Business solutions professional with over 18 years of project and program management experience, specializing in providing comprehensive management administration and support from project implementation to close. IT PROGRAM MANAGER (State of Michigan) Mar 2018-Jan 2019
Responsible for leading multiple teams to complete break fix and enhancement projects simultaneously. Worked very closely with the PMO to ensure processes and procedures were adhered to, as well as wrote processes and procedures for the various departments.
• Successfully managed the application development enhancement project.
• Maintained the project billing information which contributed greatly to the ability to keep track of the yearly budget.
• Coordinated with field technicians, project directors and corporate counsel to ensure compliance with multiple service level agreements and other contractual provisions are kept.
• Allocated and managed resources to the individual projects.
• Responsible for oral and written communication to the executives, clients and stakeholders.
• Maintained project schedules and data.
• Proficient with the Agile methodology.
• High degree of professionalism and Integrity.
• Successful in working with the PMO to assist in updating processes and procedures.
• Managed a team of project managers, architects, engineers and technicians.
- IT PROGRAM MANAGER at State of Michigan
- IT PROJECT MANAGER at Chrysler Corporation FCA
- IT PROJECT MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
- IT Program Manager at AT&T
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Communication - Business Communication
• IT Program Manager and Senior Project Manager for IT Infrastructure and end-user computing for a multi-billion dollar M&A program. Managed several IT projects concurrently related to the integration for infrastructure solutions within company business units, providing vendor management resourcing and equipment procurement, multi telecom circuit delivery, end-user computing for multi-locations within the Texas shale play. The project was completed successfully with a project cost savings of 10%
• Program and Senior Project Manager for real-estate relocation project, responsibilities included overall IT relocation strategy, detailed move plan accounting for 200 -300 staff relocation, budgetary planning related to IT, fiscal responsibilities of entire IT strategy including vendor management, internal and 3rd party management for all Infrastructure disciplines. Project completed successfully with a project cost savings of 20%
• Responsible for the IT communications plan for governance board, business stakeholders, IT leadership, business unit leadership, move team, and end-users. Provided leadership direction for IT coordinators to service as "conduit" between facility department move teams and end-users
• Developed roles and responsibilities for internal IT team members and external vendors including managing resource requirements
- BPX IT Program Manager / Project Manager at Prosource.it
- Corporate Strategic Partnership Director / Information and Technology Director at Emergency Power off System Designs
- Project Management at Noble Energy Inc
- IT/BUSINESS Infrastructure Project Manager / Level III Support at GE Oil and Gas
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Science
Proven success in managing concurrent projects and maintaining a high level of testing led to promotion to IT Program Manager. in skills or new functionality, and developing exceptional relationships with internal & external teams. customers. training all involved teams on utilization of JIRA and best practices the brand update was consistently applied across the websites which re-invigorated the sales consultants with a 30% increase in sales. shopping experience for customers. processes, that are now utilized as developers practice project management themselves.
• Recognized by senior management for consistently exceeding expectations, striving for improvement be it
• Delivered 35+ projects large & small on time, in scope, and in budget with minimal disruption to 28,000+
• Collaborated with Marketing team to update and refresh the SimplyFun brand across all websites. By
• Identified and proposed feature improvements that directly resulted in a higher volume of sales through enhancing visibility of sales consultant training, surfacing marketing materials, and enabling a smooth
• Defined a set of best practices for project management at SimplyFun, where there were no documented
Proven success in managing concurrent projects and maintaining a high level of testing led to promotion to IT Program Manager.
in skills or new functionality, and developing exceptional relationships with internal & external teams.
training all involved teams on utilization of JIRA and best practices the brand update was consistently
applied across the websites which re-invigorated the sales consultants with a 30% increase in sales.
shopping experience for customers.
processes, that are now utilized as developers practice project management themselves.
- IT Program Manager at SimplyFun
- Quality Assurance Manual Tester at SimplyFun LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- - Study Abroad Session
Client: IBM Watson Health/State of Georgia, Zimmer Biomet & Roche Diagnostics
• Working as IT Program Manager managing the Data warehouse project to implement EDW for State of Georgia; Manage the data integration, data warehouse & business intelligence workstreams
• Worked as Digital Program Manager, reporting to IT PMO, managing 3 big projects related to Sales Force (SFDC) Implementation & redesign of the company web site; Managing relationship with vendors & program budgets.
• Interfaced with key stakeholders through regular reporting, face-to-face meetings, and responding to questions relating to the project completion.
• Provided administrative and organizational support including preparation of status reports for stakeholders/steering committee.
• Interfaced with vendors to negotiate SOWs and to track progress.
• Created program roadmaps and detailed program schedules.
• Used Agile and Scrum methodology (SAFe framework) to deliver enterprise programs.
• Written Handbook for BI PM that contained best practices, etc.
• Implemented system for Sales & Service modules for Roche using SalesForce.com (SFDC)
• Delivered HCM system using Workday.
- IT Program Manager at Akus Technologies, Inc
- EDW/Analytics Program Manager at United Health Group, Optum Data Management, Government Services
- Delivery/Program Manager at Dell Services
- Project Management Consultant at Akus Technologies, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Managed over 125 employees, including IT Test, over 80 application team members, business teams, and vendor teams. Developed and implemented large programs and multiple technical projects to improve the effectiveness, cost and scope across various applications and business processes. Provided weekly status reports, detailed work plans, project scopes, developed project budgets, schedules, score cards and charge codes.
• Performed as the IT Program Manager on all size projects and programs, including Medicare Supplement Readiness (YOY, Renewals, and Innovative Plan Benefits), Medicare Membership Growth / Medicare Supplement Launch New Medicare Supplement Portfolio (Blue Branded Business), Medicare Membership Growth / Medicare Supplement Expansion into New States (Amerigroup/Unicare Branded Business) and Medicare Advantage
• Managed enterprise rollout of Office 365 and its components, including collaboration with PMS/Ems on project staffing, task and resource allocation. Coordinated communications between client and internal team for business, IT and testing teams. Managed milestones and deliverables for successful, on-time, on-budget completion, provided daily and weekly reporting compared to baseline schedule, and conducted post-project lessons learned meetings. Provided feedback to technical team leads, scrum team leads and business leads on the performance of project teams
• Managed and exceeded sales goal, highest productivity, and continued strategy in product sales ultimately bringing in millions of dollars that were key to the organization as a whole
• Managed, monitored and tracked to completion from initiation through execution on IT project teams in development, configuration, and testing activities that ensured readiness for project milestones, deliverables and provided transparency to issues, risks, internal/external dependencies and escalated to overcome obstacles in a timely manner
• Identified and recommend opportunities for improvement to the business owners and addressed business challenges that improved efficiency and reduced redundancy, and ultimately enhanced business results
• Incorporated Anthem Agile / Safe concepts into execution activities as directed by the IT PMO and the Agile Center of Excellence. Trained business and IT members on how to use Agile methodology, JIRA and Confluence for requirements gathering and tracking to completion
- IT Program Manager at Pinpoint Staffing for Anthem
- Project Manager/Systems Specialist at NEXCOM
- Computer Systems Analyst at NEXCOM
- Project Manager/Business Analyst Principal I at Amerigroup
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Education
August 2018 - July 2019 A global company that develops, manufactures and markets elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and related equipment. Global IT Program Manager
• Managed the Power BI project using an agile scrum methodology this was a BI reporting project ◦ Hosted daily scrum calls to manage the program and sprints acting as the scrum master ◦ I hosted the sprint planning sessions with the business and digit transformation team using T-shirt sizing to manage future sprints ◦ Each sprint had a retrospective to help improve future sprints ◦ On this project we improved velocity of the sprints as the digital team and business became more comfortable with the tool
• Managed the integration project, which was an interface between the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system and the JDE ERP system using an agile scrum methodology ◦ On this project I was the project manager working with the scrum master to manage issues using a RAID log to remove blockers during the project ◦ I hired the Microsoft Dynamics 365 team on this project to work with the JDE team members as all other Microsoft Dynamics 365 team members were fully utilized in the core Dynamics project
• Project Governance: ◦ The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM project for Otis is a transformation project taking regional systems for CRM, field support and customer call center to an integrated global system that will allow better communication, allow managers better visibility to the pipe line and customer needs as well as real time reporting. ◦ Manage third software implementor to drive software development project (SDLC) to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM in the Azure cloud ◦ Drove the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives and ensure the traceability of requirements through software development and into production ◦ Ensures consistency and adherence to the client's standards, processes, and policies for all projects ◦ Managed all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management. ◦ Manage the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues. Plan and execute project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information to the senior managers.
- Global IT Program Manager at Otis Elevator
- Global IT Portfolio/Program Manager at Gerber Technology
- Senior Project Manager at John Ryan Company Inc
- Senior Program Manager at BMC Software Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Technical Management
- Associates of Science - Electrical Engineering
Senior Technical Program Manager for the Department of Healthcare Finance PMO-CIO office. Facilitate support for the management and operations of CIO Projects and Programs for Medicaid, immigrant children, State Child Health insurance program and Medical Charities. Create processes and procedures for an Agile Systems Development Life Cycle. Oversee a portfolio of over 10+ projects and their strategic guidance, vision strategy and execution. Lead program integration across task areas, groups, and functional/technical teams and delegates administrative, financial coordination. Plan, organize and oversee quality and control risks and monitoring performance across the department. Oversee and manage 8 developers and promote effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple IT groups, with competing priorities. Manage and create project plans to include the Data Warehouse (new and future) and Center for Medicaid Medicare Policies and procedures. Executes standard processes, to include staffing process, performance plans and career growth.
- Senior IT Program Manager at PCN Strategies
- Corporate Trainer at Net Vision Resources
- Project Manager at Smart Solutions, Squires Group
- Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master at First Book
4 months at this Job
- PH.D - Applied Management and Decision Sciences
- Master of Arts in International Affairs - Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages - Foreign Languages/Communications
- Associates Degree - Music
Provided portfolio and project management guidance to treasury, investments, international, and corporate IT on technology-based projects and initiatives. Conducted weekly meetings for updates on project statuses in corporate IT and IT projects impacting corporate portfolio governance, and application list KPIs. Guided corporate IT staff on navigating IT processes.
• Check Printing Project - Partnered with treasury, finance, and vendor, replacing in-house check printing with outsourced check printing. ◦ Ensured business requested deadlines met and aligned with vendor timelines, negotiating agreement for implementation dates, and leveraging resources for testing availability.
• PowerBI - Functioned as project manager, business analyst (BA), and developer for CIO sponsored project with tight timeline and limited budget. ◦ Analyzed over 300 internal and vendor reports, providing recommendations to CIO on approach and key KPIs, delivered as part of project-based timeline and budget. ◦ Developed KPI reports and verified data sources by coordinating with vendor, SharePoint administrator, and key report contacts. ◦ Met timelines and budgets by learning PowerBI and developing reports to assist vendors.
• Efficient Collaboration Operating System (ECOS) - custom salesforce project / program management system. ◦ Managed multi-year project, meeting grant milestones, ensuring future funding for system and managing prioritization of bug and enhancement requests post-implementation. ◦ Redefined training program and schedules, rolling-out new system and coordinating 14 countries and staff availability, including Indonesia, Panama, Haiti, and the Philippines.
- IT Program Manager at AMERICAN RED CROSS
- Director, IT Program Management at American Red Cross
- Requirements Manager, Mission, Chapter & Corporate at American Red Cross
- Analyst - Business / Requirements / Systems at AMERICAN RED CROSS
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - (BA), History with minor in Political Science
Currently working as a Senior Technology Program Manager for the client Citibank. Overseeing and managing delivery of various programs to build IT solutions for Payment processing product for the LOB - Treasury and Trade Solutions.
- IT Program Manager at Citi
- IT Delivery Manager at Citi
- Project Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Tehnology Project Manager at Bank of America
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science and Engineering
• 07/2018 to PRESENT A trusted provider of mission critical Intelligence and Information Technology solutions to support DoD's defense posture and augmenting Warfighters' needs. IT Program Manager - Legacy Information System Sustainment (LISS) - Randolph AFB HQ AETC Develops, plans, and integrates campus IT and Cyber systems. Performs mission review with customers for architectural integration and impact on IT infrastructure. Implements IT system projects. Maintains documents on implementing IT systems. Verifies availability of project funding. Manages IT System contracts. Administratively manages IT system contracts. Manages the development of statements of work and performance work statements.
- IT Program Manager - Legacy Information System Sustainment at MSI Mission Systems, Texas, CONUS
- IT Director, Plans and Programs - 51 Comm Squadron at US DOD, Guam / Korea, OCONUS
- IT Program Manager - Long Range Planning at LOCKHEED MARTIN, Kuwait, OCONUS
- IT Project Manager - Country Wide at TRIBALCO LLC, Korea / Afghanistan, Out of State
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Project Management Professional