of Staff Office Perform testing and QA of various controls for CARD.AI Horizontal group. Which include pulling statements analyzing APR rates, late fees and account dependencies. Control testing not limited to, QA of paper apps, Ability to pay, Extended fraud alerts, Ad marketing emails and Adverse Action for Risk Based Pricing. Capital One Financial Corporation, INC. IT Senior Process Manager - Enterprise TCM Compliance Manage daily technology change compliance process and activities. Identify and evaluate effectiveness of key technology process controls; identify enhancements and assist in implementation. Coordinate with teams in running training in IT controls processes. Work proactively with IT development and operations teams to resolve issues with change and incident activities. Prepare presentations to technology senior leadership; data analyses and trending reports; and training decks including assessments. Mentor and train scrum masters in Agile approach. Past responsibilities included root cause analyses and remediation assistance of major technology incidents. Capital One / ING DIRECT IT Change Manager: Operations//Change Control Responsible for management of enterprise change management, problem and incident management function and staff. Implemented and chaired change advisory board (CAB) function to review and coordinate change scheduling and implementation risks. Developed and implemented system and processes for control of changes and incidents of server and mainframe business systems and networks in partnership with primary outsource vendor and internal technology operations staff. Directed resolution and troubleshooting of service, server, and business system disruptions in multi-platform environment. Conducted collaborative root cause analyses and oversight of corrective action and resolution of disruptions and interruptions through collaboration with business and technology teams. Led and coordinated enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity program, partnering with management teams to create roadmaps/solutions for process optimization and network readiness; led disaster recovery testing and real-time resolution. Created and facilitated enterprise technology training programs in change management in technology control processes.
- IT Senior Manager - Chief at Capital One Financial Corporation, INC
12 years, 2 months at this Job
Alsip, Illinois 4/2018 - Present
Global Manufacturer of Dental Devices, $1 billion annual sales
Key customer: Henry Schein, dentists
IT Senior Manager - Report to Director Operations
Head of Information Technology for Americas division. Responsible for all IT functions in organization, managing $6.7M annual operating budget, monthly reporting to executive committee of KPIs, SAP implementation updates, departmental Hoshin. IT project manager for Deming award. Lead a staff of 6 direct reports, provide IT support for three separate buildings in Alsip area. Member of GC IT International Committee representing Americas. AS400 iSeries, Windows Server 2012, SAP, Office365, SharePoint
• Identified need for server room UPS for 2 racks, purchased, and installed
• Participating on team for 300,000 square foot building expansion project. Leading the cabling, network infrastructure upgrades and audio/visual equipment activities
• Coordinated with internal stakeholders to design and develop global SharePoint sites
• Updated IT staff job descriptions and assigned new titles to 4 of 6 team members
• Created policy documents for helpdesk process, IT new hire process
• Created IT disaster recovery plan
• Implemented a new global helpdesk system with results driven analytics
• Conduct bi-weekly IT Gemba
- IT Senior Manager at GC America
- Director Information Technology at CORNELIUS
- Director Information Systems at TRANSILWRAP
- Information Technology Director at RIO TINTO/ALCAN/PECHINEY
11 months at this Job
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
* Supervise 3 direct reports with a total of 18 IT employees across 4 different sites * Vendor management for the following 3rd party suppliers: RFID, data cabling, MES, and WMS * Responsible for all IT budget decisions and setting company IT policies * Interface with Global IT executive management for compliance, standardization, and strategy * Responsible for defining IT position responsibilities, assist with recruitment and staff development, career planning, compensation definition, training, and performance appraisals * Maintain project timelines, budget performance, and departmental KOI's Accomplishments: * Completed the buildout of a second datacenter that will also serve as a Disaster Recovery site. * Led project to implement an enterprise RFID solution for traceability and inventory control. * Warehouse Management System (WMS) implementation * Oversaw the technical support team on a new Help Desk system installation and configuration. * Directed and managed a remote facility build that also implemented a robust MES sequencing and shop floor system to interface with the following: RFID, PLC, Automated Guided Vehicles, and an Automated Storage/Retrieval System. * Managed team through SOX audit and remediation of auditor findings. * Assisted Human Resources with an LMS platform for all sites. * Completed design for extending RFID solution for asset tracking of mission critical hardware. * Migration of local EDI systems to standardized Global solution * Led migration of SSRS reporting platform for consolidation of enterprise reports. * Supervised application team on design and deployment of a Lean Manufacturing website to track and showcase Lean events. Technical Skills Used Software: MS SQL Server Management, RFID APIs, Manage Engine Service Desk, Visio, MS Project Platforms/Operating Systems: Windows Server 2016, SQL Server 2014, EDI Programming Languages: SQL, ASP.NET, WCF Systems: IIS, Apache
- IT Senior Manager (Present) at Magna Exteriors - Decostar Industries
- Officer - Team Lead Application Developer at Regions Financial Corporation
- Programmer Analyst III at Regions Financial Corporation
- Programmer Analyst at Regions Financial Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Software Engineering
Led two-member team of technical staff in maintaining infrastructure for five offices across the United States while coordinating operations and logistics with European counterparts and outside vendors. Prepared and managed $1M+ IT
operating and capex budgets.
