➢ IT Consultant on business networks.
➢ Microsoft Windows '95, '98, NT, 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, Vista, Windows 7 and 8 support.
➢ Tablet support.
➢ Wi-Fi and Hardwired support. (Cable, DSL modem support)
- IT Consultant at IT Healthcare
- Chief Operations Officer at Tri-State Ophthalmology
- District Network Admin at Boyd County School System
- Practice Manager at Regional Psychotherapy Services, Inc
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Admin
- - Information Technology
- - Practice Management Administrator
Website developer, IT Technician, Onsite Service Technician, Remote.
- IT Technician at Atlas IT
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Home
- Meat Prep at Das Dutchman Essenhaus
- Career Builder at J.A.G - MERIT LEARNING CENTER
10 months at this Job
- TASC (GED) - General education
- - Computer Science
Worked for Smart Sourced IT during the summer of 2015
- IT Technician at Max Sciarra IT Consulting
- at Max Sciarra IT Consulting
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school
- IT Support at Royal Pacific Funding in Costa Mesa, CA - Set up and configure computer workstations and IP phones for employees - Troubleshoot and solve various technical hardware and software issues
- IT Support at PH-IT Solutions
- Research Assistant at Marcus & Millichap
- Wireless Team Member at MarketSource/Target Mobile
- Delivery Driver at Pizza Hut
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration Concentration in Information Systems
NYU IT Service Desk student employee.
- IT Technician at NYU IT
- Tech Director at WNYU Radio
- Executive Producer / Host of WNYU's Weekly Refresh at Emnovate
- Lab Assistant at Emnovate
3 months at this Job
- - Physics
• Evaluates business needs, objectives, and goals, to provide deployment of the organization's technology roadmap.
• Manage project plans, timelines for implementation of complex projects and coordinates processes with project leaders to deliver timely solutions.
• Provide technology recommendations to change IT trends and regulations which might impact the organization taking corrective actions as required.
• Implementation of IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, and disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
• Assistance with IT annual budget based on short term and long term strategic goals. Reviews and compares actual results to planned budgetary performance.
- IT Consultant at IT Professional & Consulting Services
- Information Technology Director at Moog Inc, Space and Defense Group
- Information Technology Director at Amtec Precision Products Inc
- Director of Information Systems at Buhrke Industries LLC
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Computer Network Systems Engineer.
- Bachelor's - Computer Network Systems
Pittsburgh, PA 2018-Present Currently providing IT Consulting and leadership to multiple locally based companies around IT Project Management, Infrastructure Management and Security Management. EMAIL: [email protected] TECHNICAL COMPENTENCIES ✓ Architecture ✓ Application Development, Support and Maintenance ✓ Business Analysis ✓ Database Design & Management ✓ Infrastructure/Platforms ✓ IT Procurement and Asset Management ✓ IT Project Management ✓ IT Support Management ✓ Processes, Methodologies, and Tools ✓ Quality Management and Assurance ✓ Security Management ✓ Service Management Processes ✓ System Design ✓ Systems Integration and Porting ✓ Telecommunications (Data/Voice)
- IT Project Management at IT Consulting
- Director Support, Training and IT at SoftWriters
- President/Owner at ProLumen Consulting
1 year at this Job
- BA - Management and Information Technology
• Provide IT support for small businesses throughout the Greater Atlanta area
• Work directly with users having issues throughout entire problem solving process, including identifying the problem, determining the cause, conducting an investigation, explaining steps to solve and following up on issue.
• Coordinate with third party support service providers for vendor support.
- IT Consultant at Southern Royalty I.T. Services
- Sr. Systems Administrator at View Dynamic Glass
- IT Manager at Pro Star Fulfillment Inc
- Network Security Support Engineer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
• Managed the budget for the IT department and warehouse by forecasting current and future needs
• Implemented all business technology decisions (strategy, procurement, and maintenance)
• Kept an IT uptime over 99% on Windows server network
- IT Manager at Boswell IT Consulting
- Computer Systems Analyst at Northwest Cardiovascular Institute
- Systems Technician at Oregon Judicial Department
- Systems Analyst at Conservation Services Group
7 years at this Job
- Master's - Computer Information Systems
- - Computer Programming and Networking
• Managed and directed IT networks and support.
• Developed and maintained detailed documentation of the network and infrastructure design and enhancements.
• Managed the IT department staff supported services and provided support for server and desktop applications including but not limited Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Servers.
• Windows OS & Office along with common desktop applications.
• Client/Database applications developed and maintained in-house.
• Maintained Websites and supported at all times.
• Communicated regularly with departments to make sure all issues are being captured and needs are being addressed.
• Supported remote users' home-office systems as well as local and remote users as needed, whether on-site or remotely.
• Designed and enhanced the internal and external security of the networks.
• Designed, implement, monitor and support the firewalls, local area networks, wide area networks, and virtual private networks.
• Implemented and managed system backups in the offices.
• Managed and ensured that enterprise-wide critical software updates and anti-virus updates are performed.
• Managed and supported the maintenance of the anti-spam servers and systems.
• Administered and maintain all cloud services implemented.
- IT Specialist at Hamilton Ryker IT Solution
- IT SPECIALIST at VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA CHESAPEAKE
- IT SPECIALIST at THE BETTER WAY PROGRAM
- REPAIR TECHNICIAN at DAYCON
3 years at this Job
- A+ Certification
- A.A. in Applied Science - Applied Science