• Worked and contributed on the #1 sales team in the company in 2018.
• Achieved multiple Achiever's Club awards.
• Actively gained new business for the company and managed current accounts in assigned sales territory
• Participated in integration of multiply sales platforms
• Knowledgeable and developed numerous marketing strategies to increase sales
• Achieved expectations consistently on performance reviews and weekly quotas
• Always presented information effectively through oral and written communication.
- Shred-it - Sales Executive at Shred-it
- Operations Specialist at One Salute, Inc
- Logistics and Transportation Coordinator, Associate at One Salute, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality
• Seek opportunities for selling document and hard drive destruction services
• Provide solutions to customers based on their industry requirements and business needs
• Coordinate installation and ongoing service details between the customer and operations
• Account management for several large clients
• Utilize Salesforce.com and SAP to manage all aspects of the sales process
- Shred-it Sales Executive at Stericycle
- District Manager at Taylor Products
- Account Manager at Advanced Automated Controls
- Account Executive at One Communications
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
Sell Managed IT services to organizations that have little to zero internal IT support through various prospecting methods.
- Managed IT Sales Executive at Tomorrow's Office
- Senior Account Executive at Level 3 Communications, Inc
- Senior Account Executive at Canon Solutions America
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Sociology - Sociology
SWIZ TECHNOLOGIES PTE LDT
• Indoor IT Sales Executive- as the role is in charge of both Outbound and Inbound Sales Self-generating cold leads
• Appointment setting for the IT services and IT Products Demo, Server, Storage Backup Solution, Hardware, Software and other IT Maintenance Services
• Partly in charge of Accounts Receivable and Payable
• In Charge of Petty Cash Fund- Reimbursement and Replenishment
• In charge of Customer Quotation, Customer Purchase Order, Customer D.O Quotation Proposal Follow up
• In charge of Outgoing Delivery
• Clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Administrative I.VIC INTERNATIONAL Pte Ltd SINGAPORE Outsource Contact Centre Solution - 2014-2015 Part Time- Telesales
• Realty Property Website Outbound Telesales
• To engage with Property Agents or Realtor to post the prospect's property on our company website, for easy viewing and engaging with potential buyers. PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE SINGAPORE Insurance Company-2013-2014 Part Time- Telesales
• Telemarketing- fixing of appointment WTG Pte Ltd SINGAPORE Real State Property Company Year 2011- Year 2012 Part Time- Tele Marketing
• Telemarketing| Setting up an appointment for Real State Property Site SEQUETECH CORPORATION PHILIPPINES Sales & Marketing- Division Sales Manager-2000-2005 Company Distributor of Security System Burglar Alarm
• Direct Supervision of Sales Consultant
• Weekly Sales Monitoring
• New Applicant Interview
• New Staff SalesTraining
• New Staff on the field Sales Training ACHIEVEMENT
• 2003 - 2004 Top Producer for the Week and Top Producer for the Month
• Award Winning Super Sales Person of the Year 2003, 2004
• Award Winning Travel to Thailand, Singapore Boracay Philippines 2004
• First Recipient Awardee of Brand New Car Toyota Vios - March 2004
• Pawnshop Top Seller Awardee of the Year 2002 MANAGEMENT/ ADMINISTRATIVE & CUSTOMER SERVICE Resorts World Sentosa Pte Ltd SINGAPORE 2010 to 2010 Cage Cashier
• In Charged as Cage Cashier
• Assist players on chips transaction GOODWOOD FAR EAST FLORA Pte Ltd SINGAPORE 2008 to 2010 Retail Supervisor
• Direct staff supervision
• In charge of getting the sales target everyday
• In charge of stock merchandising
• In charge of Incoming and outgoing Delivery
• In charged pf customer complaints
• Cashiering when needed
• In Charged of staff monthly training Standard Chartered Bank Sl SINGAPORE 2006 to 2007 Customer Service Representative- Telesales
• Credit Card & Bank Loan Outbound Calls (Standard Chartered & HSBC) Admin/Accounting GARCOM TELECOMMUNICATION Pte Ltd PHILIPPINES 1989 to 1993
- INTERNAL IT SALES EXECUTIVE at SWIZ TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD ( IT COMPANY)
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accountacy
Driving enterprise sales through the cultivation of new relationships and seizing opportunity through attentive communication and basic solutioning. Application of customer service skills and clear communicative abilities are crucial to success in this environment.
