McEwen Mining – IT Supervisor – September 2016 to present: Manage the design and implementation of the network for the newly constructed mine. The project included a single mode fiber backbone between multiple onsite locations terminating into LC 10Gbe SFP+. All pieces of the network including data, APs, PLCs,VoIP, camera’s, etc., were organized into VLANs on layer 2 and 3 switches with 1Gbe to 10Gbe internal network speeds. Oversaw the installation of a microwave link from fiber to the mountainside where the mine resides achieving 100/100 link at 8000 feet. Data was replicated between servers located in local office, mine, and corporate office achieving a 3-way redundant link with local access and disaster recovery. Network authentication managed through Windows AD and Office 365. Led a team of 3 contractors to implement security and network changes, and delegated smaller project pieces, such as wiring, to 3rd party companies. Helped to design and implement a camera system for operations and security, working with Velocity software and Hirsch security components. Other tasks included maintaining a 200k yearly budget and a 1-million-dollar IT construction budget, help desk for employees, system administration, and SaaS management. Created IT policies and procedures. Equipment brands worked with were primarily Dell, Cisco, and HP.
- IT Supervisor at McEwen Mining
- IT Manager at Powder River Development Services
- Environmental Services at St. Alphonsus RMC
- Owner at Nate's Techno Repair Service
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology/Systems
- Bachelor's - Computer Programming
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Networking and Administration
43235-5719 Phone# (614) 384-0020 Duties Summary: Supervise IT staff/equipment. Project management and direction.
- IT Supervisor at Web Force Systems / db Solutions
- IT Technical Administrator at Knowledge Development Centers
- Site Coordinator at RHI Refractories -America
- IT Consultant / Digitizer at Self Employed
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Description of duties, tasks, and accomplishments:
● Installed, Operated and Maintained Mobile Telecommunication Network for over 1,500 personnel
● Inventoried, accounted for and distributed over $10,000,000 in information technology equipment
● Trained over 300 personnel in use of productivity software and audio-visual equipment
● Trained over 100 personnel in the use communication security procedures
● Maintained and distributed communication security encryption for 15 accounts
● Initiated, tracked and competed over 900 trouble tickets dealing with IT issues (account creation, maintenance, trouble shooting, equipment issue, automation and telecommunication connectivity)
● Responsible for training, professional development and well-being of over 50 personnel What you liked about the job: Helping others to be more productive with their automation and telecommunication equipment What you disliked about the job: customers who refused to learn how to use their automation or telecommunication equipment Military Experience
- IT Supervisor at United States Army
- Network Operations Technician at
9 years, 10 months at this Job
St. Rose, Louisiana Company bought by Dicom
Transportation Group, Ann Arbor Distributions.
Hammond, Louisiana IT Supervisor/Night Operations Manager - April 2013 to March 2019
• Managing and leading a crew of 20+ personnel
• Scheduling employees for shifts
• Making sure product is loaded securely onto correct trucks as well as all equipment needed for the deliver.
• Completing daily check sheets, and CHP reports.
• Responsible for maintaining all computers and network connections
• Maintain/upload/download 50 scanners for drivers and warehouse personnel to use
• Creating drivers paperwork and BOLs everyday for their routes
• Inputting data into excel and company software for retailers and clients
• Answer calls from drivers and customers to help with any problems they may have.
• Checking in drivers and checking drivers truck for damages or product that needs to be unloaded and put into warehouse.
