IT Program Manager with 25 years of experience delivering large scale, complex solutions for fortune 500 companies.
IT Program Manager with 25 years of experience delivering large scale, complex solutions for fortune 500 companies.
- IT Program Manager at TEKSystems
- Program Manager at TEKSystems
- Senior IT Project Manager at TEKSystems
- Senior IT Project Manager - TIAA at TEKSystems
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Information Systems Management
- B.S. - Communications/Media Advertising
IT Program Manager, HPE NextGen IT (NGIT) program Currently co-managing the IB Next scope of work within the broader company-wide NGIT initiative to simplify HPE's business and improve processes, capabilities, and master data to fundamentally change HPE's face to its customers and partners and make its employees more productive. IT Program Manager, HPE Outsourced 3PL Warehouse Management System Currently co-managing with DHL and HPE the program to outsource HPE's warehouse management system (WMS) onto a standard B2B platform to improve workflow management and operational efficiency, reduce inventory turnaround time, and achieve a globally consistent supply chain. IT Program Manager, HPE Pointnext IB Next Enhancement project Managed a project with approximately $858M business benefit to improve the planning and processing of contract renewals and enhance business-critical sales reporting. Delivered the project ahead of schedule, within budget, and within scope. IT Program Manager, HPE Pointnext IB Next program Co-managed installed base (IB) program to more efficiently and accurately store and manage customer information and sales opportunities for HPE products and services at customer sites. Worked closely with internal and external (Accenture) program managers and IT teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. IT Program Manager, HPE software unit spin-merge with Micro Focus Co-managed the spin-merge program for HPE's Supply Chain assets, ensuring that project teams met critical milestones from design and development to system integration testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and cutover.
• Leading an IT team of 15 developers and a project manager to meet program requirements with respect to the migration to SAP S/4 HANA, consolidated master data system (MDM), adoption of the SAP Hybris CPQ pricing and quoting system, an enterprise analytics and reporting data system (EAP), and system integration.
• Working closely with internal and external (DHL, HPE) program managers and IT teams to implement a seamless interface between HPE's SAP system and DHL's order management and warehouse management systems to drive quality and efficiency across the supply chain.
• Led 5 cross-functional IT teams across 9 applications to deliver improved data quality in the IB Next central repository and data availability in the EGIG Vertica reporting environment.
• Program designed to increase sales, revenue, eligible base, conversion and renewals within HPE's installed base.
• Projects improved the quality of the installed base data, established enterprise-grade data repository with analytics capabilities, and provided user interface with customer and contract information and sales opportunities for sales reps.
• Worked closely with another program manager and project managers of 15 Supply Chain applications to ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables.
• Took over the Release Manager role for the Supply Chain program. Coordinated with the PM's to ensure successful moves to production and smooth cutover.
IT Program Manager, HPE NextGen IT (NGIT) program
Currently co-managing the IB Next scope of work within the broader company-wide NGIT initiative to simplify HPE's business and improve processes, capabilities, and master data to fundamentally change HPE's face to its customers and partners and make its employees more productive.
IT Program Manager, HPE Outsourced 3PL Warehouse Management System
Currently co-managing with DHL and HPE the program to outsource HPE's warehouse management system (WMS) onto a standard B2B platform to improve workflow management and operational efficiency, reduce inventory turnaround time, and achieve a globally consistent supply chain.
IT Program Manager, HPE Pointnext IB Next Enhancement project
Managed a project with approximately $858M business benefit to improve the planning and processing of contract renewals and enhance business-critical sales reporting. Delivered the project ahead of schedule, within budget, and within scope.
IT Program Manager, HPE Pointnext IB Next program
Co-managed installed base (IB) program to more efficiently and accurately store and manage customer information and sales opportunities for HPE products and services at customer sites. Worked closely with internal and external (Accenture) program managers and IT teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
IT Program Manager, HPE software unit spin-merge with Micro Focus
Co-managed the spin-merge program for HPE's Supply Chain assets, ensuring that project teams met critical milestones from design and development to system integration testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and cutover.
- IT Program Manager at DXC Technology
- IT Program Manager/Technical Lead at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- IT Project Manager/Technical Lead at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
- MBA - Finance and Marketing
- BA - Economics
7500 Security Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21201
June 2014 - January 2019 As an IT Program Manager, I coordinate and implement provisions of the Affordable Care Act related to private health insurance including providing oversight for the Issuer-based data exchanges that populate HTTP://www.finder.healthcare.gov. To facilitate this charge, I coordinate development, testing, and implementation efforts with 7 internal teams, contractors, and 33 federal agencies that have specific interests in CMS-Health Insurance Oversight System's (HIOS) Big Data. I provide consultation services to those agencies; State Insurance Commissions; State-based Marketplace Exchanges; and academic institutions to create effective and efficient alternative paths that meet their organizational goals. I oversee the formulation of organizational priority objectives and implement plans consistent with the short, intermediate, and long-term interests of Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) in a volatile policy driven healthcare environment. I structured HIOS's Core Functions to seamlessly integrate with CCIIO's organizational goals. My efforts facilitate the definition of business requirements that produce deliverables that impact business owners in high priority areas in the immediate future while leaving flexibility for decision making and prioritization to reflect emerging challenges, contributing to the achievement of CCIIO's strategic objectives. I'm the subject matter expert for portfolio management which encompasses earned value management. I also serve as the Financial Assert Manager responsible for formulating budgetary plans and resource management for CMS/CCIIO's transition from an Exchange Operations Center to Amazon Web Services' cloud-computing platform. It's a $213 Million effort that extends across two years. Accomplishments:
• CCIIO Director's Award
• 2017- Level 5: Achieved Outstanding Results (AO)
• 2016- Level 5: Achieved Outstanding Results (AO)
- IT Program Manager at Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services
- FAC-Contracting Officer Representative Level III at Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services
- at Office of Personnel Management
- Project Manager at Office of Personnel Management
4 years, 7 months at this Job
IT Program manager for the integration, standardization, and optimization of Tyco Corporate and business unit reporting into JCI plc HFM / Essbase applications for actual, plan and forecast data to support JCI plc new external segment consolidated reporting, US GAAP tax reporting and internal management reporting. Program structured as a 3 phase, three-year effort with a budget of 15M and a cross functional resource pool of internal IT, Finance, and external contractor resources IT program manager for legal entity separation workstream of Automotive Business Unit spin off from JCI into a stand-alone company. Scope of IT work covers the establishment and conversion to the new company structure in 6 different ERP systems, across 35 countries, 200 manufacturing plants, and a budget of 50M. Work completed over 8 implementation waves and required close coordination with 13 other core non-IT functions to meet critical legal and tax deadlines. Program received JCI Chairman’s award for excellence
IT Program manager for the integration, standardization, and optimization of Tyco Corporate and business unit reporting into JCI plc HFM / Essbase applications for actual, plan and forecast data to support JCI plc new external segment consolidated reporting, US GAAP tax reporting and internal management reporting. Program structured as a 3 phase, three-year effort with a budget of 15M and a cross functional resource pool of internal IT, Finance, and external contractor resources
IT program manager for legal entity separation workstream of Automotive Business Unit spin off from JCI into a stand-alone company. Scope of IT work covers the establishment and conversion to the new company structure in 6 different ERP systems, across 35 countries, 200 manufacturing plants, and a budget of 50M. Work completed over 8 implementation waves and required close coordination with 13 other core non-IT functions to meet critical legal and tax deadlines. Program received JCI Chairman’s award for excellence
- IT Program Manager - Consultant at Johnson Controls
- Senior IT Project Manager (Consultant) at Northwestern Mutual
- Senior IT Project Manager (Consultant) at Rockwell Automation
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance
- Associate - General Studies
Webmaster & IT Program Manager
National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Department of Education
December 2011 - Present
• Implements and manages both the Educational Assessment and the IES Sample Surveys Major IT Business Case investment portfolios. This entails developing and maintaining project management documentation, developing plans and schedules, estimating resource requirements, defining milestones and deliverables, monitoring tasks and reporting accomplishments, interpreting technical requirements, applying acquisition policy, assessing and costing risk, preparing and tracking budgets, reviewing and updating quality management processes, developing funding requests, writing annual Operational Analysis and Post-Implementation Review reports, generating baseline change requests and reporting EVM and monthly metrics in the Electronic Capital Planning and Investment Control (eCPIC) system. Senior-level FAC P/PM Certified.