- IT Sales Executive at Epic.io
- Account Manager at PremRock Drywall Services
- Business Development at Cunningham Energy
5 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
*14 years' experience as an award-winning IT sales executive and territory manager *Specialties include success in acquiring net new clients while growing existing business*Leading and managing multiple technical, complex sales cycles. *Highly visible wins in both the Commercial & Enterprise divisions*Consistently exceed multimillion-dollar quotas* Syncsort, INC October 2013- Present
Regional Sales Manager
Enterprise Storage Backup Software
• Gain an accurate understanding of needs and identify pains within regional accounts while positioning Syncsort solutions. Primary focus on Backup, Recovery and Data Migration software.
• Provide product presentations, successfully test products in customers environment and leveraged results to close new business in both Enterprise and Commercial size accounts.
• Execute on the Southeast regions' sales plan covering 5-states.
• Manage a ten-person extended team consisting of a technical sales engineer, channel partner sales manager, marketing lead, inside sales rep, business development reps, renewals team members, post sales.
• Engage regional team members in meetings both 1 on 1 and team. Focus on deal review, challenges, timelines, strategy with champions and next steps.
• Record key account and sales metrics. To include, project timelines, budgets, next steps, and wins. Report this accurately in salesforce.com
• Meet and exceed the current 1.4M annual quota for the southeast region. Achievements:
• Grew Southeast territory to 127% of plan for FY14.
• Increased business another 55% for FY 2015 to 182% to plan.
• Company leader in migration software licenses sales for 15,16,17,18.
• 13,092 licenses sold of our Move migration software in 2018.
• 2018 sales wins included that of the Norfolk Southern Company.
• NS was the largest enterprise migration for Vision in 2018. 10,000 seats.
• Successfully designed and implemented a complex migration plan for all the NS physical and virtual servers.
• NS Deal was upsold to include services and disaster recovery software.
• Gained traction in both enterprise and commercial accounts within 30 days of initial employment.
• New hire excellence award for exceeding expectations, 2015.
• FY 2015 182% to plan
• FY 2016 154% to plan
• FY 2017 153% to plan
• FY 2018 145% to plan
• President club 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Regional Sales Manager at Syncsort, INC
- District Sales Manager at InMage / Microsoft INC
- CEO & Sales Manager at Cloud Computing Alliance, LLC
- Enterprise Account Manager at Dimension Data / NTT
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
• Responsible for opening new accounts
• Managed all aspects of marketing and client relationship function to ensure repeat sales
• Followed up with clients for business development and customer relations
• Maintained a good business environment while solving customer concerns and collecting payments
- Customer Support/Sales Executive at MCJ Technology Services
- Agent Originator at Freedom Equity Group
- Administrator, Customer Support & Personnel Department at Koch Industries
- Business Development & Sales Manager at United Parcel Service, Dhahran
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Health Information Technology Course
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Diploma - Computer Science
2 years Responsibilities:
• understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
• ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them.
• cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
• identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
• preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
• marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events.
• maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals.
• developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
• providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
• advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas. Technology proficiencies
- IT Engineer at Micro Touch Infotech PVT LTD
2 years at this Job
Saas provider with the leading cloud solution for enterprise automated data testing for banking and financial ser- vices
Created and executed successful lead generation/qualification programs utilizing LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Data.com and proprietary web trafficking software. Transformed leads from the IT space into qualified prospects for the sales pipeline. Achieved substantial literacy of enterprise data testing software.
• Developed and executed lead generation program which yielded an increase of 46% of qualified leads
• Successfully increased my sales pipeline by $1.25 million in less than a year
- Enterprise Sales Associate at Torana Inc
- Sales Manager at Biowave Corporation
- Senior Sales Executive at Engage 121, Inc
- Sales Account Executive at Datto, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for the transformation of hospital service lines, through the sales of strategic consulting projects, focused on Care Redesign/Service Line Transformation, Patient Navigation, and Data Analytics, to drive outcomes in a value-based care environment.
• Established, managed and maintained strong, executive-level client relationships as a trusted advisor to the client's business.
• Managed the scope, proposal development, and deal closing process for the opportunities created.
• Transitioned project leadership to implementation resources while maintaining accountability for the client's success.
• Managed client executive relationship throughout the implementation phase.
• Assembled and reported revenue and profitability performance.
• Enhanced Stryker's competitive positioning by gaining intense knowledge of the competitive landscape and trends while actively promoting and implementing SPS offerings.
- Client Executive Director - MN, WI, IL, MO, KS, IN, IA at Stryker Performance Solutions
- Regional Sales Executive - MN, WI, ND, SD at Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Field Client Sales Executive - West at Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Sales Positions Outside of Healthcare Field at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- - Pre-med Biology Coursework