SUMATECH IT SOLUTIONS IT Operations Manager Provide visionary leadership for $2 million technology company offering cloud-based managed computer and networks services, network security, and strategic planning and oversight to corporations and government agencies. SumaTech IT Solutions is a managed service, cloud solutions, and network security company. SumaTech employs 20 fulltime technical staff and 5 contactors that support 60 clients with 1200 desktops and 80 servers that generates over 2M in income annually. Key Achievements in Strategic Management: · Determined strategic direction and spearheaded technological integration for array of services platforms across many industry sectors focusing on planning, sales and growth · Grew revenue to $2 million, grew personnel from 15 to 25 and oversaw operational budget of $2 million dollars · Led research, testing, and implementation of new secure technologies to expand our market share of provided network services and technological solutions · Designed and implemented sales operations focusing on outstanding products and customer service Key Achievements in Technical Operations: · Responsible for the complete day-to-day operations of all company divisions supporting over 60 clients that include both corporate and federal contracts · Managed cloud solutions services, sales engineers, migration team, and continuing support staff and engineers · Managed project migration with planning, training, and communication to ensure a smooth completion · Managed technical operations with a documented process-driven mindset that focused on policy review, documentation, and enforcement · Developed, implemented, and enforced technical operational policy across entire enterprise domain · Reviewed, maintained, updated, and enforced accounting, sales, customer service and operational services reports and procedures · Trained and managed all full-time, part-time, and contractual staff
- IT Operations Manager at SumaTech IT Solutions
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Sr. IT Operations Manager responsible for Change Management and Production Incident Management. Work closely with all IT teams on issue resolution. Run daily operations calls to assess current operational issues and track scheduled changes.
- Sr. IT Operations Manager at Tory Burch
- IT Operations NOC Manager at Barnes & Noble
- IT Operations NOC Supervisor at Barnes & Noble
- Project Leader at Barnes & Noble
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- A.S. - Data Processing
As IT Operations Manager, I lead a team of 15 direct and indirect reports consisting of Engineers, Admins, DBAs, and Support Analyst that service 2,000+ end users in over 50 locations. Specifically, my areas of responsibility range from backend datacenter systems down to desktop delivery and support, as well as a robust Disaster Recovery solution. In a primarily Windows environment, the foundational technology stack consists of Dell Compute and Storage (Compellent and Equallogic), VMWare, Citrix XenDesktop, AD, and Exchange (hybrid On-Prem and O365). In addition to backend operations, my team is also responsible for end user support which typically handles around 2,500 calls per month on average.
• As a part of strategic initiatives to reduce infrastructure and support requirements, implemented cloud and hybrid-based solutions such as O365 and BUaaS resulting in significant cost savings by reducing compute, storage, legacy systems, and manpower.
• Led the implementation of DR with a 12-hour full datacenter recovery RTO and less than a 5-minute RPO
• To improve our IT Service Management processes and governance, engaged with ServiceNow to implement their ITSM platform resulting in improved adherence to ITIL standards and processes.
• Led initiative to develop and implement a new hire mentoring program which was created with the primary purpose of giving new hires a resource other than a manager (a peer) to help them onboard.
- IT Operations Manager at H.W. Kaufman Group
- Manager, Corporate IT at Comprehensive Logistics Company, Inc
- IT Manager at Porter Engineered Systems, Inc
- Network Manager at Avidyne Corporation
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
I served as an IT Operations Manager for the IAM and Integrations teams
● We provide identity and access management, data virtualization, messaging bus, process automation, and development services
● We leverage DevOps, ITIL, Agile, SDLC
● I accepted this role for the opportunity to lead the IAM and Integrations teams for the FAA
- IT Operations Manager at Federal Aviation Administration
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect at Federal Aviation Administration
- IT Manager at Federal Aviation Administration
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect at SAIC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - (B.S.) Organizational Leadership
- Associate - (A.S.) Mathematics
• Agency IT Service Operations Manager for IT Service and Support to over 20,000 users.
• Reengineered and implemented improvements to process and procedures for User Support and IT Property Management which resulted in a 25% reduction in loss of equipment.
• Led Agency wide ITSM/ITIL maturity assessment and road mapping with Gartner Consulting.
• Subsequently led implementation of enterprise process, governance, and technology (ServiceNow) platform across agency.
• Implemented improved customer IT communication methods and procedures.
• Initiated and managed Agency Enterprise ITSM/ITIL analysis and implementation initiative.
• Developed and implemented the best business practices concepts to include Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Checklists to division operations.
• Developed and implemented enterprise process and procedures for Agency procurement of IT Hardware & Software. This resulted in a significant reduction of IT spending.
- IT Operations Manager at Health Human Services
- Professor at DeVry University
- Enterprise Architect at Washington Headquarters Services (WHS)
- Project Manager at Military Sealift Command
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Systems Engineering
- Master's - Business Administration
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Doctorate - Engineering Management - System Engineering
Operations Manager (Volvo SRM) for three manufacturing facilities managing 100+ applications. Maintain, support, and control a secure environment ensuring productivity, quality, and conformity of services within agreed SLA. As Operations Manager I act as the main contact between the service in runtime and the business. Service Runtime Manager coach during the HCL/Volvo transformation project where I worked with all SRM's in North and South America assisting with new tools and processes into the Operations Manager role. ITIL service operation adherence for application services, deliveries, and, runtime.
