• Comptia A+
• Comptia Net+
• Windows server 2012 Installation
• Windows Server 2012 Administration
• Microsoft Excel intro
• Microsoft Access intro
• Microsoft Word intro
• Introduction to computers Adjunct IT instructor for the continuing education department of Midlands Technical College responsible for the dissemination of both real world experience as well as approved vendor material to students from various walks of life and prior knowledge level.
- Adjunct IT Instructor at Midlands Technical College
- Network Administrator II, Information & Security Sector at BAE Systems
- Operations Team Lead, Workstation Support Services at BlueCross BlueShield
- Network Engineer at BlueCross BlueShield
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
09/2009 - Current
• Repair PC's and networks for commercial and residential customers.
• IT Instructor for commercial and residential customers.
• Provide Anti-Virus/Spyware, patching and upgrade solutions to customers.
• Provide Networking/Security support and network printer setup/troubleshooting.
• Upgrade older pc's and designed/built new pc's for various roles such as gaming, Networked Mediacenters, and instruction/office.
- IT Instructor for commercial and residential customers at Easy Does "I.T." PC Services
- Network Infrastructure Technician at SEMCA - Southeast Michigan Community Alliance
- Independent IT Consultant - A+ Certified at Arrow Uniform
- Customer Service Engineer at Bowe Bell+Howell
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Server 2008 Enterprise Administration
- - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Software Infrastructure
- - CompTIA Linux+
- - CompTIA Network+
- - CompTIA Security+
- - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Active Directory
- - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Network Infrastructure
- - CompTIA A+ Certified
- - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Windows 7 Configuration
- - Fiber Optic Technician
- - Professional Leadership
- - 2M (Micro-Miniature) Repair (Surface Mount Technology/Soldering)
- - Aegis Digital Data Display Systems
- - Repair Parts Petty Officer (Supply/Inventory Management)
- - Advanced Electronics/Digital Data Systems/RADAR
• Teach: CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+, and Microsoft Windows Fundamentals courses in the IT program.
• Teach a computer science general education course. Teach accounting in the business program.
• Develop extensive course materials including both written and hands-on exams.
• Create numerous hands-on lab exercises and skills tests.
• Provide detailed critiques of curriculum and syllabi. Contribute to OAC meetings.
• Lead effective certification study sessions.
• Coach students on academic performance, job search and career issues.
• Advise students on academic performance, attendance issues, and professionalism issues.
• Identify high-risk students and worked with SSCs, PD, and DOE to avoid withdrawal.
• Provide informal user support to faculty. Contribute to a collegial faculty atmosphere in a challenging environment.
- IT Instructor at Vista College
- Central Office Technician at QWEST/CenturyLink Communications
- Unit Supply Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge E5 at US ARMY
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Technical Management
- A.A. - IT Computer Networking Systems
-IT Department Head for Durubete college- Staff Supervision. - Workflow Planning -Project Design and Development. - Team Leadership - Quality Control -Maintaining computer and other peripherals -configuring Local Area Network MuleSoft -IIB and Data Power. Proficient in English, Amharic languages. Workshops & Additional Training Skills
- IT instructor at L Brands
- at Computer Networking Training at Bahir Dar University
- Assistant Level IV at COC
- Assessor at COC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BSC Degree in Computer - Computer
Instructed students in course materials from curriculum while enhancing their enrichment with lectures on real world scenarios and industry practices, while adhering to campus standards.
• Assisted Information Technology Dean directly in managing faculty and support staff, while being flexible in daily tasks and responsibilities
• Provided administrative support and record keeping in preparation for audits and compliance checks
• Assessed current curriculum in group setting and suggested and implemented amendments to curriculum; kept IT library up to date with the current reading material to enhance daily classroom studies
- IT Instructor at Kaplan University
- Electronics Engineering Internship Coordinator at Western Technical College
- IT Helpdesk Coordinator at Kaplan University
- Lab Technician II at Texas A&M University, Central Texas
5 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Technology - Cybersecurity Technology
Instructor students in the subjects of CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ to prepare for the certifications.
- IT Instructor at StrategyUS
- A+ Skills Instructor at OIC/DC
- IT Instructor at ASM Educational Center, Inc
- IT Instructor at American Career Institute
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Information Systems
- Associates of Science - Computer Information Technology
Provide instruction on IT curriculum from syllabus provided by facility. Utilize Knowledge and experience to help students gain an understanding on the subjects in IT.
- IT instructor at Vista College
- Field Technician at Amazing Computer Service
- Contract Network Administrator at All About Recruiting
- Contract Network Administrator at TekSystems
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Psychology
Assisted IT instructors with various class needs, including updating STR's, grading, and updating ticketing system in Spiceworks. Demonstrated strong customer service with daily student and instructor interactions as well as with clients that brought in broken computers.
- IT Instructor Assistant Work Study at OGDEN WEBER TECHNICAL COLLEGE
- Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative at MCKESSON
- Head Server/Hostess at ROMES PIZZA
- Office Assistant at SECURE HOME SECURITY
1 year at this Job
- - Information Technology Graduate
Provides IT training to Corporations and Government Agencies
• Effectively trains individuals as well as classrooms of up to 20 students
• Participates in building course outlines and curriculum for Microsoft and Google applications
• Entrusted to prepare lesson plans and other administrative functions as a telecommuting employee
- Part Time IT Instructor at Soft-Train Incorporated
- Laboratory Desktop Engineer (Contractor) at Aequor @ GNF/ BDU Division of Novartis
- IT Support Specialist at Aperio Technologies
- Universal First Call Responder (Contractor) at Adecco Technical @ Carefusion
6 years, 3 months at this Job
Taught students various IT courses including coding, discrete and algebraic math topics.
- IT Instructor/Tutor at ITT of SW
- School Chair of Information Technology/ Computer Network Instructor at ITT of King of Prussia
- Computer Network Instructor at Lincoln Technical Institute of Philadelphia
- Computer Technology Instructor at Evening Shift
3 years at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Network+ certification
- Bachelors of Science
- BS - Information Technology