1. Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system, Troubleshoot all technology issues 2. Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources 3. maintenance cctv system & access control 4. Setup and Prepare door excess card 5. Company project - setting up new security system on side 6. Retrieve and verify CCTV video data if there is requirement from client 7. Retrieve inbound and outbound call issues from server 8. termination card reader, CCTV camera & power supply 9. Assemble (SQL) Server on side / port forwarding / TCP - UDP/ DDNS & dynamic dns 10. Electrical work [ ELCB / MCB / chalking power supply voltage and amperage / relay adjustment ] AD-HOC JOBS 1. CCTV - DVR access the menu system. Setup CCTV network viewer. The new CCTV Camera Pros dual codec JPEG DVR comes with a new DVR viewer software application. 2. Recover Deleted Files. 3. Selling Computers and assist customers to assemble it in their home or office upon request. 4. Reformatting computers and laptops and upgrading Windows 5. Remote and control customer's computers and laptops no matter where they are. 6. WIFI HOTSPOT sys, hotel wifi solutions. 7. Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system. 8. Photoshop design & Editing 9. Fingerprint & facial recognition access control 10. Outdoor Wi-Fi transmitter and receiver REMARKS Company Reason for Leaving Last Drawn Salary TM RECYCLE -continue further studies RM 2100 IT Technician Kolej WIT Sdn Bhd -got a better offer RM 2600 IT Technician WESTERN DIGITAL - voluntary separation scheme (VSS) RM 3000 technical specialist (Get an offer to relocate to Thailand) ASG security sdn bhd (Present) RM 3400 IT Executive
- IT Executive at ASG security sdn bhd
- Technical specialist / WESTERN DIGITAl at
- IT Technician at WIT Sdn Bhd
- IT Technician / TM RECYCLE at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
2019 https://mikrotik.com/training/certificates/b142245c94026475b8a6 Specialization
Mikrotik Ability to configure Mikrotik Router, Load balancing, bandwidth control, log
server, website filtering, firewall rules, port forwarding.
Windows Server Knowledge on configuring Windows Server (File Services, FSRM, DNS,
2008r2 & 2012r2 DHCP, ADDS, Web Server (IIS), Backup.
Linux Server Knowledge on configure linux server (DNS, DHCP, SAMBA, Security
Management). Others LAN Design, NComputing, Troubleshooting, Hardware & Networking, CCTV
• System, Photoshop, Basic knowledge on HTML, CSS, PHP, Basic knowledge on C, C+JAVA
• WorkExpricence IT Executive (5th October 2016 - Running Company: Staff India, Sylhet http://www.staff-india.com/ +8801717190504 Duties/Responsibilities:
• Assist in planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all network hardware, software and communication links.
• Working on ticketing system and solve the ticket according to problems.
• Managing Company IT Network Infrastructure and ensure maximum network security & up time.
• Maintaining workstations, involved diagnosing and troubleshooting, repairing and debugging
• problems on networking equipment's and software's.
• Deployed new end system and configured them as per requirement.
• NComputing Server, terminal Management, installation, troubleshoot, maintenance.
