I worked for eight years at the largest technology company in Latin America, SERPRO, acting as an IT support analyst. My main function was to maintain backup storage systems such as IBM TSM, Oracle SL8500 robotic library, ACS mainframe, monthly reports, Unix AIX, Linux among others. I have more than fifty IBM and Oracle SERPRO certificates. I taught as an online tutor on ethics in public service.
- IT Support Analyst at SERPRO - Serviço Federal de Processamento de Dados
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Postgraduate Studies - Cyber Security
- Bachelor's - System Information
- 3rd Level
• Provide IT support via phone for issues regarding Verifone machines for the YUM - Pizza Hut Division
• Call resolution and ticket tracking through Remedy & Service Now
• Answering support queries via telephone and email
• Take responsibility of user problems and efficiently provide resolution
• Work on project related to updating data for the system concerning the Verifone machines
- IT Support Analyst at Pomeroy IT Solutions / YUM Brands
- Records Analyst at IST Management Services
- Customer Service Representative at Peptides International
- Conflicts Analyst at Frost Brown Todd
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
➢ Provided "Level 1" and "Level 2" technical support to 500+ on-site and remote end-users
➢ Responsible for first and second level support ticket resolution, as well as ticket intake and classification. Works in tandem with Systems Administrator and reports to Director of Information Technology.
➢ Served as a Q/A lead in new systems launch, Web Based Remedy over the desktop version, while providing critical feedback which led to reduced implementation errors.
➢ Maintained a 98% first call resolution, thereby reducing call back rates and enhancing customer service experiences of the clients.
➢ Resolved hardware and software problems reported by national and international users throughout the company.
➢ Trained System Users on-site to troubleshoot various technical issues and adjust system processes.
➢ Determined requirements and process integration, configured, and implemented VoIP and other system across stores and offices of the company.
➢ Provide support to end users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components and peripherals IT SUPPORT ANALYST LEVEL I, AARONS, KENNESAW, GA Date:2015 - Present
➢ Accurately diagnosed, documented, and resolved hardware, software, mobile device, application, peripheral, and remote issues.
➢ Supported numerous company activities by setting up and configuring laptops, desktops, and other peripherals.
➢ Conducted training on internal systems, local procedures and other technical subjects for company employees.
➢ Tasked with monitoring, organizing and editing help desk tickets in trouble ticket system. Resolve and provide solutions complaint ticketing system and follow timely resolution of all work orders
➢ Identify and resolve issues related to network configuration
➢ Install, organize, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software
➢ Routinely conducted effective network checks to maintain consistent optimal performance
➢ Monitored and responded phone and e-mail requests for technical support.
➢ Resolved hardware and software problems reported by national and international users throughout the company.
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST LEVEL II at AARONS
- PC/ NETWORK TECHNICIAN at ULTRA-GROUP, INC
- HELP DESK TECHNIICIAN at RLPROFESSIONAL SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - APPLIED SCIENCE
Supporting all desktop IT Services including desktop PCs, laptops, PDAs, IP telephony, meeting room video conferencing and office printing. Manage routine maintenance jobs, database backups & ensure that they are secure & reliable Duties: Meeting customers face to face and handling & prioritizing problems. Installing and configuring computer systems using different build technologies. Perform routine backups & archival of files to assist with disaster recovery. Escalating and identify any critical issues. Analyzing user support statistics/data and recommending appropriate measures. Answering incoming calls from clients, processing emails and logging calls. Following procedures/checklists and updating support documentation. Working with Windows servers & applications within a mixed OS environment. Research, test, and plan for the integration of new information technologies. New and old system are evaluating base on directives, policies, and regulations to determining the impact and implications in supporting the systems in our network. Working on large scale storage and backup systems i.e. SAN EMC2 Clarion. KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Enthusiastic and able to interact with departments and personnel at all levels. Knowledge of Networking (such as TCP/IP switches and routers) Domain Name Server (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Cisco Switches, UPS and Active Directory (AD). Knowledge of installation, troubleshooting and configuration of PCs and software. I've been involved in the modification of systems, software and hardware to ensures systems are designed, maintained, and operated to meet local and national standards.
• Major Duties ◦ Resolving customer related technical software and hardware problems; ◦ Diagnosing and/or resolving problems in response to a customer reported incident via trouble tickets; ◦ Planning and delivery of IT customer support services; ◦ Submitting recommendations to improve the efficient use of the system and responding to special requests for system data. ◦ Maintaining and updating system files necessary to control all aspects of system operations and access. ◦ Performing other related duties and responsibilities as assigned/required.
