• Worked in the Global Digital Payments (GDP), under the Global Consumer Technology. The Digital Commerce and Payments technology efforts of Citigroup for all consumer and payments initiatives globally. Utilized Cloud Platform and Cloud Technologies.
• Directed and monitored work efforts via RTC & team meetings.
• Arranged and facilitated all Agile ceremonies including, stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, and Sprint & Release planning.
• Tracked and managed scope, budget, resources and timelines.
• Communicated project plan information, objectives and deliverables to the team.
• Prepared and presented weekly project status report.
• Ensured communication and coordination.
• Resolved issues and escalated as required.
• Managed project cost and budget.
• Fostered teamwork and spirit of collaboration and commitment within the project team.
• Facilitated builds in accordance with the release calendar.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master at Citicorp Credit Services
- IT Project Manager at DXC Technology (formerly Computer Science Corporation)
- Software Engineer at Computer Task Group
- Software Engineer at Computer Task Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Employed as a contractor for the Federal Government in the role of Senior IT Project Manager.
- Senior IT Project Manager at RCM Solutions
- Senior IT Project Manager at Conduco
- IT Project Manager at SSC-ICT Haaglanden
- IT Project Manager at ARS T&TT
4 months at this Job
- MSc - Physical Geography
State of TN-Department of Transportation
• IT Project Manager
• Collaborating with business users, stakeholders and all parties involved in the SDLC from analysis to documentation.
• Collaborate with the project team.
• Develop executive level communications to drive the projects' direction and update progress.
• Manage multiple application development projects
• Agile methodology
- IT Project Manager at Randstad Technologies
- Consultant at Digital Marketing
- IT Consultant at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Information System Manager at State of Tennessee Department of Children
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Business
AB Sciex; o Managed multiple IT and business projects that allowed the business to realize savings, by providing system or application enhancements. o M&A project experience IT Migration planned and executed a business continuity plan that allowed the business to be run off line for 6 weeks, and then recover to a new SAP environment. o Planned and executed a multi-national IT / Logistics project, that relocated 7 distribution centers to 7 new facilities, defined business processes and trained new staff in 4 months, inventory valued at $27 million. o Managed facility and infrastructure build out for new office space, VOIP, microwave, structured cabling. * IT Project Manager, Project management Center of Excellence (PMCoE); Applera Corporation, Life Technologies; o M&A activity, managed, planned and executed a 4-month project, which implemented SAP WMS for batch / lot controlled and serialized product. Planned and controlled the cross-country relocation of a perishable inventory valued at $7.2m, managed distribution / logistics cutover, and ramp up activities. Managed postproduction support activities. o Selected to serve in the corporation's PMCoE, duties included; managing projects as assigned, performing project healthy checks, conducting lessons learned sessions, training project managers on project. management essentials, formal and informal mentoring, managing the organizations project portfolio and resource planning activities. o Individual efforts included; rescuing several at risk projects, by either replacing existing project managers or partnering with them as an internal consultant to build the confidence of the project manager. Outcomes were; the project's successful go live, or being placed on hold or cancelled. Savings to $3.1m. * IT Project Manager / Business Analyst; PE Biosystems, division of Perkin Elmer Corporation; o Implemented SAP's Global trade system (GTS) to provide a globally trade solution. o IT Lead for a Catalyst WMS implementation project, green field warehouse implementation that deployed technologies new to the enterprise, wireless devices and bar coding technologies to a previously paper based operation. Promoted to IT Project Manager. o Global SAP r3 implementation project held the following project roles SD team lead, Japan, IM team lead, Europe, Business Analyst for the following SAP modules SD, IM, MM/PP, and WM, North America. Promoted to Business Analyst. * Warehouse Lead, Applied Biosystems Incorporated; o Selected to work on the SAP implementation project. o Developed a crate return program that was recognized by San Mateo County as a green initiative. o Implemented standardized cycle counting / reconciliation procedures. o Standardized inventory processes across 3 warehouse operations, worked with IT as a subject matter expert, defined functional specifications for inventory processing and reporting metrics. Wrote standard operating procedures for ISO 9001.
