Provide IT Help Desk Support to the entire Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
• Oversaw the daily performance of computer systems
• Maintained databases, network accounts and programs for specific department needs
• Presented analysis findings both verbally and written records.
• Escalated unresolved issues to appropriate level
• Participated in special projects, external audits, evaluations and process improvements
• Trained users in the proper use of hardware of software
• Implemented new services into production.
• Provides after-hours support application and project efforts when needed.
• Ensure proper release and maintenance of all systems.
• Inventoried and track $40 million of Information Technology equipment.
• Performs software/hardware maintenance; includes system installation, removal, upgrades and warranty return.
• Builds/verifies networks users and computer accounts
• Provided customer support to assist in the operation, restoral, repair and configuration of information’s systems
• Cloning/imaging Resolved customer service issues/complaints to great satisfaction
- Provide IT Help Desk Support at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- BARTENDER AND CASHIER at Surf N Fun Water Park
at this Job
- - information technology
St. Charles, Mo (2016-Present)
• Provide initial point of contact as the customer representative for the IT department's Help Desk System.
• Administer Help Desk System by entering requests as necessary, distributing all requests to appropriate IT representative, and directly providing customer support resolution when required.
• Create and maintain user accounts and privileges utilizing defined account management procedures.
• Partner with residential staff as the primary point of contact for scheduling vendor installations, repairs, and cost reviews for technology needs of the home.
• Assist with management of the IT inventory system to track all IT assets. Run and distribute reports related to inventory status and trends.
• Serves as the primary cell phone vendor contact. Assists with the administration of the agency's wireless accounts (Cell phone) including activation, password resets, replacements, repair and inventory.
• Complete user requests and routine troubleshooting scenarios, such as password resets, answering "how to" questions and providing general information on Microsoft word and excel. DSP (Direct Support Professional)(2016-2017)
• Provide training, coaching and assistance for adults with developmental disabilities in all areas of their lives.
• Assisted with day-by-day operations of the residence accordance with regulatory requirements, agency policy and quality program standards.
• Assure a safe and healthy environment, and advocate on behalf of the clients' best interest.
• Assist patients with their personal hygiene care.
• Teach patients life skills by providing love and compassion.
• Provide transportation to patients as part of the day program.
• Administer daily Medications and Actively document and report Individuals progress
- IT Help Desk Support at Emmaus Homes
- Guest Service Representative at Courtyard Marriott
- Project Office Manager at A&W Design and Print Center
- at AT&T
3 years at this Job
- - Criminology
managing and monitoring email system for tech support requests, utilizing SimpleHelp Technician to remotely connect to a clients computer for remote support, documenting procedures and help desk support, maintaining communication with manager and field technician regarding technical issues.
- IT Help Desk Support at Technizent IT Management
- Freelance Web Design at
- Senior Order Coordinator at Interior Specialists, Inc
- Team Lead at Tyco Integrated Security
2 months at this Job
- M.A.S. in Information and Communications Technology - Information and Communications Technology
- B.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
- A.A. degree
IT Help Desk Support: ◦ Essential Responsibilities: ✓ Prepare purchase orders and manage open orders with vendors and distributors. ✓ Answer phones and create service tickets. ✓ Demonstrate a pleasant and approachable demeanor always. ✓ Resolve service tickets or escalate available techs. ✓ Maintain update contact information for clients and client employees. ✓ Provide remote and onsite desktop, laptop, server and network problem management and resolution services to customer and end-users via Company's communications and remote and onsite support solutions, processes and procedures. ✓ Maintain Company standards for customer satisfaction, utilization and compliance policies. ✓ Utilize Company's PSA and RMM solutions per Company's established processes to deliver maintenance and problem management and resolution services to customers and end-users. ✓ Interact with customers, end-users and vendor support resources as needed to deliver services within established SLAs. ✓ Maintain communication with all affected parties during problem management and resolution per Company's established processes and procedures.
- IT Help Desk Support at company LOGIXCARE LLC
- Principal Specialist at Networks and Systems
- Staff at University of Computer Science
- Staff at NAS/SAN
8 months at this Job
- - Professional Communication
- - Technology and Society
- - Management Techniques
- - Computer Science
- - Software Design
- - Architecture and Patterns
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science Engineer
Internal Global Help Desk for full time Microsoft employees and vendors. Greet customers and create support tickets. Thoroughly document customer issues, troubleshoot applications, browsers, devices and network connectivity. Route unsupported issues to correct service desks. Troubleshoot applications and services for the o365 suite. Handle issues with Windows 8.1-10, Android, MAC and iOS. Install and fix, problems with VPN corporate connectivity to all devices. Correct service and user account access, permissions, and profile information. Renew certificate, group policy, and passwords. Familiar with AD, CMD, Powershell, and Azure. Meet SLA's and communicate professionally with all customers which call the Help desk through to resolution.
- IT Help Desk Support at UNISYS at Microsoft
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Utah Army National Guard
- Interior Electrician at Utah Army National Guard
- Supply Technician/Logistical Support at National Guard
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Business Information Systems & Technology
- A.S. Business Information Systems & Technologies
• Answer calls from over 2,000 clients regarding connectivity, email accounts, software, hardware, and general inquiries providing resolution or escalating to appropriate department
• Worked within active directory to resolve user profile issues, reset passwords, and unlocked accounts.
• Installed and configured software and application upgrades
• Provided help desk assistance through remote desktop by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving user complaints.
• Logged, and provided support to over 90 schools, and district staff via an online remedy ticket system
- IT Help Desk Support at
- System Administrator at US ARMY
1 year at this Job
• Provide technical assistance over the phone, via email, live support, or in person to faculty, staff, and students.
• Troubleshoot and determine the best solutions of the issue or escalate it to the right queue when necessary.
• Help Classroom Support team troubleshooting smartboards, projectors, and sound systems issues.
• Help User Support team troubleshooting software and hardware issues, installing new software and drivers, re-imaging old and new computers, setting up labs, and troubleshooting printer issues.
• Document issues and their resolution in the ticketing system to keep track of changes made and records for any incident.
• Modify and update knowledge-base articles to deliver the best solutions to customers and ensure a consistent approach to team problem-solving.
• Help configure network devices and troubleshoot networking issues
- IT Help Desk Support at Montgomery County Community College
- Projects at MCCC
- Manager at Marhaba Restaurant
- Server at Marhaba Restaurant
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Applied Science - Network Administration
Tier 1 IT help desk support for Deutsch Bank.
- IT Help Desk Support at HCL Americas
- Driver/Operator at Werner Enterprises
- United States Navy at United States Department Of Defense
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AA - Electronics Engineering Technology
• Manage the online help desk system, route requests to IT technicians and provide phone support for help desk tickets, emails, walk-ins, and phone calls.
• Maintain user accounts, groups and security, email, content and spam filter, network and Wi-Fi monitoring, and cloud-based technologies like Google, Blackboard and Powerschool.
• Perform basic hardware, software, telecom, and network troubleshooting.
• Import and export data, manipulate and analyze information in excel, move information between databases.
• Multi-task among break/fix and project based tasks, high volume phone tech support, and moving between several systems and dashboards on multiple screens.
• Administrative support such as records keeping, bidding, purchase order processing.
• Manage employees' timesheets, payroll, company expenses database.
• Works closely with Technical managers, Business analysts, and the Product Stakeholders, to prioritize and resolve tickets in the backlog.
• Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- IT Help Desk Support Assistant at NasFar Systems LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
I.T. Student Service Center - An IT student help desk position. Also monitor various computer labs around the campus within Coppin State University. Troubleshooting student accounts
● Offer technology assistance to student and faculty and escalates when needed
● Assist students with help and concerns regarding their campus technology account
● Manage human and team resources
- IT Help Desk Support at Coppin State University
- Researcher Intern at OurCS
- Research Intern at HBCU Making & Innovation Showcase
- Clerical Assistant at Coppin State University
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science