- Consultant IT SUPPORT ANALYST (R04VHAALBNY) at IT Services
- at Frontier
- Operations Wireless Project Manager at Nortel
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems Security
After being promoted from Surveillance Agent, my roles changed from observing the issues to fixing the issues. My roles as an IT Support Analyst consist of gathering information from calls or walk in issues, take the information and analyze it to diagnose and trouble shoot the existing issue associated with computers, printers, software, and hardware alike. Anything out on the Casino Floor that is technology can and will be repaired. Skills acquired from the role have been (but not limited to) RJ45 Termination, Active Directory administration, SQL Admin, Kiosk function deployment, Terminal function deployment, and Windows Server 2008-2012 R2 administration.
- IT Support Analyst at Jacobs Entertainment Inc
- Surveillance Agent at Jacobs Entertainment Inc
- Front end assistant at Costco Whole Sale
- Warehouse Manager / Shipping Receiving at Staples
1 year at this Job
Worked as IT Support analyst at Accenture | Bangalore, India | Client – Freeport-McMoRan Inc. March 2016 – August 2018 - Windows 10 roll out in an enterprise environment consisting of 15,000+ Workstations. - Support for Migration to Office 365. - Software deployment and installation using the SCCM remote tool. - Handling Incident management and closely working with Change management & Problem management teams. - Provisioning new user accounts in the Enterprise and setting up their user access. - Managed user’s access to the Enterprise File share and Share Point. Worked as Technical Support Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) | Bangalore, India | Client- PHILIPS October 2014- March 2016 - Responsible for extend support in installation, configuration and usability of the Desktop Computers, peripherals and the Software/Hardware systems. - Supporting the roll-out of new service and applications. - Managed user accounts and work stations in the active directory. - Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time. - Managing ticketing system as well as responding to phone calls and Emails. - Logged all incident tickets accurately as per the IT Department best practices, maintaining complete documentation of the incident cause, impact and resolution. - Providing support for MS Office suite and MS Exchange applications. - Perform day to day MDM admin task i.e. App publishing, App control and Enrollment etc.
- IT Support analyst at Accenture
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Provide remote assistance for external Doctors and Nurses.
• Provide support for numerous departments in 5 different office locations across the globe.
• Responsible for 70% of daily ticket request volume by providing technical desktop support via telephone and on-site
• Lead administrator across Active Directory, Sharepoint, and Windows Server 2008
• Periodic 24-hour Global Support Analyst.
• Support BioTelemetry's patented Wireless Heart Monitoring Systems and Applications.
• Set-up and support multiple physical patches and devices for 100 technicians.
• Constructed new Training Rooms and Offices.
• Installed new phones for entire company.
• Create documentation for various applications.
- IT Support Analyst at BioTelemetry, Inc
- Systems Administrator Assistant at New Jersey School Boards Association
- Information Technology Technician at Rider University
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Information Systems
Delivered senior support analyst duties for Paragon CPOE, Medication Reconciliation, and Clinician Mobile. Developed and organized CPOE training including order management, pharmacy, and reference masters for computerized order entry for staff members.
• Strong team member and organizer for knowledge share meetings, educating and mentoring other team members.
• Proficient in the knowledge and functionality of the Physician Orders team applications clinical and technical perspective.
• Managed support case workload including escalations while communicating with development and management teams.
- Clinical IT Support Analyst at Allscripts
- Medical Staff Services Coordinator/Clinical Analyst at Clarian North Medical Center
9 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Science
IT support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS devices and peripherals via desk side, walk up and remotely. Provided technical and non-technical support for teams like operations, EHS, Facilities, Security, Infrastructure, Q.A. and U.R. Image, deploy and manage assets, consumable products and proto-type devices. Office365, Photoshop, Google Suite, DUO, Mobile iron and active directory administrative management.
- IT support analyst at Oculus/Facebook
- Integration technician at ARC
- Store Manager /Computer technician at PC FIX
- Premium service expert/Computer technician at Sony Store
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Ensuring support for infrastructure and production at FCA Powertrain plants for all corporate applications that are critical to meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to IT-related issues.
- IT Support Analyst at FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES (TEC)
- IT Contractor Great Lakes Medical Supply at SNELLING Staffing Services
- Network Administrator at BOSAL INTERNATIONAL NORTH AMERICA
- Consultant at CREATIVE BUSINESS STRATEGIES, INC
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Entrepreneurial Management
- BBA - Computer Science
- AAS - Business Administration