The role of the Infrastructure Project Manager is to manage, coordinate and support all Infrastructure Related activities for Government Business Division Projects Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Utilization of SAFe Agile methodologies
• Serve as project Scrum Master, ensuring timely, well written stories, and sprints are executed
• Managing the ordering , imaging and rollout of all computer equipment for a project, including mobility
• Ensuring that network capacity is strong enough to support new hires
• Ensuring all new associates have proper system access and ensuring access was requested property and in a timely manner
• Acquiring purchase orders for telephony equipment and licensing ( Avaya & Verint)
• Working with IBM on solutions to make sure Citrix access is in place for associates.
• Coordinating support for hiring managers with the OnBoarding Support Specialist and Work @ Home Coordinator teams
• Ensuring each office location has sufficient stock of equipment to support the project.
• Managing the IT Buildout schedule at a new location where CRE has acquired new space for a Health Plan.
• Developing SOW's with our Field Services partner, IBM
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Anthem Healthcare
- Enterprise Project Manager at TEKsystems
- Senior Project Manager/PMO Manager at TEKsystems
- Senior Project Manager/PMO Manager at Endurance IT Services
9 months at this Job
AT&T Business Solutions - Amgen IT/ Infrastructure Senior Project Manager 2010-present
Amgen is an international biopharmaceutical company
• Managing on/ off-shore virtual matrix teams of system design engineers, system build engineers, Cisco/AT&T and infrastructure technologists to successfully deliver significant IT infrastructure change in a global enterprise environment.
• Interact with and report regularly to executive project sponsors and senior technology leadership.
• Concurrently manage IT infrastructure and datacenter build-outs, MPLS and NaaS circuit delivery and upgrades, network infrastructure equipment refresh and upgrades, wireless upgrades and installations, worldwide Lync/Skype for Business rollout, worldwide Cisco NAS/ISE Deployment, wireless ACS to ISE migration, and new office migrations/build-outs on multiple corporate change initiatives.
• Provide leadership in steering projects toward defined standard infrastructure solutions, platforms and best practices.
• Ensure the infrastructure adheres to the requirements for availability, stability, and efficiency.
• Gather and post site specific information within MS Project, SharePoint, GBSOMS, JIRA and GPS business applications.
• Create and monitor hardware order/vendor requests and track shipping.
• Manage ITIL change requests, project risks and issues.
- IT/Infrastructure Project Manager at Randstad Technologies
- Senior IT Project Manager at Randstad Technologies
- VoIP Transformation Project Manager at Randstad Technologies
- Desktop Support Analyst Level 3/Project Coordinator at Liberty Diversified Industries
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Agile Kanban Delivery Manager
• Managed cross-functional teams consisting of Application team, Delivery Engineers, OS Builders, Disaster Recovery and DBA resources. Participated in Kanban Retrospective meetings every 2 weeks to align with cadence for Agile Delivery. Conducted daily scrum meetings with team resources located in India.
• Decommissioned over 36,000 devices and components in 2018 saving the company $71.5M in financial chargebacks as an Decommission Validation Analyst.
• Managed PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) IT Infrastructure activities, remediating servers that do not meet the minimum hardware or OS requirements of Product Lifecycle criteria. Completed 1,170 Windows 2008 Server migrations in 2017 contributing to $80 Million in savings.
• Conducted weekly sprints to coordinate and execute managed enterprise IT Infrastructure datacenter migrations, implementations and decommissioning activities for Physical, Virtual, UCI-Cloud and Azure Pack servers. Provided dedicated overnight support for server cutovers.
• (2x) Automation Challenge winner - both for advancing Smart 360 which consolidated 8 sources of truth into 1 location for high volume decom infrastructure requests. The automation allowed us to more quickly identify other device connected components (Databases, Firewalls, Middleware, Monitoring, etc.) prior to shut down. Reduced validation cycle time 50%.
• Conducted Infrastructure labor and product cost meetings associated to designing, building and migrating to new solutions by converting physical server hardware into Cloud and VM infrastructure.
• Built SharePoint Windows Team Collaboration Wiki to share knowledge, store reference and process documents, outline procedural "how to" steps with the goal of collaboration, cross-functional training, and continuous improvement.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at OPTUM
- IT Healthcare Contract Analyst at HealthPartners - Park Nicollet Health Services
- Data Security Transport Engineer at PRIME Therapeutics
- Financial Business Contract Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Mini
- B.S. - Applied Management
• Research and locate deliverable solutions to facilitate company goals
• Develop budget and timeline
• Lead and manage company, consultant and vendor personnel on task(s)
• Minimize overruns Office Management
• Assist Help Desk Manager with escalated issues and mentoring help desk personnel
• Help develop procedures and policies
• Interviewing candidates for company positions
• Interviewing consultants and vendors for project interests or approved projects Software / Licensing Management
• Manage ticket software and licensing, user access profiles
• MSVLC reviews
• Lotus Notes user count and quarterly / bi-annual / annual reviews of licensing
• Office 365
• Google Apps for Business for multiple domains Vendor & Contract Management
• ISP bill review, contract negotiations
• Telephony review and services
• Vendor relationship building
• Google licenses\
• Lotus Notes (IBM) contract negotiations Mergers & Acquisitions
• Work with executives to review I.T. foundation for M&A properties
• Assisted in creation of M&A documentation to understand environment and ease transition to corporate infrastructure setups Achievements
• Savings over $150,000 on database licensing costs
• Savings of thousands on ISP costs while increasing capabilities
• Corporate adoption of Google Apps for Business
- IT Infrastructure & Project Manager at CSM Companies, Inc
- IT Manager at Tri-North Builders, Inc
- Senior Support Specialist at Automation Arts
- Support Technician at American Computer Software
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Coordinate the deployment of the VSAT Satellite Antenna, Mobile Communication across all the CCL Corporation Brands that include a fleet of ships located across the 5 continents.
• Shipboard Project Manager focused on Infrastructure and Dry-Dock and Wed Docks build the budget based on CCL standards
• Deployed Surveillance System on 6 ships
• Plan CVSSA deployment across fantasy brand,
• Coordinate the deployment of the MOB system across the CCL fleet.
• Coordinate the Intsall of the CCTV system in 3 island train personal
• Develop the IT Budget Calculator to speed up the PRRB process, and tolgate process.
• Work with 12 different projects shipboard and shoreside
• Work with Geovision, Milestone and Exacvision deployments.
• Coordinate with security the camera layout views and groups associated with the new CVSSA deployment
• Perform cost/benefit analysis and prepare a presentation for sponsors and stakeholders
• Coordinate the deployment of Neptune Navigation System on existing and New Build ships revises all security training material that is up to standards.
• Ensure the department is following the SMS Company policies and procedures
• Create processes and manual references for the security officer's department objective
• Coordinate and deployed at Centerpoint Whse, and Southhampton the MXP software to connect back to the main office for PCL, HOL.
• Develop a flow process of how to replace any equipment related to security.
• Train Shipboard personnel (ITO, Electrical with the camera configuration and server configurations replacement.
- Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Carnival Cruise Lines / Synergy
- Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Trafigura/ Prosource
- Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Repsol
- Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager at EGS GROUP / the Experts Group
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management of Information Systems
Responsibilities Support Project Management processes in multiple projects using Clarity and ClearView. Facilitate the infrastructure delivery components for multiple LOB projects simultaneously. Cross functional project team leadership for definition of project infrastructure scope, objectives and deliverables. Conduct project meetings and maintain consistent status reporting on delivery schedule progress. Prioritize infrastructure deliverables across multiple projects ensuring alignment with our strategic programs. Develop detailed work plans, schedules, infrastructure components estimates, resource plans and status reports. Ensure adherence to quality standards. Accomplishments Assisted in developing training documents to assist new hires/contractors to the specific Project Management processes at PNC. Skills Used Project Management
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at PNC Bank
- IT Project Manager at Relocations/Acquisitions
- Network Analyst at Eaton Corporation
- IT Field Systems Support Analyst at Eaton Corporation
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Science
* Responsible for project management of merger related activities between Penn Medicine & Princeton Healthcare Systems pertaining to IT infrastructure & legacy applications. * Managed deployment of new clinical desktops across multiple sites of Princeton Healthcare Systems. * Managed active directory domain migration from Princeton AD domain to Penn Medicine AD domain. The active directory migration effort consisted of: 1) User Migration 2) Application Migration 3) Server Migration 4) MS Exchange/Outlook to MS Office 365 Migration. * Worked with application stake holders to understand future state of applications post EPIC implementation. Worked with application owners, technical resources & third party service providers in devising solutions for application migration. Coordinated with end user testing/validation of migrated systems & applications. * Managed & mitigated issues/risks throughout project life cycle. Provided regular reporting/status progress to senior management. * Assisted in deployment and integration of hospital's new electronic management system (EMR/EPIC).
- Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Penn Medicine
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at RBC Capital Markets
- VP, IT Program Manager, Global Program and Project Management Office at Citigroup
- at Citigroup
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer and Information Science - City Universities of New York
Contracted at Glaxo Smith Kline, Collegeville, Pa Aug. 2016- Present Project Manager
Project Management with all scoped projects to oversee medium to large projects within R&D Places Project in the U.S. at the global and enterprise level while assuring scheduling and financial objectives of assigned projects are met. While the deliverables are coordinated with other business services, project status reports, timelines, budget forecasts and related technical documents will be provided to the IT Construction Deliver Program Manager.
• Gather business requirements for end user needs inside the labs and open office area
• Estimate costs, schedules and other elements with construction projects with 100% accuracy
• Identify Critical Systems and the Risk Associated
• Saved $71,000.00 while maintaining the IT Infrastructure budget
• Identify Network and Server Infrastructure Architecture and Provide Upgrade Plans if necessary
• Establish Solution Design goal and objectives that are in accordance with the Project Implementation Plan
• Coordinate Vendor Services as they relate to the transformation program
• Coordinate with all work streams and the business to plan moves in accordance with the master move plan
• Manage deployment of required IT infrastructure and end user equipment and training in conjunction of the move plan
• Order IT equipment via Vendor Services Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Coordinate Installation and equipment deliverables
• IT Meeting Room Set up and End User Configuration
• Creation of project charters, budgets, statement of work orders, and purchase orders from BOM
• Cisco IP Communicator and Cisco VoIP Technology, Legacy System Conversions and Cut Over and Support
• Create Purchase Order Requests, Statement of Work Orders and see appropriate approvals
• Implementation of 100 Mini PC’s in various labs and few laptop hotels
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Alphanumeric Systems, Inc Contracted at GSK
- IT Project Coordinator at Alphanumeric Systems, Inc, Contracted at GSK
- Business Administrator at XL Catlin
- Office Manager at Northwestern Human Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Successfully directed and managed complex IT projects of technical nature for 39 E-TRADE offices and branches, the total of 2990 users, with the budget of $12 million, completing them ahead of schedule and in the budget, using Agile and Scrum style project management approach.
• Managed and directed Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Technical Engineers level I,II,III across 39 offices all over the US.
• Implemented hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktops, laptops, including Windows 10 migration and Office 365 for all of branches and corporate office of E-TRADE.
• Implemented and deployed end point monitoring software aimed at scanning and protecting the IT infrastructure and network of E-TRADE.
• Implemented the imaging of Windows 10 and all business applications via SCCM. Recorded all logs and issues, troubleshot, repaired and retested SCCM image. Implemented all patches and hard fixes to be applied via SCCM. Installed SCCM agent client on all enterprise devices. Translated all big fix report into SCCM reports.
• Prepared overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics. Ran a daily log of project issues as well as remedies and fixes applied to resolve all issues on daily bases.
• Developed and executed project plan and project charter from scratch.
• Crafted, analyzed and negotiated RFPs with requirements.
• Planed, crafted and executed an asset management and inventory system that helped the company's track and record assets.
• Interviewed and hired all technicians on the project.
• Developed and managed relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support. Negotiated and executed SOW and MSA.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
• Wrote and published technical documents on how to complete 3 step QAC, cable management for desktop and laptops and how to image step by step via SCCM.
• Crafted, developed and executed the entire communication plan about deployment to end users, managers, Branch manager and department executives. Example includes: leave behind cards, personalized 10 days emails notification, 48 hours email notification about deployment and a survey to track customer satisfaction.
• Created documentation library, technical documents and specifications, Quality Assurance Checklists.
• Tracked and recorded Risk Register.
• Ran weekly meeting with all business units and stakeholders as well as the vendors and technicians working on the project.
• Developed standard documentation of Project called Project Daily Brief and Project Weekly Brief.
• Utilized App-V, JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, MS project, Mail Merge, VMware, MSSQL, Visio
- It Infrastructure Project Manager at E-TRADE
- It Project Manager at Chemonics International
- Intelligence Analyst at Fbi Infraguard
- IT Project Manager at Bureau Of Labor Statistics
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Intelligence and National Security - Intelligence and National Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Managing a wide range of technology infrastructure projects.
• Currently working on consolidating and migrating a 40 rack data center from an acquired company into our corporate data center. This is being done by standing up a complete new infrastructure as a DR site, and after replication is in place and tested, cut over to the new infrastructure to accomplish minimal downtime.
• Managed project from initiation to closure to migrate the series of BancTec applications providing remittance and scanning processes from to the corporate data center.
• Managed migration of over 12,000 email accounts from 7 legacy Exchange clusters to new enterprise Exchange solution with clusters in US and Europe as part of consolidation of multiple companies into Exela Technologies. This included standing up new clusters, implementing a new gateway, and migrating users.
• Created a disaster recovery environment for the BancTec BPO applications implemented ongoing replication, and did complete testing with key customers.
• Managed project from initiation to closure to combine 2 data centers in Louisville to consolidate processing for enterprise cost savings. This included standing up new equipment into an expanded facility.
• Managed project from initiation to closure to move 2 data centers to a new facility in Salt Lake City to consolidate processing for enterprise cost savings. This was a "lift and shift", move of existing equipment from the 2 existing locations to a new facility being turned into a data center and production document handling space from an empty warehouse.
• Managed project to move remote data center into the enterprise data center in Troy. This was to reduce cost and to migrate into a facility with enterprise class environmental components.
• Migrated SAP suite of applications from a hosted environment to in-house Data Center including primary and DR environments which eliminated $45,000 / month in hosting fees. Managed all phases of the project with internal and outsourced resources.
• Planned and managed multiple compliance driven projects in a PCI network environment to get current with hardware, OS, and other software.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Exela Technologies
- Project Manager at TEKSystems for Ally Financial
- Capacity and Configuration Manager / Process Analyst at Unified Business Technologies for US Army Tacom
- Project Manager at TEKSystems for Ally Financial
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Information Systems
- BS - Computer Science and Business Administration