IT Field Technician Specializing in System Analyst, troubleshooting Cisco 4G wireless router, IBM Server, Cisco 2800 & 3600 series router, RF units, Vertical Wave PBX phone systems, Lexmark printers, etc. for multiple CVS locations through the Chicagoland region.
- IT Field Technician at CVS Pharmacy
- Department Manager at Menards Inc.
- Customer Account Executive II at Comcast Corporation
- Brand Ambassador at Red-Peg Marketing
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Networking & Business Management
- State of Indiana Real Estate License - Real Estate Professional Agent
IT Field Technician
(7 years) DUTIES:
• Troubleshoot and install store computer systems and electronic equipment within the designated geographical area, as well as other geographical areas when required, as dispatched via ServiceNow, to include: travel to and between stores, logging, updating and closing service tickets, and resolving hardware and software issues within stated Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Systems include but are not limited to: front end, pharmacy, photo, security, and network applications.
• Maintain a sufficient inventory of replacement and spare parts for adequate service of store and field equipment, to resolve hardware issues quickly and maximize the ability for stores to service their customers. Inventory and maintain the accuracy of the computer assets in designated stores and spare parts stock via the asset tracking system, to satisfy the requirements of the auditing department. This also minimizes the duration of the impact to stores in support of our external customers.
• Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on computer systems and peripherals, reducing equipment downtime for store operations and mean time between failures (MTBF). Preventative maintenance will reduce future failure of devices which can negatively impact the Company's bottom line.
• Assemble, install, test and ensure the reliability of front end and pharmacy computer systems and electronic equipment for new, relocated, acquired, and remodeled store and field office locations, to maximize customer service during and after such activities.
• Perform administrative and maintenance functions, including but not limited to, email and phone communication, expense reimbursement reports, and regular vehicle maintenance service.
• Interact with Field Systems Support to improve the level of service to stores; interact with store associates to provide guidance and training, enhancing their understanding of store software and hardware. This interaction will positively impact teaming for future joint activities and assist store personnel in reacting correctly to future computer related issues.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the ScriptPro robot in select pharmacy locations. This will include traveling to Mission, Kansas and completing specialized training from ScriptPro. Points of Recognition
• Finished top of my class at the ScriptPro training.
- IT Field Technician at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Finisher at Wooten's Cabinets
- Retail Store Manager at Various National Chains
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Information Technology with an emphasis in Network Administration
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts with a minor in Music
Mcdonough, GA - 2018-Present 30349
• Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about IT software and hardware for Chick- fil-A restaurants.
• Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service. I displayed effective communication with business consultants and operators to meet deadlines.
• IT field technician for Grand Openings and remodel installations for Chick-fil-A restaurants.
• Demonstrated competency of Smart box installations, and one of four IT field technicians to install them in Atlanta, Georgia.
• IT PC Refresh installer in the back office. This complex installation involved server and pc swaps. IT switches in the back office troubleshooting if needed was addressed at the request of the operator.
- IT field technician at OnsiteRis
- IT Analyst at Chick-fil-A HelpDesk
- Senior Director at Chick-fil-A Cleveland Avenue FSU
- Senior Night-time Store Manager at Chick-fil-A Dwarf House
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Pastoral Leadership/ Business
- Associates of Arts
Serve as IT field technician and site administrator for 2 separate locations. diversifying time between the 2 over the course of a full time week with additional time as needed. Skills and responsibilities involved such as:
• Cable management, installation, manufacture
• Network maintenance, monitoring, and upkeep
• Knowledge and training on special programs associated to each location
• New computer set up and issue
• Active Directory for new users
• Microsoft Exchange Server for Email Management
• Provide additional help desk support to other company maintained sites
• Provide rapid response to site down conditions
• Provide insight and suggestion towards new technologies and improvements
• Camera system installation and maintenance
• Utilize ticket system to provide accurate, detailed information in efficient and effective response to customer needs
• Regular meetings with client chain of command for updates, suggestions
• Regular contact with multiple customers and staff
- IT Field Technician/Administrator at Willetts Technology
- Aircraft Mechanic (General) Level 1 at Lockheed Martin
- E-5 Petty Officer at United States Navy
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Network Security and Computer Electronics
IT Field Technician for Proactive Business Solutions Part Time (Long Term) I.T. Network Technician, Research & Installation of Networking Switches, Configuring LANs, TCP/IP, Routers, Docking Stations, Cabling, and Display Peripherals. Participated in Research and Evaluation of New Products and Services. Troubleshooting for End-Users at Suddath Company Locations
- IT Field Technician at PROACTIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- IT Field Technician at AGENSYS CORPORATION
- Junior Networking Intern at UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Digital Media & Technology
- Associate's Degree - Computer Science
I was responsible for an entire list of duties all regrading computer information technology. Remotely connect to professional businesses office computers or professional Servers to fix, repair, re-install, Operation Systems or applications, connectivity issues including WIFI, LAN or WAN. On Site IT Technician, would drive to location and conduct business if remoting was not an option for our business objective.
