Manage all of CIMA Energy’s IT Infrastructure Ensure entire system is in compliance with all IT best practices and all compliance specific for the energy trading industry Attempt to stay cutting edge using all updated operating systems and allowing the business to proactively handle issues before they arise rather than being in the typical reactive IT environment.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at CIMA Energy
- Licensed Realtor at CNA Properties
- Tech Ops Engineer at Thomson Reuters
- Software Support / Account Manager at Thomson Reuters
1 month at this Job
- AA degree - I T Networking
- - Liberal Arts
• Manage the infrastructure and operation landscape of global environment
• Lead, guide and mentor a team of 13 engineers that are responsible for all areas of infrastructure (virtual environment, storage, hosting, and networking)
• Manage resource utilization and workload
• Manage projects priorities and alignment within business initiatives and objectives
• Establish and Manage SLAs with vendors and internal customers and work on solutions to continual improve the service
• Overseas the ITSM life cycle of incidents and insure timely resolution
• Define and deploy future strategies that can aid the company in achieving its short and long-term strategies globally
• Aligning IT initiatives with corporate goals to deliver business technology solutions
• Play a key role in refining the ways of working guidelines and policies
• Introduce effective means in planning & communications within the corporate stakeholders
• Implement innovative technology solutions that deliver business value and improve customer satisfaction
• Improve IT processes for better performance and efficiency
• Oversee the global disaster recovery plans and strategy
• Strengthen the relationship with internal and external customers and vendors
• Research and recommend new technologies that better fit the business's goals and objectives
• Provide project status updates on schedule, budget, and deliverables
• Develop and implement IT Change Management procedures
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Fellowes Brand
- Manager IT Infrastructure and Operations at AST - TCC Group
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Omron Management Center of America
- IT Operations Manager at LOPAREX, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
Manage IT Infrastructure & align from a technical perspective to help specify, design & implement/integrate technical components for the City of Stafford. As the IT Manager, I serve as a primary point of contact with city departments and I am able to gain confidence, credibility and ensure delivery to city department expectations. I am heavily involved in the development, testing and implementation of solutions by leading and managing a mid-size to large team. In this role I am responsible for issue tracking and resolution, status reporting and project tracking, quality assurance, performance tuning, configuration management, documentation and deliverable construction/packaging.
Infrastructure: Exchange, VMware ESX Host, Dell Servers, Windows 2008, Windows 2012, EMC Unity, Avamar, Data Domain, Dell Equallogic, PowerVault, Unisphere, Brocade ICX, Palo Alto, Cisco, Barracuda Spam Filter.
• Analyzes, researches, and recommends technical solutions for complex business needs.
• Researches, designs, evaluate, and implements city-wide technology projects (i.e. training classes; etc.)
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures.
• Engineered/Negotiated Comcast Metro-E Solution, saving the City of Stafford over 1 Million USD & at 77% discount.
• Directs and monitors all hardware and software conversions, systems development, enhancements, and performance of all technology systems.
• Consolidated 2 Data Centers, saving the City of Stafford over $90K USD in software licensing & hardware cost.
• The liaison between users, operations, and system personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications and/or addressing system issues/concerns.
• Projected to save $100K on Stafford Centre Surveillance Project
• Upgraded Firewall to Next Generation Palo Alto
• Develop, recommend, and administer information technology policies and procedures, as needed.
• Develop on-going preventative maintenance program for all buildings and equipment.
• Develop a long term replacement schedule for all mechanical equipment.
• Ensure that custodial needs for city buildings meet customer expectations.
• Audit information systems use for compliance (i.e. internet, mobile phone, public safety data bases, PSAP E911, etc.), as required.
• Review annually, the IT disaster recovery policies, systems, and processes to ensure business continuity. Update as needed.
• Plan and manage telecommunications services (i.e., employee mobile phones, voice over IP (VoIP) phone system, etc.).
• Provide information technology leadership and management for accomplishing departmental goals which align with the City's mission and goals.
• Assists in bid specifications, vendor selection and contract management with outside vendors/consultants, including scope-of-work, budget management, and RFP specifications.
• Performs personnel related duties including hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluations and employee discipline. Directs and prioritizes the work load of department personnel.
• Performs all job related duties as assigned or as become apparent.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at CITY OF STAFFORD, Stafford
- Global IT Infrastructure Supervisor at MURPHY OIL CORPORATION
- Network Administrator / Manager at WILLIS-KNIGHTON HEALTH SYSTEM
- Contract Network Engineer, Part Time at ST. CHARLES SCHOOL BOARD
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Computer Science
• Project management for mergers and acquisitions; led all integration efforts.
• Planned and oversee IT strategies, tactical planning and vision required to meet current and future business requirements.
• Operated in accordance with a defined SLA in a way that IT Infrastructure provided resources to meet various business unit's projects.
• Directed the implementation and maintenance of all IT services, technological innovations and provide essential business functions, while remaining considerate of downtime and its impacts on the business.
• Generated and developed the system requirements based on the business and users' needs within the constraints of costs, resources and schedules.
• Defined and implemented IT policies and procedures, risk management, process improvement and implemented process for performance management and continuous improvement against established key performance indicators, best practices, coordinated technology procurement, capacity analysis and resource planning.
• Built and structured a high performing team culture and encourage them to strive for performance improvement.
• Designed and built a robust server farm that achieves 100% uptime on enterprise messaging systems and critical applications like ERP systems.
• Designed and implemented ATT Hosted Voice Services that delivers over $1M saving in annual operation costs.
• Proactively searching for, and negotiating with vendors to enter into contracts that have resulted in over $70K savings in connectivity.
• Managed 30 tier 1 to tier 3 in house data centers and 2 tier 4 colocation Data Centers at ATT Data Centers.
- Senior IT Infrastructure Manager at NATIONAL TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
- Senior IT Infrastructure Manager at NATIONAL TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
- IT Infrastructure Manager at NATIONAL TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
- IT Project Manager/Sr. Network Analyst at NATIONAL TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Higher Diploma in Computer Studies - Computer Studies
Brought in to turn around the Infrastructure Team. Responsible for aligning the IT strategic plan with the company strategic plan for the next three to five years. Manage a yearly budget averaging $2 million. Create policies and procedures. Responsible for security controls that continually receive good reviews during government and third party audits. Active contributor to overall company management. ITIL Framework focused. MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS * Increased security at all levels of infrastructure. * Created a 3 year and 5 year strategic plan. * Implemented a training program that has increased knowledge and expertise enough to almost eliminate outside consulting services. * Deployed a live disaster recovery site. * Improved customer satisfaction by implementing customer service training. * Stabilized department and merged Helpdesk department into Infrastructure
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Langley Federal Credit Union
- Information Technology Manager at CHESAPEAKE FINANCIAL SHARES
- Information Technology Director at RANCHO PHYSICAL THERAPY / OPTIMISCORP
- Owner at Razzbearies Bakery & Cafe
1 year at this Job
- MCSE, CNA, A+
• Planned, implemented and led team for 350,000 sq. ft. Distribution Center Infrastructure Project
• Setup and managed multiple corporate networks (11 locations) across the US and Asia using VPN, EPLAN, Fiber, Broadband Antenna.
• Solved network issues and determined changes & improvements of infrastructure
• Managed Hyper-V virtual machines and backed up using Veeam
• Hands-on experience for Cisco Meraki, SonicWall, pfSense firewalls
• Maintained storage infrastructure, NAS (Synology, Qnap) & SAN (Dell EMC)
• Setup server & network monitoring/alert system
• Developed ITIL/ITSM to improve capabilities of IT operation
• Managed and assigned help desk tickets to appropriate technicians
• Updated and verified technical documents
- IT Infrastructure Manager at HLC
- Senior IT Manager at DigitalSecu
- IT Project Manager at Inova Research Group
- System Administrator at EZNetwork
9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Physics
IT Leadership and Planning; Budget Management; Service Management; Vendor Management; Business Continuity; Strategic Creative Thinking; Risk Management; Customer Experience Management; Executive Support. Team Responsibilities include: Infrastructure Engineering and Support (Network, Servers, Storage, Telecom); Client Technology Engineering and Management (Desktop Support and Engineering, Helpdesk, Procurement, Mobility); Process Management (Change, Problem, License, Asset, IT Inventory); Store Technology; Warehouse Technology; IT Finance; IT Security; Enterprise Project Management Office
• Direct IT projects and technical activities across multiple project sites in support of setting the IT infrastructure on a global scale. Identify and resolve business needs to achieve organizational goals.
• Manage strategic planning to optimize resources, improve throughputs, and enhance system performance parameters.
• Developed the overall cloud (private/public) strategy for the business which reduced costs and improved effectiveness of business initiatives Lead the IT Department's operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
• Lead high-performing technical team of Field Engineers, Security Engineers, and Systems Integration Specialists. Develop and implement standard operating procedures. Establish key processes that ensure reliable and efficient technical services organization-wide.
• Improved procurement and inventory management capabilities and reduced request fulfillment time by 50% by developing client asset lifecycle management program.
• Project led the development of operational programs and process improvement techniques that resulted in $MM of savings and process improvements.
• Re-engineered and streamlined the service management process (SLAs/KPIs) in user-facing teams (Helpdesk and End User Support) which improved overall customer satisfaction by over 30%.
• Oversee the selection, implementation and completion of new IT systems to accommodate the organization's growing business needs.
• Develop annual budgets for hardware, software, personnel, outside contractors, etc. Review proposed versus actual budget and decide appropriate actions.
• Supervise the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of various levels of security needed to protect the company's software and hardware assets. SELECT ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of an IT Training and Innovation Center focused on increasing efficiencies for our clients.
• Implementation and Administration of cloud-based VMware WorkSpace ONE \ AirWatch for Mobile Device Management including enforcement of disk encryption through Bitlocker.
• Act in an advisory capacity for strategic clients and provided advice on CRMs, ERP systems, SaaS, IaaS, DRaaS and automation
• Administration of Service Now Service Desk to provide an all-in-one solution for Helpdesk Management, Asset Management, Solutions Management, Change Management, and Project Management.
• Strategic IT Planning or Infrastructure Management - Developed long term strategy for the IT Infrastructure department that supported business growth and expansion by introducing new technologies and leverage existing technology where appropriate.
• Supervise a team of network engineer, IT Infrastructure System Admins, Desktop Support and Helpdesk technicians.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Classic Graphics
- SR. IT Manager at SATO AMERICA
- SR. IT Manager at GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
- SR. Computer Systems Analyst II at ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SERVICES, INC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Cybersecurity - Information Systems and Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
• Hands-on management for entire IT Infrastructure; all projects, initiatives and direction for 13 offices
• Implemented new GPO structure for Windows 10 / Google Chrome for new VOIP computers
• Implemented new security policies to harden the infrastructure against attacks
• Led initiative to cut unnecessary imaging solution, saving $5000 the first year
• Led initiative to find and cut $250k/yr from our telephony partner, and renegotiated future pricing
• Led initiative to remove unnecessary $100k/yr Azure environment
• Manage Cisco Meraki network
• Manage IT budget
• Manage license compliance for many different products
• Manage Office 365, Office 2016 Suite, and Exchange environment
• Manage SSL and DNS for 3600 domains
• Manage support staff
• Manage wide range of technology: Primitive DOS applications to state-of-the-art AWS.
• Managed project / implemented infrastructure for our new VOIP application
• Managed project / implemented Layer 2 private Comcast ENS fiber connection between our 12 branch offices, headquarters, and Philadelphia datacenter
• Managed Project / Implemented CloneDeploy as an imaging solution
• Managed Project / Implemented PDQ Deployment Server as a software deployment solution
• Upgraded telemarketing environment from DOS to Windows 10
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Progressive Business Publications
- Case Manager / Support Engineer at RES Software
- Network Administrator at Preferred Sands, LLC
- Senior Systems Administrator at Systems Solution, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Technology - Networking
IT professional with experience in Industry Standard & Enterprise technologies required to support
Marsh & McLennan Companies & Dovetail Insurance. Responsibilities include the day to day
management of following IT services:
o Production Hosted Server o Manage WSUS
Management o Security Hardening & Patching
o Vendor Management IT o Infrastructure Auditing
Services o Firewall Security Administration
o Help Desk Administration & o IIS Management
Support o SQL Management
o VMware Server Administration o Database Management
o Active Directory Administration o Manage Backups
o Network Administration o Desktop Support (break fix,
o Office 365 Administration deskside support, etc.)
o IP Phone Administration
• Manage JIRA Service Desk by Atlassian for all Dovetail Insurance IT Support o JIRA Service Desk mimics the Microsoft SCSM model
• Assist with Integration Planning & Implementation of Dovetail into parent company Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC)
• Secured existing AD & SQL file structure including databases for MMC finance, and customers such as: o MetLife Insurance o Hiscox Business Insurance o Hamilton Insurance Group o NetComp Insurance o Starr Companies o Liberty Mutual
• Ensure Operations Department and Call Center telecom is running properly
• Knowledge of LOB including complacency & privacy rules
• Strong written and verbal communications skills - experience presenting to all levels of the organization
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills including Visio
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Dovetail Insurance
- Sr. Systems Engineer/Windows 10 Engineer at The Home Depot
- Consultant/Network Engineer at GKN Aerospace
- Consultant/Support Systems Engineer/ Application Support/ Citrix Support at Blue Cross Blue Shield
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Firewall Management
Primary responsibility to plan, direct and design IBM’s Resiliency Services IT infrastructure while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for maintaining the Data Center infrastructure reporting to the IBM site executive. Demonstrated ability to perform as tireless leader, creative thinker and technical resource able to effortlessly switch between the role of Manager and Engineer and would rather work overtime than allow a detail to go overlooked.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at Schneider Electric
- Data Center Manager at IBM Corporation
- Data Center Infrastructure Manager at Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Technical Director at St. Paul Travelers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MS - Computer Engineering
- BS - Computer Engineering