The responisibilities of the IT Generalist include hardware repair, and general help desk work. In addition an IT Generalist must be prepared to work onsite with the end users. Other responsibilities included special project work (e.g. device rollout and replacement, wireless surveys, lab imaging and specialized software install).
- IT Generalist at Symmetrix Solutions LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• One of three I.T.Generalist on location for two manufacturing sites
• Face-to-Face technical support for Engineers, Scientist, and Manufacturing employees
• Tracking incidents throughout the lifecycle of the technical issues, using HPE service manager resulting in end-to-end resolutions
• Analysis for ordering hardware specifications for compatibility
• Everyday tasks; reimaging laptops, desktops, transferring hard drive data while utilizing networked drives, adding RAM to laptops, changing LTO-5 tapes for the autoloader, checking active ports on patch panels\IDF box, checking Domain issues, CMD commands for network connection, assigning Mac address
• Experience using scripting for system administration tasks with PowerShell and CMD
• Coordinating new employee setups from start to finish
• Application support includes; Cisco VPN, Skype, Onedrive Cloud, Cisco Jabber, FoxIT PDF, Adobe products SAP, Pulse, Solid works, Smart Team, Autocad, CATIA, Solidworks, DWGeditor, Creo, Lotus notes
- I.T. Generalist (Manufacturing Process Engineering Infrastructure) at 3m (Aearo)
- Support Service Tech I at Breg Incorporated
- at Hewlett Packard
- Application Support Analyst (Retail Infrastructure) at Batteries Plus Bulbs
9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Management
Manage Common Securitization Platform and Single Security program budgets for IT PMO, serving as primary contact assisting project managers with Initiative Cost Benefit Model forms as part of 2018 budget approvals. Create presentation materials for weekly program meetings and contribute business case presentations.
Own SharePoint common securitization platform site housing and organizing program information.
• Created and presented program status report to Freddie Mac vice presidents including financial summary, risks and issues, resulting in important financial decisions being made.
• Earned the Perform at Our Best Certification consisting of ten MindGym training classes covering leadership, partnership, drive for execution, customer focus, change management and growth and development resulting in graduation from the Technology Analyst Program.
- IT GENERALIST at FINANCIAL ANALYSIS - Freddie Mac
- TUTOR at Virginia Tech
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN at Capgemini Government Solutions
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
I started out as an Agent on the phones and worked my way up to CSR2 (Shift Leader), Team Leader (Manager), Trainer (For 2 LOB's), and then IT Generalist after a 90-day internship.
- IT Generalist/LOB Team Leader/Trainer at 24-7 Intouch
- IT Assistant at Aspen University
- QC Agent at University of Phoenix, Tempe
- Manager at Firehouse Subs, Scottsdale
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors - IT
- Certification - CompTIA
Phone Support as well as end user support for a variety of IT issues including issues relating to, network connectivity, outlook and MS Office issues, imaging PCs and laptops, creating print queues on the servers. Also getting quotes for equipment and submitting purchasing requests.
- IT Generalist 1 at PA Dept of Corrections
- Sr IT Infrastructure Rep, EDI Operations at Highmark
- Summer College Intern at PENNDOT
- Church Secretary at Drexel
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of the Arts degree - Information Technology / Information Technology
o Contracted to work for Salient CRGT for 6 months o Include Manage Ticketing system (manage engine) o Troubleshoot Windows 10 OS and Computer hardware and software including MS office Suite o VoIP support for multiple systems (Altigen, EvolveIP, Vonage) o Adhere to ISO 20000-1 guidelines
- IT Generalist at Robert Half Inc
- Computer Sales Specialist/Apple Specialist at Best Buy
- Systems Administrator at JG Wentworth Home Lending, LLC
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Terminate and run cat 5e and cat 6 cables, installing of conduit, Network switches, routers, cameras, PTZ cameras, Hardware, software, assistance with computer end users, printers, patch install for printers, configure, troubleshooting, map network drives, install network cards, deploy and install access points, desktop refresh projects, RJ45, RJ-45 with load bar, RJ11/RJ12, Network configurations, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, access, etc.
- IT Generalist at Fox Packaging
- Wired/Wireless Network Technician at VTX1 Companies
- Networking Specialist and Computer Support Specialist at Department of Technology at McAllenISD
- CSA at HEB
at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Networking Specialist
• Remotely support software and hardware for internal users via phone and email
• Configure, install, support, and troubleshoot systems including user software, email, VOIP phones, computers, printers, cameras and other peripheral equipment in a multi-location environment
• IT Admin support for business operating systems, primarily e-Courier and Delivery Track. System maintenance duties on the evening shift
• Support local internet connections, wifi router configuration/troubleshooting, work with ISP’s as required
• Support servers, IP configurations, remote access, coordinates with external customers on solutions
• Support and troubleshoot mobile device software for drivers
• Configure, troubleshoot/repair mobile devices, track assets in/out
- IT Generalist at SDS-Rx
- Computer Configuration at Private Computer Contractor
- Computer Assistant at VA MEDICIAL CENTER
- Claims Clerk at SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
6 months at this Job
Assist with maintaining IT helpdesk articles to enhance self service efforts and internal IT knowledge base.
• Administers new hire IT and Security orientation.
• Maintains technical integrity of all conference rooms, training rooms, and related A/V equipment.
• Works with remote office teams in troubleshooting and resolving issue.
• Administers IT systems Okta, JAMF, G-Suites, LastPass, Dropbox, Zendesk, Microsoft Office, Github, and Aviatrix.
• Keeps current with the latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support, security, and operations.
• Works on SOC 2 compliance action items for IT section.
• Orders IT equipment threw CDW portal.
• Positive, service-oriented attitude.
- IT Generalist at Taos/Sift
- AirSupport Build and Repair Tech at Computer Care/ Airbnb
- Endpoint Deployment Engineer at Tech Mahindra
- Project Manager/ IT at BHOgart Extractors LLC
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Computer Science
Oversees the information technology department on the USA side of the company. Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks. Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. Implements and maintains policies and goals that support the organization's IT needs. Ensures proper functioning of the information processing system and oversees necessary upgrades. Helps business operations groups utilize information systems to improve their efficiency. Ensures computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet organizational needs.
- IT Generalist at Halfen USA
- System Specialist at SAIC/Leidos
- IT Administrator at AGE Refining/NuStar Energy
- PC/Networking Technician at HTS Voice & Data
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Network Administration