- Manages assets for 250+ branches and 2,000+ users by identifying software/hardware upgrade needs via FreshService ticketing system and develops the general maintenance schedule for company-wide assets. - Develops partnerships with local FedEx representatives to streamline shipping volumes and methods to all branches and corporate offices resulting in lower shipping rates. - Develops partnerships with HP and Connection to implement upgrades in catalogue and decided on hardware standards. - Recruited and hired new employees to build Service Desk team. Accomplishments - Established IT Service Delivery Manager role to effectively regulate company-wide assets. Determined and implemented company-wide hardware upgrade strategy with C-Executive Buy-In in 2018. - Created and enforced an asset tag tracking system, hardware purchasing standards, and general maintenance policies and procedures. - Optimized vendor relationships resulting in an average cost-savings of 35% per desktop, 25% per laptop, and 10% on overall accessories.
- Manages assets for 250+ branches and 2,000+ users by identifying software/hardware upgrade needs via FreshService ticketing system and develops the general maintenance schedule for company-wide assets.
- Develops partnerships with local FedEx representatives to streamline shipping volumes and methods to all branches and corporate offices resulting in lower shipping rates.
- Develops partnerships with HP and Connection to implement upgrades in catalogue and decided on hardware standards.
- Recruited and hired new employees to build Service Desk team.
- Established IT Service Delivery Manager role to effectively regulate company-wide assets. Determined and implemented company-wide hardware upgrade strategy with C-Executive Buy-In in 2018.
- Created and enforced an asset tag tracking system, hardware purchasing standards, and general maintenance policies and procedures.
- Optimized vendor relationships resulting in an average cost-savings of 35% per desktop, 25% per laptop, and 10% on overall accessories.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at WASHINGTON FEDERAL BANK
- Service Desk Technician Tier I at WASHINGTON FEDERAL BANK
- Lead Tech Support Technician at Google [Astreya Partners Inc.]
- Freelance Consultant at N/A
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business, Marketing, and Communication
- Associate of Arts - Business, Marketing, and Communication
Curvature offers an adaptive suite of IT infrastructure support services throughout North America, Asia, and Europe. To create additional OPEX and CAPEX leverage for clients, Curvature's infrastructure services may be integrated into any project, tech refresh, operational transition or business driver focused on extending hardware lifecycles. Client service suite includes data center migrations and relocations, hardware sales and deployments, secure hardware asset recycling/disposition, independent hardware maintenance and smart hands / IMAC services.
IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Experienced manager with exceptional organizational and people skills. Excellent ability to refine and improve processes to achieve increased productivity and highly focused on customer satisfaction through delivery. Insures compliance with all Service Level Agreements which translates to an increased customer satisfaction index through utilizing the ITIL framework to achieve success. Accustomed to being the central point of contact for the client, 24x7 for any major incidents and engaging the delivery teams.
• Responsible for overall service delivery; ensuring that Curvature's support is properly coordinated and integrated into the clients IT processes; ensure service delivery objectives and SLA's are met or exceeded
• Ensure technical teams are identifying and creating Root Cause Analysis (RCA's) for all escalations/incidents and participate in formal RCA's as required.
• Collaborate with all internal stakeholders; Field operations, Engagement Management, Account Team and Global Resource Team
• Analyze data, create, and present all deliverables to the client, including Service Activity Reviews.
• Attention to maintaining a relationship between the client and delivery team to achieve client satisfaction through daily monitoring of client's account activity.
• Provide deliverables, either remotely or onsite, at Curvature's discretion with the client's approval.
• Mitigate and solve escalations with urgency and determination including taking a lead role in critical service failures, which may include facilitating technical and managerial teleconferences.
- IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER at CURVATURE
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MANAGER at SNAPAV
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at REPUBLIC SERVICES, INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at CINTAS
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Education and Business
- Regional IT Service Delivery Manager at Adecco Group
- Supervisor, Global Command Center (GCC) at WW Grainger
- Group Operations Manager at HCL Technologies
- Manager at HCL Technologies
11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Operations
- B.A. - Humanities
- A.A. - Software Engineering
Responsible for operating a business-call support center and leads technology support services. Provide front-level support to Spectrum's physician, clinical and admin staff for all business-related technology services. coordinate service delivery across all practices; and Performing management functions including recruitment, budgeting, procurement, contract negotiations, and personnel evaluations and actions. Integrated multiple helpdesk teams into a single team. Develop job families for staff career path growth. Developed and implanted tiered ticket processing to efficiently and effectively complete tickets in the most cost-effective way. Implemented Incident and request process and procedure to include major incident processes. Worked with divisions identify all applications and support needs, creating service catalogs for each service and service level agreements. Developed Service Desk scorecard metrics for demonstrating the service desk effectiveness. Used daily visual management methods to effectively manage service requests and incidents for 10 divisions. Expanded role by taking on operations functions by taking management responsibilities of the systems administrator. Managing system upgrades, project delivery, monitoring and backups.
• Overall IT operations management, service level management, resource management, processes & standards implementation, compliance management, incident management, financial management, technical management
• Responsible for relationship management & communication for clinical leadership, clinical and shared services department directors & managers, IT users, IT staff, vendors
• Responsible for Staff Development including Staffing and Recruiting, Career Development, Mentoring and Coaching, Succession Planning, Performance Management
• Demonstrated Process Engineering by implementing process and procedures
- IT service Delivery Manager at SPECTRUM HEALTHCARE PARTNERS
- IT Program Director at PORTLAND COMPUTER COPY INC
- IT Director and HIPAA Security Officer at THE CEDARS
- IT Manager at MICHAUD DISTRIBUTORS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Computer Science Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Direct delivery of support services to multiple pharmaceutical clients.
• Manage all phases of new service desk implementations: definition of scope, strategy and design, risk assessment/management, resource allocation, ongoing support and continuous improvement.
• Maintain and grow client relationships through adherence to Service Level Agreements, regular reporting, communication and customer satisfaction resulting in 100% compliance.
• Direct Service desk quality assurance and training programs
• Analyze and identify trends in Call Center and Service Desk Metrics and KPI's; implement improvements
• Manage and mentor account supervisors to ensure effective delivery of services
• Monitor level 1 staff and day to day service desk operations
• Implement internal workflow improvements and quality controls
• Liaised between IT supplier and business users to ensure escalations were addressed and resolved within agreed service levels
• Managed development and oversight of enterprise-wide process standards for service delivery.
• Developed performance metrics and reports for dashboards and balanced scorecards.
• Generated trend reporting and identified actions to improve service delivery.
• Developed processes and implemented hardware resource management and related service activation/deactivation tasks.
• Create coordination and collaboration with other teams to support development activities
• Relationship management of all key clients in a challenging environment, including senior stakeholders and Management of regular contractual meetings
• ITIL Process definition and implementation
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Highpoint Solutions
- Account Supervisor at HighPoint Solutions
- IT Service Desk Support/IT Trainer/Desktop Support Lead at HighPoint Solutions
- Service Desk Analyst at Independence Blue Cross
8 months at this Job
- Master Degree of Information System Management - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Information Technology
• Provide day to day management of 75 employees for Service Desk, Desktop Support, Asset Mgmt. and Mobility in North America and India for 30,000+ employees globally
• Promoted and managed ongoing life cycle improvement and quality controls to all IT operational processes and procedures
• Used Excel and ServiceNow (ITSM) to produce reports for SLA Mgmt. and trend analysis
• Lv1 - 3 Triage Coordination's for P1/P2 related incidents
• Provided continuous coaching / mentoring of all staff members
• Assisted with hiring, budget management and Bi-weekly Payroll timesheet approvals
• Updated knowledge base article in SharePoint, One Note, MS Teams and ServiceNow
• Assisted with defining SLA's, OLA's and SOP's at all levels of IT Ops Front End Services (FES) and external vendors
• Assisted with Operational escalations 24x7x365
• Managed Projects and Cross functional IT Support Groups
• Assisted with the review and management of P&L on all distributed assets for North America under the Mobility and Asset Mgmt. Support groups.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Tech Mahindra @ Applied Materials
- IT Service Desk Supervisor at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- IT Service Desk Manager/Client Manager at Innovative Technology Solutions
- IT Service Desk Operations Manager at NYC Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- AS - Information Systems Management
- BS - Information Systems Management
• Supported the overall direction, implementation, execution control and completion of projects across the program, ensuring consistency to all company's SLAs.
• Created reports to initiate recommendations for service improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
• Maintained efficient service support functions across the program related to; HR on/off boarding, equipment purchasing, coordination and follow up on HR related actions in the company.
• Created service requests in ServiceNow to monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed in regard to installations, conversions(software and Hardware), upgrades, special projects for my assigned Technical team.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Digital Intelligence Systems-DISYS
- Project/Office Coordinator (Contract Position) at Addictive Business Concepts
- Executive Office Coordinator (Contract Position) at BiCom Global Solutions
- Senior Air Transport Officer at Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Management
Provide excellent service delivery services for midsized enterprise supporting over 28 tracks, including data center
operations, end-user services, hybrid cloud, and database support. Arrange effective training and development programs from over 168 onsite and offshore employees to enhance knowledge and performance. Perform various business operations,
such as analyzing financial statements, sales & P&L reports, to measure productivity and goal achievement as well as
determine areas needing cost reduction and profit improvement. Manage P&L of account with Total Contract value (TCV) of
$56M and Annual Contract Value (ACV) of $11M. Key Achievements:
• Developed and delivered new innovation ideas and industry best solutions that produced $6.8M new revenue for HCL and more than $6M in cost saving for customer
• Received Sales Hero award in 2017 for converting new hybrid Cloud business for HCL
• Led successful negotiation and renewal of five-year managed services contract, valued at $56M
• Improved customer satisfaction score from -100 to +87.5 within two years by defining and implementing key initiatives and service improvement plans that accelerated operational efficiency
• Administered over eight technology agnostic contract changes, which saved more than $3.8M in operations cost
• Secured over $1M operations cost by transforming operational into DevOps model
• Created Patching compliance & Vulnerability management view for the Cyber security & IT Executives
• Built and executed robotic process automation (UiPath) and new AI Ops tool (MoogSoft)
• Helped the customer in building cloud foundations for AWS & AZURE public cloud platforms
- Senior IT Service Delivery Manager at Service Delivery, HCL America
- Operations Manager at Service Delivery, HCL Technologies
- Network Track Lead at Global IT, HCL Technologies
- Network Engineer at Nortel Engineering, GTL Ltd
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation - Electronics and Instrumentation
01/2012 - Present Independent IT Management Consultant East Coast, USA Principal IT Management Consultant
01/2012 - Present
Independent IT Management Consultant East Coast, USA
Principal IT Management Consultant
- Senior IT Project Management Consultant / IT Service Delivery Manager at Independent IT Consulting
- Principal Sales Consultant at Oracle Corporation
- Senior Sales Engineer - Eastern Region at Silicon Graphics International
- SSR- IT Specialist, Team Lead at IBM Global Services
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Managed Infrastructure team for internal IT helpdesk and customer environments’ network, server, storage, and production support components. Responsible for connectivity, data management, disaster recovery, and end user/application support.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at InsPro Technologies
- Delivery Project Executive at IBM GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- Project Manager at IBM GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- Application Team Manager at IBM GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems