Information Technology Executive
• Currently CTO for Randian, which is an eCommerce/Media startup. Completed design and development of an integrated media streaming/eCommerce SaaS solution.
• Currently CTO oversite (part-time) for Networkbe, which is a startup offering a multi-channel digital media network for women.
• Architected and led developed of a B2B web based video/audio editor tool for Turtle Audio, Inc.
• Executive IT leader at Scopely for an Oracle ERP Cloud implementation. Led ERP/IPM solution evaluation and overall IT strategy roadmap initiative.
• Led design and development of a new Field/Work Order Management SaaS/cloud solution (.NET) for FieldConnect. Solution includes integration APIs to ERP systems. Led onshore/offshore team.
• Led Honest Company ERP implementation/support team on several financial and distribution initiatives.
• Led Acquisition Technical Assessment (represented buying party) of cloud based real estate software solution.
• Led IT Strategy project for Saban, which is a multi-billion dollar real estate and intellectual property company.
• Led Technology and Professional Services for Extreme Impact's SaaS/cloud (.NET) based rental sales, inventory management, and accounting system (Lightning). Led the product road map, architecture, design/development team, and professional services for the application. Created an onshore/offshore development and support organization.
• IT Executive for Town & Country Event Rentals. Led strategic IT and business process re-engineering initiatives. Implemented VM environment, Sharepoint, and other strategic IT initiatives. Led the implementation of a new Event Rental Management solution. Expert technical advisor for legal matters.
• Led Television Distribution/IP high-level assessment/planning project for an International Entertainment company.
• Expertise in building and maintaining technology based solutions for large enterprise companies, SaaS products, and scaling startups for acquisition or IPO.
• Strong background in working with business executives in defining/implementing streamlined business processes, in order to effectively utilize system solutions.
• Expertise in eCommerce solutions and back-office solutions (e.g. ERP, WMS, CRM), integration, and building data warehouses to support marketing, sales, and operations.
- IT Executive at Independent
- Chief Information Officer at HauteLook
- Director MIS - Television Distribution at Warner Bros
- VP of Global Alliances & Technology at SYSTIME
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
team member providing leadership though a tactical rebuild of core IT infrastructure and systems while providing strategic planning for new facilities, enterprise expansion, and new patient care applications and technologies. Scope of leadership included managing the business and clinical applications, data center, network, desktop, telecom, Help Desk, and PMO teams. Managed operations of all business and clinical IT systems utilizing a support staff of 60+ FTEs for the UM Capital Region Health System hospitals and ambulatory care facilities. Managed the annual operating budget of $22M. (2019 - excluding capital needs).
• Developed annual capital requests for IT projects and assisted Clinical Service lines in the development of their annual capital requests which involved Information Technology to meet both long- and short-term goals. ◦ Managed a portfolio of IT projects including new application and technology deployments, infrastructure and application upgrades, and the planning and build-out of new outpatient clinics. Significant projects included moving critical business and clinical applications from the data center located in the Prince Georges Hospital Center to the University of Maryland's data center to improve reliability, system redundancy, and data backup solutions. ◦ Other projects included major facility renovations to relocate the Acute Care and Physical Rehabilitation services from Laurel Regional Hospital to the Prince Georges Hospital Center.
• Ensured that Change Control and PMO processes were followed and documented weekly.
• Served as the primary IT contact for all communications with senior executive leaders and staff for both planned and IT outage events.
• Member of the senior leadership team supporting the Annual Operating Plan projects to meet corporate goals.
• Oversaw vendor and contractor management, contract reviews, and negotiations. Drove cost reductions and improved services provided by vendors.
• Member of the UM Capital Executive Leadership Rounding team. Led implementation of getwellnetwork's Rounds+ mobile application to track patient satisfaction surveys resulting in timely resolution of reported issues.
• Assured all Federal / State regulatory IT requirements and internal / external IT audits were met within the defined timelines.
- IT Executive at UM Capital Region Health
- Corporate IT Director at UM Capital Region Health
- Director of IT Infrastructure / DIMENSIONS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM at INGENIUM CORPORATION
- Senior Manager, Corporate Technology Services Manager - Corporate Information Systems at Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated - now Collins Aerospace
5 months at this Job
- PMP Certification
- Associates Degree - Computer Information Systems
Current position as IT Executive Director for PruittHealth, in charge of 35 employees in different areas, Networking, Systems, Service Desk, Development, and Applications. Responsible for the day-to-day operations, IT budget, ensuring our network and systems are properly setup and operationally performing to our Service Level Agreements and standards. Ensuring more than 250 different facilities have the IT resources and proper equipment for Nurses, Certified Nurses and Doctors to perform their daily activities and successfully take care of our patients. ◦ Work closely with our Data Systems Services team to ensure our PeopleSoft application is current. ◦ Created Project plans for deployments and CITRIX Thin Client updates to all facilities and created new reporting templates for our accounts payable team for our audit purposes.
Current position as IT Executive Director for PruittHealth, in charge of 35 employees in different areas, Networking, Systems, Service Desk, Development, and Applications. Responsible for the day-to-day operations, IT budget, ensuring our network and systems are properly setup and operationally performing to our Service Level Agreements and standards. Ensuring more than 250 different facilities have the IT resources and proper equipment for Nurses, Certified Nurses and Doctors to perform their daily activities and successfully take care of our patients.
◦ Work closely with our Data Systems Services team to ensure our PeopleSoft application is current.
◦ Created Project plans for deployments and CITRIX Thin Client updates to all facilities and created new reporting templates for our accounts payable team for our audit purposes.
- IT Executive Director at PruittHealth
- SAP Security Lead Manager at PPG Industries
- Installation and configuration of SAP Solution Manager at SAP OMNITRANS
- SAP Security Deployment Director at PPG Industries
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Systems Engineer
IT Executive Engineer/ Customer Relations
• White glove customer experience for service related issue.
• working with both windows, Mac and Linux environment utilizing Skype for Business/ Conference Rooms/ and SSO.
• Working with SAP Technology to create and set up VMware workstation on users computers.
• Mobile Iron/ In Tune encryption platform to install on users cell phone security and to get VPN, Mail and home page access.
• Worked with JAMF Pro 10.1 to create and modify users accounts to setup privileges and access.
• Used Active Roles in replacement to AD and AD to create users accounts and setup computers on the domain.
• MS Web Exchange to give permissions to users groups and accounts.
• Supporting EPIC Health care 2017 Hyperspace, Sandbox and Remote Productions.
• Installing VMware and dealing with C Level employees as well as Nurse and Doctor's.
• Voice/Video conferencing support including, Skype for Business/ Polycom Creston boxes / Cell phone..
IT Executive Engineer/ Customer Relations
- IT Executive Engineer/ customer relations at HCL
- System Administrator / Helpdesk Specialist Level III at Silicon Graphics Int'l (SGI)/(HPE)
- Consultant for ArcSight/ShorTel Cupertino at Robert Half Technology
- IT Support Technical Representative level 3 at SAP Labs, Inc @ CDI Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AS Degree in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
• Responsible for providing expertise on highly complex software and hardware difficulties.
• Strong understanding of the technology the Executives are using, how they are using it and what technology challenges they encounter in their day to day activities.
• Technology: Blackberry, Lenovo laptops and desktops, iPad, iPhone, remote access, home offices, Windows 7/10, Office 13/16/365, Mac OSX
• Work with Senior Executives, Executive Assistants and Desktop Support to develop a support plan and technology roadmap for executive technology needs, including travel and other offsite engagements.
• Respond quickly to technology outages affecting the Executives and their Assistants to restore service as quickly as possible, on a 24/7 basis as needed. Also work in partnership with the Desktop Support/Infrastructure IT team and follow the established technology standards and support processes as appropriate.
- Specialist, IT Executive Support at Henry Schein
- Sr. Technical Analyst at Interpublic Group
- IT Manager -Consultant at Solomon Page Group
- Sr. Project Engineer at Canon USA
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Diploma - Network Engineering and Data Communications
- Diploma - Audio Engineering and Multi-Track Recording
Charlotte, North Carolina
• 03/2019- Present Global knowledge based company focused on packaging solutions that help customers achieve their sustainability n the face of today's biggest social and environmental challenges Global IT Executive Director (Commercial)- Business Partner IT Executive reporting to the Vice President Global Architecture and Business Partnership primarily focused on Sealed Air's Food Care business unit solutions. Responsibilities include Enterprise Technical Architecture, Merger and Acquisitions coordination, business process improvement, maximization of digitalization data transparency, Cloud Computing, and Business Intelligence infrastructure development.
- Global IT Executive Director (Commercial)- Business Partner at Sealed Air
- Global IT Sr. Director at BABCOCK & WILCOX
- General Manager IT & Document Control & Records Management at MITSUBISHI NUCLEAR ENERGY SYSTEMS MNES
- IT Director at SHAW GROUP
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Maintaining Company Computer systems and Network. Any computer hardware, software Technical issue immediately repair and sloves technical problems. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone) Setting up accounts for users, Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary, Testing new technology, Possibly training more junior staff members PRONTO LANKA curious service PVT LTD. Now I'm presently employed as Post of IT EXECUTIVE in Night Shifts.
- Presently employed as post of Assistant IT Executive at Macbertan Pvt Ltd
- at Lanka Aluminum Industries PLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - art
a pa ssion in creating s omething Promoted. Global delivery rol e responsible for core infrastructure: end user computing, field s ervices,
rema rkable. a nd servi ce desk. Highlights include:
• A gl obal effort to prepare 96 worldwide sites for Win10 migration.
- IT EXECUTIVE at WIPRO LLC
- AMERICAS PROGRAM DIRECTOR at WIPRO LLC
- Proces s leader at IBM
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Sales
Recently joined CIO Professionals LLC as a Senior IT consultant. CIO Professionals is a team of seasoned IT executives that help their clients implement the strategies they develop for them. CIO Professional Services uses a specific set of proven principles and processes to collaborate with companies and their team to deliver the maximum business value for their IT investment.
- Associate Consultant (Sr IT Executive) at CIO Professionals LLC
- Owner/Founder at BoomWiz LLC
- Director, IT at Fortis Management Group, LLC
- Director, IT at Extendicare Health Services, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Installing and maintaining many type software and antivirus all types.
• Management and analytical tool for network.
• Installing and configuring many types of network devices.
• Repairing and maintenance of all type of Laptops and desktops.
• Handling Camera and NVR&DVR SYSTEM
• Troubleshooting performance problems over phone and via email.
• Maintaining and handling N-konnect Software.
• Handling Matrix Machine (Biometric machine).
• Handling HR Work.
- IT Executive at Manpasand Beverages Ltd
- L1 Network Engineer at Wipro
- L2 Desktop Engineer at Infocare Digital Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Hardware & Networking