IT Service Manager
• Lead, develop and mentor a team of internal technicians
• Managed tickets and assign to technicians
• Ensure High Quality of Service
• Maintain and report on service delivery and project status
• Create, maintain, and update document templates, architecture, and standards
• Maintains the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
• Develop a hiring plan and build an IT support team that aligns with business objectives Sr. IT Consultant
• Design and deliver complex IT solutions for customers
• Analyze business and user requirements
• Translate business requirements into functional architecture
• Lead technical contact role delivering onsite service at customer locations
• Assisting remotely with urgent tasks/ issues
• Responsible for all IT related matters
- IT Service Manager-Sr. IT Consultant at Team ITS, LLC
- Co-Owner SharpIron Athletics - CrossFit Mattoon at
- Consultant at Elementum IT Services
- Systems Architect at Hydro-Gear
7 months at this Job
- A.S. - Manufacturing Technology customer service
• Manage SLM service using HPCM & SCCM environments providing global support to 25000 client PCs ◦ Operationally managed the decommission of HP Client Management system and the implementation of its replacement, SCCM. Current SCCM environment is a multi-tiered environment, distributed globally consisting of 44 servers.
• Familiar with utilizing AD security groups and GPOs to control deployments to end users and client PCs
• Application, security update and operating system deployment experience
• 3rd level support incident manager
• Independently resolve escalation tickets using HP Service Manager ticketing system
• VPN service manager providing service to 12,000 employees using Cisco AnyConnect VPN client
• PKI certificate service manager providing VPN and Wi-Fi certificates to 14,000 employees and contractors
• Primary stakeholder and participant in project to migrate entire company from Symantec CA to Microsoft CA to support PKI VPN users
• Administer PKI certificate service on Windows 2012 R2 server ◦ Coordinate security update downtimes with Server team ◦ Manage access control to server
• Integral participant in projects that result in effective IT solutions driving business growth
• Research emerging technologies, acquire and implement to support IT and business objectives
• Responsible for reporting status of my services up to the IT Director level
• Manage Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, annual true-ups and client licensing
• Solicit quotes and submit purchase requisitions to multiple vendors ◦ Negotiated a $30k discount with Symantec for a 3-year pre-pay contract
• Provide SQL/SCCM database reports, ad-hoc or subscription, containing PC client and end user information to approved recipients
• Convert data to visual dashboards for executive review
• Headed a licensing attestation project to identify PCs being used exclusively for software development purposes that could be exempted from inclusion in the Microsoft qualified device count ◦ Project resulted in $500k of cost avoidance to company
- IT Service Manager at Keysight Technologies
- Year-Round Grad Intern at Sandia National Laboratories
- at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Student Intern at Los Alamos National Laboratory
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - MIS
Leadership roles held at Computacenter and Dow Jones (A NewsCorp Company).
Computacenter | Saddle Brook, NJ September 2015 - Present
IT SERVICE MANAGER - AMERICAS
Client facing role. Challenged to spearhead End User Services transition and transformation for Sanofi/Genzyme, a global pharmaceutical company for North America operations. In addition to the day to day operations, transition involved managing Image Build/Legal Hold processes, Warehouse/Logistics operations, Asset Management including vendor management and hardware lifecycle, support process for LabPC and R&D, VDI environment setup and support process and Software management including procurement.
• Experienced in contract review and negotiations.
• Experienced providing Executive white glove support. Identified and groomed right resources for this service who are technically savvy, excellent soft skills and flexible to work under high pressure.
• Experienced in direct management of 3rd party IT services staff
• Spearheaded the initiative to create centralized knowledge base for on-shore and off-shore service desk to meet the SLAs and having consistent higher customer satisfaction.
• Define, design and implement service workflow.
• Utilizes existing ServiceNow Knowledge Base articles to research incidents and problems; submits new articles for review and inclusion.
• Advanced knowledge of process optimization and seeking cost efficiencies by 'shifting left'.
• Ownership of issue escalation and resolution.
• Create the service and technology roadmaps and migration strategies of retiring products.
• Utilizing SCCM to enhance the asset management process, hardware inventory, accurate off-boarding equipment recovery through updated asset inventory info.
• Designed and implemented workflow and support process for highly sensitive R&D/LabPC environment including documentation management.
• Leads the deployment of new and existing IT services through the execution of projects that are focused on meeting the scope, timeline, and budget set by stakeholders.
• Created and executed the project plans to transform the End User Services and maintained efficiency and cost savings.
• Establish and measure IT performance relative to cost, value creation, stakeholder satisfaction in key areas of operating systems, telecommunications and AV, network management, desktop and mobile support
• Spearheaded Win10 migration project.
• Streamlined on-boarding and off-boarding process for better user experience and accurate asset recovery.
• Standardized documentation process for service desk and deskside support utilizing centralize knowledge database.
• Support and maintain IP telephony, conference rooms, and audio visual equipment.
• Recruited to develop and implement staffing strategies that identified talent internally and externally. Increased new hire retention by 35% in first year.
• Managed client concerns and built their confidence through the positive outcome of the transition.
• Developed and implemented SLAs and KPIs to measure the services against the benchmark.
• Managed on-going progress with both Sanofi and Computacenter leadership teams through Governance Board reporting.
• Managed a talented team and provided day to day guidance ensuring all procedures and workloads are prioritized efficiently and effectively, provided mentoring and a path to professional development.
- IT SERVICE MANAGER at Global End User Management
- IT MANAGER at Dow Jones & Co
- at Dow Jones & Co
- IT MANAGER at Dow Jones & Co
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Wheelhouse Solutions: IT Service Manager/Tech 3 Lead/Engineer
• Supervision, training, evaluation and collaborative efforts with field technician projects
• Designed and implemented Network firewalls
• Project Lead
• Sales Engineering Roles/Planner
• Network audits
• Maintained and designed Windows Active Directory networks
• Hands on Unix/Linux System Administration supporting platforms including Unix/Linux, Apache, VMWare and related systems
• Cloud Service Migrations
• Operating system upgrades
• Server Migrations
- IT Service Manager/Tech 3 Lead/Engineer at Wheelhouse Solutions
- Onsite Support Engineer/Representative at Wipro Ltd
- Lead Field Service Technician at MGB SYSTEMS
- Senior Field Service Technician/Network Administrator at PC SYSTEMS OF MISSOURI
9 months at this Job
- - Advanced HTML and Computer Networking
IT Service Manager - Novo Nordisk - Princeton Office April 2018 to Present Responsible for implementing Carbon Black Endpoint Security for a large number of GxP systems at Novo Nordisk Princeton office and working together with the operation security support team in order to avoid any type of breach of security. During the process of implementation, I have been working together with the system owner executing overall tests on these systems and generating all documentation needed to be approved by QA team. Acting as incident manager and problem manager for Novo Nordisk infrastructure department and responsible for Key performance indicators(KPI)/Service level agreement(SLA).
- IT Service Manager - Novo Nordisk - Princeton Office at NNIT A/S
- IT Service Manager - Americas at Pandora Jewelry account for Americas
- IT Service Manager - Americas at PRA Health Sciences
- IT Manager Latin America at Nortel Networks
9 months at this Job
- Master Certificate in IT - Service Management
- Bachelor of System Information - Computer Science
Select Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
Management – Service Management for Multiple Accounts
• Implemented and facilitated recurring meetings including: Daily & Weekly Operations, Weekly CAB, Weekly Knowledge Sharing, Issue Escalation & Reconciliation, and Situational Management.
• Maintained focus on aging Incidents, Requests, and Problem records to expedite issue resolution.
• Designed, implemented, and adjusted workflow tasks to increase Request Management efficiency.
• Designed, implemented, and maintained Configuration Management Database for proper tracking and account billing. Analysis – Contractual Service Levels
• Identified contractual calculation gaps between published reports and Statement of Work requirements for correction via manual report production where automated report structure could not be adjusted which eliminated liability exposure. Analysis – Service Level Adherence Reporting & Analytics
• Produced Weekly & Monthly customer facing reports.
- IT Service Manager at NTT DATA Services, LLC (acquired Dell, Inc.'s Service Tower)
- IT Service Improvement Manager (SIM) at Dell
- Project Management Advisor at Dell
6 years at this Job
- Certification - Process Management
- Certification - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Cell & Molecular Biology
• Develop and manage Service Desk policies and procedures to support requirements and implement process improvements.
• Develop and manage Service Desk service level agreements that represent customer needs within the Technology Center and across the CIO organization.
• Liaise, as necessary, with vendors for the procurement of new technologies, oversee installation, and resolve issues
• Manage operational costs; conduct financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base. Prepare budget proposals and operational expenditure statements as necessary.
