Elevated to provide IT infrastructure leadership in the planning, design and enhancement of the IT infrastructure to support 4,000+ users across multiple divisions utilizing ITIL and Project Management methodologies. Assumed leadership for several cross-functional technical teams with responsibility for strategic planning, budgeting, enterprise platform services and networks, vendor sourcing and selection, infrastructure design and enhancement, multisite project management, system conversions, telecommunications and technical support. Appointed as the Chairperson for the IT Change Control Committee and served as spokesperson for all IT infrastructure projects. Secured executive buy-in to lead a variety of multimillion-dollar infrastructure projects to include network, database, datacenter upgrades and deployments. Championed project scope, incident management, change management, problem management, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, resource planning and equipment procurement. Highlighted projects include:
• Directed the Hitachi Enterprise SAN implementation comprised of two AMS 2300 storage arrays, two 2 node NAS appliances and two 4 node content platform appliances for archiving. Consolidated environment included 50+TB of data and VMware housed in two locations for disaster recovery. Held oversight for a $4.5 million budget. Improved efficiencies by 65%.
• Spearheaded quarterly failover testing of data and applications. Documented disaster recovery process and identified risks and improvements in recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs).
• Orchestrated implementation of MobileIron for mobile devices to ensuring that only verified users and compliant devices where able to access enterprise applications and services.
• Launched Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) a major process improvement for the department offering centralized tools for remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection and inventory management. Generated a $3+ million annual savings and optimized productivity by process improvements and change management procedures by 75%.
• Guided seamless active directory migration of 4,000+ desktops, laptops, printers and servers to a single active directory domain. Deployed Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) to manage user digital identity, credentials and access.
• Implemented Cisco Meraki, a cloud managed IT solution across numerous government facilities enabling high density wireless access to the public. Increased efficiencies by 30% and significantly improved the user experience.
• Analyzed and determined Root Cause for the Houston Permitting Centers' ProjectDox application when services were operating outside of planned scope. Performed Root Cause Analysis in conjunction with the technical support teams on identified problems to aid in identification of optimum resolutions and document all findings. Consulted with technical staff to develop understanding of a problems and their complexities.
• Negotiated upgrade of ProjectDox contract, an electronic plan (ePlan) solution to accelerate the improvement of the permitting process, simplify the submission process and improved customer satisfaction for the Houston Permitting Center.
• Integrated SOA as a middleware to work between electronic plan review application(ePlan) and permitting application. Allowed for error handling, report and incident\problem diagnosis.
• Problem investigations advocate for service line that required facilitation of technical and non-technical resource discussions to appropriately determine, document and categorize root cause conditions and identify the right actions to address deficiencies in technology design or process.
• Leveraged ServiceNOW solutions to address operational challenges such as incident management, change management, configuration management, problem management, assets management as well as improve and automate processes. Head of change committee for Public Works IT service line.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at CITY OF HOUSTON
- Senior LAN Specialist at CITY OF HOUSTON
- Technical Support Supervisor at CITY OF HOUSTON
9 years at this Job
- MBA - Information Systems
- BBA - Management Information Systems
• Successfully directed and managed complex IT projects of technical nature for 39 E-TRADE offices and branches, the total of 2990 users, with the budget of $12 million, completing them ahead of schedule and in the budget, using Agile and Scrum style project management approach.
• Managed and directed Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Technical Engineers level I,II,III across 39 offices all over the US.
• Implemented hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktops, laptops, including Windows 10 migration and Office 365 for all of branches and corporate office of E-TRADE.
• Implemented and deployed end point monitoring software aimed at scanning and protecting the IT infrastructure and network of E-TRADE.
• Implemented the imaging of Windows 10 and all business applications via SCCM. Recorded all logs and issues, troubleshot, repaired and retested SCCM image. Implemented all patches and hard fixes to be applied via SCCM. Installed SCCM agent client on all enterprise devices. Translated all big fix report into SCCM reports.
• Prepared overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics. Ran a daily log of project issues as well as remedies and fixes applied to resolve all issues on daily bases.
• Developed and executed project plan and project charter from scratch.
• Crafted, analyzed and negotiated RFPs with requirements.
• Planed, crafted and executed an asset management and inventory system that helped the company's track and record assets.
• Interviewed and hired all technicians on the project.
• Developed and managed relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support. Negotiated and executed SOW and MSA.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
• Wrote and published technical documents on how to complete 3 step QAC, cable management for desktop and laptops and how to image step by step via SCCM.
• Crafted, developed and executed the entire communication plan about deployment to end users, managers, Branch manager and department executives. Example includes: leave behind cards, personalized 10 days emails notification, 48 hours email notification about deployment and a survey to track customer satisfaction.
• Created documentation library, technical documents and specifications, Quality Assurance Checklists.
