Address: 2100 US-19 ALT 2403 Roselawn Dr. IT Help Desk\Support Holiday, FL 34691
• Palm Harbor, FL 34683
• (727) 771-4000
• Work with a Team & Independently
• Customer Service
• Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity Issues
Address: 2100 US-19 ALT
2403 Roselawn Dr. IT Help Desk\Support
Holiday, FL 34691
- IT Help Desk\Support at Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc
- Technical Support Representative at
- Customer Service Representative at
- at Antique Automobile Radio, Inc
2 months at this Job
MAY 2018 - PRESENT
• Take calls from customers who are seeking help with an issue involving technology, software, or the Clemson network and help resolve the issue.
• Setup or debug issues with Office 365, Google Apps and General Email Applications such as Outlook and Hosted Exchange
• Successfully debug software and account issues in person at the CCIT help desk for walk-in customers.
• Help customers in Slack chat support and with email tickets with the above issues as well.
• Track, organize and process Tiger Tracks tickets for local I.T. to help employees in person.
MAY 2018 - PRESENT
- IT Help Desk Support at CCIT SUPPORT CENTER
- Associate at DUNKIN' DONUTS
- Operations Intelligence Analyst at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
Help with gathering all analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end-users, and develop and implement corrective solutions Work with other IT technicians/administrators and Application Development teams to ensure efficient support of the company’s computing environment help trouble shoot all computer issues within call center other daily duties that were appointed to me
Help with gathering all analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end-users, and develop and implement corrective solutions Work with other IT technicians/administrators and Application Development teams to ensure efficient support of the company’s computing environment
help trouble shoot all computer issues within call center
other daily duties that were appointed to me
- IT Help Desk Support at Empereon Constar
- Recruiter Coordinator/ support rep. at Monterey Marketing
- Sales Representative at All good supply corp
- Night Manager at Subway
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA - General business Communications
IT Help Desk Support Shipping Coordinator
IT Help Desk Support
- IT Help Desk Support at KORTICK Manufacturing Co
- Customer Service Associate/Cashier (English/Spanish) at Marshalls
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Administration
- Associate - Computer Programmer
• Manage the online help desk system, route requests to IT technicians and provide phone support for help desk tickets, emails, walk-ins, and phone calls.
• Maintain user accounts, groups and security, email, content and spam filter, network and Wi-Fi monitoring, and cloud-based technologies like Google, Blackboard and Powerschool.
• Perform basic hardware, software, telecom, and network troubleshooting.
• Import and export data, manipulate and analyze information in excel, move information between databases.
• Multi-task among break/fix and project based tasks, high volume phone tech support, and moving between several systems and dashboards on multiple screens.
• Administrative support such as records keeping, bidding, purchase order processing.
• Manage employees' timesheets, payroll, company expenses database.
• Works closely with Technical managers, Business analysts, and the Product Stakeholders, to prioritize and resolve tickets in the backlog.
• Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- IT Help Desk Support Assistant at NasFar Systems LLC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
IOS help desk Customer service MAC OS tech support Training new employees in their transition to tech support Tier 2
IOS help desk
MAC OS tech support
Training new employees in their transition to tech support
- IT Help Desk Support at Convergys
- Data entry at Big Poppa
- Team leader at Buds Sewer and Drain Cleaning
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
Mooresville, NC Provided support to all Lowes stores with the new deployment of over 100,000 mobile devices.
● Helped troubleshoot TC51 devices for all users calling into I.T.
● Was able to remote into computers and setup VPN connections.
● Added print devices remotely to manager/sales employees.
● Able to troubleshoot Lowes software for users having issues on Mobile devices.
Provided support to all Lowes stores with the new deployment of over 100,000 mobile devices.
- IT Help Desk Support at LOWES COMAPIES INC
- FINISH TECHNICIAN at WAYNE BROTHERS INC
- SALES TEAM LEADER at RED VENTURES
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Tata Consulting Services - Help Desk Specialist
● First line of contact for IT support for Duke Energy and other customers
● Active Directory support
● Network support
● Mainframe support
● PeopleSoft support
● RSA support
● Windows 7 and 10 support
● Citrix support CompuCom - Onsite Support
● Install new desktops & refresh software at various remote sites for PNC Bank SES Cincinnati - Technical Support Specialist
● Provided computer support for all locations across Cincinnati
● Maintained server updates and upgrades
● Repaired computers remotely and in-person
● Provided exceptional customer support, efficient troubleshooting & customer resolution ATOS Cincinnati - Technical Support Specialist
● Provided level II technical support for Siemens account, North America, providing exceptional customer service to all internal and external users
● Supported machine boot-up, updating software programs (AntiVirus), building scripts for fixing corrupted registry keys, and fixing certificate issues
● Provided assistance for VPN fix and users on email support Tata Consultancy Services TCS
● Served on Cincinnati-based Help Desk, providing networking & desktop support to a large TCS customer on east coast; solving problems via phone and remote connection.
● Responsible for security support, password reset, and troubleshooting multitudes of technical issues.
● Proficient at comprehending remote problems and quickly devising solutions.
● Often complimented for professionalism, humor, and customer-friendly manner. Hayes Repair
● Responsible for technical repair of multiple devices.
● Rebuilt, maintained inventory, and phone support. MIS
● Built desktops for business customers; installed & integrated hardware components, installed software, including OS, anti-virus, drivers, upgrades, and applications; tested and verified.
● Documented all configurations in database.
● Installed, terminated and verified cabling systems onsite at business locations. InterAlliance TechOlympics & Summer Intensive (www.interalliance.org) - 1st place Team award (technology for the disabled) & 1st place Individual Award (Best Technology Design).
- IT Help Desk Support at TCS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provide networking and desktop support, account maintenance and printing assistance to students and faculty. Troubleshoot and resolve complex technology problems for IT issues.
- IT Help Desk Support at Missouri Western State University
- Network Engineer Intern at Krivis Technologies
10 months at this Job
- Master of Information Management - Enterprise Resource Planning
Administered employee accounts in Microsoft 365, ViewPoint, and domain environments. Managed user
access, including setting up new users and terminations.
● Supported employees with Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office issues through troubleshooting and instructions on specific software use in person and through remote access.
● Set up new and used laptops for users with and without imaging software, configured new work stations.
● Managed transfer of all company email addresses to a new domain name in Microsoft 365 environment, including training employees through transition.
● Troubleshoot hardware and software errors and replace hardware for laptops and printers (e.g. cracked screens, dead drives, rollers) as needed.
● Provide support to employees with varying levels of technical knowledge, answered questions and served as point of contact for IT team.
● Cleared out and updated used laptops for future use and managed inventory of all technology.
● Researched issues, made recommendations and reviewed solutions with management.
- IT Help Desk Support at Evergreen North American Industrial Services
- Data Center Operations Assistant at Rice University
- Computer Programmer at Coastal Flow Gas Measurement, Inc
- Computer Science Department Web Photographer at Texas State University
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Journalism