FedEx Trade Networks, Buffalo NY (Contractor) - IT Infrastructure Project Manager, Oct 2018 to Current
• Project resource manager for System Administration team, working with application Agile scrum masters to track project requirements and assign and infrastructure resources to meet sprint deliverables.
• Tracking Windows file server upgrades from 2012 to 2019
• Tracking Linux Red Hat file server upgrade to release 5
• Project Managing implementation of an application performance monitoring tool (App Dynamics) for 90 + applications
FedEx Trade Networks, Buffalo NY (Contractor) - IT Infrastructure Project Manager, Oct 2018 to Current
- (Contractor) - IT Infrastructure Project Manager at FedEx Trade Networks
- (Contractor) - IT Infrastructure Project Manager at HSBC
- Technical Analyst/Project manager at HEALTHeLINK
- Middleware Team Leader at Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
11 months at this Job
- B. A. - Computer Science
Project Manager for Information Technology (IT) department for NJ's largest electric and gas provider. Manage multiple IT infrastructure projects from inception to post production support, including Agile and Waterfall projects.
• Recently managed project to construct IT infrastructure of three new floors at corporate headquarters for the relocation of approximately 700 call center personnel. ◦ Designed and oversaw IT construction of three floors of corporate HQ. Included Local Area Network (LAN) rooms, IT network infrastructure, call center phone network, end user equipment, audiovisual (AV), digital signage, and social media requirements. ◦ Created schedule of all IT activities and ensure they aligned with general construction (GC) schedule; adjusted schedule as necessary due to GC delays. ◦ Obtained all necessary internal/external resources and managed all work performed. ◦ Prepared statements of work (SOW), funding estimates, and negotiated vendor contracts. ◦ Manage schedule, cost and technical performances; mitigate risks and resolve issues. ◦ Meet with clients to discuss requirements, and keep stakeholders informed of project status.
• Other projects included Network Transformation from copper to fiber; Airwatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) implementation for all company mobile phone users.
• Work with change management team to ensure IT solutions are compliant.
• Initiate program/engineering change requests (ECRs) when requirements are changed from original scope.
• Create project budget; track budget; report accruals and forecasting.
• Use ServiceNow for managing requests, incidents, problems and projects; SAP for finance/procurement. Platform, Software, and Infrastructure "as a service" (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS).
• Create all project documentation including project-funding requests, user guides, and production acceptance documentation upon project completion.
• Rated A on all PM scorecards; 100% compliance on all project scorecards.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at
- PROGRAM MANAGER at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Program Manager at US Army/DoD
- PROGRAM MANAGER at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS
3 years, 8 months at this Job
• Successfully directed and managed complex IT projects of technical nature for 39 E-TRADE offices and branches, the total of 2990 users, with the budget of $12 million, completing them ahead of schedule and in the budget, using Agile and Scrum style project management approach.
• Managed and directed Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Technical Engineers level I,II,III across 39 offices all over the US.
• Implemented hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktops, laptops, including Windows 10 migration and Office 365 for all of branches and corporate office of E-TRADE.
• Implemented and deployed end point monitoring software aimed at scanning and protecting the IT infrastructure and network of E-TRADE.
• Implemented the imaging of Windows 10 and all business applications via SCCM. Recorded all logs and issues, troubleshot, repaired and retested SCCM image. Implemented all patches and hard fixes to be applied via SCCM. Installed SCCM agent client on all enterprise devices. Translated all big fix report into SCCM reports.
• Prepared overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics. Ran a daily log of project issues as well as remedies and fixes applied to resolve all issues on daily bases.
• Developed and executed project plan and project charter from scratch.
• Crafted, analyzed and negotiated RFPs with requirements.
• Planed, crafted and executed an asset management and inventory system that helped the company's track and record assets.
• Interviewed and hired all technicians on the project.
• Developed and managed relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support. Negotiated and executed SOW and MSA.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
• Wrote and published technical documents on how to complete 3 step QAC, cable management for desktop and laptops and how to image step by step via SCCM.
• Crafted, developed and executed the entire communication plan about deployment to end users, managers, Branch manager and department executives. Example includes: leave behind cards, personalized 10 days emails notification, 48 hours email notification about deployment and a survey to track customer satisfaction.
• Created documentation library, technical documents and specifications, Quality Assurance Checklists.
• Tracked and recorded Risk Register.
• Ran weekly meeting with all business units and stakeholders as well as the vendors and technicians working on the project.
• Developed standard documentation of Project called Project Daily Brief and Project Weekly Brief.
• Utilized App-V, JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, MS project, Mail Merge, VMware, MSSQL, Visio
- It Infrastructure Project Manager at E-TRADE
- It Project Manager at Chemonics International
- Intelligence Analyst at Fbi Infraguard
- IT Project Manager at Bureau Of Labor Statistics
2 years at this Job
- Master's Degree in Intelligence and National Security - Intelligence and National Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Contracted at Glaxo Smith Kline Project Manager Project Management with all scoped projects to oversee medium to large projects within R&D Places Project in the U.S. at the global and enterprise level while assuring scheduling and financial objectives of assigned projects are met. While the deliverables are coordinated with other business services, project status reports, timelines, budget forecasts and related technical documents will be provided to the IT Construction Deliver Program Manager.
