Client Server Technology Solutions LLC IT Recruiter
• Hands on experience with recruitment websites like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Dice for Job posting and candidates profiling.
• Screen resume to match job requirements, shortlisting candidates, organize interviews and closing on candidates
• Proactively building resume database for upcoming/ highly potential requirements Reliance Marketing HR Admin
• Conducted first round interviews for new joiners (Sales force) which helped in shortlisting the candidates for next round.
• Helped in creating Interview questionnaire which evaluated the candidates on 3 pillars - Motivation, Communication and Alignment to company culture
• Setting up fun activities events for employee to keep them motivated and enthusiastic.
• Helped in setting up meetings invites and travel arrangements for higher management.
• Participated in campus recruitment sessions where we screened resumes and interview various candidates in tier 2 and 3 B-schools. Planning
• Elaborate the Product Plan based on guidelines from Corporate Marketing & Circle expectations and ensures execution. Product Management
• Based on circle specifics, define and align the circle product plan in line with overall organizational marketing strategy.
• Ideate and launch new products in line with local market requirements.
• Execute circle initiatives & corporate plans to drive revenue & customer acquisition. Market Intelligence
• Develop and maintain a model for competitor information & market intelligence.
• Present key market developments and competitive situation particularly tariff related information to circle management/corporate product team. Consumer Insight
• Plan and coordinate Market Research Activities for understanding consumer insight.
• Leverage the consumer insights drawn from MR Activities, in developing new products & business strategies Isha Mehta E-mail: [email protected] | Phone: +1-732-543-4515 | Piscataway, NJ, USA
- IT Recruiter at client server technology Solutions LLC
1 month at this Job
• Collaborated and shaped the future of the Engineering department by identifying, attracting, and hiring the very best technical candidates available. Partnered with internal hiring managers to drive staffing solutions that met the needs of the business.
• Assisted Senior Recruiter in full-cycle recruiting: interviewed, offered, negotiated and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Headhunted superstar Software Engineers, Software Test Engineers, Program Managers, Web Developers, and other senior engineering leaders.
• Developed, drove and executed comprehensive search strategies to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of top Bahler IT Solutions business technical and policy initiatives and competitors.
- IT Recruiter at Bahler IT Solutions
- IT Recruiter at Happiest Minds Technologies
- IT Recruiter at Answerthink (The Hackett Group)
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Writing & Rhetoric and Information Technologies Studies
UST- Global Senior Lead IT Recruiter, Midwest Region, responsible for hiring top IT professionals that are driving innovation within their industry, for global digital technology solutions company.
- SENIOR LEAD IT RECRUITER at MIDWEST REGION
- SENIOR RECRUITER at Examinetics
- HEAD TALENT ACQUISITION at MindLift
- SENIOR RECRUITER at Entelli Consulting
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Sr. IT Recruiter
- Sr. IT Recruiter at Reventum Solutions LLP
- Sr. IT Recruiter at Reventum Solutions LLP
4 years, 11 months at this Job
-Hired as the first and only dedicated IT recruiter working on all FTE needs for various financial service clients both in NYC and nationally. -Built relationships and a strong pipeline consisting of highly qualified candidates including Directors, VP level executives, Program Managers, Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, C++ Developers, C# Developers, Quantitative Research Analysts, Software Engineers, Network Engineers, Storage Engineers and Desktop Engineers in NYC and nationally. -Met with clients and engaged in multiple strategic conference calls to thoroughly understand job positions and what to look for in seeking out most qualified candidate. -Tasked with identifying, recruiting and training 3 internal hires on our recruiting team.
- IT Recruiter, Sr. Associate at EnableIT
- Sr. IT Recruiter at Infinity Consulting Solutions
- Technical Recruiter at Dataminr
- Software and Technology Team Sourcer at Software and Technology Team
1 year at this Job
• Sr. IT Recruiter that supported the Atlanta office and markets without a physical office remotely.
• Primary skill sets recruited for included Project Managers (IT and Business PM's), Business Analysts, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, QA, Identity and Access Management, Software Engineers/Architects, DW/BI Engineers, and Reporting professionals.
• Recruited for contract, CTH, and permanent positions.
• Sourced/interviewed potential candidates and negotiated rates and salaries.
• References completed and presented to clients prior to final interviews to make our clients comfortable with their hiring decision. Converted peer references into candidates for other jobs and manager references into new clients.
• Tools we used include LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Dice, and our in house ATS. Was recruited to be on the "Systems Experts" team to drive use/learning of the home grown ATS we moved to after the Hays acquisition.
