IT Network Senior Engineer Look after CIT Company IT & Lao Air Traffic Management System at Airport. Maintenance Network, Windows Server, Linux Server, IP Phone system and Internet. Install OS and application. Troubleshooting network and computer.
- IT Network Engineer at CIT Laos
- IT Network Senior Engineer at Record
- Manager at
- IT Specialist at Vientiane International School
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - English Course
- Diploma - Certificate of THALES Topsky-ATC Hardware Installation
- Diploma - Certificate of Linux Server Administration
- ICDL - Online
- Diploma - Certificate of Secondary Education
- Diploma - Chinese
Led development and implementation of scalable solutions for LAN, WAN, and wireless services for clients.
Leveraged experience in large enterprise or similar environments to perform design, implementation, and support. Delivered solutions that followed best-practice standards. Built, installed, and tested network solutions.
Client Engagements Included:
North Carolina Electric Membership Cooperatives (NCEMC): Managed delivery of networking engineering solutions for power supplier of state's member cooperatives that provides reliable, affordable, and safe electric and related services. Applied professional experience with LAN, WAN, and VPN design and implementation and network capacity planning.
• Improved network performance by gathering, prioritizing information, and managing projects.
• Developed capacity plans to ensure appropriate bandwidth, latency, redundancy, and availability.
• Maintained standards and best practices for network tool set environments with focus on fault management and capacity/performance monitoring tools.
• Directed design, install, configuration, and lifecycle management of all network devices, including load balancers, routers, switches, VoIP phone systems, and firewalls. Dynamic Quest: Led team assigned to redesign and implement global legacy network, which included designing secure and available global network using DMVPN architecture through local internet service, and MPLS backbone. Consulted on major networking project, including firewalls, routers, and switches for sites in New York, Mexico, and the Carolinas.
• Participated in comprehensive overhaul of networking equipment, which was vulnerable to attacks and hackers. Designed, planned, and executed project; procured equipment, managed timeline, and scope. - Aligned vendors and implemented project at 6 locations. Documented current network and future state, which highlighted each device, including user connections and disaster recovery. - Transitioned in-house content filtering from 3rd party to save $200K annually; applied network design and project management skills. Managed $750K budget. ForeScout Technologies: Customized and deployed solutions sold by sales engineers. Assessed clients' networks. Met needs of service level agreements (SLAs). Recognized as subject matter expert (SME) of domain and product knowledge, as well as security best practices. Worked cross-functionally with customers' various departments to implement CounterAct NAC appliance.
• Coordinated professional service engagements and advised on security best practices. Engaged with network services teams to provide architecture recommendations; provided health checks of customers' production environments. SADAT C. THOMAS - [email protected] | 917 446 8168
- Senior IT Network Engineer at NETWORK ENGINEERING CONSULTING
- Network Engineer at NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL
- Desktop Support Manager / Contractor at BRITISH TELECOM
- Computer Technician at NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - LAN/WAN
• Design and implement functional network infrastructure for large scale industrial control systems such as waste water treatment, bridges, tunnels, water treatment plans, and other industrial and transportation networks.
• Resolve issues that tiers of support have escalated including diagnose, troubleshoot hardware, software, or other network components.
• Monitor network performance and integrity. Troubleshooting network and IT infrastructure (hardware / software). Create, monitor and test security measures.
• Perform Network Administration and architecture, Security and date protection.
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WAN, WLAN), Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system.
• Install and configure storage arrays, network switches, router/Firewall, and VPN.
• Write Technical documentation. Prepare and submit performance reports. Suggest Network improvements.
• Conduct technical Client Interaction. Management of client expectations. Perform Project management with technical assessment and execution.
- IT & Network Engineer at OCC
- Account Manager / Banking and Finance at Information Technology market
- Pre-sales at Information Technology market
- Network and Security Engineer at Damascus Securities Exchange (DSE)
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BSc - Networking and Operating System
Network testing and deployment of Cisco switches (c6500, c4500) and routers
(ASR1K) IOS, Nexus 5K, 7K and 9K, Call-Manager, Unity-Voicemail, VCS
(video communication server) and UCS (Unified Computing System) Manager
to Cisco internal network. Write automation scripts to speed up certification
process using Fanfare iTest. and Jmeter.
• Day to day network operation of Cisco SVL (System Verification Lab) including troubleshooting network and equipment issues.
- Independent Consultant IT Network Engineer at Advantis Global Service, Experis Inc., Datanet IT Inc
- Software QA Engineer at Cisco Systems Inc
- at Cisco Systems Inc
- Network Solution Engineer at Cisco Systems Inc
7 years at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
- Certificate in Computer Network Engineering
* Full execution of ticket compliance from start to finish. * Managing and troubleshooting the business network. * Running maintenance and performance testing. * Maintaining customer service relations through direct contact. * Installation and management of remote colocation equipment. * T1 and Ethernet circuit setup, testing, troubleshooting and repair. * Programming and installing channel banks.
- IT Network Engineer at iMarket Communications
- Field Technician at
- Programmer, Walsh-Lowe at
10 years at this Job
- - Fujitsu 4100 Flashwave Training
- - Cisco CCNA
- High school
• Managed IT Services - laptops, desktops, servers, routers, switches
• Email Management - On-premise and Office365
• Networking Services
• Backup & Recovery - Datto Level II Engineer
• Business Continuity
• VoIP Phone Systems
- Sr. IT Network Engineer/IT Manager at TeamLogic IT
- IT Director at Gage Voice/Network/Security
- Freelance Mobile Tech Support at
- Infrastructure Mgmt. Sr. Analyst at Xerox
6 months at this Job
- IT Network Engineer -PM at IRS
- Cyber Systems Operator at U.S. Air Force National Guard
- Network Engineer - Team Lead at NOC
- Test Engineer at Level 3 Communications
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate of Network Security - Network Security
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
·Configuring, and managing firewalls such as Juniper.SRX240 to protect the company’s network security. ·Training the company’s employees on information security awareness. ·Private Cloud Management. ·Project manager to develop Global Call Centers using RingCentral, and other Cloud PBX. ·IT asset management. ·Managing datacenter network. ·Managing networks for more than 150 users, and 230 PCs, laptops, and servers in US 11 branches. ·Project manager to develop the company’s reservation system. ·Managing data backup. ·Purchasing all IT equipment. ·Configuring and managing Domain Controller Win 2008R2 (Active Directory) ·SSL, and Domain Management. ·Managing Verizon Networkfleet GPS System installed in the company's vehiecles
- IT Network Engineer at H.I.S. International Tours (NY), Inc
- Network analyst / Sales Engineer at MultiNet International, Inc. at 111
- Network Engineer / Sales Representative at Daiei Trading
- Assistant Network Administrator / Web Developer / Tour Coordinator at IRY INC
12 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- IT Network Engineer at Hypercore Networks
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Networking and systems administration
- Some college
• Responsible for designing, installing and maintaining local area networks in a military working environment
• Supervises the operation of these local area networks and associated computer hardware and software
• Coordinates with lead IT personnel for evaluation of system networking needs, and recommends improvements and modifications to existing infrastructure
• Participates in long and short-range technology planning
- IT NETWORK ENGINEER at CACI INTERNATIONAL INC
- GLOBAL TRAINING SPECIALIST at Molex
- INTELLIGENCE TRAINING SPECIALIST at CACI INTERNATIONAL INC
- MILITARY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR/ MANAGER at CHENEGA APPLIED SOLUTIONS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Technologies
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Justice Administration
- DIPLOMA - General Studies