As a IT Recruiter, I handled various technology positions like: Project Managers, Test Engineer, Business Analyst, Developer, Quality Analyst.
➢ Hold excellent knowledge in IT staffing and technologies like - Java, C++, C#, .Net framework, Python, SQL, HTML, XML
➢ Responsible for recruiting technical consultants for IT Desktop support, work order admin, Data entry, Network engineer, Instructional designer, Business analyst, Project Manager, DBA, warehouse etc.
➢ Worked extensively on W2, Contract and full time Requirements.
➢ Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other HR boards.
➢ Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for short listing, screening including preliminary interview of the candidates.
➢ Dealing with consultants on H1B, GC and CITIZEN, etc. Negotiating the rates on Contract, Contract to hire basis and for full time.
➢ Formatting resumes according to the client specifications and the standards of the industry and uploading CV's on client portals.
➢ Meeting the consultant's satisfaction, participating in the feedback process and completing the contract terms.
- IT RECRUITER at KANAP SYSTEM
- RECRUITER at MADEXA STAFFING INC
- HR ASSISTANT at RANDSTAD SOURCERIGHT - CLIENT MICROSOFT
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce
1 year contract My duties as an IT recruiter at NSC where "
• Write and post technical job descriptions
• Source potential candidates on Monster, Indeed , etc
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
• Coordinate with IT hiring manager for interviews ans start dates
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Screening resumes
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Performing reference and background checks
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
• Following up on the interview process status
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
• Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
1 year contract
My duties as an IT recruiter at NSC where "
- Remote IT Recruiter at NSC Global
- Branch executive recruiter at Adecco
- Onsite Coordinator at PREMIER SOLUTIONS
- Medical and law Interpreter and Spanish Teacher at Global to Local
11 months at this Job
- BA - International Bussines
- Trade school - Spanish literature
Sita Corp IT Recruiter
• Hands on experience with recruitment websites like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Dice for Job posting and candidates profiling.
• Screen resume to match job requirements, shortlisting candidates, organize interviews and closing on candidates
• Proactively building resume database for upcoming/ highly potential requirements Reliance Telecommunications HR Admin
• Conducted first round interviews for new joiners (Sales force) which helped in shortlisting the candidates for next round.
• Helped in creating Interview questionnaire which evaluated the candidates on 3 pillars - Motivation, Communication and Alignment to company culture
• Setting up fun activities events for employee to keep them motivated and enthusiastic.
• Helped in setting up meetings invites and travel arrangements for higher management.
• Participated in campus recruitment sessions where we screened resumes and interview various candidates in tier 2 and 3 B-schools. Planning
• Elaborate the Product Plan based on guidelines from Corporate Marketing & Circle expectations and ensures execution. Product Management
• Based on circle specifics, define and align the circle product plan in line with overall organizational marketing strategy.
• Ideate and launch new products in line with local market requirements.
• Execute circle initiatives & corporate plans to drive revenue & customer acquisition. Market Intelligence
• Develop and maintain a model for competitor information & market intelligence.
• Present key market developments and competitive situation particularly tariff related information to circle management/corporate product team. Consumer Insight
• Plan and coordinate Market Research Activities for understanding consumer insight.
• Leverage the consumer insights drawn from MR Activities, in developing new products & business strategies Isha Mehta E-mail: [email protected] | Phone: +1-732-543-4515 | Piscataway, NJ, USA
- IT Recruiter at Sita Corp
2 months at this Job
Hired by Fahrenheit IT for the IT Contingent Labor Program Office of Anthem BCBS, and their full service CRO in the Boston area. Currently utilizing Fieldglass and Bullhorn to place contracted IT talent. I hold a LinkedIn Recruiter seat.
- Sr Healthcare IT Recruiter at Fahrenheit IT
- Talent Services Associate (Recruiter) at Talencio
- Healthcare IT Talent Acquisition Specialist at Optum/Catamaran
- Sr. Healthcare IT Recruiter at CVS Caremark
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology/Pre-Law
Tampa, FL March 2019- Present
The Xela Group is a diverse, woman-owned company providing professional services to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies across the US.
