➢ Tracking Management Technology: PHP and MYSQL PROJECT DESCRIPTION The project was designed to track the request of visa application within the organization and final delivery to the customer. It involved taking request from the customer from various centers of the office locations. Designing of Control Panel to access the employee's login details. Creation of unique ID to each visa application to track it at any given point of time. Generating Receipt to the customer and keeping track of the income generated on a particular day.
• SMS tracking provided to customer to track their application process.
• PDF generated with QR Code to track the documents using scanner.
• Report Generation in Excel file format.
• Automatic SMS sent to customer for collection of their Visa in the branch.
➢ HR Management Technology: PHP and MySQL. PROJECT DESCRIPTION This project aimed to provide HR team to keep track of the employee records and other details in the company.
• Attendance management
• Tracking time taken to complete the work by an employee
• Holiday Date generation for a year based on the type of employee and number of works completed.
• Employee login to access his details
• Salary slips generation.
➢ Meet and Greet Website. PROJECT DESCRIPTION This website aimed to provide meet and greet service at the airport. Customer could fill online form and request a service and make the payment online.
• Multipage form with validation
• PayPal payment page.
• Control panel to access the requests
• Receipt Generated when payment is made successfully.
➢ Receipt and Payment Technology: PHP and MYSQL. PROJECT DESCRIPTION This was developed to track the company expenditure on miscellaneous categories.
• Receipt Generated.
• Control panel and report generation.
➢ Implementation of IVRFT Scheme in CGI Jeddah Client: National Informatics Centre (N.I.C), New Delhi. Technology: MySQL PROJECT DESCRIPTION This project involved joint coordination with NIC team for implementation of IVRFT Scheme in CGI Jeddah.
• Understanding and Working of existing structure.
• Updating of table structure
• Generation of multiple text file in the required format.
➢ Updating an existing WordPress site Technology: WordPress, PHP, MySQL, vue.js PROJECT DESCRIPTION Existing Online Booking form generated payment receipt in PDF format, Updated it to send receipt in email upon successful payment.
- IT Programmer at ALFIFA SERVICES
- Software Engineer at Inventest Pvt Ltd
- Software Engineer at Maintec Technologies Pvt Ltd
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
- C.B.S.E - Computer Science
11/2017 to Present State of Louisiana – Department of Administration Baton Rouge, LA IT APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER II
• Tests, modifies, and creates documentation for new or existing business applications and information systems including database management systems
• Executes functional, system, and performance testing activities, analyze, and report test results and drive solutions.
• Maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively
• Resolve software application problems in compliance with established IT standards, policies, and authorized application approaches.
• Present information to individuals and groups to resolve problems and/or mentor in new application software products
• Work collaboratively with a large variety of different teams and participate in daily meetings
• Participate as an active member in embedded Agile and Waterfall methodologies to enable cross training and keeping skills current
11/2017 to Present State of Louisiana – Department of Administration Baton Rouge, LA
IT APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER II
- IT Programmer 2 at Office of Technology
- Agricultural Specialist I at Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry
- Sales Agent at Next Generation
- Warehouse Worker at Ultimate Medical Equipment
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Provide Database programming support for health data reporting and analysis using MS Access, Crystal Reports, and Excel spread sheets.
➢ Worked with ETL to create source to target mappings.
➢ Worked with DBA to create the physical model and tables.
➢ Reviewed and implemented the naming standards for the entities, attributes, alternate keys, and primary keys for the logical model.
➢ Worked on rationalizing the requirements across multiple product lines.
➢ Reviewed the logical model with application developers, ETL Team, DBAs and testing team to provide information about the data model and business requirements. Environment: Window XP client server, SQL server, Oracle, MS Access, Crystal Reports
- IT Programmer at Care 1st Health Plan of Arizona
- IT Support Specialist at
- Health Data Analyst at PacifiCare Health Systems
- Procurement Engineer at Sargent & Lundy Engineers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Full Time Remedy Administrator: Duties include but are not limited to:
• Updating and maintaining the integrity of data in the Remedy system.
• Providing excellent Customer Service by working with customers in various agencies to improve their processes and workflows, as well as troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Creating and maintaining departmental process and procedure documentation.
• Server and software maintenance during RFC windows
• SUITE IT PM Certified.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- IT Programmer Analyst 12 at state of Michigan
- Production Services Analyst at MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Data Center Lead Operator at DOW CORNING CORPORATION
- at DOW CORNING CORPORATION
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems/Networking
Last few years at NAEC, I mostly worked on reports using crystal reports and access. I can set up databases and data mining searcheing for answers tp questions in the available data. Use of word and excel. Retired after accident in February 2015. I am handicapped with amputated right leg above knee. I would need to work in a wheelchair most of the time, but I can use walker.
Last few years at NAEC, I mostly worked on reports using crystal reports and access. I can set up databases and data mining searcheing for answers tp questions in the available data. Use of word and excel.
Retired after accident in February 2015. I am handicapped with amputated right leg above knee. I would need to work in a wheelchair most of the time, but I can use walker.
- IT Programmer at North Arkansas Electric Cooperative,inc.
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
service 2014 to Present The Department of Human Resources serves families and Individuals who, due to financial hardship, disabilities, age, chronic disease, or any other cause, need help in obtaining the basic necessities of shelter and food. Children in particular are the concern of day care, foster care, adoption, and protective services that also extend to vulnerable adults. The Department directs the State programs for homeless persons, refugees, migrate workers, victims of crime, and women who are displaced, battered, or assaulted. It also administers federally funded programs, such as Family Investment, Supplement Nutrition Assistance Food Stamps), and Medical Assistance (Medicaid). IT Programmer Analyst II/Software Application Tester As Analyst/Tester Currently RQM/RTC Application a. Create Project description based on requirements also assist BO/PO in developing requirements b. Create Test Plans c. Create test script's d. Execute test script's e. Log in Defects into RTC Agile Concept WORKS Application - The WORKS system was developed and programmed by Department of Human Resources (DHR) staff in conjunction with Local Departments of Social Services (LDSS). The system helps LDSS offices document information on the activities and achievements of their Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) customers and others who participated in employment preparation - that is, "work" - programs. These work programs encompass a wide variety of strategies aimed at increasing the chances that participants will find and keep a job and eventually become economically self-sufficient. Follow up on work orders test new functionality In UAT. Login any Defects Retest defects before migrating to Production Maintain LCD Application (Labor Cost Distribution) Application Keep track of Employees & Contractors Hours on Projects worked on. a. Enter in Tasks and Tests using RQM/RTC Application b. Write Scripts for the Requirements c. Execute Scripts to test functionality within WORK Application d. Enter in defects a result of the Testing e. Retest Defect after Code Push to ST(System Test environment) & Retest Defect after Code Push to UAT(User System Test environment) Agile Concept MLSP(Maryland Legal Services Program) Application being Developed for legal representation in the Circuit Courts to children and indigent adults when the local department of social services or the Office of Aging is a party to a case. This program provides quality, cost effective legal representation in court proceedings for Children involved in child in Need of Assistance (CINA) and Termination of Parental Rights (TPR) cases. The goal by increasing the level of attorney and client interaction. The Program's objective is to serve all eligible clients. In FY 2015, over 7,759 clients were provided with legal representation through the Maryland Legal Services Program (MLSP). The Maryland Legal Services Program (MLSP) electronic invoicing system was created to automate the process of invoice submission by legal service providers. The system allows legal service providers to Submit invoices to the State for payment 24 hours per day, seven days a week. There is a two-step process for creating an invoice to submit for payment. First, a case must be created either by entering individual case details or performing a file upload process to import a case or cases into the MLSP System. Once a case has been created in the system and documentation is attached an invoice can be created and submitted to MLSP for payment. Work performed for Clients under Programs by the State. Perform testing on the MLSP Project from conception (System Test environment) to implementation (Production Environment) This Application is being developed using d in Agile Methodology a. Analysis of the User Stories in the PI Meeting submitted by BO/PO(Business Owner/Product Owner b. PI Planning sessions c. Scrum meeting d. Presented Demo of finished Sprint after every two weeks and Retrospective e. Presented Demo of MLSP Application Pre Production to Duty Secretary of Maryland and other high Level Executive Staff. f. Update documentation for Firm Help Guide & MLSP Help Guide for the MLSP Application g. Perform Regression Testing of MLSP Application on PC & Apple MAC Version One Application used with Agile a. Create test Plans b. Enter in Tasks and Tests based on User Stories c. Write Scripts for the User Stories d. Execute Scripts to test functionality within MLSP Application e. Enter in Defect(issues) as a result of the Testing f. Retest Defect(Issues) after Code Push to ST(System Test environment) g. Retest Defect(issues) after Code Push UAT(User System Test environment) h. Train MLSP Clerk Staff on the MLSP Application i. Train Law Firms on the MLSP Application
- IT Programmer Analyst II/Software Application Tester at The State of Maryland
- Programmer/Analyst at International Organization of MASTER, MATES & PILOTS
- Frederick, MD. Invitrogen at INVITROGEN CORPORATION
- Programmer/Analyst at LIFE TECHNOLOGIES
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- A.S. - Data Processing and Computer Programming
- BSBA - Management Information Systems and Human Resources
Lead the implementation of a product configurator and ERP integrator custom software Support business intelligence and reporting needs (Crystal Reports, Excel) Maintain the existing Pervasive SQL ERP system
Lead the implementation of a product configurator and ERP integrator custom software
Support business intelligence and reporting needs (Crystal Reports, Excel)
Maintain the existing Pervasive SQL ERP system
- IT Programmer at Luminii, LLC
- Systems Administrator and Database Administrator at Hi-Tech Manufacturing/GCM Chicago
- Database Administrator at Lightology, LLC / Pure-Edge Lighting, LLC
- VDP Programmer at TVP Color Graphics
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics and Computer Science
Provides technical analysis, support and administration activities associated with HP Service Manager and other related or integrated systems, i.e. Connect-It and Asset Manager
• Responsible for technical consultation, enhancement review and reporting of HP Service Manager data in accordance with department policies, procedures and standards
• Develops custom solutions using HP Service Manager utilities such as links, forms designer, format controls, display options and macros
- IT PROGRAMMER/ANALYST at Foxwoods Resort and Casino
- FIELD SERVICES LEAD TECHNICIAN at Foxwoods Resort and Casino
- FIELD SERVICES SENIOR TECHNICIAN and TECHNICIAN at Foxwoods Resort and Casino
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Applied Computer Science
Clinical/Revenue Implementation Specialist - My primary role is to modify, test and implement 3rd party software. Create business automations for routine tasks. Assist the business units in defining the future information system software needs and hardware requirements then work with IT department to deliver said goods on time. Additional jobs include: All Scripts Star SQL Writer for Revenue Support, Cerner CCL, DA2 and Boxi Report writer / administrator. Discern Administrator / Boxi CMC for Security. Olympus review for system stability issues Stand rotating tier 2 on call for major issues.
- IT Programmer / Analyst at Central Florida Health
- Programmer Analyst 1 at Maritz ARG
- Programmer at CBSI
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Computer Information Systems degree - computer programming
- IT Programmer Analyst at Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Concrete Pump Operator at East Coast Concrete Pumping
- Principal Consultant at Logic Technology Inc
- IT Technical Project Coordinator at Logic Technology Inc
5 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Information Technology-Computer Network Systems