Office and IT Manager for tech services, coordinating operations of field service technicians and project managers, schedule installs, upgrades, and break-fix, field customer queries, oversee project progression. - Point of Sales (POS) systems installation and service to design, install, troubleshoot, break-fix of servers, software, terminals, network, printers and related equipment 90% on-site with customers with minimal supervision from headquarters in POS and PCI compliant environments from Richmond, VA to Philadelphia, PA. - Managing the Annapolis, MD office and coordinate multi-state operations with a team of 3-5 Direct Reports, 4-9 Indirect Reports, 15+ stakeholders (per month). - Project management and customer relations for two national clients including tasked with leading project management and direct primary stakeholder interaction with all new Mission BBQ locations nationwide. - Promoted to IT Operations Manager after four (4) months
- IT Operations Manager at POSabilities, Inc
- Senior Technology Analyst at Apparatus Inc
- Network Administrator at Printing Partners
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Management. Specialization
Atlas Smart IMS, Plainsboro, NJ Mar 2019 - Present
Atlas is a leader in the market of delivering UC services to multiple organizations with global presence, as well as assisting businesses in transitioning, protecting, and managing their unified communications platforms. The ample UC services portfolio offered by Atlas allows businesses to seamlessly transition to modern, efficient, reliable, and flexible technologies.
Global IT Operations Manager
Manage the entire IT support organization and responsible for multiple Network Operation Centers. Coordinate the teams and resources to deliver Unified Communications services (UC), Unified Help Desk services (UHD), and the entire spectrum of ITIL services to multinational organizations, government entities, and a large number of businesses with presence around the world.
• Identify, document, and execute strategic planning, including the inclusion of new technology, personnel, support to the current IT activities, and the financial component.
• Updating and automating features like incident management, problem management, reporting services, CMDB, SDLC, knowledge databases. Constantly improve and tune-up monitoring tools to assure optimal experience and online alerts in case of service issues.
• Monitor, escalate, and deliver tier 1-3 support for Hosted Unified Communications, Managed Services, Cloud Services, Contact Center Methodology, Software Defined Networking, SD-WAN, and Skype For Business to tens of thousands of UC clients and thousands of UHD clients.
• Negotiate and implement SLAs, SLOs, and KPIs to permanently improve the quality of our IT Services and exceed user expectations.
• Lead a team of more than 60 engineers, operators, IMs, PMs, and CMs. Identify and implement IT resource metrics and procedures to evaluate, develop, and promote team members.
- Global IT Operations Manager at Atlas Smart IMS
- IT Operations Manager at PVH Corp
- Director IT Operations at Warnaco
- AS/400 Senior System Administrator at Affinion Group
6 months at this Job
- - engineering projects
- BS - automation
o Client Industry: Hospitality, Entertainment, Foundation, Marketing Research, Non-Profit, and Retail. o Continual Service Improvement Manager. o Lead the creation of the new client Onboarding Template. o Client Best Practice owner. o Lead organizational restructuring to enhance overall clients servicedelivery. o Contribute to the optimization of the company's ConnectWise implementation. o Service documentation lead. o Microsoft Teams administrator. applications.
• Manage clients throughout the Los Angeles area, ranging in size from 50-250 employees including a fine dining restaurant group.
• Analyze client IT infrastructure and provide strategic recommendations for growth to business owners and senior management.
• Produce and maintain yearly IT roadmap and budget.
• Update and enforce internal policies and standard operating procedures per business requirements.
• Collaborate with team members and clients to design and propose technical solutions to meet or exceed the business initiatives.
• Oversee Prosum's internal tools, procedures, and process maturation in a dual role as IT Operations Manager.
• Lead the delivery of managed services solutions that exceed our clients
• Oversee project team to plan, schedule, and initiate client projects in timely manner.
• Point of contact for systems administrators, help desk, and field engineers.
• Review and maintain client hardware infrastructure and line of business.
• Maintain vendor relationships and negotiate services.
o Client Industry: Hospitality, Entertainment, Foundation, Marketing Research, Non-Profit, and Retail.
o Continual Service Improvement Manager.
o Lead the creation of the new client Onboarding Template.
o Client Best Practice owner.
o Lead organizational restructuring to enhance overall clients servicedelivery.
o Contribute to the optimization of the company's ConnectWise implementation.
o Service documentation lead.
o Microsoft Teams administrator.
