• Responsible for designing, implementing, and improving client networks, ensuring efficiency and security
• Installing, configuring and maintaining network equipment including routers, proxy servers, and switches
• Arranging scheduled upgrades and updating network equipment
• Conducting regular network assessments, troubleshooting, and reporting network status to client
- Field IT Network Engineer at New England Network Solutions
- System Engineer at Business Solutions Unplugged
- Biomedical Technician at Insight, Biogen
- System Administrator at U.S. Marine Corp
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Education
- Associate degree in Computer Science - Business & Management
• Very strong knowledge and work experience on Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls.
• Work experience with Palo Alto Firewalls 3000, 5000 series.
• Configuring Palo Alto Firewalls into High Availability and Panorama Migration
• Hands on Experience on Palo Alto Firewall URL Filtering, IP blocking schemes and excellent skill on configuring and designing Security Policies.
• Can skillfully design static routes, VPN, IPSEC in Palo Alto and ASA Firewall.
• Maintained BGP, DNS, OSPF, TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet, VPN tunneling.
• Experience and strong knowledge on configuration of VPN technologies like IPSEC, MPLS
• Strong knowledge on planning, design, and implementation of Information Systems and Network Technologies
• Knowledge in configuration on BIG IP (F5) Load balancers and also monitored the Packet Flow in the load balancers.
• Deployed F5 BIGIP load balancers
• Worked in transition of 800 different clinics from a managed MPLS to a managed DMVPN (dynamic multiport).
• Worked with MPLS and take it to broadband circuits and provide remote support on Cisco routers and switches.,
• Performed security rules clean up and made Palo Alto security policy to look clean.
• Created more than 150 new Palo Alto Firewall security rules.
• Modified URL filtering in Palo Alto firewall, managed tickets created by employees on URL blocks.
• Configured and Installed PAN OS for new Palo Alto devices. Configured High Availability as active and passive firewalls. Managed and configured VLANs, different Routing Protocols.
• Involved in the configuration & troubleshooting of routing protocols: MP-BGP, OSPF, BGP v4. Configured IP access filter policies.
• Created VPN's in Cisco ASA Firewall for Both IKE v1 and IKE v2.
• Used IPSec VPN tunneling to provide secure access.
• Configured multi factor authentication using RSA Authentication Manager.
• Troubleshooting CISCO ASA firewalls and building the VPN tunnel and VPN encryption.
• Worked with CISCO IOS and IOS-XR OS.
• Expertise with Cisco switches and Routers.
• Experience with Nexus 2K, 5K and 7K devices.
• Worked on LAN, WAN Technologies and implementing TCP/IP features such as DNS, DHCP and integration of the services.
- IT Network Engineer at Hanger Inc
- Sr. Network Engineer at Charles Schwab
- Network Security Engineer at Citizens Bank
- Network Engineer at Karing
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science
• Built rapport and foster communication to the business from IT department by meeting their needs and create good will regarding all customer facing activities.
• Collaborated with service desk to collect information and resolve LAN network, wireless, and WAN related issues.
• Modified and created networks in Infoblox IP Address Management software by creating network addressing, DHCP scopes, and static DNS entries.
• Communicated with projects team and provide IT engineering consulting to build new sites.
• Upgraded security systems by auditing security environment; identifying security gaps; implementing enhancements, validate security controls, and knowledge transfer documentation to operational team.
• Create, update, and review IT security policies as business grows and changes.
- IT Network Engineer at Adidas
- IT Network & Security Engineer at Legacy Healthcare System
- IT Network & Security Engineer at Daimler Trucks North America
- IT Network & Security Administrator at Clark County Washington
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Technology & Culture
• Planned IT network infrastructure with clients to ensure that the systems are tailored and comply with their requirements and needs.
• Implemented IT network projects: Installed, configured and maintained network services, hardware systems and peripheral equipment/devices.
• Administered servers and server clusters - Managed system back-up, database and restored protocols.
• Monitored the network performance regularly to improve performance and functionality.
• Monitored network/software security - Controlled access to the IT network and updated security programs as a part of the security procedure.
• Highly proficient in using the latest technologies used in system analysis and networking for the growth of the organization
• Knowledge of various computer languages, concepts and applications used in digital networking i.e. C, C++, Assembly language and Matlab
• Ability to work in groups or individually as per the requirement of the project
• Good Customer Service skills and attention to detail, whilst working on own initiative
• Great coordinating and communication skills possessing good team lead qualities
• Set up accounts and passwords for specific users with authorization to access networks.
• Established customized software infrastructures and installed server hardware.
• Assisted with the maintenance and monitoring of all data communications systems.
• Installed LANs WANs and established Intranet and Internet access.
• Ensured that all systems complied with applicable industry standards.
• Implemented security procedures to monitor network usage and security.
- IT Network Engineer at Linked Lines, Inc
- Visiting at Harris Brown Real Estate Agency
- Electronic Field Service Engineer at Linked Lines, Inc
- Assistant Store Manager at J Sainsbury Plc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mobile Communication Engineer - Mobile Communication Engineer
• Managed IT Services - laptops, desktops, servers, routers, switches
• Email Management - On-premise and Office365
• Networking Services
• Backup & Recovery - Datto Level II Engineer
• Business Continuity
• VoIP Phone Systems
- Sr. IT Network Engineer/IT Manager at TeamLogic IT
- IT Director at Gage Voice/Network/Security
- Freelance Mobile Tech Support at
- Infrastructure Mgmt. Sr. Analyst at Xerox
8 months at this Job
Helped maintain company's servers and network. Provided IT support to fellow co-workers, solved technical issues with hardware, and installed/setup new systems for users.
- IT NETWORK ENGINEER/ HELP DESK at CUTTER AVIATON
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - General Business
Responsible for design, implementation, troubleshooting and support for 70+ remote locations and two Data Centers.
• Fortigate NSE4 firewall admin responsible for maintaining and implementing BGP, IPSEC, security and traffic policies.
• Network support and troubleshooting of core infrastructure at both Data Centers.
• Implemented a High Availability (HA) solution for critical/high visibility remote locations.
• Implemented a tertiary WAN connection solution leveraging Cradlepoint cellular modem/routers.
• Routinely analyzed network traffic and logging analysis leveraging FortiAnalyzer.
• Routinely implemented Move, Add, Change and Disconnect (MACD) network changes.
• Provided tier 3 support on critical network issues and outages.
• Traveled to multiple locations for physical install/replacement and firmware/software upgrades of network devices. Accomplishments
• Provided a high level of commitment and maintained a larger than expected workload.
• Developed a network as built template leveraging MS Visio.
• Worked with internal team members in identifying areas of improvement, reviewing, revising and developing new and current processes and procedures.
- IT Network Engineer at Atlantic Aviation
- Consulting/Network Engineer at Verizon
- Network Engineer at Verizon
- Telecom Tech II - Contractor at Verizon
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Network Engineering
Support On-Air HD Newsroom and Automation server systems as well as providing Tier II support to newsroom, sales, marketing, business, promotions and web staff in a complex CBS affiliate broadcast facility (DMA: 27) · Systems: Grass Valley Stratus and Edius, AP/ENPS NRCS, Chyon Graphics, Sony ELC and WSI Weather Systems · Primary focus migrating old Media General environment to new Nexstar Media Group network and naming conventions · Focused on 99.9% up time, systems organization, documentation and workflows
- IT Network Engineer at WNCN-TV CBS17
- Beer Den Master at Alex Lee, Inc
- Project Manager/Support Engineer at News Division
- Manager, Information Technology at KSDK-TV
7 months at this Job
• Its Apple's child company which the repair center of the I-phones.
• Mainly provide and handle the all the network and security related issues.
• Implementation of DHCP, DNS, FTP, SNMP
• Good working knowledge of Routing Protocols like OSPF, BGP and EIGRP.
• Configuring autonomous Access Points and migrating to Light Weight deployments.
• Installing, Configuring, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Cisco and HP routers and switches as well as Ubiquiti devices including UniFi switches, CPE, Antennas and Radios.
• Direct involvement with coordinating equipment replacement and guiding technicians to resolve high visibility issues.
• Responding quickly to network outages and take appropriate action.
• Weekly changes the server tap and pull the data from the server for the data security.
• Working on GNS3, wireshark and Putty software.
• Monitoring network with software such as SolarWinds and PRTG to ensure daily activities are aligned with the Network Operations.
• Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, traceroute, telnet.
• Monitor network health using scanning and sniffing tools like Wireshark.
• Verifying delivery of configured, installed and tested all equipment related to wireless deployment including physically mounting AP's, racking, stacking and cabling.
• Managing ACLs and firewall rules.
- IT Network Engineer at Pegatron Aapple.INC
- Network Engineer at Synnex Corporation
- Junior Network Engineer at NCR Corporation
- Network Engineering Intern at Erhardt + Leimer
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Reviewed, analyzed, and provided branch network refresh critical redesign data for both data and voice network for remote branch banking sites (554 branches).
• Remote branch site turn up implementation replacing existing Cisco routers as well as switches with new Cisco ISR router (43xx) and switch (35xx) platforms. Worked with 3rd party vendor (Insight Global) personnel in regards to staging and site installation and configuration.
• Remote Branch network refresh site turn up support in regards to troubleshooting any site network issues associated with project.
• Updated and revised Network Discovery/Management tools as well as all required project documentation (ie SOWs, internal/external processes and procedural) Pto reflect remote branch site redesign changes.
• Provided appropriate project decommissioning tasks associated with BNR.
- Senior IT Network Engineer W2-contract at FIRST CITIZENS BANK (FCB)
- Senior IT Network Engineer at BB&T
- INSIDE SALES at CISCO
- Network Engineer at NORTEL NETWORKS
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science