- Sr. IT Recruiter at Hays/Veredus - Tampa/Atlanta
- Owner at Griffin Distribution, LLC
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at EMS Consulting
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at PROTECH
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Seeking a career with a progressive corporation that will benefit and capitalize on my knowledge and experience as a Senior IT Recruiter. Proven leader who communicates and collaborates effectively with all levels of personnel by relying on excellent communication skills, outstanding customer service, and solid expertise in leadership and personnel management. Skilled in all areas of recruitment and possess a varied background in successfully filling all levels of permanent and contract opportunities. Consistently exceed expectations and reduce recruitment cost. Full Lifecycle Recruitment PROFESSIONL EXPERIENCE
CFG Partners LLC 4-2015-Present
• Independent National and International Recruitment 4-2015-Present *beginning with NICE Actimize (3rd down below). NICE and NICE Actimize Remote - (Contract)
- Senior IT Recruiter at CFG Partners LLC
- Senior IT Corporate Recruiter at NICE Systems/ CFG Partners LLC- CONTRACT
- Senior IT Corporate Recruiter- CONTRACT at Sharecare, Inc/ CFG Partners
- Talent Acquisition Manager Onsite and Remote at Transcend
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communications
Senior IT Recruiter
Computer Aid Incorporated (CAI)
Remote and Office
• Perform full life cycle recruiting; hiring DevOps Engineers, Cyber Security Experts, Enterprise Architects as well as other high end roles
- Senior IT Recruiter at Computer Aid Inc-CAI
- Contract Corporate IT Recruiter at Advance Auto Parts, Inc (via APC)
- North America Recruitment Partner at IBM (via Experis)
- North America Technical Recruiter at IBM (via Experis)
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Worked closely with the team to identify, procure and retain top IT resources for roles within the Investment Banking/Financial Services industry as the Senior IT Recruiter.
• Experience with full recruitment lifecycle that included searching, screening, interview prepping and onboarding.
• Exclusively recruited within the Investment Banking and financial services industry.
• Responsible for recruiting senior to executive-level IT talent.
• Focused on passive consultants specifically.
• Recruited business-end and technical Business Analyst, Project Managers, Program Managers, System Analyst and Data Analyst.
• Headed Bank of America's 2018 initiative that is targeted to add nearly 1,000 headcount with the target location(s) being within New York City and New Jersey locations. ◦ Placed the first position that broke Matlen Silver into a new area of Bank of America which will add additional and increased book of business. ◦ Consistently added 1-2 consultants a week during the span of the initiative. ◦ Placed only senior-level positions: Java, Python, C++, Program Manager, Business Analyst, etc.
• Successfully lead, recruited and placed a new technology (PEGA/RPA) to Matlen Silver on an exclusive implementation project with Bank of America which created additional work within the department. ◦ The project aimed to establish a new PEGA environment to create an automated global/enterprise-level platform. ◦ Headcount varied from top to bottom: Lead System Architects to Business Architects (PEGA Business Analyst). ◦ Successfully recruited this project and was prospected by our Charlotte, NC branch to aid in their PEGA project with Bank of America.
• Actively resourced current consultants to provide screening responsibilities for new candidates interviewing with the team(s) to increase the success rate for the candidate during the face-to-face interview.
• Headed the intelligence and recruitment strategies of work visas within the office. ◦ Implemented the training programs for STEM consultants. ◦ Filed EAD consultants H1B's, and addressed any RFE issues.
• Made the end of the year trip 7 months into the 2018 year. ◦ Needing to hit $10k per week in GP/Commission to qualify for the trip. ◦ Made placements consistently after qualifying to ensure myself success, and to qualify for the trip the following year when the criteria changes to total EOY GP/Commission revenue ($455k/yr).
- Senior IT Recruiter at Matlen Silver
- Senior Account Manager at Spot Inc
- Sales Associate at Banana Republic
- Senior Manager at Cardinal Fitness
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- Minor - Pre-Medical
6 years of total experience in HR & Admin out of which 3+ Years of Relevant Experience in HR Recruitment. Lastly was working with Radiant info system ltd - 8th Aug 2016 to 31st Nov 2017
Designation: HR Executive / IT Recruiter
Clients: Capgemini, Wipro, ITC InfoTech, Mind tree, Tesco, HCL
● Working for Contract to hire and permanent position.
● Sourcing the profiles through various portals like Monster, Naukri, etc and Mining resume from internal database of the company
● Pre-screening & Tele Screening - Collecting the details of the potential Candidate, asking his/her core capability and at the same time analyzing his/her communication skills, attitude, understanding his motivation level for looking into the opportunities
● Conducting preliminary round of interview.
● Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring Sr. managers and candidates.
● Working for the position for .Net, Database, UNIX etc.
● Inform and educate candidates.
● Clients handling.
● Interaction with the Clients.
● Taking recruitment from the clients.
● Taking 1st round of interview.
- HR Executive / IT Recruiter at Radiant info system ltd
- HR Executive / IT Recruiter at BS Recruitment Solution (Hyderabad)
- HR Executive / IT - Non IT Recruiter at K.R Consultancy (Mumbai)
- HR/Admin at BAL Govind School
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Distance Education
- B.Sc - Maths