- IT Manager at Heat Transfer Products Group
- Information Technology Manager 2 at T-MOBILE
- Business Systems Supervisor / AS400 Administrator at DELPHI CORP / CONDURA PLANT
- Business Systems Supervisor / AS400 Administrator / Telecommunications Supervisor at EATON CORP / CONDURA PLANT
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
for home automation and network systems.
• New business acquisition on over 55 custom home contracts within AV/IT Manager first year all while maintaining technical knowledge and February 2016- Present understanding of network/AV/IT systems in order to troubleshoot. Cats Cradle
• Developing and executing social media and grassroots marketing Chapel Hill, NC strategies for over 400 shows yearly to engage fans and persuade new listeners to purchase tickets for multiple venues in the Triangle area varying from 200-5,000 capacity (four Live Nation venues in collaboration with AC Entertainment).
• Oversee daily marketing budget and keep consistent contact with
- AV/IT Manager at AV/IT production
- Marketing and Event Director at Bose Corporation
- Marketing and Events Manager at Cats Cradle
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music
- - Music
IT Manager WAN/LAN Problem Resolve Windows Server 2012-2016 Maintenance LAN Project Manager Website Maintenance ( lezha.gov.al )
- IT Manager at Lezha Municipality
- Network Engineer at Private Company BIES Network - Lezhe
- Network Engineer at BEC Electronics
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Portland, OR USA Computer Warranty Service Oct 2015-July 2018 Troubleshoot diagnosed and resolved technology issues. Analyzed issues for patterns provide recommendations to IT Manager. Maintain and update inventory for Agency hardware, software licenses, service agreements, renewal schedules. Track and update vendor agreements, negotiated rates and discounts for printing contract, telephone bills, internet bills. Provide IT customer service to staff at all locations, including creating and maintaining an IT work order system; providing IT setup for meeting, trainings, and events.
- IT Manager at Blue Ocean Inc
- Accountant Assistant at ZhiZhong Co., Ltd
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Accounting
It Manager Network Administrator System Administor
- IT Manager at Université de Parakou
- Software Developer at
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Sciences
IT Manager of Global IT Americas Operations team supporting global database systems and infrastructure.
My main responsibilities are:
• Manage IT projects in order to support and drive innovation according to the corporate and organization goals.
• Ensure continuous support to global database systems and infrastructure.
• Understand and optimize process and controls for business.
• Promote team collaboration, empowerment, resilience and a healthy work environment.
• Manage activities and appraisals of ICs.
- IT Manager at Oracle
- Principal Oracle DBA, at Oracle
- Senior Oracle DBA Consultant at DISC Consulting at Freescale
- Senior Oracle DBA Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering in Software and Networks
- Bachelor's - Applied Mathematics and Computing
IT Manager - maintenance of network servers and office desktops. Consultation of accounting procedures and implementation. Proficient in the LAMP stack.
- IT Manager at Blue Oak Specialty Insurance Services
- CIO/CTO at Automotive Risk Managers
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Extended EDU - Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Science Database Systems - Accounting Information Systems
Healthcare Technology Manager A healthcare manager in the healthcare services field. Provided IT / Project Management, focusing on healthcare for Tombigbee Healthcare Authority, Community Health Systems, and Presence Health System. ◦ Tombigbee Healthcare Authority: Provided remote IT support for large infrastructure upgrades, antivirus software contract, outsourced printer project, and rural healthcare grant. ◦ IT Manager/Project Manager HRSA "Care Coordination" Grant, source vendors, design SQL database, SQL reporting. ◦ IT Manager/Project Manager USDA "Healthcare on Wheels" Grant, source vendors, implement Video Medicine and communications for mobile unit, design SQL database, SQL reporting. ◦ Reduced quote from over $1.3M to $760K. ◦ Led large infrastructure upgrade project, including creating all plans to migrate physical Windows 2003 servers to virtualized Windows 2008, Meditech from 2003 to 2008, Exchange 2003 to 2010, and moved data to new HP 3PAR storage system. ◦ Installed and configured Windows 2008 servers in support of EHR in VMWare. ◦ Presence Health: Selected in remote IT support role for large Meditech Upgrade across 12 hospitals. ◦ Create VMWare templates for Meditech Background, Foreground, Print and MS Word Servers. ◦ Document entire Meditech environment in preparation for upgrade of over 300 Meditech servers. ◦ Vision Consulting / CHS / Tomball Medical Center: Directed team of 10 staff members. Facilitated daily and weekly meetings with consultants, department heads, and executives. Created comprehensive project documentation and daily reports. Reviewed and approved consultant reports, timesheets, and requests for time off. ◦ Identified areas not in compliance with corporate standards and submitted for inclusion in project and budget. ◦ Directed 10 staff members in Meditech to McKesson migration, bringing hospital up to CHS standards. ◦ The Computer Merchant, LLC / Dell / Provena Health: Selected in support role to monitor 250+ Meditech servers across 6 hospitals. Reviewed and updated all server documentation. Provided training to new staff member. Assisted in disaster recovery drill.
- IT Manager at Tombigbee Healthcare Authority, Community Health Systems, and Presence Health System
- Director of IT at Tombigbee Healthcare Authority, Community Health Systems, and Presence Health System
8 years at this Job
- Engineering and Business Degree
management experience across all internal departments/disciplines,
supporting organizations, local government, and vendors
Teton County Library &
• Consistent collaboration with Director on multiple organization Teton County Library Foundation wide strategic initiatives; fostered strong, trusting relationships Jackson Hole, Wyoming
• Owned internal and external messaging both oral and written, May 2009 - March 2018 created and delivered large audience presentations
• Introduced and implemented adaptive Design Thinking methodology across the organization
• Worked to understand proposed projects' functional requirements, learned proposed new technologies quickly, advised across teams on feasibility of adopting technologies into existing systems
• Owned project life-cycles; used insight and data to plan, prioritize, schedule, and execute multiple simultaneous projects; analyzed Computer Support Manager, risks, mitigation, alternate solutions, and process improvement IT Systems Assistant, Computer Class Instructor
• Designed and implemented training curriculums, created learning
- IT Manager at Teton County Library
- trained staff at Teton County Library
- Exec Asst at
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Environmental Studies
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Perform in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance
• Ability to manage personnel
- IT Manager at Mustang Extreme Environmental Solutions
- Database Administrator, Report Writing Technician, System Administrator at Ogden City Corporation
- Customer Support Tier 1 Technical Support at Ogden City Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at T-MOBILE
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma