Senior IT Operations Manager with excellent track record of forming a high achieving team to support organization with IT, specialized equipment and event support. · Mentored, trained and grew team from 1 to 14 techs. · Supported HoloLens development from incubation to current iteration. · All phases of IT support for entire organization including Executive Support for Senior Leadership Team. · Centralized software ordering, tracking and license renewals for entire organization. · Supported teams at events around the world. · Kept inventory of needed equipment for events and daily use. · Reported monthly on studios spending, hardware inventory and usage of IT services utilizing Power BI.
- Senior IT Operations Manager at Microsoft
- Technical Support at CoroWare Technologies
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Fine Arts
• Lead Asset refresh manager through Company Divestiture (Core and Main Bought as private company) Managing multi-million dollars of refreshed equipment as our Companies IT Department was built. (3000 Company Associates) Performing equipment acquisition, setup, and disposal.
• Designed and lead the standup of IT Operations NOC for our new Company. Developing SOP's for Outages, establishing SLA's, Incident response plans, and Disaster Recovery.
• Established and maintained CMDB process management and maintenance schedule
• Project manager for Application support, Infrastructure, and Data feed documentation for company owned and SAAS software.
• Implementation of MPLS (Cisco), Cradlepoint LTE, and Cisco Meraki branch network support. With testing for implementation of SDWAN technologies (CloudGenix). Lead Helpdesk Analyst
• Provided executive support as well as maintaining support for rest of company for normal helpdesk standards
• Assisted in planning and implementing Laser Pick ticket printing changeover from Dot Matrix printers (250 Branch changeover)
• Helpdesk POC for Severity 2 and higher incidents and escalations
• Provided mentorship and Training for Level 1/2 helpdesk technicians
• Maintained Goals provided including maintaining MTTR well below required 8 hours
• Helpdesk lead on many projects including Online Advantage Sales tool rollout, Conference room coordination, and Mobile training centers.
- IT Operations Manager at Companies IT Department
- Cyber Network Chief at United States Marine Corps
4 years, 2 months at this Job
VTB Capital Employee
(Now named Xtellus Capital Partners)
10/2017 - Current
IT Operations Manager
• Managed entire office including all IT related vendors, purchasing of new equipment and all IT infrastructure.
• Established a cost savings initiative by negotiating with current vendors and lowering costs of up to 65% on old IT contracts.
• Managed all desktop patching via SCCM.
• Support users remotely working from London & Moscow & with RSA & Citrix.
• Created group policies from scratch while managing a migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
• Migrated all circuit connections to our new Cisco/Palo alto switches and firewall.
• Setup and support all windows server roles & features including print server, folder redirection, create distribution lists, create security groups, setup DFS replication across two sites.
• Used advanced PowerShell scripting to manage Windows 2016 headless server.
• Created Office tenant account and setup new email account with new domain including all security and archiving policies with 2FA.
• Managed all mobile devices including laptops, Blackberry & BYOD on Blackberry Work & Blackberry UEM.
• Support Office 2013 & 2016 on a hybrid Exchange setup.
• Support archiving on Smarsh and handled SEC requests for data.
• Support 15 traders on Bloomberg, Market Axxes, Calypso, & Flextrade.
• Support & manage Cisco telephony as well as IPC turrets.
- IT Operations Manager at Xtellus Capital
- Sr. Trade Floor Support & Systems admin at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc
- Desktop Engineer - Trade Floor Support at ICAP
- Consultant at Merrill Lynch - Bank of America
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer and Information Systems
Manage service and installation depts. (2002 - 2019) Operations manager (2008 - 2019) IT Manager (2008 - 2019) POS system - manage and support VoIP system - manage and support Secure data sharing and backup - manage and support Sales and inventory data - manage analysis and reporting Networking - manage and support LAN, WAN and 4 branch MPLS network Maintain and support 67 workstations Created and maintained 3 company websites Provided and managed employee access for internal documents On demand custom reporting for owners and accounting dept. Created and maintained barcoding label inventory system Created customizable company invoicing system Manage annual inventory counts and reconciliation Manage customer service dept. (2010 - 2019)
- IT Operations Manager at Home Appliance Mart Inc. dba Big George's Ann Arbor, Witbeck West Bloomfield
- Service Manager at All City TV and Video
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Customers Bank - Reading, Pennsylvania Utilized operational management to oversee monitoring of network infrastructure by gaining insight into overall system health through the use of infrastructure monitoring software and diagnostic tools. Exhibit strict adherence to the Information Technology department's compliance policies and internal control procedures by Implementing and maintaining ITIL framework and best practices into operation management. Supervise Change management and IT Operations management teams. Implements and develops SLA's/OLA's for external/internal customers. Responsible for reporting KPI's to executive teams. Design and deployment vSAN stretch clusters. Manage and design vSphere 6.5 environment, and Hybrid Cloud infrastructures leveraging AWS technologies. * Migrates datacenters to advanced cloud technologies as evidenced by the following: experience in large datacenter migrations, migrating virtualized environments and upgrading VMware environments from 5.5 to 6.5, upgrading of vCenter 6.5 with embedded PSC to vCenter with external PSC, enabling vCenter HA and enhancing Linked mode, and managing and upgrading Cisco UCS B and C series servers * Resolves data communication problems by managing, configuring and troubleshooting VMware environment 5.5, and 6.5 environments. * Manages IT BC/DR solutions using EMC RecoverPoints/EMC Avamar backup process and VMware SRM. * Exhibits solution design acumen by architecting, configuring and managing Oracle VM and VMware environments; utilizes vRealize Operations Manager to manage VMware environment health, configuration and identify utilization issues * Applies advanced knowledge of technical environment through use of the following technologies: Microsoft SCCM, EMC Avamar, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Log Insight, Panopta Infrastructure Monitoring Platform, Oracle VM, RHEL Linux, Cisco UCS B & C Series Servers
- IT OPERATIONS MANAGER at
- SENIOR NETWORKS ADMINISTRATOR at
- INFORMATION SYSTEM ENGINEER at Precision Medical Products Inc
- IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR at CTCE Federal Credit Union
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Sciences - Information Science
- Bachelors of Science in Information Sciences and Technology - Information Sciences and Technology
As the manager of IT Operations, I was accountable for efficient and accurate delivery of the firm's professional services to our clients directly reporting to the President and Owner. I was directly responsible for the management of our services delivery staff. I provided oversight and direction of the delivery for the day to day services to our client base including but not limited to Windows 7/10, Windows Server, Azure, Cloud integration, Office365, Migrations, Application Upgrades, Data Center Management, Firewalls, Routers, Desktop Imaging, Outlook, Remote Access, Remote Desktop, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SCCM, Terminal Server, VMWare, Group Policy and Microsoft Licensing.
• To oversee overall client support, I managed and coordinated the daily activities of the field engineers and help desk staff keeping project scope on track and tickets completed within SLA.
• Within Autotask, I created dashboards to monitor the client's environments for unexpected outages or issues as well as the ticket assignments for each engineer.
• By working with sales and the technical staff, I managed solution architecture to develop proposals utilizing project plans and created quotes using Quickbooks.
• To ensure best practice standards were maintained, I implemented an online knowledge base for repeatable procedures.
• On a regular basis I went to client sites to discuss their needs, review project progress, or ensure satisfaction.
• Leveraging our ticketing system, I created utilization reports tracking each engineer's productivity and ticket completeness. This enhancement allowed the company to invoice clients immediately after issues/tasks were completed.
• To allow all engineers to have the information required to address client needs, I implemented within Autotask a site configuration process to allow knowledge sharing throughout the company.
