• Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
• Define the enterprise standards and processes to provide consistent interfaces and processes between IB Infrastructure, Application Owners, IT Service desk and Vendors using industry best practices aligned with the ITIL framework
• Responsible for thorough understanding of the services mappings and developing appropriate engagement models to ensure that there is awareness of the appropriate contacts at the right levels; processes are clearly defined between these contacts to handle exceptions or escalations (e.g. When a service level is not met, the correct escalation point is readily available along with the appropriate interface to this contact.) · Act as an IT budget holder by contributing to the budget planning process and by having the responsibility of authorising appropriate expenditure to ensure that the IB achieves value for money within budget · Communicate with external suppliers to renew IT contracts, purchase hardware and software as required, negotiate service levels with suppliers and prices to meet budget lines to ensure that the IB obtains the best return on investment (ROI) · Chair the Change Advisory Board(CAB) meetings and ensure change management policies are well defined, recognized, reviewed and followed · Act as the Critical Incident Manager to run the Incident Management process and ensure that Incidents are resolved in a timely manner · Preparing SLA/KPI reports for Management and Business Users reporting the quality of service provided; Govern the adherence to the processes by all technology delivery areas through active participation and compliance reporting · Demonstrate solid leadership capabilities in clearly understanding stakeholder requirements and in the implementation, operation and execution of processes · Manage IT Service desk and desktop support teams; Prepare operational plan in line with IT goals and objectives for the organisation
• Initiate Service Improvement plan when agreed service levels are not achieved; Manage the end-to end improvement process towards customer satisfaction
• Continue to evolve and mature standard ITIL processes across the enterprise · Accountable for developing and maintaining agreed communication policies on planned and unexpected outages to end users · Ensure that training services are in place for the service provider groups · Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment · Understands current and future business needs and develop an integrated process roadmap as related to relationship management; Where required revise business processes and develop strategies for tools integration
- IT Service Delivery Manager at International Baccalaureate
- Service Delivery Manager at KPMG Services Ltd
- IT Project Coordinator at Total Oil Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
- IT & Communication Officer at Church of St Mary of the Angels
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science and Engineering
Display competency in fulfilling various roles and responsibilities including: - Senior production environment manager, responsible for a stable infrastructure and application environment to maintain availability of services to internal and external clients. Lead actions with resolving complex issues and driving continuous analysis and process improvement in connection with infrastructure support. - Lead global incident manager, in charge of performing the following: ◦ Driving high severity global infrastructure and application issues towards service restoration. ◦ Responsible for client and executive communications as required during impacted service time. ◦ Continual improvement of process and support documentation to improve incident engagement model. ◦ Led incident resolution review meetings which included application and infrastructure support. - Change Management, in charge of performing the following: ◦ Analyze with infrastructure and application teams to determine risk and validate requirements for respective task, upgrade or migration. ◦ Create necessary process and/or project management process documentation as it relates to proposed change. ◦ Administration tasks within ITSM tool and present in regional and global CAB meeting; ◦ Led weekly CAB meetings which included application and infrastructure scheduled releases. - Business analyst, in charge of performing the following: ◦ Identification of gaps of ongoing support processes and environment forecasts within entire global infrastructure; as well as analyzing firmware, OS patch levels, hardware, software, and database vendor maintenance contracts renewals; ◦ Collection of requirements from both internal application and infrastructure teams which was used to proactively identify entire global environment future service growth. - Account delivery manager, liable for legacy infrastructure environment including roles of change and project management as well as deployment of processes and client improvement initiatives. - Global performance and capability manager, accountable for identifying trends to enhance infrastructure performance and overall client experience as well as interpreting data generated from the hardware infrastructure environment in terms of system usage as it relates to established performance levels. - Infrastructure project manager for globally management efforts related to application and hardware migrations and upgrades within data center and client locations. ▫ Earned distinction for consistently obtaining high performance rating.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Hewlett Packard, Inc
- Technology Consultant III at
- Infrastructure Specialist at Electronic Data Systems
6 years at this Job
- Certificate - IT Service Management v3
Diversified family of companies manufacturing Adult Incontinence Products, Feminine Hygiene Products, Non-woven Roll Goods, Baby Wipes, Adult Washcloths and Consumer Paper Product serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. Acquired the retail division of Coviden, formerly known as Kendal Division of Tyco Healthcare, which previously acquired Confab.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Acquisition team member managing application / data conversions, consolidating staff, and end user services. Developed and implemented a centralized service desk, support processes and procedures, and managed centralized IT service delivery for service desk and infrastructure.
• Managed and worked with team to maintain system and data security between companies during the acquisition. Installed and maintained a separate parallel Cisco network with HP servers, Siemens phone system, and deployed a second end user computer system during the acquisition process.
