Previously worked as an IT Professional with Freddie Mac as a member of their Collaboration Enterprise Team supporting and administrating the e-messaging/collaboration environment - MS Exchange 2013 & Lotus Domino 8.5.3 FP6 Servers and MS Outlook 2016/2010 & Lotus Notes 8.5.3/9.0x Clients. Also responsible for executing the mailbox/shared mailbox migrations from Lotus Notes to Exchange via the Quest/Dell Migrator for Notes to Exchange Tool.
Additional duties included the following:
• Administration of Sametime IM Infrastructure
• Administration of BES/ Good Dynamics & Good Enterprise
• Support of Comm Vault/Email Extender
• Administration and Support of Iron Port Email Security Appliances
• Conducted software/asset management compliance inventory
• Conducted and responded to security audits
• Monthly Exchange Server Patching
• Performed Change Management request in conducting system/environmental changes
• After hours support and 365/24 hr. On Call Support
• Worked on various Projects and created Knowledge articles and documentation.
• Conducted and attended various team and project meetings
• Serviced Tier Level 1, 2, and 3 Service Tickets via Remedy and Service Now Systems
- IT Professional at Freddie Mac
- IT Consultant at Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
- at National Cooperative Bank
- System Administrator at National Cooperative Bank
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Planning
- Master of Arts degree
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Certificate in LAN Management
IT Professional (Second line manager) Current role, 4+ years of Incident Management Support. Facilitate and oversee high impacting Production and Testing outage incidents, with a focus on MTTR, Business Impact, and Root Cause Analysis. Provide a high level of leadership written and verbal summaries. Identify key action items as part of Root Cause Analysis follow up Former roles and accomplishments: AIX UNIX IBM Websphere Support/Mercury BAC/Tivoli-LDAP Analyst/Incident Manager Provided technical support for thousands of external AT&T clients (Mobility, DirecTV, Digital Life, Internet) for multi-million dollar impacting applications throughout the world Trained 20+ new hires helping create informed and valuable key contributors Author of several internal process improvement and technical documents to outline and/or streamline technical processes Led project transition of client applications providing seamless transitions Supplied 24/7 on-call support for 10+ years with diligence and promptness Led project sub-teams, organizing meetings, and keeping various project elements on task Mercury BAC configuration, administration and project participation Provided 24/7 user security administration through Tivoli Access Manager Project regression testing key participant, technical liaison, security operations lead Metrics collection and reporting, trend analysis, up-time optimization Recipient of 3 individual achievement awards for high performance
- IT Professional at AT&T
- Desktop Support Technician at Great American Insurance
- Shop Technician at Information Technologies Inc.
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. Communications with a focus on corporate communications. 89 hours complete. - B.A. Communications with a focus on corporate communications
• IT Professional managing networks, systems, switching and routing.
• Lead projects, increased performance, and drove companies growth and interests.
• Managed properties, tenants, employees, and vendors resulting in high revenue, and efficiency.
• Provide executive briefs to owners and shareholders and recorded thorough documentation.
- IT Professional at Smoot Property Management
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Network Engineering
• Organizational support for Microsoft Dynamic 365, Organize SharePoint 2016.
• Microsoft Office 365 portal Administration and license management.
• Microsoft Navision 4.0 and Teamwerks Administration
• Responsibilities include: domain, DNS, application, database, file and print server administration and support.
• Utilizing products such as Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, MS SharePoint Server, MS Hyper-V, Windows 7 and Windows XP.
• In addition, desktop support is provided for the entire organization; duties such as OS install and upgrades, virus removal, software installations, hardware and software repairs, troubleshooting, software licensing, equipment purchasing and inventory.
• Assessing business and applications requirement for corporate data and voice networks.
• Planning, designing and upgrading network installation projects
• Making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operational costs.
• Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
• Providing high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including LAN/WAN hardware, switches and routers.
• Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades.
• Performing Server and system backups and Maintain NAS/StoreVault.
• Keeping required logs and system records according to departmental procedures.
