march 2016 to present IT Help Desk Technician, Hewlett Packard/Modis/Mphasis/DXC technology /BCBSM 1. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks in a technical support role 2. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries, and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware 3. Respond to queries either in person or over the phone 4. Respond to email messages for customers seeking help 5. Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software 6. Assist internal/external staff and provide a high level of customer service and support as it relates to responding to help desk requests 7. Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions knowledge of multiple applications such as mainframe security, SQL databases, Microsoft office applications, O365, Access database, Citrix, Active directory, Novell, my blue desktop, VPN, IP address etc. Platform domains such as password management, enterprise applications, and shared directory structures, 8. users who use different equipment such as HP products including Printers. I also help users who use iPhones and mac, safari. Cisco phones, desk phones, soft phones, Skype and Skype phones, poly phones as well. 9. I write/type tickets for every call I receive. Escalate any problems not able to be resolved. I am familiar with ordering applications for users and downloading applications. I can push applications when stuck downloading. I have good problem-solving skills
- IT Help Desk Technician at Hewlett Packard/Modis/MPhasis/BCBSM
- Target Team Member at Target
- childcare provider at Ms. Ruth Daycare
- deli clerk at Kroger
3 years at this Job
- None - nursing
- Certificate - Medical billing
- Certificate - Medical assistant
• Supported the Pacific theatre for the US Army at IT call-in help desk.
• Utilized Active Directory and Remedy 8.1 to process tickets.
• Troubleshot problems for end users and network related issues.
- IT Help Desk Technician at Unisys
- Windows 10 Deployment Supervisor at Insight Global
- Administrative Technologist at General Dynamics Information Technology
- IT Help Desk Technician at Unisys
2 months at this Job
- Some college
As the IT Service Desk Technician Lead my duties are to provide Tier-1 and 2 help desk support via telephone, self-service incidents/requests, chat, and email for approximately 20 core business applications and full suite of office automation products on the Windows 7 and 10 platforms; utilizing the Remedy ServiceNow ticketing system. I support The Department Of The Treasury as a Governement Contractor. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with laptop PCs, iPads, air cards, HP/Dell portable monitors, portable printers, portable scanners, laptop docking stations, desktop PCs, PC projectors, color Client LaserJet printers, personal LaserJet printers, flatbed scanners, large plotters, Canon high-speed scanning fax machines, iPhones, and Android mobile phones. Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) Diagnose and resolve application, hardware and LAN/Wi-Fi network connectivity issues. Responsible for Active Directory user account, Exchange mailbox support and administration. Support of Microsoft server environments in addition to other third party applications. Proficient experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7,8, and 10. Provide mobile device support (iOS, Android). Provide on-site and remote support via Bomgar or Skype as needed. Promptly escalate outstanding issues to senior technical staff for issue resolution. Effectively communicate technical issues and status to technical and non-technical personnel. Additional duties as assigned. Account modifications, resets, and unlocks using Active Directory Experience in Microsoft based platforms (Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite, Etc.) Understanding of Active Directory (Account Management, Organizational Units, Mailbox Management, Exchange features) Problem solving and troubleshooting issues with applications and hardware Troubleshooting basic network issues with VPN, LAN/WAN, Citrix, and Internet Explorer Implementing PC registry fixes Utilize Mobile Device Management through Xen Mobile to manage iPhone 6 and 7’s. Install, and configure software. Configure, package, and distribute client software required for Office 365.Using group policies, System Management Software (SCCM, PDQ Deploy, ODT Change, configure, and application security settings Provide network analysis, testingBandwidth validation for Skype for Business Online services. Configure O365 on mobile devices Knowledge of networking (LAN,DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, CIsco router and switches) Solid knowledge and concepts of PeopleSoft systems – maintenance, upgrades and customizations Strong attention to detail Strong knowledge of and adherence to development standards (including testing and migration procedures) and implementing best practices Ability to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills and lead high-visibility efforts Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with end users Possess understanding of Microsoft operating systems. Have knowledge of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications (such as Adobe Acrobat, SIS Examiner View, Edocs, and the Microsoft Office suite), and networking. Ensure that tickets are submitted as soon as the contact is received and capture all the required customer and issue information outlined in the service desk SOP. Follow prescribed scripts for communicating with a customer during the call. Notify the customer of the steps that will be followed to troubleshoot the reported problem and, if possible, provide an approximate timeframe for problem resolution. Utilize the knowledge base to assist callers with issue resolution. Escalate, as appropriate, incidents or requests to the SD lead/manager, or higher tiers for resolution. Perform a warm transfer, wherever possible, of support incidents to the higher support tiers.
- IT Help Desk Technician Lead at Telesis Corporation/Department Of The Treasury
- Help Desk Support Analyst at Verizon
- Retail Sales Associate at Ross Stores Inc.
- Sales Representative/Customer Service at Vector Marketing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• First point of contact for customers needing IT assistance
• Assist on-boarding/off-boarding of users
• Utilize and maintain the help desk tracking software
• Maintain Inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Record events and problems, and their resolutions in logs
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Follow superiors' instructions
- IT Help Desk Technician at Renova Energy
- Sorter at Golden State Ag Services, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Cyber Security
• IT help desk dupport for well
• Managed multiple cases for clients
• Dispatching parts for repair of 100's of well systems
• Diagnosed technical issues daily
• Recognized and troublehot multiple systems daily
- IT Help Desk Technician at Alorica
- Sales Promoter at Orlando Marketing research inc
- Warehouse Associate at Richard Hagstrom Ferneries
- Damage Controlman at United States Navy
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As Internal IT, managed all aspects of the domain and network. Worked with physical servers, virtualized environments on both Hyper-V and vSphere, multiple operating systems with a primary focus on Windows based OS's, and working with multiple types of routers/firewalls.
● As a Help Desk Technician, programmed and troubleshot issues related to the Avaya IP Office phone system family, PC, and networks.
- Internal IT/Help Desk Technician at BenComm
10 years at this Job
- Assoc. Of Applied Science - Cyber-Security
- Provide help desk support to 150+ credit union employees both locally (Grand Rapids Area) and remotely (Lansing) - Provide troubleshooting assistance and ticket resolution for domain users with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 using BMC's TrackIT ticketing system - Image, deploy, troubleshoot and upgrade components (RAM, HDDs) on Dell desktops and laptops - Experience with Active Directory account creation and maintenance - Create and maintain documentation of various processes and protocols - Instruct yearly trainings on company policies and various new procedures
- IT Help Desk Technician at Adventure Credit Union
- Photographer/Sales Associate at Nationwide Studios
- Marketing / Social Media Intern at Capture a Moment Photography, LLC
- Student Technician at Grand Valley State University
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Photography
I provide Tier 1 support for clients that contract their help desk services to Cognizant. Currently, I am on a project for Academy Sports and Outdoors providing support for both retail and corporate side of their business. They generally have a "something is broken, call IT" mentality, so we are also just a simple service desk as well. We do network troubleshooting on both retail and corporate sides, many times working with vendors over the phone to get the issue resolved. We are also first stop for hardware issues. We work with their local techs and delegate tasks in the event hands on intervention is needed. We are also the first step in access control as we delegate access requests as well.
- IT Help Desk Technician at Cognizant
- IT Service Desk Technician at Randstad Technologies
6 months at this Job
- Some college
• Provides technical support to over 150 end users by phone, email, chat and in person.
• Assists clients with gaining access to our company's applications.
• Updates internal Knowledge base articles with proper resolutions.
• Manage help desk tickets utilizing ManageEngine - ServiceDesk Plus.
• Diagnose and resolve all hardware and software issues.
• Re-imaging Windows OS when necessary.
• Setup and conduct training seminars.
- IT Help Desk Technician at Pattillo Brown and Hill
- Bank Teller at First National Bank of Central Texas
- at Active Duty Military Spouse
- IT Support Analysis at Randstad Technologies - Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences - Applied Arts & Sciences
- Associate of Arts
• Skilled communicator, able to successfully work with wide range of end-users to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
• Installs and configures computer hardware, software, systems, printers and scanners.
• Troubleshoot any hardware, software issues, provided knowledgeable and creative technical solutions for user problems on pc, laptop, macintosh, cable modem,Ipad, Iphone and androids phones
• Experience with wired and wireless networking, including Virtual Private Network (VPN) remote connectivity
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Troubleshoot and resolve configuration, browser or operating system related configuration issues utilizing TCP/IP/DHCP utilities such as PING and IPCONFIG
• Provide technical support to customers via telephone, email and through tickets
• Provided email configurations and user education as needed
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Earned solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing exceptional customer service
• Lead the help desk process and request system as needed
• Maintained confidentiality and discretion when working with pass worded or sensitive materials
• Assign to projects like giving training to new hires, including staff from other nationalities
• I give support to Horizon, Service Now, Citrix, Image Center, IBP, Eteller, Office, printers, networking, among others
• Provide extensive printer support Xerox and Lexmark
- IT Help Desk Technician at Scotiabank
- Technical Support Analyst at Claro
- Cell Phone Technician at Claro Puerto Rico
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Digital Graphic Design
- Associate Degree - Computer Technician
- H.S. Diploma