In charge of IT Infrastructure day to day operations and leading the IT Infrastructure department within the Information Technology Group.
● Oversee IT Infrastructure team.
● Manage lifecycle of all IT Infrastructure projects.
● Review quotes and SOWs provided by contractors.
● Manage internet circuit installations and upgrades.
● Manage site requirement fulfilment as requested by carriers.
● Review and audit Infrastructure vendor invoices.
● Mentor direct reports in the configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco switches, Meraki Access Points, and common IT Infrastructure procedures.
● Maintained the duties of the Network Manager position.
● ~~~~~~~~~ to oversee Windows Server infrastructure made up of ~200 physical and virtual servers, as well as the SCCM environment.
● Projects: ○ Build and turnup of the latest Data Center ○ Cisco Duo MFA for Windows clients Implementation and Management ○ Cisco SD-WAN/Viptela Proof Of Concept ○ Migration from managed firewall service to in-house Cisco Firepower firewalls for the internet edge (Project in progress)
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Pratt Industries, Inc
- Network Manager at Pratt Industries, Inc
- IT Systems Analyst at Pratt Industries, Inc
- POS Technician at Radiant Systems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Information Technology - Systems and Security
• Successfully directed and managed complex IT projects of technical nature for 39 E-TRADE offices and branches, the total of 2990 users, with the budget of $12 million, completing them ahead of schedule and in the budget, using Agile and Scrum style project management approach.
• Managed and directed Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Technical Engineers level I,II,III across 39 offices all over the US.
• Implemented hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktops, laptops, including Windows 10 migration and Office 365 for all of branches and corporate office of E-TRADE.
• Implemented and deployed end point monitoring software aimed at scanning and protecting the IT infrastructure and network of E-TRADE.
• Implemented the imaging of Windows 10 and all business applications via SCCM. Recorded all logs and issues, troubleshot, repaired and retested SCCM image. Implemented all patches and hard fixes to be applied via SCCM. Installed SCCM agent client on all enterprise devices. Translated all big fix report into SCCM reports.
• Prepared overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics. Ran a daily log of project issues as well as remedies and fixes applied to resolve all issues on daily bases.
• Developed and executed project plan and project charter from scratch.
• Crafted, analyzed and negotiated RFPs with requirements.
• Planed, crafted and executed an asset management and inventory system that helped the company's track and record assets.
• Interviewed and hired all technicians on the project.
• Developed and managed relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support. Negotiated and executed SOW and MSA.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
• Wrote and published technical documents on how to complete 3 step QAC, cable management for desktop and laptops and how to image step by step via SCCM.
• Crafted, developed and executed the entire communication plan about deployment to end users, managers, Branch manager and department executives. Example includes: leave behind cards, personalized 10 days emails notification, 48 hours email notification about deployment and a survey to track customer satisfaction.
• Created documentation library, technical documents and specifications, Quality Assurance Checklists.
• Tracked and recorded Risk Register.
• Ran weekly meeting with all business units and stakeholders as well as the vendors and technicians working on the project.
• Developed standard documentation of Project called Project Daily Brief and Project Weekly Brief.