- IT Professional at Allied Modular Building System
- IT Support Specialist at DENCO ENTERPRISES, INC
- IT Instructor at RAJSHAHI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE
- IT Support Professional at FLORA DISTRIBUTORS, LIMITED
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Self Development
- - Self Development
- Bachelor of Science - Sc & Engineering
- Diploma - Computer Technology
Accurately operate at the cash register.Help customers to choose the best items for their need
- Sales Associate,Cashier at Pretty Girls
- Customer Service and Sales at ETS TONA & FILS
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied computer
- Internetwork Engineering Certificate - Computer networking
- ASSOCIATE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Administration - INFORMATION SYSTEM
- high school - Electronic
Perform various computer, hardware, software, networking, printing, internet and other tasks in commercial, industry and home environments. Set up systems, registers, printers, networks and all other peripherals. Diagnose, repair, configure and install various IT systems. Perform services in Walmart, Sams Club, Kmart, Old Navy, Dunkin Donuts, Tropical Smoothie, Aarons, Advanced Auto, HH Gregg, Winn Dixie, Publix, and many others.
- IT Professional at Various Companies
- General Manager at Dodges Chicken
- FOH Manager at Golden Corral Inc
- Office Manager at H&R Block
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Management
- - Human Resource Management
- - Advanced Classes
1. OnCore Calendar Builder: From April 2017 to Present Clinical Research application specialist (IT professional) in Regulatory Compliance Department at University of Colorado- Building calendars for clinical Research studies in OnCore CTMS (Clinical Trials management system). Building Protocol Calendars and entering financials to the Calendar. As part of my job, I coordinate with UCHealth research team regarding the Medicare coverage analysis for the study and MCA for each procedure listed specific to the study. I make sure that correct charge types are selected for each procedure as per MCA, i.e. who is going to pay for procedures, insurance or sponsor and a correct charge master event is associated to each procedure from OnCore charge master, which could be an E/M code, a procedure code or pathology code etc. To enter the correct negotiated amounts as per the budget and legal contract with sponsor, is also part of my job.
- Clinical Research application specialist (IT professional) at Regulatory Compliance Department at University of Colorado- Building calendars
- VOLUNTEER at
- Volunteer in Medical Records at National Jewish Health, CO
- Front office assistant at Project C.U.R.E
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A.M.S. - Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery
• Perform Cyber Security Analysis
• Setup all installations for clients
• Meet small business owners and acquire contracts for the firm
• Establish PCI and GDPR Compliance for clients
• Complete Help Desk tickets
- Certified IT Professional at Firma IT Solutions
- Web Developer and Designer at Someofthebestdeals.com
- Conference Support Specialist at PGi, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Protocal/American Express
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate - Computer Networking
- - Graphic Design
Assisted with 48th BDE mobilization and supported GGTC with IT support throughout pre-mob training that was conducted on Ft. Stewart GA. Utilized test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment to understand and troubleshoot faults within the network and make repairs to the network as needed. Installed network switches, fiber patch panels, network patch panels, set up network printers, set up VOIP phones and ran cat6 network cable across the training center to ensure full connectivity. Used test lasers to troubleshoot where fiber inconsistencies were present and made necessary repairs at that time. Greeted customers that visited the IT office and assisted them to ensure that the scope of their operation was not hindered due to computer related/software issues.
- IT Professional at NEC Helpdesk South (GARNG)
- Traditional Guardsmen at Georgia Army National Guard
- Sales Manager at GOL Security LLC.
- Electronics Mechanic at CSMS-S
3 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing w/ concentration in sales
Department IT manager providing end-user support for over 400 managed devices including Linux, Mac, and Windows workstations, laptops. Configured, managed, and maintained a variety of servers used throughout the department including Windows Server (VPN, file, print, patch), Ubuntu Illumina, and ROCKS HPC. Handled or delegated all IT related issues for the entire department, including, but not limited to - Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Group Policy, networking, virtualization, printing, permissions, mobile security, VOIP phone systems, data backup, laboratory equipment, software distribution, machine assembly, technology purchasing. Hired and oversaw multiple employees working directly under my position.
- IT Professional II at University of Florida
- IT Specialist at University of Florida
- IT Support, Database and Systems Analyst at University of Florida Press
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Vocational Certification - Information Technology Support
- Associate of Science - Internet Services Technology