Responsible for looking after a geographical sales area and generating increased revenue streams by tailoring company strategies, products and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
• Identifying and making contact with new prospective clients.
• Arranging meetings with prospective clients.
• Promoting the image of the company as a leader in technology services.
• Meeting clients at their offices, identifying their requirements and then proposing solutions.
• Highlighting the benefits of the companies software products and services.
• Answering any technical IT questions that clients may have.
• Developing sustainable relationships with decision makers.
• Coming up with new strategies to increase sales.
• Arranging for software demonstrations for customers.
• Following the sales process from start through to close.
• Negotiating commercial and license agreements with clients.
• Developing sales within both existing and new business accounts.
• Once a sale has been made then advising clients on IT implementation and training.
• Arranging for after / post sale support to clients.
• Writing proposals for prospective clients.
• Chasing up leads with follow up phone calls.
• Cold calling for new business.
• Giving sales presentations to customers.
• Taking steps to grow the base of referral sources.
• Helping to write and design sales and marketing literature.
• Applying for tenders.
• Attending networking events.
• Raising brand awareness through client engagement.
• Planning, developing, and implementing field sales action plans.
• Gathering marketplace information on the pricing, new products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques of competitors.
• Identifying problem areas to resolve.
• Managing sales expenses.
- IT SALES EXECUTIVE at Blue Marlin
at this Job
• Responsible for account acquisition within Managed IT services suite.
• Develop effective customer needs analysis, present customer services and value proposition to prospective customer groups, C-Level audience.
• Work independently to network and identify customer opportunities through events, prospecting and referrals.
• Develop and implement sales strategies for growing revenue and profitability through identification of customer needs.
• Effectively communicate deliverables and value benefits to customer key decision makers.
• Develop, present and deliver effective proposals based on customer needs that deliver value and solve their business needs using consultative selling methodology.
- IT Sales Executive at Advanced Technology Services
- Enterprise Account Executive at Imagetec
- Major Account Manager at OfficeMax/Office Depot
- Account Executive/Managed Print Specialist at Canon Business Solutions
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communication, Psychology
Driving enterprise sales through the cultivation of new relationships and seizing opportunity through attentive communication and basic solutioning. Application of customer service skills and clear communicative abilities are crucial to success in this environment.
- IT Sales Executive at Epic.io
- Account Manager at PremRock Drywall Services
- Business Development at Cunningham Energy
5 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
Generate, manage and grow relationships within key accounts by collaborating directly with IT executives, purchasers, partners, engineers and distributors; leveraging a myriad of resources, internal and external, to grow sales volume and manage logistics from sales origination to product delivery and implementation, in a highly competitive industry. Develop and present sales presentations and value proposition to customers via Webex conference calls and partner collaboration. ♦ Recognized as the number one sales revenue and profit producer company-wide. ♦ Consistently exceed sales metrics and quota every month, surpassing 200% to goal on average. ♦ Grew several inactive accounts into loyal customers spending in excess of half a million dollars. ♦ Utilize time management skills to complete highly technical IT sales training while exceeding sales metrics and quota.
- IT SALES EXECUTIVE at CDW
- REAL ESTATE BROKER at F.C. Tucker
- Home Advisor at
- SALES CONSULTANT at Angie's List
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- License - Additional Licensure & Training
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
SWIZ TECHNOLOGIES PTE LDT
• Indoor IT Sales Executive- as the role is in charge of both Outbound and Inbound Sales Self-generating cold leads
• Appointment setting for the IT services and IT Products Demo, Server, Storage Backup Solution, Hardware, Software and other IT Maintenance Services
• Partly in charge of Accounts Receivable and Payable
• In Charge of Petty Cash Fund- Reimbursement and Replenishment
• In charge of Customer Quotation, Customer Purchase Order, Customer D.O Quotation Proposal Follow up
• In charge of Outgoing Delivery
• Clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Administrative I.VIC INTERNATIONAL Pte Ltd SINGAPORE Outsource Contact Centre Solution - 2014-2015 Part Time- Telesales
• Realty Property Website Outbound Telesales
• To engage with Property Agents or Realtor to post the prospect's property on our company website, for easy viewing and engaging with potential buyers. PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE SINGAPORE Insurance Company-2013-2014 Part Time- Telesales
• Telemarketing- fixing of appointment WTG Pte Ltd SINGAPORE Real State Property Company Year 2011- Year 2012 Part Time- Tele Marketing
