RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide IT support to approximately 900 workstations and 400 laptops to include trouble shooting and installing and configuring software. We install and replace workstations and laptops on the production floor. We also provide desktop support to for all office managements laptops.
- IT Production Support Specialist at Caterpillar Seguin Plant
- Technical Support Representative at KGB
- Quality Audit Representative (QAR) at BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Services
- at Modern Technologies Corporation
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Digital Electronics
- Degree Of Certificate of Cisco Ssystems Networking - Networking Administration
IT Production Support, Jenark Property Management Software April 2017-Present
• Positively impact operations through effective triage of help desk tickets to establish delivery of solutions that follow best practices according to client expectations and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Engender collaborative spirit and integrity among teams to increase time management, workflow production, and quality in which solutions are delivered to our clients.
• Trusted point of contact for our clients, internal client services team, and 3rd party vendors to ensure optimal functioning and minimal downtime of newly implemented system upgrades and procedures.
• Co-ordinate a uniform approach with the client ensuring consistency of interaction with key client contacts at all levels and establish a rapport that allows for joint strategic and tactical planning.
• Identify, track, and analyze opportunities for product development and enhancements to drive potential opportunities for revenue growth
• Actively engage in weekly sprint demo project meetings and provide feedback to increase quality control and minimize potential negative impact on client's business operations.
• Takes ownership in assisting with program testing after system changes and enhancements
• Knowledgeable in Lean Management by Fact principles and practices.
- IT Production Support at CoreLogic
- Claims Analyst at Dimont
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Family Therapy
- Bachelor's Degree - Psychology
Defined, implemented and optimized foundational IT Production Support Operating Model - for TIAA's end-to-end core Corporate Systems for all functional domains. Managed 24 X 365 operational delivery of IT Production Support services across Corporate System Applications (218), Infrastructure (39 Databases) and file transfer operations (12,576 files), in support of the end-to-end system performance, availability and data processing across the company. Tool Highlights: Splunk (plus Service Analyzer), SharePoint, OBIEE, Tableau, SAS, Service NOW, Remedy, Autosys, iDash, Dynatrace, Akamai, GitLab, Xmatters, Jira, ETL, and others. Enterprise Financial Crimes Platform (AML / Fraud)- IT Production Support Manager Defined, implemented and optimized baseline EFCP Production Support Operating Model - for the end-to-end Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Threat Assessment technology solutions. Managed daily operational delivery of IT Production Support services across EFCP Applications (49), Infrastructure (6 Databases) and file transfer operations (789), in support of the end-to-end multi-channel enterprise wide AML & Fraud detection money movement review functionality. TIAA Direct (Bank) - IT Production Support Manager Defined, implemented and optimized baseline Bank IT Production Support Operating Model - for TIAA Direct (a DE Novo digital bank) for end-to-end deposit and lending technology solutions. Supervised daily operational delivery of IT Production Support vendor services across all banking applications(79), infrastructure (7) and data file transfer operations (198), in support of a multi-channel banking solution online, mobile, IVR and ATM full service banking functionality.
- IT Production Support Manager at TIAA
- Sr. Online Product Development Manager (Online Financial Management Tools) at Wells Fargo / Wachovia Bank
- Receivables Mgmt at Credit Systems, Inc
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English/Philosophy
Manages site, offshore, and third-party customer support resources delivering world-class support of complex trial design and clinical operations systems for a broad range of pharmaceutical companies as
well as internal clinical research groups
• Establishes and manages the overall support process and interfaces with the Infrastructure and Development teams driving issue resolution
• Tracks, analyzes, and delivers support metrics to improve the overall customer experience, enhance product/service design models, and ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded
• Adept and composed while working with high profile customers in dynamic technical environments
• Proficient at prioritizing and managing multi-customer projects with competing priorities
• Researches and maintains familiarity with emerging technologies and infrastructure platform management best practices
• Skilled at working in dynamic Agile, Scrum, and hybrid software development methodologies
• Manages vendor management activities ensuring optimal selection of third-party vendors 215 West 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260
• [email protected]
- IT Production Support Manager at IQVIA
- Customer Support Manager at IT Production
- Quality Assurance Test Manager at First Advantage
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst at Liberty Mutual
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
Production Routing & Tracking
• Client Support at General Motors Lordstown Assembly and Paint Plant
• Dispatch Alarms to Maintenance and Production Leads
• Schedule changes with Production on Master Scheduler
• First contact for all Paint Routing and Tracking
• Assure cars/skids are being properly Routed with minimal delay throughout the Paint Shop
• Converting Production vehicles to non-production and making appropriate changes in the PRT System
• First to be contacted on any Computer based issues, from the line workers to upper management
• Communicate with Material Department
• Networking Printers and Computers
• Support users on the use of various specialized GM specific application
- IT Production Support at General Motors IT / Aerotek Inc
- IT Support & Production Support at KForce Management
- Support users on the use of various specialized GM specific application at EDS
- Perform clerical duties for the Dean at ITT Technical Institute
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Information Technology-Computer Networking
• Tier One client support for the largest mortgage lenders in North America.
• Assist Product and Project Management teams with new and existing integrations during the Client Onboarding process.
• Provide Level One and Level Two B2B application and network operations triage support.
• Manage and create field notices alerting internal Business Units and external Clients on a state of service.
• Create and maintain monthly reports for internal Executives and external Clients.
• Interpret, track and report order volume utilization to management with help from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint, multi-level data sorting applications and Google Drive.
• Communicate findings of Root Cause Analysis and Turn Around Times to Executives for back-end solutions.
- Senior Associate, IT Production Support Analyst at CoreLogic
- Logistics Account Executive at Total Quality Logistics
- Cashier and Meat Cutter at Rudy's Country Store and Bbq
- Machinist at Aero CNC Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Corporate/ Enterprise remote and on-site technology workstation, peripheral, and infrastructure support. Special event technology coordination and implementation. Software and hardware deployment project management.
• Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 and Activity Directory / DRA Account Resource Management
• Knowledge Management: prepare and maintain technical documentation outlining equipment operations and preventative maintenance
• Data security and network monitoring enforcement
- Senior Broadcast IT Production Support Specialist (Promotion) at CNN DC Bureau
- Webmaster at Crosdale Consulting
- IT Engineer & Consultant, Senior at Crosdale Consulting
- Associate Broadcast IT Production Support Specialist at CNN DC Bureau
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Computer Networks Undergraduate Certificate
- High School Diploma
• Provide daily production support and application support for clients, brokers, and management.
• Lead and provide expert technical leadership to highly visible, sensitive, and multi-faceted projects.
• Develop project plans which identified key issues, problems, approaches, and resources required.
• Instruct and educate on all aspects of the project.
• Create, manage, resolve incident tickets, quality assurance defects, and required documents.
• Translate technical resolutions to a business resolution to internal clients.
• Support and assist Production Support management, IT Production Support and other departments to execute immediate workarounds and/or solutions, along with root cause identification & corrective action implementations.
• Complete planning and testing activities for applications, database and configuration changes, upgrade and patch installations.
• Maintain efficient and effective communication between client and support teams.
• Diagnose problems using written procedures; and apply an analytical skill-set in order to triage reported defects and route those issues to the appropriate Resources for resolution.
• Provide Application Support for over 40K brokers, 1K call centers, with managing user SLA compliance, access, and systems.
• Engage with stakeholders and communicated resolutions and timelines for issues.
• Design research plans for data gathering and analysis.
• Currently using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SQL Jira, SMU, AMT, and SharePoint.
- PROJECT MANAGER / PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST at KAISER PERMANENTE
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST at EQUATOR SOLUTIONS, LLC
- PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR at TOYOTA MOTOR SALES
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / MARKETING at LIFESOURCE GROUP US, INC
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts & Humanaties
• Support 24x7x365 IT Production Support, Infrastructure, Networking, Development, and Telephony departments staffed in three locations, RI, CT and NY, supporting all technical operations in 16 locations
• Technical lead in converting organization to Windows 10
• Key contributor to the planning, design, and implementation of $500,000 VMWare expansion across 2 data centers
• Manage all data center environments development, test and production
• Responsible for management of all Domain Controllers, Active Directory and DNS servers
• Created controlled Security documents for IT Dept. including Role Base Access Control Policies
• Manage multisite VMWare environment, ESXi servers and Dell EqualLogic SANs
• Manage companywide/multisite backups using Dell EMC Avamar software, servers and SANs
• Oversee the Disaster Recovery plans for US based operations, including VMWare server failovers
• Assisted, and when needed performed the job duties of Project Manager
• Working with network engineers to expand VLAN structure
• Upgraded infrastructure in 5 remote offices
- Systems Administrator, IT at Tunstall Americas
- Senior Production Support Specialist/Lead Tech, IT at Tunstall Americas
- Senior Production Support Associate at Tunstall Americas
- Helpdesk Associate at Tunstall Americas
1 year at this Job
- AS - Network Engineering
Directs the 24/7 production software support departments for FIS credit card, fraud and bank
processing services managing IT production support teams in the US and India responsible for implementation, maintenance, monitoring and service delivery for over 40 midrange (Win/IIS/SQL)
and mainframe (CICS/MQ/DB2) based financial application systems - web, online, transactional and batch.
• Managed three IT product support departments of 34 staff operating in multiple hardware, operating system and application environments monitoring systems for availability and performance.
• Coordinated change management processes across functional areas - planning and negotiating weekly change activity for business compliance, consistency with other teams and project release windows.
• Acted as focal point for escalation of unplanned disruptions of services - engaging resources to speed recovery (MTTR), manage problem tickets (MTBF), compile root cause (RCA) and reduce impact to customer service levels (SLA).
• Oversaw the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans and executed the yearly DR test exercise for FIS credit/debit business processes from backup to complete functionality in alternate data centers.
• Conducted daily meetings to review problem ticket resolution, upcoming changes, pending application modifications, development release activity and other BI to insure compliance with company policies.
- Senior Systems Manager - Support at Fidelity Information Services
- Director of Information Technology at Pasco County Sheriff's Office
- Manager of Commercial Online Software Support at IBM Global Services
- Manager of Network Software Development at IBM Global Network
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science