• Managed all technology aspects of corporate headquarters' office relocation for 100+ employees.
• Migrated on-site physical/virtual servers to Amazon Web Services, email platform from Lotus Domino to Office 365, and phone systems from legacy PBX to VoIP technology for all U.S. offices.
• Upgraded 250 client computers to Windows 10 and all conference rooms in U.S. offices to video conferencing capabilities, utilizing Polycom Trio devices and Office 365.
• Oversaw $1M+ in IT contracts and purchasing/procurement, including negotiating and managing mobile phone contracts with device replacement every two years.
• Performed on-site and virtual group training sessions for new technologies.
• Deployed Aerohive wireless solutions to all U.S. offices to improve performance and enhance management of wireless network.
• Migrated corporate file servers and end user data to Box.com cloud based storage.
• Led global project for selection and implementation of email hardening solution, Mimecast.
• Assisted and advised on day-to-day technical support and infrastructure maintenance with technical team. Page Two 201-406-3156 [email protected] PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, Continued
- IT Senior Manager at RÉMY COINTREAU
- at RÉMY COINTREAU
- IT Manager at RÉMY COINTREAU
- Technical Support Specialist at RÉMY COINTREAU
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
▪ Ensure proper management and oversight for a high-performing team including three Requirements Analysts, and two Systems Engineers with direct responsibility for the PeopleSoft Infrastructure. ▪ Drive environment and New Learning Management Systems for 5K+ dealerships on a global basis. ▪ Served as Scrum Master for a team of 25 – Developers, Business & Requirements Analysts, QA and Product Owners. ▪ Manage a variety of $3M+ contracts with regard to Dealer Solutions, LMS, & Content Development. ▪ Built and sustained start-up of new IT facility for 1,000 employees as the Training and Communication Lead. SELECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS ▪ Collaborated with cross-functional teams to create a certification-based learning program for “GLOBAL” Dealer Services effectively improving Dealer productivity. ▪ Realized $7M+ in savings through collaboration with Regional Business Leaders and Dealer Principals to evaluate landscape, and identify business improvements. ▪ Successfully migrated from the HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) to Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for improved Source Code Management, reporting, requirements management, project management, automated builds, lab management, testing, and release management. Resulted in a more disciplined approach to sprint and scope management while advocating adaptive planning, evolutionary development, empirical knowledge, and continual improvement, and encouraged rapid and flexible response to change using the Agile software development approach.
- IT Senior Manager at General Motors
- Global Learning Leader at General Motors
- Engineering Group Manager at General Motors
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Accounting & Finance
Accountable and responsible for delivering solution for complex multi layered applications. Leads multi vendor offshore and onshore teams consistently meeting/exceeding delivery targets on budget and on time in complex multi application environment.
• Tasked to improve system automation execution from 0% to 85%+ in less than a year. Able to reach 95%+ in 10 months.
• Strategized and implemented processes for multiple clientsusing web, mobile, IoT, wearables, and TV application
• Led teams that exceed metrics and SLA to ensure enterprise level automation scripts are up in the CICD pipeline
• Led a QA automation team tasked to improve automation testing execution by 85%+ while reducing the workforce by 33%
• Delivered a robust strategy and implementation plan that redesigned critical business functionality with OOP and DevOps integration using Docker Containers, Jenkins and AWS while increasing penetration testing twofold over a 1 year period
• Led an automation service team of ~70 offshore, nearshore, and onshore resources that constantly exceeded SLA targets
- IT SENIOR MANAGER at ACCENTURE
- IT SENIOR ARCHITECT MANAGER at DELOITTE
- SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER at IBM
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR at BCBSFL
4 years, 2 months at this Job
USA About the company:
Discovery, Inc. is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than two billion cumulative subscribers in over 220 countries and territories. 2017 Revenues: $6,9 billion.
• Supporting approx. 10,000 users globally
• Managing 22 employees, including managers
• Managing Teams: ServiceDesk Team, Desktop (Hardware) Support Team, Software Licensing Team, NOC Team - Network Operations Center, GSA Team - Global System Administrators, Global User, Global User Provisioning
• Managing TechKnowBar (aka Apple Genius Bar) Support Team
• SOX tickets audit
• Key events support like Winter Olympics 2018, Office Moves, Office Deployments Projects:
• TechknowBar and TechknowBar Mini rollouts in Asia, US, Europe (aka Apple Genius Bar) to support customers more effectively (Founder, John Hendricks award for TechKnowBar rollout in 2016)
• ServiceDesk transition - phone support to chat migration
• Scripps Networks and Discovery Integration, multiple systems support
• Home drive to Box migration
• Avaya Desk Phone to Skype phone migration
• All3 Media Office Relocation in LA
• Olympics on-site support in Oslo, 1-month project
- IT Senior Manager Support Services at Discovery, Inc
- IT Senior Manager Remote European Support Service at Discovery, Inc
- Manager Remote European Support Service at Discovery, Inc
- CEEMEA European IT Services Manager at Discovery, Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - resocialization pedagogic
- Volunteer – July 2001 - September 2001 – “Swiat na tak”
Plan and direct daily operations of desktop and network operations staff with well defined metrics. Introduced service delivery processes and improvement plans through ITIL. Implemented service level improvement projects with Six Sigma methodology. Provided excellent budgeting and expense control.