• Telemarketing| Setting up an appointment for Real State Property Site SEQUETECH CORPORATION PHILIPPINES Sales & Marketing- Division Sales Manager-2000-2005 Company Distributor of Security System Burglar Alarm
• Direct Supervision of Sales Consultant
• Weekly Sales Monitoring
• New Applicant Interview
• New Staff SalesTraining
• New Staff on the field Sales Training ACHIEVEMENT
• 2003 - 2004 Top Producer for the Week and Top Producer for the Month
• Award Winning Super Sales Person of the Year 2003, 2004
• Award Winning Travel to Thailand, Singapore Boracay Philippines 2004
• First Recipient Awardee of Brand New Car Toyota Vios - March 2004
• Pawnshop Top Seller Awardee of the Year 2002 MANAGEMENT/ ADMINISTRATIVE & CUSTOMER SERVICE Resorts World Sentosa Pte Ltd SINGAPORE 2010 to 2010 Cage Cashier
• In Charged as Cage Cashier
• Assist players on chips transaction GOODWOOD FAR EAST FLORA Pte Ltd SINGAPORE 2008 to 2010 Retail Supervisor
• Direct staff supervision
• In charge of getting the sales target everyday
• In charge of stock merchandising
• In charge of Incoming and outgoing Delivery
• In charged pf customer complaints
• Cashiering when needed
• In Charged of staff monthly training Standard Chartered Bank Sl SINGAPORE 2006 to 2007 Customer Service Representative- Telesales
• Credit Card & Bank Loan Outbound Calls (Standard Chartered & HSBC) Admin/Accounting GARCOM TELECOMMUNICATION Pte Ltd PHILIPPINES 1989 to 1993
- SALES & MARKETING at SEQUETECH CORPORATION PHILIPPINES
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accountacy
New business development for augmented reality, virtual reality and mobile applications
• Organic revenue growth of existing Fortune 500 accounts through strategic account planning
• Cross-functional team building of user experience design, development and quality assurance teams
- Sales Executive at Design Center
- Exosite/Enterprise Account Manager at
- Business Development Director at Mirum Agency
- Enterprise Account Executive at Best Buy and 3M
1 year at this Job
- BA - Biology
- Develop opportunities for an IT professional services company. Services include Strategic Consulting Services, IT Managed Services and IT Contracting. Also included development of candidate pipeline and recruiting contractors and consultants.
• Develop a sales pipeline determined by prospective services and segmented by industry verticals.
• Work with prospects and clients to uncover and solve IT/business objectives through proposed solutions and talent placement.
• Recruit new candidates to fill opportunities.
• Pipeline candidates for future opportunities.
• Open new logos in the mid-market space.
• Account Management of Fortune 500 accounts.
• Participate in the development of new sales processes including CRM, recruiting processes, and Managed Services sales processes.
- Senior Sales Executive at Impact Group
- General Manager at
- Business Development - Development of business opportunities at Zinncorp, Inc
- Sales Executive at CIBER, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - MIS
- B.A. - Economics and BA
Developing relationships with Enterprise level Federal clients while positioning my company to be a total IT Solutions Advisor ranging from incremental software sales, software enterprise agreements, software as a service (SaaS), hardware, networking, virtualization, unified communications and managed services. Key focus being the larger consolidated IT Projects involving multi-layered Cloud/On Prem/DataCenter projects and migration. Coordinating with internal engineers with our company, various partners, and clients in transitioning large amounts of data to the cloud without a drop of workflow. Supervising the sales cycle from start to finish. Develop higher level relationships with key partners such as NetApp, Cisco, Dell, Commvault and HPE. Primary territories within the US Federal Government include Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, National Institute of Health/Department of Health and Human Services.
- Federal Account Executive at Insight Public Sector
- Federal Enterprise License Agreements-QDR at Insight Public Sector
- Inside Account Executive Level 3 at Insight Public Sector
- Inside Software Solutions Representative at Insight Public Sector
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Finance
Saas provider with the leading cloud solution for enterprise automated data testing for banking and financial ser- vices
Created and executed successful lead generation/qualification programs utilizing LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Data.com and proprietary web trafficking software. Transformed leads from the IT space into qualified prospects for the sales pipeline. Achieved substantial literacy of enterprise data testing software.
• Developed and executed lead generation program which yielded an increase of 46% of qualified leads
• Successfully increased my sales pipeline by $1.25 million in less than a year
- Enterprise Sales Associate at Torana Inc
- Sales Manager at Biowave Corporation
- Senior Sales Executive at Engage 121, Inc
- Sales Account Executive at Datto, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
10. sales Resume
590k YTD - Quota-$700k
- sales at Red Thread
- Technology Account Executive at Red Thread
- sales numbers at Red Thread
- Print/Digital Account Executive at RR Donnelley, Print
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and Applied Social Relations