Run the everyday tasks of IT specialist in Albuquerque, and other remote stores within NM. Everything from supporting end user support, maintenance on workstations, assisting with support on servers and upgrades when needed and anything else required of IT specialist.
- IT Generalist at Goodwill Corp
- ESAM-Software Asset Management Analyst at Fidelity/Veritude
- Sr Field Ops at Primetherapeutics
- Field Ops contractor at Teksystems
6 months at this Job
- bachelors - Business Management
• In charge of all IT responsibilities for the company
• Completely modernized and overhauled two company websites using WordPress
• Developed software tools that increase productivity by automating experiment data analysis
• Redesigned company logos and created posters for use in national trade shows
- IT Generalist at Zyleris Pharmatech Inc
- Receptionist at Dinnaken Properties
- Freelance Graphic Designer at SheerIT
- IT Support Intern at AbbVie Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Studio Art
My role here is to support staff and students with IT related issues. During my time here I have brought to the attention of my team issues that needed to be looked into by our E.R.P. team. I have fixed thousands of accounts that were previously going unnoticed. I love understanding the details of how things work in the system and solving puzzles regarding them. Tools used: Powershell, AD, Exchange account admin, Office 365 Admin, Cisco Call manager, Cisco Unified Manager tools, Fluke Net Tools II, and various other PC and Networking tools.
- IT Generalist at Central Arizona College
- Network Technician at Gila River Health Care
- Hosting Support at GoDaddy.com LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - IT Management
- Associate - Networking Administration
- Associate - Linux Administration
As IT Generalist at 2BWireless I managed all the IT needs for the Corporate Office as well as 35 company owned T-Mobile Retail Stores throughout Arizona. I implemented and maintained company servers, as well as handled all networking, security, special projects, remote desktop support, audio//visual equipment, and the VoIP phone system. At the 35 retail locations I managed all hardware, software, POS, troubleshooting ,and repair of IT equipment.
- IT Generalist at 2BWireless LLC
- IT Technician at Phoenix Computer Solution
- Technician (A-Level) at Microsemi
- Area Coordinator at Unicco
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Information Technology Master Certificate - Windows, Security, Networking, Microsoft, Virtualization, CompTia A+
- - English
- - Career Development
- Diploma - High School
Manage common securitization platform and single security program budget for IT PMO, serving as primary contact assisting project managers with initiative cost benefit model forms as part of 2018 budget approvals. Create presentation materials for weekly program meetings and contribute business case presentations.
Own SharePoint common securitization platform site housing and organizing program information.
• Created and presented program status report to Freddie Mac vice presidents including financial summary, risks and issues, resulting in important financial decisions being made.
• Earned the Perform at Our Best Certification consisting of ten MindGym training classes covering leadership, partnership, drive for execution, customer focus, change management and growth and development resulting in graduation from the Technology Analyst Program.
- IT GENERALIST at FINANCIAL ANALYSIS - Freddie Mac
- TUTOR at Virginia Tech
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN at Capgemini Government Solutions
3 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Provide first contact for users of an IT helpdesk. Answer calls and emails to the helpdesk inbox. A clerk typically receives an average of 20 emails and 30 calls per day. Assist users (calls and emails) with requests/issues that have quick and simple solutions. Collect and input all of the issue information (who is calling, what issue they are having, what equipment is involved) into a Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) ticketing system. Insure that tickets are routed to Help Desk technicians for completion. Most calls involve account unlocks/basic account management, requests for status of existing tickets, requests for hardware accessories/accountable equipment/software, or printer issues (such as making the user aware of the printer installation wizard to assist customer with basic printer troubleshooting techniques such as mapping to another printer in their area).
- IT Generalist at Salient CRGT/ The Capital Office of the Architect
- IT Customer Service Representative (Remote) at Advanced Energy Engineering & Design (AEED)
- Help Desk Technician at Sparks Personnel Services, Inc.
- Help Desk Support / Software Testing & Training at Test Pros U.S. Department of State
1 month at this Job
- Associate - medical assistant
* HP Laptop, PC and Printer Deployment/Repair * 1st Line Help Desk Support for 300+ Employees * Project lead for several plant projects: VOIP, NAC Implementation
- IT Generalist at 3M
- IT Support Technician at John Deere
- Senior Software Support Analyst at Mercy Hospital
- Help Desk Manager at Cox HealthPlans
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Programming
• Interfacing with customers on support matters
• Managing proper customer expectations
• Day to day maintenance and upkeep of existing server fleet
• Update, test, and support software provisioning systems
• Work with internal customers to create and deploy solutions for new and existing services
• Configure and deploy systems to support new data center expansion
• Work with support and development teams to troubleshoot complex problems
- IT Generalist at Softlayer, IBM
- IT Technical Support Consultant at New York Air Brakes
- UNIX Admin at Vertis Inc. Right Resources
- Inventory Repair Technician at Veloc Inc. Cash America
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Secret Government Clearance
- BA - Business
Stroudsburg, PA - a full-service credit union dedicated to satisfying the financial needs of our members with services like financial counseling, savings, and online banking.
IT Generalist July 2016 - Present
• Monitor end user capabilities and maintain network environments.
• Perform hands-on technical upgrades and deployments.
• Core system subject matter expert.
• Create reports and queries to monitor credit union operations. Employment Highlights
• Bridge customer relations between IT and credit union employees.
• Hardware repairs.
• Off-site implementation for new branch office.
- IT Generalist at NE PA Federal Credit Union
- Information Technology Manager (Atlantic Region) at World Class Distribution Inc
- Customer Satisfaction IT (CSO) Supervisor/Manager at Bowne Industries
- Information Processing Analyst (IP/CSO) Lead/Senior at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Programming Certificate
- - Computer Science Program
• Oversee JANO Technologies Datacenter using Site to Site VPN through Juniper Firewall
• Managing Cisco 4500 Layer 3 Switches
• Maintain IBM-I Power 8, Power 7, and Power 6 Disaster Recovery Servers
• Oversee and Manage Ubiquiti Wireless Mesh Network
- IT Generalist at JANO TECHNOLOGIES
- Field Support Network Technician at DENBURY RESOURCES
- Lead Technician at VERIZON
- at WACHTER NETWORK SERVICES
2 years at this Job
- High school