• Worked in the Global Digital Payments (GDP), under the Global Consumer Technology. The Digital Commerce and Payments technology efforts of Citigroup for all consumer and payments initiatives globally. Utilized Cloud Platform and Cloud Technologies.
• Directed and monitored work efforts via RTC & team meetings.
• Arranged and facilitated all Agile ceremonies including, stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, and Sprint & Release planning.
• Tracked and managed scope, budget, resources and timelines.
• Communicated project plan information, objectives and deliverables to the team.
• Prepared and presented weekly project status report.
• Ensured communication and coordination.
• Resolved issues and escalated as required.
• Managed project cost and budget.
• Fostered teamwork and spirit of collaboration and commitment within the project team.
• Facilitated builds in accordance with the release calendar.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master at Citicorp Credit Services
- IT Project Manager at DXC Technology (formerly Computer Science Corporation)
- Software Engineer at Computer Task Group
- Software Engineer at Computer Task Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Employed as a contractor for the Federal Government in the role of Senior IT Project Manager.
- Senior IT Project Manager at RCM Solutions
- Senior IT Project Manager at Conduco
- IT Project Manager at SSC-ICT Haaglanden
- IT Project Manager at ARS T&TT
2 months at this Job
- MSc - Physical Geography
IT Project Manager. Primary duties include managing Network Services projects across Mershey Medical Center, its associated administrative buildings, the PennState College of Medicine, St. Joseph's Hospital, and 78+ clinics.
- IS/IT Project Manager at PennState Health
- System One Contractor at Hershey
- IS Project Manager- Point of Sale at Rite Aid Corporate Services
- Project Manager at Prelude Services
6 months at this Job
- 3rd Degree Black Belt Instructor - Martial Arts
- Bachelor's - Information Systems/Information Technology
Senior level IT project manager for $5BB global corporation, work in the Global Shared Operations division.
Manage multiple concurrent IT-related project, valued at 0MM to $10MM. Projects are run in a stage-gate environment. Start-to-finish using PMI processes merged with Flex-controls.
➢ Internet Points of Presence (IPOP) global data centers
➢ 85-site Cisco WAN upgrade for IWAN 1.1
➢ Email Retention Project for 85,000 employees
➢ Symantec Encryption Project
➢ ServiceNow IT Accounts Payable
➢ 16,500 Laptops McAfee Encryption Tools used to for projects: Office365, WebEx/Jabber, Zoom, MS Project, PowerPoint, Email.
- Sr IT Project Manager at Flex, Inc
- IT Service Program Manager / PMO Manager at Unisys Corporation
- Information Technology Director at City of Georgetown, TX
- IT Technical Services Director at
7 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Information Science
IT Project Manager lead IT, Clinical & Administrative team members through all IT related Projects at the Clinic, ranging from Hardware, Network Infrastructure, Software, Electronic Health Record (E.H.R.) and numerous other Healthcare IT projects. Key Project Management skills - Project Charter | RACI | Metrics of Success | Business strategic alignment | Deliver maximum Business Value | Critical Path | Agile/Scrum | Resource Mgmt. | Coaching | Microsoft Project | Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) | PowerPoint | Visio work-flows | CASE | Technical Specification | Mature, Proven PM life-cycle | Test Plan | UAT | Project Management Professional (PMP) [PMI], Scrum | Agile standards Key leadership skills - PMO Building w/ mature E2E Project life-cycle | Information Management Steering Committee (IMSC) Strategic Business initiative WIG Project alignment | Project cross-walk Dashboard for organizational awareness, transparency | Strong Communications Management Plans | Team Time Mgmt. | Tactical Planning | PDCA | Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Project alignment
- IT Project Manager at Hospital for Special Surgery
11 years, 9 months at this Job
AB Sciex; o Managed multiple IT and business projects that allowed the business to realize savings, by providing system or application enhancements. o M&A project experience IT Migration planned and executed a business continuity plan that allowed the business to be run off line for 6 weeks, and then recover to a new SAP environment. o Planned and executed a multi-national IT / Logistics project, that relocated 7 distribution centers to 7 new facilities, defined business processes and trained new staff in 4 months, inventory valued at $27 million. o Managed facility and infrastructure build out for new office space, VOIP, microwave, structured cabling. * IT Project Manager, Project management Center of Excellence (PMCoE); Applera Corporation, Life Technologies; o M&A activity, managed, planned and executed a 4-month project, which implemented SAP WMS for batch / lot controlled and serialized product. Planned and controlled the cross-country relocation of a perishable inventory valued at $7.2m, managed distribution / logistics cutover, and ramp up activities. Managed postproduction support activities. o Selected to serve in the corporation's PMCoE, duties included; managing projects as assigned, performing project healthy checks, conducting lessons learned sessions, training project managers on project. management essentials, formal and informal mentoring, managing the organizations project portfolio and resource planning activities. o Individual efforts included; rescuing several at risk projects, by either replacing existing project managers or partnering with them as an internal consultant to build the confidence of the project manager. Outcomes were; the project's successful go live, or being placed on hold or cancelled. Savings to $3.1m. * IT Project Manager / Business Analyst; PE Biosystems, division of Perkin Elmer Corporation; o Implemented SAP's Global trade system (GTS) to provide a globally trade solution. o IT Lead for a Catalyst WMS implementation project, green field warehouse implementation that deployed technologies new to the enterprise, wireless devices and bar coding technologies to a previously paper based operation. Promoted to IT Project Manager. o Global SAP r3 implementation project held the following project roles SD team lead, Japan, IM team lead, Europe, Business Analyst for the following SAP modules SD, IM, MM/PP, and WM, North America. Promoted to Business Analyst. * Warehouse Lead, Applied Biosystems Incorporated; o Selected to work on the SAP implementation project. o Developed a crate return program that was recognized by San Mateo County as a green initiative. o Implemented standardized cycle counting / reconciliation procedures. o Standardized inventory processes across 3 warehouse operations, worked with IT as a subject matter expert, defined functional specifications for inventory processing and reporting metrics. Wrote standard operating procedures for ISO 9001.
- IT Project Manager at AB Sciex, division of the Danaher Corporation
- Sergeant honorably discharged at US Army, Infantry
19 years at this Job
- - Business Systems
- - project management
IT Project Manager & Scrum Master (Agile Team Facilitator) Jun 13 - Present
➢ Perform all duties of classic PM
➢ Release Management, Mange project Security & Control
➢ Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
➢ Participate in Scum of Scrums.
➢ As a DevOps Team Scrum Master, resolve impediments for continuous integration & environment-Data setup
➢ As a System Team Scrum Master, facilitate System Demo.
➢ Manage Demand & Defect Management at Program level
➢ Technology: CA Agile Central (Rally) tool
- IT - Project Manager at Ford Motor Company
- Service Delivery Manager at Capgemini America Inc
- Project / Configuration Manager at Capgemini - General Motors
- Project Manager & Quality Consultant at Capgemini - Visteon Corporation
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Supervisor: Scott Downs
Summary: Corporate IT Project Manager, reporting to the CIO. Responsible for large and medium scale IT projects. Projects cover a wide variety of initiatives to support the corporate office, fifteen remote locations and their supporting warehouses. Management of these projects include gathering of requirements, definition of scope, risk management, stakeholder management, hosting meetings, providing ongoing status and metrics, interface with vendors and upper management, leading and motivating the project team, removing roadblocks, capturing lessons learned, and documentation of the project during and at the successful conclusion.
• Companywide migration from paper to cloud based electronic document routing.
• iPad and handheld device integration and rollout to all locations.
• Coordination of network upgrades, Fiber, VoIP upgrades, credit card machines.
• IT annual audits.
• Identification of problems and bottlenecks within the business.
• Designed and management of corporate training documents and training plans.
• Implementation of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
• Implementation of SAP Concur, travel and Invoice systems.
• Identify long and short term goals for process improvement.
- Senior IT Project Manager at Haynes Inc
- Project Manager at Northrop Grumman
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Information Technology - Project Management
of Health and Environment, Topeka, KS June 2018 - present Agency that protects and improves the health and environment of all Kansans with 1100+ employees IT Project Manager ✓ Management of several IT projects simultaneously coordinating between 4 divisions with 22 bureaus within the agency ✓ Serve as the business liaison for all project teams and resources including vendors, contracted staff, stakeholders, communications and customers to ensure projects executed are successful, on time, on budget, healthy and secure ✓ Analyze/ Create/ Execute project requests/ plans so that they follow accepted project management methodologies while adhering to Federal, State of Kansas, Office of Information Technology, Enterprise Project Management Office and Kansas Department of Health and Environment policies, guidelines, objectives, strategic goals and acceptable technological direction ✓ Review, analyze and author contracts, requests for proposals and any other documents necessary to execute a project and support business customers
- IT Project Manager at State of Kansas, Department
- at State of Kansas, Department of Revenue
- Human Resource Professional III - Recruitment and Classifications Manager at State of Kansas, Department of Revenue
- Staffing Consultant at Key Staffing
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Rehabilitation Services Education
IT Project Manager supporting application and infrastructure for local county government. I was responsible for project execution from initial requirement through post-deployment. This included project financial forecasting and resource prioritization. KEY PROJECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS Delinquent Tax Replacement Managed project team from requirements through QA to replace inhouse .net application with a COTS application. BS&A Server Upgrade: Project Budget $685K/Project Team 10+ Project Objective: Working with Enterprise Architects, Server and database administrators managed the Architecture and Design phases to upgrade the application from a client server environment to the AWS Cloud environment Work Day Business Process Alignment: Project Budget $100K/Project Team 10+ Project Objective: Managed the initial project setup and business process alignment phase
- IT Project Manager at DPM Consulting
- IT Project Delivery Manger at Modis Consulting
- Senior IT Project Manager Consultant at Strategic Staffing Solutions
- Senior IT Program Manager at KEY PROJECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
8 months at this Job
- Masters Certificate - Project Management
- BA - Business Administration