Developed and maintained data extracts and reports. Developed SSIS packages to facilitate ETL transfers between systems. Developed and maintained SQL Server databases. Administered SQL Server database server. Performed Tableau server upgrades and SQL Server database upgrades. Customized and supported Student Information System (SIS). Implemented new SIS modules. Participated in and co-founded security audit committee. Gathered data for federal and state reporting requirements. Provided SIS support for staff and parents.
- Data Warehouse Specialist at Public Education
- Senior Program Manager – IT Training at Transportation Industry
- Application Systems Analyst at Insurance Industry
- Software Engineer at Agriculture Industry
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
2017 – 2018 – IT Professional
• Migrated of external client data to Secure Office 365 SharePoint environment. Encrypted data and enabled 2-factor-authentication
• Migrated on-premise exchange to Office 365 for 45 offices 2014 – 2016 – Security Administrator
• Managed and lead implementation full disk encryption for every workstation and data at rest on all servers for 21 branches.
• Administered the of Antivirus suite for 35 offices on all servers and workstations
• Configured 2-factor-authentication via VPN for 21 offices 2012 – 2013 – System Administrator
• Travel to 10 out of 32 remote offices nationwide upgrading and installing new servers, firewalls, switches and various other necessary networking equipment.
• Promoted to System Administrator 2011 - Help Desk Intern
• Configure and maintain Windows Server 2003/2008R2/2012R2/2016 including server and workstations upgrades, backup and disaster recovery monitoring.
• Installed new desktop systems, user account setup in Active Directory and Exchange 2010
• Assisted co-workers having hardware, software and networking issues.
- IT Professional at Matson, Driscoll & Damico Forensic Accountants
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Information Security Systems
- A.S. - Computer Networking Systems
IT Professional Training, Camp Pendleton, CA March 2018 - Present
Full-time, 16-week Server and Cloud Administration program that includes technical training, certification testing and applied exercises for information technology skills development. The course integrates college accredited academics with hands-on training, focusing on preparing transitioning service members for technical opportunities.
• Configure and maintain a local area network consisting of Windows Server 2016 and Server 2008 R2 systems hosting Active Directory, Domain Name System and virtual machines
• Administer physical and virtual active directory environment
• Install Linux and Windows dual boot environment
• Establish Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions
• Develop fundamentals of server and cloud administration
- IT Professional at Microsoft Software and Systems Academy (MSSA)
- Satellite Communications Technician at United States Marine Corps
- Telecommunications Technician Team Lead at United States Marine Corps
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at United States Marine Corps
1 year at this Job
- Associates - Mathematics
• Implementing ERP SAP Project (SAP MM / SAP FICO )
• Oracle DBA (PL/SQL ; T-SQL)
• SAP ECC 6: (SAP NetWeaver platform) Skills (MM & FICO modules) / SAP Business Objects;
• 3+ Years of techno-functional experience in SAP FICO/MM Modules;
• SAP Basis administrator / Analyst;
• 3 year’s functional experience with SAP Materials Management (MM) module;
• High level of understanding on the integration of SAP Materials Management to the other modules such as Finance.
• SAP ABAP Developer / JAVA Developer / DotNetNuke for web development / C++ Developer / COBOL Developer / Oracle PL/SQL Developer: ability to write database queries, views, materialized views and PL/SQL programming;
• Experience implementing/supporting the SAP MM / FICO modules;
• Knowledge of database tools: dBase, MS Access, MySQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS Excel.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server including: queries, views, stored procedures, indexes, functions and triggers.
• Databases Modeler.
• Experience in Business Objects – developing complex reports linking multiple universes; creating calculations, variables, and user objects; creating prompts, filters, and conditions to improve report usability; producing detailed and consistent formatting for reports with various output (e.g., PDF, excel);
• MS Excel – creating graphs, formulas, and advanced functions, retrieving/importing data from other sources, exporting data to other tools;
• MS Access – Importing data from other sources, linking, external databases, creating tables, table relationships, forms, queries, and reports; exporting data to other sources.
• Experience working with LAN and WAN topologies, TCP/IP protocol, routers, switches, and firewalls in Internet, Intranet and Extranet environments.
• Update the website of the company RADEEF installation software using DotNetNuke for website.
- Programmer Analyst (IT PROFESSIONAL) at RADEEF (Electricity & Water utility)
- IT Technician at Al Omrane-Fez
21 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree
- Diploma - Computer programming
- Associate degree - Maths
I worked as a student IT assistant at my school, Laguna College of Art + Design. My responsibilities included classroom maintenance, opening and closure of the campus, assistance with hardware/software issues, and print services.
- IT Professional at Laguna College of Art and Design
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Game Art
• Oversee healthcare IT program between UC-Denver and Colorado state agencies.
• Lead day-to-day execution of program through management of statistical analyses, integration of patient-matching platform, coordination of ETL services, supervision of vendor contract/business.
• Provide excellent client interfacing through: facilitation of regular client meetings, leading requirement gathering sessions, on-site visits.
• Utilize previous skills as data analyst (as needed) to transform data for patient-matching software or machine-learning projects, develop reports, or pull data for use cases and hypothesis-testing. Senior Professional Research Assistant
• Assisted with the management of a patient-matching software project through running sprints, stakeholder engagement, analysis of project effort, coordination and facilitation of meetings.
• Oversaw relationship with data vendor, performed quality checks on new uploads, and created documentation for analysts and developers to understand data capabilities, restrictions, and use.
- Senior IT Professional at University of Colorado - Denver, Health Data Compass
- Senior Data Analyst at Nuna Health
- Senior Analytic Consultant at Truven Health Analytics
- Epidemiologist at WV DHHR
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- None - Information Science
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
Activities, Concierge and IT Professional with excellent customer service, organizational, written and oral communications skills. Concierge, SpringPoint Senior Living/Monroe Village February 2017 - Current Monroe Township NJ - Full time Concierge for 300+ Independent Living Residents, Responsibilities include: ◦ Making all visitors, residents, guests, staff and vendors feel welcomed, supported and comfortable ◦ Record all and facilitate resolution of questions, problems, concerns from guests, residents & family with staff areas including Activities, Administration, Business Office, Housekeeping, Facilities, Resident Services & Social Services ◦ In depth understanding of all SpringPoint Policies and Procedures ◦ Executing emergency procedures including dispatch of nursing and security staff, lost resident alerts, engaging EMS & Fire ◦ Manage Guest Apartments reservations and coordinate stays with Housekeeping and Business Office for billing ◦ Postage, Fax & Copy machines ◦ Intake of all mail and packages and distribution to recipient ◦ Created Concierge training materials - train per diem and part time resources ◦ Created resident club "Tech Time" where we provide hands on training on computers, laptops, tablets and phones. As a result of this club, the residents purchased 4 brand new computers for the Village Computer Lab ◦ Added Tech Support to the Concierge role - residents, family, staff and guests can stop in for real time tech support on laptops, tablets and phones ◦ HR Support creating training materials on new systems/technologies
- Activities, Concierge and IT Professional at SpringPoint Senior Living/Monroe Village
- Activity Assistant at SpringPoint Senior Living/Monroe Village
- Director at Avaya
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.A.S. - COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Android App development in Java and XML coding, debugging, and launching apps. Experience using Android Studios for UI / UX.
• Ability to create certificates for: SSL, APN, private keys, and much more. IT Services:
• Computer systems troubleshooting - onsite or via remote access support.
• Electronics selections for hardware and software purchases. Computer education is also available to instruct staff on newly installed systems and machines.
• Network systems support with setup, backup and remote access for troubleshooting.
- Web Developer / IT Professional / Owner at Outfox IT Services LLC
- Graphic Designer / IT Admin at beAed L.P.
- Marketing Assistant / Graphic and Web Designer at Plaquemines Parish Government
- Oktoberfest Marketing Board Member – Non-profit Volunteer Position at Deutsches Haus
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Commercial & Residential IT Computer Services w/ networking
- IT Professional at Self Employed on Work Market
- Lead Technician at Safe Check
- General Co-worker at Amazon/Integrity Staffing
- General Co-worker + Yard Jockey/Hostler at Ikea Disribution
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Computer Information Systems - systems analysis and integration
- Multiple Certifications in broadband telecommunications - Broadband Premises Cable Technician
- None - Computer/Electronic Technologies A+ Certification Prep
- High school - Business Management
Designed and built PCs for professional and gaming uses. General PC troubleshooting. Home network setup. Virus and ransomware removal. Key Contributions
● Saved clients 200-300 on average
● Recovered important personal files and documents
● Educated clients on product knowledge
● Repaired all hardware
● Understanding of customer needs
- Freelance IT Professional at Freelance
- Lead Image Technician / Shift Supervisor at CIOX HEALTH
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Graphic Communications