Overland Park, KS June 2017 - Present
Zurich is a leader in the commercial and auto insurance industries, offering a full suite of products for almost any business. IT Project Leader
Responsible for delivery of technology projects and aligning the Business Change and IT teams to continue supporting and advancing the Direct Markets/Finance and Insurance segments of Zurich. In addition:
● Currently driving multiple business-critical projects that will provide additional revenue and expand business capabilities/landscape
● Primary manager of extensive SaaS vendor relationship for core business-critical system ◦ Involves management of work, priorities, and negotiating terms of engagement with vendor
● Brought in to deliver multi-million dollar SCS "Phase 2" project, a software infrastructure overhaul and proof of concept with multiple vendors engaged ◦ Delivered project on time with extended scope and kept $100,000 under budget ◦ Successful project meant a nation-wide rollout/conversion to almost 2,000 clients which was successfully completed in 2018 after formal project conclusion ◦ Required in-depth vendor management with multiple vendors and touchpoints ◦ Responsible for numerous communication channels to all levels of organization
● Working with IT leadership, business leadership, and local application managers to revise their work methodologies and shift to a more Agile state
● Working through recognized opportunities to streamline business stakeholder/IT/vendor relationships and have taken steps to solve these opportunities ◦ Includes full revision of communication strategy across all parties at leadership levels, and a bi-weekly alignment meeting with all parties to fully transpire roadmaps, product requests, and business expansion with focus on enhanced customer and dealer experiences ◦ Also working with on-site IT teams for weekly alignment on projects, issues, resource allocations, budgets and vendor management
- IT Project Leader at Zurich North America
- IT Project Manager at AMC Theatres/PMO
- IT Project Manager at Hyde Park Designs
- IT Program/Project Manager (contract) at Legacy Touch
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Business Administration - Project Management
* Managed a team of six, Project Leaders, Programmers, and Application Analysts within Clinical IT for NY Presbyterian Hospitals including Columbia, Cornell, Lawrence, Hudson Valley, Queens and Brooklyn Methodist Hospitals. * Lead the successful implementation and configuration of the first enterprise EMR (Aria) Infrastructure, Application, and Clinical workflow for the Department of Radiation Oncology at Columbia, Lawrence, and Hudson Valley Hospitals while building partnerships with Clinical leadership. * Negotiated Enterprise software, Hardware, and License contracts for Aria, Mosaiq, Linear Accelerators, and Mobius 3D with Procurement and legal teams within the Hospital. * As the sole Project Lead for the Epic Implementation project, I am creating standardized workflows in Epic for the Department of Radiation Oncology for all New York Presbyterian Hospitals. * Support clinical applications for Columbia, Cornell, Lower Manhattan Cancer Center, DHK, Lawrence Hospital, and Hudson Valley Hospital. * Created the SLA's, SOP's, Change Control, Technical and Non-Technical Training Manuals, System Validation process, Integration Testing Scripts, Quality Plans. * Work very close with the Help Desk, IT Security, and Desktop teams to identify areas that we can improve on, and implement solutions for better inter-Hospital communications to standardize applications, Project Implementations, and support between clinical and IT teams at multiple NYP Hospitals. * Implemented the first EMR for Radiation Oncology along with five new interfaces at Hudson Valley Hospital, replacing paper charts and documentation. * Work with Department Leadership to create a seamless process for department accreditations and Audits. * Created the first Cross Hospital Standardization committee to standardize workflows within Multiple applications for multiple cancer centers. * Worked with IT Security and department leadership to streamline account inactivation protocols. * Conceptualized and designed Radiation Oncology Management Reports used by Hospital Leadership at all campuses for bench marking various processes within the organization. * Designed and Implemented the infrastructure for the first standalone reporting software, Insighitive, for Radiation Therapy for Multiple NYP Hospitals. * Maintain and update Team sites with Policies, Procedures, and all department related information as a single point of access to information for internal and Department of Health Audits.
- IT Project Leader at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Nicholas Szymanski, IT Site Director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Program Analyst III - Radiation Oncology and Genetics IT at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Program Analyst II - Radiology / Radiation Oncology IT at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information systems
• Project Leader for Ship & Debit and Price Protection (Rebates); worked with Oracle to build these modules into ERP system along with enhancements and support.
• Lead offshore Development IT staff involving estimating, scheduling, development, QA testing and implementation.
• Finance Manager in charge of all the GL Functional Analyst during initial configuration and setup of the ERP system reporting to upper management on progress and risk and resolving any road blocks.
• Global implementation involving Process standardization across all location worldwide and Global Solution design involving Global Travel.
• Developed and delivered client presentations demonstrating the company's abilities, strengths and proposed solution using Oracle ERP system.
• Facilitated sessions with system users and management to identify business requirements, to identify and document business rules and drive business process improvement.
• Liaison between Business / IT / Management / Stakeholders allowing for smooth transitions. Provided application and process subject matter expertise for clients and technical resources.
• Developed custom reports, interfaces, data conversion requirements documentation, Design Documents. Interacted with EDI, Networking, Web designers, B2B and other development groups.
