• IT Service Delivery Manager for major insurance company.
• Maintaining high performing IT Support for global Call centers
• Ensure high levels of performance in Incident, request, change and escalation management and process
• Reporting to multiple clients on IT Performance and Continuous Improvement
• Represented IT team for onboard of new accounts and startup of Call Centers.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Concentrix | Convergys
- caring for ailing family member at myself and family
- Senior Delivery Manager at HCL America Inc
- Site Manager at ATOS
1 year at this Job
- Assoicates Degree - Chemistry
Responsible for IT operations across the Aerospace Sector with primary focus in the Melbourne, FL area. Partner with IT service providers in the delivery of integrated solutions to meet the sector's IT requirements. Responsibility for operational performance in client computing, enterprise computing, storage and networks, IT service center, business continuity, and project management and oversight. Ensure sector performance and service levels are within SLO for WAN uptime,utilization, and latency; IT service center customer satisfaction, first contact resolution, abandon rate, average handle time, and password reset; track production incidents and outages and lead outage management and resolution.
• SITUATION: One of the largest programs in the company found itself without an IT Operations manager. Critical service management functions such as incident and change management went undone. Customers waited days for responses to basic inquiries and longer for complex issues. The cost of these delays reflected on operational budget, program schedule, and waning customer confidence in IT capability.
• ACTION: Assumed dual-hatted role as acting program IT Operations manager and sector Service Delivery Manager. Established service management capabilities by first acquiring and installing an enterprise-class service management tool (vFire), formed a 24/7 service center for incident management which included hiring all staff (grew from 0 to 12 in under three months), implemented system and application monitoring (via SolarWinds) for advance notification of problems, and devised a basic change management process.
• RESULTS: Incidents that previously lingered for days were now resolved in hours or even minutes with a quick call to the service desk, an estimated savings of over $50K per month in reduced end user productivity. Slashed ticket backlog from hundreds to almost zero. We reported SLAs as Blue or Green rather than Red or Yellow, customer satisfaction skyrocketed, and the reputation of IT began a steady recovery.
• SITUATION: Management of PC inventory and ownership was often ignored over the course of years as other IT issues took priority on a high visibility program. Over time, thousands of PCs were improperly tracked and billed to the sector resulting in loss of control of the enterprise PC inventory and lack of expected budget for PC lifecycle management.
• ACTION: Organized and conducted multiple physical PC inventories in both classified and unclassified spaces. Identified proper ownership of over 6,000 PCs. Corrected billing and ownership records for 2,000 PCs. Developed and implemented processes to manage the PC lifecycle properly including purchasing, deployment, support, and retirement.
• RESULTS: Corrected billing resulted in additional $2M annually to pay for lifecycle support. Proper ownership of PCs saved over $17K per month. Lifecycle management processes will help prevent situation from arising again in the future.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- IT Operations Manager, Southeast Region at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Senior Project Manager at Northrop Grumman Corporation
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Project Management
- MBA - Computer Resources and information Management
- BS - Computer Information Systems
Manage, support, and provide leadership with the implementation of strategies, business framework process, and quality control.
Implementation of Confluence work spaces as well as creation of multiple SOP documentation including IT procedures for End User and Infrastructure services, Service Desk Call Scripts, Ticket use policy and procedures, and Urgent/Critical and High Severity ticket handling.
• Work with internal IT managers, process owners, and clients to coordinate and ensure effective, consistent delivery of IT projects and BAU services. Manage expectations and communications with clients, stakeholders, and service providers.
• Modernization of company email to Office365 from legacy systems for approximately 2000 end users for more efficient collaboration throughout US, EMEA, APAC. Lead the team to as successful transition over a 6-month period.
• Responsible for the creation and workflow of new Service Desk Tracking Software which included request, change, and incident management forms including detailed on/off boarding process to ensure easy transition for HR and management.
• Collaborate with IT operations and infrastructure to ensure service alignment in support of client requirements and facilitated response and resolution of impacting incidents, changes, and events related to delivery of IT services.
• Diagnosed, remediated, and conducted root cause analysis of issues including customer inquiries, and production outages. Evaluated and recommended improvements; worked with IT operations managers and IT leaders to implement process improvements resulting in improved customer service, increased productivity, and improved quality of IT services.
