11/2017 to Present State of Louisiana – Department of Administration Baton Rouge, LA
IT APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER II
• Tests, modifies, and creates documentation for new or existing business applications and information systems including database management systems
• Executes functional, system, and performance testing activities, analyze, and report test results and drive solutions.
• Maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively
• Resolve software application problems in compliance with established IT standards, policies, and authorized application approaches.
• Present information to individuals and groups to resolve problems and/or mentor in new application software products
• Work collaboratively with a large variety of different teams and participate in daily meetings
• Participate as an active member in embedded Agile and Waterfall methodologies to enable cross training and keeping skills current
- IT Programmer 2 at Office of Technology
- Agricultural Specialist I at Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry
- Sales Agent at Next Generation
- Warehouse Worker at Ultimate Medical Equipment
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
• Full-Stack Development on internal applications for Autumn Harp Inc.
- IT Programmer at Autumn Harp Inc
- Teacher at Rutland Area Catholic Schools
- Financial Systems Analyst Co-Op at Vestmark
- Teacher Assistant and Private Tutor at RRMC
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Mathematics
- Bachelor's - Applied Mathematics
- High school or equivalent - General
• Creating and updating reports and search queries for user and managers using SQL and implement to Avionte system.
• Created data web reports for KPI metric implementation on PowerBI.
• Updating and maintaining employee applicant website using some C#, MVC and AngularJS.
• Respond and assist on helpdesk user tickets from functionality issues to report management and accessibility.
• Participate in bi-weekly team and department meetings to update on project progression, upcoming task and company wide updates.
- IT Programmer at QPS Employment Group
- C# .NET Apprenticeship at The Software Guild
- Technical Support at Decopac, Inc
- Customer Service Representative, Warehouse at AirRestore, Inc
1 year at this Job
Analyzed existing IT system for coding updates; wrote functional specification for updates.
- IT Programmer Analyst at State Street
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theater Arts
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling Psychology
Design and maintain multiple GUI applications that increase efficiency by 33% by giving the users more
user-friendly access to our data and developing algorithms that automate several complicated procedures.
• Design the most efficient data linking structure during the development stage of the application
• Manage Access and SQL Server database to maintain data integrity and performance during migration
• Provide adhoc data analysis using SQL functions and VB user-defined functions.
• Design report models that includes necessary information in user-friendly outlook using Crystal Reports.
- IT Programmer at
- Catering Analyst at UCLA Catering
- at Affiliation
- Workflow Analyst at via H-10 Capital
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - Data Analytics Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Work as a systems administrator for a global enterprise resource planning group, effectively monitoring Oracle system maintenance and upgrades
• Have experience running weekly instance maintenance checks and post clone instance checks utilizing SQL queries in a Toad for Oracle application to ensure optimal system performance and conformity
• Run analytical support and investigative inquiries for internal and external report audit teams analyzing Oracle end user responsibilities and account permissions
• Monitored multiple IT notification alert flows from various production and test environments, along with providing prompt communication to developers and analysts after alert error investigations were completed
• Served as a system administrator for Intelligrated's Online Parts Procurement platform, and worked directly with external customers (i.e. Staples, Under Armour, CVS) to get E-Procurement accounts created and tested in Coupa and/or SAP Ariba environments
• Continued administration of Intelligrated's Oracle LMS platform (iLearn) for 4000 associates
• Successfully completed training and examinations under internal standards to administer Honeywell's customized SAP SuccessFactor Learning Hub LMS platform
• Oversaw and executed completion of e-learning content migration from Intelligrated's iLearn platform to Honeywell's Learning Hub, which allowed Intelligrated to decommission its Oracle Content server and reduced Oracle user licensing costs by an annual total of $28K
• Managed an Intelligrated Oracle Access Helpdesk ticketing system supporting 4000 employees based in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, China and India
• Currently provide day to day end user customer support in Honeywell's ServiceNow Helpdesk ticketing platform for Oracle related issues and requests
- IT Programmer Analyst at Honeywell Intelligrated
- Learning Management Systems Specialist at Intelligrated
- Learning and Development Specialist at Honeywell Intelligrated
- HR Project Specialist at Honeywell Intelligrated
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - onboarding and leadership
- B.S - Management and Organizations
Transitioned to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Have 5 years experience coding reports and CodeUnits in NAV,
- IT Programmer at Troyer Foods, Inc
- IT Programmer at Troyer Foods INC
- ORACLE DBA at Goshen Rubber Compay
- Lead Programmer at Goshen Rubber Company
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Created and maintained client-server application built in ASP.NET framework following MVC pattern and used SQL Entity Framework Database First approach
• Integrating Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Log stash, and Kibana) with MS SQL database leveraging river plugin to device advanced search of courses offered, resulting in increase of search relevance and enrollment by more than 40%
• Updated Admin dashboard by completely automating process of including term courses in program enrollment form avoiding manual data entry and reducing manual effort by 90%
• Test software prior to production releases. Prepare technical and end-user documentation
- IT Programmer at California State University
- Application Development Analyst at Accenture Solution Pvt Ltd
- QA Analyst at Accenture Solution Pvt Ltd
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
• Configured and maintained NIST required security for all CAM systems.
• Upgraded and maintained all CentOS Linux operation system to support latest software and security requirements.
• Troubleshooted PCB manufacturing machinery errors.
• Implemented and managed LDAP database to authenticate all CAM users.
- IT Programmer / Analyst at TTM Technologies
- Software Developer at HEC Global
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical & Computer Engineering