• Organize, plan, and maintain project roadmap for IT projects across different departments including Pharmacy, Physician Clinics, and Surgery
• Research, analyze and update project documentation to communicate to Executive Sponsors
• Perform risk assessments, build awareness of impact, and mitigate risk on all projects
• Coordinate various technical teams (networking, desktop, servers, etc.) to ensure timely completion for Clients
- Associate IT Project Leader at Highmark
- Project Specialist at PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Recruiter at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Relations and Politics
Manage large and high-risk projects for Parks and Destinations business segment. Skilled at handling all of the communication challenges that working in a decentralized team environment can entail.
• Led project for the implementation of information systems at the Global Hub, a new, 220-million-dollar building constructed by Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. The result was the on-time delivery of network infrastructure, point of sale system and digital signage systems within budget.
• Manage a rotating list of 25-30 projects for various systems to eliminate missed deadlines and control budgets. Develop tools in Microsoft SharePoint to store project data and manage milestones. Regularly communicate with IT and operations leadership to keep sponsors engaged, informed and ready to assist as needed. The result is less confusion and frustration within business leadership when it comes to project completion and cost.
- IT Project Leader - Parks & Destinations at ARAMARK CORPORATION
- Senior Business Analyst - IT Business Leadership at ARAMARK CORPORATION
- Senior Business Analyst - Business Dining IT at ARAMARK CORPORATION
- Senior Business Analyst for 13 states at ARAMARK CORPORATION
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Food Management
Plan and manage IT projects from initiation through closure
● Manage installations, evaluations, and smaller software development projects using Kanban
● Manage project schedules using appropriate software and systems including Project Libre, Trello, Box, Confluence and Jira
● Develop and conduct staff training seminars and "Lunch & Learn" sessions
● Led a university-wide special interest group on agile development and project management topics
● For larger projects, write and update all project planning documents including charters, risk registers, stakeholder registers and schedules
● Conduct team meetings and communicate with sponsors and stakeholders.
● Write requirements, RFPs and evaluation documents for software systems
● Administer, configure and customize a Jira instance, including Jira Agile and email intake, with over 50 projects and complex workflows
- Senior IT Project Leader, Technology Services at University of Pennsylvania
- Manager of NOC and Network Management Teams at University of Pennsylvania
- IT Project Leader, Network Engineer at University of Pennsylvania
- Assistant Director of Technical Services at Temple University
3 years at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems
- B.A. - Biology
• Leading multiple Java & Infrastructure projects simultaneously with overall budget 7 Million Euros and 30+ Team Members.
• Successfully Initiated, Created a big number of Projects Proposals, assure right estimation is done for all affected applications.
• Monitoring Project progress from executing till closing and initiate go to green plan in case of any deviation, Follow up with Client to ensure Satisfaction.
• Raising potential Project Risks & impacts in the risk board regularly with mitigation plan.
• Reporting to Account Management, Program Managers, Client & multiple Vendors.
• Initiating change Management Process and Raising Change Requests for out-of-scope work.
• Creating a financial outlook for projects monthly & Invoicing achieved milestones to the customer.
• Reduced Projects Cost by 7% with 500K Euros by offshoring all applicable tasks can be done there.
• Company URL: https://www.hpe.com
- IT Project Leader at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Service Senior Developer III at Electronic Data Systems
- Service Information Developer II at Electronic Data Systems
- Service Information Developer at Electronic Data Systems
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
- BS - Communication Engineering
• Plans, develops, manages and evaluates breast health education programs.
• Creation, maintenance, and routing of formal project implementation timelines with collaboration between the customer, GE, and contract resources.
• Regular tracking and communication of implementation progress including project kick-off, regular status updates, and project closure.
• Coordinate and participate in projects to design, develop, program, test, install and maintain specialized technical operations.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Breast Imaging Education & IT Project Leader at GE Healthcare
- Change Analyst at Strategic Business Systems
- Tier 3 Help Desk Administrator at World IT Solutions
- Technician at JML Enterprises
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Masters in Business Administration
• Utilized strong communication, technical and management skills to expand US training program to over 20 countries, enabling sales team to expand to new markets.
• Communicated value and impact of recent FDA PMA approval to physician learners and key stakeholders such as hospital administration, Key Opinion Leaders, facility IT staff.
• Reduced cost of training delivery by 60%, allowing funding to be reallocated to development of new training content.
• Managed 500+ physicians in completing Mastery training program, enabling successful product installations at 70+ customer sites.
• Planned, managed and and/or hosted 100+ training events for physicians across the world.
• Developed procedures and managed documents in compliance with FDA guidelines, preventing failure of FDA audits or infractions during tenure.
- Breast Imaging Education and IT Project Leader at GE Healthcare
- Technical Support Specialist at GE Healthcare
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in Anthropology - Anthropology
Planned, managed and implemented company-wide IT projects
● Managed all enterprise data circuits and vendor relations
● Negotiated and managed enterprise mobile contracts
● Developed and managed IT transitional services agreements (TSA) for split between TEGNA and Gannett as well as the sales of several other companies.
● Disaster Recovery planning and preparation
● Managed enterprise contract with Adobe and annual true up of licences.
- IT Project Leader at TEGNA
- IT Project Leader at Gannett Co
- IT Project Manager at USA TODAY
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information
Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training Plant IT Managers IT Manager (as needed) for Lear locations - short term assignments (2.5/5 years total time in Acting Role) Provides support for "plant down" situations preventing OEM downtime at 10K per minute Manages AS/400 infrastructure Mentors IT Managers and IT staff Monitors plants to ensure standards are being met Prepared multiple plants by coaching IT Managers for internal and external Sox audits with minimal findings Provides onsite support to facilities by traveling (70%) within North America Project Management for software development and software implementation for North America Project lead for multiple new plant and warehouse locations for ERP/MRP/MES systems completing on time Assists with multiple product launches - Ford, GM, Mercedes, and Hyundai Project lead on multiple AS/400 migrations eliminating requirements for third party support SME for Itera High Available systems throughout North America
- IT Project Leader of North American Manufacturing Operations at Lear Corporation HQ
- IT Manager at Lear Corporation HQ
- IT Manager at Lear Corporation HQ
- IT Specialist II at Nortel Phone System
6 years at this Job
- M.S. - Management
- B.S. - Computer Network Engineering
• Manage the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
• Provide strong, proactive and assertive leadership for assigned projects.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Become deeply engaged in and knowledgeable of the solutions being developed.
• Define, orchestrate and manage the holistic project lifecycle, delivery cadence, release plan and sprint schedule.
• Work closely with the business and solution analysts to define and refine project scope, product / project backlogs and release plans.
• Oversee and lead the definition and creation of high-quality project / product backlogs, utilizing epics, features, user stories and task structures.
• Plan, facilitate and champion effective Agile / Scrum ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
• Coach, guide and mentor teams on Agile / Scrum practices and techniques.
• Actively contribute to establishing and improving project management practices and delivery frameworks.
• Develop detailed work plans, including work breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs, project timelines and budgets.
• Facilitate the identification, scheduling and assignment of project activities, tasks and milestones.
• Ensure established project delivery framework tasks, activities and deliverables are represented and accounted for in project plans and timelines.
• Collaborate with IT leadership to assemble and manage project resources.
• Actively monitor, track and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of established milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables.
• Establish and provide high-quality, informative written and verbal project communications, including weekly status, dashboards and project updates. Logistics Manager
• Contributing to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to improve operational performance continuously
• Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
• Monitor quality, quantity, on time delivery performance and transportation costs
• Utilizing available industry tools as well as applying results from previous studies to determine and implement least total cost, most effective supply chain network design considering organic and new membership growth.
• Develop qualitative and financial business cases in order to compare alternatives and to support recommendations.
• Work collaboratively with functional areas, customers and 3PL's to verify key project assumptions and accuracy of results, both modeling and post-implementation measurements.
• Responsible for managing and optimizing operational activity of the 3PL warehouse site(s): Storage, Handling, Inventory control & alignment, Transportation inbound & outbound
• Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
• Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency for domestic, and international business (imports/ exports)
• Ensure integrity of inventory records, identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records agree
• Ensure metrics, reports, and process documentation is available
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all connected with the logistics process
• Represent logistics in new product development and design projects, participate in the co-packer evaluation and selection process Senior Logistics Technology Analyst
• Conducts, reviews and provides expert analysis regarding logistics operations performance issues and when required coordinates with functional process analysts and subject-matter specialists throughout the enterprise.
• Identifies logistics operations issues and develops proposals for new or revised process structures to improve performance effectiveness.
• Analyzes data regarding past, present, and projected logistics operations activity.
• Monitors, analyzes, and evaluates implementation of accepted proposals for improving KPIs, metrics, and other logistics operations performance critical data to ensure the demand/supply chain area is meeting its performance targets.
• Identifies trends and other factors adversely affecting performance.
• Recommends improvements based on analyses and/or trends.
• Advises and assists senior management and enterprise Leadership in defining performance.
- IT Project Leader/ Logistics Manager/ Senior Technology Analyst at The Home Depot
- Senior Manager - International Logistics at Reed Krakoff International
- Further Employment History at Multiple
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration/ - Transportation & Logistics/ Business Management
10. IT Consultant – Senior IT Project Manager/Scrummaster, Futures Platform and Market Data Projects Resume
Consulting Sr. IT project leader responsible for high-impact, high visibility development projects related to Etrade’s Market Data and Futures Platform. Successfully lead distributed agile delivery teams in the development of new software features and back end improvements. Coordinate closely with leadership and business and technical stakeholders from technical teams throughout the organization to align on strategy and implementation. Work with team members and stakeholders to implement best practices that improve agile maturity and leverage team strengths to facilitate process improvements and product delivery.
● Entrusted with leadership of some of Etrade’s most critical and highest priority initiatives
● Lead extensive cross-team collaboration throughout the organization to implement complex market data development changes and improvements to Etrade’s Futures Platform
● Work closely with Change Management to ensure positive outcomes for all releases. Developed team-specific change management guidelines and processes to ensure smooth release process for all new team software deployments
● Implemented process improvements to limit team’s exposure to “one off” non-project-related Business As Usual (BAU) support requests via unofficial channels and to prioritize and measure impact of additional unplanned work
- IT Consultant – Senior IT Project Manager/Scrummaster, Futures Platform and Market Data Projects at Etrade
- IT Consultant - Senior Project Manager, IT Application Development, Customer Care at United Airlines Corporate Headquarters
- IT Consultant - Senior Project Manager, IT Projects at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- IT Consultant - Senior IT Project Manager, Mobile Technology and Innovation at United Airlines Corporate Headquarters
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts