Help design, develop, and release an online policy and quote system for an agricultural insurance company (CGB)
• Implemented C#-based testing features to use on final product.
• Analyzed and designed relational databases using SQL Server Management Studio.
• Well versed in SOLID design principles, Pair Programming, and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Collaborated with customers to create requirements and develop a product from concept to final delivery.
- IT Programmer at CGB Diversified Services Inc
- Intern at CBS Denver
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Planned and executed iterations/sprints and program increments (PI) on an Agile Release
• Automated test scripts for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application using Nuance Application Studio (NAS) and Empirix Hammer tool
• Collaborated with Product Owner and End-Users to gather requirements
• Recorded user stories in Jira
• Wrote, maintained, and executed unit test cases in NAS and Expirix that minimized UAT bugs
• Managed QA Team
• Facilitated defect triage meetings and fixed bugs identified during functional / non- functional testing.
• Performed speech quality analysis and speech path verification.
• Analyzed of voice quality and voice recognition functionality of IVR Systems.
• Performed root cause analysis and problem solving workshops to improve software delivery and system performance metrics
• Released to production every three months FINANCIAL ANALYST - NEXTERA ENERGY
• Performed vendor management functions in SAP such as shopping cart creation and purchase order releases for vendors such as Cognizant, Infosys, Presidio
• Tracked and forecasted projected IT expenditures to ensure delivery of software at or under a $3 Million budget
• Input monthly and yearly forecasts into SAP BPC IO Input WV1
• Performed analyses of revenues and historical IT expenditures to create annual business cases
• Consistently met the threshold of a <5% monthly variance for Voice ART projects.
• Updated SAP software in Timesheets, and IO Input Modules on a monthly basis.
• Approved invoices through various form such as e-receiving, manual, and Work Cycles
- IT PROGRAMMER ANALYST at NEXTERA ENERGY
- CATERING COORDINATOR at JOANNA'S MARKETPLACE
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at SYDELL INDIAN CREEK, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- AA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Programmatically scraped web pages for information regarding the financial services industry and input that data into a MySQL database Ran scripts that used matching logic to append data from a database to a specific contact based on given fields Used SonicWall to setup a SSL VPN service that allowed users to remotely access an internal server Assisted in setting up EC2 instances and S3 buckets on Amazon Web Services Professional Skills Python: Advanced Java: Advanced C++: Intermediate SQL: Intermediate MySQL: Intermediate PostgreSQL: Intermediate Android Development: Intermediate Unix based systems: Advanced Django: Beginner Flask: Beginner Git / Version Control: Intermediate
- IT Programmer at AIQ
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Maintained / Managed Servers: Windows & Linux; Hardware and Software; Active Directory, DNS, Licensing
● Thin Client Maintenance: Kept Thin Clients Up-To-Date, and set up any new Thin Clients needed.
● VOIP Phone System Knowledge: Setup knowledge, and configuration
● Access Control Skills: Key Cards / Security Devices
● Responsive Website & Custom Application Development, Deployment, Management
- IT / Programmer at LTi Printing, Inc
- Web Developer at Rj Michaels
- Application Developer at IBM
- Security Officer at Computer Repair
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied Sciences - Computer Programming
Created and maintained PHP based user interfaces Created and maintained Java based user interfaces Oversaw data entry and verified data for Physical Inventory Trained employees on use of computer systems Created training manuals to assist users with the system Created a new Bill of Lading system using PHP and Crystal Reports Worked with users to customize the user interfaces to meet their needs Worked well as part of a team to improve the company's Bill of Material process Created and continue to maintain a kiosk website for the HR department Assisted with the maintenance of an Oracle database running on Linux. Assist IT technician with maintaining computer operability and performing repairs and upgrading computer systems as needed
- IT Programmer / Analyst at Cleveland Track Material, Inc. (Vossloh)
24 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Arts
- IT/Programmer at Empire West
- Application Developer at DOME Printing
- Computer Tech at Mouse Biology Program
- Junior Web Programmer at Bright Productions Web Design
5 months at this Job
• Met with potential and actual clients to identify custom application requirements.