• Utilized App-V, JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, MS project, Mail Merge, VMware, MSSQL, Visio
- It Infrastructure Project Manager at E-TRADE
- It Project Manager at Chemonics International
- Intelligence Analyst at Fbi Infraguard
- IT Project Manager at Bureau Of Labor Statistics
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Intelligence and National Security - Intelligence and National Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
AstraZeneca plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical and biologics company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's seventh-largest pharmaceutical company measured by 2012 prescription drug sales and has operations in over 100 countries. In order to fulfill the organizations day to day operation, AstraZeneca strongly relied on the state of the art IT infrastructure throughout its branches in the world. My duties and responsibilities as a project manager:
• Provided overall day-to-day management of 6 high rigor global IT infrastructure projects with a specific focus on methodology, project planning, project control (work, scope, schedule, change, risk and budget), quality assurance, and communication
• Spearheaded IT Infrastructure uplift and Integration of companies acquired by AstraZeneca [Successfully federated Definiens to AstraZeneca, currently leading a cross functional project for a full integration of Medimmune to AstraZeneca] -improving cross company collaboration after M&A
• Responsible for overall project management, business and co-supplier relations, scheduling, testing plan, and delivery for the business aligned projects
• Developed project charters, plans, schedules, budget estimates, and stakeholder analysis utilizing methodology as per PMO mode of operations
• Supported the development and management of project funding and business case
• Built matrix project teams and document and communicate roles and responsibilities
• Built a cohesive project team and provided the leadership necessary to maximize team's success
• Managed and maintained project timeline & project deliverables
• Appropriately managed change requests, action items, issues, risks and decisions throughout the life of the project
• Work with the operations group to ensure production readiness and operational productivity
• Delivered status and other project reporting covering key activities, milestones, status and dependencies routinely as defined by the IT Infrastructure program lead
• Developed and presented executive level presentations and communications plans
• Built and maintained working relationships with stakeholders, cross-functional team members, vendors, and other departments involved in assigned projects
- Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager at AstraZeneca
- Lead Project Manager at Nokia Networks
- Project Manager at Nokia Networks
- Network Engineer at Ericsson
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Leadership
- B.S. - Computer Science
- - Telecommunications
IT Project Manager (PM) for infrastructure upgrade and refresh of 3rd party vendor supplied Auto-Dialer implementation, and 2 Enhancement projects to 3rd party vendor supplied Loan Origination System. Position includes analysis of impacts to all Line of Business users, interconnected endpoint applications and data warehouses, and ownership of the project from kickoff through full SDLC execution and handoff to operations support. Supporting applications used are HP PPM, Service Now PPM both for deliverables administration, budget creation and variance tracking and Sharepoint for majority of document storage.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Huntington Nat. Bank
- IT Project Manager at Fiserv Corporation
- IT Project Manager at JPMORGAN CHASE
- IT Project Manager/Controller at Cardinal Health
7 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering
* Played a core role in the execution of Infrastructure lift and shift strategy aimed to migrate on-premises applications and systems to the cloud. * Planned, managed and delivered existing workload to AWS Cloud by coordinating activities and tasks with various IAAS expert groups. * Worked with Systems Engineers and SA to segregate mission critical software Applications and sensitive data from migrated workload while preserving network connections using VMware Technologies vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, vRealize for automation purposes where appropriate. Worked as a liaison between onsite and virtual team members including procurement vendors through effective communication and by overseeing mutually agreed-to contracts. * Directed and managed the leveraging of existing systems capabilities to create a hybrid cloud integration strategy between acquisition/merging organizations to achieve expected objectives (e.g. implementation of ADFS, O365 and SharePoint) * Developed strategies for risks mitigation and contingency plan for each project and solved complex problems using analytical and probability approaches. * Managed/controlled costs baseline using EVM (e.g. CPI, SPI, EV) techniques, forecasted variances from baseline and obtained approval where required to stay within budget; Managed project teams and performed status calls as per project plan.
* Played a core role in the execution of Infrastructure lift and shift strategy aimed to migrate on-premises applications and systems to the cloud.
* Planned, managed and delivered existing workload to AWS Cloud by coordinating activities and tasks with various IAAS expert groups.
* Worked with Systems Engineers and SA to segregate mission critical software Applications and sensitive data from migrated workload while preserving network connections using VMware Technologies vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, vRealize for automation purposes where appropriate. Worked as a liaison between onsite and virtual team members including procurement vendors through effective communication and by overseeing mutually agreed-to contracts.
* Directed and managed the leveraging of existing systems capabilities to create a hybrid cloud integration strategy between acquisition/merging organizations to achieve expected objectives (e.g. implementation of ADFS, O365 and SharePoint)
* Developed strategies for risks mitigation and contingency plan for each project and solved complex problems using analytical and probability approaches.