- IT Manager\IT Operations Manager at Prosum
- IT Manager\Technical Account Manager at Premier IT, Inc
- Site Lead\Field Supervisor at Premier IT, Inc
- Field Engineer at Premier IT, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Media Arts
A cloud technologies applications, virtual infrastructure and data information systems engineering company - performing internet cloud systems design, planning, development, data structures and production maintenance or upgrades for transitional, legacy and onsite/hybrid or full Internet cloud IT business systems. Cyber Security risk assessment / analysis / mitigation planning & implementation Position: Temporary Contract Remote offshore IT operations manager, program / project manager, international IT services & recruitment and business development manager, cyber security assurance analyst, requirements analyst and systems analyst for legacy systems to cloud migrations (international scope)
• International operations and services operations and project management
• Cloud and Legacy migrations systems analysis
• Cyber security assurance- data, applications & networks risk analysis/assessment/mitigation
• Management of client services & consulting
• New international and USA business development and account management
• Chief contractor for offshore talent acquisition & liaison
• Analyze and document client requirements
• Manage offshore software development
• Pre-Production systems testing and quality assurance management
• Production rollouts and deployments, support and maintenance management
• Documentation, code configuration management, change management & quality assurance
A cloud technologies applications, virtual infrastructure and data information systems engineering
company - performing internet cloud systems design, planning, development, data structures and production maintenance or upgrades for transitional, legacy and onsite/hybrid or full Internet cloud IT
business systems. Cyber Security risk assessment / analysis / mitigation planning & implementation
Position: Temporary Contract Remote offshore IT operations manager, program / project manager, international IT services & recruitment and business development manager, cyber security assurance
analyst, requirements analyst and systems analyst for legacy systems to cloud migrations
- IT operations manager & program manager at New System Technologies, Vermont USA
- Acting CISO/CTO, product concept architect, technology evangelist and program manager at AISA Information Security Research & Development (AsiaPAC)
- Adjunct Professor & Lecturer for Network Design, InfoSec, Virtualization & Cloud at English Language Technical Writing and Presentations
- Systems engineer for virtualized infrastructure supporting global research at Microsoft
2 months at this Job
Overview: In charge of keeping customer facing production operations running efficiently in a high-volume, 24/7 server environment. Responsible for Company’s corporate environments, internal services, and Tier2 support for IT HelpDesk. Delivered companies’ eCommerce services, includes management of IT operations and on-call teams.
• Conduct in-depth technical analysis of all systems, including architecture decisions, disaster recovery and business continuity. Delivered gap analysis and recommendations, attaining 99.9901% up time.
• Managed the migration of our entire ecommerce infrastructure to two new data center facilities (2012 & 2013). Led a detailed, coordinated plan that ensured minimal downtime, a plan that accounted for multiple testing weekends with the cutover resulting in minimal disruption to operations.
• Coordinates and manages scheduled releases ensuring alignment across internal teams.
• In charge for timely responses and resolution to urgent issues, monitoring error logs, break/fix activities, and working with technical resources to resolve production issues.
• Provides daily production reports to Senior Management Staff delivering root cause analysis and knowledge of issues.
• Managing a team responsible for the deployment and maintenance of high available customer facing services.
• Actively involved in migrating multiple development environments to AWS.
• Oversee an on-call operations team that handles after hours support.
• Oversee scheduling and planning of quarterly maintenance evenings.
• Delivered an Incident Management Response Model, one that defines a communication plan, input sources and key customer escalation processes.
• Key contributor to the reliability and manageability of SaaS (software-as-a-service) business.
• Negotiated multiple vendor contracts and service contracts.
• Implemented the companies’ current change control management process.
• Tasked with the design and implementation of a Disaster Recovery solution, one that minimizes business risk with full failover capability in 15 minutes.
• Oversees current monitoring solutions; AppDynamics, System Center Operations Manager, SolarWinds, New Relic, Keynote, Splunk, LogStash, & WebMetrics.
• Proficiently used Network monitoring tools to analyze network issues, including WireShark.
• Migrated Endicia’s test environments to AWS.
• Provided performance metrics used as key Marketing Data as a competitive differentiator for Endicia business opportunities.
• Provided fraud prevention through F5 iRules. Formulated a solution that logs, detects and mitigates fraud instantaneously by dropping connections, returning a 403 error, or blocking the request.
• Optimized and tuned IIS application pools, stabilizing web services to increase performance and availability.
• In depth knowledge of Windows Server administration and Active Directory architecture / design.
• Highly proficient in VMware. Managed virtual machines and templates. Performed clones of virtual machines.
• Maintain documentation and repositories on Incident Management, Security policies, Service Account passwords, Deployment scripts & iRules.
• Deployed and configured AppDynamics, Analytics agents that connect into the SaaS controller. Provided visibility into relevant real-time business metrics isolating issues to certain machines, IPs, account IDs or other data points.
• Coordinated security readiness reviews for applications/system security audits in support of overall for PCI and SOX compliance
- IT Operations Manager at Stamps \ Endicia, Inc
- Senior Systems Engineer Lead at SanDisk Corporation
- Data Center Operations Engineer at First Franklin Financial Corporation
- Senior Consultant at
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Network Technology
Lead and control a diverse range of project teams around the globe, e.g. America, Australia, China, and Japan. Coordinate pricing controls on distributor commissions, incoterms, customs tariffs, transportation costs, and additional surcharges by planning and implementing system configurations. Perform diversified IT management operations, including planning and coordinating IT directives, upgrading IT infrastructure and enterprise application software, conducting continuous expansion and improvement activities. Key Projects/Achievements:
• Saved $0.54M on advanced cash deposits by clarifying sales forecast picture and quotation output.
• Reviewed and redefined Standard Operating Procedures for import/export, logistics and warehousing while facilitating business operations in alignment and accomplishing visibility.
Lead and control a diverse range of project teams around the globe, e.g. America, Australia, China, and Japan. Coordinate pricing controls on distributor commissions, incoterms, customs tariffs, transportation costs, and additional surcharges by planning and implementing system configurations. Perform diversified IT management operations, including planning and coordinating IT directives, upgrading IT infrastructure and enterprise application software, conducting continuous expansion and improvement activities.
- IT Operations Manager at Arfine Electronics
- IT Manager at Delightcolor Imagitech
- IT Head of Business Partner at Sanofi
- IT Business Relationship Manager at Celanese
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Management Information Systems
- BS - Business Administration
• Led, mentored and developed policies and procedures for infrastructure and application operations groups
• Monitored data center infrastructure and services by detecting and proactively addressing issues to reach the goal of 100% operational up-time
• Standardized IT operations processes and facilitated the adoption of those processes and tools to capture the benefits of standardization
• Drove implementation of plans to remediate operational security issues and facilitated the ongoing maintenance of appropriate security measures and processes
• A proactive and constructive partner that successfully worked with colleagues throughout the organization, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
• Assisted in the career development of the operations team across multiple locations around the world
- IT Operations Manager at Hireright
- Applications Support Manager at Hireright
- Solutions Engineer Manager at Exigis
- Applications Development Manager at Ebix Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Science
Lead IT personnel across multiple sites whom are focused on providing direct support to 300 employees across 9 locations and 1500 end-users nationally. Collaborate with key managers to understand big-picture objectives and leverage deep technical knowledge to develop strategies aligning technology with company mission. My engineering background, enabled me combine managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise to effectively and efficiently lead IT operations thus ensuring the success of big-picture objectives. Key Contributions: * Following a complex merger and acquisition process, led the design of technology architecture and managed a smooth, successful integration. * Spearheaded and successfully led engineering projects of over $10 million. * Developed processes, policies, and controls to ensure systems operated at optimal performance and efficiency, and successfully reduced downtime by 60%, thereby stabilizing the technology environment, reducing risk and improving availability to 99.999%; preventing significant losses from down time ($100,000 per hour). * Successfully designed and led projects to build out and deploy technologies to fourteen locations; both company owned and business-affiliate sites. * Spearheaded, designed and successfully led the centralization of the telephony system; introducing Cisco CUCM thus eliminating the use of numerous third party providers, drastically reducing costs, and increasing reliability & efficiencies. * Exchange/Office 365 support, administration, and maintenance; having led migrations to cloud solutions for approximately 2000 user mailboxes. * Develop strategic partnerships with vendors, participate in IT strategy decisions that determine overall direction of the technology department and develop technology roadmaps to aide in, and influence business growth. * Develop, Authored, and implemented all IT policies and procedures, including those for telecommunications, server and network infrastructure, virtualization, call-center, security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provisioning. * Oversee datacenter operations to include updates and upgrades, maintenance activities, monitoring and alerting, compliance & security controls, system & data migrations, and architectural design of datacenters. * Coordination of IT applications development projects, from planning through implementation; setting project scope, priorities, establishing and controlling budgets, and managing deadlines and deliverable schedules. * Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals. * Coordinate the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of new personnel, and oversee employee performance to foster leadership and ensure the highest levels of performance and contributions to the team. * Negotiate & administer service agreements, procurement agreements with vendors, and reviewed/approved leasing agreements. * Introduced, designed and implemented cloud strategies to include TierPoint for disaster recovery and business continuity, AWS and Azure, as well as other IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and other DevOps Automation initiatives. * Provided oversight and management to the IT Application team to deliver IT services, and managed the release process for software applications. * Authored professional development and mentoring programs for direct reports, and set performance objectives, and provide cross-training and/or coaching. * Oversaw budget for IT department specific to IT systems, services, and applications, and participated in strategic planning activities. * Reduced consulting, contracting, and non-recurring engineering costs by costs by 65% * Assess department and helpdesk performance through statistical and reporting tools, and develop processes to monitor trends based on customer calls, issues, and problems and implement ways to improve the quality of technical service; implementing methodologies that promote high first call resolution rates and customer satisfaction.
