference room systems. Previously, member of multiple IT operations teams, including the Global Intel/Altera Collaboration Integration team, RTC (Real Time Communications) team, Video Conference Collaboration Rooms team. Also served as the Intel Programable Solutions Group IT Lead for global AV integration efforts.
• Primary Executive Audiovisual Support Lead for Intel Headquarters and North America. ◦ Over 30 Cisco Telepresence room systems - AV management and quality assurance. ◦ Support Intel Senior Executive's conference rooms in North America. ◦ Support Lead for Executive Briefing Center and Executive meetings within Santa Clara.
• Focused on Executive AV room preventative maintenance, quality assurance and training for Intel Management Committee Members, executive administrative and technical assistants.
• Service Owner of the Intel.WebEx.com collaboration tool: Vendor relationship, troubleshooting, training and account updates. Senior Administrator, product owner and Subject Matter Expert. ◦ Led IT integration of Intel / Altera Mergers and Acquisitions activities for AV, Unite and WebEx enterprise account migration from Altera.WebEx.com to new Intel.WebEx.com.
- IT Executive Support Services AV at Intel Corporation
- Global audiovisual systems subject matter expert at Altera Corporation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communication Studies
- Associate of Arts degree - Liberal Arts
• Executive support in San Francisco for the: CEO, General Council, CFO, Board of Directors
• Local support for all end user client.
• Supported Executive Board meetings in locations: Maryland, Houston, London, Australia, Northern and Southern California. Plan, arrange, setup off-site remote Bechtel network office.
• Aircraft Operations Hangar, off-site Bechtel properties and general office support
• Support Video Conference using Lync and Skype for Business, multiple international sites
• Supported: iPhone, iPad, VPN, Token and Access Authentications, encryption, Bit-Locker, Apple Mac, Active Directory for users and computers, 24/7-hour support
- IT Executive Support at Bechtel Corporation
- Local Support Analyst at Chevron Corporation
- Local Support Analyst, Windows at City of Santa Clara
- Local Support Analyst, Hardware and Software Deployments at Safeway, Inc
7 years, 9 months at this Job
• Administered Microsoft Windows Servers (Active Directory), Microsoft Workstations, and network Security devices for Landmark Stores.
• Troubleshot, repaired software and hardware problems on PCs, PDT's, POS System and its accessories And Back Office printers for Landmark Stores.
• Configuring Microsoft outlook for Landmark Store users and troubleshooting Mail Problem.
• Performing troubleshooting on assigned ticket from the Stores and resolve the problem within SLA.
• As project assigned, I Migrated Store Oracle BO Server from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server
- IT Executive at Landmark Group L.L.C UAE, Dubai
- IT Engg at Hortash General Trading Co LLC
- at Landmark Stores
7 years, 11 months at this Job
B2B sales experience, leading a full-desk recruiting service by building relationships with senior level management from President, CTO, CIO, Vice president, Director, and mid-level management to determine client needs from a staffing/recruitment standpoint.
• Responsible for establishing credibility and substance over other staffing vendors by way of tactical sales and marketing strategies for B2B partnerships.
• Solicited new clients by both cold calling and ad chasing. Responsible for 50+ outbound calls a day to set and attend weekly client meetings/IT events to market services.
• Negotiated bill rates, salaries, and contract terms for technical candidates within the IT arena with senior level management and HR.
• Conducted in-person interviews and placed top talent in the Atlanta market.
• Sourced and researched active and passive candidates through online databases (Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice), Boolean search strings and social-media.
• Worked with internal applicant tracking systems (ATS) to log candidate progress and build my book of business of over 200+ candidates and potential buyers
- IT Executive Search Consultant at Lucas Group
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at MarketSource
- Marketing Coordinator at Angeti Inc
- Public Relations Manager at Self Confort
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication and Public Relations
- Course - Digital Marketing
- IT Executive at Livguard batteries Pvt ltd
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Diploma of computer hardware and networking
Perform as a member of an implementation and support team for ERP/Retail POS system throughout the organization Work with ERP/Retail POS users and management to identify the business flow and Configure the appropriate setup for transactions in accounting and operational level. Configure a system level data flow control from one unit to another. Perform testing of new version of ERP/POS modules prior to run in online Create Standard of Procedure for ERP/POS system users to understand how it works and How it can be use Installation of ERP/POS Application for end users and a training section to bring a new user on board Setup for module access control at user level. Thoroughly understand the business process and procedure in order to design develop and maintain automated workflow processes. Analyze and troubleshoot ERP/POS system issues reported by end users. Design, develop and maintain reports as per the Management and ERP users' requirement. Work with third party users to maintain ERP system. Managing data backup and security Modules Handled Accounts Purchase Sales Inventory HRMS Report Administration
- IT Executive at FAIRWAYS SUPERMARKET L.L.C
- Assistant Programmer at Romana Water Desalination Distribution L.L.C
- Thrissur (H.OSingapore), Kerala, India Software Developer at ZOLIOTECH Pte.Ltd
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- masters in computer science - computer science
• Worked in the SAP and Camos configurator environment for one of their clientele.
• Developed and maintained elevator configurations along with providing technical support to customers around the globe.
- IT Executive at ITC Infotech India LTD
- Internship Trainee at Lucas-TVS LTD
- Industrial Training at Schneider Electric India Pvt. Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
cellular, lighting, energy, security - Grew top line by 252 % year over year for 3 years running, by and A/V adding 13 new clients across 3 continents. - Impeccable track record of - Developed and managed partnerships to deliver strategic insights delivering digital for driving business growth, performance and product expansion. transformation strategies and - Orchestrated client engagement activities across diverse client solutions while collaborating with base, managing product delivery to go live cycle, through personal wide array of partners and relationships and interactions with client senior executives, vendors. resulting in deeply integrated client relationships. - In 2015, Sporting Innovation was ranked #2 on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies in sports. https://www.fastcompany.com/company/sporting-innovations ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- IT Executive / co-founder at Sporting Innovations
- IT Executive, SportingKC at Partnerships
- IT Executive / Architect at Cerner Corp
- at Cerner Corp
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS CS - CS
- MBA - MIS, LBS