• Gather business requirements for end user needs inside the labs and open office area
• Estimate costs, schedules and other elements with construction projects with 100% accuracy
• Identify Critical Systems and the Risk Associated
• Saved $71,000.00 while maintaining the IT Infrastructure budget
• Identify Network and Server Infrastructure Architecture and Provide Upgrade Plans if necessary
• Establish Solution Design goal and objectives that are in accordance with the Project Implementation Plan
• Coordinate Vendor Services as they relate to the transformation program
• Coordinate with all work streams and the business to plan moves in accordance with the master move plan
• Manage deployment of required IT infrastructure and end user equipment and training in conjunction of the move plan
• Order IT equipment via Vendor Services Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Coordinate Installation and equipment deliverables
• IT Meeting Room Set up and End User Configuration
• Creation of project charters, budgets, statement of work orders, and purchase orders from BOM
• Cisco IP Communicator and Cisco VoIP Technology, Legacy System Conversions and Cut Over and Support
• Create Purchase Order Requests, Statement of Work Orders and see appropriate approvals
• Implementation of 100 Mini PC’s in various labs and few laptop hotels
Contracted at Glaxo Smith Kline
Project Management with all scoped projects to oversee medium to large projects within R&D Places Project in the U.S. at the global and enterprise level while assuring scheduling and financial objectives of assigned projects are met. While the deliverables are coordinated with other business services, project status reports, timelines, budget forecasts and related technical documents will be provided to the IT Construction Deliver Program Manager.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Alphanumeric Systems, Inc
- IT Project Coordinator at Alphanumeric Systems, Inc,
- Business Administrator at XL Catlin
- Office Manager at Northwestern Human Services
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Provided detailed report with system analysis and cost saving estimate as well as system capacity and availability for transitioning from traditional local servers lab to AWS cloud.
• Manage project scope and manage project changes, define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements.
• Managing lifecycle for a cross functional body of work.
• Provides performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
• Generate metrics and provide regular briefings and dashboards to senior management on the performance of the ongoing infrastructure projects.
• Work with customers and technical resources to develop project plans, detailing work break down structures and identify critical path.
• Provide continuous improvement feedback both written and verbal to improve services and processes.
• Monitor and track program execution to gain success and prevent any blockages.
• Coordinated work performed by IT staff and internal business owners
• Knowledge of project management tool, such as project charter, work breakdown structure, performance metrics.
• Manage process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions contributing to improving the success of the project portfolio.
• Supported 200+ developers in Verizon.com application suite with Clear Case and Visual Studio SourceSafe.
• Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs and process improvements across multiple teams.
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER at Verizon Communications
- at Verizon Communications
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER at Verizon Communications
- PROJECT MANAGER AND DATA ANALYST at Verizon Communications
3 years at this Job
- MS in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's Degree in E
• Managed a cross-functional team to design, build, and migrate the Apigee architecture from on-prem to a SaaS model in AWS. Delivering this high-visibility project on-time required synchrony across multiple application teams to avoid financial repercussion.
• Lead project to validate and remediate Positive Pay processes resulting in a 70% decrease in errors within six months and re-instilling confidence in the company's largest client, initiating discussion of new services adoption.
• Consolidated NY office of 100+ employees to a single floor in a new building working across time zones with unions and vendors under an extremely aggressive timeline while maintaining a 24/7 business model.
•Managed projects to procure, repurpose, provision, and decommission network equipment and connectivity, physical and virtual servers, domain controllers, etc. at legacy offices to attain congruous infrastructure design across the enterprise.
• Created and updated logs that tracked changes, risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, as well as the work breakdown structure (WBS).
