I am currently the IT Program Manager. I became the liaison between LiveRamp and the parent company (Acxiom) up to 10/1/18 when we split from the parent company. I was heavily involved in the transition process separating our tools from Acxiom. I am also responsible for finding permanent solutions for integration issues as well as adding stability and scalability to LiveRamps IT Infrastructure. Core responsibilities for IT include the roadmap for IT initiatives, implementation of those IT Initiatives, and creating new procedures to improve user experience. I am the owner of a variety of major IT software, and work closely with a number of vendors to keep progress moving forward to accomplish best IT practices. This role involves a mix of system administration and program management. The tools I currently manage are: Google Apps, Slack, Atlassian Cloud (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket), O365, Okta. Sharepoint, Registrars (Namecheap, Instra, CSC, Network Solutions), FollowupCC, Monday, Looker, Lucidchart, Greenhouse, Invision and a number of other smaller tools that are team or department specific. I have previously managed the Executive assistants team but concentrate specifically on CorpIT for the company. When I managed them, I was responsible for resource planning, budgeting and scalability of the team in supporting the executive staff.
- IT Program Manager at LiveRamp
- IT Project Manager, IT Infrastructure - GoPro at Primary IT
- Americas IT Project Manager - Rakuten USA at North and South America Rakuten
- Internal Technology Resident at Google
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Management of Information Systems
Acting as IT Program Manager on system and software development projects leading the IT transformation program at Caixa Beneficente da Policia Militar do Estado de São Paulo, annual budget of US$ 20 mil. Responsible to implement Oracle Project Procurement on Assembleia Legislativa do Estado de São Paulo Brazil. As part of our strategy Oracle eBusiness Suite Model was the chosen platform with Financials, Project Procurement, Logistics and Human Capital. By the project end Enterprise Platform Management was implemented to control the PMO Policies, Planning Scheduling, Operations, Analytics Dashboards and Metrics.
- I.T. Program Manager at Praxis Projetos de Software Ltda
- Senior Digital Program Manager at Citibank S/A
- Project Manager at
- Project Manager at Fundação de Tecnologias Criticas Atech
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Project Management Certificate
- MBA degree - Software Engineering
- Strategic Management of Innovation - Lato Sensu
Duties, Accomplishments, and Related Skills:
• IT PROGRAM SUPPORT: As SNAP IT Program Manager, oversee the design, development, and implementation of multi-million-dollar IT modernization projects. In addition, determines goals and objectives for short and long range Information Technology projects to effectively fulfill the objectives of USDA requirements.
• MANAGING STAKEHOLDER EXPECTATIONS: Communicate with stakeholders, providing guidance and support on IT planning and implementation and establishing improved lines of communication.
• EVALUATION: Led technical evaluation panels, reviewing solutions and proposals from vendors for award of contract for Enterprise Data Warehousing solutions.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT and PRIORITIZATION: As Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), managed processes and teams of up to 10 people to deliver on high-stakes contracts regarding change management, SDLC implementation, and IT development and infrastructure solutions.
• CONTRACT MANAGEMENT and OVERSIGHT: Monitored contracts and deliverables, reviewing contractor performance, ensuring proper training, and providing feedback to improve output. Assigned to work contracts on poor performing contractors and worked to drive improvements.
• PROBLEM SOLVING: Terminated non-performing contractors and transferred work to new contractors identified through market research, ensuring timely achievement of all project goals.
• SYSTEMS ANALYSIS: Leads problem resolution activities and implements major enhancements initiatives to IT systems supporting the SNAP initiative.
• TECHNICAL APTITUDE: Provide expert advice regarding new and innovative ideas, and approaches and solutions to complex problems, which effect major changes or improvements, and implementation and coordination issues.
- IT Program Manager (SNAP) at USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- IT Specialist at Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Deputy Director at Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Management & Program Analyst at Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Leadership for a Democratic Society
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Science
- Coordinated projects for the IT Design Support team and led some of them as project manager. Led the OpenStack, Ironic implementation project. - Helped all IT Engineering Technology departments fit into the IT program structure. - Coordinated budget of ~$48M for yearly planning, quarterly update and various cost savings and prediction exercises. Used MS Project Server, Project On-Line, Apptio, SAP, other tools.
- IT Program Manager, Micron at Micron
- IT Project Manager, Micron at
- Client Manager at
- Operations Manager at Intel Corporation
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Computer Science - Computer Science
• Working as a remote Lead IT PM for Upwork Managed Solutions Services for Fortune 500 Enterprise clients in the Pharma, Retail and Software Products domain working mainly on large scale application development projects dealing with large data sets (working with Sharepoint, Python, PHP etc)
• Program Manager of 10-40 analysts, designers, developers working across global regions and time zones for client facing projects
• Working closely with end client to understand business requirement and leading the Business Analysis team to create Functional and Technical specs along with creating estimates.
• Doing feasibility study of technology usage keeping in mind risks, end user requirement and client tools to present best suitable technology and tools to be used.
• Creating Project plans elaborating project's scope, duration, budget, change and release management protocols (Implementation Plan) and final delivery phases
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for staffing, compliance, onboarding.
• Leading the app dev team, overseeing design and development, creating WBS, assigning work, tracking, monitoring progress, financial tracking using PM tools like Jira, Salesforce etc.
• Weekly reporting to major stakeholders (OKRs are used extensively), tracking PO burnt
• Developing Internal Artefacts, Templates, Best Practices and strategic forms to ensure high profitability and sustainability of the programs.
• Leading Application Implementation in MS Azure, AWS and other cloud based platforms.
• Results included successful deployed applications and winning more projects/programs and overall strategic cumulative account growth from $7 million in 2017 to $14.95 million in 2018
• Helped clients save > 20% - 30% of overall spent by streamlining processes, suggesting best technology usage, ideal team size, working in an Agile manner, tracking progress very closely and managing sprints, highlighting risks, issues in a timely manner and working on risk mitigation.
- Lead IT Program Manager at Upwork
- Co-founder and Lead Consultant at
- Project Lead, Technical Lead, Team Leader, Program Analyst, Business Analyst, Front end and back end Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Program Manager responsible for services including On-Site deskside support services at 7 Tiffany & Company locations, including headquarters in Parsippany and the flagship location in New York City
• Delivered remote IT on-site deskside support for 5 manufacturing sites located at Pelham, NY; Queens, NY; Whippany, NJ; Cumberland, RI; and Lexington, KY
- IT Program Manager at INSIGHT ENTERPRISES
- IT Program Manager at COMPUCOM SYSTEMS
- IT Project Manager at COMPUCOM SYSTEMS
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Working as a Program manager and delivery lead, managing website roll-outs & assembly using different CMS platforms such as SDL & AEM, mobile & tablet app development, platform and enterprise level migrations and eMail Campaign management.
Glimpse of Major projects worked on:
4 Multi country website roll-outs for customer’s blockbuster medical devices product, using Adobe AEM platform
o Defining the product strategy and roll-out plan & schedule
§ Laying out overall execution strategy for successful outcome
§ Creating Project charter underlining high-level scope, cost and schedule with stakeholder matrix
o Overseeing the Communication plan
o Setting up Governance for smooth delivery
o Driving project kick-off meeting and alignment with project sponsors for go-to-market strategy
o Managing and tracking cost and tracking various milestones to ensure cost and timeline compliance as well as
o Steering multiple level status meetings including executive (monthly/quarterly) updates for CXO’s
• Divisional website roll-outs using Adobe AEM platform ◦ Creating Project charter to establish the project objective, high-level scope, cost and schedule with stakeholder matrix ◦ To get alignment on scope baseline and various deliverables from the client ◦ Formalize the governance structure with the communication plan and roles & responsibilities ◦ Defining RACI and getting approval and acceptance from various teams ◦ Creating SoW and getting it approved for the execution of the project ◦ Discussing and closing on the program/project communication plan with the OCM team ◦ Driving project kick-off meeting and alignment with project sponsors for go-to-market strategy ◦ Creating detailed project plan highlighting the critical path to monitor and track project progress ◦ Organize and schedule project team meetings to monitor and evaluate project growth ◦ Overseeing and managing internal team and the design agencies ◦ Managing critical project risks, issues and dependencies ◦ Managing cost and raising change requests for any additional scope or timelines as per the agreement with business and project sponsors ◦ Providing weekly and monthly project status to stakeholders to highlight project status, upcoming activities, milestones, issues and risks ◦ Formalizing final acceptance and closure for the project based on satisfactory achievement of outcomes from the sponsor/client ◦ SLC documentation as per the Client's IT process
• Development and Management of the Client's Sports nutrition brand websites & Marketing Campaigns: ◦ Actively participating in ideation stage of the product website evolution and working closely with the client and agency for a successful development/implementation of an interactive website ◦ Tracking project milestones and cost, following reporting cadence (Weekly/ Monthly Status Reporting as well as Steering committee reporting), with project risks and mitigation plans ◦ Coordination and expectation management with Business and IT stakeholders ◦ On-boarding and Managing teams (6-10 resources) including resource planning, on-boarding, billing and resource feedback ◦ Managing third party vendors and agencies for the flawless execution of projects ◦ Handling the Medical, legal and Regulatory (MLR) review prior to the launch of the projects
• Mobile Apps Development ◦ Supervising VoC sessions for the User experience during the ideation/discovery design phase ◦ Overseeing all project phases for the iPad app development including, coordinating with the business, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT for the successful launch of the app ◦ Managing costs and raising Change requests for any additional scope or timelines as per the agreement with business and project sponsors ◦ Involved in the design ideation and conducted UX review by the Apple and Client's BTS Mobility ◦ Formalizes final acceptance and closure for the project based on satisfactory achievement of outcomes from the sponsor/client ◦ Facilitating technical design implementation discussions with the third-party vendors ◦ SLC documentation as per the client's IT process
• Other digital projects worked on: ◦ Scientific Community portal development, to help the scientific community collaborate to advance company's pipeline ◦ Custom Training Management portal - The solution allows the training management group to review and manage the assignment of the employees into and/or out of campaigns, as well as tracking historical changes and providing sufficient information to LERN for required delivery of training
- IT Program Manager at Abbott Laboratories
- IT Program Manager at COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
- IT Project Manager at Abbvie
- Project Manager & Sr. Business Analyst at Merck & Company
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce - Commerce
- Program Management Professional (PMP
Work as a Program Manager delivering operational support and technical support for Service Transition from Fujitsu to HCL. Worked in a team driving this transition to immediate change to ServiceNow ITIL Transition.
• Transitioned key batch ticketing processes from Fujitsu to ServiceNow for bring up in as short a time as possible. It was important to keep batch processes automated and not be worked manually by the Service Desk
• Helped design new services and drove change from Vendor #1 (Fujitsu) to vendor #2 HCL. Drove key ITIL processes like Release Management, Change Management, Hardware asset Management and more be agreed upon and signed off by both HCL and BCBS. Once a process is signed off, it becomes permanent for SLAs.
• Managed automated processes, batch processes, and delivered results of each
• Implemented eBonding for completion of automated tickets
• Automated as many manual processes as possible for immediate presentation to the Service Desk
• Utilized bonding initiatives to automate formerly tickets that requires manual manipulation. Examples are Password Reset and new activation of a Service.
• Managed all companies' daily meetings to ensure agreed upon progress was being made to MS Project schedule
• Presented Progress of implementation to management on a regular basis and drove new processes like Change, Release, and many more
• Implemented data center self-repair tools throughout all BCBS. Name of the tool is iAutomate
• Drove completion of a new password reset program for all employees, vendors, and contractors, at BCBS
• Negotiated and made changes at 0300 window for implementation of Facets password changes, and for other changes as necessary
• Provided support for management throughout all these evolutions, while management was working on other tasks
• Served as a ServiceNow Evangelist.
• Documented, recorded and presented findings in an easy to follow format used by HCL and BCBS.
• Documented, recorded and reported on incident/problem/change management along with the standardization of processes that did use tools like Hardware Asset Management and did use CMDB manipulation as part of the process
• Maintained a schedule for all system updates in Dev/Prod. Received change approval weeks in advance
• Communicated throughout BCBS to provide video, data sheets, and up to the minute information on changes
- Senior IT Program Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Senior IT Program Manager at Credit Suisse
- Senior IT Program Manager at TierPoint
- Senior IT Program Manager at Cisco- Bank of America and State on NC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
- Masters Certificate in Project Management - Project Management
Accomplishments: Successfully directed the implementation and maintenance processes of multiple applications/projects with constrained budgets, strict timelines, and complicated requirements with overall budgets between 10-25 million dollars annually.
• At SEC, serving as an agile lead for three enhancement and one O&M project handling the financials, delivery, client relationship as well as team management.
• At USPS, serving as a program manager for the various operations for the USPS.com site and a multitude of related applications and their projects including Postal Store, Search, Content Management, Reporting, Health Check initiatives and Digital Style Guide.
• At USDOT, serving as a program manager for multiple web projects for Department of Transportation including PHMSA (Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration), OST-R (Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology), BTS (Bureau of Transportation Statistics), VOLPE and FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration).
• Managed the process of providing funds for the various IT initiatives particularly for new design and build projects.
• Organized and tracked dates and deadlines for relevant action items for new initiatives and change request approvals.
• Attended Price Change meetings to go over the approach change with various technical teams for impact assessment (downstream and upstream).
• Involved in mitigating risks and issues for both front end, back end applications and server performance related issues.
• Led content workshops with various program offices to present and introduce the website redesign project scope and lay out timeline for receiving feedback.
• Created and maintained project schedules, tracked deliverables, and established priorities for the team.
• Worked closely with creative, user experience, business units, development teams and vendors to scope, plan, and execute the projects.
• Provided thought leadership to improve processes and enhance customer satisfaction for communication and delivery.
- IT Program Manager at Accenture Federal Services
- Sr. Project Manager at Consulting Professionals LLC
- Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager at The Washington Post
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
- BS - Computer Science
Currently engaged in the role of Global Operations Program Manager for heritage Micro Focus
Lead to Cash landscape.
• Leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) program including collaboration with process owners and owning all aspects of execution of each 'bot' use case.
• Involved in transformation of the IT landscape to a SaaS based pre-configured architecture that is tailored for the merger of HPE Software Business Unit and Micro Focus.
• Led Business Intelligence (BI) reporting E2E quality assurance work stream to ensure new BI solution meets business requirements.
• Leading the Change Management, Incident Management, Release Management and DevOps culture change for future IT landscape. www.linkedin.com/in/pramodyannamsetty 803-361-2211 [email protected]
- IT PROGRAM MANAGER at Micro Focus
- IT PROGRAM MANAGER/SOFTWARE IT at Hewlett-Packard Co
- TECHNICAL ANALYST/PROJECT MANAGER at Hewlett-Packard Co
- SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER at GED Integrated Solutions/NxWare Division
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - (MS), Information Architecture and Knowledge Management
- Master of Engineering - (ME), Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - (BE), Electronics and Communication Engineering