• Updates and revises the Institute of Education Sciences' Segment Modernization Plan, which articulates the modernization strategy and approach for IT infrastructure services for the coming 5+ years and serves as the strategy document for IT stakeholders and Portfolio Investment Working Group (PIRWG) decision makers for the Select Phase of the IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) lifecycle.
• Implements and manages NAEP and International IT systems application programming initiatives throughout entire system lifecycle. ◦ Performs requirements analyses to identify operational needs. ◦ Communicates complex technical requirements to non-technical personnel. ◦ Demonstrates an understanding of NAEP and International content subject matter while directing system development, database administration and release of data. ◦ Demonstrates knowledge of policies regulating systems containing Federal Government Data; contributes to and approves the NAEP Data Security Plan. ◦ Ensures deadlines and priorities are met.
• Serves as Information System Owner (ISO) for the externally hosted "NAEP System, " which involves working with contractors to identify and resolve security issues and vulnerabilities, comply with C&A prescribed security performance measures and POA&M implementation.
• Manages the Web/Technology Development, Operations and Maintenance Contract (approximately $15M per year) for NAEP as the Level III COR; provides technical direction related to any recommended scope changes that result in the modification of the contract; recognizes the impact of changes on milestones; and identifies and resolves technical problems and develops alternative solutions. Ensures timely and efficient delivery of work products and services within regulatory and technical standards and Assessment Division timeframes, thereby meeting the requirements of the Department's Strategic Goals.
• Prepares technical project work statements, participates on technical contract proposal evaluation teams, responds to solicitation questions from vendors, prepares questions for proposing vendors and prepares award recommendations.
• Serves as the Assessment Division Webmaster. Responsible for the overall operation of NAEP and International Activities systems, system development and lifecycle planning. Manages approvals, migration requests, workflow processes and access controls.
• Provides technical program management expertise and services to all aspects of NAEP and is responsible for approval of all content and data tools development on NAEP's public and SharePoint extranet websites and Content Management System (CMS).
- Webmaster & IT Program Manager at National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- Program Manager at Kforce Government Solutions (KGS)
- Marketing Manager at Construction Specifications Institute
- Manager, Information and Customer Service at National Association of Convenience Stores
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Web Development and Internet Technologies
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communication
Dearborn, MI- with Global EPMO (Enterprise Program Management Office), Office of the CIO May-2016 - May-2019 Title: Sr. IT Program Manager/Expert (Program Director with the consulting company.) Main Duties: Providing World Class Program Management, Best Practices and Governance. Managed few top IT Programs/Portfolios/Investments from end-to-end spanning multiple functional areas and encompassing both Technology and Business. Managed stakeholders, IT resources, budget, scope, development, integration, status, roadmap, risk & issues, backlogs, ceremonies both in Agile as well as in Waterfall SDLC environment. Worked on Business Value Realization in Demand Management within PDO (Product Driven Organization). Managed Global Management Review where Red/Yellow status of top 40 Cornerstone IT investments are reviewed monthly.
● Product Management - Lean/Scaled Agile (SAFe) / SDM Waterfall - Agile Portfolio Management - Program Framework/Methodology - Portfolio Risk Management - Strategy and Roadmap - Governance and Best Practices - Business Value Realization - Enterprise Governance & Steering - Enterprise Demand & Dependency Management - Tools and Processes (CA Clarity PPM/ CA Agile Central) - Scope Management - Schedule / Milestone / Escalation - People, Processes and Tools.
● Tools Used: CA PPM Clarity, Rally (Agile Central), MS Office, SharePoint, Visio etc.
● Major Projects: EDC - Enterprise Data Center (Part of Data Center of the epic Future initiative), GUDB - Global Unified Database, GPARTS - Global Parts, Cyber Security and IT ERP.
- Sr. IT Program Manager/Expert at FORD Motor Company
- Sr. IT Program Manager/Sr. Product Manager at Comerica Bank
- Sr. IT Program Manager/ Product Manager under ePMO at TD Bank Financial Group @Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Sr. IT Program Manager / PMO / IT Delivery Manager at CVS CareMark - Large Healthcare Client @Detroit
3 years at this Job
- Business & Finance - Management & Business Administration
Program manager for IT infrastructure projects for clients
Program manager for IT infrastructure projects for clients
- Sr. IT Program Manager at Sirius Computer Solutions
- Sr IT Program Manager at Flex, Inc
- IT Service Program Manager / PMO Manager at Unisys Corporation
- Information Technology Director at City of Georgetown, TX
3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Information Science
For one of the Globes largest Accounting and Professional Services firms, servers as the Global Program Manager on a Security Infrastructure Program. This Program built the infrastructure that spanned 158 countries, and 160 firms. Additionally, the Program's mission is to Migrate 218 Active Directory source domains, 280,000 AD users, and 45,000 AD servers to a single domain, utilizing Microsoft Azure and Red forest technologies. Lead 10-18 teams comprised of PM's Engineers, and local countries IT and business stakeholders. Managed budget, scope and schedule program wide.
- IT Program Manager at Quest Software
- Consulting IT Program Manager at Sun Media Company
- Senior Program Manager, PMO Manager at Apollo Group
- Senior Consulting Project Manager at Oracle Consulting
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Information Technology
As a Digital Business transformation - IT program manager collaborated among IT and Business partners and stake
holders to create a set of processes, policies and systems required to build, sell, deliver, provision, bill and support
new digital solutions sold in an "Anything-as-a-service" ("XaaS") model. "XaaS" is the idea of putting together
hardware, software and services in a solution that is sold in a subscription revenue model. As part of program
• Successfully managed interaction and co-ordination between various business stake holders and business partners to define and finalize the scope of the program
• Worked as a liaison between IT and business to monitor and carry out the deliverables with the clear scope, budget and time lines
• Worked with IT development team and monitored development activities to make sure things are on track and getting delivered on time using agile methodologies
• Taken care of tracking and mitigating risks, handling escalations, weekly status reporting to management and C- Level executives.
• Worked through requirement gathering, back log creation, sprint back log creation, sprint execution through SIT/UAT and production deployment
• Laid the foundation by leading the changes to existing set of applications (Sales Force, FPX CPQ, Oracle ERP) to be able to transact digital business activities.
• Enabled 5 key products for digital business out of 22 products as part of this program and work is underway for rest
• Leading and managing all the activities related to JIVE communities to Sales Force Communities migration as part of CX transformation program
- IT Program Manager at Hitachi Vantara
- Senior IT Technical Program/Product Manager (Agile-SCRUM Master) at CISCO SYSTEMS INC
- IT Project Manager at ERP - AR, AP, OM, CPQ
- IT Engineer at
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Software Engineering
- Master of Science - (MS) (Computer Management)
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) (Computer Science)
Digital Channels - Program Delivery (Online Banking, Mobile Smartphone, H.com public site) * Collaborating with Business partners to define Program scope, objectives and goals. Responsible for creating Program Charters to document deliverables, Owners and roles and responsibilities and Project Controls. * Accountable for Management and Delivery of programs within two parallel work streams within the Huntington Digital Technology Group 1. Hybrid efforts that are large and complex deliveries that are part of the quarterly Enterprise releases and 2. Iterative Delivery Model (IDM) - focused on small, quick to market deliveries that follow an Agile delivery lifecycle. * Working with Business stakeholders in Digital Intake and Digital Planning meetings to understand business and technology strategies and roadmap for the digital business and technology group. * Overseeing and Managing overall program schedules and budget needs and tracking any variances and planning mitigation paths. * Responsible for negotiating technology resources for large initiatives with several cross impacts and understanding where there are constraints. Working directly with Application Managers within digital and other cross functional teams to prioritize resource assignments in their book of work based on business priority to resolve resource conflicts. * Managing Vendor engagement and interactions on digital projects, working with the Business program office to make sure SOWs; Change Orders etc. are being signed in time for a successful delivery of the project. Making sure that the Technology team has been engaged for reviews of any SOWs, MSAs or any technical specs from the vendor before the project is kicked off. * Identify and manage key risks, issues and overall compliance processes. Work closely with the Legal, Compliance and Risk groups through program execution specifically with UI heavy projects. Participating and holding Tollgates per IT PMO process to meet all required steps to exit and enter phases. * Responsible for reviewing documentation and approvals for deliverables within each phase from start of the project until project closure as part of the Quality Management process laid out by the IT PMO, that aligns with the SOX compliance and audit needs. * Working closely with Enterprise Release Management group to coordinate quarterly and off cycle release and deliver projects smoothly across the organization. Manage release implementation plans and updates and post implementation activities. Complete audit checks on deliverables and Project closure tasks. Communication and Reporting: * Representing Digital IT group in the Enterprise Portfolio meetings to discuss opportunities, pilot new processes and practices for successful delivery of projects, Resource concerns and overall Project Management execution issues and management. * Create and present Executive Status Reports, Steering Committee Decks and Portfolio Reports to Executive Leadership Team - such as the Segment CIO of Digital Technology and other groups, Digital Business Head, Enterprise CIO and COO. * Host the weekly Digital Portfolio Review meetings and the reporting on Enterprise Red/Yellow Portfolio meeting hosted by the CIO, to communicate overall project health, issues and risks and a clear action plan for the Path to Green. IT Resource Management - Responsible for directly managing a team of Senior IT Project Managers within Digital Technology Group, along with medium level PMs and coordinators across the retail banking portfolio. * Heavily engaged in the process of Screening, Interviewing and Hiring Project Manager resources at all levels within the Digital Group and at times, other teams within the enterprise. * Responsible for creating an effective and efficient team of PMs, who understand the project delivery processes and lifecycle adequately for a successful project execution and delivery of programs and projects. * Responsible for training and onboarding new PMs within the Digital space and familiarizing them with the Huntington project lifecycle. * Created several standard documentation and templates to align with the Digital Technology Program Delivery process and aligning with overall PMO guidelines * Creating several templates and documentation for a smooth onboarding of new resources within Responsible for career development for team members and serving as a mentor, support and advisor to the project manager resources. * Acting as a first point of escalation between the Technology teams and the Business/Senior Leadership in case of any issues pertaining to stakeholder management, resource constraints, Budget discussions or any other concerns. Continuous Improvement/Process Reengineering: * Successfully created and implemented a process for Digital Iterative/Agile delivery model in collaboration with the IT PMO and Release/Change Management teams. * Created an engagement model for Enterprise Services (Middleware team) to structure their intake of efforts and aligning their deliveries within the project delivery lifecycle. * Working with the IT PMO to identify nuances and modifications within the Digital group in comparison to the overall enterprise SDLC processes and guidelines for Waterfall and Hybrid project delivery. Documenting these differences and negotiating with the IT PMO a process that is tailored specifically for Application Lifecycle Management for Digital programs and projects. * Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities within the defined project delivery methods and aligning them with core PMI laid processes and new enhancements. Working with EPMO to present best practices within the digital project management space and other application teams.
- IT Program Manager at Huntington National Bank
- Senior Consultant - Project Manager at Logic Soft INC
- Business Systems Analyst -Lead - OFSAA at AurionPro Solutions, Sunlife Mutual Funds
5 years, 9 months at this Job