- IT Project Manager at AB Sciex, division of the Danaher Corporation
- Sergeant honorably discharged at US Army, Infantry
19 years at this Job
- - Business Systems
- - project management
• Sr IT Project Manager responsible for creating Financial Proposals to support IT/Business Projects
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to obtain resource commitments
• Work with key client resources to Identify project risks and develop appropriate risk mitigation plans
• Define the project plan and determine the best course of action to achieve the clients goals and expected deliverables
- Sr. IT Project Manager at Tokio Marine North America
- Sr. IT Project Manager - Global Network Operations at Clarivate Analytics
- Sr. IT Project Manager - Risk Management at Chase
- Sr. Business Engineering Project Manager at Chase
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
IT Project Manager Role is a key position within the Optum Technology IT Group. The IT
Project Manager functions as a project team member within the Network Services Group. This
position leads Network Services related projects across all Optum and UnitedHealth Group. Key responsibilities:
• Overall accountability for project execution for assigned projects within the Optum Technology IT Group for Network Services.
• Drive deliverables to meet project deadlines / milestones.
• Track and update project plans and documentation.
• Identify and report issues with the project. Mitigate identified issues.
• Engage resources (management, service vendors, business segment leads, etc.) for project assignments.
• Single point of contact for all project IT vendors/providers.
• Determine requirements through interface with customer, corporate real estate and adherence to corporate standards.
• Create and submit engagement documentation for voice/data network, cabling, and server infrastructure.
• Interface with construction trades as necessary to ensure MDF/IDF construction to UHG design standards.
• Document weekly status reports including project progress, key milestones, and tasks accomplished, etc. Host weekly status call with project team.
• Work within Optum Technology IT Group processes for equipment and services procurement.
• Perform Optum Technology IT Group's change management procedures to create, submit, and coordinate various change requests associated with Optum Technology IT Group Network Services current and future projects.
• Work with Optum Technology IT Group data/voice/security/server engineers to determine equipment and circuit equipment specifications.
• Work with supply chain management for equipment and circuit orders.
• Coordinate voice/data/security network equipment, servers, printers, and cable installation to ensure project deadlines are met, adhering to published lead times and standards.
• Coordinate and consolidate various remote site activities, i.e. site surveys, vendor scheduling, site contact reviews, and follow-up coordination for installation of infrastructure related activities (racks, power, cabling, circuits, etc.). Key Achievements:
• Hands on experience with large network rollout deployment activities.
• Documented and validated operational readiness hand-off to monitoring and management teams.
• Demonstrated success leading complex network initiatives in a matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated a strong skill set for MS word and Excel.
- Senior IT Project Manager at Optum
- Project Manager at Bailiwick
- Outside Sales Representative at Parsons Technologies Group
- Inside - Outside Sales at Best Enterprises
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Currently serving as the Senior IT Project Manager for MARTA, HQ- IT Infrastructure Department. My major projects entail a $3.5M Enterprise Data Storage Re-Architecture Project, $750K Upgrade Aging Infrastructure Equipment -Server Upgrade, and a $1.8M Upgrade Aging Hardware Equipment - Desktop/PC Refresh for the entire MARTA Authority.
• Currently in the Initiation Phase for the Enterprise Data Storage Re-Architecture Project. Project scope is to re-design the existing SAN architect to allow high performance for the eighteen (18) core applications that impacted the daily operations of the MARTA community. The new innovative design would eliminate single points of failure, new backup and recovery options and provide "failover" and "fallback" options.
• Currently in the Implementation Phase for the PC Refresh Project: Directly responsible planning & design, streamlined technology specification build-out models for the Authority, closely monitored the procurement/ implementation for all new technology. Directly involved in tracking existing warranty contracts and those expiring. Managed the communications, correspondence and deployment scheduling for 38 departments. This project was a phase project and successfully completed Phase I - IV, completing 14 departments within 6 months with over 800 devices. Generate daily, weekly status reports as required.
