• As IT Senior Manager within Software Asset Management Process and Delivery team developed a proposal to bid for IT Software Asset Management Services and Technology Support with the purpose of improving effectiveness of Software Asset Management Operations for Xerox Information Management Organization.
• Provided strategic planning and consultation support to maintain software compliance for IT suppliers like Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, RedHat, CA and others.
• Provided IT Software renewal and demand planning support in order to optimize value to XIM, Corporate and business goals.
• Achieved cost optimization and savings targets in support of specific XIM/Corporate Transformation Objectives and reduced IT Spend in collaboration with Global Procurement.
• Collaborated with SAM Leadership team on new processes and policy changes.
• Identify and share key issues, risks and opportunities and drive automation and process improvements.
• Provided Lean Six Sigma Black Belt coaching to Green Belt Candidates and assist them with their certification process.
- IT Senior Manager at Xerox Corporation
- IT Senior Manager at Xerox Corporation
- IM Program Manager/ IM Senior Project Manager at Xerox Corporation
- at Xerox Corporation
9 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Operations Research & Computer Applications
- B. Ed. - Mathematics and English
- B.Sc. - Mathematics
Direct operational efficiency of engineers dedicated to shared service delivery of enterprise platforms for data visualization. Streamline platform deployment for clientele including Micro Focus, HPE, HP Inc., and internal business units. Conduct performance evaluations and mentor teams to influence professional development and identify areas of improvement.
● Supervise team of Agile Software Engineers and Developers in IT design, architecture, and technical support efforts.
● Forge and maintain productive relationships with clients, staff, vendors, and executives to ensure accordance with SLAs and budgetary guidelines.
● Spearheaded the development of an internal reporting tool, Yotta, that improved error rate, stabilization, and overall efficiency of reporting for the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- IT Senior Manager at Hewlett-Packard
- IT Senior Manager at Hewlett-Packard
- Strategic Application Manager at WAL-MART STORES, INC
- Senior Programmer Analyst at WAL-MART STORES, INC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
Managing Programs/Projects and building strategies to support and align to business roadmaps
● Working extensively on IT Transformation to integrate with Cloud based offerings
● Implemented Lot Control for Seagate Products as part of LSI Acquisition. In this Supply Chain Initiative, supported receiving, shipping and label printing of the non-serialized products using Lot Control. Trained the business users in using Lot Control features
● Played a major role in our multi-million project to upgrade Oracle EBS from 11i to R12. My responsibilities included smooth transition and enhancement of all support functions and processes. Delivered on-time and on-budget with thorough Project Planning and detailed tracking
● Established and managed our offshore Level 2 "Follow the Sun" support team for 30 business/mission critical applications including OTC (Order-to-Cash), Supply Chain, Finance, HR and multiple revenue generating applications
● Achieved 15% cost reduction by outsourcing application support while simultaneously enhancing the career path of Seagate employees by redeploying them within the value chain
● Improved process by 18% for root cause analysis by implementing 8D and RASCI processes across the Organization
● Contributed significantly to the 70% CR (Change Request) reduction program for enterprise apps
● Defined strategy and roadmap for global services growth for phase II of IT Transformation
● Built strong cross functional partnership with the global business team, Data center, Service Desk, production control, infrastructure, Security and development teams
● Implemented SOX controls, ITGC and SOD (Segregation of Duties) for the services organization
● Managed change management and risks by following best practices and using verification techniques along with contingency planning
● Appointed SPOC (single point of contact) for Sev 1 escalations for all Applications across the globe
- IT Senior Manager at Seagate Technology
- IT Manager at Seagate Technology
- Staff IT Engineer at Seagate Technology
13 years at this Job
- Diploma in System Management - Computer Science
Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
➢ Manage status and communications in a timely manner that leads to successful project execution.
➢ Manage complex projects involving internal and external contributors
➢ Monitored project activities and advised staff of issues due to resource availability.
➢ Specific responsibilities include: * Information management * Timeline management - partner with cross functional team members and gain alignment in timeline creation at project inception. * Point of contact for conflict within the multiple functional areas of the team and ensure that tight timelines are adhered to.
- IT Senior Manager at Hospitality Consulting
- IT Director at Tele-med
- Senior IT Developer at Northern Trust
- It Developer at Leica
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor - Computer Engineer
• Serve in leadership role in the Enterprise Business Analysis team for agile software development and waterfall projects, including resource coordination, recognizing opportunities, and making recommendations to help business partners and IT teams work more effectively, efficiently, and to increase system application quality and production reliability. Participate and direct the development of project work plans, define user requirements, and evaluate manpower and production analysis.
• Articulate complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences. Communicate project objectives, scope and direction to project teams by partnering and collaborating with business and IT staff to provide vision and produce the solution.
• Responsible for executing staff organization, overall direction of the Enterprise Business Analysis team, and evaluation of staff members. This includes: interviewing, hiring, training employees, resource and project planning and assignments, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving issues and challenges.
• Support IT and business units in obtaining funding by assessing project impact, supporting others management of project cost, and ROI calculation.
• Member of committee to review the Quality Assurance plans to ensure application system features and business needs are meeting production deliverables; and to progress towards eliminating issues by identifying business needs and IT deliverable gaps.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- IT Senior Manager, Enterprise Business Systems Analysis at UnitedHealth Group OptumRx
- Lead Business Systems Analyst / IT Project Manager, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics at Walgreens Corporation
- at Walgreens Corporation
- Senior Business System Analyst / IT Project Manager, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics at Walgreens Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Computer / Programming Coursework in Management Information Systems
Leading regional technical applications team, providing IT business critical solutions. Responsibilities included: · Lead the IT Technology Service department operational and strategic planning, including but nor limited to: fostering innovation, planning projects, organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources. · Guide change management activities, such as: driving a continuous culture of improvement, simplification, standardization, as well as driving internal application of the Program Management Office (PMO) in IT to identify and execute projects as prioritized by internal and external customers. · Champion the use of best practices, metrics, policies and tracking mechanisms across the organization, for instance: infrastructure standardization, application portfolio rationalization, program initiation, business case development, program reviews, escalation processes, resource planning/allocation, program performance metrics, effective use of ERP systems and more. · Identify and develop cross-business opportunities to leverage one another, i.e. common support processes, technical roadmaps and/or Quality Standards and Program Management packages. · Responsible for annual operating budget of $ 25 M, across multiple functions and efforts; centralized in service partners such as Oxya, SunGard, IBM, HP Services & IP Soft among others. · Responsible for setting long term technology service strategy and short term operational goals, development and maintenance of multiple strategy maps. · Responsible for development and implementation of IT integration readiness checklist for recently acquired businesses SimTek Fence and Hunter Douglas ceiling division as part of the M&A integration projects. · Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development and upgrade of all IT systems, including TCOM, Datacenters, cyber security alignment, operating systems, hardware, software, and Digital Automation.
- IT Senior Manager Technology Services at Saint-Gobain - CertainTeed Division
- Global Enterprise Telecommunications Operations Leader at The Chemours Company, LLC
- North America Telecommunications Operations Leader at E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc
- Joint Venture IT Leader at E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate - Computer and Information Science
• Developed corporate Governance and Compliance program of international organization.
• Developed and maintained corporate security policies
• Developed and administered security awareness program for over 5000 employees and contractors
• Reviewed and approved all system projects and vendor contractors for compliance with local and international standards
• Coordinated with external auditors and certifiers for effective review SOC, HIPAA, NIST, and PCI-DSS of internal operations compliance and remediation of deficiencies.
- Duties and Accomplishments - IT Senior Manager - Governance and Compliance at Recall Corporation
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Security Analyst at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Security Consultant/Contractor/Professor at Contractors Supported/Partnered
- Information Technology Auditor at Georgia Department
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
- Ph.D. - Computer and Information Security
• Software and Infrastructure Project Management: Managed software development project team of 8-10 JAVA Developers, QA Testers using JIRA agile techniques. Led the implementation of ServiceNow, WorkDay, Kronos and OKTA and SailPoint Identity management systems.
• Technical Support: Managed all phases of front and back end systems, IT computing infrastructure, Active Directory, and Cisco Finesse call management system and administration tools.
• Change Manager: Led the organizational change from legacy systems to $30 million international migration to SAP. Effort included migration of technology, processes, procedures and training. SAP modules included Order to Cash, MFB, FMB, PtP, CRM modules in 29 countries in Europe, and 4 in North America.
• Process: Reengineered 32 critical "Order-to-Cash" processes using Lean Sigma methodologies.
• Service Delivery: Drove support coverage from weekday 8-5 support to an effective 24x7x365 model.
• Process Improvement: Consistently improved team performance 10% month-over-month to exceed service level efficiency by 10%. Provided incident management leadership for outage and problem resolution calls to determine root cause of disruptions.
• People Leadership: Drove individual development program facilitating the promotion of high potential associates.
• Compliance: Led team in response to internal and external SOX audit.
- Senior IT Manager and Engagement Partner at Floor & Decor
- IT Project Manager, Global IT Operations at First Data
- IT Senior Manager, Unified Communications at Walmart Information Systems Division
- IT Associate Director at McKesson Specialty Health
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Leading Qspire (Quality, simple, proactive. Intuitive, reliable. and efficient) IT Integration tower post-merger acquisition of Synthes by J&J. Qspire aims to integrate 6 Quality Management Systems across 3 continents into one and harmonize processes and relevant technology solutions with a total budget of $24MM.
• Enables QSpire strategic Application Integration Roadmap by partnering with key stakeholders to improve reliability, compliance, cost, and asset efficiency as well as creating a competitive advantage.
• Responsible defining Global Quality, Clinical and Regulatory strategic objectives and delivery of IT solutions, factoring in a strong understanding of the business processes and anticipating obstacles.
• Driving application rationalization and portfolio optimization plans, and ensuring business continuity.
• Meet Financial Objectives (top and bottom lines), and Business Plan commitments for Qspire.
- IT Senior Manager at DePuy Synthes, Johnson & Johnson
- IT Business Relationship Manager at DePuy Synthes, Johnson & Johnson
- IT Support Manager at DePuy Synthes, Johnson & Johnson
- IT Lead at DePuy Synthes, Johnson & Johnson
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Leadership
- MS - Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- MS - Industrial Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
IT Director - Agile Product Manager (2017 - Present)
Own and manage technology roadmap for a 1,900-member sales organization and 600 partner organizations. Lead strategic planning to align Salesforce.com (SFDC) capabilities with existing and emerging needs. Product manager for 80-member onshore/offshore matrixed IT team.
• Articulated and promoted universally understood technology vision and plan to support $4B in annual revenue. - Forged consultative relationships with sales executives to prioritize and launch high-impact initiatives. - Chaired regular cross-functional monthly and quarterly business reviews. Convened all business leaders to drive continuous alignment with organizational priorities. - Provided vision and direction for a replicable, predictable framework for uncovering opportunities, planning projects, and delivering new and enhanced technologies.
• Directed strategy for technology-driven sales enablement and business growth. - Crafted business cases justifying investment, securing executive buy-in for transformative initiatives with demonstrable ROI. - Product manager for multiyear initiative to transition to a subscription-based software licensing model. - Led merger and acquisition efforts within sales technology and oversaw data mapping and technical analysis between CA Technologies and newly acquired company systems.
- IT Director — Agile Product Manager at CA TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- IT Director - Partner IT at CA TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- IT Director - Online Program Director at CA TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- IT Senior Manager - Escalation Manager - Chief of Staff at DELL, INC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Certification - Advanced Program Management