Boston, MA 2015 - Present
Privately-held Global health services company headquartered in Boston with $18B+ annual revenue and 110K+ staff.
IT Production Support Manager
• Lead daily activity of Service Desk and ITSM teams of 15 and interface with all levels of management, setting outstanding customer service expectations, handling priority incidents, improving processes, and performing frequent statistical performance monitoring (KPI's) & reporting for Continual Service Improvements (CSI).
• Deliver IT Services to 75K users in 2.7K locations, many 24/7, totaling 45K tickets per month.
• Reduced 3K ticket backlog to zero and cut staff overtime by 30%. Improved staff morale, resulting in increased positive feedback from internal customers. Received a Company award for these efforts.
• Implement, enforce, and monitor ITIL best practices such as Knowledge Management, Release Management, Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management (Root Cause Analysis). Oversee adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Increased support productivity and efficiency with improved call answer rate from 60% to 85%, decreased hold time from 4 minutes to 90 seconds, and boosted first call resolution rates from 50% to 80%.
• Eliminated two full-time employees with automation of manual process, reducing labor hours from 800 to 500 per month.
- IT Production Support Manager at FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE
- IT Operations Regional Manager at COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
- Technology Services Support Manager/AVP at EASTERN BANK
- IT Manager at COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Telecom Systems Management
- BA - Computer Systems Information
• Standardized the Fiserv core banking application upgrade process creating a repeatable procedure for analyzing, planning, testing, and deployment of Fiserv application upgrades and system modifications
• Responsible for development of the annual release baseline, including critical strategic bank IT systems upgrades and modifications
• Manage bank technology environments to prevent build, and testing conflicts and ensure steady release flow
• Oversee management of bank vendor and internal disaster recovery testing schedules, engaging internal resources for required DR activities
• Currently implementing Service Now service management platform for incident, change, release management in collaboration with 3rd party vendor
• Oversee the change management process, ongoing enforcement of the policy and procedures
• Established the change advisory board (CAB), structure and procedures. Present monthly metrics to Senior Management
• Implemented change ticket management process for requests for change, trained teams on change management process in current Service Pro service management platform.
• Oversee ongoing implementation of JIRA for defect management and release management integration
• Managed automated software testing implantation, set forth strategic direction, executed strategy, managed implementation of framework, script development, execution prioritization and business validation
• Testing manager for the Fiserv Signature core conversion project, developing test plans and guides for data validation, system, functional, user acceptance, mock and go-live validations.
• Developed Quality Assurance procedures and structure
- IT Service/QA Manager at IT Production Support Group
- Senior Implementations Project Manager at Fiserv, Inc
- AVP, IT Quality Assurance Officer/Project Manager at Millennium bcpbank, N.A
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Management
Manages site, offshore, and third-party customer support resources delivering world-class support of complex trial design and clinical operations systems for a broad range of pharmaceutical companies as
well as internal clinical research groups
• Establishes and manages the overall support process and interfaces with the Infrastructure and Development teams driving issue resolution
• Tracks, analyzes, and delivers support metrics to improve the overall customer experience, enhance product/service design models, and ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded
• Adept and composed while working with high profile customers in dynamic technical environments
• Proficient at prioritizing and managing multi-customer projects with competing priorities
• Researches and maintains familiarity with emerging technologies and infrastructure platform management best practices
• Skilled at working in dynamic Agile, Scrum, and hybrid software development methodologies
• Manages vendor management activities ensuring optimal selection of third-party vendors
• Trains customers on new features and upcoming updates of the applications
• Creates quick reference guides for the support team members and customers 215 West 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260
• [email protected] IT Production/Customer Support Manager
- IT Production Support Manager at IQVIA
- Production Support Technical Advisor at Quintles
- Quality Assurance Test Manager at First Advantage
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst at Liberty Mutual
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
Provide application support to end users
● Provide resolution and triage production related incidents
● Provide support for UNIX and Autosys
● Responsible for timely execution of change management meeting proper SLAs
● Responsible for investigation and resolution of Incidents using tracking tools, such as Remedy and ServiceNow
● Generating and compiling reports for upper management and business users.
● Responsible for supporting and maintaining several different applications at the same time
● Responsible for support to customers and Level 2 analysts.
● Good working knowledge of Service Delivery Life Cycle and how it affects production
● Responsible for participating in meetings with client and documenting information discussed
● Responsible for reviewing production steps to make sure all requirements met before proceeding with production execution
● Track production issues and report periodically to group responsible for maintaining uptime and efficiency of production application
● Responsible for knowing and adhering to application support processes, including incident triage and escalation procedures
● Work with different applications' portfolios to better understand processes in other areas
● Responsible for making sure team adheres to production processes and operations
● Participating in team meetings, team activities, and overall encouragement of team
● Responsible for training new hires
● Responsible for improving team performance and incident resolution
● Policy compliance of SOX
● Responsible for updating and executing runbooks in support of Change Management.
● Responsible for reviewing/ editing knowledge articles and maintaining the team's articles in the Knowledge Base.
- IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at CGI Technologies and Solutions
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- CGI at CGI Technologies and Solutions
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Troy Health and Fitness
4 years, 11 months at this Job
• Provided technical support to end users of remote and on-site IT systems
• Delivered technical project management and oversight, reorganizing the intermediate distribution frame (IDF) cable rack room wiring to create a more efficient and safe work environment
• Showed attention to detail by establishing a structured change management spreadsheet, delivering guidelines to the IDF project team, and ensuring all erroneous patch cables were traced and removed
• Drafted documentation outlining operations and preventative maintenance
• Tested and maintained the business continuity planning (BCP) kit to ensure business operations were not interrupted
• Spearheaded an initiative to improve IT service management by integrating innovative resources from ServiceNow to manage the workflow
• Developed the technical support dashboard within ServiceNow to ensure accuracy and improve the organization and efficiency of IT support services
• Demonstrated knowledge of system development lifecycle processes while managing an information technology infrastructure library (ITIL)
• Implemented workflow changes for IT staff based on data trend analysis, correcting process inconsistencies and reducing incident resolution time
• Configured Information Security compliant mobile devices for news bureau representatives traveling to and in non-allied nations
• Patched ports, performed physical rack server installation and removal, maintained keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) switches, and maintained virtual machines and servers
- SENIOR BROADCAST IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Turner Broadcasting, CNN D.C. Bureau
- SENIOR IT ENGINEER AND CONSULTANT at Crosdale Consulting
- ASSOCIATE BROADCAST IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Turner Broadcasting, CNN D.C. Bureau
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING LEAD at TEKsystems Global Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Computer Networking
- CERTIFICATE - Human Resources Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER NETWORKS & CYBER SECURITY
• Provide technical support by troubleshooting hardware, software and connectivity issues for Jenark Accounting Software via telephone, e-mail and remote support assistance to client inquires and assist in restoring system and network outages
• Perform post-upgrade QA testing and integration testing in UAT and client systems, document processes for Jenark Confluence, and SharePoint
• Engage in escalation, deployment, and strategy meetings to set and achieve objectives.
- SR IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST at CORELOGIC
- CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at DEALERTRACK
- CLIENT TECHNICAL ANALYST II at ADP
- SECRETARY at AMERICAN AIRLINES
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
• Made full use of exceptional organizational and communication talents and broad analytical skills to provide operational support to data acquisition, maintenance and outbound subscription processes in the GENESIS data warehouse. Coordinated implementation of target record layout upgrades (Parallel Testing) and new data acquisition initiatives for Latin America and North America regions. Conducted review of inbound feeds into data warehouse during testing phase. Coordinated feed catalog setup for lower environments in Metadata Hub. Coordinated outbound subscription activities associated to data quality scorecards during release phase.
• Created Senior Management Power Point presentation for GENESIS data warehouse related to daily and month-end outbound feeds. Reviewed metrics based on number of outbound runs during reporting cycle against number of service level agreement (SLA) breaches. Provided details of major breaches contributors along with root cause/action plan analysis. Additional Contributions / Achievements
• Successfully migrated implementation role from Citi Costa Rica to Tampa site. Created task list for implementation role.
• Participated in cross-training sessions for migrated maintenance role and facilitated documentation for Feed Catalog and Calendar maintenance activities.
- IT Production Support Analyst at Citi
- Transaction Accountant at Deutsche Bank
- Financial Reporting Analyst at Citi
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Seasonal IT production support for holiday peak shipping season.
- Contractor - Seasonal Systems Analyst at MODIS IT for Fanatics, Inc
- Contractor - Accounts Payable Clerk at Homestead America
- Contract - IT Consultant/Service Desk III at IT Trailblazers for Ohio Emergency Management Agency
- Desktop Support Supervisor at RackSquared
3 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science and Economics
- - Chemical Engineering
9. IT Senior Systems Analyst, Cash Management Application Support, Production Support Services Resume
City of Industry, California $62 billion in assets with 600 branches IT Senior Systems Analyst, Cash Management Application Support, Production Support Services 10/31/2007 - 12/31/2018 Drive IT production support operations including Money Transfer, Cash Management, ACH, as well as application support for critical customer facing commercial banking applications. Defined direction and priorities in daily scrum to the Operational Support and Solutions Delivery team initiatives.
• Development of procedures to resolve both internal and external customers, IT operations support needs, driving dramatic improvements in customer satisfaction and communication.
• Raised the maturity level of the operations and Solutions Delivery teams by organizing morning scrums and being a portal for communication to create a dynamic environment that could change priorities quickly.
• Handled all Audits, Compliance efforts, DR planning and documentation and IT governance documentation.
• Designed and implemented a new service model for Cash Management systems to bring efficiency in time to resolution of incidents, and customer satisfaction.
• First line of communication on all incidents within Cash Management support.
• Organized support teams to resolve complex system issues
• Played key role in Lean Workshop to identify IT inefficiencies and bring enhanced procedures and operations to IT resulting in reduced manual work, enhanced metrics and a more efficient operation for IT
• Successfully led the business-side Customer Support area to improve procedures for efficiency.
• Trained new business operational staff on procedures to stream-line support communication
- IT Senior Systems Analyst, Cash Management Application Support, Production Support Services at BANK OF THE WEST
- Account Executive at EN POINTE TECHNOLOGIES
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
* Charged with maintaining MS Access databases that are used to help Borrower Care staff when assisting borrowers. * Demonstrate efficiency with EGL programming using Rational Business Developer (RBD) software. * Make significant contributions to the transition from an existing MS Access system to a browser-based process; create new modules and forms (screens) to access data in a DB2 database. * Responsible for modifying/updating DB2 data using DB2 Data Studio via SQL and MS Access; for developing a utility to enable users to manage their own, job specific, data manipulations. * Consistently display advanced knowledge of GNMA HMBS pool maintenance, monthly mathematical equations, and GNMA reporting requirements; reverse mortgage requirements, monthly mathematical calculations, and all financial transactions. * Tasked with manipulating data where errors had been made or where users cannot enter the data themselves. * Uniquely qualified to detect flaws in the Reverse Mortgage Computer system and to formulate/recommend corrections.
- Developer / Data Analyst / IT Production Support Supervisor at CELINK
- Revenue Assurance Manager at WIRELESS DEVELOPER AGENCY
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- None - Various computer programming courses