• Tracked and recorded Risk Register.
• Ran weekly meeting with all business units and stakeholders as well as the vendors and technicians working on the project.
• Developed standard documentation of Project called Project Daily Brief and Project Weekly Brief.
• Utilized App-V, JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, MS project, Mail Merge, VMware, MSSQL, Visio
- It Infrastructure Project Manager at E-TRADE
- It Project Manager at Chemonics International
- Intelligence Analyst at Fbi Infraguard
- IT Project Manager at Bureau Of Labor Statistics
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Intelligence and National Security - Intelligence and National Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
ONSITE Project Manager for ORANGE COTE D'IVOIRE 3 new TIER 4 datacenters Building Migration from EMC to Huawei From VMware ESX to HUAWEI Fusion Sphere Project Management ITIL, Agile & PMP Methodology Technical Advisories IT Infrastructure Architecture Team Management
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager Consultant at ATOS
- Support & Maintenance Engineer at ATOS
- System & Storage Engineer at CIS AFRICA, Côte
- Database, Network & System Administrator at KONAN SYSTEM
11 months at this Job
- Master Degree - Networks and Telecommunications
- DUT - Electricity, Electronic, Mechanic
- BAC - Mathematic, Mechanic
• Planning and managing teams of specialist to design, build, test and Implement IT infrastructure in development, test and production environment for telecommunication industry by directing, facilitating work efforts and find timely solutions to technical problems
• Conducting managed activities relating to improvements in IT infrastructure and operations, and leading project teams from initiation through close as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule, and objectives for project teams.
• Interacting with different IT staff of different functional groups and supplier resources to ensure infrastructure decommissioning activities were properly planned, managed and executed to achieve cost savings.
• Developing and updating detailed project plans for projects including information such as project objectives technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding and staffing using MS project.
• Leading and managing huge migration projects from old storage environments to new storage environments.
• Managing global cross service line continual improvement processes and metric initiatives within project management organization.
• Managing supplier relationships to successfully solve complex technical issues resulting in minimal business impact and increased customer satisfaction.
• Leading skills development effort for infrastructure support staff in areas of project and program Management.
• Implementing IT assets infrastructure reuse program producing savings of $ million in IT assets.
• Consulting with management and reviewed project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
• Working closely with the end users, business technologies, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs related to the project.
• Managing people with diverse skill sets and reporting structures in a matrix organization.
• Providing risk management and issue resolution.
• Preparing project status reports and keep team, management, clients and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Directing and coordinating activities of project personnel to ensure project progressed on schedule.
• Leading process improvement initiative to streamline process for each branch work type.
• Providing coordination and strategic planning of project implementations
• Maintaining and organizing project scopes, mitigating scope creep, and instituting change orders.
• Performing RFS design, budget and schedule work by facilitating joint planning with the client in the early stages of project formation, identifying project requirements and translating these into project objectives
• Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and
• trends resulting in adjustment of project plans and/or resources to meet client needs.
• Establishing and execute a project communication plan to communicate project milestones with stakeholders and conduct regular status meetings.
- Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager at IBM (Telecommunication)
- IT Project Manager at IBM Global Service Delivery
- Quality Engineer at Hutchinson Technology Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- MSc. - Software Engineering
- BSc. - Computer Information System & Applied Math
- AS - Nano/Vacuum Technology
IT Project Manager (PM) for infrastructure upgrade and refresh of 3rd party vendor supplied Auto-Dialer implementation, and 2 Enhancement projects to 3rd party vendor supplied Loan Origination System. Position includes analysis of impacts to all Line of Business users, interconnected endpoint applications and data warehouses, and ownership of the project from kickoff through full SDLC execution and handoff to operations support. Supporting applications used are HP PPM, Service Now PPM both for deliverables administration, budget creation and variance tracking and Sharepoint for majority of document storage.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Huntington Nat. Bank
- IT Project Manager at Fiserv Corporation
- IT Project Manager at JPMORGAN CHASE
- IT Project Manager/Controller at Cardinal Health
7 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering
• Lead cross-functional teams and use proficiency in organizational technique with timely follow-ups.
• Develop high-level project plans and ensure the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
• Coordinate all activities and deliverables within the technology Infrastructure team.
• Ensure timely and effective communication of project status.
• Identify and track key project milestones.
• Meet with internal customers pre-migration and post- migration. (Windows 10 Rollout)
• Track costs and assist with budget management.
• Hold quantitative risk analysis meetings.
