Contract Position through Modis (Formerly known as Adecco)
SAP Security Administration
• Performs Role Based Risk Analysis
• Troubleshoots authorization problems
• Analyzes SU53 to fix problems related to Access
• Unlocks users and maintains their profiles
• Works with clients to achieve timely problem solution Identity and Access Management Administration
• Creates & modifies Active Directory Groups, Distribution Lists, Conference Rooms, Group mail box accounts, and Service Accounts.
• Grants role based Active Directory group access to employees globally. Including access to files, folders, servers, applications, and VPN.
• Performs off-boarding tasks and terminates system access.
• Creates and grants access to UNIX groups.
• Work with business and solution owners to identify and maintain user role definitions
• Completes various projects assigned by management. IT Project Coordinator Jul 2016 – Jan 2017 Contract position through Adecco Engineering and Technical.
• Performed migrations from on premise to Office 365 for new users, shared mailboxes and resource accounts.
• Issued and removed licenses.
• Communicated with end users and leadership about upcoming migration events.
• Helped end users prepare their mailbox for migration.
• Performed deployment testing for Skype for Business.
• Updated Knowledge Based Articles. IT Security Analyst Oct 2015 – Jul 2016 Contract Position through Adecco Engineering and Technical ended July 1, 2016 (Outsourced out of the country).
• Performed role based Risk Analysis using SAP.
• Created and modified Active Directory Groups, Distribution Lists, Conference Rooms, Group mail box accounts, and Service Accounts.
• Granted role based Active Directory group access to employees globally. Including access to files, folders, servers, applications, and VPN.
• Completed role based account provisioning for new employees. Created user id, password, and email account.
• Performed off-boarding tasks and terminated system access.
• Created and granted access to UNIX groups.
• Completed various projects assigned by management.
• Worked independently with no supervision.
- IT Security Analyst at SC JOHNSON
- Senior Process Executive / Help Desk at Infosys BPO
- Underwriter at Marine Bank
- Loan Closer at JPMorgan Chase
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Associate - Network and System Administration
- Associate - Accounting
Information Security Analyst
- IT Security Analyst at CWorld Security Ltd
- Notify the responsible IT Security Officer at Support the Security Control Assessment Team
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science degree - Cyber Security Technology
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Technology
- Atlanta, Georgia 2015 - Present A leading global security company and the fifth largest defense contractor in the world. Senior IT Security Analyst - Centers for Disease Control Develop, implement and enforce Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures, ensuring that systems are secure and personal identifiable information is safe. Perform security assessments and audits; deliver training on HIPPA compliance; and remediate vulnerabilities identified through network mapping. Perform cloud implementation assessments and audit review for global implementations. Employment contract with Northrop Grumman and privacy agreement with CDC prohibit release of additional details about role and project results.
- Senior IT Security Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- Chief Administrative Officer / Information Systems Director at Fulton County Government Courts
- IT Manager/Consultant at Fulton County Government Courts
- Information Systems Director at Fulton County Government Courts
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Service Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Lead the Assessment Team and Perform IT Security Assessments on more than 50 Directorate Security Plans at NASA, Johnson Space Center:
As a Lead:
• Collaborate with the Risk Lead and team members to plan the annual assessment schedule, and controls to assess;
• Schedule and conduct in-briefs and out-briefs;
• Schedule and conduct assessments for 50JSC operational security plans;
• Review all assessments performed by the team for correctness and clarity;
• Prepare assessment summaries for each assessment and send to the organization;
• Answer questions from the directorate organizations concerning security plan content, assessment scheduling and compliance to NIST and NASA requirements;
• Stay current on new memos, updated handbooks and tool updates; and
• Train new assessors consistent with NIST and the team procedures
• Design and compile end-of-year Program Review by Directorate for the CISO and CIO. As an Assessor:
• Review all current applicable information (from the NASA Security Assessment and Authorization Repository [NSAAR], Quality Management System Repository; NESSUS, and other tools, as well as the organization being reviewed);
• Conduct interviews with the target organization;
• Gather information (incident response, website accuracy, scan information, etc.);
• Perform 'over-the-shoulder' testing of selected organization systems;
• Compile an Assessment Summary for the target organization, which includes deficiencies, observations, constraints, and recommendations; finalize the results and upload them into the NSAAR
- Lead IT Security Analyst at Security Program Review-MEI Tech./Logyx LLC
- at IT Security Support - MRI / Booz Allen Hamilton, NASA Engineering
- at IT Security Support - Tessada / MEI, NASA Information Resources Directorate
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies - Communications
Royal Bank of Scotland is an investment bank with over 2000 users. Worked with the IT security team where we monitored and mitigate risk and a wide range of vulnerabilities and threats.
• Monitored security vulnerabilities, Reconnaissance & performed Risk Management
• Rendered risk assessment to networking devices, servers and applications
• Manage Identity/Privilege Access Management strategies and platform through the use of role-based access control (RBAC)
• Created, deleted and monitored users network accounts as well as approve or deny users to access of applications and network directories across multiple domains
• In 2017 promoted from an analyst to an associate
• Partnered with the Database, Windows Server, Linux & Networking teams
- IT Security Analyst at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
- System Administrator Assistant at Plastic Manufacturing Co
- Desktop Support /Field Technician (temp) at IT Outsourcing Co
- Desktop support at CLARKE ELECTRICAL
3 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
Provided security provisioning for new hire, transfer, and terminated accounts Performed security actions for all accounts to include: creating new accounts, allowing access to only the required networks and applications, privileges for security access to sections of the building, time clock, and register systems. Performed security functions for users located in all of the United States of America and Canada. Created, implemented a job tracking system that enabled not only much improved tracking of the work performed by the IT security unit but allowed for quick access to all supporting documentation and reduced analyst input error by approximately 42% and overall efficiency of request processing by approximately 68%
- IT Security Analyst at Hudson Bay Company/Saks 5th Avenue
- Technical Contractor at Baptist Hospital
- Technical Contractor at Tower Loan
- Owner at Christian Technologies / B&B Equipment Services
5 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Business
IT Security & Privacy Analyst - Tenet Healthcare
July 2014- Present
• Works with appropriate business owners to identify and coordinate new and legacy IT Security system development projects and/or enhancements, as well as develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, work schedule and any related risks.