• Responsible for conducting extensive historical research on the existing equipment lifecycle from procurement to obsolescence to determine the aging infrastructure equipment for the IT department. Created master compilations that allowed the IT department to quickly determine the aging equipment and proceed with over a million dollars of replacement equipment.
- SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER at Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transportation Authority (MARTA)
- SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER at Atlanta Public Schools, Information Services Division
- IT ACCOUNT MANAGER/ IT LIAISON at Atlanta Public Schools, Information Services Division
- INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST at Atlanta Public Schools, Instructional Technology
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Teaching Certificate - Education - Fast Track Program
- BS - Business Management/ Aviation
Regional Release Manager (current): Completed the project management to deliver 2 releases for a Global regional revenue management application. Coordinating with Global Program Business, two internal system teams, one external supplier team, and Ford downstream regional teams. Complex data integration and centralization of multiple country markets leading to significant change management, risk assessment, issues management, corporate IT compliance, governance reviews and schedule tracking. Recognition received for success in stepping into a vacancy mid-project and supporting two releases. Mobility Transformation Project Delivery: IT Project manager on behalf of Ford Emerging IT to deliver an interactive experience and marketing retail space in New York City (FordPass Hub - https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordhub.html.) Challenge: A small co-located Ford team developed a prototype in Dearborn and implementation in New York coordinating with multiple outside suppliers, piloting new tools and processes. Program planning support and project management for Global Purchasing Application Group: Facilitated leadership governance meetings, analysis and reporting, managed technology renewal projects and other initiatives within the department. Recognized for roles in 1) implementing a new Solution Definition budget process and 2) role in the corporate-wide Internet Explorer browser migration.
- Senior IT Project Manager at Ford Motor Company
- IT Project Manager at UnitedHealth Group
- Interim Consultancies at Blue Chip Talent
- IT Project Manager and Web Design and Production Lead at General Motors
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Information Systems
As the IT Project Manager I am responsible for managing strategic projects throughout bid process, launch, and implementation to ensure smooth, efficient, successful program execution in order to secure system-wide standardizations. This requires detailed understanding of the current business models as well as the new requirements and the ability to manage many internal resources from a variety of departments, such as field sales, operations, technical, security, legal, user training, customer service, technical support.
- IT Project Manager at ISSI @ Axa Financial
- IT Project Manager at TEKSystems @ Excellus BCBS
- Deployment Project Manager / Service Delivery Liaison (SDL) at Optuminsight - United Health Group
- Sr. Business Project Manager, (Corporate) at Bank of New York Mellon
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Education/Technology Education
- Masters Certificate - Government Contracting
• IT project manager - Managed the infrastructure and system integration for a new 200,000 sqft WH
• IT project manager - Managed the IT infrastructure for a new 40,000 sqft WH
• Systems/Application integration for a new 200,000 sqft WH
• Design, configuration, Implement and support of Manhattan WMoS (Classic & Platform)
• EDI Design and mapping configuration - XML, EDIFACT, CSV
• Application and EDI support - Investigation, analysis, validation, resolution
• Investigate data issues - Data mining / queries - SQL Developer
• Analysis of SCI report builds - SCI Cognos
• Managed UAT - Script build, execution and management
• Process review and updates for operational flows - Ops flow documentation / Configuration guide
• Managed build of IT infrastructure - Including: sourcing and managing vendors
• Managed budgets for project stream - IT build, vendors and services
• Resource selection and training - Key user training
• Facilities build management - Scheduling, inputs, and updates of facility build
- IT Project Manager at Bollore-Logistics (Americas)
- Customer Operations and Improvement Manager at Brightstar Corp
- WMS Implementation Analyst - Inventory/RMA Manager at Brightstar Corp
- Inventory Analyst at Pediatric Associates
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Microsoft Certification - MCSE
- - Computer Science