• Lead, participate and support IT projects and requirements for new technologies, applications, systems, and services are documented and addressed. Server Admin II, Center for Naval Analysis March 2013 - October 2017
- IT Service Manager, Center at CNA Corporation
- User Computing Admin II at
- Sr. Support Specialist, Center at
- Network Administrator contracted at Battelle, Intepros Consulting
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Networking
Implemented and led IT outsourcing contracts, maintained and managed contracted services including applications, network, data center, desktop and helpdesk. Additional responsibilities included customer and vender coordination, budget, additional revenue, asset management, purchasing, and contract negotiations * Manage a team of eight and Site Support Specialists responsible for the successful onboarding, implementation, and ongoing support of an integrated, multi-platform, multi-product internal customer base. * Multiple transition projects including PC upgrades for over 1000 PC in 90 days, Active Directory migration, Office 365, Service Now and Global Directory. * Monitor, evaluate, and report monthly key performance indicators. Developed analytics used for improving customer satisfaction, staffing models, and asset tracking. * Served as escalation point for issues impacting clients and manufacturing production.
- IT Service Manager at Vertiv Corporation
- at Vertiv Corporation
- Manager IT at Vertiv Corporation
- Manager, Field Support at Vertiv Corporation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management
• Serve as liaison between customers and my organization to increase customer satisfaction through process improvements, efficient communication and documentation, and improving the quality of the application or service from a customer's perspective
• Introducing to my organization a new pilot program, including a new SOP, automation workflows, request intake website, gamification aspect and dashboard, an upper management reporting dashboard for tracking KPIs, and require an end of pilot summary analysis to present the data and findings to appropriate stakeholders
• Partnering with multiple and diverse global teams to improve organization relationships and processes for customers and internal organizational teams.
• High demanding position requiring ad-hoc incident management, ad-hoc corporate communications for multiple process and applications, constant re-prioritizing workload to be able to adapt and adjust with the industry
- IT Service Manager at Visa Inc
- Project Support Analyst at Visa Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - MIS
- - Business
44201 Nobel Drive, Fremont, CA 94538
Statement about company:
The second largest global provider of customer engagement services (aka, customer support call centers) in the world. Provides services in more than 70 languages from approximately 275 locations in 40+ countries across 6 continents, with 225,000 employees and approximately $2.0 billion in annual revenue.
Dates of service: February 1, 2014 - December 4, 2018
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager (aka, IT Account Manager, IT Service Manager)
Key responsibilities for assigned accounts including:
• Maintained high performing IT service support.
• Ensured high levels of performance in Incident, Request, Change, and Escalation processes.
• Reported accurately and established IT service improvement activities when required.
• Took ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, and Root Cause Analysis RCA) reviews.
• Monitored production IT service delivery support; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures were in place and followed.
• Represented IT Service and Support in projects and developed a strong understanding of projects impacting the targeted service area and ensured service impact was minimized and agreed.
• Meet with Program Executives (own the contract) and Delivery Project Executives (service delivery operations) regularly to exchange information.
• Meet with the client leadership regularly to report status.
• Accountable for the quality of IT service and performance.
• Ensured future demand for growth was understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
• Drove internal and external service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes. Accomplishments:
• Developed the company-wide incident management process for the entire company. Over time the companies' production environment infrastructure became more and more resilient (as proven by more uptime and company-wide client satisfaction surveys).
• Trained new IT incident managers. With this employee training and best practices process, uptime was tracked monthly (and year-over-year) and achieved over 50% improvement globally.
• Designed a root cause analysis (RCA) database and process at Concentrix to drill down to the true root cause of the problem, documenting the problem symptoms, problem remediation, root causes for future use, and required IT and process preventative actions (that were tracked and followed up upon to ensure a permanent fix).
• Developed expert skills for IT Service Delivery Management independently. No training at all was provided when assigned the role. Boosted client IT satisfaction surveys for 3 accounts from an average of 4(out of 10) to an average of 8(out of 10).
• Introduced new process for the whole IT Service Delivery Management department such that the department organization was completely revamped to be able to handle more accounts per person. Instead of one person handling 1 to 3 accounts, teams of 2 were set up with new tools and processes to handle 10 accounts with improved service to clients.
• Effectively handled as an IT Service Delivery Manager 12 global accounts simultaneously. Accounts included Aetna, Autodesk, Career Builder, Carestream, HP, Intuit, LG, Mondelez, Prudential, Ryder, Samsung, and Vonage. Awards:
• 3 cash awards at Concentrix as an IT Service Integration Manager
- IT Service Delivery Manager (aka, IT Account Manager, IT Service Manager) at Concentrix Corporation
- Integration System Test Lead for Websphere Application Server at IBM Corporation
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science