Preforming Project Coordination duties for the Enterprise Deployment Team of Baylor Scott and White Health Center. ◦ Duties includes managing entire project from Initialization, Planning, Execution and Monitoring to Completion. ◦ Scheduling project team meetings with stakeholders and PMO, Site walk through and project documentation. ◦ Securing price quotes from 3rd party vendors to PMO and Stakeholders for acquiring new equipment and vendor contractor services for equipment deployment. ◦ Defining deployment dates and schedule's for delivery of computer equipment and peripherals, ◦ Performing equipment testing and technical troubleshooting techniques on all systems that require special business applications. ◦ Determining the root cause analyst of systems issues and providing detailed documentation of all issues. ◦ Performing Technical Dress Rehearsal (TDR) with the staff on the EPIC system to ensure EPIC printing along with updating Service NOW with current information on computers and printers. ◦ Scheduling Go-Live dates that determine when computer equipment is ready for use and the Doctors can start receiving patients IT Project Coordinator / Field Service Analyst for Baylor Scott and White Health in Carrollton TX Performing Project coordination of equipment deployment for Desktop Support functions along with Break / Fix analyst and troubleshooting techniques for End User Computing. ◦ Troubleshooting issues and performing Incident Management / Request Management and Asset Management with the Service Now system and Documentation software. ◦ Performing Root Cause Analysis, determining trends in similar cases and flagging incidents for review that stand out. ◦ Also providing Software / Hardware Tier 1 support for equipment refreshments and software implementation, configurations, and installations. Includes working on the Microsoft 365 Migration Project. Troubleshooting email transition, personal and shared Calendars, Shared folders, PST file recovery and shared mail box recovery. Configuring email on mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and Androids devices for access to Baylor Email. ◦ Member of the EPIC Deployment Project Team, delivering and deploying computers and peripheral equipment to Baylor Scott & White HTPN Medical clinics for the EPIC System conversion. Performing configurations, computer imaging, software upgrades and Asset Management of all Hardware for TEAM and PRIVATE Workstations
- IT Project Coordinator - TEKSystems at Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
- Field Engineer - Insight Global contractor at The HP Refresh Project for Bank of America
- IT Support Analyst at EPIC Tech LLC
- IT Project Manager / IT Support Analyst at Red Carpet USA Entertainment and Events Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Computer Science
Project Coordinator for global internal implementation of software upgrades and change management for 40% of employees within highly matrixed organization and daily partnering with GIS (IT), Global Regional Leads, Facilities, Marketing, Event Management and Training departments
- IT Project Coordinator (Contract) at Illumina
- Marketing Project Manager at Elixinol
- Project Coordinator, Mobile Devices and Reporting Analyst at MedImpact
- Project Coordinator & Administration, R&D Programs at Nokia Mobile Phones
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration (Integrated Marketing Communications)
- Event & Meeting Management Certificate
• Gather business requirements from manufacturing engineers and business stakeholders and translate into technical specifications, storyboards, and mockups in Visio for IT program developers
• Build reports of IT project metrics using new technologies, like TIBCO Spotfire, and collaborate with external contractors to replace outdated, custom .NET/xMII applications using the same technology
• Test applications, take note of system anomalies, and provide feedback for continual service improvement in Development (Dev), Quality Assurance (QA), and Production (Prod) environments
• Train users on new software applications and write the technical and end user support documentation
• Document and distribute meeting minutes and action items during recurring IT Department, IT Leadership, and Project Stakeholder meetings to ensure teams are clear on objectives and timelines
- IT Project Coordinator (Contract) at Modis IT & Engineering
- Sales Associate and Product Manager at In Season Landscape LLC
- IT Project Management Intern at Delta Dental of Michigan
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Applied Engineering Sciences, Technical Sales Concentration
As a Project Coordinator, I managed multiple projects for new practices and organized their onboarding process from Acquisition to their conversion to our working database. I worked imaging and deploying new workstations, servers, intra-oral x-ray sensors, intra-oral cameras, and other specialty equipment. I regularly interfaced with the practice directly as well as a vendor network to schedule site-surveys, network cutovers, PC replacements, database upgrades and other functions inside our network.
- IT Project Coordinator at North American Dental Group
- Help Desk/Field Technician at Technagroup
- Wireless Expert at Mobile Now
- Sales Associate at Goldstein's Furniture and Bedding
2 months at this Job
- Associate - History
Technical Project Manager for the build-out/move of more than 60 new branches in the last year. Scope included the deployment of approximately 190 new positions, printer deployments, Windows 10 upgrade, and 110 person weekend move.
• Project Manager and on-site technical resource for the build out of office in Tulsa, OK, St. Paul, MN and San Diego, CA
• Continued work opening new branches nationwide. Work with business sponsors to develop project scope and determine overall budget.
• Hold project kickoff meetings to introduce the project team, and begin producing task lists and time lines.
• Hold timely calls to discuss project status and deliverables.
• Determine possible upcoming missed deliverables and escalate to appropriate parties.
• Communicate project status to business sponsors as appropriate.
• Responsible for a cost savings over a 3 year period $700,000 +. During this time I also managed my time as a Support Engineer with Responsibilities for assisting staff with technical support of servers, desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. Utilizing one-on-one consultancy to end users and Finance of America Network staff. Assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment. Responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of servers, desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines. Additional Responsibilities:
• Azure administration w/Office365 and activesync
• Troubleshoot local and remote users in different states
• Manage Accounts through restricted VPN (RSA)
• Manage and approved Mitel/ShoreTel IP phone accounts
• Manage/create/approve Office 365 accounts
• Managed IT assets through inventory control system including Change Management.
• Manage Incidents and Projects through ServiceNow system
• Manage Active Directory, Distribution Lists, GP file shares
• Prepared training documentation and videos
• Managed and Created Smartsheet's
• Managed Remote installs and created packages through PDQ Deployment application
• Image Computers with Windows Deployment Service
• Manage Servers/PCs Remotely and locally
• Setup new networks and network devices
• Train department on new technology we implement(software/hardware)
• Configured and used SolarWinds Software - Dameware remote support. TeamViewer and Goto Meeting
• Skype for Business
•Consulting - Tulsa, Oklahoma, December 2014 - July 2015 Responsible for leading, directing and managing all site operations to ensure consistently high levels of service, profitability and compliance. Responsible for working with building architects, engineers, and construction specialist constructing the facility to infrastructure and IT specifications.
• Manage Operations for customers. This included invoicing, scheduling, vendor management, sales, Design, Implement and administration of client systems and managing two subordinates.
• Providing advice and support to all users including printing, software and hardware related issues
• Installed, learned and maintained specialty software's for our clients.
• Installation, maintenance, update and support of all Wi-Fi networks with clients.
• Planning, scheduling and implementing network hardware and software maintenance requirements and upgrades.
• Proactively (monthly schedule) check client's networks, systems and applications identifying and correcting malfunctions and other operational issues before the problems presented themselves.
• Assist with development and enhancement of relevant standards, procedures and guidelines
• Carry out all administration matters including, monitoring system performance, ensuring successful back up procedures and developing/ implementing disaster recovery procedures
• Setting up the communication infrastructure to provide effective, efficient interaction with a prescribed user area
• Worked with SANS, NAS, Microsoft 2012, 2008r2, 2003, SQL and all versions of Office.
• Implemented a ticketing system with full support to customers to track their issues.
• Implemented a SAGE CRM system tying it into existing Sage database.
- IT Project Coordinator at Finance of America Holdings
- Clear Edge Filtration, IT Manager at Solutions-focused
- IT Manager at Facet International Inc
- Senior Systems Analyst at Snorkel International Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates of Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Computer Programming
• Host project kick-off meetings, defined project objectives/scope and managed project plans using Smartsheet
• Organize regular meetings that facilitate communications, and cooperation among IT and corporate team
• Create and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Direct strategy and company-wide deployment of ServiceNow platform
- IT Project Coordinator at CENTERPLATE - CORPORATE HOSPITALITY SUPPORT CENTER
- Human Resource Coordinator at CENTERPLATE - LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER
- Development Coordinator at JEWISH FAMILY SERVICE OF GREATER NEW ORLEANS
- Community Operations Intern at SHIFTGIG
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Hospitality - Tourism & Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Science - Environmental Science
• Project Coordinator for JnJ's top strategic projects totaling 15 million dollars
• Served as Project Manager on multiple projects within the corporate IT portfolio
• Responsible for developing detailed project plans to track progress, financials, risks, issues, and action items
• Performed vendor, internal resource, and stakeholder management through entirety of all projects
• Proficient with Project Management Tools, such as JIRA, Tableau, Sharepoint, MS Project/ MS Office Applications
• Strong understanding and application of agile and waterfall methodologies- Certified Scrum Master
• Mitigate potential risks and issues, and proactively provide solution proposals to leadership and project team
- IT Project Coordinator at Johnson and Johnson/ Workforce Opportunity Services
- Second Lieutenant, Finance Officer at New York Army National Guard
- Army Financial Management Officer at New York Army National Guard
- Army Cadet at Army ROTC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics - Economics
Client: IU Health
• Site Owner for the Information Systems Public/Team SharePoint sites.
• Project Manager for overseeing the upgrade to the Team SharePoint site.
• Completed the "Weekly "Timesheet Report" in Power BI and sent out results to the organization.
• Assisted with tasks regarding the SDLC (Service Delivery Life Cycle) processes.
• Assisted with updates to Project Management Standard Documents
• Created, updated and maintained all job aids in the Information Systems group. This consisted of correct format, logo and content. Once approved the completed document was published on the Public Team SharePoint site.
• Created a FAQ List in SharePoint for users regarding troubleshooting errors in Web Based Microsoft Server as it relates to timesheets.
• Assist with new changes and revisions to the excel file for master roadmap for each division within IU Health. Created new VBA code to the spreadsheet as needed.
- IT Project Coordinator at Sondhi Solutions
- IT Project Coordinator (Remote) at Apex Systems
- IT Project Coordinator at BCfoward
- Global Project Coordinator at BCfoward
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Allied Health Administration
- High School Diploma
Project management across various IT projects: Cloud migrations, infrastructure and application upgrades, ERP/CRM
implementations, VOIP telephony rollouts, SaaS management, office moves, cyber security, ServiceNow implementation
• Project scoping, planning, budgeting, estimating, documentation, resource/risk/vendor/change management
• Worked with senior executives on IT budgeting, planning, reporting and creating strategic roadmaps
• Facilitated project meetings and provided minutes, action items and status reports
- IT Project Coordinator at Entravision
- Project Coordinator, MGM at
- Project Coordinator at Boeing
- at Technical PM, Magento
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
• Setup and installed computers for new and remote users
• Assists users with Tier 1 computer issues
• On-site IT support technician
• Granted security access to new and existing users
• Analyses, develops and ensures projects are completed within timelines.
• Partners with various internal resources to provide ongoing troubleshooting and issue resolution.
• Collaborates with project teams and various internal/external stakeholder groups on an ongoing basis to ensure projects are delivered on time, adheres to high quality standards, and meets customer expectations.
• Coordinates project activities in order to ensure deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- IT Project Coordinator at Lacuna Health
- Audio Visual Technician at Bowen Thompson Student Union
7 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - COMPUTER SCIENCE