Leads and directs 38 personnel across five departments in managing three networks and IT services supporting 12K users. · Directs 23-member unit control center, validating processes and accountability supporting 121-member unit, enabling real world and exercise readiness and accountability operations. · Manages scheduled and unscheduled cyber maintenance operations across five work centers to ensure availability of the Command’s 2nd largest network. · Manages manning, budgeting and training requirements for the cyber operations section to include network infrastructure, network control center and radio network & maintenance work centers. · Measure network performance trends on 16K devices, identifying anomalies to provide data driven recommendations to senior stakeholders. · Guides critical upgrades, link business partner capabilities for enhanced response, manage operations call center supporting multiple divisions, and identify and resolve risk. · Authored “Comply to Connect” policy to enforce vulnerability scan & patch process and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for a $14M secure network, amplifying network security and mitigating known threat vectors. · Oversees vulnerability management program, directing network scanning via ACAS, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) compliance and advising on remediation actions to ensure enterprise level compliance. · Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for a Video Teleconference (VTC) support contract overseeing two contractors in support of 23 VTC suites and 60 video end points, equipping worldwide command and control communication for Travis Air Force Base, 3 wings, 52+ units. · Directed $2.2M network upgrade project. Developed time lines, work break down structure, team assignment and scheduling. Coordinated with 104 facilities to replace 210 network switches eliminating more than 5 thousand security vulnerabilities securing Travis AFB's $44M NIPRNet. · Program reviewer & validator for 20+ unit level programs. Uses and updates Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) to oversee and inspect for program compliance and effectiveness. · Defense Travel System (DTS) Approver. Reviewed authorizations and vouchers, validated and approved orders and travel vouchers for errors and completeness.
- IT Manager/Network Operations at IT Manager | Veteran | TS/SCI | PMP
- at United States Air Force
- IT/Program Manager at Al Udied AB
- Deployable Communications Manager at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Information Systems
- AAS - Information Technology
I'm currently IT Manager and i'm managing an entire system with more than 200 employees. I am responsible for the management of 10 physical and 5 virtual servers, management systems, databases, for providing support to employees and managing contracts related to the IT area.
- IT Manager at Prospectiva SA
- Systems Administrator at Compuworks
- Systems Administrator at Sinfic SA Angola
- Systems Administrator at IBM - Softinsa
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Network and System Administrator
Hours / Week: 40 Provide support of Information Technology services to company's corporate and branch offices. Major duties include daily monitoring of system and network performance, provide end users support & training, ensure availability of network resources, and conduct periodic backup and recovery of critical data. Install, configure, troubleshoot Windows based servers and workstations. Administer MS SQL database server. Perform EDI trading partner integration with major customers (mapping of EDI documents, creating necessary database tables, views to support the integration, testing of inbound and outbound documents, setting up communication mechanism such as AS2 and FTP). Receive and Process EDI documents from trading partners. Worked with end users to increase their work productivity by implementing new technology or automate processes. Assist management in producing various reports from a variety of data sources such as flat file, text file, or database file. Research and recommend purchase of computer hardware and software to support company initiatives. Installed, optimized, and maintain network infrastructure services such as Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP. Support and manage site-to-site VPN to allow daily communication between the corporate office and branch office. Perform weekly monitoring of network traffic to ensure optimal performance and to watch for security breach. Periodically perform penetration testing of wired and wireless network to ensure a secured network. Achievements:
• Implemented an IT project where a shipping task was reduced from 15 man-hours per week to 0.5 man-hours per week.
• Successfully setup EDI trading relationship with major retailers such as Walmart.com and Amazon.com.
• Assessed computer, network, and physical security risks and report findings to management with recommendations to minimize risks. IT Manager
- EDI / IT Manager at Organize It All, Inc
- IT MANAGER at Sweda Company LLC
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Physics
WITI-TV FOX6 IT Manager for a local television station, responsible for network administration, PC installation and end user hardware and Software support. Instrumental in transition from Novell/Groupwise environment to Microsoft/Exchange environment. Responsible for file server security, backup and user access. Part of team to transition from analog to IP phone system. Duties include phone system administration. Key player in transition from tape/analog television broadcast to total digital broadcast, Daily interaction with end users to support hardware and software troubleshooting and support. Work closely with Engineering staff on television and web broadcast projects. Closely work with local management and corporate IT on hardware and software purchasing, rollout and training.
- IT MANAGER at
- IT SPECIALIST at AMERICAN SOCIETY
- COMPUTER CONSULTANT at CAP GEMINI AMERICA
- PROGRAMMER/OPERATOR at AMERICAN SOCIETY
20 years at this Job
I currently work for the Federal Bureau of Prisons as an IT Manager at the Federal Correctional Institution in Elkton, OH. I am responsible for managing several hundred workstations (Windows 7), approximately ten servers (Linux, Novell, Microsoft, VMWARE). My duties are pushing out applications to workstations, Account Management, troubleshooting and installing Cisco switches, backing up servers, performing upgrades to servers, managing network printers and installing Cat6 cabling. In addition on a yearly basis I teach information security to all staff at the facility.
- IT Manager at Federal Bureau
- IT Specialist at Federal Bureau
- Computer Assistant at Federal Bureau
- Mathematics Instructor at University of Akron
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
An accomplished leader and IT Manager in the Web and Client Server Development
Practice. leading web and client development, team management, project management, business system analysis, strategic planning, technology migration, product management, application architecture, system implementation, application administration
• Communicated updates, service times and usage best practices throughout the company
• Manage a team to provide services to300 users.
• Added and removed users, workstations, and distribution groups within Active Directory to ensure company security and asset handling.
• Maintained active directory domain controller
• Researched and evaluated technology solutions to present recommendations for improved system operations.
• Set standards for PC hardware, software and peripherals
- It- Manager at city of Tehran
- technical support manager at
- Help Desk & Desktop Support Management at Team Management & Development
- Lead voice project resource for office moves and Acquisition at Cisco Unified Communications
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in full-time computer - Engineering
As a leader in the IT department, and an employee responsible for organization-wide systems and information, an IT Manager job description should include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Providing direction for IT team members
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- IT Manager at Ventamatic, LTD
- District Manager at Richeson Dairy Queens
- General Manager at Richeson Dairy Queens
- Technology Director at Lindsay ISD
6 months at this Job
- AAS - Computer Technology
Woburn, MA. www.cabotrisk.com 2015 - Present
Cabot Risk Strategies, a dynamic & highly experienced team of insurance professionals dedicated to delivering quality services to our clients. Risk management solutions are our business.
Sales: $12M, Staff: 78, Managed: 1
IT Manager, responsible for managing small IT department & running day to day operation & hands on troubleshooting for windows domain environment.
• Serves as technical liaison for virtual hosted desktop environment, selected as primary Exchange server administrator for Office 365 Exchange Online environment.
• Acted as secondary SQL server 2008 R2 administrator for custom claims & policy management software application & selected as IP Telephony systems administrator & mobile device lead.
• Led strategic technical projects including, new copier & printer deployment, migration from hosting vendor & migrated phone services from vendor.
• Participated in all hiring processes for technical staff & generated IT department budget & goals.
• Reviewed & updated all IT policies & procedures & negotiated all strategic IT contracts.
• Created & administered the HIPAA & MA 201 CMR 17 company IT security & privacy policies including yearly refresher & new employee training.
- IT Manager at Cabot Risk Strategies
- Sales at Vaultlogix, LLC
- Database Administrator & IT Administrator at Net Atlantic, Inc
- Sales at Empirix, Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS, Information Technology - Management
- BS - Management Information Systems
IT Manager over US East Coast and Canada sites. This includes 5 US sites, 1 Canada Site, 2 Contractors, and 2 System Administrators. * Recognized for delivering leading edge solutions that consistently meet complex business requirements. * Adept in building strong relationships with IT staff, customers, vendors and third party contractors. * Ensure that all licensing and service agreements are maintained and up to date. * Ensure software license compliance. * Ensure the monthly security patches and updates have been applied using Solar Winds Patch manager. * Ensure contractor monthly payments are made. * I along with my team oversee and support all aspects of I.T. support across the region. This includes 11 VMWare 6.5 hosts, 47 virtual Servers, all Routers, Wireless Lan Controllers, Switches, Printers, Desktop PC's, and Laptops. * Oversaw and implemented the complete infrastructure and wireless automated picking system for a new distribution center. * Check all infrastructure systems, hosts, and virtual servers in Solar Winds and respond to alerts. * Administrate, update and maintain hosts. * Bring up and configure new host servers. * Administrate virtual servers and implement new ones. * Monitor daily and weekly backups using Commvault. * Monitor System Administrators tickets in the Dell Kace 1000 ticketing system and ensure that they are getting completed in a timely manner. * Create annual budgets and implement new ways for effective cost savings while still achieving top quality and performance. * Research and implement new technology. * Meet regularly with site managers to ensure MIS is addressing their needs.
- IT Manager at Merit Medical Systems
- Systems Administrator II at Merit Medical Systems
- Technical Analyst at Earthtech / AECOM
- Contract at Capital One at Analysts International
3 years, 7 months at this Job
As IT Manager, my responsibilities included rebuilding the IT infrastructure to current standards. Migrating 100 mailboxes from a Yahoo Mail system to Office 365, upgrading both LAN/WAN and Telco systems to a secure MPLS Network via Fiber connections to all locations allowing to support the company's growth. Provide technical support for software, hardware and peripherals. Maintain documentation of IT equipment (iPhones, iPads and laptops). Assist principals with reporting needs as needed.
- IT Manager at Eleganza Tiles
- IT Manager at TCI Precision Metals
- IT Manager at Sit 'n Sleep
- Billing Analyst at DMX Music
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college