• Served as Senior ERP Functional Analyst providing configuration expertise and full development test plans and coordinated user acceptance testing, Debugged system and data issues to determine root cause.
• Constructed high-level data flow diagrams and created detailed demonstration scripts for third party vendors and business groups and led multiple CRP/SIT/UAT.
• Designed and developed solutions supporting Oracle Applications Process Flows along with Gap analysis in the selection of an enterprise wide financial wide package.
• Worked as part of Scrum / Agile team as part of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- IT Project Leader / IT Business Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc
- Consultant for First Data Merchant Services (FDMS) at Butler Technical Solutions
16 years at this Job
- - Data Processing
- Certificate in Computer Programming
• Collaborated and directed major computer installations with Beaumont Services Company in a rapidly growing healthcare network.
• Assisted users with MS/Exchange outlook.
• Added and removed users in Windows Domain network.
• Fixed and maintained Printers within the Beaumont network
• Maintained and administered the work order queue using Magic Service Desk software to make sure all the end users' needs and concerns have been fulfilled.
• Developed and executed a project plan that ensured all tasks involving IT were done on time and in line with construction initiatives.
• Maintained Oracle supply chain catalog for all computer equipment and regularly updated the website
• Provided management team with reporting statistics of all PC and deployment activities.
• Provided training and support to operational staff in PC staging process, image creation, software installation, and final installation.
• Used Novell ZENworks software to install and manage enterprise applications.
• Coordinated a team of technicians to ensure that all software and hardware related issues for the hospital are resolved in a timely manner based on specific service level agreements.
- Computer Support IT Project Leader at Preferred Solutions / William Beaumont Hospital
- Account Executive at Heartland Home Finance
- Help Desk Assistant at Oakland University, Computer Lab
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- - Management Information Systems
Planned, managed and implemented company-wide IT projects
● Managed all enterprise data circuits and vendor relations
● Negotiated and managed enterprise mobile contracts
● Developed and managed IT transitional services agreements (TSA) for split between TEGNA and Gannett as well as the sales of several other companies.
● Disaster Recovery planning and preparation
● Managed enterprise contract with Adobe and annual true up of licences.
- IT Project Leader at TEGNA
- IT Project Leader at Gannett Co
- IT Project Manager at USA TODAY
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information
• Tenacious and results-oriented problem solver, ensuring best practices are met and identifying areas for process improvement.
• Implemented new reporting tool, increasing efficiencies by 20% and cost savings of $10k annually.
• Managed project budgets up to $5 million spearheading large enterprise projects from initiation to closure, including tracking of internal labor, consultant and vendor hours and expenses.
• Successful implementation of Salesforce involved 23 internal and external system integrations, including Enterprise Data Warehouse, Informatica, Logix, Lucas, HR systems, digital web services/API, and QAS.
• Supervise and manage cross-functional project teams with on-site and remote internal employees, multiple vendors, store personnel, customers, and on- and off-shore development teams to ensure and convey team progress.
• Negotiate with vendors and collaborate with vendor management team to ensure contract details
• Effectively apply project methodology, including Agile and Waterfall, and enforce corporate project standards.
• Project accomplishments include implementation of digital coupons on five partner websites, replacement of enterprise digital asset management tool, and evaluation and negotiation of replacement of enterprise customer relationship management systems (Siebel CRM and Microsoft Dynamics) with Salesforce.com.
• Led project to reduce software cost through identification of unused licenses - saved ~$200K annually and realized 99% acceptance rate of 500 users.
• Experienced analyst, prepared reports, project approval documents and PowerPoint slides for presentation to leadership.
• Led multiple projects requiring data analysis, including the identification of data to be updated, deleted and/or migrated to new systems, while maintaining compliance with IT Security, legal and company policies.
• Flexible, with the ability to step in and take on additional roles as needed including Scrum calls, QA testing, requirements elicitation, workflows, documentation, analysis and reporting.
• Present project information to leadership to obtain project approval, status updates and ensure that projects align with company strategy.
• Create and execute project work plans and schedules with continual monitoring to ensure that business and project needs and requirements are met within day-to-day operational management of project and scope.
• Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables.
• Provide oversight, dependency milestone visibility, issue escalation, resource planning, status gathering and other significant project activity to leadership in order to effectively execute corporate goals.
• Minimize project exposure and risk and identify and apply appropriate actions.
• Manage workflow and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
• Review team deliverables and facilitate delivery to customers.
• Ensure project documentation is complete, accurate, current and appropriately stored.
• Honest and open communicator, assuring management, vendors, store personnel, customers and cross-functional teams receive regular updates and accurate information.
• Conscientious, innovative and loyal management professional with the ability to align the details of a project with the overall strategic plan.
• Skilled at managing resources and ensuring assignments are completed on time and within budget.
• Self-directed learner continuously seeking educational opportunities and researching current trends.
- IT Project Leader/Sr BSA at SUPERVALU
- Technical Analyst, End User Services at SUPERVALU/Albertsons
- Coordinator, E Commerce Customer Service at SUPERVALU/Albertsons
9 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Performed Project Management, IT Project Leader, Application Management, and Technical roles for many projects from $25K to $60M covering single applications, multiple cross-functional projects (Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing, Shipping/WMS, Claims Management, Warranty, Product Liability) to infrastructure to ORACLE EBS ERP R11 enterprise wide utilizing teams from 2 to 50+ employees/contractors local/remote/international. Also performed infrastructure analysis & design, application analysis & requirements/analysis, design, programming, testing, training, implementation, support, documenting. (Previously performed consulting services for Rheem between 1989 and 2004 managing projects, designing, developing, implementing various systems.)
- Project Leader & ERP Integration Track Team Leader at Rheem Manufacturing Company
- Senior Consultant at Data And Technology Associates, Inc
- Senior Consultant at Data Aid, Inc
- IT Manager at Longview General Hospital
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
- - Computer Science
- - College Prep
• Remained flexible within an agile organization taking on various roles and responsibilities as an IT Project Leader to drive the overall goal of execution of projects for RA stakeholders
• Gathered requirements for a large SAP project from the business, translated requirements to the project team and developed a project plan that drove the implementation of these requirements
• Organized & facilitated Sprint Daily Standups, Sprint planning, Story Grooming
• Encouraged the free sharing of information on each project, shared data locations for project documentation (SharePoint, OneDrive, Etc.), open forums for ideas/challenges on projects and team collaboration among project members across business units
• Prepared and presented project status and budget analysis to program management team
- IT Project Manager at Randstad Technologies
- Deployment Engineer / Project Leader at Beacon Engineering / Amazon Robotics
- IT Program Coordinator at Bayforce / Johnson Controls
- Deployment Engineer at Beacon Engineering / Amazon Robotics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Joined Parker in November of 2013 as an IT Project Leader to manage a multitude of ecommerce related projects. Responsibilities include monitoring the main parker.com website and maintaining that is performing up to expectation, gathering website performance statistics for parker.com, managing development tasks for a team of off-shore developers ranging from 3-7 resources depending on the project, performing data migrations to expose core parker.com data to other systems, generating monthly performance reports for senior level executives, leading server migration projects, and managing all Parker related mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
• Currently leading application and environment monitoring project with DynaTrace to enable better application visibility into the parker.com environment. The purpose of this project to gather metrics on application performance and stability, and to make the appropriate environment changes to increase the resiliency of the website.
• By utilizing DynaTrace, we are able trace problem transaction from start to finish to determine problem points. Since implementing this product, we have increased site stability and cut down on frustrated transaction to parker.com by 40%.
• Responsible for managing all mobile applications released under the Parker Hannifin App Store license. Collaborate with divisional teams as well as offshore contractors to design high functioning applications that meet the requirements of the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Marketplace. Handle all certificates and profile generation as well as any AirWatch management that was needed.
• Design and manage all new database schemas for the parker.com environment. This includes defining the business need of new data and provide new api's to allow user access without granting access to the database itself to avoid users affecting serve performance.
• Design, develop and manage all Parker.com SSIS packages responsible for moving and transforming data from the Web Sphere Commerce DB2 database into the Parker.com SQL Server 2012 databases. This data will then be available via api's, web services and other portals in order to expose core parker.com data to Parker Division as well as other corporate entities.
• Designed and developed process that pulls page response time metrics from webpagetest.org and the SmartBear Alertsite Tool for Parker.com, as well as competitor sites. The metrics are run multiple times a day, rolled up by week and reported to executives on a monthly basis.
• Currently developing a proof of concept iOS application that management would use to view these metrics within an iOS application anywhere in the world. Application would lay the groundwork for any Parker Board of Directors mobile application.
• Managed multiple migration projects moving widely used databases from SQL 2008 to 2012, which included coordinating with multiple user groups and divisions to ensure no interruption in connectivity.
• Managed Parker.com migration project moving from a windows based environment to an AIX based environment. This migration project included multiple levels of unit/system testing, coordination with the eBusiness team to validate new functionality, and troubleshooting once the new environment went live.
• Lead migration project from OpenText Media Management 7.1 to 7.3. Duties included requesting new server hardware, both physical machines and new virtual machines, generating environment diagrams for migration team, maintaining project schedule for the offshore tram performing the installation, and collaborating with infrastructure team to ensure all servers communicated on the same subnet and switches for best performance.
• Architected .Net application to pull XML from MQ, format the message, send to an external application that generates formatted HTML, then pick up the HTML and send as an email.
- IT Technical Analyst - Lead at Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Sterling Jewelers, Inc
- Developer / Analyst at FeneTech, Inc
- iOS Contractor at CKN Group
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Lead relationship and Drive innovation within R&D to deliver technology solutions based on business needs.
• Work directly and indirectly with vendors & technology providers to deliver on project goals.
• Monitor and control the technical activities progress and provide visibility to them.
• Function as a dedicated, versatile, technical consultant that can be assigned to IT projects to represent all Infrastructure services, capabilities, and standard offerings to those projects.
- Domain Leader / IT Partner R&D at Sanofi
- Project Technical Lead at Sanofi
- Infrastructure Analyst at GENZYME
- Business Analyst/Infrastructure Application Manager at STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science