• Developed questionnaire to aid with transitioning IT aspects of nation-wide acquisitions for managed service provider start-up.
• Cost Savings of $240k by managing transition of support services of acquired CDN company to internal Global Service Desk.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Comodo Group Inc
- Manager, Information Technology at The Medicines Company
- Project Manager /Governance Lead at Pfizer, Inc
- Lead Project Coordinator at Ericsson, Inc
8 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
- AA - Business Management
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Developed and maintained partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders
• Business service owner for a geographic segment, ensuring delivery of IT services to the business while representing stakeholders. Worked closely with Managed Service Providers and multiple vendor partners.
• Represented IT Service Management to stakeholders by maintaining a high degree of visibility, developing relationships, attending meetings and forums as requested, while serving as a central point of information for all business impacted activities.
• Represented business needs and interests within IT, contributing to appropriate IT team, operational and development sessions. Represented business service performance, outcomes and issues in appropriate governance forums.
• Scheduled and performed periodic health check site reviews with leaders in the assigned area and served as primary escalation point for issues within the assigned geographic Field Organization. Worked with technical service owners to determine initial service targets for business services and update service targets as needed.
• Reviewed IT Service performance reports with stakeholders and helped to drive continuous improvement of business services, working in coordination with business service owners.
• Participated in multiple projects as a business analyst and acted as liaison between IT and the business. Major project initiatives included upgrade of Contact Center to Cloud, WAN Refresh, Sprint TDM to SIP migration for Headquarters and field locations.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at CNA Insurance
- SME Desktop Systems Analyst lead at IBM Corporation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science/Information Systems
· Takes ownership of the delivery of contact center services for approximately 45 regional SCAL contact center sites including 2000+ agents and telecom/IT support personnel
· Responsible for regional contact center business operations performance, CX, and service delivery within Southern California
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs · Provides contact center technology lead services for SCAL region analyzing client current CC landscape with current vs future state applications and customization; May draft functional technical specification documents as needed · Regulation of technical site support resources performing enhancements, repairs, upgrades, refreshes, patches, and related administrative IT/telecom services · Serves as an advisor providing input for the Service Now service delivery model (SDM) · Performs the role of a contact center Business Architect · Experienced and capable of influencing consensus for solution direction · Consultative: Develop, maintain, control, audit, analyze and manage a variety of information systems · Manage business expectations that include work plans, budgets, and quality · Effectively utilizes skills such as client relationship management, account management, project management, and/or operations management to navigate cross functional enterprise. · Serves as the single point of contact (POC) for escalations between the vendor and interests of internal business stakeholders · Ensures a pipeline of new projects are continuously being identified, evaluated, and integrated into the PMO scope · Conducts weekly and monthly LOB status meetings for addressing current contact center technology incidents, internal project status, release dates, and application updates · Daily follow-up with Verizon managed services regional engagement manager (REM) on completion of work orders and resolution of incidents · Collaborates with business (clinical, behavioral health, and pharmacy) and drives Verizon regional engagement manager to resolve contact center performance issues · Conducts discovery sessions with senior business stakeholders and sponsors to push CC platform enhancements · Analysis of contact center platform issues; Communicating status updates to member service, clinical, pharmacy, behavioral health, and connected IT business units · Examines the daily performance of contact center multi-tenant environment of Genesys CC Pulse, Genesys CME, Aspect WFM, NICE, CWA, and Intradiem · Witnessed transition from legacy ITSM platform Remedy to Service Now(Kingston);Project Champion and internal spokesperson providing value and use case scenarios for Service Now Service Now ITIL end user with hands on experience fulfilling services through Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Asset, and CMDB; Service Now as a SSOR (Single System of Record)
- IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER at CONTACT CENTER, KAISER PERMANENTE
- Project Engagement Manager-Service at City of Long Beach
- at Ness Technologies Enterprise Architect
- Bus. Solutions Architect at Chasecom/Platinum Telecom
11 months at this Job
- - technology
- - Introduction to Data and Telecommunications
• Manage delivery of business intelligence reporting projects for multiple business areas with total annual budgets of ~ $500,000. Interface with customers to gather requirements and set expectations in order to maximize customer satisfaction. Work with customers to establish qualitative assessment of the service provision and make sure Service Level Agreements are met.
• Coordinate planned changes with business partners, developers and operations support. Manage server upgrades, migrations and regularly scheduled monthly and emergency releases as well as monthly operations reviews for senior management.
• Coordinate capacity planning of onshore and offshore development resources to prioritize activities and ensure projects are delivered on time while meeting requirements.
• Provide training to new developers and delivery managers on organizational change management processes and Integrity Application Lifecycle Management tool.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Xerox Corporation
- Senior Field Engineer at Xerox Corporation
- Systems Test Technician at Xerox Corporation
- Plant Operator at Sharp Manufacturing Co. of America
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Technology Management
- B.S. in Information Technology - Information Technology
● Day-to-day management responsibility of delivering outsourced services to clients
● Provided strategic process improvement recommendations
● Collaborated with infrastructure and application teams to identify and resolve incidents
● Supervised change improvements to clients’ platforms
● Proactively measured and tracked customer tickets (incidents) to ensure timely resolution
● Provided timely issue/incident status updates, root-cause analysis and strategy recommendations
● Produced monthly reports for management and clients
● Ran weekly team meetings with documentation
● Directed the planning and execution with the Continuous Availability Team for the smooth yearly Disaster Recovery exercise for the 4 clients that I supported
● Coordinated Client Service Requests and new service opportunities
● Coordinated the Change Management process
● Supervisored IT production planning with Client and Third Parties Position transferred through mergers & acquisitions:
- IT Service Delivery Manager at ATOS
- IT Service Delivery Manager at ACS & Xerox
- CICS Systems Programmer at Affiliated Computer Services
- Sr. CICS Systems Programmer at PNC Bank
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Managed daily activities of Servicedesk team of 22+ technicians including Level 1, 2 and 3 and system engineers. · Managed the process of implementing change and escalation procedures efficiently and effectively. · Improve usage of Support resources and increase productivity of the team · Provided accurate reports and metrics to management on the status · Interface with appropriate technical personnel for customer problems that cannot be resolved effectively by service desk · Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions to upper management for change · Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships. · Keep management updated on ongoing issues and escalate service desk issues to the CTO as required. · Ensure consistency of existing systems through maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing solutions. · Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc. · Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how our service relates to their business strategy and goals. · Managed recruitment, onboarding of new team members, provided training on procedures and coached on technical and customer service skills · Facilitate regular service desk team meetings and service board reviews. · Review and approve team’s time and expense sheets in ConnectWise.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Systems Solution, Inc
- IT Service Desk Manager at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- IT Support Specialist II at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- Technical Support Specialist Level at EDS, Towers Perrin
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts
• Promoted to the strategic accounts team, to manage the operations and service delivery of a major airline account, build business relationships, and manage all IT services per SLA.
• Primary point of contact for all operations, implementation, project, and migration related issues; Facilitate technical resolution between engineers and client including coordination of CRs, escalating support & migration issues, and lead delivery & project initiatives.
• Actively communicate with stakeholders to ensure flawless implementation, hand-off, service delivery, and the transitions that occur within; Develop and manage strategic relationships with service delivery partners and drive continual service improvements.
• Manage end-to-end service delivery, promote adoption of services, lead all account planning and roadmap discussions, grow the account and participate in solution design and cloud strategy discussions, achieve and exceed SLA and client expectations.
• Received multiple awards and recognitions for achieving and exceeding business goals.
- IT Service Delivery Manager (Strategic Account) at IBM
- IT Project Executive at IBM
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Project Manager at MTA New York City Transit
5 months at this Job
- B.E. - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for managing relationships and providing end to end infrastructure services to internal business units to support business objectives and product offerings for BRM, Workforce Management, Data Warehouse, Hadoop, Vertica, etc. Managed team of engineers providing operations support, consultative services, product architecture, design, review and implementation of secure strategic system solutions within the datacenter. Ensured ITIL standards of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management were strictly followed. Initiated productivity standards across functional teams and geographies. Managed customer service and support through ServiceNow. Transitioned workforce to cloud computing (AWS). Optimized process and automation practices to address growing infrastructure demands while keeping headcount flat.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Intuit
- Global Tech Support Operations Manager, Websense at
- Technical Services Associate Director at
- Technical Service Manager at
6 years at this Job
- BS - Electronic Engineering Technology