• Oversaw implementation of internet-based, SaaS portal replacing internal/external communication vehicles for planned/unplanned outages decreasing notification time by up to 15 minutes and increasing client visibility.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at ENTERTAINMENT PARTNERS
- Business Analyst at ENTERTAINMENT PARTNERS
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Audio Production and Design
- Prepared for project kickoff activities, and optionally continue with funded initiatives through the delivery phase. Wireless LAN pre-deployment survey scheduling and review with vendors, and key stakeholders. - Review of current state of LAN/WLAN environment on site per site basis for 48 sites across the nation. - Determine specification of network devices based on the sites category and the end user need for each site. - Manage and coordinate activities leading up network infrastructure cutover- Cabling, APs installation, racking and stacking of switches, UPS installation. - Led executive review sessions and documented meeting minutes and action items. - Prepared budgets and trackers for continuous weekly reports. - Analyzed risks and opportunities in the Project Risk Log. - Review and check documentations (LLD, HLC, BoM, Port mapping documents) before publishing to all required stakeholders. - Partnered with Technical leads to assist with Project Management duties as needed for multiple concurrent work streams. - Created weekly status reports on PPM, MS Excel heat map and PowerPoint based on inputs and activities from all project teams. - Facilitated group meetings, leveraging multiple media and including personnel in multiple countries. - Designed and implemented Program Management Plan (PMP) and applicable sub-plans (including Risk Management, Change Management, Scope Management, Schedule Management, Communications Management, Stakeholder Management, and Quality Management). - Created and maintained project dashboards and information radiators. - Led budget estimation process with Technical and Support leads. - Managed defect, issue, risk, status and other project health reporting standards. - Monitored communication queues as appropriate and assist leadership team in resolving blockers/impediments. - Led business partners through structured Acceptance Testing cycles for more complex projects. - Led planning and preparation for integration of assigned teams work into enterprise deployment cycles. - Facilitated the creation, template, and ongoing updates of the roadmap documents. - Provided frequent project updates, often initiating and leading planning discussions and preparation efforts for additional resources. - Worked closely with the project team to support, define, and maintain operational procurement processes and procedures as the point of contact for project and procurement requirements and support. - Maintained an information repository to efficiently manage the project environment - Conducted Project Post Mortem and Lessons Learnt sessions to ensure all lessons learnt are documented and shared for consideration in future projects.
- IT infrastructure Project Manager at HCL America for PepsiCo
- Project Manager at Mercedes Benz Financial Services
- Project Manager at PNC Bank
- Project Manager at Klay PM
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biochemistry
Managed the transition of multiple SBU's in 17 locations and 3 datacenters, resulting from the company's largest ever divestiture. This $15M+ project required the relocation of more than 2500 employees, 9 separate business units, 4000 clients, 735 servers. And 835 applications. The project was completed on-time, $2M under budget while meeting project goals for 0 downtime to employees, systems and business activity. Managed $8M upgrade and PCI certification project affecting 9 businesses in 17 locations. Managed major version upgrade of the Sprint SBU's Verint call recording solution to satisfy PCI requirements. Managed a $5M project to design and build-out the IT infrastructure for a new 370-seat NIST call center
Managed the transition of multiple SBU's in 17 locations and 3 datacenters, resulting from the company's largest ever divestiture. This $15M+ project required the relocation of more than 2500 employees, 9 separate business units, 4000 clients, 735 servers. And 835 applications. The project was completed on-time, $2M under budget while meeting project goals for 0 downtime to employees, systems and business activity.
Managed $8M upgrade and PCI certification project affecting 9 businesses in 17 locations.
Managed major version upgrade of the Sprint SBU's Verint call recording solution to satisfy PCI requirements.
Managed a $5M project to design and build-out the IT infrastructure for a new 370-seat NIST call center
- Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Conduent (Contractor)
- North American IS Network Infrastructure Manager at ABB INCORPORATED
- Division IS Business Relationship Manager PG at ABB INCORPORATED
- IS Delivery Service Manager DM & LP Divisions at ABB INCORPORATED
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Business Administration, Project Management
- - Computer Systems Specialist
- NonCommissioned Officers' Leadership Course - Leadership and Small Team Tactics and Management
• Contract work - for a major hospital. Leading projects involving the planning and deployment of software/hardware throughout hospitals and/or other clinical spaces (Cerner Installation, desktop configuration/deployment, networking). Procuring various pieces of infrastructure involved with large-scale efforts (budgetary oversight, communicating project goals, evaluation of project plan, identify/mitigate project risks).
• Managing and leading a team of PC Technicians to deliver the hardware deployment.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at TEKsystems
- Project Manager at CAPGEMINI
- at PRINCESS CRUISES/CARNIVAL CORPORATION
- Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager at PRINCESS CRUISES/CARNIVAL CORPORATION
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration-MIS
- Associate - Accounting
* Management of complex small, medium and large projects
* Scope creation/ Project charter, identification of stakeholders, managing schedule, risks, resources and quality to ensure projects delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed scope
* Preparation of detailed Project Plans/schedules to meet project delivery goals
* Assembling and managing the project team to ensure deliverables remain on schedule, within scope, and within budget
* Working with technical management and other IT and business resources on project planning, solution design and technical architecture, solution development, implementation, and post go live support/stabilization
* Management of project scope by enforcing change control procedures
* Preparation of project status reports and executive presentations to present process improvement solutions, business case, and project progress
* Identification of new innovative solutions to optimize business processes and reduce costs
* Gathering and collecting requirements for technology initiatives
* Escalation of project risks and issues to executive stakeholders in a timely manner
* Weekly project status reporting to all stakeholders and reviewing critical project with Project Review Board (PRB)
* Management of project team and communications with all project stakeholders
* Establishing and maintaining working relationships with senior technology management, business management, program sponsors, vendors, and business clients
• ITI SYSTEMS INC.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at TELUS Corporation
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Self Employed
- at End-User IT Systems & Services
- IT Leader/ Project Manager at GE DIGITAL ENERGY
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering - TRAININGS