Fort Worth, TX
Created numerous ordinary to complex queries involving multi-table Joins, union, subqueries, and views along with stored producers for the diverse business requirement. Created SSRS reports; designed and implemented SSIS packages. Provided competitive team guidance to deliver successful business solutions. Resolved troubleshooting to ensure proper organization functionality.
Senior IT Programmer Analyst | BuySpeed Administrator and Trainer (2008 to 2016)
• Supervised specialized computer systems; regulated midrange, mainframe and personal computer interfacing as well as arranged distribution and interaction of software. Project Team 5 - 10 team members
• Delivered schedules to improve information systems, in addition to implementing measures to assure objectives.
• Established multiple intricate programs for client use; analyzed data, contributed to systems' maintenance and modification while complying with business requirements.
• Analyzed information processing specifications and systems, interpreting such requirements to determine logical, economical, and effective alternatives.
• Prepared technical reports for information systems division, created systems papers for staff and clients; kept on going records of designed or modified programs.
• Proficiently built liaisons between departments, aiding staff with numerous information systems components. Played a key role in the development of training the departments, including the Information Technology staff on a variety of IT Software platforms.
- Senior IT Programmer Analyst at City of Fort Worth
- Quality Assurance Coordinator at City of Fort Worth
- City of Fort Worth Mainframe System Programmer Analyst II at
- City of Arlington Mainframe Programmer Analyst at
8 years at this Job
- Master of arts - global leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Computer Science
• Develop, in-house, custom applications that are utilized in production to automate, optimize, and increase efficiency for the company.
• Maintain the company's extensive database and generate user-requested reports to analyze specific datasets.
• Work within a ticket system to assist users using the applications developed by the IT team as well as fielding their requests for more applications/reports.
- IT Programmer at MORryde
- Web Programming Intern at Trine University
- IT Technician at Trine University
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics - Informatics
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Updating and maintaining the integrity of data in the Remedy system.
• Providing excellent Customer Service by working with customers in various agencies to improve their processes and workflows, as well as troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Creating and maintaining departmental process and procedure documentation.
• Server and software maintenance during RFC windows
• SUITE IT PM Certified.
- IT Programmer Analyst 12 at state of Michigan
- Production Services Analyst at MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Data Center Lead Operator at DOW CORNING CORPORATION
- at DOW CORNING CORPORATION
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems/Networking
- IT Programmer at P1FCU
- Director of IT Applications at Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise
- MIS Director at Nez Perce Tribal Enterprises
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science Degree - Information Technology
Planned and executed iterations/sprints and program increments (PI) on an Agile Release
• Automated test scripts for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application using Nuance Application Studio (NAS) and Empirix Hammer tool
• Collaborated with Product Owner and End-Users to gather requirements
• Recorded user stories in Jira
• Wrote, maintained, and executed unit test cases in NAS and Expirix that minimized UAT bugs
• Managed QA Team
• Facilitated defect triage meetings and fixed bugs identified during functional / non- functional testing.
• Performed speech quality analysis and speech path verification.
• Analyzed of voice quality and voice recognition functionality of IVR Systems.
• Performed root cause analysis and problem solving workshops to improve software delivery and system performance metrics
• Released to production every three months FINANCIAL ANALYST - NEXTERA ENERGY
• Performed vendor management functions in SAP such as shopping cart creation and purchase order releases for vendors such as Cognizant, Infosys, Presidio
• Tracked and forecasted projected IT expenditures to ensure delivery of software at or under a $3 Million budget
• Input monthly and yearly forecasts into SAP BPC IO Input WV1
• Performed analyses of revenues and historical IT expenditures to create annual business cases
• Consistently met the threshold of a <5% monthly variance for Voice ART projects.
• Updated SAP software in Timesheets, and IO Input Modules on a monthly basis.
• Approved invoices through various form such as e-receiving, manual, and Work Cycles
- IT PROGRAMMER ANALYST at NEXTERA ENERGY
- CATERING COORDINATOR at JOANNA'S MARKETPLACE
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at SYDELL INDIAN CREEK, LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- AA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Project Title: JIRA_SAP Module Project Objective: Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project
management. Using JIRA's backend data to create analysis module which helps scrum masters, managers, directors etc to visualize
& monitor daily team work, effort & budget calculation for projects and teams.This module is used to create various reports for project & Team management. Database: SQL Server 2017
Tools: MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSMS), JIRA, Confluence, PowerBI, Bitbucket Responsibility
● Worked with business users, scrum masters & managers to get requirements.
● Followed Kanban board agile project management tool & agile methodology to create JIRA_SAP cube.
● Worked with JIRA Rest API & ODBC driver to get data from JIRA database to SSIS for integration with various SAP files.
● Extracted various information from JIRA Database like Issues Details, Sprints Details, Boards & Versions information, etc by using JIRA Rest API and performed transformation on these data when needed.
● Designed custom Dimensions and Facts Tables to extend data module like Sprints, Sprint Issues, Initiatives, Epics, etc.
● Using SSAS created analysis module which gives different information for daily scrum teams, their issues, etc.
● Generated DAX formulas to create different measures in SSAS & Power BI.
● Created and managed schema objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes and referential integrity depending on the requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
● Developed and maintained SQL Agent Job which refresh and load data on a daily basis.
● Experience in Power BI to demonstrate different visualization. Created several Power BI dashboards and reports like Team Overview, IT Initiatives, etc for managers & directors.
● Provided on-call support to production system to resolve any issues.
● Documented the technical architecture of the data structure, including the physical components, their functionality, source data and ability to integrate with existing system architecture.
● Performed QA operation when needed.
● Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes for existing and new Power BI reports & dashboards. Project Title: Phoenix application (Credit and Risk module ) Project Objective: To create module for all credit users and trader to do daily basis information and data entry for various enterprise, portfolio, counterparty, deals, collateral, contracts, credit support agreement etc. and maintenance of all processes.Make automated workflow process for credit and risk business user. Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2012 Tools: SQL Server 2012, Toad, PowerBI, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket Responsibility
● Used agile methodology and scrum to develop a minimum viable product for end users.
● Gathered and documented business requirements for analytical reports. Participated in data mapping sessions and requirements meeting to understand business needs.
● Used JIRA for creating tickets to work on, maintain scrum & kanban boards, sprint planning, etc.Used confluence to share the knowledge & stored project related information.
● Created SQL scripts, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures according to the requirements of the project.
● Created and maintained different cubes like Credit margin cube, Forward Credit cube and Credit Valuation cube using SSAS.
● Developed various perspectives based on requirements for different visualisation.
● Designed and implemented SSRS reports with multi-parameter, chart, drill-down, drill-through, sub-report and interactive sorting capability for Credit Analysts, Traders, etc.
● Performed manual testing of phoenix credit module application and its related reports.
● Generate useful and interactive dashboard for credit user for daily basis collateral mappings and exposure details using Power BI.
● Migrated existing self service and ad hoc reports to Power BI.
● Provided on-call support to production system to resolve any issues.
● Worked on knowledge transfer and documentation of various jobs developed and deployed into production.
● Involved in migration process of on-prem applications to AWS VPC applications by testing all credit related reports.
- IT Programmer Analyst at Nextera Energy Resources, FL
- Associate Software Developer at Parana Electrotech Pvt Ltd
- Teaching Instructor at M.S University-BCA Department
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Commissioned by 20 different clients to troubleshoot personal computers and home devices
• Consulted clients on applications and fruition of these App ideas
- IT/Programmer at Self-Employed
- Teaching Mentor at MakeSchool Academy
- Organizer at Beverly Hills High School Hackathon
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Developing new pages and applications for the cals.ufl.edu
• Developing applications for inner use of department
• Developing data reports for the administration of College of Agriculture.
- IT Programmer at College of Agriculture, UF
- Applications Engineer at Oracle India Pvt. Ltd
- Associate Applications Developer at Oracle India Pvt. Ltd
- at easeforgeeks.com
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Designed and implemented a Quote System to standardize and centralize the commercialization process across 43 plant
● Developed a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) system using a normalized SQL backend with flexibility at add additional metrics without modifying code.
● Designed a standardized Performance Board to track performance on every production line at all HFS facilities.
● Designed and implemented a custom C# and SQL solution to communicate between physical hardware and SAP's API.
● Utilized SSIS to create automated database backups and restores to development environments.
● Developed standardized reporting structure utilizing SSRS.
● SharePoint Administration o Redesigned applying permissions to utilize Active Directory o Developed numerous mini-applications using Nintex Forms, interacting with SQL Server for data storage o Created customized workflows for various process, allowing users to modify workflow paths on the fly.
- IT Programmer at Hearthside Food Solutions
- Applications Systems Engineer, Associate Director at Galliard Capital Management
- Systems Consultant at Wells Fargo Securities Lending
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
- - Mergers and Acquisitions
• Met with potential and actual clients to identify custom application requirements.
• Provided and scheduled server maintenance.
• Performed unit testing on all applications developed.
• Provided documentation for all applications developed.
• Rewrote and revised existing applications.
• Provided technical assistance to users who submit help tickets for specific application issues.
• Work with internal programming, development, database and software validation teams to code software applications that adhere to user system requirements and design specifications.
• Designs, develops and supports complex software systems to support the administrative function of the University
• Provide Customer Service to all IT Customers
- IT Programmer Analyst at The University of Alabama
- IT Quality Engineer at Golden Dragon USA
- IT Technician at The University of Alabama/WVUA
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- High School Diploma