Update project process such as milestones and charting project growth through Clarizen
● Meet weekly with the lead IT Project Coordinator for documentation updates
● Check in on current projects by speaking with staff members
● Communicate with vendors through email and phone calls to ensure project continuity
- IT Project Coordinator at Azusa Pacific University
- Information and Media Technology Purchasing Coordinator at Azusa Pacific University
- Media Services Media Production Assistant at Azusa Pacific University
- Contracts Administrator at PneuDraulics Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communication Studies
IT Project Coordinator 2013–2016
BJ’s Wholesale Club (Westborough, MA)
• Managed 30 projects in: Network Infrastructure, Life Cycle Management, and New Hardware Technology. Included sourcing/managing vendors, procuring of hardware/software, creating budgets, and managing progress throughout the project.
• Responsible for all Network Infrastructure Maintenance requests. Ensured vendors completed work per SLA reducing the downtime at a site.
• Created SOW, Project Plan, and Hardware/Software installation manuals for all projects.
• Worked closely with IT Finance on Project Budgets and address discrepancies to ensure projects were fully funded.
• Traveled to project sites to track and monitor vendors and validate the completion of project requirements as per the statement of work.
• Provided timely and effective project status communication to managers, internal operations, technical teams, and vendors.
• Prepared meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
• Monitored/tracked deliverables, resources, and tasks ensuring the project is on time and within the budget.
- IT Project Coordinator at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Global IT Implementation - Senior Project Specialist at TJX Companies
- Technical Support Specialist at TJX Companies
- Customer Service Associate at TJX Companies
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Green Belt - Lean Six Sigma
- Certificate - Graphics and Web Design
- Project Management - PMI Methodology
Preforming Project Coordination duties for the Enterprise Deployment Team of Baylor Scott and White Health Center. ◦ Duties includes managing entire project from Initialization, Planning, Execution and Monitoring to Completion. ◦ Scheduling project team meetings with stakeholders and PMO, Site walk through and project documentation. ◦ Securing price quotes from 3rd party vendors to PMO and Stakeholders for acquiring new equipment and vendor contractor services for equipment deployment. ◦ Defining deployment dates and schedule's for delivery of computer equipment and peripherals, ◦ Performing equipment testing and technical troubleshooting techniques on all systems that require special business applications. ◦ Determining the root cause analyst of systems issues and providing detailed documentation of all issues. ◦ Performing Technical Dress Rehearsal (TDR) with the staff on the EPIC system to ensure EPIC printing along with updating Service NOW with current information on computers and printers. ◦ Scheduling Go-Live dates that determine when computer equipment is ready for use and the Doctors can start receiving patients IT Project Coordinator / Field Service Analyst for Baylor Scott and White Health in Carrollton TX Performing Project coordination of equipment deployment for Desktop Support functions along with Break / Fix analyst and troubleshooting techniques for End User Computing. ◦ Troubleshooting issues and performing Incident Management / Request Management and Asset Management with the Service Now system and Documentation software. ◦ Performing Root Cause Analysis, determining trends in similar cases and flagging incidents for review that stand out. ◦ Also providing Software / Hardware Tier 1 support for equipment refreshments and software implementation, configurations, and installations. Includes working on the Microsoft 365 Migration Project. Troubleshooting email transition, personal and shared Calendars, Shared folders, PST file recovery and shared mail box recovery. Configuring email on mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and Androids devices for access to Baylor Email. ◦ Member of the EPIC Deployment Project Team, delivering and deploying computers and peripheral equipment to Baylor Scott & White HTPN Medical clinics for the EPIC System conversion. Performing configurations, computer imaging, software upgrades and Asset Management of all Hardware for TEAM and PRIVATE Workstations
- IT Project Coordinator - TEKSystems at Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
- Field Engineer - Insight Global contractor at The HP Refresh Project for Bank of America
- IT Support Analyst at EPIC Tech LLC
- IT Project Manager / IT Support Analyst at Red Carpet USA Entertainment and Events Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Computer Science
Nov'17-Now) currently managing www.nsgjobs.com - I am providing organization and operational support, in addition to my project coordinator duties. This includes working with our current ATS software and researching the pros and cons of multiple vendors, requesting and evaluating product demos, negotiating prices, and finding exploring various possible solutions. This has become crucial in the last few years as technology has not only become cheaper and more accessible, but also more competitive. I also pursue and monitor new integration technologies that accelerate day to day functions which may include API's, internally or externally. - I am responsible for creating tailored marketing materials, and am currently implementing a html/css layout to print out and improve the efficiency of this process. - As the first IT Project Coordinator, I am elucidating the process of multiple daily work flows, so future project coordinators understand the role, and to point out and eliminate process inefficiency. - As a project coordinator, I am responsible for external talent acquisition. We place candidates from embedded systems designers, data architects, chip manufactures, telcom VP. Positions I have personally worked on include financial analysts, Java developers, Business Intelligence Cloud Architects, Sr. R/D Biotechnologist, portfolio management as applied to emerging technology markets, and blockchain expert marketing.
- IT Project Coordinator at NSG Staffing and Consulting
- Technical salesman at www.smart4me.com
- Technical Consultant at ashtontheitguy.com
- at Sheltering Oaks, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
• Define IT project deliverables, track schedules and KPIs, and manage communications for +10 app development projects within a semiconductor manufacturing setting using ITIL methodology
• Prioritize +40 projects in the IT portfolio, report overall portfolio progress and financials, and create action plans for off-track projects on a monthly basis using Spotfire and Excel
• Act as a liaison between business stakeholders, external contractors, and IT to translate functional requirements and technical specifications on a daily basis
- IT Project Coordinator (Contract) at Modis IT & Engineering
- Associate Project Manager at In Season Landscape LLC
- IT Project Management Intern at Delta Dental of Michigan
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Applied Engineering Sciences, Technical Sales Concentration
* Perform countrywide LCM projects for all retail and distribution sites * Plan, budget, order and execute country/global initiatives for IT solutions * Create technical documentation to assist with project rollouts to end users * Work with LV vendors to plan out and and execute D&Es for new sites * Remotely manage resources and vendors to project completion
- IT Project Coordinator at IKEA US Service Office
- IT Coworker/Field IT Technician at IKEA US Service Office
- Field Service Technician at National Oilwell Varco
- Lead Field Engineer at Data Technology Solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Economics and Finance - Business Administration, Economics and Finance
• Overseeing all IT related Projects at the organization, building in-house apps to facilitate better strategic alignment of technological resources with the organization mission and vision
• Developed inhouse program to automate check-in of homeless guests in cloud-based CRM via barcodes along with functionality for collecting digital signatures and survey feedback for state and federal requirements
• Implemented a host of minor tweaks and automation scripts using VBscript and VBA to streamline repetitive tasks across departments such as running donor reports, syncing donor database with other databases, reporting and verifying shelter stay history for homeless guests, auto-converting import/export files etc.
• Collaborated with multiple departments to streamline project management using a host of inbuilt tools ranging from Microsoft Teams and Planner to incorporating custom automation scripts for Microsoft Flow
- IT Project Coordinator at Mel Trotter Ministries
- VOLUNTEER INVOLVEMENT at Kids Food Basket
- IT Technical Support Specialist at Mel Trotter Ministries
- IT Help Desk Associate at Nucraft Furniture
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Technology Management
• Support project portfolio of 200+ projects across 600+ behavioral health and addiction facilities
• Produce and disseminate portfolio reporting status
• Coordinate updates via SharePoint
• Manage relocation and facility closure projects, include Network, infrastructure, Telecom. IT purchasing and AP/GL equipment
• Analyze, reconcile and process IT vendor invoices
• Serve as Scrum master for SharePoint dev projects
• Set up and facilitate project meetings
• Provide technical support to SharePoint users
- IT Project Coordinator at Acadia Healthcare
- Receptionist at Acadia Healthcare
- Office Coordinator at Cosgrove Enterprises
- HR Coordinator at MAPCO
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
• Managed new & existing infrastructure project plans and project schedules for nationwide locations, facilitated internal meetings, provided meeting minutes to all team members, provided status updates
• Opened new IT solution & delivery projects with onsite engineering teams, reviewed technical documents & gathered process approvals, ordered hardware & software, scheduled SW application installation, requested updates for milestones, tracked delivery status, issue resolution & escalations.
- IT Project Coordinator & Scheduler at iLLumina - Biotech genome sequencing company
- Data Center Project Manager at Infrastructure Solutions Management
- Nationwide Tech Service Delivery Team, Greater San Diego Area, CA at Wells Fargo
- Data Center Patching Coordinator at Wells Fargo
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Sciences and Conservation - Environmental Sciences and Conservation
- - Networking Technology
• Plan, Design, and Implement infrastructure projects based on the needs of the business.
• Work Closely with IT Leadership, Teammates, and Interdepartmental stakeholders to define and refine project scopes, milestones, timelines, and roll-out plans for tech initiatives to support business growth.
• Drive the procurement of equipment and services, testing and implementation all activities throughout each project for a 2500+ global user community. Project: Microsoft Windows 10 Migrated over 2,500 Global machines to Window 10
• Provided First & Second-level support for the Upgrade to Windows 10.
• Acted as liaison between Stakeholders, IT Leadership, and End users.
• Provided clear communication with end-users, going over requirements whilst recognizing improvement opportunities.
• Prepared and led meeting between departments
• Maintained all record keeping on a customized software program
• Created and tracked purchase orders submissions Project: Aruba Subnet Migrated over 40 offices from SonicWALL Networking equipment to Aruba
• Assisted in company-wide Network change.
• Acted as liaison between Stakeholders, IT Leadership, and End users.
• Compile data using a customized software program.
• Maintain and update company database
- IT Project Coordinator at World Courier
- International IT Support Technician at World Courier
- Sales Consultant at T-Mobile
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology with a Concentration: Business Administration