- IT Field Technician at Lyfe Networks
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Duties: As a field technician on the HP/ACES contract, I was involved with many aspects of the contract, to include resolving customer IT hardware and software issues; deploying new computers to include delivery, setup, and image installation; instructing subcontractors involved with computer delivery and pick-ups on the location of the systems on their inventory list, and performing additional duties for the transition and warehouse managers. Additional duties included, contacting customers to arrange deployment appointments and reconciling deployment ledgers to determine equipment pick-ups and deliveries. Currently I am working full time in the warehouse as the lead for all warehouse operations on the HP/ACES contract. Specifically, I'm responsible for the day to day operations of the warehouse. My duties include retrieving and logging out all computers needed by the deployment team and providing all IT hardware to the field technicians to complete their work tickets. In addition, I work directly with both government and contract NASA personnel and management. For example, I receive, log, sort, and deliver miscellaneous catalog orders and cell phones to personnel, I report to management the types of items purchased by these employees, I coordinate computer repair orders and forward these requests to the depot, and I troubleshoot outstanding equipment orders to determine the reason for the delay and relay this information directly to the customer and management. I monitor the ticket queue and coordinate special requests from the Program Manager for equipment pick-ups and deliveries. I am highly trusted by management to independently and efficiently perform any assigned warehouse duty, coordinate with NASA customers, and I act as the warehouse manager when needed.
- IT Field Technician/Warehouse Lead at Metters Inc
- Food Runner (Part-time) at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- Customer Service Agent (Early Retirement) at Delta Air Lines Inc
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
Came on as an IT Field Tech, to assist in the management of IT operations and application support at Uber HQ. With this position, I'm responsible for maintaining quality IT services and driving change for Uber.
• Acting as a primary contact for all internal Uber support requests
• Provide hardware and software service desk support for computers, mobile, and printers
• Troubleshoot Mac, Windows, and Linux software for endusers, via walk-up, chat, video conference, or Jira
• Configures MDM, VPN, and email and internet access for users via secure company network
• General network troubleshooting for general connectivity issues
• Provision, Procure, and deploy equipment for endusers
• Onbording administration
- IT Field Technician at Milestone
- IT Administrator, Consultant at BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc
- Desktop Support Technician at Salesforce.com
- Desktop Technician at Diablo Valley College
6 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
• Proficient in Windows 7/10, Microsoft Word
• Familiar with basic computer components and peripherals
• Happy to assist and solve problems for clients
• Communicate with clients to understand their problems and troubleshoot issues
• Moved and installed equipment at various sites
• Ran and finished Ethernet cables. Spent months shadowing field technicians and familiarizing myself with a workplace in my field while learning the essential skills for the job such as troubleshooting and assisting clients. My goal is not only to fix issues brought to me but to figure out the cause, eliminate them, and help clients understand recognize and overcome issues when I can. Establish new techniques and technologies to a workplace makes it the kind of field I find really novel and exciting to take part in.
- IT Field Technician, Intern at Muskogee Public Schools, Technology Department
4 months at this Job
- High school
IT Computer Field Technician POS Computer Setup Printer Setup EPOS Computer repair Computer troubleshooting Printer repair and troubleshooting Networking Server Maintenance Camera install Wiring
- IT Field Technician at Leone's Computer
- Computer Technician at Go2IT Group
- Assistant Produce Manager at Acme Markets
- PC Tech at CompuCom
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent