Tampa, Florida August 2015 - Present AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Technology Multiple Program/Project (s): ❖ RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and Machine Learning Program/Projects for Citi's KYC - ICG Line of Business - NAM region Role: IT Senior Manager
● Developed Strategy and Roadmap for RPA and Machine learning
● Identification of RPA tools and finalize vendors
● Worked with teams on automation framework, design, development, deployment and monitor of BOTs using RPA tools for Desktop, Web, Citrix environments
● Experience in technologies OCR, AI (RPA, Cognitive Automation, NLP and ML-Machine Learning) and integration with cognitive technologies IBM Watson, Google Text analytics
● Identified key stakeholders and conducted working group sessions
● Work under governance framework, standards and best practices in RPA center of excellence
● Partnered with business owners and Prioritization of User Stories for email automation, Web BOTs, Extractor BOTs, Alert risk scoring
● Agile / Iterative management (Release/Sprint Planning), Partnered with product owners, Review Product backlog
● Work with Cross border governance team to determine Data Privacy rules
● BOT utilization optimization through Control room, Service delivery managing SLA and KPIs
● Lead Technical teams (Business Analysts and Developers) on managing and accomplishing tasks and activities:
Tampa, Florida August 2015 - Present
AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Technology
Multiple Program/Project (s):
❖ RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and Machine Learning Program/Projects for Citi's KYC - ICG Line of Business - NAM region
Role: IT Senior Manager
- IT Senior Manager at Citibank (Consulting)
- Technology Program Lead (ETL / DW / BI Projects) at Franklin Templeton Investments
- Lead team in design and development of new at JPMorgan Chase
- Lead team and perform requirements analysis at GE Capital
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• Sr. Manager Global QA, Testing, & Process Improvement (ITSM)
• Sr. Manager Global Organizational Change Management, QA, & Testing
• Manager Global QA & Testing
• Project Manager Business Intelligence Systems The Hershey Company - Hershey, PA January 2011 - Present
• Decreased Hershey IT testing expenditures > $3M in just over 3 years through the use of independent testing services, process improvement, digitization of documentation, leadership, and vision.
• Recognized expert and advisor in the QA/Testing space responsible for leading and providing strategic direction across the entire Hershey business environment.
• Reduced Capital project testing costs by 52% via utilization of an on/off-shore core/flex model while reducing defect leakage into production by nearly 10%.
• Advocated for and established a Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) in a change adverse culture.
• Developed a comprehensive Mobile & Web Testing Strategy contributing to the realization of $20M ROI.
• Delivered Hershey's first ever web-based Self-Service Portal leading to a 5% reduction in service desk calls.
• Acted as a Budget Liaison managing > $8M to within a 3.5% WMAPE (target < 9%), the lowest within IT.
- Global IT Senior Manager at The Hershey Company
- Independent Senior IT Contractor at POS & Pharmacy Systems - Walgreens/Duane Reade
- Global IT Management Consultant at Accenture Ltd
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- MS in Management Science - Industrial Engineering & Finance
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Improved organizational performance, while increasing the teams output, and general service of server build offering. Worked closely with customers, developers, and management to improve business operations. * Managing the end to end ITIO server Build process for 5 major accounts, which includes workforce planning, finical forecasting/budgeting and delivering over 30,00 customer servers. * Lead all build out activities with the HP/HPE/Micro Focus/DXC Technology separation project, on an expedited timeframe. ◦ Successfully onboarding an entire organization into five standalone shifts totaling 350 employees in less than a month, built and delivered 8500 servers, exiting 2 HP owned data centers in Atlanta, and Re-addressed 2300 applications running on 12,650 devices in 8 months. * Established and led a lean business model for the newly created DXC go forward server build process. * Consistently met all critical SLA's between DXC and our customers with 100% accuracy around time to deliver enterprise servers.
- Global IT Senior Manager at DXC TECHNOLOGY/HEWLETT-PACKARD ENTERPRISE/HEWLETT-PACKARD
- Global Data Center IT Infrastructure Manager at DXC TECHNOLOGY/HEWLETT-PACKARD ENTERPRISE/HEWLETT-PACKARD
- at DXC TECHNOLOGY/HEWLETT-PACKARD ENTERPRISE/HEWLETT-PACKARD
- Data Center Engineer/Americas Manage Compute Space SPOC at Generator, Electrical, UPS
5 years, 5 months at this Job
• Managed high-performing team including Business Analysts & Systems Engineers for PeopleSoft LMS.
• Drove environment and New Learning Management Systems for 5K+ dealerships on a global basis.
• Served as Scrum Master for a team of 25 - Developers, Business Analysts, QA and Product Owners.
• Managed a variety of $3M+ contracts with regard to Dealer Solutions, LMS, & Content Development.
• Built and sustained start-up of new IT facility for 1,000 employees as the Training and Communication Lead.
- IT Senior Manager - Georgia Innovation Center / Arizona Innovation Center at General Motors
- Realtor at Century 21 Sakmar
- Global Learning Leader - World Headquarters at General Motors
- Adjunct Professor at St. Mary's College
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting & Finance
Senior Leadership Manager responsible for the management of several IT team sites across the US.
• Expert in JDE E1 application suites: Financials, Manufacturing, Distribution & Inventory, and Technical Administrator: menus, security, profiles, package deployment and experience with the system utilities; centering mostly around manfacturing, distribution and inventory
• Proven leadership versatility and technical expertise
• Coordinating an effort on closing a business site and move to another
• Coordinating the effort on shop standard work and data cleanse with a site consolidation effort;
• Developed standard IT process across the site IT teams
• Assisted in developing and implementing multiple projects that removed non-value-added transactions from the user to the ERP system; i.e. Implemented an auto pre-flush work order process that removed over
- Corporate IT Senior Manager at Triumph Group
- at Triumph Group
- IT Applications Manager at Triumph Engine Control Systems
- IT Team member at Triumph Engine Control Systems
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
Provided administrative support roles to IT personnel, including IT interim CIO, IT senior director, IT senior manager and IT support staff.
Established standard on procurement process. Processed IT procurement requests for organization in coordination with supply chain and other departments. Facilitated correspondence, coordinated meetings/travel arrangements, as well as screened and prioritized calls.
Managed mail, internal and external communications. Assisted with confidential matters. Managed calendar by reviewing calendars for conflicts, accepting/declining meeting on behalf of CIO and handling logistics. Oversaw project coordination, monitoring specific tasks
associated with projects and tracking project status toward deadlines. Performed technology tasks such as password resets and new
• Worked closely with executives and staff to ensure smooth communication for project coordination and meeting/conference preparation.
• Reconciled and monitored credit card expenses. Submitted all other expense reports, including those related to mobile devices.
• Served as IT authorized contact for liaison and support for telecommunications and cell phones vendors.
• Assisted with programs, including meeting scheduling, agenda development, and project management support.
• Tracked all IT contracts, including service agreements and renewals (software licenses).
• Supported mobile devices order fulfillment for approximately 200 employees. Managed and updated customer account portal.
• Provided administrative support of supply chain management, including procurement and other expenditures.
• Assisted on any ad-hoc tasks as required by IT department.
• Ensured payments to vendors in a timely manner.
• Reconciled approximately $20,000 in credit card expenses monthly.
• Processed up to $200,000 in vendor invoices.
- IT Support Analyst at EAGLEPICHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Data Collector, Administrative Assistant at MONSANTO
- Executive Assistant at FIRST CALL PERSONNEL SERVICES
- Senior Administrative Assistant at SAN JACINTO COLLEGE
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Culinary Arts
Alsip, Illinois 4/2018 - Present Global Manufacturer of Dental Devices, $1 billion annual sales Key customer: Henry Schein, dentists IT Senior Manager - Report to Director Operations Head of Information Technology for Americas division. Responsible for all IT functions in organization, managing $6.7M annual operating budget, monthly reporting to executive committee of KPIs, SAP implementation updates, departmental Hoshin. IT project manager for Deming award. Lead a staff of 6 direct reports, provide IT support for three separate buildings in Alsip area. Member of GC IT International Committee representing Americas. AS400 iSeries, Windows Server 2012, SAP, Office365, SharePoint Accomplishments:
• Identified need for server room UPS for 2 racks, purchased, and installed
• Participating on team for 300,000 square foot building expansion project. Leading the cabling, network infrastructure upgrades and audio/visual equipment activities
• Coordinated with internal stakeholders to design and develop global SharePoint sites
• Updated IT staff job descriptions and assigned new titles to 4 of 6 team members
• Created policy documents for helpdesk process, IT new hire process
• Created IT disaster recovery plan
• Implemented a new global helpdesk system with results driven analytics
• Conduct bi-weekly IT Gemba
Alsip, Illinois 4/2018 - Present
Global Manufacturer of Dental Devices, $1 billion annual sales
Key customer: Henry Schein, dentists
IT Senior Manager - Report to Director Operations
Head of Information Technology for Americas division. Responsible for all IT functions in organization, managing $6.7M annual operating budget, monthly reporting to executive committee of KPIs, SAP implementation updates, departmental Hoshin. IT project manager for Deming award. Lead a staff of 6 direct reports, provide IT support for three separate buildings in Alsip area. Member of GC IT International Committee representing Americas. AS400 iSeries, Windows Server 2012, SAP, Office365, SharePoint
- Director IT at GC America
- Director Information Technology at CORNELIUS
- Director Information Systems at TRANSILWRAP
- Information Technology Director at RIO TINTO/ALCAN/PECHINEY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Currently lead an IT Business Resiliency Organization responsible for Disaster Recovery and IT Business Continuity.
• Defining the Business Plan for a new Business Resiliency Domain.
• Led an organization of over 60 software development resources and 3 IT Managers with the primary responsibility of staffing enterprise projects.
• Led staffing efforts of an organization of over 460 software developers, quality assurance analysts, system test engineers and systems analysts.
• Forecast and plan the start of prioritized enterprise projects based on Investment Level and resource availability.
• Liaison between the Enterprise Resource Organization and the Enterprise Project Management Office.
• Defined, planned and staffed a new team to engage in Enterprise and Business Function projects. The goals of the team are to provide subject matter expertise as well as support a strategic plan to improve overall quality.
• Supporting a multi-platform quality initiative by leading a team of Managers and Group Managers through an Enterprise Change Leadership initiative.
• Experienced in leading change management through Kaizen Lean principles. Led a countermeasure team through an effort to remove waste from the Enterprise Problem Closure process.
• Successfully led multiple Service Management teams supporting Progressive's critical core applications. Responsible for Incident Management, Problem Management, and Software Development as well as project cost estimation, resource management, and project assignments.
• IT Project Sponsor for Enterprise and Platform projects.
• Managed the design and development of a 2000+ physical and virtual distributed server environment for various platforms including budgeting and procurement.
• Liaison between Application Teams, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to ensure that the Distributed Systems Engineering team delivered solutions that met business requirements while within budget.
• Communicate complex technology and project information to various audience levels including Executive and Senior Management, Service Management teams and Project Managers.
- IT Senior Manager at Progressive Insurance
- Business Systems Support Manager - Assistant Vice President at National City Corporation
- Software Engineer/Consultant at Compuware Corporation
- Customer Systems Engineer at Manufacturing Systems Associates
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Technology Management
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems
Overall delivery lead for the XO to Verizon network integration program. This effort merged the XO and Verizon inventory systems for all network elements, products and customers into Verizon based systems. Currently driving overall architecture, development, program management, and delivery ownership across multiple international development and network teams. Noteworthy Accomplishments -
Overall delivery lead for the XO to Verizon network integration program. This effort merged the XO and Verizon inventory systems for all network elements, products and customers into Verizon based systems. Currently driving overall architecture, development, program management, and delivery ownership across multiple international development and network teams.
Noteworthy Accomplishments -
- Senior Manager/Associate Director at Verizon
- IT Senior Manager at Verizon
- IT Manager at Verizon
- IT Development Lead at MCI Telecommunications
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Computer Science
Main Scope of projects was to rollout O365 in two phases and lead a Service Management group to develop new policies and procedures to strengthen and restructure IT Operations. Reviewed and managed skillset routing on Avaya to align with top incoming services. Creation of standard operating procedures for all phases of the project as well as developed a new hierarchical escalation process for Incident and Request Management.
• Successfully moved all Mailboxes to the cloud from Exchange server by creating a secondary Service Desk made up of skilled temps who were proficient in 0365 rollouts to support Phase 1 process.
• Completed Office 2010 to O365 client upgrade for Windows workstations, Office for Mac and Thin Clients.
- IT Project Manager (Consultant) at TEKSystems
- Senior Manager, Client Support Services at Weill Cornell Medicine
- IT Manager at Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP
- IT Manager at Epstein, Becker and Green P.C
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science