• Provided and scheduled server maintenance.
• Performed unit testing on all applications developed.
• Provided documentation for all applications developed.
• Rewrote and revised existing applications.
• Provided technical assistance to users who submit help tickets for specific application issues.
• Work with internal programming, development, database and software validation teams to code software applications that adhere to user system requirements and design specifications.
• Designs, develops and supports complex software systems to support the administrative function of the University
• Provide Customer Service to all IT Customers
- IT Programmer Analyst at The University of Alabama
- IT Quality Engineer at Golden Dragon USA
- IT Technician at The University of Alabama/WVUA
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- High School Diploma
Telecom BI Developer working on creation and support of telephony data using SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DSP, and limited Sharepoint and Performance point.
• Process improvement lead for team. Have identified production job issues and made proactive changes to reduce the number of abends and support hours on the data warehouse % in the prior year.
• Developer on the conversion project to 2008 for the following tools: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and Sharepoint content. Currently working on the conversion of DSP web parts to Performance point.
- IT Programmer Analyst Senior at Progressive Insurance
- Team Developer at POWR
- Business Analyst at Hyland Software
- Programmer Analyst II at Progressive Insurance
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Premium Finance (PF) distributed applications; responsible for 26 internet/intranet distributed applications and web services across multiple servers
• Maintained production stability; consistently responded to production stability issues for Prime Rate and AFCO Premium Finance distributed applications resulting in AFCO's Quotes-In-View (QIV) averaging a 99.31% up time and Passport application averaging a 99.82% up time
• Remediated 24 Premium Finance distributed applications; upgraded .NET frameworks, eliminated potential application vulnerabilities, optimized SQL database query performance, and integrated application enhancements for the Technology Integration and Stability (TIS) project
• Developed application security design solution for AFCO's QIV and Accounts-In-View (AIV) applications; brought applications into modern password compliance standards outlined in AFCO's Integrated Audit report
• Designed and implemented software solutions for AFCO's FlatIron merger and acquisition; identified and corrected automated quote importer workflow limitations and bulk importing 3000+ new user into AIV and QIV within 30 days
• Enhanced PF applications to comply with mandated US Patriot Act Customer Identification Program (CIP) for the FDIC MRBA following Agile methodologies; enabled PF to effectively obtain, track, and manage secure CIP information data within 60-day timeline
• Proactively supported PF Web Support and team members with application guide documentation, SOPs and application knowledge transfer; expedited production issue resolution turnaround and facilitating reduction of single point failure of application knowledge
- IT Programmer/Analyst at Branch Banking and Trust
- Management Analyst at Department of Defense
- Manpower Craftsman at United States Air Force (USAF)
- Electrical Systems Craftsman at United States Air Force (USAF)
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science
- Associates Degree - U.S. Air Force
• Programmed, configured, and implemented a web-based, IATF compliant Quality Management System to replace 7 outdated and inefficient applications while adding functionality and improving overall plant efficiency. Applications included: APQP & PPAP, Product Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Cause Analysis, Warranty Claims, Shipping & Receiving Inspections, Document Control, and Training Management.
• Maintained user access and system security for SAP ERP system and conducted annual and quarterly audits in compliance with company standards.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues with all applications and systems for multiple facilities in compliance with the Corporate Service Delivery Agreement. Applications and software included: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Kronos Ver. 6, SAP, Ignition, Active Directory, Kyocera Web Viewer, C++, and HTML coding.
- IT PROGRAMMER / ANALYST at BORGWARNER
- HR GENERALIST at BORGWARNER
- QUALITY ENGINEER INTERN at GENERAL ELECTRIC AVIATION
- at GENERAL ELECTRIC AVIATION
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Technology