Performed various IT related services for different clients at their designated sites, including installation, repair, and maintenance of IT equipment, voice, and data service. Worked with remote engineers as the onsite technician to complete repairs.
• Travel to client job sites to perform requested services.
• Prepare documentation for records, asset management, and compliance.
• Pull cable, terminate voice and data, and installation of equipment.
• Rack & Stack
• Routine server maintenance based on client established protocols.
• Troubleshoot issues with malfunctioning equipment
- IT FIELD TECHNICIAN at RSM IT Technologies
- ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER at PACSUN
- MANAGER OF RETAIL FACILITIES at Wet Seal
- RETAIL FACILITIES COORDINATOR at Wet Seal
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- IT Field Technician at IT WORKS
- IT Business Analyst at Lennar Corporation
- IT Systems Administrator at Hygea Health Holdings
- At Home Advisor at Apple
at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Using a ticketing system to maintain organization within the company when it comes to resolving client's technical issues
• Troubleshooting PC's laptops, printers, and other peripherals either remotely or at field offices as necessary.
• Managing user accounts and deploying new hardware and software
- IT Field Technician at Sentinel Technologies
- Front End Manager at Pete's Market
- IT Intern at Pete's Market
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
• Built, deployed, and wiped workstations for the organization.
• Utilized JIRA Ticketing service to resolve faculty technology errors.
• Aided the other Field Technician with their workflow.
• Contracted through TEKsystems at Nemschoff Inc.
- IT Field Technician at MCPC
- IT Intern at Monarch Library Systems
8 months at this Job
- Associate - IT Network Specialist
Field IT support for Fifth Third Bank.
- IT Field Technician at Getronics
- Volunteer Engineer & Producer at St. Peter the Rock Media
- Software Technical Specialist (Developer, Mechanical Engineering Team) at The Equity Engineering Group Inc.
- Engineering Contractor at Parker Hannifin - Hydraulic Valve Divison
5 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Economics
- - Mechanical Engineering, Differential Equations, Physics, Metallurgy
Provide a wide range of IT solutions which include installation services and equipment deployment, and infrastructure support of information technology assets of Fortune 100 companies. Break Fix technician.
- IT Field Technician at SmartSource - Dayton
- Corporate Recruiter / Talent Acquisitions Specialist at Connor Group
- Branch Manager at US BANK
- Bartender/Server at Buca Di Beppo
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors in Education - Education
My responsibility as a field technician is to make sure that once I disconnect a computer system
from its workstation that it would function properly when I reconnect it back to its new location and make sure the customer is satisfied with my work.
• Install computer systems and networks
• Diagnose and troubleshoot computer systems
• Configure computer systems and networks
• Maintain computer systems and networks
- IT FIELD TECHNICIAN at AZ MOVERS
- Computer Network Suppo at PRIME MIX
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology Major in Network Administration
PCS LLC. Moorestown, NJ 6/2019 –Present Lead IT Field Services Unit
• Windows 10 Updates, Java Updates, Renaming Laptop/Desktop/Domain for Advocare clients.Installing (WAPS) Wide Area Points.
• Troubleshooting Cisco Firewall devices Cisco (MerakiMX64/MX67)
• Install and troubleshoot 24 & 48 Port Cisco Switch.
• IP re-configuration to laptops, desktops, and printers.
• BIOS UPDATE AND Re-imagining from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
• Driver downloads for various printers, scanners, and ID scanners.
PCS LLC. Moorestown, NJ 6/2019 –Present
Lead IT Field Services Unit
- Lead IT Field TECHNICIAN at PCS LLC
- Network Analyst II at Windstream Communications
- Mobility Migration Engineer (Teir 3) at Primus Software Corporation
- Network Support/Engineer Design LAYER at AT&T Wireless
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree
• Responsible for design, installation, troubleshooting, assets management configuration and support of all computerized information systems for assigned Navy Exchange activities.
• Provides information Technology (IT) services and support to Navy Exchanges, Navy Lodges, NEX Distribution Centers/warehouses, and district offices in a region and other activities outside the region as assigned.
• Responsible for technical and logistical support; user services, and maintenance of telecommunication, network, Point of Sale, RF and Desktop computing equipment, as well as dumb terminals, printers/multifunction devices and other related peripheral equipment.
• Responsible for all supervisory functions (productivity, work and safety inspections, training, performance appraisals, objectives, development and motivation) of technicians.
• Provide technical and team leadership for Field Support technicians in assigned geographic area. Prioritizes assignments, coordinated workload, mentors and communicates to team.
- Lead IT Field Technician at Navy Exchange Command
- Local Manager at Verizon
- Instructor at Verizon
- Instructor at Netorian LLC
9 months at this Job
- - Information Security Professional Program
- Master's of Cyber Security - Cyber Security
- Bachelor's of Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
- Associate's of Computer Science - Mr. Jackie Brown
Main Responsibilities: Contact and schedule appointments with clients and customers. Answer phone calls and resolve L1-L2 networking or office hardware issues and escalate too complex problems to upper management. Maintain company vehicle and keep track of mobile inventory. Read and write documentation, monitor clients assets integrity using 3d party tools and take appropriate actions when needed.
Contact and schedule appointments with clients and customers.
Answer phone calls and resolve L1-L2 networking or office hardware issues and escalate too complex problems to upper management.
Maintain company vehicle and keep track of mobile inventory.
Read and write documentation, monitor clients assets integrity using 3d party tools and take appropriate actions when needed.
- It Field Technician at Promanaged.IT
- Construction subcontractor at J.P Keller Construction LLC
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Network Administration
- Bachelor's - Computer