* Managed/controlled costs baseline using EVM (e.g. CPI, SPI, EV) techniques, forecasted variances from baseline and obtained approval where required to stay within budget; Managed project teams and performed status calls as per project plan.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at CM Regent Insurance Company
- IT Systems Integration Project Manager at Commonwealth of Pennsylvania eHealth Partnership
- Senior IT Implementation Project Manager at St. Vincent Hospital
- Lead Project Manager at Source Media, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Lead cross-functional teams and use proficiency in organizational technique with timely follow-ups.
• Develop high-level project plans and ensure the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
• Coordinate all activities and deliverables within the technology Infrastructure team.
• Ensure timely and effective communication of project status.
• Identify and track key project milestones.
• Meet with internal customer's pre-migration and post- migration. (Windows 10 Rollout)
• Track costs and assist with budget management.
• Hold quantitative risk analysis meetings.
• Facilitate post-implementation reviews to ensure that lessons learned are incorporated into appropriate future processes for the different locations.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Mercedes-Benz USA Headquarters
- Project Manager/ Analyst at Spectrum; Delta Airlines; Airgas
- Operations Manager at Flair Salon
8 months at this Job
- MA - Business Management & Leadership
• Expertise in project planning and budget management. Developed, defined and analyzed project schedule, project scope and objectives.
• Established and led project team with agreed-upon roles and responsibilities and obtain commitment and management approval as needed on detailed work plans including schedule, cost, resources, contingency and communication plans.
• The Enterprise Server Team was responsible for our Citrix system with VPN Setup, our local intranet setup and proxy setup, over 1400 virtual and physical servers, storage for all applications, backups, and data. The supported our various application teams and over 300 different applications our users used on a daily basis.
• Matured group project management processes by applying SDLC, Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project management methodologies across the Procurement project portfolio.
• Project Intake - ensure new and current projects meet PMO strategic alignment.
• Provided overview of project management office policies, processes, standards and procedures to decentralized IT Teams.
• Monitored project risks and issues.
• Provided stakeholders with analysis presentation for project approvals.
• Provided insight, installation, and integration of Cisco network equipment: Cisco Routers and Cisco Switches using VoIP and Citrix configuration experience.
• Experience with conducting site surveys and providing data for Project Management Tracking systems.
• Supported and managed LAN/WAN project requirements and application services / Firewall - IPS Support.
• Worked with PMO Manager to develop IT Project Standards guide and ensure that the Standards meet best practices.
• Monitored project budget projections/actuals, resource management, capacity management and timesheet tracking.
• Managed repository for PMO documentation (project standards, procedures, templates)
• Utilized Project Portfolio Management tool, provide reports - Time management, Capacity and various Project ad-hoc data.
• Managed small-medium size projects from discovery to close.
• Flexible, code-free tool for consolidating information within the RSA Archer eGRC Platform
• Managed the vendor stable to ensure best in class are supporting endeavors for project delivery.
• Implemented and deployed end point monitoring software aimed at scanning and protecting the IT infrastructure and network
• Identified roadmaps and strategy for streamlining operations of service fulfillment, provisioning, billing and database-application infrastructure while decreasing platform operating expenses with use of latest technological advances in mid-range server hardware.
• Developed and managed Microsoft Project hardware and software schedule plans (via MS Project) for new product readiness, sustaining and end of life development life cycles.
• Created and maintained project plans using MS Project and Clarity.
• Analyzed pre and post assessment data, and created an end of year report based on cohort finding, using SAS
• Maintenance, modification of existing sas reports and checking the performance
• Led JAD sessions in procuring functional requirements.
• Trained management and teams on Agile methodologies and tools
• Maintained and work with a relational database and use statistical software (SAS) to provide support for the development of analysis
• specifying and procuring all instrumentation and valves and managing project construction.
• Tracked & reported project, burn reports, status reports, project risks & issues and deadlines using MS project.
• Developed and maintained up-to-date detailed project schedules and work plans.
• Monitored critical project milestones and identified ways to resolve schedule issues.
• Ensure all projects are managed on time, cost to quality, developing and growing long-term business relationships
• Developed, produce and adhere to project method statements, risk assessments
• Engaged to improve project performance and customer satisfaction.
• Educating internal clients on the procurement process as well as assisting them with technical issues
• Identified project team members quickly, gained team commitment, and started project plan including to gain customer and team concurrence to lower project risks.
• Follow Agile SCRUM Methodology during the projects, responsible for Sprint planning.
• Liaison between the client stakeholder and the vendor team.
• Created field and IT infrastructure build out plans and presented monthly cost forecast and resource allocation.
• Reduced operating expenses and increased consumer broadband revenue targets as result of implementing comprehensive data center infrastructure modernization program.
• Experience working with RAD, RSA, WSAD, JBuilder, Visual Age, XMLSpy, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, Informatica, Hummingbird Connectivity 7.1, PVCS version manager and MS-Visual Source Safe.
• Experience in Migrating the server infrastructure from physical servers to virtual servers in the cloud.
• Engaged with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization Environment: Visio, MS Project, JIRA, HTML, CSS, HP ALM (Quality Center), SharePoint, WebLogic, Unix, Oracle, MS Office Suite, MS Office, Agile Central, Oracle, Erwin, Microsoft BI, MS Excel, SQL Server, Windows, Rally, MS Office / Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, Version One.
- Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager at State of Florida Department of Transportation
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Infrastructure Project Manager at NYC Department of Information Technology
- IT Project Manager at North Carolina State University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master - Project Management
• Major Duties include managing at portfolio of 16 large medium and small infrastructure projects to completion ($15k to $1M)
• Responsibilities include; Full project planning (baselines, estimating), coordinating resources, managing budget, working with vendors, moderating project meetings, authoring project minutes, tracking milestones/issues/risks. Managed the complete project lifecycle.
• Managed all projects under the ITIL (Change Management) and SDLC (Iterative Waterfall) methodologies
• Responsible for every phase of the SDLC (Discovery, Requirements, Plan, Build, Test, Execute Warranty)
• Responsible for SOW validation once the contract with the vendor is signed
• Responsible for Managed the following complex projects pivotal to successful post-merger integration and regulatory compliance:
• Responsible for the Sharepoint migration component of a data center move. This move consisted of moving of 700+ server data center in order to meet hosting requirements while cutting costs. Challenges:Zero-downtime requirement meant completing massive migration over the course of 8 waves. The Sharepoint wave was wave #2 and 3 Role:Coordinated migration of about 100 SP farm sites with Data Migration Specialist, Application, and Support teams. Results:Successfully migrated the sites per the project plan.
• Responsible for project financial (tracking and reporting)
• Responsible for weekly report to executives via project server
• Used Project Server to monitor and track project resource hours for accuracy
• Interacted with executive leadership (VP, SVP) in projects and reporting duties.
• Worked with the EPMO to comply with corporate methodology, reporting requirements and auditing requirements.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Project Manager at Fiserv Inc
- Project Manager at AT&T and Cox Communications
- Cox internal Contract hiring at Cox Communications
1 year at this Job
- Master - Project Management
- Master of Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- Bachelors of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
IT Network & Infrastructure Manager and core member of the technical and strategic leadership team
responsible for IT infrastructure operations, and service management for the state-wide, 12000-user MDOT
Enterprise network across six business units. Accountable for enterprise-wide project initiating, planning,
executing, implementation, and monitoring to ensure peak network performance and enable $4 billion in revenue across the business units throughout the State of Maryland.
• Support and lead projects across 6 business units with teams spanning multiple technical disciplines for projects of all durations across multiple locations.
• Responsible for ensuring that cross-functional engineering teams meet defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
• Work closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure that all project initiatives received full support and maintained alignment with business objectives
• Facilitate and manage task assignments and ensure that project deliverables were met
• Develop scope for a wide variety of projects with client stakeholders in line with the vision of the specific business units. Additionally, responsible for identifying and documenting all deliverables as part of initial scope statement and Statement of Work (SOW).
• Schedule regular check-in meetings with stakeholders across the different functional units and C-suite Executives to strengthen and maintain business collaboration
• Provide regular communication to key project stakeholders and executives through monthly Project Portfolio & Management Review (PPMR) presentations to update on milestones, deliverables, as well as risks and mitigation strategies to ensure that any instances of scope creep are promptly addressed
• Lead and facilitate requirements gathering efforts for multiple projects across different business units. These included site surveys, development of heat maps for wireless projects, pilot tests, as well as various proof of concept (POC)/technology bake-offs across multiple vendor platforms.
• Lead and guide teams in the development of extensive project and technical documentation including network diagrams, project plans, issue and risk registers, and worked with implementation teams to document lessons learned at the completion of each project
• Provide technical recommendations to client stakeholders to guide procurement decisions and develop requisite Bill of Materials (BOM) and other budgeting for vendor and other resources
• Responsible for assigning technical resources to projects and monitoring & controlling all project work to ensure that project constraints are addressed in a timely manner. Lead daily scrum/tag ups depending on the specific project or stage in the lifecycle.
• Track action items from ongoing project engagements to ensured that resolution due dates are met and fulfilled
• Provided overall technical direction for the redesign and replacement of existing network access equipment for all Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) Branches across the state of Maryland.
• Lead the planning & implementation and provide support to project teams in conceptual, logical, and physical network architecture planning strategies for the development, support and implementation of several projects across the multiple MDOT business units.
• Provided planning & coordination in a multi-phased project to develop and buildout a data center for the MD State Highway Administration's (SHA) state-wide operations. Helped to develop implementation strategies while managing multiple vendor and client stakeholder interactions
• Provided planning and execution support for a consolidated wireless solution for all MVA branches in MD to support electronic data transfer for licensing services. This resulted in more secure and faster processing times, and eliminated paper-based testing
• Provide continual service improvement (CSI) within the ITIL framework with emphasis on the 7-step improvement process; o What should be measured o What can be measured o Gather data o Process data o Analyze data o Present and use information o Implement corrective action
• Work diligently with the quality control group to ensure that the quality management system is followed Technologies and Skills MS Project, PowerPoint, Visual Studio, SDLC, TCP/IP socket, Front-End, SharePoint, VoIP, Cisco technologies, Wireless, Routers, Switches, Routing Protocols, IP routing, IT Architecture and project/class presentation, CMMI Level 5, ISO 9001, Documentation, requirements gathering, risk management, project control & monitoring, PMI & ITIL Methodology proficiency, process engineering, Architecture, Network hardware and Software
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at CACI
- Network Engineer and Project Lead at Global Data Technology
- Network and System Engineer at Datasystel, Inc
- at Lockheed Martin Corporation
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Genereal Management & Strategy
Directed construction of IT infrastructures in Chile, Mexico, and United States spearheading IT and tele-protections engineering with Utilities and ISOs.
• Built power plants infrastructures in remote locations employing microwave, fiber optic and satellite communications linking power plants to Operations in US, Europe and Asia.
• Managed Telecom providers, IT sub-contractors, vendors and external customer relations to successfully deliver a robust regulatory compliant communications solution.
• Integrated Internet, SCADA networks, tele-protections, telephony and security designs.
• Leveraged experience in consulting, Network Engineering, project management, Government relations, and security to overcome challenges, mitigate scope gaps, and mitigate risks
• Managed $4.5M project budget realizing $1.2M savings at project completion.
• Developed IT infrastructure standardize design integrating Cisco/Meraki firewall, routers, switches, Call Manager, Voice gateways and, WI-FI APs for deployment throughout LATAM.
• Managed contracts,RFP/RFQs, developed Statements of Work (SOW), managed subcontractor selection and directed implementation to ensure comprehensive operability of IT solutions.
• Documented IT infrastructure RunBook and trained Operations staff on network designs, troubleshooting and remote access.
• Liaised with Utilities and other public entities to procure permits, coordinate construction commission infrastructure to meet country specific integration requirements.
• Developed Greenfield markets IT infrastructure implementation strategies and processes.
- Sr. IT Infrastructure project manager at SunPower Corp
- Advanced Services Sr. IT Infrastructure project manager at Cisco Systems
- IT Consultant and project manager at Pacific Digital Technologies, Guanacaste
- Infrastructure project manager at Costa Innovations, Guanacaste
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional