Ypsilanti, Michigan September 2017 - April 2018
Public university encompassing 23,000+ students. Computer Lab Attendant / IT Help Desk Support, Halle Bruce Library
• Greeted customers and assisted with technical issues.
• Maintained and repaired computer equipment as needed.
- Computer Lab Attendant / IT Help Desk Support at EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
- General Laborer at CITY OF TAYLOR, Taylor
- at CITY OF TAYLOR, Taylor
- Farm Attendant at CITY OF TAYLOR, Taylor
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Reset computers, Manage IT stock rooms, Answer phone, input service request
- IT Help Desk Support at Neumann University IT Help Desk
- Summer Dance Instructor at Sturgis Recreation Center
- Junior Missionaries Assistant Servant Leader at Ronald McDonald House
- Doctor's Assistant at Will's Eye Hospital
6 months at this Job
- High school - Biology
Answers help desk telephone, email and other requests and provides Level 1 support for reported incidents.
● Escalate problems to appropriate personnel to ensure all problems are resolved in a timely manner.
● Provide assistance with password resets and user access via Active Directory.
● Assisted with software and hardware upgrades.
● Maintain Help Desk ticketing system.
● Assisted with Windows based applications and Operating Systems.
● Provides specialized quality assurance, documentation and support for all applications including but not limited to Alacare custom applications, Microsoft Office, Homecare Homebase software issues, hardware issues (i.e., - PDA's, Laptops, and specialized software, etc.)
● Uses troubleshooting, logical processing and problem solving skills to resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
● Provides education on IT related topics as needed.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- IT Help Desk Support at Alacare Home Health & Hospice
- Central Intake Coordinator at Alacare Home Health & Hospice
2 years at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems-Networking
- - Business Management
- Diploma in Computer Networking - Computer Networking
- High school
- Contract Role
• Provided onsite help desk support and Windows 10 deployment project for end client, International Rescue Committee.
• Responsible for the implementation, installation, maintenance and support of ~1000 End Users Infrastructure Support equipment, software and connectivity for Windows workstations, printers, LAN, AV, Video conferencing, and Phones.
• Responsible implementing known troubleshooting solutions and root cause analysis to software and hardware problems.
• Provided over-the-phone and on-site Level 2 assistance to users; escalate to Level 3 when necessary.
• Manage the ServiceNow queue to ensure that all tickets are completed in a timely manner in compliance with our SLA's.
• Performed refresh, imaging and data migration tasks for devices reaching Life Cycle Retirement in PC environment.
- IT Help Desk Support at Search Group
- IT Support Specialist at God's Love We Deliver
- Level 2 Desktop Technician at LogMeIn and GotoAssist
- Data Integrity Specialist at Humana
1 month at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Provide customer service support by assisting patrons in computer help.
- IT Help Desk Support at Middle Tennessee State University
- Photography Lab Technician at Middle Tennessee State University
- Front Office Associate and Media Coordinator at 615 Sports Training
- Photographer and Designer at Middle Tennessee State University
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Photography and Business Administration
• Handle Tier 1 and sum 2 help desk tickets
• Provide Lucid Computer Support helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Lucid Computer Support helpdesk
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
• Document internal procedures
• Assist with onboarding of new users
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Technical IT Help Desk Support at HLT/Lucid
- Service Desk Technician at Trinity Industries
- Helpdesk Analyst at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
- Helpdesk Analyst at Ulterra Drilling Technician
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Information Technology
Providing technical assistance/support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.As well as responding to queries either in person or over the phone. Respond to email messages for customers seeking help. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- IT Help Desk Support at Copiers Northwest
- Document Clerk at Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Inc., P.S
- Administrative Specialist II at Cole Wathen Leid Hall
- Administrative Specialist at FedEx Trade Networks
1 month at this Job
- - Business
- A.A. - Business Marketing
Newark, NJ 2011 to present
A surety company specializing in five different major lines of business with over 30 profit centers and 20 physical locations throughout the USA. Office Manager / IT Help Desk Support
• Supervise and manage the daily operations and office tasks for Home Office Headquarters
• Supervise and coordinate the distribution of incoming mail, faxes and courier packages
• Supervise on-site and off-site records storage per established polices for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records company wide
• Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, printers, postage machines, etc.
• Oversees all invoices related to company-wide office supply purchases, monthly telephone/fax lines and weekly courier expenses (FedEx, UPS AND USPS)
• Maintains basement storage area to ensure all office equipment, file records and all other extra office work place necessities are secured and easily accessible
• Negotiated favorable company-wide pricing with all shipping and office supplies vendors
• Purchase office supplies for Home Office in accordance with established company policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Supervise the maintenance of Home Office facilities. Liaison with the building manager to ensure smooth operations and any building related construction
• Company-wide point contact for new business cards, letterheads and mailing envelopes
• Ensure all company telephone/fax lines are working properly
• Compile monthly Loss Triangle reports
• Assist with out-of-state field office relocation and/or closings with some travel required
• Monitor employee building and parking security access
• Execute parking validations for guests
• Maintains that all HR work place labor law posters are provided to and placed in all regional offices
• Participate in company-wide special projects as needed
• Responsible for setting up and personalizing new computers for all employees with company image and all required applications
• Company-wide IT help desk support by unlocking computers, resetting passwords and all other user related errors that require IT assistance
• Set up all new employee cell phones with work domain and work email
• Orders all IT related equipment
- Office Manager / IT Help Desk Support at International Fidelity Insurance Company
- Programmer/Office Assistant at Viyya Technologies
- Quality Control Auditor at Castle Point Mortgage
- Assistant Manager at Epic Designs/Pants Set, Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
• Utilized JIRA and Track-IT software to create, organize, review, and complete tickets.
• Utilized Colleague software to retrieve, edit, and organize clients account details.
• Received and made phone calls to customers regarding their tickets or other technical issues.
• Maintained positive interpersonal relationships with clients while providing troubleshooting and technical support, both by phone and in person.
• Supported coworkers in completing projects and reaching goals.
- IT Help Desk Support at The Sage Colleges
- Crew Member at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Social Sciences and Humanities
Assist remote users with remote desktop application and internal users with desk side or over the phone support.
● Support printers, multifunction printers, scanners and fax machines.
● Initiate purchase requisitions for IT related hardware, software or services.
● Engage vendors to solicit quotes and perform price comparisons and recommendation.
● Maintain inventory of IT hardware and software assets.
● Configure ShoreTel Director to deploy and or troubleshoot ShoreTel desk phones.
● Provide assistance with iOS and Android mobile phone connectivity to company Wi-Fi and exchange email.
● Use PDQ Deploy to deploy software and OS patches to all computers within the company.
● Provide changes in Active Directory users and groups for profile access rights when authorized.
● In 2014 I alone imaged and configured all existing computers on the manufacturing floor including SP Scientific machines connected to Lyophilizers and medical embedded programming systems used in the manufacturing of medical devices.
● Environment: Active Directory, Windows XP/7/8/10, Exchange 2013, LogMeIn (RDP), ShoreTel Director (IP Phone management system), Remote software deployment (PDQ Deploy)
- IT Help Desk Support Technician at Accriva Diagnostics
- IT Help Desk Support Technician at Cohu
- Site Support Specialist at McGraw- Hill
- Technical Support Representative at Carefusion
5 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Information Technology