- IT Operations Manager at HCL Technologies
- Senior Software Systems Engineer at Volvo IT North America
- Systems Engineer at ComputerNet Resource Group
- Computer Operations Supervisor at Replacements Limited
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - architecture
Coordinate and manage IT projects from conception through completion including project scope, budget, and milestones.
IT OPERATIONS MANAGER (2017 - Present)
Lead team of five IT technicians. Report to the Chief Information Officer. Ensure fulfillment of service level agreements
(SLAs) and project deliverables. Manage vendor contracts and relations. Performed regular employee performance
● Effectively planned and maintained a large, multi-million dollar technology budget.
● Improved processes by implementing a tracking system for tracking hardware and software.
● Decreased costs by $300K since assuming role as IT Operations Manager in 2017.
● Established and drove new best IT industry practices and standards across the business.
● Supported staff development by developing individual employee and team training programs.
● Facilitated Network redesign, increasing redundancy of Spear's critical systems. Maintained virtual machines (VMs) and networking for end-users with Nimble storage solutions.
- IT OPERATIONS MANAGER at Spear Education LLC
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at
- HELPDESK ANALYST at International Cruise and Excursions, Inc
- LEAD SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN at EPIQ Systems
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- - Level Management Course
Oversee IT department, manage existing operations and implement new operations processes within the organization; managing expectations across groups; sharing responsibility for project success; the day-to-day management of IT organization processes, including performance management, plan monitoring and evolution, metrics development; management of the procurement of all IT-related purchases; recommending infrastructure improvements; developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures; and maintaining computer operations, network, and telephone capabilities by utilizing a combination of internal resources as well as external vendors. Software Support Specialist Network administration, software and hardware upgrades, all phone system maintenance, any computer software fixes and/or repairs as needed, all necessary maintenance of users and pc audits as required. Responsible for maintaining security for several servers and 150+ users' plant wide. Any electronic device in plant, up to and including all routers, scanners, printers, copiers, etc. Wave Planner (Scheduler) Organizing and scheduling the flow of workload for all floor workers. Deciding order of release of orders to ensure proper arrival dates for delivery, numerous other office responsibilities, i.e. morning reports on workload performance, dollars per man-hour, dollars shipped, researching shortages, contacting customer service, etc.
- IT Operations Manager at Candle-lite, Mfg
- Lobby Manager at Kroger Company
- Technician (Repair Tech) at Kodak Technical Services
- Produce Manager, Dairy/Frozen Manager at Bob & Carl's Finer Foods
17 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
● Responsible for managing all IT operations for the Institute of Genomic Medicine.
● Designed and implemented IGM IT infrastructure at 3 Sungard facilities and 1 facility in CUMC campus datacenter.
● Supervised 2 IT staff and ensure that all IT tasks are done properly, efficiently and in timely manner.
● Primary point of communication between CUMC & CU IT and third party vendors such as Sungard, ePlus, NetApp, Avere, Amplidata, Dell, SuperMicro, etc.
● Provide strategic, budgeting, disaster recovery, business continuity planning to the IGM.
● Implement and maintain the patch systems, change control, incident response, central logging, systems monitoring to be compliant with CUMC security policies and standards.
● Install, configure and deploy HPC solutions for running the genomic sequencing pipeline.
● Install, configure and deploy object storage solution (Avere & Amplidata) for storing genomic data.
● Work closely with the Bioinformatic team to ensure that the genomic sequencing pipeline is operating at an optimal configuration.
● Responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of the servers and storage equipment.
- IT Operations Manager at Columbia University Medical Center (IGM)
- Senior Systems Analyst at Duke University
- Release Engineer at Digitalsmiths
- Senior System & Network Administrator at Smart Online, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Planning/Design o Review and recommend infrastructure & systems for corporate and customer applications that is aligned with the NI’s strategic goals. o Research and development for key IT infrastructure and strategies. o Identify and define system security requirements. o Analyzing business needs and design the solutions. o Hire and Train new IT recruits and monitor their productivity. o Responsible for establishing and maintaining all required/requested compliance levels, such as but not limiting to our PCI DSS, GDRP, ISO9002, etc. Develop/Implementation o Develop infrastructures and strategies. o Implementation, administration, documentation and support of - hypervisors (VMWare) with a focus on high availability and scale ability of architectures. - Microsoft systems including, but is not limited to, Active Directory, IIS, Exchange, and Office 365. - Other production systems. o Implementing identified security measures. o Migration of systems and platforms into a more unified environment. Business Continuity o Ensure data protection and recoverability for all supported systems. Maintenance / Administration o Field, review and resolve customer troubles as pertaining to IT Global Operations. o Provide system performance and tuning o Root cause determination and its mitigation. o Administration and support of hypervisors (VMWare, Parallels, Virtualbox) with a focus on high availability and scale ability. o Planning outages and maintenance around global time frames. Monitoring o Monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information, and respond to any threats. Vendor Management o Establish, manage and support our mobile accounts Globally. o Sourcing, establishing and maintaining relationships with all hardware, software and services vendors. o Review and purchasing of finalized systems.
- IT Operations Manager at Network Innovations
- IT Operations Manager at SIMMARIX
- Network & Systems Administrator / Programmer at Cenadex Software & Development Inc.
- Computer Support Technician / Sales at Campus Computers Inc.
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Associate - Computer Science