• Helping out in warehouse unloading and loading of trucks
- IT Supervisor/Night Operations Manager at Obris Logistics
- Driver/Mover at Kid Gloves Inc
- Arcade Manager at Adventure Quest Laser Tag
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - computer networking
Royal Oilfield Logistics Services & Supplies (ROLSS) Ltd. is a one-stop outfit for provision of manpower
logistics and supplies for Oil, Gas & Geothermal drilling Industries Responsibility:
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Manage repair and recovery from hardware or software failures, Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Review and manage ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
• Manage and maintain the organisation's website(s)
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department
- IT Supervisor at Royal Oilfield Logistics Services & Supplies (ROLSS) Ltd
- IT Officer at JOHN N. KIMUHU
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
- High School Diploma
• Currently manage a Windows domain for 130 end users including remote offices and operators connected over secure VPN
• Grew the infrastructure from a simple setup to a secure and reliable domain with 97% uptime and less than ten user issues per week
• Maximized uptime by converting 95% of physical servers to a High Availability VMWare cluster
• Promoted a culture of end user security awareness using tools such as Cofence PhishMe, incident rates dropped after the first month
• Scripted common tasks using Microsoft Powershell
• Implemented Spiceworks Help Desk to track and delegate end user issues
• Pre-sales engineering and installation support for converged voice (NEC 3C) and data installs
• Negotiate annual purchase of hardware, software and technical services with a budget of $100K IT Help Desk Technician (2010-2012)
• Support internal end users with day-to-day technical issues, ~15 tickets weekly
• Program and install Allworx IP PBX systems with Adtran network equipment
• Provide training and documentation for customers post installation
• Troubleshoot VOIP and network issues for customers
- IT Supervisor at Company Confidential
- Information Systems Intern at Lourdes Industries Inc.
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Daily audited Matrix systems used within the plant to ensure operation.
• Managed internal software used for daily plant operation and inventory.
• Maintained inventory of all operational essential IT supplies.
• Installed and supported all IT hardware including PCs, Laptops, Thin Client, Scanners, and Scan guns
• Created multiple HTML apps for creating barcodes, manifests, badges, viewing production counts, and batch pings.
• Configured and serviced thermal printers and copiers.
• Installed switches/servers in MFD and IDF's.
• Provided onsite phone/email technical support.
- IT Supervisor at Comprehensive Logistics
- Corporate IT Manager at Vanguard Healthcare Services, LLC
- Lead Help Desk Technician at Vanguard Healthcare Services, LLC
- Onsite Supervisor at Staffmark
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Manage a team of software engineer that operate as a shared service for our IT organization, providing test automation services Responsible for financials, team structure, and alignment
• Manage change communications Align resources to teams that needs services Manage expectations concerning deliverables and timeframes from my team Attract, acquire, and develop talent on my team
- IT SUPERVISOR at ERIE INSURANCE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER at ERIE INSURANCE
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER at ERIE INSURANCE
- QA CONSULTANT II at SDLC PARTNERS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.A. in Mathematics - Actuarial
• Manage employee workloads to ensure the most efficient use of resources
• Build, manage, and maintain the budget for the whole department
• Mobile Administrator - order and negotiate prices for all mobile devices for the company
• Head projects for the IT department and work with other project managers within the company to coordinate activities and prioritize projects
• Complete ad-hoc reports assigned by VP of Technology and other department heads
• Negotiate equipment deals by building and maintaining vendor relationships
• Responsible for all technology purchases in the company
- IT Supervisor at Lagunitas Brewing Company
- IT Administrator at Lagunitas Brewing Company
- System Administrator at Easter Seals DuPage and the Fox Valley Region
- IT Support Technician at Easter Seals DuPage and the Fox Valley Region
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Network and Communication Management - Network and Communication Management
• Managed IT operations for a 250,000 ft2 warehouse with 750+ users.
• Managed 6 support technicians.
• Managed Google Suite Enterprise solution.
• Conducted migrations, implementations, and massive deployments.
• Implemented policies and procedures using ITIL standards.
• Conducted quarterly meetings in Easton, PA, and Irvine, CA to review SLA and KPI metrics. Project Management of 16 IDFs and the Server Room KACE to JIRA Enterprise Office 2013/2016 to Office 365 Network file share to Google Drive Warehouse site-wide IT systems rollout Laptops to Chromebooks migration
- IT SUPERVISOR at IHERB
- SENIOR IT SUPPORT ANALYST at DYSON
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER at DYSON
- ASSOCIATE CLIENT TECHNICAL ANALYST at BCBS
9 months at this Job
- MBA - Information Technology Management
- B.S. in Systems Engineering - Aviation Systems
- A.S. of Computer Science - Computer Science