IT Recruiter - (Remote)
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify candidates through various recruiting tools
• Source candidates from Professional Networking Sites, Blogging, Social networking sites
• Expertise in portal sourcing using Dice, LinkedIn and Career Builder and other Job Portals
• Conduct tech screenings and responsible for detail evaluation of candidates against specific IT requirements
• Interact with the candidates & scheduling them for an Interview based on panel availability
• Track daily status reports on conversions & closures
- IT Recruiter - (Remote) at THE XELA GROUP
- Corporate Recruiting Manager at ULTIMATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- Market Manager /Lead National Delivery Tech Recruiter at KFORCE
- Business Services Recruiter at CAREERSOURCE TAMPA BAY
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
January 2011 - Present Contracts Include: Recruited for the following positions: Sales: Technology
• Amazon / AWS - Sales Recruiter - Enterprise Sales - Analytics: (1 year)
• Glassdoor - Sales Recruiter - Ireland, San Francisco: (8 Months)
• Sage Software - Sales Recruiter October: (1 year)
• Microsoft (Github)- Sales Recruiter - Tokyo, Sydney, Amsterdam and San Francisco: (8 months)
• Microsoft Corporation (Xbox Live, Surface) Sales, Marketing and IT Recruiter (4.5 years)
• Avanade (Microsoft) - Sales and I.T. Recruiter: (1 year)
• Enterprise Field Account Executives, Inside Sales Executives, Pre-Sales Solution Engineers, Sales Operations Managers, Sales Analytics Representatives, Business Development Representatives, Customer Success, Customer Success Director, Inside Sales Management
• Microsoft Dynamics Consultants: Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Dynamics CRM
January 2011 - Present
Recruited for the following positions:
- Corporate Sales and I.T. Recruiter at Microsoft, Amazon, Amazon Web Services, Glassdoor, Sage Software
- Sr. Technical Recruiter - Agency - Base + Commission at Veredus
- Developer, Infrastructure and Architecture at Net Consultants
- Apartment Sales Consultant at Promove
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Academic Degree
- - Business Management
• Full Cycle Recruitment of IT professionals project Managers, Software Developers, Cyber Security Analysts, Customer Service Managers, Etc. Coordination with candidate's direct Clients & Vendor companies, searching from job portals and internal database.
• Working on the requirements, which are sent by direct clients.
• Analysis of requirements.
• Technical Screening of Consultants, Setting up of Interview with the internal developers & Clients.
• Working mainly on W2, 1099 and C2C tax forms.
• Placing consultants for Contract, Contract to hire and Permanent positions.
• Rate Negotiations with employers as well as consultants.
• Hiring the consultants on company's payroll.
• Use of various job portals like Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, and more.
• Conduct interview training with candidates before they interview with clients.
• Data Base Management (Vendors and Consultants).
• Handled recruitment successfully to meet the internal need.
• Searching the database and different Job sites and sourcing the right candidates to meet all the job specifications
- IT Recruiter at Revolution Technologies
- Talent Account Manager at KELLY SERVICES
- Senior Staffing Supervisor at KELLY SERVICES
- Staffing Supervisor at BELFLEX
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Management
• Managing a team of 5 Senior Recruiters in achieving team/individual goals.
• Managing and building a team of high performing Recruiters through an inviting culture that's focused on individual growth by setting personal/career goals.
• Leading the communication between the Recruiters and Account Managers to accurately articulate job specifications to ensure proper roll out of the specific open requirement.
• Specifically interview, onboard and train of all new recruiters.
• Experience with full recruitment lifecycle that includes searching, screening, interview prepping and onboarding.
• Exclusively recruited within the Investment Banking and financial services industry.
• Responsible for recruiting senior to executive-level IT talent.
• Focused on passive consultants specifically.
• Recruited technical Senior-Level roles which encompassed the following but not limited to:
• Recruited business-end and technical Business Analyst, Project Managers, Program Managers, System Analyst and Data Analyst.
• Headed Bank of America's 2018 initiative that targeted to add nearly 1,000 headcount with the target location(s) being within New York City and New Jersey locations.
• Successfully lead, recruited and placed a new technology (PEGA/RPA) to Matlen Silver on an exclusive implementation project with Bank of America which created additional work within the department.
• Actively resourced current consultants to provide screening responsibilities for new candidates interviewing with the team(s) to increase the success rate for the candidate during the face-to-face interview.
• Headed the intelligence and recruitment strategies of work visas within the office.
• Matlen Silver Summit Club:
Worked closely with the team to identify, procure and retain top IT resources for roles within the Investment Banking/Financial Services industry as the Lead IT Recruiter.
◦ Placed the first position that broke Matlen Silver into a new area of Bank of America which will add additional and increased book of business.
◦ Consistently added 1-2 consultants a week during the span of the initiative.
◦ Placed only senior-level positions: Java, Python, C++, Program Manager, Business Analyst, etc.
◦ The project aimed to establish a new PEGA environment to create an automated global/enterprise-level platform.
◦ Headcount varied from top to bottom: Lead System Architects to Business Architects (PEGA Business Analyst).
◦ Successfully recruited this project and was prospected by our Charlotte, NC branch to aid in their PEGA project with Bank of America.
◦ Implemented the training programs for STEM consultants.
◦ Filed EAD consultants H1B's, and addressed any RFE issues.
◦ 1st Year: 2018 - Achieving $10k per week in Commission
◦ 2nd Year: Tracking for 2019 - Achieving $540k/year in commission
- Lead IT Recruiter at Matlen Silver
- Senior Account Manager at Spot Inc
- Sales Associate at Banana Republic
- Senior Manager at Cardinal Fitness
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communications
- - Pre-Medical
Working as a Hr Recruiter at Orbit staffing innovision from may 2019 to till date.
● Six months of Work Experience as HR- IT Recruiter in SP GLOBAL SOLUTION From Dec 2018 to may 2019.
➢ Key Responsibilities:
➢ Understanding Company's requirement laying special focus on Job Description and job Specification.
➢ Screening and short listing resumes for the required position through Job Portal/References/Head Hunting, to match the requirement of the clients
➢ Continuous interaction with the clients by phone and email.
➢ Discussing the profiles with the candidates.
➢ Independently coordinated between candidates and the HR's from different companies
➢ Conducted walk-in interview for various positions.
➢ Follow up with the candidates who will be joining in the client place.
➢ Negotiating on the salary aspect.
➢ Taking regular feedback from the clients.
➢ Maintaining MIS of all recruitment related details and credentials of each s sourced and interviewed.
- HR- IT Recruiter at SP GLOBAL SOLUTION
- school Teacher at Krishnaveni Talent school
4 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Finance & HR
- B.Sc - chemistry
- S.S.C - Indupally
May 2017 to Present
ManpowerGroup is the fourth largest staffing firm and world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Experis is the strategic arm of ManpowerGroup and as part of the Key Accounts Group responsible for IT recruiting for strategic key accounts for the company including JPMC, United Airlines, Verizon, Wells Fargo, CapGem, Houston Methodist, Memorial Herman, CISCO, Accenture and ExxonMobil. ManpowerGroup is a matrix driven organization, my matrix includes 60 submittals a month, 20 interviews, 4 placements a month with $600,000 a YTD GP Senior Key Accounts IT Recruiter
• Client facing which includes attending kick-off meetings with hiring managers to understand the scope of the projects and technical needs. Submit directly to hiring manager and follow up directly with hiring manager, coordinate interviews and follow-ups.
• Interviewing candidates and provide PoID (Proof of Identification)- Account are now requiring proof of identification, to satisfy this SLA I'm required to meet all candidates or Skype interview. Gather citizenship documentation and review qualifications.
• Responsible for on-boarding candidates; collect all required documentation and send to the on-boarding team to coordinate background and drug tests.
• Successfully placed IT professionals including but not limited to .Net Developers, Python and Java Programmers, Data Analysts, Project Managers, SAP ABAP UI5 Developers, Techno-functional Analysts, Systems Architects, Security Architects, Emerging Technology SMEs, Application Security Consultants, Cyber Security Analysts, Ethical Hackers, Vulnerability testers, DevOps, Cloud Engineers, Network Architects and Desktop Technicians, IT Controls Analyst and Salesforce Developers and Architects with a Government clearance
• Successfully placed non-IT professionals including but not limited to Seismic Data Analysts, GIS Professionals, Laboratory Technicians, Controllers and Financial Analysts.
• Tools used includes LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, Dice, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Textus, as well as the internal ATS (FOX)
- Senior Key Accounts IT Recruiter at ManpowerGroup/ Experis Inc
- Full Desk Talent Acquisition Specialist at Marshwinds International Inc
- Corporate Recruiter/ Lead Delivery Manager at Mindlance Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Art and Design