• Facilitate post-implementation reviews to ensure that lessons learned are incorporated into appropriate future processes for the different locations.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Mercedes-Benz USA Headquarters
- Project Manager at Metro Systems, Inc
- Analyst/ Project Coordinator at Delta Airlines
- Project Admin/ Jr. Project Manager at Airgas USA LLC
3 months at this Job
- MA - Business Management & Leadership
Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager
• Managed IT Infrastructure projects for more than 6 different datacenters including: - Dallas, TX - Secaucus, NJ - Munich - London - Hong Kong - Shanghai
• Reported directly to the Global Director of IT Infrastructure Operations
• Conducted weekly project status meetings
• Established weekly communication for updates with remote engineering staff
• Provided weekly project status updates for project sponsors and executive committee SharePoint Architect and Developer
• Multiple client engagements implementing and customizing SharePoint environments
• Developed custom applications and workflows
• Created Web Applications and Site Collections
• Configured navigation using Audience Targeting
• Deployed and Activated Farm Solutions
• Created Custom Content Types
• Developed Custom Web Parts
• Configured and Branded Site Pages
• Configured custom pages for third party applications
• Deployed and Tested Custom Applications
• InfoPath Forms Services and Workflows
• Custom Site Templates and Master Pages
• Migrated SharePoint to new AD domain QuickBase Development
• Created and implemented Project Management application
• Implemented Change Control workflow through the further development of Support Ticketing system
• Developed Chain of Custody application and workflow Relativity Administration and Support
• Provided support and administration of Relativity 9.5 EDiscovery application. ESET Global Antivirus Administration
• Lead ESET antivirus roll out throughout all data centers
• Installed, configured and managed ESET Remote Administrator Console for individual data centers
• Set up and administered monthly recurring tasks for ESET assessments for each data center
- SharePoint Architect & Developer / Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Alvarez & Marsal
- SharePoint Consultant at Savvis Data Hosting
- SharePoint Architect at Omniflight Helicopters Inc
- SharePoint Administrator at Terremark Worldwide Inc
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certification - Project Management for IT/IS Professionals
• Lead project to validate and remediate Positive Pay processes resulting in a 70% decrease in errors within six months and re-instilling confidence in the company's largest client, initiating discussion of new services adoption.
• Consolidated NY office of 100+ employees to a single floor in a new building working across time zones with unions and vendors under an extremely aggressive timeline while maintaining a 24/7 business model.
•Managed projects to procure, repurpose, provision, and decommission network equipment and connectivity, physical and virtual servers, domain controllers, etc. at legacy offices to attain congruous infrastructure design across the enterprise.
• Created and updated logs that tracked changes, risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, as well as the work breakdown structure (WBS).
• Oversaw implementation of internet-based, SaaS portal replacing internal/external communication vehicles for planned/unplanned outages decreasing notification time by up to 15 minutes and increasing client visibility.
- Associate IT Infrastructure Project Manager at ENTERTAINMENT PARTNERS
- Associate Business Analyst at ENTERTAINMENT PARTNERS
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Audio Production and Design
Accountable and responsible for Dominion Energy technical and physical security IT program as well as substation hardening and construction projects. The program includes the budgeting and implementation of a multimillion dollar physical, video, and audio technical security package. The program spanned multiple nuclear, electrical, and natural gas sites throughout the Midwest and Eastern United States. As the Infrastructure Project Manager, I manage cross functional IT teams to ensure on time implementation of all project components. The program and subordinate projects help to secure Dominion power grid assets in compliance with federal guidelines.
• Implemented program and project plans to establish team tasks and timelines.
• Coordinated and supervise network operations, network engineering, and application teams in project related tasks.
• Supervise the implementation of firewall and router modifications to facilitate project completion. Implementation included VLAN segmentation, firewall rule specification and logical route modification of the Dominion network to meet cyber security requirements.
• Developed a standardized budget for the implementation of the security package at each Dominion location.
• Provided guidance to team members in reference to firewall, routing and Active directory integration with the technical security packages.
• Insure Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and The North American Electric Reliability Corporation compliance for all projects
- Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager/Contract at Dominion Energy
- Infrastructure Manager at Sunoco/MACS
- System Administrator at Chesapeake Corporation
- Infantry Fire Team Leader at US ARMY
2 years, 3 months at this Job
As a part of PMO team managed Charter's IT Infrastructure projects including Application migration, New application implementation, Cluster builds, Physical, Virtual & Storage builds. Responsible for defining the project's objectives with key stakeholders and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle as well as coordinating the efforts of team members and executing project tasks as necessary to deliver projects according to plan.
• Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives. Established project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
• Responsible for coordinating with IT Architecture, Networking, Server build, Validation and Big data teams
• Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
• Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions. Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
• Monitor & Control projects to ensure that projects are on track, within budget, and develop according to project plan.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Contract Position) at Charter Communications
- Project Manager (Contract Position) at Verizon Wireless
- Project / Program Manager (Contract Position) at T- Mobile
- Project Manager (Contract Position) at Connex Telecommunications (Remote)
1 year, 2 months at this Job