Prescription lenses manufacturer world leader with presence in more than 100 countries, +65,000 employees
• Develop plans and roll-out of IT solutions to Essilor's subsidiaries and partner labs in 9 countries of Central, South America and the Caribbean, creating regional IT roadmaps. Capex budget of 1.3M$ and 2.8M$ opex.
• On site assessment at regional locations to coordinate and develop plans, solutions architecture design and deliverables aligned to IT strategy and standards for network, servers, Active Directory, Lab Management System (LMS) and ERP.
• Participate actively in new partner integration projects, periodical reporting, identify urgent needs and actions plans supporting business growth.
• Deployment of voice, data network, and collaborative solution of Essilor's regional HQ in Miami.
- IT Project Leader at Essilor of America
- IT Infrastructure Coordinator & Project Manager at Supermercados Unicasa
- IT Infrastructure Consultant at Contacto Integral Asesores
- Enterprise Systems Mgmt. Coordinator at PDVSA & SAIC Joint Venture
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
Planned, managed and implemented company-wide IT projects
● Managed all enterprise data circuits and vendor relations
● Negotiated and managed enterprise mobile contracts
● Developed and managed IT transitional services agreements (TSA) for split between TEGNA and Gannett as well as the sales of several other companies.
● Disaster Recovery planning and preparation
● Managed enterprise contract with Adobe and annual true up of licences.
Planned, managed and implemented company-wide IT projects
- IT Project Leader at TEGNA
- IT Project Leader at Gannett Co
- IT Project Manager at USA TODAY
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information
Responsible for providing expert level network service order support. Specializing in consultation with regard to the configuration and installation of traditional and next generation IP-based telephone, voice mail, and automatic call distribution (ACD) in I.T. Service Management services for the campus community of 40,000 customers. Provides second and third tier network and applications support. Answer and triage network support call escalations. Troubleshoot and resolve service problems and system integration requests. Provide remote on-call support. Support and train LSP(s)/ITA(s) on new IP-based telecommunications features being deployed across the network service delivery architecture. Provide expert system configuration and troubleshooting of specific telephone and network-related tools (Digium Asterisk, BMC Software Remedy and Smart IT, Interactive Intelligence Call Centers, Maintain expert knowledge of Penn's supported information systems and computing technologies. Act as an internal technical resource for other ISC staff. Lead and participate on campus project teams, task forces, and user groups. Work with other units in ISC and with local support providers to implement and support computing standards for campus. Document supported products and communicate with clients regarding computing standards, policies, and support practices. Skills As a member of the Client Care team in Information Systems and Computing (ISC), work on the service desk to provide computing support and related services to University customers. Work as an advocate and facilitator on behalf of all ISC customers. Resolve Applications escalated incidents related to mobile, desktop, and client issues. Diagnose and resolve complex technical problems with computing hardware, software and network services. VMware, VirtualBox, VPN, Microsoft Office and Clonezilla. Participate on various project teams, and occasionally lead projects. Act as project support Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and manage customer communications on major cross-organizational projects. Assume ongoing responsibility for specific services, such as Carousel Digital Signage, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Symantec Endpoint Protection and Endpoint Desktop Recovery, Desktop Engineering, Desktop and Laptop Backup service. Also, completion of project work, as assigned.
- I.T. Project Leader at University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia
- Telecom Technician II at Children's Hospital
- Senior Communications Technician at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Computer Instructor at Non Profit Technology Resource
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Network Engineering
Burlington, NJ March 2018 - Current Created mapping of all layout and processes for migration to SAP to include:
• Door usage and control.
• Location storing strategy and capacity planning to include goods on hanger, NCG and Cosmetics.
• Planned hours of operation for support.
• Label creation with check digits for all locations within warehouse.
• Attended super user training and conducted training for all qualified users within facility.
• Maintenance of all users work assignment centers.
• Set wave planning based on departure times and volumes for each day.
• Testing of all hardware in test environment.
• Preparation and execution of dress rehearsal and dry runs to prepare for go live.
• Work cross functionally with all departments to prepare and execute go live.
• Responsible for system monitoring, troubleshooting order fulfillment and inventory management issues, and training throughout the facility. * Involvement at a high level in all areas of inventory management and order management/fulfillment, on both desktop terminal and RF device. * SAP training (classroom and hands-on) and follow-up for new or relocated workers, in the areas of receiving, shipping, inventory management, cycle counting, invoicing for international shipments, and limited order entry. * Designing/generating customized inventory and order management reports. * Troubleshooting to solve issues that may arise with inventory management and/or order fulfillment. * Testing fixes and/or changes in a test environment before moving the fix/change to the production environment, to ensure positive results and minimize or negate negative impact. * Create/maintain reference documents, detailing SAP transactions that are used in-house. Responsible for system monitoring, troubleshooting order fulfillment and inventory management issues, and training throughout the facility. * Involvement at a high level in all areas of inventory management and order management/fulfillment, on both desktop terminal and RF device. * SAP training (classroom and hands-on) and follow-up for new or relocated workers, in the areas of receiving, shipping, inventory management, cycle counting, invoicing for international shipments, and limited order entry. * Troubleshooting to solve issues that may arise with inventory management and/or order fulfillment. * Testing fixes and/or changes in a test environment before moving the fix/change to the production environment, to ensure positive results and minimize or negate negative impact. * Create/maintain reference documents, detailing SAP transactions that are used in-house. ♦ Lead improvement projects such as IT Project Leader in outsourcing the vendor receipt process and warehousing to a third party provider (3PL), Kuehne-Nagel ♦ Define requirements, design, test, and implement changes to SAP to support supply chain business needs.
- Lead improvement projects such as IT Project Leader at H&M
- Client Billing Specialist/ Billing Supervisor at LeClairRyan
- Billing Coordinator at Pepper Hamilton LLP
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors Of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
• Communicate and maintain alignment with business requirements to deliver effective information technologies on time and within budget.
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts, partnering with platforms, networking, software development, operations, support and communication teams to drive major infrastructure initiatives.
• Leverage technical and problem solving expertise to mentor team members and address project issues and risks effectively. Engage executive sponsorship to resolve challenges and champion team efforts.
• Business continuity and Change Management Coordinator
• Project Lead for the following initiatives: Next Generation Unified Communications - UCaaS Microsoft O365 and Azure AD deployment Microsoft O365 e-mail migration from multiple on-premises platforms Multi-tenant Contact Center deployment and migration Wireless network deployments including Guest, Device, eduRoam, EAP-TLS Local campus and remote branch network and infrastructure deployments and migrations Firewall and VPN solutions
- Senior IT Project Leader, ISC Technology Services at University of Pennsylvania
- Senior Network Architectural Engineer at Hopewell Valley Regional School District
- Director of Network Services at Saint Joseph's University
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
● Managed the development of requirements and strategies for a cloud-based training solution in collaboration with developers, designers and other stakeholders, resulting in innovative user-focused design solutions.
● Planned, managed and and/or hosted 100+ training events for physicians across the world, including successful workshops at EUSOBI, RSNA, SBI and ARAB Health conferences.
● Communicated value and impact of recent FDA PMA approval to physician learners and key stakeholders such as hospital administration, Key Opinion Leaders, facility IT staff.
● Reduced cost of training delivery by 60%, allowing funding to be reallocated to development of new training content.
● Designed procedures and managed documents in compliance with FDA guidelines, preventing failure of FDA audits or infractions during tenure.
● Advised physicians on introducing new technology into their practice; provided guidance on optimizing clinical
● Instrumental in launch of Ultrasound Breast Screening Program at Siriraj Thai Royal Palace Hospital, resulting in a valuable research partnership with the hospital.
- Breast Imaging Education and IT Project Leader at GE Healthcare
5 years at this Job
- Specialization Certificate - User Experience Research and Design
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
• Led team of employees and consultants to deliver strategic communications, technology deployment sequencing, while providing custom designed supplemental training and escalation support to 22 regional office managers and staff.
• Managed communications and encouraged technology adoption through simulcast webcasts, training and messaging via bundled e-mails, and SharePoint site designed for customers.
• Enabled and promoted deployment sequencing through business partner relationship management and tracking via SharePoint site.
• Developed and mentored direct reports, customers, and colleagues.
• Initiated business application creation and owned SharePoint site fed by SQL server pulling corporate source data for viewing reports online.
- IT Project Leader (Field Services Manager) at MCDONALD'S CORPORATION
- IT Project Leader (Web) at
- Business Analyst at
- U.S. IT Management Coordinator at IS HR
4 years at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations
Providing IT consulting to ultra-luxury resorts in USA and the Caribbean. Designed, implemented and stabilized IT infrastructures, implemented new technologies, bringing these properties up to the latest standards. Consulted, designed and help implemented various IT projects as a project leader. Sub-contracted non-critical projects to others with close supervisions. Current & Past Clients:
- IT Consultant and IT Project Leader at Hospitality IT Consulting
- IT Director at Elbow Beach Resort
- Regional IT Director, Projects at Pure Data at
- Director IT (Region) at Destination Hotels and Resorts
15 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters - International Hospitality Management
- Masters - Hospitality MGMT
- MBA - IMHI
Governed IT functions and projects, overseeing all hardware infrastructure and performance while aligning services to meet business goals. Built positive relationships between business solution and infrastructure teams, liaising on IT projects and developing plans for major upgrades and service improvements. Owned a budget of approximately $4.1M, focused on developing cloud computing technologies, and executed disaster recovery at the enterprise level.
• Delivered $750k in annual savings in 2018 through hardware & services consolidation.
• Delivered $50M in annual savings as the IT and Infrastructure Leader for the sale of 80+ COA (Company Owned Agencies). Led a taskforce in addressing challenges, migrating data, and coordinating closings.
• Fostered synergy between corporate technical support and business applications, leading a major migration, aligning the business to corporate standards, optimizing resources, and reducing annual costs by $80K.
• Managed the infrastructure migration from the Cleveland data center to the Columbus data center, cutting $10M in annual costs while identifying additional improvement opportunities through in-depth technical analyses.
• Energized IT teams, leveraging technical and organizational knowledge to meet enterprise goals, reduce currency, issues, and build out new solutions, including eliminating $249K of unnecessary charges.
• Strengthened infrastructure and functionality as a major change agent, migrating Win2003/Win2008 to Win2012 and transitioning from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook and Office 365 projects.
• Drove a data center migration from strategic planning to completion, moving all business applications and servers from an aging center, eliminating risks and reducing service and maintenance interruptions. Career Experience Cont.
- INFRASTRUCTURE DELIVERY LEADER | IT PROJECT MANAGER at Nationwide Insurance Company
- MANAGER, IT & Data Center Operations | SOLUTIONS ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at THI Holdings Inc., Nationwide Insurance Company
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
• Supporting PMO projects in the laboratory area of Quest Diagnostics.
• Currently managing 8 projects simultaneously. Projects are based on release schedule. 6 formal releases per year. (Every other month).
• Responsibilities include leading project activities for tracking, scheduling and reporting.
• Provide weekly status updates on progress for each project. IT Management and Stakeholders.
• Methodology used: Agile and Waterfall. Scrum Master for agile projects. ◦ Setup Rally workspaces with user stories in backlog. ◦ Grooming sessions held. Define sprints and user stories to be included. ◦ Fibonacci method used for assigning points. ◦ Tracking of burn down charts. ◦ Daily standups held. ◦ Retrospectives held.
• Track issues and defects through system testing and user acceptance testing.
• Clarity tool used to track resources and schedule.
• Microsoft Suite of Tools used. MS Project, Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Various Share Point sites used for documentation.
• Highly Matrix environment. Business and IT located throughout the United States.
• Overcoming hurdles/roadblocks throughout project lifecycle.
- IT Project Manager (PMO) at Quest Diagnostics
- IT Project Manager (EPMO) at United Healthcare Group
- IT Project Delivery Manager (PMO Office) at Montefiore IT, Montefiore Hospital
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Cigna
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - MIS, Computer Science