• Developed strategies for consolidating operations of the Western Distribution and Retail divisions.
• Responsible for deliverables that meet company profitability and growth objectives.
• Handles issues and risks related to retail and distribution operations.
• Spearheaded the selection process of the ERP, PoS, and eCommerce platforms.
• Spearheaded the development and implementation of a customer reorder portal.
• Managed a $1.5M annual IT budget supporting the NorCal divisions.
• Reduced annual IT and building security operating cost by $200k.
• Increased operational efficiency by modernizing and stabilizing the IT infrastructure.
• Designed and implemented a faster and secure unified Wi‐Fi network.
• Increased the network, internet, and intranet performance by 400%.
• Increased the capacity and performance of the file storage system.
• Optimized product deliveries by implementing a new delivery routing and tracking software.
• Optimized the physical inventory and yearly financial closing process.
• Implemented and enforced corporate systems and policies.
• Mentored staff on new business practices and methodologies.
- IT Manager at Distribution and Retail Company
- IT Manager / Sr. Systems Administrator at Software Manufacturer
- Operations Manager / Sr. Systems Administrator at Business Solutions Provider
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Electrical Engineering
2. IT Resume
IT in U.S. Navy
IT in U.S. Navy
- IT at IT in the U.S. Navy
- Crew Member at AMC South Bay
- at Kings' Care- A Safe Place, Inc
- Childcare Aide (Summer Job) at Nellie's Wonderland Educational Center
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Technologies: Microsoft, Cisco, AirWatch, VMware, Apple, Samsung, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Citrix Previous work experience has included customer service associate positions with T.J. Maxx, Roses Department Store, and DSW Shoes.
Technologies: Microsoft, Cisco, AirWatch, VMware, Apple, Samsung, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Citrix
Previous work experience has included customer service associate positions with T.J. Maxx, Roses Department Store, and DSW Shoes.
- IT Support Officer at Australian Trade and Investment Commission
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration - Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
• Manager of I.T. Department
• Systems Administrator
• Managed Apple App
• Project Management
• General PC and Application Support
• Worked at Helpdesk focusing on solving problems like ..
• Implemented anti-spyware & virus protection for PC's
• Implemented other enterprise software including
• Networking Administrator
• Inventory - IT & Facilities
• Repaired & Installed PC's/Systems
• Email and O365 Administrator and Support
• Website Administrator
• Facilities Coordinator
• Other Misc. IT Duties
- I.T. Manager at I.T. Department
- Supervisor Infrastructure Support Engineer at BFS/ProBuild/UBC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Current Configured new employee work stations, including all hardware, software and peripheral devices Explained technology-related details in easy-to-understand terms to individuals from all walks of life and in various job positions Consulted via telephone to understand user problems, run through testing scripts and ask probing questions to locate root causes Documented repair processes and helped streamline procedures for future technical support actions Removed malware and viruses from laptops and desktop systems using specialized software Observed system functioning and entered commands to test different areas of operations Provided onsite training Provided local and remote Tier 1 IT support for hardware and software to company personnel
- IT Specialist at Deploy IT
- External Compliance Auditor at Cambridge Investment Research
- Advisor Support Specialist at
- Advisor Group at
1 month at this Job
Start to finish IT solutions. Meet with and discuss current IT infrastructure with new clients. Recommend, configure, install and manage infrastructure of 300+ small to large companies. Manage communications of multi-location, international and roaming company layouts. Assist in security audits and legal compliance. Documentation of all client infrastructure and minute to minute record of daily operations. 24/7 on-call and emergency services. Key Contributions: * Administer Microsoft Windows Servers, workstations, and network security devices for all clients * Responsible for hardware and software applications for workstations, servers, client devices, and network data communications; collaborate with executive management and department directors to assess network and software needs * Manage and maintain anti-virus and security solutions * Configure and manage local, off-site and cloud based backup solutions * Configure and manage UPS health and alerts * Manage new/upgraded install projects for servers, switches, firewalls, PCs, e-mail migrations, VOIP migrations, Office migrations, etc. * Create user procedures and provide technical support for new and current employees * Perform hands-on administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of networks, increasing both network efficiency and end user productivity * Monitor network traffic using SonicWall, Ubiquiti, Juniper, WatchGuard, and Cisco ASA equipment * Provide technical support to clients on issue's ranging from disaster recovery to forgotten passwords * Management of physical server locations, cable management and overall client satisfaction * Manage and maintain remote connections via VPN/SSL-VPN, Azure or AWS * Manage and maintain server redundancy, failover, high availability and disaster recovery solutions * Documentation of per minute daily operations including drive time and mileage traveled.
- IT Consultant at IT Radix
- Implementations Director at High Tech Innovations
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Computer Networking and Security
• Full cycle IT recruiting in a high volume environment
• Source nationwide talent for positions in the Cleveland and Columbus areas
• Conduct detailed phone screens relevant to the skill set listed in the job description
• Manage needs of hiring managers through Job intake calls
• Fill Fortune 500 company requisitions through Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire
• Source and track talent via Fox, Dice, Indeed, CareerBuilder, and LinkedIn
• Identify highly qualified candidates for new jobs within 24 hours of receiving requirements
- IT Recruiter at Experis IT
- Inside Sales Account Manager at Quest Software Inc.
- 3rd Key Manager at Fossil Group
- Insurance Sales Manager at State Farm
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Administration
8. IT Resume
Adhered to ship standards and procedures. Greeted customers and guests with a pleasant smile and superior customer service. Correctly followed all health, safety and sanitation guidelines. Worked temporary duty in a food service division.
- IT at Network IT
- Network IT at U.S. Navy
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Associate - General
• Designed and led the set up the IT infrastructures needed for tow physicians and Dental Clinics.
• Analyzed business and user requirements for the new clinics and decided about the right IT solutions.
• Deployed cloud AD and Cloud Servers using Microsoft Azure.
• Established cloud back and Cloud Disaster Recovery.
• Created IT policies and procedures.
• Managed IT consultants for successful deployment Exchange, Share Point and Office 360 Online.
• Planned yearly IT budget.
- IT Consultant at Self IT Consulting
- IT Director at St. Bernard Hospital
- Infrastructure Manager / Application Manager at MetroSouth Medical Center
- IT Manager at Michael Reese Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS: Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Key player in growing a managed service provider from having 30 clients to 150 clients within three years.
• Exhibits success in working with high-volume call environment providing software, hardware, workstation/server and networking technical support for multiple small businesses and country clubs.
• Partners with Tier I through Tier III help desk peers to resolve complex IT-related issues.
• Creates documentations to educate clients as well as internal staffs.
• Maintains over 50+ client workstations/servers and their peripherals daily.
• Completes 80% or more daily assigned ticket tasks without escalation.
- IT Technician at RESURGENCE IT
- Production Engineer at UBIQUITI NETOWRKS INC
- Field Applications Engineer at NANY TECHNOLOGY CORP
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering