IT Support Engineer
● Handled technical support for Boulder staff and remote staff on priority
● MAC OS X deployment, configuration and troubleshooting on a weekly basis (new hires and existing)
● Triaged tickets to appropriate projects/teams in JIRA
● Improved new hire onboarding by ordering hardware and provisioning accounts before the first day
● Collaborated with the Networking team to move the entire IT infrastructure to a new office.
- IT Support Engineer at Recurly
- Technical Support Engineer at VMware
- Systems Engineer II at L7 Solutions
- Systems Engineer | Project Manager/Engineer at Orion Systems Integration
5 months at this Job
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the IT Infrastructure.
• Serve as point of contact to vendors in regards to IT Infrastructure
• Implement and maintain active monitoring of all systems.
• Build servers for use in a production environment.
• Provide Support as a remote engineer to aid in the launch of new buildings.
• Implement and maintain closed circuit monitoring.
• Provide rapid on call support for fulfillment centers in the area.
• Advanced troubleshooting.
• Advanced Repair
• Create Independent Distribution Frames and make them communicate with the Main Distribution Frame.
• Basic technical support for vendor equipment tied into the Amazon Network.
• Serve as technical mentor for Senior Technicians and Junior technicians.
- Amazon IT Support Engineer at Network Support for Fulfillment Centers
- Amazon IT Support Technician at Operational Needs
- customer service representative at VERIZON - NETWORK REPAIR BUREAU
- TIER 1 TECH SUPPORT at VERIZON FIOS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Science degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
- A.A.S. - Network Systems Administration
As a IT Support Engineer for American Retail Technologies my responsibilities include resolving client and internal issues, configuring operating systems, installing and maintaining various supported software and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. I use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, I contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. All while providing our customers with a Make-You-Happy customer service guarantee and attitude. Additional Responsibilities:
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve software and hardware issues
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
• Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
• Ensure all issues are properly logged
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
• Provide 24/7 on-call support
• Communicate with our software team to further development of client requested software(s)
• Prepare accurate and timely reports
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
• Maintain jovial relationships with clients
• Provide internal IT support for our staff in multiple branches nation-wide
- IT Support Engineer at American Retail Technologies
- Dishwasher at Mis Tres Amigos
- Backroom Manager (Volunteer) at Treasure Quest
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Network Engineering
Bangalore. (Client: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bangalore) - 2017 September- 2018 November.
CUSTOMER IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
• Handling the Academy section as IT support.
• Coordinating with trainer and understating the requirement and implementing the lab setup and providing technical support for the High-End Training
• Installations and configuration of Various Operating systems (Windows XP/7/8/8.1 Server 2008/2008R2/2012 and 2012R2, Linux - RHEL and Ubuntu)
• Installations and configuration of Various Databases (Oracle 10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012)
• Configuration and troubleshooting of Outlook Email clients and other desktop related issues manually as well as using Remote Desktop software.
• Remote Desktop support for client machines through Dame Ware, Remote Desktop Connection, Live meeting and Lync.
• Installation and configuration of MS Office, Service Packs, and other Third-party software.
• Took part of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Activity for the technical setup during the Floor maintenance.
• Installing and configuring of virtual images in Hyper V and VMware workstation.
• Backing up user's data/Server Data (Program Data) and profiles manually.
• Handling software and hardware configuration all Trainings (Till SM) BASICS OF NETWORKING MS OFFICE WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM TIME MANAGEMENT CREATIVE AND LOGICAL GOOD LEADER SHIP QUALITIES PROBLEM HANDLING SKILLS ADAPTIVE BY NATURE A GOOD COORDINATOR ABILITY TO MULTI TASK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPTO 25/04/2019 ENGLISH - EXPERT HINDI- INTERMEDIATE TAMIL-INTERMEDIATE MALAYALM - NATIVE LANGUAGES ABOUT
- CUSTOMER IT SUPPORT ENGINEER at VDA Info solutions Pvt Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Australia IT Links provides premium level of sales and IT support services to our clients and to help them achieve their business goals.