- IT Operations Manager at Prairie Technology Solutions Group
- Service Delivery Manager at INSIGHT ENTERPRISES INC
- Service Delivery Manager - Bradford Group at INFOCROSSING -WIPRO
- Security Operations Delivery Manager, World Wide at IBM GLOBAL SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Responsible for Enterprise Operations Production Support and Technology Organization. ◦ Accountable for setting up automated scheduling, transmissions, report distribution, Disaster Recovery and Level 3 Operations support. ◦ Point of contact for sales. ◦ Financial management.
• Responsible for Enterprise Media Services. ◦ Accountable for tape handling, tape management and offsite storage rotation.
- IT Operations Manager/Executive at Fidelity Information Services- Enterprise Operations Production Support and Technology Organization
- IT Operations Manager/Executive at Fidelity Information Services - Strategic Command Centers
- Systems Manager at Fidelity Information Services
- Systems Manager at Fidelity Information Services
3 years at this Job
Senior Level 3 Manager reporting directly to the CTO/Operations Director of the IT division (480 employees). Direct reports include systems analysts, solution/infrastructure engineers, and system administrators fulfilling a number of dynamic roles of IT Operations. 16 direct reports, 3 contractors.
• Install, Develop, and maintain Engineering & Design/E&D Portfolio of Applications ($8M annum, 286 applications)
• Primary IT Operational interface for E&D Division of Newport News Shipbuilding - Critical chain/ customer advocate
• SIEMENS PLM, Team Center, NX, Amazon/AWS SaaS, Autodesk strategic accounts
• Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- IT OPERATIONS MANAGER 3/ ITIL at Huntington Ingalls Industries
- CIO STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNER at Huntington Ingalls Industries
- MANAGER at Solutions Architecture
- SYSTEM ENGINEER & SOLUTION ARCHITECT at Huntington Ingalls Industries
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Information Science
- Associate of Arts - Computer Studies
IT business leader for the Art Institutes, Brown Mackie Colleges, and Argosy University supporting the central region of nineteen campus locations. Directed the regional technology team, managed IT services and support processes, performed ITIL based service level metrics and reporting. Partnered with senior
corporate IT leadership on strategic IT planning and operations. Managed business relationships with institutional presidents, campus presidents, and academic deans. Provided 24/7 remote IT support for all
locations, responded to priority outages, and served as forth tier support technician.
• Implemented service methodologies for resolving IT incident and service requests that decreased breaches to service level agreements by 26.16% over 6 months.
• Ranked number one out of seven regions with 99% incident closure percentage for Q1 of 2016.
• Created a conduit for partnership and collaboration by establishing a routine IT touch base calendar with key leadership at each of the nineteen locations. Overall customer service satisfaction metrics increased significantly.
- Regional IT Operations Manager at Education Management Corporation
- Regional Technology Supervisor at Education Management Corporation
- Campus Technology Manager "Director of Technology" at The Illinois Institute of Art
- Associate Director of Technology at The Illinois Institute of Art
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia/Photography
- Certificate of Electronics - electronics
Saab develop defense, security and civil aviation systems for the Australian and international market.
• Reporting to the Asia Pacific Senior Director, Manage day-to-day operations of Saab Australia's IT infrastructure and service desk teams, providing leadership and professional development opportunities for all team members including line managers.
• Responsible for project management function, department budget, process improvement initiatives, disaster recovery and IT risk management plan.
• Developed 2-year look ahead technology road map endorsed by executive management underpinning company strategic plan.
• Successfully delivered project to certify secret network against mandatory security controls defined by the federal government allowing Saab to begin work on multiple $100M+ defense contracts.
- Senior IT Operations Manager at Saab Australia
- Platform Services Manager (contract) at Flinders University
- IT Biomedical Systems Consultant (contract) at Central Adelaide Health Network, (CAHN)
- Senior Manager Business Systems and IT Services at ASC Pty Ltd
11 months at this Job
- Associate Diploma - Information Technology