- IT Executive at MTCNA ID
- Staff India, Sylhet at
- (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Routing & Switching at Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
2 months at this Job
- Master in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Secondary School Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
Senior IT executive with 20+ years of experience leading technology and process change at one of world's leading medical publishing companies. Track record of working collaboratively with IT and business users to drive innovation, technology adoption, and increase revenue by applying the right technology to business solutions. Responsible for development and integration of all business platforms for a 400+ person company with $100+M in revenues with global sales and staff. Worked closely with business departments to implement an IT strategy that replaced customized applications with commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) platforms and systems. Result was improved and standardized business functionality, faster time-to-market for new products and services, reduction of internal support of customizations, and broader access to network of industry partners and experts. Director of Business Systems for the Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS) Waltham, Massachusetts November 1998 - Present Six months after I was hired as a senior software engineer, I was asked to lead a team of 20 IT and business staff to migrate a key customized fulfillment application from the company mainframe onto a commercial Windows/SQL server platform. Three years later I was promoted to the Director of Application Development overseeing a group of 8 software developers. One year later my group was expanded to include Computer Operations and the Project Management group. Within a year my group, now renamed Business Systems and Solutions, was put in charge of all business systems in the company Implementing Strategic Technology Implemented the CIO's strategic directive to migrate three major applications from a mainframe platform onto Intel servers and over a 5-year period, implement new operational support plans for each system. Key current systems migrated included a $40+M publishing fulfillment system that tracks customer transactions and subscriptions, $13M display advertising system, Lawson ERP for financials and HR, and Hyperion budgeting and planning. As enterprise architect and technical sponsor, partnered with the publishing director of operations to select and integrate a real-time credit card processor with our publishing ERP. Under the same project, led a companion effort to transfer all orders to a lockbox vendor. Implementation of these projects embedded real-time payment and refund capabilities within our fulfillment ERP and reduced manual keying of orders and payments by 40%. In partnership with our classified advertising director, I evaluated, selected, and implemented an online job platform to expand our digital reach to physician job seekers. The platform allowed physician groups and practices to post their own job openings online. In 7 years this new Ecommerce platform has increased new annual revenue from $50K initially, to $600+K in 2018. This online platform, now fully integrated with our print-based classified job offerings, allows clients to publish jobs simultaneously in The New England Journal of Medicine print and online editions. We have realized over $1M in revenue and a notable bump in our classified advertising revenues with the upgrade fees from this integration. Created a custom portal that allows medical students and physician residents/fellows to pay and track their MMS-issued education and training loans. This portal expanded our borrower support - previously all paper-based - and now allows these students and in-training physicians to repay loans online, check balances, and update personal information. This application now tracks $9M in medical student loans, and has improved loan pre-payment rates by 10%. Online credit card payments now account for 70% of transactions, and manual handling of loans has decreased by 70%.. Driving Revenue and Profits Designed and implemented improvements to this credit card processing system that reduced our customer auto-renewal decline rates from 33% to 15% in one year. We also realized a 10% increase in weekly auto-renew revenue after these improvements. Partnered with our institutional site license group to migrate their digital content business to a common digital fulfillment platform and integrate the CRM and quoting functions of their product lines into Salesforce. These integrated platforms were directly responsible for helping grow this business revenue by 40% in 3 years. Driving Operational Efficiency Created and developed a relationship with an offshore vendor almost 10 years ago to assist with our operational support of key business systems. Currently this offshore vendor's 5-10 person support team provides operational support to our company's $60+M product lines on a 24x7 basis for less than the cost of a full-time FTE. As our business develops new strategic objectives and diversifies product line offerings, I continue to match the use of our internal and external operational support resources to business needs. Implemented Tidal Enterprise Scheduler to coordinate and schedule more than 500 jobs on a daily basis. The use of this enterprise scheduling system has reduced the operational workload of the database group by more than 40 hours per week. Created an enterprise upgrade/support roadmap that has become a key tool in planning and resourcing upgrades of key internal applications. This technology roadmap provides senior management with the important relational aspects of critical applications, versions, and resources. Retaining Talent and Improving Teamwork Directed all aspects of the technical implementation of our Human Resources Department's strategic "work from home" project for company employees. Today 90% of our staff works from home at least 1-3 days per week, preventing commuting-related downtime and generating related savings. Proposed and championed efforts to train and promote internal IT staff into newly created IT positions. With this internal training and recruiting we have staffed new IT work methods, particularly the implementation of dev-ops, agile/scrum, as well as filling security, system administrator, and other positions with existing IT employees. By continuing to sponsor this philosophy, we have reduced staff turnover, improved job satisfaction, and retained core business knowledge within the company. In addition, we have realized savings in recruiting and training internally for critical IT positions.
- Senior IT executive at Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS)
- salaried full-time consultant at Computer Aid Inc
20 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Mathematics - Computer Science and Mathematics
with notable success in implementing large-scale projects, building strong teams, execution of business strategies, and implementing change. SENIOR IT EXECUTIVE/CTO Travis County Health District 03/2008 -01/2016 Executive responsible for the development and implementation of a significant new technology to achieve strategic goals. Responsible for all aspects of Information Technology including all corporate IT projects, business applications, EHR implementations and upgrades, technical infrastructure and data center operations. Accountable for a budget of $20 million and approximately 40 staff and contractors. Managed staff responsible for Multiple corporate projects and project resources. Successfully implemented a new project governance structure to ensure projects delivered results. Facilitated corporate prioritization committee consisting of business leaders and physicians responsible for program and project oversight. Implemented disciplined process to review milestone, financial and quality aspects of corporate projects. Established information security department. Participated in creation of a security strategy and establishment of HIPAA privacy/ data security standards. Notable success in collaborating with physicians and other clinical staff to develop clinical information plans to support the organization's vision. Implemented phases of clinical information strategy including electronic medical records application resulting in improved clinical outcomes.
