IT specialist in IT department.
- IT specialist at Donnelly College
- EVS Team Leader at Saint Luke's Hospital South (SLS)
- EVS Team leader at Providence Hospital
- Database Programmer at Providence Hospital
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information System
promoted to a level 2 it specialist
- IT Specialist at Millennium Systems International
- Front Desk Manager at Dieci Lifestyle Spa
- IT Support Specialist at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Recording arts
• AutoGolestan - technician internship
• Saljoghy Gym - manager assistant
• Bahonar university - IT specialist
- IT Specialist at Bahonar university
at this Job
- Bachelor - Software engineering
- Associates - Software engineering
IT Specialist Call Center
- IT Specialist (Contractor) at Western Area Power Administration
- Tier 3 Technical Support at Andrew Wommack Ministries
- Store Systems Engineer at Sports Authority
- Store Systems Associate Engineer at Sports Authority
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
* Provides IT onsite and remote support to over 1200 users throughout the state of Georgia. * Lead IT Specialist over 22 sites in the state of Georgia. * SharePoint Administration for the Atlanta Division * Manage and delegate tasks to other IT Specialist * Train users how to properly use technical equipment * Project Lead * Holds a Security Clearance * Tracks inventory of equipment * Administrator over users accounts
- IT Specialist at United States Department of Justice
- Co-Owner at Chattahoochee Production Company, LLC
- Technician Assistant at Department of Human Resources
- IT Assistant at Phenix City Board of Education IT Department
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information System
As an IT Specialist I provide risk management solutions to the NASA enterprise information systems to include recommending risk mitigation strategies to stakeholders as well as preparing cyber security risk score cards to the OCIO.
- IT Specialist at KENNEDY SPACE CENTER
- Information Systems Security Professional at Defense Security Service
- Information Assurance Officer at NDP
- Information Technology Specialist at Colorado Air National Guard
11 months at this Job
- MS - Digital Forensics
- BS - Earth Science
I work as a IT Specialist on the Benjamin Moore account. My job is to troubleshoot issues for Benjamin Moore employees, retailers and distributors who experience technical issues.
- IT Specialist at Unisys
- Delivery Driver at Panera Bread
- Client Support Representative at Contract Callers Inc
- Call Center Representative at Teleperformance
2 months at this Job
- Some college - Management Information Systems.
As an IT Specialist I took care of users technical IT needs, as well as technical writing, technical documentation, server deployment, solutions deployment, internal web development, and ordering supplies for the IT team. Additionally, I provided IT setups for events including mobile point of sales systems, workstations, laptops, ticket printers, etc.
- IT Specialist at Miami Valley Gaming and Racing
- IT Critical Helpdesk Analyst (Contractual) at Consolidated Healthcare Services
- IT Consultant (Contractual) at BioScrip, Inc.
- IT Technician at Calder Casino & Race Course
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Studied - Website Development & Design
- High school
Jersey City, NJ A coalition of 16 transportation and public safety agencies in the New York - New Jersey - Connecticut metropolitan region engaged in regional transportation management. IT Specialist Responsibilities: Monitoring EZ-Pass reader program to ensure proper functionality of systems and computation of data collection to determine travel times. Additional responsibilities include travel to various sites in the tri-state area to update and troubleshoot in depth issues with the EZ-Pass reader systems.
- IT Specialist at Transcom
- Seasonal Laborer while attending college at Monroe Township Public Works Department
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
• Currently serving as Lead IT Specialist at Miami International Airport supporting DHS/TSA personnel.
• Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all DHS/TSA IT equipment at MIA and all off-site locations.
• Coordinated and supervised a site-wide refresh of over 500 DHS/TSA laptops and training computers at MIA and its off-site locations.
• Supervised and assisted in the configuration and installation of 26 Cisco 4500 and 3500 series switches.
• Coordinated and assisted in the replacement of Cisco 4300 series routers.
• Advise TSA POC’s and Regional Management of specific or potential violations of TSA IT policies and procedures.
- IT Specialist at GDIT / CSRA
- Computer Operator II at Honeywell
- Huntington Ingalls Industries at IT Support Technician
- Information Systems Technician at U.S. Navy
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer and Information Science