Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; providing recommendations and business solutions. Research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements. Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- IT Sales Executive at Integrated Systems Analysts, Inc
- Director at Youth Ministry and Communications
- Sales Agent at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Sleep Sales and Inventory Associate at Sleep Number
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for managing the New England territory for Hill-Rom capital equipment hospital Clinical Workflow Solutions (CWS). CWS includes Nurse Call, Real Time Locating Systems, Asset Tracking, Wireless Integration, EMR Integration, Hand Hygiene Compliance and Room Signs. CWS protects patients by anticipating care. - Met multi-million quota both years
- IT Sales Executive at Hill-Rom
- Owner at Sabbatical
- Services Principal at NY and New England
- at IBM Corporation
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
INFINITI OF OXNARD- USA BUSINESS DEVELOMENT CONSULTANT- (SPECIALIST) FEBRUARY 21, 2019 – RESIGNED SWIZ TECHNOLOGIES PTE – SINGAPORE INTERNAL IT SALES EXECUTIVE- AP/AR (ACOUNTS)AND ADMINISTRATION 2014-2016 I.VIC INTERNATIONAL Pte Ltd- SINGAPORE OUTSOURCE CONTACT CENTRE SOLUTION PART TIME TELESALES 2014-2015 PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE-SINGAPORE INSURANCE COMPANY 2013-2014 · Telemarketing- fixing of appointment WTG Pte Ltd SINGAPORE REAL STATE PROPERTY COMPANY Year 2011- Year 2012 PART TIME TELEMARKETER · Telemarketing- Setting up an appointment for Real State Property Site SEQUETECH CORPORATION- PHILIPPINES COMPANY DISTRIBUTOR OF SECURITY SYSTEM-BURGLAR ALARM DIVISION SALES MANAGER 2000-2005 ACHIEVEMENT MANAGEMENT/ ADMINISTRATIVE & CUSTOMER SERVICE RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA PTE LTD- SINGAPORE CAGE CASHIER 2010-2010 GOODWOOD FAR EAST FLORA Pte Ltd SINGAPORE RETAIL SUPERVISOR 2008 to 2010 STANDARD CHARTERED BANK-SINGAPORE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPESENTATIVE- TELESALES 2006 to 2007 Credit Card & Bank Loan Outbound Calls (Standard Chartered & HSBC) ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACCOUNTING GARCOM TELECOMMUNICATION Pte Ltd PHILIPPINES ACCOUNTING CLERK & ADMINISTRATIVE 1989 to 1993 EDUCATIONAL ATTAINTMENT: BACHELOR OF SCIENCE COMMERCE – MAJOR IN ACCOUNTANCY BAGUIO COLLEGES FOUNDATION- UNIVERSITY OF CORDILLERA PHILIPPINES
• The line of responsibilities basically assisting our Service Department and Sales Department, as the Service Department Customers, through outbound calling, making follow up with customer's pending Recalls Services that hasn't done yet, to let customer be informed, to get them assisted of their Recall Service Appointment, outbound call for all the service department promotions, so as to encourage them to visit our dealership again, especially those customer that haven't visited the dealership for quite sometimes.
• and for the Sales Department I basically assisting our Sales Team, to follow up those customers with leased contract soon to be expired, those customers who visited our dealership showroom, those with inbound call inquiries, etc. encourage and assist their appointment with our sales department.
• and for the Customer Service, assisting the reception area as well as with cashiering, attending incoming calls are properly assisted.
• As the role is in charge of both Outbound and Inbound Sales Self-generating cold leads
• Appointment setting for the IT services and IT Products Demo, Server, Storage Backup Solution, Hardware, Software and other IT Maintenance Services
• In charge of Accounts Receivable and Payable
• In Charge of Petty Cash Fund- Reimbursement and Replenishment
• In charge of Customer Quotation, Customer Purchase Order, Customer D.O Quotation Proposal Follow up
• In charge of Outgoing Delivery
• Realty Property Website Outbound Telesales
• To engage with Property Agents or Realtor to post the prospect's property on our company website, for easy viewing and engaging with potential buyers.
• Direct Supervision of Sales Consultant
• Weekly Sales Monitoring
• New Applicant Interview
• New Staff Sales Training
• New Staff on the field Sales Training
• 2003 - 2004 Top Producer for the Week and Top Producer for the Month
• Award Winning Super Sales Person of the Year 2003, 2004
• Award Winning Travel to Thailand, Singapore Boracay Philippines 2004
• First Recipient Awardee of Brand-New Car Toyota Vios - March 2004
• Pawnshop Top Seller Awardee of the Year 2002
• In Charged with Cage Cashier
• Assist players on chips transaction
• Direct staff supervision
• In charge of Sales Target for the day
• In charge of Stock Merchandising
• In charge of Incoming and Outgoing Delivery
• In charged of Customer Complaints
• In Charged of Staff Monthly Training
• Cashiering when lack of manpower
INFINITI OF OXNARD- USA
BUSINESS DEVELOMENT CONSULTANT- (SPECIALIST)
FEBRUARY 21, 2019 – RESIGNED
SWIZ TECHNOLOGIES PTE – SINGAPORE
INTERNAL IT SALES EXECUTIVE- AP/AR (ACOUNTS)AND ADMINISTRATION
I.VIC INTERNATIONAL Pte Ltd- SINGAPORE
OUTSOURCE CONTACT CENTRE SOLUTION
PART TIME TELESALES 2014-2015
· Telemarketing- fixing of appointment
WTG Pte Ltd SINGAPORE
REAL STATE PROPERTY COMPANY
Year 2011- Year 2012
PART TIME TELEMARKETER
· Telemarketing- Setting up an appointment for Real State Property Site
SEQUETECH CORPORATION- PHILIPPINES
COMPANY DISTRIBUTOR OF SECURITY SYSTEM-BURGLAR ALARM
DIVISION SALES MANAGER
MANAGEMENT/ ADMINISTRATIVE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA PTE LTD- SINGAPORE
CAGE CASHIER 2010-2010
GOODWOOD FAR EAST FLORA Pte Ltd SINGAPORE
2008 to 2010
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK-SINGAPORE
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPESENTATIVE- TELESALES
2006 to 2007
Credit Card & Bank Loan Outbound Calls (Standard Chartered & HSBC)
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACCOUNTING
GARCOM TELECOMMUNICATION Pte Ltd PHILIPPINES
ACCOUNTING CLERK & ADMINISTRATIVE
1989 to 1993
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE COMMERCE – MAJOR IN ACCOUNTANCY
BAGUIO COLLEGES FOUNDATION- UNIVERSITY OF CORDILLERA
- SALES AND MARKETING at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accountacy
Provide pre-sales assistance for both Enterprise and SMB sales opportunities to customers.
● Demo BAE solutions to customers, solutions such as; Email security, Email Managed Applications, Microsoft O365, Managed Security services, Cyber Risk services.
● Create presentation slides, tailored to customers' specific needs.
● Walk customers through different admin portals/security management consoles as an administrator.
● Configure inbound and outbound DLP policies for current customers.
● Build, deploy, and configure BAE instances as part of the customer evaluation process.
● Educate customers on the technical capabilities/features of BAE's Email and Threat Intel platforms and research customer specific requirements to ensure alignment.
● Support and deliver external (partners and customers) and internal enablement activities.
● Respond to requests for proposal and information in both oral and written formats: RFQs, RFIs.
● Act as an interface between the sales organization and technical staff to resolve technical issues related to evaluations and/or customer requirements.
● Provide feedback on opportunities and field activities to Sales, Product Management and the development team.
● Support and participate in Marketing events, conferences, trade shows webinars.
● Work with the consulting team to understand how BAE's Enterprise customers could benefit from professional services (penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, IT Risk assessment, Security Maturity assessment, Incident Response, Threat Intel capabilities).
● Work with other Departments like Financial services and the Government to stay up to date with BAE's Threat Intel capabilities.
- Sales Engineer/ Pre-sales at BAE Systems AI
- Director Of Business Development at HLP Integration/SENTIO
- Senior Account Executive at Ricoh USA
- IT Sales Executive at Corporate Technologies LLC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Management
• Responsible for generating new revenue within an assigned territory as well as retention responsibility for existing accounts
• Daily cold calling and sourcing for new business for US fleet tracking.
• Maintain monthly sales contribution goals through new business sold, cross-selling, account retention, and account penetration
• Analyze and qualify current customers in areas of potential new revenue opportunities, volume of use, service types and competitors utilized
• Meet territory net new sales quota and retention quotas as detailed in the Proprietary.
• Retain defined client base of accounts and associated revenue through an appropriate level of contact with clients
• Actively participate in weekly regional conference calls and monthly team conference calls
• Ensure required weekly and monthly reports are completed accurately and on-time
• Maintain a detailed account update in the contact management software
• Meet minimum productivity requirements in regards to territory management and quality contact with customers
• Use customer feedback to monitor the status of service levels, identifies problems and revenue growth potential within the business
- Account Executive at US fleet tracking
- Account Manager at Advantec Solutions ( contrated position)
- Branch Sales Manager at Heritage - Crystal Clean
- Account Executive/ Business Development at Chickasaw Holding, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Pastoral - Pastoral, music
- L.B.A. - L.B,A,
- Associate - Heating and Air conditioning.
Job Responsibilities: Promote Awning/ Shelter/ Blinds/ Customised system Maintenance and Services quotation for all Industries Technical Sales Representative Get known with new customers and suppliers as well as Cold Calls Manage new and existing customer Customer base - Industry, Condo/Main Con/Builder/Architects (Crecendas Project/ Surbana Jurong/ Essential Engineering/HSL Constructor), F&B (Harry's Bar, Holland Village Bistro), Interior Design, Home/ Shop owners, Schools/College (NUS, Nanyang Girls' High/ Boarding School), Government (SCDF/ SAFTI Military Institute) Last Salary Drawn - $2000+$800(Transport Allowance)+ $1500-$4000(Commission)
- Sales Engineer at HLH Singapore Pte Ltd
- Sales Executive at Kim Tiong Entreprises Pte Ltd
- Sales Engineer at Calpeda Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Sales Executive at Sprintcass Singapore Pte Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - English
- - Chinese
• Responsible for identifying, screening, qualifying candidates for IT positions.
• Develop relationships with client base and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and identify the right candidate(s).
• Meet candidates in person, telephone or video conference to assess their qualifications.
• Effectively communicate the technology aspects of the job requirements with candidates.
• Format resumes and coach candidates when needed.
- Technical Recruiter/Sales Associate at Newcastle Associates
- IT Sales Executive at Innovative Tech
- Enterprise Account Executive at Imagetec
- Major Account Manager at OfficeMax/Office Depot
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communication, Psychology
CA, NV, AZ, OR, WA, ID, UT, CO, HI, MO, WI, AK and Guam)
Lead a team of 20 sales professionals and 3 rep agencies in 12 Western States and Guam. Selling to the Professional Plumber in both residential replacement and repair and institutional markets. Responsible for $20 Million in sales, P&L responsibilities, and ultimately providing a positive contribution margin in every sales territory.
• Drive Solution Sales in a traditional Route Selling Culture
• Promote and trained sales force on Truck Stock and Auto Replenishment Systems
• Moved sales force onto CRM and to the web ordering (From 5% adoption to 30% adoption rate)
• Developed and Implemented a Solution Based Sales Training Program
• Collaborated on Key Performance Indicator Implementation for both sales management and sales force
• Developed an onboarding program for new employees
• Optimized territory management and KPI for new hires and established territories
• Spearheaded a training program between 30 year+ employees and new to Sales New Hires #1 Region in the USA for 2018 in Growth and leading for 2019 in Results and Growth
- Director Regional Sales, Western States at Professional Plumbing Group
- Safety Sales Specialist at Airgas
- Hybrid IT Sales Executive at CenturyLink Business, Nevada
- District Sales Manager, Nevada at W.W. GRAINGER
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsible for the development and growth within the US & Canada regions. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Director of Sales - US & Canada (Remote) at CYPHER LEARNING, INC
- Business Development Manager (Remote) at HIRINGTHING, INC
- Head Varsity Baseball Coach at FRANCIS W. PARKER SCHOOL
- Sales Manager (Remote) at BRITEFORCE SOFTWARE, INC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters in Sports Leadership - Sports Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Social Science - Social Science
10. SALES Resume
Vice President, National Accounts, (formerly: Managing Director, Americas: Health Plan Vertical), Health Care & Life Sciences
Leading a sales and service organization of Client & Sales Executives for Health Plan customers and Staff Augmentation across Northern America with Global Services footprint. Responsible for Bottom Line Revenue Growth and Margin Enhancement, Customer Persistency, and Net Promoter Score across Total Order Book. Accelerating revenue growth with broad portfolio of BPO Services, Staff Augmentation, Applications, Infrastructure, Digital, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing and servicing with a global footprint.
• Improved Net Promoter Score 20% YOY; Current Book comprises 100% Promoters (via NPS ranking).
• Developed a top-ranking-sales team targeting C-Suite of National Market, growing revenue over 17% YOY.
• Leading a Current Year Margin improvement of +5-10% per Account to lead division, Current Year Revenue of 145M.
• Grew Total Order Book over 30% YOY: Contract Value at approximately to 843M.
• Contract development and negotiations leader; driving persistency at 100% YOY.
• Selected as member of Accelerated Leadership for NTT Data Services.
• Inculcating VOC to organization re-design; with alignment to new market structures.
- SALES at Dell Services & Perot Systems
- Vice President, Client Advocacy - Select Market Segment at CIGNA Health Insurance
- President & CEO at AUSTEN GRACE ENTERPRISES, LLC
- Vice President of Integration, Conversion, and Operations at ANTHEM & WELLPOINT, INC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration