IT infrastructure Manager for five countries managing all IT infrastructure activities like WAN, IT support, LAN etc
- IT Infrastructure Manager at World’s largest oil and gas company
- IT Infrastructure Manager at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
IT Infrastructure Manager in charge of managing 5 sites, including Headquarters located in Blue Bell, PA. Made key decisions on the changes in operation of the C&D Technologies network. * Managed 5 sites both remotely as well as in person visits. These sites were in Horsham, PA, Reynosa, Mexico, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Attica, Indiana. * Managed a team of 3 Network Administrators. * Managed and maintained the Helpdesk using the Zoho hosted solution * Maintained the 75 Microsoft Windows Servers that ranged from 2003 to 2012 * Managed and maintained the company's Microsoft Hyper V solution * Installed a Cohesity backup solution to replace Symantec Backup Exec * In charge of all purchasing for the IT Department's needs * Project managed various projects from start to successful completions, including a small call center installing Mitel VOIP.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at C&D Technologies
- Systems Engineer II at Genex Services
- Senior Network Administrator/Network Architect/Team Lead at Brandywine School District
- Watchguard Firewalls, Raptor/VelociRaptor Firewall at TECHNOLOGY PORTFOLIO
2 years at this Job
- AA - Computer Science
- AS - Psychology
Oversee the design, implementation and management of enterprise information technology disciplines for network infrastructure and telecommunications, including servers, storage, virtualization, all peripheral systems, data protection, management of two data centers, vendor management and disaster recovery programs of the oldest credit union in San Diego County.
• IT Infrastructure Manager, responsible for executing business and technology strategic initiatives
• Directly manage enterprise business plans that align network, systems and communications architectures
• Management of a staff of Network, Security and Technology Engineers, supporting the $2.2 billion credit union business
• Partner with CIO on all aspects of Infrastructure, including Telephony, virtual and physical servers, Exchange and VMWare, network topology and cyber security awareness
• Appear on live television representing the credit union on topics of social engineering and home internet security
• Evaluate new technologies, including alternate hosting models (AWS / Azure), Amazon Alexa integration, and Fintech / Artificial Intelligence initiatives
• Work directly with business senior management to deliver infrastructure and technology initiatives that support the credit union mission and evolving business needs.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at California Coast Credit Union
- Vice President of Project and Service Delivery at Bank of Internet
- Vice President of Information Technology at Chase Bank
- Vice President of Information Technology at Chase Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science (MS) in Systems Management - Systems Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Computer Mathematics, Minor - Psychology
Digicon Corporation (Contractor)
NIH/NCATS. Rockville, MD
IT Infrastructure Manager - 6/10-Present
• Utilize ITIL best practices to align organizational needs with IT support services
• Develop configuration management plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Oversee functional operation of all IT hardware assets
• Manage all Data Center Operations from Physical Infrastructure to servers
• Troubleshoot and solves complex Scientific and Non-Scientific IT issues
• Architect, configure and implement new IT solutions for the institute, which include: NetApp storage infrastructure, VMware virtualization, 10Gb bandwidth for scientific network.
• Supervise and work as part of a team with system engineers about the department’s technology and necessary improvements.
• Preserve assets by recommending and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security control protocols for the Data Center Operations Security Certification and Accreditation program in compliance with NIST 800-53.
• Work with vendors, performs research, and provides justifications, for stakeholder requirements of hardware purchases
• Meet with directors and branch chiefs for feedback on Scientific Operation status and any new requirements the IT department could fulfill.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Digicon Corporation
- Technical Manager at Digicon Corporation
- Jr Systems Engineer at Planned Systems International
8 years, 7 months at this Job
HCL America Inc, Sunnyvale, CA IT Infrastructure Manager May 2015 – Present (3+ years) IT Infrastructure Manager (DC Transition/Transformation) – Senior Solutions Architect at HCL America ¡ Lead & Execute Data Center Transition/Transformation projects and seamlessly handover to the Delivery Teams ¡ Strategic and Operations planning including staffing for Transition/Transformation Projects ¡ Set the direction and actively lead a team of SMEs, Technical experts and participate in implementations, migrations, transitions and escalation support on projects ¡ Responsible for providing technical/non-technical consulting & advisory services for clients ¡ Function in both pre-sales and post-sales capacity with broad horizontal skill sets and a core competency in Data Center technologies. ¡ Establish and maintain excellent relationship with Customer and Business Units ¡ Audit infrastructure, create roadmaps and provide recommendations ¡ Provide team members with in depth knowledge of new advances in Data Center related technologies ¡ Leverage Offshore & deliver value-added services to the customers ¡ Leverage HCL standards/methodology and propose Data Center Infrastructure Best Practices to Customers ¡ Leverage HCL standards/methodology and execute Private/Public Cloud Assessment & Migrations PROJECTS EXECUTED & ROLE: · Transition Manager for the End-to-End Data Center Service Transition at Standard HealthCare · Solutions Architect for the Data Center Assessment of The Clorox Company DC Infrastructure by creating roadmaps and provide recommendations · Transformation Manager for VMware Upgrade from v5.1 to 6.0 including DR leveraging VMware SRM · Transformation Manager for the Legacy OS Migration of Windows, leveraging Innovative Solutions for The Clorox Company · Transition Manager for the Data Center Transition at VeriFone · Transition Manager for the End-to-End Data Center, Network & Unified Communications Service Transition at UCSF · Technical Project Manager for the VDI Implementation for Offshore Users using Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure & XenDesktop at UCSF · DC Migration – Technical Project Manager for the Data Center Migration Project at AAA NCNU · DC Refresh – Technical Project Manager for HP-UX legacy migration to Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure & SUSE Linux OS from C7000 HP Blade Infrastructure at The Clorox Company · Transition/Transformation Manager for the Data Center Transition & Transformation at IBM DC Transformation Solutions Architect & Technical Program Manager for the HCI+NSX Data Center Modernization project at Sempra Energy, San Diego
- IT Infrastructure Manager at HCL America Inc
- Global Data Center - Technical Project Manager at Tata Consultancy Services
- Global Data Center - DC Migration Lead at Tata Consultancy Services
- IS Project Lead - Wintel & Virtualization at Tata Consultancy Services
3 years, 8 months at this Job
• 10 International IT Direct Reports
• Managed $9 Million Budget over 45 International Affiliates
• Successfully developed International Reporting restructure
• Created and managed International IT Summits
• Developed and Managed Centers of Excellence
• Developed and Managed International Disaster Recovery
• SAP B1 Implementation Manager SAP B1 Implementation Project Manager, Mine Safety Appliances Co. 2007-2015
• Managed 22 ERP Implementations using various resources which include consultants, MSA IT employees, as well as several members of the MSA Business
• Highly successful in both exceeding expectations and in creating relationships. Formed strong team identities and higher trust levels throughout global IT and business partners. Aligned IT closer to business expectations
• Coordinated Business Executive Validation Meetings
• Implemented Business Integration Tools into ERP System ◦ Part Number Requestor ◦ Marketing Tools (A-D) SAP Business One Infrastructure Engr., Mine Safety Appliances Co. 2006-2007
• Designed, implemented, and supported Infrastructure for Global ERP Project
• Set up and maintained all aspects of affiliate LAN/WAN setups at 32 Global Affiliates Senior Network Administrator - MSA - 2000-2006 Systems Administrator, Fiserv Pittsburgh Center - Pittsburgh, PA 1997-2000
• Managed LAN/WAN Infrastructure, including firewalls, routers, switches, wireless, servers, DNS, and support of web applications.
• Other Positions Held at Fiserv ◦ Lotus Notes Administrator ◦ Webmaster ◦ Security Analyst ◦ PC Technician
- International IT Infrastructure Manager at Mine Safety Appliances Co
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Accountable for all Engineering, Architecture, and Help Desk projects and support.
• Responsible for vendor management. I negotiated contracts that saved Ascend Clinical over $500,000.
• Implemented Pure storage to replace an aging SAN. The new SAN increase core application database performance by up to 3 times, it also reduced the number of hours spent supporting storage.
• Implemented multi-site Palo Alto firewalls to increase security for all locations.
• Implemented a multi-tier storage solution for all Ascend Clinical data.
• Replaced traditional MPLS infrastructure for all offices with a commodity bonded internet device that both reduce the monthly cost of intranet communication by 50%, and added triple internet redundancy for each site to reduce single internet provider outages. After implementation there was never another complete site outage.
• Created proactive monitoring and alerting for critical applications. This allowed the infrastructure team to be alerted within 5 minutes of an application outage.
• Standardized hardware for servers, storage, network switches, wireless AP, laptops and desktops.
• Implemented encryption for all laptops to reduce the risk of data loss in the case of a lost or stolen device.
• Implemented Aruba wireless as a corporate wide standard that is secured with Active Directory ClearPass integration.
• Created a hardware lifecycle program for refreshing 20% of infrastructure. This allowed the business to have a more consistent budget.
• Replaced network infrastructure for several sites with minimal user impact.
• Created SQL server standard build configuration so that all servers are built identically.
• Implemented ticketing processes that reduced the management overhead of queues.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Ascend Clinical
- System Engineer IV at Comcast Cable Corporation
- Scrum Master for agile sprints at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Lead Microsoft Server Engineer/Microsoft Server Technical Support at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals for Engage Systems, Inc
4 years at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing staff and overall operations to ensure stable operation of the organization's Information Technology (IT) infrastructure. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, Citrix Server Environment, data communications and security, telecommunications systems and the IT Help Desk. Schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
Oversee day to day infrastructure activities while maintaining budget and expenses. Manage datacenter in the cloud and OnPrem Data Center. Continually improve IT Infrastructure standards, policies, processes and procedures.
• Successfully migrated data services from our Komo Plaza Data Center to MS Azure Gov sites in AZ & TX. The project included migration of MS Azure AD, Email accounts and SharePoint. Also, just wrapped up migrating the agencies Financial Services system to the cloud.
• Successfully implemented and manage broadband circuits between locations to Data Center and illuminated T1 Circuits
• Architected the expansion of virtual server environment, increasing application performance across the enterprise by 35%.
• Achieved a 12% efficiency gain within the Active Directory user group and security administration.
• Revised technology plans and policies to address technology gaps regarding security hardening methodology and virtualization.
• Created and implemented strategic implementation plan and upgrade paths for the migration of legacy core systems. Successfully completed the first of 4 migrations within project scope and budget.
• Supervise a variety of complex and highly technical hardware and software repairs, installations, additions and changes related to communications equipment; determine need for and implement changes to system configurations.
• Evaluate for replacement photocopy/Multi-function and other office equipment as necessary, research and select copiers, fax machines scanners and related equipment, assigned resources to the installation and implementation of multi-function business equipment connected to the agencies data network.
• Manage all service contracts related to telecommunications equipment, multifunctional printers, servers, network equipment and standard network printers.
• Manage, maintain and monitor PCs, servers, operating systems, IBM SAN hardware, VMware, Citrix, SharePoint, ShoreTel phone systems, disaster recovery, printers, UPS devices and network communication protocols including TCP/IP, various Cisco equipment including switches and firewalls.
• Work with key team players to insure they are providing operational support for both onsite and hosted servers and applications. Support enterprise servers, perform problem determination and resolution, manage and maintain TCP/IP connectivity, review event logs, install and troubleshoot backup software. Troubleshoot and diagnose advanced network issues including configuration, routing issues, spanning tree, performance, software bugs, hardware failures, etc. and provide detailed root cause analysis.
• Document and implement best practices for network design, patch management, administration, upgrades, and security. Plan, document, and test upgrades, patches and backup/recovery plans for the network systems.
• Determine need, research options, perform complex analysis, and develop network standards for operating systems, applications, hardware, and enforce existing standards for the entire computer system. Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with workable solutions.
• Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the network and duties performed by network administrators.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at SEATTLE HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Director of Enterprise Support at FOOD SERVICES OF AMERICA
- Manager of Business Technology Services at FOOD SERVICES OF AMERICA
- IT Manager of Microsystems Support at COSTCO WHOLESALE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Developing, maintaining, supporting and optimizing IT infrastructures (network, server, storage and telecommunication systems)
• Leading and mentoring IT infrastructure team
• Conducting performance reviews, and facilitating team in attaining their set objectives
• Analyzing and implementing IT processes and policies to improve workflows
• Ensuring security of all company data across all network and cloud systems
• Maintaining IT audit proficiency to ensure compliance pertaining to SOX
• Organizing and conducting periodic companywide trainings of IT processes and security
• Forecasting and meeting projected annual CAPEX and OPEX IT budgets
• Negotiating with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services
• Cultivating a "spend like it is your own" mindset among IT procurement team
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Post Holdings
- Senior Systems Engineer Lead at Triton International
- Network and Systems Administrator at Tranzact
- at Veritas
11 months at this Job
* Manages all Corporate I.T. infrastructure including messaging/email Infrastructure, corporate network, information security, telephone and VoIP infrastructure and test environments for software engineering across 20 locations in the US, Canada, and UK. * Establishes infrastructure strategies, directs and coordinates activities of the IT operational team and supports the corporate IT systems and processes while performing a full range of managerial responsibilities. * Maintains the I.T. operating plan, making recommendations on strategic directions, leveraging technology to improve business processes; controls lifecycle planning; reports project status. * Collaborates with others in the organization to determine system needs; evaluates proposed I.T. projects to assess adequacy of existing hardware, and recommends purchase of equipment; develops hardware budget and monitors expenditures. * Defines Corporate I.T. standards; maintains awareness of standards and procedures and ensures employee adherence; plans and develops policies and procedures for carrying out system operations; communicates and implements updates; responsible for achieving group performance metrics and audit compliance as well as acting as a contributing member of the Change Advisory Team. * Directs Data Center planning/utilization, heating/cooling/power systems to include emergency resources; manages equipment tracking, software licensing and support agreements for both hardware and software. * Performs full range of managerial responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, coaching, developing employees, planning, assigning/directing work and employee performance management.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Ariens Company
- IT Systems/Infrastructure Manager at Omni Resources
- Backup Email Administrator at Gamber-Johnson
- Systems Administrator Supervisor at Gamber-Johnson
3 years at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Computer Information Systems