- IT Operations Manager at InTransit
- Manager - IT Operations / IT Director at VARTek
- Local Area Network Manager at Florida Department of Transportation
- Assistant Performance Manager at Teleperformance
5 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management of Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Networking Services
The responsibilities were to maintaining operations and supervising staff that supported over four thousand users across multiple domains. Constructed and implementing policies in IA directives, training, equipment installation, and customer service. Communicated technical challenges and successes to senior management while focusing on increasing customer services and decrease ticket count to under 10 requests. Managed oversight of domain maintenance operations, enforced IT security principles, and ensured management policies were followed. Lead a team of five personnel supporting intelligence operations at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center. Established and implemented multiple strategic processes that aided in the reduction of 1,800 customer requests to under 500 within five months.
- IT Operations Manager at United States Air Force
- IT Help Desk/Maintenance Manager/ Information Assurance Officer at United States Air Force, Osan Air Base
- Systems Engineer/ Information Assurance Officer at United States Air Force
- Communications Technician at United States Air Force, Kandahar
9 months at this Job
- MS - Cyber Security w/ minor IT Management
- BA - General Studies W/ Concentration in Information Technologies
- AAS - Information Systems Technology
Director of Operations: Mike Reynolds
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 407-202-8993 Duties:
• Responsible for managing and supervising the daily operations of a team of 32 technicians, between Help Desk, Room Tech, IT Specialist. In charge of scheduling and coordination resources to ensure efficiency and productivity are maximized to an 24hr. operation environment.
• Conducted periodic performance evaluations and annual personnel reviews for staff members.
• Serve as the escalation point issues to maintain operation running with customers and technical teams. Coordinate with external technology vendors, internal staff members and third party consultants.
• Interviews, hires, and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems
• Be available for 24 hour On-Call Rotation.
• Lead, promote and engage and train team to improve skills and promote to a higher levels positions, with a virtual training environment for training and development as well with an internal eLearning system for the organization.
• Evaluate major software/hardware systems for applicability, cost effectiveness and potential for improvements, best practices standards, and operating procedures
• Provide outstanding customer support to end-users. Identify, analyze, evaluate, and resolve system, network, hardware and software problems.
• As Safety coordinator I Ensure that business continuity/disaster recovery plans are in place and tested. Recommend and implement timely, efficient and cost-effective solutions that comply with organizational guidelines.
• Planned and conducted wide range of IT projects to support 9 Hotels and over 2500 users. IT implementation, hardware and software upgrades, documentation and support.
• Provide troubleshoot and problem resolutions response to end-user requirements and incident requests, IT systems repair and maintenance techniques to identify and analyze problems such as compatibility, performance and reliability using a structured problem resolution approach. Offer timely, cost-effective solutions to meet customer business needs and resolve problems.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend configuration and other changes to maximize technology effectiveness and efficiency.
• Work in a Virtual environment in VMWare and Hyper-V, Assisting and troubleshoot Virtual computers, Snapshots, V-Switch, Virtual Network interfaces, VLAN (Virtual Local area Network)..
• Network configuration support assistance in Network Switches, Wireless Access Point. VLAN (Virtual Local area Network) Configuration, Network ports/interface configuration, (Virtual Local area Network), Access and Trunk port configuration. Wireless SSID Configuration in segregated networks.
• Maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware, systems applications software, and security configurations for PCI standards.
- IT Operations Manager at Millennium Technology Group
- Helpdesk / System Administrator at V-Soft Consulting
- System Administrator at ASRC Corp
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science and Network Technologies
- - Computer Repair Technician
- high school diploma - General