• Assigns, schedules, trains, reviews, and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
• Provides expertise to other project team members and works with appropriate business owner to identify the roles of project team members, project reporting structures and frequency of interaction and any other requirements that may be needed for a team member to complete a security project.
• Defines the responsibilities of parties involved in the project including business owners, management, IT management, project team, vendors and others affected by the project.
• Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects. Facilitates amicable solutions with the appropriate parties.
- IT Security Analyst at Tenet Healthcare
- IT Security and Governance Auditor at Tenet Healthcare Account - Dell
- IT Security and Governance Auditor at Tenet Healthcare Account - Dell
- Information Security Analyst at Tenet Healthcare Account - Dell
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Analyzed organizational policies to develop implementation guidance, communications, and trainings. Work on the risk assessment process by assisting the development of IT Security policies and procedures. Help assure the success of comprehensive security measures through policy development, made recommendations on the management of information security risks to ensure organization information assets are protected at the appropriate level. Worked closely with Sr. Manager of Infrastructure. Assisted in assessing security risks and develop a plan of response. Edit existing IT policies and draft new ones. Made recommendations to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Working knowledge of industry controls such as NIST 800-53 and SANS, Created an employee awareness-training program. Malware analyst examined malicious software, such as worms, and Trojans to understand the nature of their threat. Knowledge and understanding of attack method types and their usage in targeted attacks such as phishing, malware implantation, perimeter vulnerabilities, etc. Understanding the difference between Linux, Window and Mac operating systems as it relates to a forensic investigation. Use of secure remote access, network segmentation and firewalls, maintaining as accurate inventory control to eliminate exposure, use of role-based access control and system logging with the use of strong password, change default password and the use of access controls.
- IT Security Analyst Intern at S-Koyi Management and Consultants
- Operations Coordinator/Finance Director at Dr. Knox
- Business Analyst Consultant Internship at Mitchell Management and Consultants
- Practice Manager at Dr. C. David Knox
1 year at this Job
Supporting the PACE III / PACE IV Contract at the NASA Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field Perform annual IT Security audits for various systems at NASA Glenn Research Center to insure that systems are compliant with the Federal Information Security Act (FISMA) of 2002 IT security standard. Stay up to date on National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls and other Federal and NASA IT standards in order to support system owners and their IT security needs. Act as Team Lead for the other FISMA Team members. Responsible for providing monthly reporting metrics based on security assessments Responsible for providing NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC) risk posture based on GRC System Security Plans (SSP) Provide consulting to GRC managers, supervisors, and workforce relating to IT Security, Privacy Controls, policies, processes, and standards based on NIST guidance Responsible for continuous improvement of the IT Security metrics by identifying new metrics, methodologies, and methods of reporting Provide security presentation periodically Develop, lead, and conduct security workflow Responsible for leading reviews of Agency and Center policies and standards Responsible for performing risk assessments on systems managing NASA data Responsible for conducting Contingency Plan reviews and Business Impact assessments Perform other duties as assigned that the support the IT Security Office
- Senior IT Security Analyst at WYLE / Peerless Technologies
- IT Engineer at Stringer Gaffarian Technologies (SGT) Inc
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Served on a team of information security professionals in developing security policies, procedures, and security certification & accreditation (C&A) packages for a variety of commercial and government projects.
• Used NIST 800-37 as a guide, to perform RMF assessment, initiated meetings with various System Owners to provide guidance of evidences needed for security controls, and documented findings in POAM.
• Documented and reviewed System Security Plan (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Security Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Authorization letter/memorandum (ATO).
• Utilized processes within the Security Assessment and Authorization environment such as system security categorization, development of security and contingency plans, system accreditation and continuous monitoring.
• Performed specific quality control for packages validation on RA, RTM, PIA, PTA, SORN, E-authentication assessment and FIPS-199 categorization.
• Assisted with policy & procedure document review, SOP creation, security alerts, guidance, and technical regulations in IT Security Management.
• Performed threat and vulnerability assessments by providing security test and evaluation support in accordance with NIST 800-53a.
• Contributed to initiating FISMA metrics such as Annual Testing, POA&M Management, and Program Management.
• Developed solutions to security weaknesses in the Requirement Traceable Matrix (RTM) and SAR, while working on POA&M remediation and Corrective Action Plan (CAP).
• Worked with business process owners to ensure timely identification and remediation of jointly owned risk related issues and action plans.
• Performed compliance reviews, tracking, and continuous monitoring of submitted C&A packages.
• Provided input to management on appropriate FIPS 199 impact level designations and identified appropriate security controls based on characterization of the general support system or major applications.
• Provided technical support in the evaluation of security products and developed information system security studies and reports that address areas of information system security concerns.
• Applied current computer science technologies and Information Assurance (IA) requirements to the analysis, design development, evaluation, and integration of computer/communication systems.
• Networked within various teams to maintain an acceptable system security posture throughout the lifecycle of multiple national level mission system. Performed compliance reviews, tracking, and continuous monitoring of these systems security artifacts.
- IT Security Analyst at MBI Inc
- Security Assessor at Netsync Network Solutions
- Systems Administrator/ IT Systems Compliance at Capital One
- Computer Support Specialist at Orange
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Science