• Worked with both companies identifying and centralizing software applications and licenses, and performed proprietary data scrubbing.
• Implemented and managed an in-sourced centralized 24x7 service desk developing support processes, documentation and SLA's. Published documentation and helpdesk ticket and call statistics using Crystal and other reporting tools on SharePoint.
• Worked with the businesses and remote technicians to create and implement desktop standards and images
• Realignment and training of IT service delivery and technical staff at various locations adjusting to individual business needs at each location.
• Performed assessments and upgrades of remote location datacenters to stabilizing existing systems, power and air conditioning in preparation for enterprise datacenter centralization.
• Implemented enterprise APC InfraStruXure power and temperature monitoring in remote datacenters.
• Performed an assessment for new Service Desk software to manage tickets and provide a self service portal. Additional needs were identified while working with the business during the requirements phase of the project expanding the scope of the project to an ITSM solution.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at First Quality Enterprises (Covidien acquisition)
- Systems Analyst at Tyco Healthcare / Covidien (Confab acquisition)
- PC / Telecomm Coordinator at Confab Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Application Support: Includes support of over 150 applications/systems across Drilling, Engineering & Production Operations. Manage coordination with the third-party services and lead P1 application severity incident to resolution - Service Delivery: In parallel to coordination with other IT technical teams to resolve incidents also support the IT function leads and ensure process functionality and delivery. It also includes help define, document, and ensure SLA’s (aligned with and capable of delivery services) - Project Management: Assess, plan, implement and communicate small enhancement/ upgrades/patches. Participate in technical discussion/scoping efforts with IT function leads. Implement Process to move projects into standard support model (Identify associated cost/ effort). - Processes & Metrics: Includes standardization of support processes across DDEO (efficient and coordinated services), Continuous improvement of all service support and service delivery processes & develop reporting to monitor and support service level and work distribution/ activity - Helping the IT stakeholders to formulate strategy, governance and designing new processes to achieve the company goals. - Conduct in-depth technical analysis of all systems, including the governance framework, architecture, and disaster recovery; delivered gap analysis and recommendations, attaining 99% up time. - Defined new processes and created the required KB articles to help the support team. There is 70% reduction in Severity 3 incidents average resolution time compared to last year. There is also 65% reduction in Severity 2 incident average resolution time compared to last year. - Migrated 100% of the non-production application servers to cloud (Amazon Web Services) with appropriate running schedules. This resulted in significant IT cost reduction. - Conducted RCAs, Quality audit, SME code reviews
- IT - Service Delivery Manager at Hess Corp
- Data Management Consultant at Concho Resources
- IT - Domain Consultant at Halliburton
- Data Management Consultant at EP Energy
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Senior manager responsible for all operational IT systems and infrastructure supporting the Aerospace Systems sector with a primary focus in the southeast region. Primary interface between IT service line organizations and customers at all levels. Responsible for $46MM enterprise PC budget.
· Initiated and chaired project to research, select, and implement Service Management tool. Incidents that previously lingered for days are now resolved in hours or even minutes with a quick call to the service desk, an estimated savings of over $50K per month in reduced end user productivity. Slashed ticket backlog from hundreds to almost zero. We reported SLAs as Blue or Green rather than Yellow or Red, customer satisfaction skyrocketed, and the reputation of IT began a steady recovery.
• · Organized and conducted multiple physical PC inventories in both classified and unclassified spaces. Identified proper ownership of over 6,000 PCs. Corrected billing and ownership records for 2,000 PCs. Developed and implemented processes to properly manage the complete PC lifecycle. Corrected billing resulted in additional $2MM annually to pay for lifecycle support. Proper ownership of PCs saved over $17K per month. Lifecycle management processes are helping to prevent the situation from arising again.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- IT Operations Manager, Southeast Region at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Senior Project Manager at Northrop Grumman Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Project Management
- MBA - Computer Resources and information Management
- BS - Computer Information Systems
• Manage and provide leadership with implementation of ITIL strategies, business framework process, and quality control, creating a standard on how services are being provided which did not exist prior.
• Lead team with creation of approximately 50 SOP documents resulting in client satisfaction. In addition, implementation reduced on-going issues within the IT organization by 40% reducing staff by 4 saving around 200K US dollars a year. Documentation includes IT procedures for End User and Infrastructure services, Service Desk Call Scripts, Ticket use policy and procedures, and Urgent/Critical and High Severity ticket handling. Documents provided the ability to create a higher standard of service where client satisfaction increased by 80% within a few months.
• IT Service Delivery Management representative, accountable for the on time, on budget delivery of IT wide initiatives, including alignment of Corporate strategies, management of expectations across the organization and external service providers.
• Lead team of 20 people, responsible for the modernization of email services from legacy Icewarp and Qmail systems to Office 365, over the course of 6 months. Less than 30 defects reported by 2000 end users.
• Responsible for the creation and design workflow of new Service Desk Tracking Software which saved the company approximately 40k a year in licensing fees.
• Manage the transition of support services of acquired CDN company to internal Global Service Desk and infrastructure support. Yearly cost savings of $240k.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Comodo Group Inc
- Manager, Information Technology at The Medicines Company
- Project Manager /Governance Lead at Pfizer, Inc
- Lead Project Coordinator at Ericsson, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
- AA - Business Management
Collaborated with business executives to discuss and understand the IT problems that were negatively affecting their operations.
● Directed team of 15 customer service professional assisting in resolving Hardware Support problems during business hours.
● Directed team of 4 on-call customer service professional assisting in resolving Hardware Support problems during after business hours.
● Oversaw training of new team members and mentored each to promote productivity, accuracy and friendly service.
● Developed standard operating procedures and guidelines
● Managed department schedules to maximize coverage during peak hours.
● Constructively handled customers complaints and executed solutions.
● Filled out documentation and logs each day and created weekly reports detailing productivity.
● Directed parts ordering on a monthly basis for service repairs staying within budget to keep costs low.
● Maintained 100% service level agreement.
● Maintained 95 % customer satisfaction rating.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Innovative Technology Solutions LLC
- IT Field Services Team Lead at Innovative Technology Solutions LLC
- Desktop Support Technician at Bluestone Capital Partners LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Oversees day-to-day activity and scheduling of the IT Service Delivery Team - Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively to provide quality customer service - Manages licensing and purchasing for all hardware and software - Builds strong relationships with stakeholders and internal customers and communicates problems or changes in schedules, service levels or promised deliverables - Performs frequent ticket reviews to ensure ticket documentation is consistent with established standards - Provides call statistics and report to Service Delivery Director on accomplishments - Provides direct technical and operational oversight to IT Service Delivery Team - Develops and distributes company-wide communications regarding outages - Provides internal clients with a point of escalation to assist in problem resolution - Provides 2nd level support for customer hardware, software and mobile services if needed - Inducts and trains new team members on service delivery standards - Accountable for the quality desktop support processes and procedures - Responsible for achieving required levels of Customer Satisfaction and resulting service improvement plans in the region - Responsible for asset management including strategy and its execution - Coordinates support efforts between the IT Service Delivery team and Global Infrastructure and Applications teams as needed to support IT systems - Ensures that other IT suppliers in the region perform to the agreed upon level of service
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Video Gaming Technologies, Inc
- Application Support Analyst/IT Support Lead at Video Gaming Technologies, Inc
- Helpdesk Analyst II at Video Gaming Technologies, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Master in Information Systems - Information Systems
- B.S. - Organizational Communication
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Developed and maintained partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders
• Business service owner for a geographic segment, ensuring delivery of IT services to the business while representing stakeholders. Worked closely with Managed Service Providers and multiple vendor partners.
• Represented IT Service Management to stakeholders by maintaining a high degree of visibility, developing relationships, attending meetings and forums as requested, while serving as a central point of information for all business impacted activities.
• Represented business needs and interests within IT, contributing to appropriate IT team, operational and development sessions. Represented business service performance, outcomes and issues in appropriate governance forums.
• Scheduled and performed periodic health check site reviews with leaders in the assigned area and served as primary escalation point for issues within the assigned geographic Field Organization. Worked with technical service owners to determine initial service targets for business services and update service targets as needed.
• Reviewed IT Service performance reports with stakeholders and helped to drive continuous improvement of business services, working in coordination with business service owners.
• Participated in multiple projects as a business analyst and acted as liaison between IT and the business. Major project initiatives included upgrade of Contact Center to Cloud, WAN Refresh, Sprint TDM to SIP migration for Headquarters and field locations.
- IT Service Delivery Manager at CNA Insurance
- SME Desktop Systems Analyst lead at IBM Corporation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science/Information Systems
• Worked with respective business proponents and third party vendor contacts in the execution of established service level agreements and established escalation procedures to ensure 7 x 24 availability to IT Services.
• Facilitated problem resolution discussions as negative trends or system performance degradation developments due to system outages, fraudulent, or cyber security events.
• Managed and engaged technical resources including engineers, Cyber Security, Fraud partners, development resources, and appropriate middleware and mainframe resources to resolve issues, MQ, and batch-related issues.
• Owned and was the subject matter expert for all products and services which were under the departments scope of responsibility, which also included understanding the data flows in particular upstream/downstream dependencies of those products and services.
- IT Service & Delivery Manager at Wells Fargo
- IT Service Operations Manager at Westinghouse Electric LLC
- Product Manager at Oldcastle Materials
- at Oldcastle Materials
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Software Information Systems