Remote IT Support Engineer, provided remote and in office desktop support, including AD administration.
- Remote IT Support Engineer at Blackhawk Network
- Best Buy Mobile and Smart Home Expert sales associate at Best Buy
- at Imagine Technology
3 months at this Job
- Non Degree - General Education
IT Support Engineer on the System Administration Team at Electronic Office of Asheville. Specializing in Data Backup and Recovery.
• Data Backup and Recovery
• Knowbe4: Security Awareness Training
• Client and employee on and off-boarding
- IT Support Engineer at Electronic Office
- Supervisor at Best Buy
- Carpenter at Aiken Construction
- Social Media Strategist at Pubz.Me
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Technology
- High School Diploma
• Establish all new hires across North America processing change orders to create appropriate system IT Support Engineer permissions through IDM/OMADA, Active Directory, Service Portal, Helpline and grant network access.
• Support new hires through familiarizing themselves with their new equipment and network operations.
• Train and supervise junior technicians through coaching them on resolving regular technical issues ensuring they provide outstanding service and satisfaction to all clients.
• Assisted and led the initiative to deploy the Windows 7 & Windows 10 Operating System to more than 200 office personnel across the North America region.
- IT Support Engineer at Swarovski North America
- Data Center Technician at Blackrock Solutions Inc
- Computer Specialist at Blackrock Solutions Inc
8 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology/IT Security
- Bachelor of Science - General Studies
N.E.T.S Inc., Sub of Qbase-McNeil Integrated Solutions (QMIS) (Federal Government Contractor)
Washington, DC - IT Support Engineer 2016 - Present
• Headquarters/IT Field Operations IT Support Engineer for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - U.S. Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), IT Field Operations Branch (ITFO), IT Operations Division (OPS), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO),
• The ITFO support team supporting the ICE/OCIO branch in support of IT Services, Goods and Projects for the following ICE program offices - 287G, CFO, EEO, ERO-DRO-DIHS, FOIA, HSDN, HSI-OI-SEVP, IHSC, INTEL, NEDB, NFTTU, NIRU, OAM, OAQ, OAS, OCIO, OHC, OIA-VSP, OPA, OPLA, OPR, OTD, SEVIS, TACCOM, SC, ATLAS, CO-LO, ICE-STANDARDS
• Respond to Service Desk tickets to resolve end-user desktop, peripheral and application difficulties
• Ensure new desktop and laptop computers are equipped with the correct ICE configurations
• Maintain 24/7 operations of all ICE servers and other IT equipment to maintain connectivity and data retrieval
• Work with ICE program offices to plan, develop, and implement new applications and program software
• Assist with IT planning for all office relocations and installation of IT equipment
• Strategically supports enforcement missions of ICE
• Provide technical and end-user support for other IT devices such as BlackBerry®, iPhone® mobile devices, streaming video, wireless connectivity
• Deploy new security and other IT code via network to maintain security and integrity of ICE network
• Conduct security accreditation and certifications required to maintain system integrity
• Provide computer forensic assistance
• Assist local law enforcement agencies in accessing and using ICE networks for various enforcement initiatives
• Provided technical support, including identifying problem incidents with their subsequent resolutions.
• Assisted company personnel with desktop operation, including both hardware and software - Provided employee training and instructions (through presentations) regarding basic operation of software and hardware, technical support and quality standards.
• Supervised and performed installation of new IT network equipment and system software
• Administered creation of IT accounts and computer systems and offered support
• Updated management on a regular basis through reports and presentations and via email
• Maintained company peripheral network devices regularly, including printers and scanners.
• Tested the IT networking systems, monitored the performance of network servers and maintained firm's computer systems.
• Ensured functionality of desktop systems throughout departments through frequent evaluations and routine maintenance.
• Planned and executed routine repairs and system upgrades.
• Made use of helpdesk systems to prioritize work-load and update queries and calls.
• Documented and maintained supply of all required inventory
• Led team to automate and document existing processes
• Participated in Business and System Requirements project planning sessions with Business Systems Analyst and Software Developers.
• Managed test data, results and reporting throughout the design, development, testing and deployment phases utilizing manual processes and automated tools.
• Provided Defect Tracking Reports to Development and Management team for review
• Managed and coordinated all testing efforts between QA Analysts and Support Team.
• Collaborated with developers to schedule project deliverables, resolve known defects and ensure proper testing during implementation phase.
• Created and maintained Operations Manual outlining policies, procedures and daily staff responsibilities.
• Developed/Implemented processes and procedures to deploy hardware and software configuration into live production environment.
• Daily administration duties included: user accounts, backup/restores, server build-outs, systems updates, tape management and setting up/deploying new equipment.
• Provided 1st level/Tier 1 Helpdesk support for over 50000 internal and global end user.
• Resolved complex issues related to systems failure of hardware, software, communication devices, printers and production servers.
• Provided on-site and telephone technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
• Scheduled and performed service calls at customer's facility which included: software/hardware installations, hardware repairs, system configuration, and installation.
• Reconditioned desktop, laptop, data terminals, printers and software installations.
• Provided on-site and telephone assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
• Provided bench repair, component level repair, system maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration, and installation of electronic equipment
- IT Support Engineer at N.E.T.S Inc
- Federal Government Contractor at XLA Inc
- Federal Government Contractor at CSC Inc
- Federal Government Contractor at Gate Gourmet International Inc
3 years at this Job
Broomall, PA ECA was a privately held company that operated proprietary colleges across the United States that included five brands with seventy-two campuses plus one online school. (Company Closed 12/2018) Promoted to IT Support Engineer I January 2017 - December 2018 Technology Support Analyst March 2015 – January 2017 · Provide technical support to local and remote staff and students across multiple states o Hardware support for all PCs, printers, scanners, servers, phone systems and security camera systems o Desktop Imaging using SCCM and Ghost o Asset management and inventory o Managed Sysaid ticket queue to ensure company Service Level Agreements · Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems · Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software · Primarily supported Microsoft products including Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2016 & Office 365 · Monitor productivity to maximize efficiency · Mentor other IT team members · Facilitate password administration · Worked closely with corporate IT and the project management team, to plan, budget and complete company-wide initiatives, including PC refresh, campus Wi-Fi, and infrastructure upgrades · Key member of the project team that transitioned computers to ECA’s configuration o Traveled to 6 sites and converted over 2,500 computers o Re-configured all printers at each site o Team Lead for two site conversions
- IT Support Engineer I at Education Corporation of America
- Technology Support Analyst at Kaplan Higher Education
- IT Maintenance Supervisor at CHI Institute
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Network Engineering Technology - Network Engineering Technology
I am running one of the busiest IT walkup offices on the Amazon Corporate campus seeing 500+ walkups a week.
• Preform Tier 2 troubleshooting for client computers (both office, Mac's, and server computers) and Polycom VOIP phones
• PC & Macintosh Hardware troubleshooting & setup
• Responsible for a ticket queue of 100 tickets a day & Inventory tracking of corporate assets.
• Preform failure analysis on Laptops and Desktops
• Accomplishments: Implemented a deep freeze Loaner program, rolled out a drive disaster recovery service to every IT Support office, Main escalation point for our yubikey initiative, PC Hardware SME for IT Support, and I am on training rotation for new IT Support techs, Promoted in March 2017 from IT Support Engineer 1 to IT Support Engineer 2
• Associated Technologies: Outlook, Wired/Wireless networking, Advanced OS Install/Configuration, PC & Mac Hardware, Server Hardware
- IT Support Engineer 2 at Amazon
- IT tech at Intel -IT
- MSIT-PC Hardware Engineer at Microsoft -IT
- Store Engineer - Lab at Microsoft - Retail IT
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
As a Technical Support Engineer at T. Rowe Price, there is always something new to learn and I make it my mission to familiarize myself with any new problem or solution there is. My day to day tasks consists of providing support over the phone to end users on a variety of issues with applications and network configuration. Respond to, monitor and resolve incidents and service requests within the designated Service Level Agreement. Log and track all incidents through the resolution in Service Now; escalate by following documented procedures. Use remote desktop solutions to support and gather more detailed analysis of troubleshooting and resolving issues
- IT Support Engineer at T.Rowe Price
- CCSC Eastern Conference Staff Member at Frostburg State University
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computing & Information Assurance
Develop, build IT infrastructure, and Project management to start or maintain business continuity for future or current success. Start and implement recovery standards for change of management. Maintain security of all network infrastructure and end user work stations. Design and build networks or recover networks for small businesses. Troubleshoot and setup computer hardware, software systems and network infrastructure, including routers, firewall, switches, servers, and data recovery. Design and build websites for ecommerce and scheduling with implementation in integrating POS, inventory, and accounting software for small business success.
• Analyze Cisco, Linksys, D-link, and Ubiquity configure information technology security software/hardware and prepare security statistical reports thru MSP software.
• Design, build, remote implementation, installation, and managing support activities of full LAN and WLAN Networks.
• Design and deploy secure and reliable security network, switch, and router - firewall architecture.
• Coordinate the design, implementation, operation, and maintenance of email system and network.
• Perform routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
• Implement information security interfaces.
• Evaluate Internet-wide security threats in relation to local systems by securing antivirus software and patches.
• Design and build websites for ecommerce and scheduling with implementation in integrating POS, inventory, and accounting software.
- IT Support Engineer at TechFix-IT, LLC
- IT Systems Engineer at TechWorks
- Pharmacy Technician at Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Substitute Teacher at Brownsville Independent School District
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Security - Network Infrastructure Design, and Data Recovery
Sole internal IT Support Engineer providing excellent direct and remote services to over 200 mobile and stationary IT assets across the United States
• Exhibited outstanding organizational and research skills by consistently managing multiple projects saving the company significant expenses
• Migrated entire telecommunications system from on premise to hosted VoIP system providing four times the number of phone lines and user counts and decreasing costs by 10%
• Greatly enhanced stationary and mobile computer system deployment improving preparation time by 75%
• Generated detailed automated multi-tier data backup plan to secure critical information mitigating catastrophic data loss potential
- IT Support Engineer at Reasoning Mind, Inc
- Owner/CEO at KRCS, Inc
- IT Consultant/Manager at Root Consulting
- IT Field Engineer at MCI/WorldCom
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
• Be the responsible party for day to day IT onsite support at the Westford office
• Provide end user support for Linux based Laptops, Mac Laptops, Windows Laptops and operating systems for all three platforms.
• Also, provide support for a far ranging list of technologies including: Google productivity suite including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Blue Jeans Meetings, Desk phones, mobile devices, and WIFI
• Support business meetings including audio visual needs and conference room AV equipment
• Provide in office network, server and telephony support when called upon to do so.
• Work closely with peers across the globe in ensuring a consistent global support experience.
• Provide exceptional level 2 and 3 support and act as an escalation point for Global Remote Support Team.
• Ensure that all SLA's are met in a consistent manner
• New hire training on company policies and procedures
- Senior IT Support Engineer at Red Hat
- IT Support Specialist II at Zensar Technologies
- Test/Repair Technician at Akibia, Inc., A Zensar Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Basic Engineering