- SENIOR IT EXECUTIVE/CTO Travis County Health District at IT Division
- Director Of IT Minnesota Gastroenterology at Minnesota Gastroenterology
- Systems Administrator at Advantek Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Provide IT Executive management consulting services; Infrastructure Assessment, Asset and Procurement Management, PMO , Infrastructure and Organizational Transformation , Service Delivery.
- Senior IT Executive Management Consultant at
- Senior IT Risk Assessment Consultant at Horizon Group USA
- Senior IT Risk Assessment Consultant at Henry Schein
- Interim VP at IT Infrastructure- Express
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
IT Executive of three IBM application platforms, (IBM Legacy MVSP, ER and I-Series) multiple Client Server and Web application environments supporting business functions for Auto, Home Owner , past Membership and Commission based systems
Responsible roles executing under this charge:
• Control and execution of $17 Million expense budget.
• Direct and lead functional teams for program and project delivery. Application inventory in excess of 92 systems.
• Successful in 2007 improving budget expense by reducing spend by 48%.
• Successful in 2008 championing effort to purchase and implement development productivity tools. Acquisition result producing productivity gain of 15:1 throughout the development factory.
• Manage multiple On-shore/Off-shore application consulting groups (Cognizant and CDX (previous HP). As Program Manager for the CCT (Contact Center Transformation) program, executed leadership role to transition responsibility of outside contractor to manage the Accenture vendor on development and deployment fronts for three (3) in products, IVR, ECD and IDA.
• IVR and ECD products were successfully implemented in 4th quarter 2006, providing telephony architecture enhancements to load balance Customer Service calls across three (3) contact center locations (Glendale, Livermore and Elk Grove). Positioned next deployment for 2007 to take advantage of call routing intelligence based on customer product mix and agent product knowledge.
• IDA 2.0 was implemented in a pilot state in the CA contact centers (Livermore, Elk Grove). Business decision to deploy in 2006 based on AHT (Average Handle Time) benefit to the contact center.
- IT Executive, Legacy Applications at California State Auto Association
- Director-SR IS Manager Corporate Systems at DHL Worldwide Express
- Web Development\Client Server Project Manager at Plexus Corp
- Web Development Project Manager at Humana
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science/Business
Led and directed all IT operations, including project management, and system administration and support for nonprofit organization.
• Led implementation of necessary redundancies for high-availability data center
• Led research and selection process for SAAS CRM solution for internal marketing team
- IT Executive at College Foundation
- IT Director at Telamon Corporation
- IT Director at North Carolina Industrial Commission
- Business Systems Consultant (Contract) at North Carolina Industrial Commission
7 months at this Job
- J.D. - Law
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Configure mobile devices for corporate usage.
• Image both Mac and Windows laptops.
• Support 100+ clients with executive IT services.
• Troubleshoot conference equipment.
• Managed laptop replace/repair for executive clients.
• Assisted with new hire set up and system access.
- IT Executive Services at AT&T - 1 Rockefeller Center
- Tier II Network Support Engineer at AT&T - 1 Rockefeller Center
- Configuration Engineer at
- Provisioning Technical Engineer at AT&T - 1 Rockefeller Center
2 years at this Job
- Computer Science Degree
Accomplished IT Executive Support manager with demonstrated success aligning business requirements and strategy with real time IT solutions for day to day operations. Proven manager drives discipline in all phases of the project life cycle using collaboration and effective communication within/across all departments. Regarded for leading overall IT project performance and serves as single point of contact for executive staff briefings of progress, status and identified risks on projects. Proven track record of cultivating teams with strong relationships in a fast paced environment while remaining customer centric and profitable
IT Service Desk Management Experience
SantanderConsumerUSA, Dallas TX, 2001-Present
Escalation/Executive IT Support Manager/Special Projects
• Investigate and oversee issues reported by Customers, Employees and Vendors in a timely and efficient manner
• Project responsibility for procurement, research and purchases of all new software to include Installation, Setup and Testing
• Commission and oversee training of staff and interns to foster knowledge transfer and certify team is properly skilled
• Oversee the use of equipment and programs by team members to ensure efficiency
• Facilitate and participate in audio/video conferencing with customers and other department heads domestic and international using VOIP/Telepresence/WeLink/Zoom
• Managed Disaster Recovery for hardware and software compliance
• Implement company SLA's
• Collaborate with Research and Development(R&D) on Quality Assurance (Q&A) matters
• Create, design and publish documentation on IT related policy and procedures for company use
• Track and manage updates for inventory control
- IT Executive Support manager at SantanderConsumerUSA
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Electrical
Roswell, Georgia 2012 - 2019
A multi-national corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts with global headquarters in Detroit, Michigan. In 2011, the board of directors approved a multi-year initiative to insource its Information Technology and grow its own IT Talent ending a 30-year period of deliberate outsourcing IT. This "IT Transformation" required new leaders with thought leadership and a bias for results to create new enterprise data centers, on-premise infrastructure, IT governance processes and facilities to house thousands of newly hired IT professionals. The pursuing cultural management of change of the internal business community would also require leaders with influence and grit to reshape the existing belief systems. After 6 years of ramp up, shrinking demand for new vehicles plus a rapidly growing company debt crisis resulted in a reduction of 4,000 corporate jobs in North America in 2019. Global Director of IT - Sales Operations, Data Integration and Advanced Analytics
Responsible for oversight of all IT operations, Portfolio Planning, and Application Development with 6 upper management direct reports and 6 senior architects with a total staff of 100. Direct responsibilities include: strategic vision, long term planning, budgeting, execution, management of senior IT staff, oversight of all hiring and direct communication with executive business leadership. Direct report to the CIO of Sales and Marketing. Mission to start with zero resources, take responsibility for 53 core global applications, hire the necessary resources, remove technical debt and evolve the application landscape for CI/CD automation to be more responsive to emerging and changing technology and security standards. At the same time, influence a project portfolio of business innovation priorities that increase vehicle sales and reduce structural costs. Significant accomplishments:
• Opened 2 GM IT campuses (Georgia and Arizona) including the hiring of 150 IT positions in first180 days.
• Improved service levels of core business systems managing the dealer contract relationships, sales reporting, inventory accounting, SOX, Privacy and SEC compliance.
• Envisioned and executed an initiative that improved the accuracy of sales forecasting and production scheduling for 5 of GM's largest markets including China and Brazil. This was the crucial first step in a long-term strategy to implement an Integrated Business Planning/S&OP to our supply chain, manufacturing capacity and optimizing inventory levels and days on lot. This suite of tools also included a comprehensive set of reports that now correlated how pricing and rebate actions would have later impact on the residual value of the vehicle.
• Champion for collaboration with GM Sales Operations team, developed business intelligence solution to manage sales performance of 5,000 dealerships in U.S., Canada and Mexico. By empowering people with information and insights created more accountability in dealerships and increased sales annually by over 5,000 units while also increasing inventory turns by .1%.
• Marshalled resources to centralize 53 applications and hardware into a GM managed data center. Insured adherence to security standards and reliability. Took possession of systems with no knowledge transfer, identified technical debt and aggressively transformed the application landscape by migrating to modern software, patterns and methods: Angular, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Tableau, Microsoft Analytics Suite, PowerBI, Azure, Teradata, Hadoop, Spark, Docker, Jenkins, CA Release Automation, Test Automation, CI/CD, DevOps.
• Executive sponsor of a Lean 6Sigma project to optimize the monthly spend on consumer rebates in the U.S. Utilized data-driven methodology to help frame the problem and create a unified understanding among business leaders on how to maintain control of profit margins on new vehicle sales.
- Global IT Executive at General Motors
- Senior Director of IT at Hewlett-Packard
- IT Director - Chief Enterprise Architect at OGE Energy Corporation
- Senior Consultant at EAG Services, Inc
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science