• Created SLA's for Response and Resolution of incident tickets (Remedy) (Service Now) that improved company wide metrics from over 4 hours to under 30 minutes mean time.
• Designed an ITIL Service catalog.
• Created top 10 (CTI)reports then developed self help articles on those topics reducing end user down time.
• Lead IT World Wide Offsite meeting team that saved the company over $100,000 each year in reducing Hotel Internet and phone charges during global offsite meetings (CES, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Canada, and US sites).
• Managed IT On boarding activities during company Mergers and Acquisitions in the US West Coast region.
- IT Senior Manager at SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY
- IT Manager at SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY
- SV/SJ PC Support Supervisor at SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY
- Project Manager at COTELLIGENT, at SEAGATE
16 years at this Job
- certification - Computer Information Systems
Provided strategic planning and consultation support to maintain software compliance for IT suppliers including Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, RedHat, and CA. Identified and shared key issues, risks, and opportunities and drove automation and process improvements for the Software Asset Management (SAM) Process and Delivery team. Collaborated with SAM Leadership team on new processes and policy changes.
• Provided IT Software renewal and demand planning support and optimized value to Xerox Information Management (XIM), corporate and business goals.
• Achieved cost optimization and savings targets in support of specific XIM/Corporate Transformation Objectives and reduced IT Spend in collaboration with Global Procurement.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt -- coached to Green Belt candidates through their certification process. Process Improvement -- Developed a proposal to bid for IT Software Asset Management Services and Technology Support with the purpose of improving the effectiveness of Software Asset Management Operations for Xerox Information Management Organization. Collaborated with suppliers to resolve inefficiencies through automation, and employee training. Cost Optimization and Savings -- Provided strategic planning and consultation support to maintain software support renewal and demand planning during an IT strategic business transformation as part of the corporate realignment and to reduce IT Spend in collaboration with Global Procurement projected for 2019.
- IT Senior Manager at Xerox Corporation
- IT Senior Manager at Xerox Corporation
- at Xerox Corporation
- IM Program Manager/ IM Senior Manager at Xerox Corporation
9 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Operations Research & Computer Applications
- B. Ed. - Mathematics and English
- B.Sc. - Mathematics
The largest integrated healthcare (payer/provider) managed care organization in the US
● Hire and manage a 30-person team responsible for all middleware production rollout and operations across Care Delivery, Health Plan, KP.org, and other Kaiser mission critical business units
● Define and implement a Shared Technical Services delivery capability across all Middleware platforms for KP Enterprise
● Migrate production, life-critical system integrations with a $25M budget including ◦ WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus v8 to 10 -- acknowledged by IBM as their largest integration platform deployment in the world ◦ End of life IBM DataPower integration appliances / WebSphere Service Registry and Repository ◦ Integration of the Middleware stack following acquisition of Group Health (750k members)
● Oversee KP Enterprise Splunk/IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) team responsible for logging and monitoring 250 patient health-critical applications
● Design, build and program manage Kaiser's first API Management platform using leading edge CI-CD capabilities to automate API delivery and reduce time to production from months to days
● Provision, configure, and maintain production workloads on bare metal, virtualized servers, and Private/Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Softlayer)
● Create and utilize strategic vendor partnerships with the largest ISVs in the world (IBM, Google, Microsoft et. al.) to ensure smooth production rollout, post-sale support, and roadmap alignment/prioritization of capabilities critical to Kaiser IT
● Construct quantitative models/business cases for new platform acquisition and gain organizational consensus starting with Kaiser CTO
● Execute all HR-related managerial functions including Time/Expense Management, Performance Review, Hire/Fire, Corrective Action Plans for FTE's and contractors
● Present on technical topics at key software industry conferences -- e.g., Spotlight Presentation at IBM Interconnect 2017 on "Leveraging Cognitive to Shift from Reactive to Proactive IT Operations" and Google Next 2019 on "Kaiser Permanente's Journey to Adopting an API-first IT Strategy", and "Leadership Perspective: APIs are Transforming my Organization"
- IT Senior Manager (Enterprise Integration and Cloud Technical Services) at Kaiser Permanente
- Program Manager (Enterprise Integration) at Kaiser Permanente
- Project Manager at Cisco Systems
- Technical Project Manager at Assetlink Corp
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Oracle DB Design and SQL Programming
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems