• IT Program Manager for the Emerging Markets team focused on delivering Product launches for the ADT organization that included ADTGo, DIY Alarm and Cyber Products.
• Manage the ongoing development process by conducting daily sprint stand-ups and tracking resources, costs and execution timeline.
• Provide reporting to management and stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure transparency and effective awareness.
• Utilize JIRA to manage development process and identify/remediate risks and issues as they appear.
• Work with the testing, IT, Configuration Management and business teams on a regular basis to gather requirements, work though solutions, code and test projects.
- Senior IT Program Manager at J2 Consulting Group, FL / NY
- Contract Senior Project Manager / Program Manager at J2 Consulting Group, FL / NY
- Product Owner at Arrow Consulting
- Senior eCommerce Program / Project Manager at Office Depot
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
• 16 years experience as IT program manager
• Hire and manage staff of 15 project managers in Seattle and Portland.
• Oversight of technology delivery for the capital construction plan. KPIT budget of $30m.
• Responsible for design, deployment, operationalizing and support of various multi-technology projects (new construction, network upgrades, wireless upgrades, various technology systems and applications, etc.)
• Consultant for complex projects requiring coordination with KP-IT, local departments and vendors and project lead for implementing the solutions
• Responsible for balancing team workloads, performance management, hiring resources and developing staff
• Responsible for technology roadmaps (WLAN, WAN/LAN, VoIP, various applications and systems)
• Developed policies and procedures for local project management team based on PMBOK.
• Core team member for various national process improvement tracks
• Responsible for relationship management (clinicians, administrators, executives, project managers, technicians, etc.)
• Responsible for vendor management, SOWs, etc (AT&T, Verizon, IBM, etc.)
- IT PROGRAM MANAGER - FACILITIES at Kaiser Permanente Northwest
- FIELD SERVICE SUPERVISOR at Kaiser Permanente Northwest
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - IT Project Management
- Associate in Arts - Arts and Sciences
As Finance IT Program manager, drove Enterprise roadmap and successfully completed Anaplan Implementation, Concur, Amex, Dayforce and Finario Integrations with SAP. Currently working on migrating Purchasing, Invoicing and Billing supporting 3-way match capabilities from Sephora Merchandizing control system (MCS) to SAP.
- Finance IT Program Manager at Sephora USA
- Program and Project Manager at DXC Technology
- PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGER at HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
- IT PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGER at HEWLETT PACKARD
1 year at this Job
- MASTERS - COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- BACHELORS - MATHEMATICS
Senior IT Program Manager, Managed Print Services January 2016 - Current · Develops the end-to-end program plan to ensure on time delivery of print related hardware, solutions and applications · Drives the execution of program deliverable and works with team to mitigate risks and issues · Manages the P& L of the program to ensure profitability targets · Participates in regular review/strategic planning meetings · Compiles project status reports, project schedules and manage project meetings · Coordinates with pricing, costing and marketing teams to ensure that accurate information is put into both internal and external systems and collateral. · Provides input to documentation and training for managed print devices for sales and support/operations teams as devices are released. · Creation and updating of existing work instructions and work flow diagrams to incorporate increases in efficiencies and improvements in processes. · Works with worldwide team to develop and refine product lifecycle documentation and create templates for the team to use to standardize workflow. · Alignment of device enablement lifecycle with engineering, solution and hardware teams to ensure coordination as device enablement schedules are defined and announced.
- Senior IT Program Manager at HP Inc
- Service Delivery Manager at HP Inc
- Service Desk Manager at HP Enterprise Services - County of San Diego Account
- Senior IT Program Manager at HP Enterprise Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Admin - Business Admin
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Donald D. Curt
13915 Belleterre Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30004 [email protected] Summary of Qualifications
IT process, program manager and management consultant/interim executive - providing strategic, operational and implementation leadership including program/project management and M&A in diverse industry verticals. Particular interest and focus on Program Management, DEVOps, M&A Project Lifecycle Governance, & PMOs.
CIO Services, LLC IT Consulting 2002-
IT program/project and management consulting, at the senior level, for IT M&A, strategy, operations, infrastructure and implementations in support of the business strategy, operational and process improvements.
McKesson 2/2017 to Present M&A Healthcare
• Managed several IT workstreams (financial & technical) under a TSA for a 17,000-person divestiture/spin-off/JV
• Separation/ Transition of O365, mail, One Drive and unstructured data
• Separation/Transition of End User Computing assets, configuration, leasing and security
• Separation/Transition of networking for 90+ remote offices
• Separation/Transition of 5000+ servers, 400+ applications, and 400+ domain moves out of sellers Data Centers
• Services and Billing turndown under the TSA to meet contract requirements Serta Simons Bedding LLC PMO Manufacturing/Distribution 2015
• Built PMO organization from ground up, and managing the organization and improvement effort
• Twenty three active projects under management with ten Project Mangers reporting to PMO
• Implemented standardized Project Lifecycle Governance Process with standardized artifacts and stage gates
• Standardized project reporting including a Dashboard, SharePoint collaboration and Executive presentations Incomm Atlanta, GA Financial Services 2011 multiple engagements (roughly 4 yrs applied time over 6 yrs)
• Interim VP positions leading both IT and Product Management for this Prepaid Card /Financial Services/ Electronic Payments Company
• Developed and documented a strategic, 2-yr IT roadmap; program managed people-process-technology changes
• Application architecture consolidation determination and recommendation
• Project Management Office (PMO) implementation
• Program Managed strategic and tactical improvements implemented across the business & IT PMO ü Moved from spreadsheet management to a central project database ü Implemented elements of Cobit and ITIL into the PMO process ü Implemented metrics for schedule, cost and resources ü Created WBS Templates developed for common project types ü Project schedule and resource estimating algorithms put in place ü Implemented stage-gate approval processes along entire project path (projects, development, operations), while mindful of being non-bureaucratic ü Conducted organizational change meetings to gather buy-in ü DevOps- Designed and mapped the process (with ownership) from project initiation through development, testing, release, change management, deployment and configuration management – greatly reducing an unacceptable implementation roll-back rate ü Presented projects in a standard manner for executive approval and subsequent status visibility ü Implemented time tracking and links for software capitalization requirements ü Streamlined the Project – Development – Operations handoff processes
• Interim managed Database (DBA) team – aligned with PMO processes
• Tools implementations to support major process changes
• Business and IT linkage initiatives
• IT operations improvements including ITIL metrics internal and external
• Monitoring and NOC processes revamped
• Documented strategic and tactical processes for acquisitions integrations
• Recommendation Implementation support for Project Portfolio Management software
• Addressed core transaction processing system and the back office integration needs
• Redirected project and team direction for Oracle e-Business ERP implementation Other Clients Consulting Work (representative) · Developed IT strategy and direction for merging acquisition companies of a major financial services company and aligned with the business strategy. Consolidated business and IT needs to create objectives, statement of direction, and goals for the IT organization. Identified processes and controls which need to be addressed to better align with global best practices in IT governance. Recommended IT/business alignment changes which would allow for more effective service provision to both internal and external clients. Addressed technology areas needed to support the changing financial services industry such as web services and service oriented architecture. · Reviewed and recommended operational stability and quality changes for a client’s ASP-based transaction processing product in areas of operations, process and architecture. · Provided leadership and support to the CEO and the overall organization of a distribution company implementing a new custom ERP system. Provided and implemented best practices in project management, vendor management, and virtually all SDLC process to allow this organization to get the new system implemented successfully and on time. Evaluated and made solution recommendations on specific technical problems related to the state-of-the-art, visual-based-software system being implemented. Provided process analysis and associated software requirements changes as needed to aid in financial and distribution processes effectiveness. . · Developed a plan to integrate voice systems across business with many disparate legacy PBX switches; utilizing VoIP technology. · Development of Ecommerce strategy and n-tier system implementation plans for business entry into orders management over the Internet. Exide Technologies / GNB Technologies CPG Mfg./Dist. 1997-2002 Vice President Information Technology and CIO Senior management position reporting to the Office of the Chairman/CFO of this Global $4 Billion battery manufacturing and distribution company. Selected to continue leading merged company IT after Exide purchased GNB in 2000. Over 150 worldwide reports; $40 Million operating budget; $25 Million capital spending budget. SELECTED Accomplishments · Developed and managed strategic direction, planning and implementation of global IT consolidation. Totally revamped strategic applications, infrastructure and technology operations (7x24) for merged companies; on-time and on-budget within 15-18 months, with no disruption in business operations. Realigned IT organization worldwide. Extended to Exide an architecture template and revamp processes previously developed while with GNB. Utilized systems engineering methodologies to evaluate and execute needed changes. ü Implemented a PMO and appropriate processes to assure ERP (many separate global module implementations) and all project implementations met schedule, cost and quality goals. ü Implemented daily team mini-meetings conducted by PMO with all project participants. ü Project Issues tracking and resolution process implemented ü Collaboration across three continents by PMO · Merged/Converted global core legacy enterprise processing systems (infrastructure & applications) to common ERP across the world, by region or business segment, establishing plans, processes and teams appropriate for each (due to acquisitions, business lines etc. seven total Merger/ERP implementations). Projects were both simultaneous and sequential. Significant business process engineering as well as system customizations to meet business needs. Worked with and integrated all levels of business, executive to shop floor, to assure requirements were met. Conducted all aspects of life cycle development processes · Set business direction for web content and document management. Implemented content/document management solution for internal and external information management including engineering specifications, product data, and drawings. Interwoven Teamsite. · Implemented and managed worldwide outsourcing arrangements, while merging IT infrastructure and applications. Major deals with EDS and working relationships with other providers such as IBM, Cap Gemini, GE, Sogetti, Accenture and Indian firms. · Set strategic direction for 80-branch distribution channel merger to one IT platform. Formulated strategic approach for process reengineering of branch operations utilizing twenty regional processing centers. Enabled this project to proceed with minimal time and expense. Completed 23 conversions to JD Edwards One World and implemented HTML (Web) interface. General Electric Company Services 1992-1997 CIO – GE Energy Services Overall Information Technology (IT) leadership for $2.5 billion worldwide service business consisting of seven separate P&L businesses, 4000+ people, 100 offices and 48 service shop facilities. Additional responsibility leading IT for inquiry-to-order process globally for $6 Billion Power Systems business. Seventy direct reports. Managed and led merger transformation of business and IT by implementing common systems and processes across decentralized global organization. Increased gross margins by implementing customer supporting IT applications and hardware. Standardized PM processes across the world. General Electric Company Services/Ind./Util. 1978-1992 Various positions in engineering, sales, marketing, services and IT.
- M&A IT Program Manager at IT Consulting
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MS - Information Systems
- BS - Marine Engineering
Senior IT program manager responsible for leading IT and CIO initiatives and supporting organizational change management. Key areas include IT Leadership Team project advisor, developed and implemented IT / CIO budget risk register, member of ServiceNow Governance Board, review and approval of all ServiceNow IT Service Catalog items, and creating and updating of IT policy and processes. Leading root cause analysis and turning around troubled projects to successful implementations. Earned USPS certification as LSS Green Belt.
- Senior IT Program Manager at USPS
- Business Process Consultant at Verizon
- Senior Project Manager at Quintiles Transnational, Inc
- IT PMO Manager, NC DOR at NC State governing agency
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Telecommunications
Business solutions professional with over 18 years of project and program management experience, specializing in providing comprehensive management administration and support from project implementation to close. IT PROGRAM MANAGER (State of Michigan) Mar 2018-Jan 2019
Responsible for leading multiple teams to complete breakfix and enhancement projects simultaneously. Worked very closely with the PMO to ensure processes and procedures were adhered to, as well as wrote processes and procedures for the various departments.
• Successfully managed the application development enhancement project.
• Maintained the project billing information which contributed greatly to the ability to keep track of the yearly budget.
• Coordinated with field technicians, project directors and corporate counsel to ensure compliance with multiple service level agreements and other contractual provisions are kept.
• Allocated and managed resources to the individual projects.
• Responsible for oral and written communication to the executives, clients and stakeholders.
• Maintained project schedules and data.
• Proficient with the Agile methodology.
• High degree of professionalism and Integrity.
• Successful in working with the PMO to assist in updating processes and procedures.
• Managed a team of project managers, architects, engineers and technicians.
- IT PROGRAM MANAGER at State of Michigan
- IT PROJECT MANAGER at Chrysler Corporation FCA
- IT PROJECT MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
- IT Program Manager at AT&T
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts in Communication - Business Communication
IT Program Manager of cybersecurity and telecommunication operations for the Purchased Care Systems Integration Branch (PCSIB) of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) TRICARE Health Plan Operations Directorate. Additional duties include lead technical Security Control Assessor - Validator (SCA-V), Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and Information System Field Liaison for the assessment & authorization process of the Managed Care Support Contractor's covered defense information systems to ensure compliance to the NIST SP 800-171 or NIST SP 800-53 security controls. Plans and schedules project timelines and facilitates solutions regarding infrastructure, operations, and integration systems testing of contractor covered defense information systems. Reviews System Security Plans, Plan of Action & Milestones, Security Assessment Reports, Risk Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments, Cloud security requirements to FedRAMP compliance, and provides risk assessments and recommendations of acceptability to applicable Contracting Officers and Program Managers. Collaborates with legal counsel, Privacy Office, and Human Resources to ensure compliance with security and privacy policies. Participates in IT Enterprise Security, Information Security, Cybersecurity and Business Strategic planning sessions convened to challenge conclusions and build case analysis presentations to executive leadership to support planned initiatives on technology and portfolio alignment and to ensure the commercial contractor’s enterprise architecture effectively supports Federal and Department of Defense (DoD) enterprise architecture standards. Performs onsite security reviews and auditing of contractor’s compliance to applicable contract clause security requirements.
- IT Program Manager (INFOSEC) at Defense Health Agency
- Information Assurance Manager II at Raytheon Applied Signal Technology (RAST)
- Signal Officer - IT Manager at US Army
- Communications & Informations Officer - IT Manager at US Air Force - Military
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Computer Science - Cybersecurity & Information Assurance
- Master's - Business Administration (MBA)
- Master's - Cybersecurity
- Master's - Telecommunications
- Bachelor's - Business Administration & Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
January 2019 – Present
Program Manager VI responsible for overseeing a global support program managing the delivery of custom and complex support of internal and external clients. Managing business development of programs that are typically longer-term, multi-functional and highly complex. Overseeing tasks, resources and budgets ensuring cross company communications to facilitate on time program completion.
• Lead internal project to ensure scope, time and quality expectations are met.
• Manage corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions in all IT departmental areas.
• Integrates advanced technologies, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
• Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects and programs.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies in efforts to positively impact organizational long–range goals and objectives.
- IT Program Manager VI at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- ERP Project Manager at Cura CS
- Project & Implementation Manager | HCM at Payarc
- Project Manager | Benefits Administration at Benefitexpress
2 months at this Job
- - Business Technology
- - Udacity Front-End Web Developer
IT PROGRAM MANAGER
• Led a cross-functional development effort made up of 30+ team in in/charles-gardner-39685276 members in the creation of a new business system. 3605 Barrington Court
• Responsible for defining the project scope, projected budget and Pearland, TX 77584 benchmarking roadmaps.
• Collaborated with team leaders to create sprint plans and set achievable delivery dates. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Communicated with executive stakeholders regarding change request,
• Agile Methodology identified risks and vendor contracts.
• Change Management
• Engaged in strategic planning sessions to prioritize high value
• Critical Path Alignment processes to achieve quarterly business objectives and financial goals.
• Risk Assessment and Factoring
• Project Scope Planning
• Increased team productivity by 30% and reduced the amount of
• Requirement Analysis data entry required to process claims by designing an automated
• Vendor Management Davis-Bacon module.
• Budgeting and Contract Re view
• Created a reporting architecture and processes to allow operational
• Executive Presentations oversight of projects.
• Process Improvement
• Developed an Employee Skills and Utilization application to help identify skill deficiencies and current resource allocation percentage. DEVELOPMENT
- IT Program Manager at HORNE LLP
- IT ADMINISTRATOR at HOUSING FIRST
- SERVER/BACKUP ENGINEER at SIEMENS
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Information Technology