- IT Support Engineer at IT Links Computers, Maitland, NSW
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Telecommunication Engineering
As an IT Support Engineer, I employ both verbal and written communications skills to provide top notch desktop support to 20,000+ remote and on-site users. I am required to multitask in a fast-paced team environment while utilizing my knowledge and expertise to resolve company employee technical issues efficiently and accurately. · Lead and trainer of the Dell Micro Desktop Migration spanning across 4 states · Lead and trainer for a team of new hires supporting the company wide 64-bit upgrade initiative · Appointed as Lead of the Remote Support Specialist Department · Experience in TCP/IP, Ethernet and networking hardware including routers and switches · Deployed upgrades from office 2013 to Office 365 with Lync/Skype for 10,000 + desktops · Staged, Imaged and Installed hundreds of HP Windows 7 64-bit Desktops across the company · Resolved failed SCCM distributions for software’s; such as: Adobe Reader, MS Office, Java, and many more · Microsoft Office suite all versions - Migrations/Integrations and advanced troubleshooting · Re-installed various applications both via SCCM and Manually when said applications became corrupted · Troubleshoot Windows Operating System failures and recovered failed operating systems · Re-Imaging of Windows 7/10 on Dell & HP Desktops/Laptops · Utilized active directory, cisco router bios configurations, VM-ware and physical hardware configurations · Administered Large Scale Virtualized Environments with users both onshore and offshore · Provisioned and Quality Tested virtual machines & Provisioned Cisco Routers for virtual users · Created the curriculum and headed up training of new employees · Assisted in decisions of staffing and new hire selections · Performed call quality and agent coaching to improve employee skills · Analyzed incoming call data to identify and resolve key issues proactively before they impacted the business · Created, Edited, and Analyzed databases using both MS Access and MS SQL · Documented new fixes and edited existing knowledge base articles for accuracy/efficiency
- IT Support Engineer at USAA
- IT Supervisor: Remote Support at Verizon FIOS/Verizon Wireless
- IT Technical Support Specialist - Level II at CVS/Caremark
- IT Technical Support Specialist - Level I at Time Warner Cable
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
· Serving as the Level 2 IT Support Engineer for Florida Operations · Meshed role including remote and on-site support. · Coordinated 11 store IT build-outs to date, including Network and Point of sale system setup. · Engineered FOG imaging server solution using Hyper-V and CentOS. · Lead project for Connectwise Manage ticketing system setup. · Daily duties also include end user IT triage and support, new hire account setup in O365 and AzureAD, Workstation imaging and configuration, Level 1 technician training and mentoring.
- IT Support Engineer at Curaleaf
- Help Desk Analyst at OHLNA
- IT Generalist at Florida International University
- Help Desk Technician at LogixCare
5 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
- AA - Computer Information Systems
Performing duties of IT support engineer within MSP company for different-sized customer companies (15- 250 users, 2 - 20 servers, including branch offices). Responsible to resolve full range of IT-related issues, including networking, hardware, OS and applications. Support/remote control/monitoring/management using Paesler PRTG, SolarWinds MSP N-Central and Connectwise Manage.
- IT support engineer at Five Rivers IT
- Systems engineer at Axecon Corp
- Senior systems engineer, system administrator at "Accent Electronic"
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Semiconductor Production and Micro-Electronics
As a Technical Support Engineer at T. Rowe Price, there is always something new to learn and I make it my mission to familiarize myself with any new problem or solution there is. My day to day tasks consists of providing support over the phone to end users on a variety of issues with applications and network configuration. Respond to, monitor and resolve incidents and service requests within the designated Service Level Agreement. Log and track all incidents through the resolution in Service Now; escalate by following documented procedures. Use remote desktop solutions to support and gather more detailed analysis of troubleshooting and resolving issues
- IT Support Engineer at T.Rowe Price
- CCSC Eastern Conference Staff Member at Frostburg State University
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computing & Information Assurance
* Working as an IT Support Engineer supporting day to day operations. * Responsible for OS imaging and configurations using Lan Desk. * Responsible for completion and oversight of all desktop support tickets, issues, work orders and projects assigned to the Desktop Team; ensures these tickets are closed in a timely manner. * Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of the Desktop Imaging process. * Assembly of PC components and associated devices. * Performs PC and phone troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common desktop problems * Installed patch upgrades, configured security, software, and files services via LANDesk. * Installed and assisted service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises. * Repaired and replaced defective or inadequate software packages. * Support end user application management, troubleshooting and upgrades. * Manage service now ticket queues, update and close tickets as per the SLA. * Responsible for the asset management systems. * Troubleshoot printer and OS related issues. * Monitor server, network and application availability using tools such as managed engine, ping, solar winds. * Responsible for software installations on windows servers and windows clients. * User account administration, i.e., account creation and management and password resets on Active Directory. * Scan all desktops and servers for vulnerabilities and install patches monthly. * File and Folder permissions requests and resolve issues. * Work and resolve DNS, Logon issues for the users.
- AIG, IT Support Engineer at Mitchell Martin
- Nexen Energy Oil & Gas, Desktop Support Engineer at Signin Sol
- South Belt Medical Clinic, Desktop Support Engineer at Global Client Technology
- Team Lead at GCT
1 month at this Job