Des Moines, IA Served as an influential leader who demonstrates strategic thinking abilities to provide talent acquisition planning and HR support to an organization with 25 internal employees in Des Moines, Omaha and Minneapolis. SENIOR IT RECRUITER (2013 to 2019) Partnered with senior leaders and hiring managers to create job profiles that will attract the best technical talent in the industry. Oversaw full life cycle recruitment including strategic sourcing, pre-screening, applicant testing, interviewing, negotiating offers, closing qualified candidates and on-boarding new employees for 40 monthly requisitions in IT development, business analytics, project management, scrum master, and databases analytic roles. Utilized current recruiting tools and best practices to cultivate robust pipelines for active and passive technical talent. Managed pipeline through ATS and provide transparency to candidates and hiring managers. Managed a smooth and seamless candidate experience by consistent and constant communications. Designed and executed on strategies for engaging and finding a diverse slate of candidates for each open requisition. ♦ Sourced active and passive candidates from external job boards including Dice, and LinkedIn Recruiter. ♦ Regularly reported on sourcing progress, including candidate pipelines, diversity initiatives, and market related compensation. ♦ Consistently managed a 2.2:1 average interview to deal ratio and 15+ month average contract project length. Averaged $35K per week in spread/profit. ♦ Recognized as top performer with highest retention of hired candidates across the company. ♦ Participated in special recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, negotiation training program, job postings, and candidate/hiring manager experience.
- SENIOR IT RECRUITER at Paragon IT Professionals
- ENROLLMENT ADVISOR at University of Phoenix
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Coordinate and schedule large printer deployment projects for multiple clients
• Act as liaison between client and technicians by being first point of contact for new positions and projects
• Utilize MS Excel to track daily schedule and completion of sites
• Responsible for completing payroll for various projects
• Responsible for completing onboarding paperwork for new consultants
• Coordinate and completed drug and background screenings as needed
• Create job descriptions and post on Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System
• Responsible for conducting phone and in person interviews
• Evaluate and source candidates based on client requirements
• Submit candidates for IT positions such as Field Technicians, Helpdesk Technicians, and Desktop Support Technicians
- IT Recruiter at Modis IT Staffing
- Shift Supervisor at Rite Aid
- Human Resources Intern at Royal Oak Beaumont Hospital
- Teller at Citizens Bank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Development
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
• 3 Months of experience as a IT Recruiter
- IT Recruiter at Deputize Pvt Ltd
4 months at this Job
- SSC - MARATHI VIDYALAYA
- Bachelor's - Computer
As aBusiness analyst and IT Recruiter, I was responsible to coordinate with the software, tester, QA team for desigining and developing market strategies. Also responsible for various existing clients to conducting regular meeting with past, present and potential clients discussing various IT issues and possible solutions. I am also responsible for IT Recruiter duties including to organize a company's staffing efforts and I am also include directly sourcing, screening and phone interviewing candidates for qualifications and presenting only the best ones to the hiring managers. Also setting up interview schedules keeping track of various outside agency submittals, performing reference checks and participating in negotiations. I am involved in recruiting IT professionals for contract or direct hire with clients by utilizing IT job portals, jobs posting, Social media and referral process. As a Business Analyst, I appropriately allocate the time to various aspects of the work, depending upon the client needs of the particular applications. Also setting up interview schedules keeping track of various outside agency submittals, performing reference checks and participating in negotiations. Besides the above I manage all the day to day activities and of communicating with the employees, and managing all the accounts
- Business Analyst & IT Recruiter at Blue Planet Solutions Inc
- Procurement Manager at Blue Planet Infosolutions(India)Pvt.ltd
- Business Development Manager at Kirti Software
- Marketing Executive-IT at Benelec Infotech Pvt. Ltd
1 month at this Job
• IT Recruiter responsible for full life cycle recruitment/staff augmentation and consulting activities
• Full life cycle responsibilities include sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for employment, client and account management follow-up, building relationships with technical professionals from many different disciplines as well as compensation and benefits analysis.
• Extensively used job portals like Naukri, Monster, Indeed, Timesjobs and Vendor Database for right candidate.
• Negotiated salary and company benefits for new and prospective candidates
• Excellent record of developing strong business relationships resulting in increased revenue and higher candidate retention rates.
• Extensive experience in recruiting candidates across India.
• Maintained good rapport with almost all the clients and Vendors for exclusive requirements and placements.
• Worked through referrals to get maximum employment to the company.
- IT Recruiter at Trustek Inc
- IT Recruiter at Astute Business Solutions
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
• Full Cycle Recruitment of IT professionals project Managers, Software Developers, Cyber Security Analysts, Customer Service Managers, Etc. Coordination with candidate's direct Clients & Vendor companies, searching from job portals and internal database.
• Working on the requirements, which are sent by direct clients.
• Analysis of requirements.
• Technical Screening of Consultants, Setting up of Interview with the internal developers & Clients.
• Working mainly on W2, 1099 and C2C tax forms.
• Placing consultants for Contract, Contract to hire and Permanent positions.
• Rate Negotiations with employers as well as consultants.
• Hiring the consultants on company's payroll.
• Use of various job portals like Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, and more.
• Conduct interview training with candidates before they interview with clients.
• Data Base Management (Vendors and Consultants).
• Handled recruitment successfully to meet the internal need.
• Searching the database and different Job sites and sourcing the right candidates to meet all the job specifications
- IT Recruiter at Revolution Technologies
- Talent Account Manager at KELLY SERVICES
- Senior Staffing Supervisor at KELLY SERVICES
- Staffing Supervisor at BELFLEX
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Management
• Handled the tasks of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job orders within a defined discipline.
• Assigned the tasks of utilizing on-line database, candidate referrals, internet and networking to identify potential candidates.
• Responsible for recruiting and maintaining good relationship with existing candidates of the organization.
• Performed recruitment tasks by applying the policies, rules and procedures of the organization.
• Expanded network of the company with large IT groups like INFOSYS, DELL, PWC, L&T Etc.
• Mind tools training and placement services As a senior recruiter from mar23 re to 30oct 2018
• I was working with so many clients like BFSI domain banking, insurance, finance, lighting company, event company, manufacturing company, builders company etc .. STRENGTH: Leadership quality, motivator and good interpersonal skills. HOBBIES AND INTREST: Making new friends, Internet Browsing, Listening to music
- IT RECRUITER at Micro Academy India Pvt.Ltd
- IT RECRUITER at ASAP Infosystem Pvt Ltd
- Executive HR from 16thJuly at Orissa Doot Pvt.Ltd
7 months at this Job
- BBA - Pentagon
About the company:
IT Staffing Company which help organizations worldwide get better insight into their operations and data by using Advanced Business Intelligence tools. Have strategic tie-ups with leading BI tool vendors, coupled with consulting team. Company also provides quality IT professionals to fast pace mid to large organizations to ensure business continuity and help them enhance their overall efficiency. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Extensive experience in 360-degree full lifecycle recruiting including pre-screening, negotiating rates to walking in post offer
• Specialized in recruiting most of the IT and Non-IT oriented skills for IT, Banking and Healthcare domain with an open mind for any challenging requirements.
• Adept in understanding requirements and placing advertisements on various job portals as per requirements and connecting with internal candidate database through emails or phone.
• Tracking candidates through various job boards, Boolean searches, social networking, direct sourcing.
• Build pipeline for technical adept in sourcing passive candidates by cold calling.
• Screening by assessment of candidate's capability against technical/ functional requirements as per the skill specifications and matrix given by client and short-listing candidates.
• Screening technical candidates calling 30-60 candidates per day.
• Participate and report in daily stand up meetings.
• Develop training plans for new hires and ensure a smooth transition to the company's culture
• Highly organized, detail oriented, independent, aggressive and results oriented with dedicated work ethic and strong skills in time management.
• A good team player with ability to work efficiently under pressure by prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines.
• Diverse Placements for IT Banking and Healthcare clients include but not limited
• Involved in end to end recruitment cycle starting from sourcing to scheduling of interviews till the offer generation.
• Lead recruiter with emphasis on training and monitoring junior recruiter.
• Involve in client meetings and interactions to understand the specific client's details in Talent acquisition.
• Offer generations follow-ups and salary negotiations.
• Post offer follow up and assisting in onboarding of selected candidates.
• Effectively recruited skilled personal with midlevel and higher level of experience.
• Extensively worked on social networking sites and job portals like Linked, In, FB, Monster.
• Hands om experience on applicant tracking system and database.
- IT Recruiter at Productiva IT Solutions
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Human Resource & Marketing
- Bachelor's in business administration - business administration
- - Tech Technology Solutions U. S Corp
• Sourced and recruited top IT talent for various hospital systems throughout the US
• Obtained certification from Tech Serve Alliance as Certified Staffing Professional Recruiter
• Worked with HR to complete background checks for consultants
• Placed contract and permanent employees
• Experience recruiting in many healthcare technology systems
- Healthcare IT Recruiter (remote) at Systemtec
- Owner/Professional Healthcare Recruiter at Integrity Search, LLC
- Professional Healthcare Recruiter at Management Recruiters of Cartersville
- Website Manager/Application Developer at Environmental Resources Management, Inc
6 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Management and Supervisory Development
• Recruited top IT talent by learning their skills, goals and interests.
• Matched IT professionals career goals to our clients' needs.
• Screened candidates for their strengths and weaknesses.
• Developed recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools.
• Built business relationships to gain industry knowledge and referrals.
- IT Recruiter at TEKsystems
- Loan Coordinator at
- Sales Manager at
- Patient Service Representative at Cleveland Clinic
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Communication - Marketing